[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manifesto >camp >"chat"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: large.png (183KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
183KB, 754x1024px
>manifesto
>camp
>"chat"
>>
>>30716566
>Merry Soo
>>
You can take the pony out of communism, but you can't take communism out of the pony.
>>
>>30716566
Whats the significance of chat.
>>
>>30716744
I put it in quotes because she purposely said it in a sinister manner.
>>
The results of her chat
https://derpibooru.org/1508943
>>
>>30716566
>Egalitarian Totalitarian SJW regime = Communism
This level of delusion just rustled my side.
>>
>>30716842
Where in the OP was communism mentioned? You merely assumed because you know it is.
>>
>>30716842

>liberating the working class from the oppression of the bourgeoisie through violent revolution
>not the most literal meaning of a warrior fighting for social justice
>>
>>30716566
what was she implying?
>>
>>30716851
How many "manifestos" do you relate inmediately to Mary Sue pony?
>You merely assumed because you know it is.
>implying
Communist society is stateless, and resources are distrbuted according to your particular needs. How the hell that's supposed to be "totalitarian" or "egalitarian"?

>>30716875
That might be the literal meaning, but if you're old enough on the Internet you may know that "social justice warrior" is a rethoric figure to adress a specific group of mindless people on Tumblr.
>>
>>30716923
How is it a communist "society" if there is no state? Do you just exist in some sort of void?
>>
>>30716932
You don't exist.
You are nothing but another cog.
>>
>>30716932
Societies don't need a state or governments to exist.
>>
>>30716828
>all those downvotes
Why. It was funny.
>>
>>30717033
People there do not have a sense of humor.
>>
>>30716976
A society is inherently a state. You don't have to have an overarching ruler to be one.
>>
>>30717033
I thought they didn't have downvotes anymore. Just a hiding feature.
>>
>>30717112
They changed their mind.
And changed it again.
Then changed it again.
>>
>>30717124
They almost gained back my respect but then they baned a guy for criticising them and claimed he said something he didn't
>>
>>30716842
>completely against any form of individuality or anything that makes a pony differ from the norm
>SOCIAL JUSTICE WAR!!!!!
You don't even know what your own buzzwords pretend to mean anymore.

Either that or you just don't care what the targets of your hate actually believe. But that was obvious already.
>>
>>30716923
That's what a certain group of mindless people like to claim, but no.
>>
>>30717140
Starlight was more like the oc brigade whobwere the proto sjws
>>
>>30717109
That's totally untrue.
A state is a group of institutions who owns the monopoly of the legitimate use of force in a specific territory.
There can be societies without institutionalized coercion over individuals (ie. Ukranian 'Free Territory', 1917-1921).

>>30717140
I do not 'hate' them. That'd be a waste of emotional effort.
I simply stated that GlimGlam's idealized world, where nopony has special talent, isn't communism.

>>30717145
>t. a social justice warrior
>>
>>30717280
>I do not 'hate' them. That'd be a waste of emotional effort.
You hate them enough to lie that someone with the exact opposite political beliefs is somehow one of them, presumably because she's evil. I can only guess how many other superficially similar opinions you've mentally lumped into one homogenous mass of mindless malevolence.

You also hate them enough to snarl about how they're too worthless and evil for you to hate, which is easy to tell apart from actual indifference.

You also hate them enough to think that anyone who disagrees with or doubts your hate is automatically the enemy, which further reduces the "certain group" part of your favorite slur's fake definition.
>>
>>30717296
Okay, you're just implying too many things there.

>You hate them enough to lie that someone with the exact opposite political beliefs is somehow one of them, presumably because she's evil.
My comparison between Glimmer and SJWs isn't because "she's evil", but because of her radical egalitarian ideology, and her intolerant/trigger/rabid ethics.

>You also hate them enough to snarl about how they're too worthless and evil for you to hate, which is easy to tell apart from actual indifference.
I sincerely don't hate them. I'm sure you could understand the difference between hating a group of people, and stating they're irrational and intolerant bigots.
Also, my position about hating apllies to every single individual or group, not just them. I honestly believe it doesn't worth the stress and time to hate anything. If you don't like something, simply ignore it or try to tolerate it.

>You also hate them enough to think that anyone who disagrees with or doubts your hate is automatically the enemy
I really don't see how could you imply that one from anything I said.
>>
>>30717336
u r gay
>>
>>30717336
>My comparison between Glimmer and SJWs isn't because "she's evil", but because of her radical egalitarian ideology, and her intolerant/trigger/rabid ethics.
Her ideology is based on forcing ponies to change fundamental aspects of themselves in order to annihilate every form of difference and make all of them the same. It is the very definition of intolerance.

Oh, but she believe strongly in it! And she gets angry! That proves she's exactly like your hated enemies, never mind that she has nothing in common with them aside from being evil and having a political opinion, never mind what that political opinion actually is. She's a bad guy, therefore she represents people who disagree with you.
>>
>>30717336
>I really don't see how could you imply that one from anything I said.
Well, you saw someone who didn't agree with your hateful extremism, and concluded that the person in question was the same sort of mindless subhuman strawman your hateful extremist noise was about. Therefore, you're the type of person to jump to that conclusion from that premise.
>>
>>30717385
Are you telling me SJWs don't stand in favour of egalitarianism (specifically gender, racial and ethnic egalitarianism)?

>>30717410
Well, the fierce defence of SJWs (and the inmediate accusation of "hate" for calling them 'mindless people') leads me to believe it was a personal attack to him/her, thus, an implication to him/her being a SJW.
Anyways, you aren't supposed to take memeing on 4chan seriously.
>>
File: Marx_old.jpg (19KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
Marx_old.jpg
19KB, 220x294px
>>30716566
best pony
>>
>>30717451
u r gay
>>
>>30717451
Starlight's beliefs are completely anti-tolerance and involve forcing all ponies to be as identical as they can be by repressing anything resembling a minority trait as much as possible. Just because they both involve the word "equality" (albeit mutually exclusive and polar opposite types of equality) doesn't mean she's related to your strawman. Of course, this is nowhere near the first time you've lumped people in with that group over the tiniest superficial difference you can invent, and that is so obvious it doesn't even need a "probably" as a qualifier.

>and the inmediate accusation of "hate" for calling them 'mindless people
Still seems like a safe assumption to me.

>leads me to believe it was a personal attack to him/her, thus, an implication to him/her being a SJW.
So if someone disagrees with your political hate, they must be the person you're attacking, which automatically makes you right and them subhuman and mindless.

There are several problems with this line of logic. For one, I haven't said anything about my own political beliefs apart from the fact that I disagree with yours. And since your beliefs are "THOSE FUCKERS ARE MINDLESS RABID INTOLERANT BIGOTS!!!! BUT I DON'T HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO WORHTLESS TO HATE!!!!!!!" that allows a wide range of options aside from "someone who perfectly fits your biases".
>>
ITT: Communists try again to explain why forcing everyone to live like ants in a hive is a good idea.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.