[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAST TRAIN TO PARADISE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: YOU CANT JUST QUIT.png (241KB, 1646x766px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CANT JUST QUIT.png
241KB, 1646x766px
Get off Mr Bones wild ride right now anon, or you'll be stuck FOREVER.
This is the last train out of this disgusting hasdrone-infested hellhole. Do you want to live or do you want to be eaten alive by turkroaches/hasroaches?
>>
Hypocrite that you are, you trust the same poor judgement that brought you here to tell you when to leave.

Will you fight, or die like a dog?
>>
File: reference understood.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
reference understood.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>30716382
>>
>>30716382
ICH KANN ZU TODEN KÄMPFEN
>>
McCarthy said in the recent Hasbro investor cast about how they refactored the way they handled writers in what they call an "incubator" where they're now able to be at the ready for multiple Hasbro shows. Hell the entire conference had a strong emphasis on how much Hasbro's media for franchises drove profits. LPS 2012 got 104 episodes despite being watched by no one and it is getting a reboot next year. Hanazuki has already got a confirmed third season despite the second not being done. We've got a confirmed Equestria Girls series. I also heard rumors a while back about an EQG5.

We're never going to get off the ride. And when it does end, G5 will be right around the corner.
>>
>>30716342
>That 1 self-righteous in denial glimmerfag.
>>
File: 1471880993975.jpg (169KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
1471880993975.jpg
169KB, 450x626px
>>30716410
>Being an anti glimmer fag
>>
>>30716453
Go back to choking on my cock, sweetie.
>>
>>30716401
>Implying Hasbro will get tired of milking G4 for all the money it's worth.

The little girls still love it.
>>
>>30716401
>Hanazuki has already got a confirmed third season despite the second not being done
Seconded one not started and a movie also confirned.
>>
>>30716410
>*incoherent screeching!
>>
File: Just the 7th.png (2MB, 1366x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Just the 7th.png
2MB, 1366x1536px
Sure, I'll post this again, why not.
>>
>>30716546
>>30716595
>Implying the hasdrones will ever get tired of sucking dick.
>>
File: Fukkin saved.gif (2MB, 420x486px) Image search: [Google]
Fukkin saved.gif
2MB, 420x486px
>>30716622
I didn't know I needed this.
>>
>>30716342
So that's what keeps happening to this board. Every quality person quits and leaves the board in the hands of the remaining retards.

But then why does the board slow up so much then? Were the retards in fact a loud minority to begin with? and the intellectuals were the silent majority?
>>
>>30717094
Both normlpeople and shitposters leave, but there always remains a piece of shit at the end of the barrel. The normal people instead get cleaned out easily.
>>
ALLAH AKBAR RAPE
>>
File: mlp movie will save the fandom.png (114KB, 1582x592px) Image search: [Google]
mlp movie will save the fandom.png
114KB, 1582x592px
>>30717094
There was discussion about this in the /trash/ clop thread, basically /mlp/ will only be left with the most bitter people who refuse to get off the ride that will self segregate into their favorite generals, yeah its being done now but it will just get worse. Shitposters will continue to cause strife resulting in more leavers and lurkers will be even more dissuaded to post. Enjoy it while it lasts, because if the MLP Movie doesn't resurrect the fandom the show will be dead at season 10.
>>
>>30716395
>>
>>30716453
If I was the OP of that thread, seeing that glimmerposter would have cemented my decision to leave so good for them, they at least got what they wanted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.