[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's just suspend disbelief for a moment and ask what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1379919936498.png (239KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1379919936498.png
239KB, 900x506px
Let's just suspend disbelief for a moment and ask what would you say if a stallion accidentally sat down on your erect penis in public in front of an entire crowd of ponies.
>>
>>30715326
>rape
>>
>>30715326
why was an entire crowd looking in my direction?
>>
>>30715326
Thanks?
>>
>>30715326
They would crucify you for defying the wholesome laws of the land
>>
If it was Sunburst I wouldn't mind at all.
>>
File: 1502556955113.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502556955113.gif
1MB, 400x225px
I would fuck him while jerking him off and tell him he's a good boy, then I would buy him everything he wants and love him forever. I would even hold his hoof and spank him in public, of course he would wear a collar like the good boy he is.
>>
>>30715367
Why wouldn't they be? You're motherfucking Anonymous, weird ape thing extraordinaire that picks his nose and farts loudly in public, picking up ponies against their will and petting them with your cheeto hands. You have over 100 counts of rape and child molestation under your belt and the princesses have tried banishing you on multiple occasions. You consistently hang out with Discord where you end up playing darts with IEDs and random passerby as the targets. You stole Twilight's crown months ago and still haven't returned it, now using it to balance out that wobbly table leg in your study, which you made in the CMC clubhouse and haven't let them use it since.

Nobody is willing to take an eye off you out of fear for their safety.
>>
File: ha, gay.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ha, gay.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30716057
>>
>>30715326
I don't know what I'd say if a stallion sat on my lap while I had a stiffy. Depends on the relationship, I guess. Be anywhere from awkward af to comfy in a naughty sort of way.
>>
>>30715326
If it was an honest accident? Laugh it off. If it was deliberately done, I would have words with the pony in private to reiterate that his actions were most uncool.
>>
>>30716142
>You have over 100 counts of rape
well when i got stallions shoving their asses down on my dick in public i can imagine that number racks up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.