[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the CMC used the friendship journal to cash in on their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cmc joy.gif (87KB, 250x126px) Image search: [Google]
cmc joy.gif
87KB, 250x126px
>mfw the CMC used the friendship journal to cash in on their summer camp
>mfw Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash just let them do it
>mfw they never apologized to Twilight in the episode and they're actually going through with it
>>
>>30714720
>"Cutie Mark Crusader plagiarists!"
>>
Their summer camp gets memed on by a colt who doesn't want one.
>>
>>30714753
>He wears a fedora and a shirt with a mad looking frog on it.
>>
>>30714762
I unironically want this
>>
>>30714720
Could the journal ep that starts the back-half of s7 have actually set up most of it?

>s7e14
Journal published, shit goes crazy. Ep ends with a crowd still swarming.
>s7e15
Ep focused on Spike, Ember, and Thorax, as mane 6 had to leave to avoid the crowd.
>s7e16
Ponies camping out while they wait for things to cool down.
>s7e17
Daring Do retires after the journal reveals her identity.
>s7e21: Zeppelin trip organized around Twilight due to her new popularity from the journal. Learns how to deal from her mom, another published writer?
>s7e22
CMC start a camp do to popularity from the journal.
>>
>>30714720
Haven't seen the episode yet, does this actually happen? This seems extremely OOC for them.
>>
>>30714720
Remember how the episode ended?

"They can wait a little longer" was said about their fandom. I presume the same can be said for the summer camp.
>>
>>30714850
I'd have to add an extra point to each episode if their continuity was that strong.
>>
File: 1489715813327.png (249KB, 466x660px) Image search: [Google]
1489715813327.png
249KB, 466x660px
>>30714720
Nigga I aint gonna opperate from your altruist premise that capitalizing on opportunity is immoral. Capitalism IS morality.
Go fuck yourself with a rake. Large end.
>>
>>30714850
>Daring Do retires after the journal reveals her identity.
Oh shit I never considered that.
>>
>>30715016
No not really. It was an unintentional side effect.
>>
File: 1459137263298.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1459137263298.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>30714850
Holy shit, anon, you unironically should be a writer for the show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.