[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message of the Episode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 30

File: S7E14.png (520KB, 857x484px) Image search: [Google]
S7E14.png
520KB, 857x484px
Don't improve and fuck criticism
>>
File: 25682.jpg (6KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
25682.jpg
6KB, 212x238px
>>30711420
the real lesson was you cant please everyone, so dont worry about it.
>>
>>30711420
AHAHAHAH
SALT
>>
>>30711420
The message of the episode was:
>Stop being so fucking autistic and retarded over a cartoon
>>
>>30711420
umad?
>>
>>30711420
>YouTube
>>
>>30711420
>this episode implies that criticism toward writer are equals to criticism toward ponies.
>this episode implies that starlight is a communist
>this episode implies that AJ is more popular than Rarity
>this episode implies that twilight isn't that popular
>this episode implies that they weren't popular before that books and fucks up continuity

Seriously, fuck this shit.
>>
>>30711438
WE ALREADY HAD THAT FUCKING LESSON.
>>
>>30711475
>this episode implies that they weren't popular before that books and fucks up continuity

DYEWTS

We have complained hundreds of times that almost no one in Equestria gives a fuck about their saviours and most of them don't even recognize the M6.
>>
File: 35682678248.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
35682678248.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>30711478
and people didnt learn it the first time.
>>
In the past 2 seasons, Jim likes to be a faggot and make charactures or plots that strawmans any criticisms of the show. The worst part is people agree. With the episode stranger than fanfiction, we had an entire character based on that.
>>
>>30711438
There's a difference between "We can't please everyone" and "If you don't praise us you can go fuck yourself!" my avatarfagging fella.
>>
>>30711508
>The worst part is people agree
gee, its almost like theyre opinions and not objective facts.

>>30711509
how many tweets do you see written respectfully about what they think was good and bad about an episode? how many of those core messages arent "you suck and you dont care?"
it boggles my mind people who act like assholes are surprised when no one gives a fuck about them.
>avatarfagging
uwutm9
>>
>>30711530
If a writer is acting like a retard, they don't deserve respect
>>
>>30711546
same could be said about a fan. how quickly the tables turn.
>>
>>30711446
TRIGGERED
>>
>>30711581
Yeah the only difference is that if you fuck over the consumer enough, they leave.
Imagun mai shock
>>
>>30711612
If you're so offended, you can leave any time.
But we both know you aren't going anywhere because you like the abuse.
>>
>>30711612
theres the door.
>>
>>30711438
More like the message of the song was "we aren't perfect" but the message of the episode is "don't focus on detail but on the message its trying to tell"

Feels like two episodes conjoined into one and it is edited poorly.
>>
File: b74.png (117KB, 498x246px) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
117KB, 498x246px
>>30711475
It also imply that Rarities career is over ad that literally everyone beside mane6 is comeplete utter moron. I really hate when they do meta episode and turn entire universe into shit for convenience.
>>
>>30711842
>>30711817
I can't leave. I wish I could, but the ride never ends
>>
File: 1502515736913.png (437KB, 467x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502515736913.png
437KB, 467x515px
>>30711890

>She has three businesses
>her career is over
D-did she expand too fast?
Why would they do this to Rarity?
>>
>>30711842
>>
>>30711530
>it boggles my mind people who act like assholes are surprised when no one gives a fuck about them.
It's the same reason why it surprises me when Jim acts all offended when he doesn't get the undying respect and praises he believes he's entitled to.
>>
>>30711420
your drunk go home.
>>
>>30713006
in his recent panel he stated multiple times hes fine with criticism about what could improve the show. what he doesnt like is people claiming hes just shit and doesnt care about the show. some autists have no self awareness whatsoever when they "criticize." just ask what youre trying to convey and how you think itll help.
>>
>>30713101
>in his recent panel he stated multiple times hes fine with criticism
Except he's not.

He got the bad reputation he has now because he rejects all criticism no matter if it's absurdly nicely worded by claiming the audience doesn't understand, or that it's not for them, or that they workes so hard and it's rude to not like what they do, etc.
The time he told a fan to go fuck himself was an extreme case, but Jim has never accepted any critic and absolutely nothing has even been obtained by telling him your opinion unless it's a praise.

"All critics are rude" is just a blanket excuse to block and dismiss any kind of criticism, polite or not.
>>
>>30713101
>in his recent panel he stated multiple times hes fine with criticism about what could improve the show
Show me five examples of Jim taking criticism and then said criticism having a big, noticeable effect improving the show's quality.
>>
File: 5646415656.png (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5646415656.png
377KB, 1280x720px
>>30711420
That wasn't the lesson. That wasn't the lesson at all. The lesson was people fucking suck and if they know who you are they will try to insert themselves in your life.
>>
>>30713293
>Except he's not.
changes in how spike is used was a result of fan feedback, according to jim.
>The time he told a fan to go fuck himself was an extreme case
if you saw the history of said fan this wouldnt surprise you. it was about the same as telling the nyxfag to go fuck himself.
>"All critics are rude" is just a blanket excuse to block and dismiss any kind of criticism, polite or not
id like to see some examples of nice critics being told off by jim.
also youre making the argument not all critics are bad, but at the same time it sounds like youre arguing that means all critics are good.

>>30713316
spike.
>>
>>30711420
> "This series is not for Bronies, never has been for Bronies and never wil be for Bronies because we don't owe them SHIT."
> "By the way, here's another episode shitting on Bronies, now go and praise us or we will make another one."
>>
>>30713335
I just fucking told you that the one time when Jim lost his shit was an extreme case instead of the norm.
> Spike
Starlight stole all of his deeds with Ember and Thorax and next epiosde will be one where he's going to be a fucking joke while-guess who, STARLIGHT- is going to save the day for him again.
>>
>>30711503
THANK YOU.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SLrn3fzHV6
>>
>>30711478
And people still didn't learn....
>>
Lets just hope this was the fluke of the season
>>
File: 1508785.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1508785.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>30711890
>literally everyone beside mane6 is comeplete utter moron
Why did they use Daisy for this scene? She was just a generic "brunch pony" in the credits. Was this just a rogue artist not being reigned in -- and if so, why not?

I wonder if this is the kind of thing Jim would have caught, but he purposely tried to stay hands-off for this episode.

And I know that complaining about this puts me in the "implacable autists who whine about details" camp, but that's... really one of the episode's downfalls, isn't it? It's like the bizarro version of Stranger Than Fan Fiction. Attention to detail be damned, don't scrutinise too hard or you're a raging loon.

>>30713101
Honestly, yeah. It's widely known that Jim's biggest berserk button is suggesting he doesn't care.
>>
>>30714619
>It's widely known that Jim's biggest berserk button is suggesting he doesn't care.
But the problem is, he doesn't care. Jim really believed this was going to be an easy ride and all what he needed to get the praises and invitations flowing was a few memes and nods instead of good stories and staying faithful to the original seasons.

I don't believe he's a mean asshole like other people says, but I think he's simply not suited to work on a show like this.
Also, it's pretty obvious he has several image and self esteem issues, so he should take a long break and seek professional help to clean his head from all the shit he's obviously been carrying for who knows how many years.
>>
ITT: Retards that prove the point of the episode.

Yes, they were all idiot. That's the point. You all act like entitled twats. Even if the episode was shit (and it's not) you're overreacting autistically on an imageboard, just like them. To say nothing of the tards that go on twitter to whine to the writer themselves. And they have absolutely no obligation to care to you, as the episode say, you're still not the target, and if some people liked it its enough.

It's directly targetting those shits that yelled hard at Jim for saying "We aim at girls first!" HOW DARE HE! And we have a few posters here who will mention him, or IDW, or whatever, at any occasion instead of having fun, and dismiss any criticism as shill. That's the autists in the episodes, and they will completely miss the point because they're autist.

So it's a well deserved fuck you for me.
>>
>>30714718
And speaking about Jim Miller...
>>
>>30714744
See? You mock him for discarding criticism but even concrete criticism is handwaved in a single ad hominem
>>
>>30714710
>But the problem is, he doesn't care
your evidence being?
>it's pretty obvious he has several image and self esteem issues
people with image and self esteem issues dont use self deprecating jokes at large panels.
>>
>>30714718
>It's directly targetting those shits that yelled hard at Jim for saying "We aim at girls first!" HOW DARE HE!
MLP is a family show, not a children's show. Not only was it Faust's mission statement, but it's the idea that Hasbro is trying to market in full force, here in the present day. What Jim said, and what you're saying, is patently wrong over the course of MLP G4.

And I'm not even a Faustfag; I recognise she had plenty of failings and weak points, but the initial idea is still a sound one. Ignoring that standard makes for a weaker story, which is important in a brand that emphasises storytelling.

Nor was I ever the kind of guy who shat on Big Jim. I do think his self-esteem issues are glaringly apparent on his Twitter feed -- he's tweeted at length about things like his imposter syndrome -- but I disagree with the idea that he doesn't care. He said the age thing as a coping mechanism, in my view, to keep these criticisms from sending him into another deep depression.
>>
>>30714772
Jim himself has constantly said that he basically hates himself, used to cut himself, never was popular and tyhat basically his entire life has been being the fat kid that's always picked the last.

His lack of care can be seen whenever somebody has tried to say anything negative to him, as he will fight it with tooth and nail trying to convince the critic -polite or rude, doesn't matter- that he's wrong and when everything else fails, he will resort to saying the show isn't for bronies.
However, he craves brony praises and approval, so he will -literally- fly hundreds of miles to attend a Con if that means gaining a few more praises and followers, despite his constant reminders about how the show isn't for adult fans.

He really shouldn't work on animation anymore until he finally could get his shit together and stay on a single mindset instead of keep moving the goalposts to harvest praises and dodge criticism.

He's infamous for being the only one at DHX who does this.
>>
>>30714818
AHAHAHAAH
THE
SALT
>>
>>30714804
>
MLP is a family show, not a children's show. Not only was it Faust's mission statement, but it's the idea that Hasbro is trying to market in full force
I know, and for the most part, it still is, there's a few low key ep but shit like the 100 episode was 100% for us.

What Jim said though, was even though we exist, it doesn't mean it should JUST be about us, we're a byproduct, a chance, we shouldn't act entitled towards it of some episodes miss the mark, they have some rules to abide to, it's normal that there isn't a lot of action, Remember faust had to fight just to have a single punching action early on.

I don't even care that much but I know some faggots on this website sure do, they're wayy to involved with the staff. The only obsessive guy I've interacted with is Barneyfag and its tiring as fuck, so I don't imagine a handful of faggots from here getting on his nerves, thats all.

Whatever your job is (kek implying you have one) you wouldn't want the same obsessive fans on you either, so for that reason I get his tiredness of you and handwaving responses.
>>
>>30714804
I mean, just look at the guy below you.
The fact that you feel offended by the episodes after posts like this tells me that some people around here are exactly like SJWs now. They complain for the sake of complaining and don't want to ever admit being wrong.
>>
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
-Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>30714828
> The autism

Oh hey, derpibooru. Enjoying your shit slurpee as usual?
>>
>>30714804
>Not only was it Faust's mission statement
WRONG!
Faust stated she was making a show for girls that wasn't awful, she never stated she was making it for adults; only that she hoped adults wouldn't want to blow their brains out when their kids made them watch it with them. It's the same thing Miller said in his blog after the drama about his tweet that you fags latch onto and twist out of context because you're so insecure at liking a show made for little girls.
If you think they are failing in that regard, then whatever, but FIM has always been a little girl show from the very beginning.
>>
File: faust_defends_bronies.jpg (86KB, 655x409px) Image search: [Google]
faust_defends_bronies.jpg
86KB, 655x409px
>>30714858
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>30714874
>Badly edited screencap by literally who
>Not being autistic
Pick one.
>>
>>30714874
She still says "interested in girl things"

It's not mindless, which is why we're here, but it's still a girl show;
That picture is also wayyy too abused on the internet as a whole desu.
>>30714882
>Not knowing this picture
GTFO newfag, that guy's an autist but fuck you too.
>>
>>30714874
She's literally talking about people liking girly things. It defeats your argument.
>>
>>30714828
AHAHAHA
TRIGGERED
>>
>>30714818
you sound exceedingly biased and you repeat the same crap i see repeated here all the time, even if it was in a much more polite way.

>hates himself
ya, well, who doesnt? maybe not the cutting, but whatever. how you feel about yourself has no bearing on your work effort.
>anything negative to him
most often its about him, not to him. if someone is giving their opinion on why they think something is bad, he also has the right to give his opinion on why he thinks its good. they may or may not agree with each other but thats the beauty of opinions.
>he craves praises and approval
ya, well, who doesnt? again. its pretty damn pessimistic to claim he attended a con just to be praised.

from his own description of his work, hes basically there as an outer fence to keep things from getting too crazy. everyone else does their own thing mostly independently.
>>
>>30714889
>>30714926
She flatly says, "I didn't create this show for little girls," so it does directly contradict the other "Lauren said" post. Is it such a difficult concept, to think that a wide age range can include children and adults? Not to mention she's talking about stereotypically girly things, whereas you're reading it as "things made for girls" -- which would make her whole reply into self-defeating nonsense if that was the idea.

>>30714949
Yeah, I think it's too far to say Jim shouldn't work in animation, self-esteem issues or no.
>>
The message was learn to be friendly and piss off from criticizing the writing flaws in MLPFiM. Because a hugbox can't ask for what it really wants, it just accepts what's pushed to it.
BUY MORE TOYS
>>
>>30715022
do you actually have helpful criticism that would help in future episodes, or is your criticism as helpful as an ice stall in antarctica?
>>
>>30714804
>people still quote faust after she abandoned us 5 years ago, like the bitch feminist she is
>>
>>30715187
Seriously, why is anyone still talking about Faust?
>>
>>30715240
Because nobody ever managed to fill her shoes, anon. It's just a dissapointment after other and that's all what the people who took over after she left have managed to do.
>>
>>30715420
i think lady writers have done a better job so far.
>>
File: boludo hipocrita.jpg (63KB, 522x293px) Image search: [Google]
boludo hipocrita.jpg
63KB, 522x293px
>>30714949
Jim is clearly bipolar and can't decide if he wants the bronies around for extra praises or if he wants to chase them away to avoid any criticism that could trigger his trillion buttons.
>>
>>30715440
Like how?
>>
>>30715442
bronies arent one person. there are giant assholes among them that deserve to be mocked, and there are polite critics with decent insight that deserve to be heard.

>>30715458
theyre working with a nearly brand new crew of writers on a project theyve had very little time and control over, yet theyve managed to make this season fantastic.
>>
>>30715475
On his lastest panel, Jim openly said that FiM is not made for Bronies. It was even linked here by that one Jimfag who constantly derails threads to pick fights and whiteknight him 7 days a week.
>>
>>30715475
>theyre working with a nearly brand new crew of writers on a project theyve had very little time and control over, yet theyve managed to make this season fantastic.
Two episodes make the entire season fantastic?

I suupose I could put a cherry on a turd and you would eat it by claiming that the cherry makes the entire turd delicious?
>>
>>30715475
The problem is that they turned nearly everyone but the M6 into the "giant asshole" camp, which implies that they're all giant assholes unless they just sit down and soak up morality lessons.
>>
>>30714284
I would have said that with Honest Apple. I was proven wrong.
>>
>>30715507
They also turned any characters who disagree with the Mane6 into huge, one dimensional assholes who are always wrong.

They aren't even trying to hide how salty and bitter they are.
>>
>>30715503

season 7 is making a run for best season. it just needs to finish strong, and for fuck's sake shadow play -- omg, give me pony post-punk in the finale
>>
>>30715535
>season 7 is making a run for best season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
File: 110226-laugh.jpg (37KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
110226-laugh.jpg
37KB, 600x258px
>>30715535
>>
>>30715503
>Two episodes make the entire season fantastic?
Who said anything about two episodes? This season has had a lot of episodes ranging from good to amazing. There's been bad ones, but so far the proportion of good to bad episodes has been lower than in most other seasons.
>>
>>30715543

today's episode was about you and your beans are steamed over it. just sleep on it dude, it'll be alright.
>>
>>30715559
I think you should stop posting, you already fucked up and there's no way you could be taken seriously again.

For the record, the last time I thought a season was good was back on season 04 where we finally got something that even resembled continuity and a season arc.
>>
>>30715573
>For the record, the last time I thought a season was good was back on season 04 where we finally got something that even resembled continuity and a season arc.
So what? You admit you are more into the idea of continuity than the more separate slice of life episodes like we had in S1 or S2 and what MLP established itself for?
>>
File: c18.png (220KB, 274x700px) Image search: [Google]
c18.png
220KB, 274x700px
>>30715565
Yeah, dude. Keep saying that and somehow your obesity, baldness, unemployement and virginity will magically vanish, eh?

Beta men desperately clinging to a cartoon for little girls to feel like they belong to something and they are working for some greater good by defending a staff who will never know them, much less reward them for being gud bois.
>>
>>30715573

just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. in fact, i'd go so far as to say that you have your head so far up your own ass that you fail to see a good thing that happens to be airing every saturday, in front of you.
>>
>>30715594
Triggered as fuck.
>>
>>30715594

you're twice as pathetic for devoting time to attacking them. get a life.
>>
>>30715586
I'm more into the idea of a staff who CARES about what they do and prove it with the cartoon itself instead of butthurt manlets trying to "get back at the haters" by wasting an episode slot that could have been used for something much better instead, like for example a GOOD Spike episode to prove that bullshit about Jim listening to criticism and so pushing for good, permanent changes applied to the little kid.
>>
>>30715607
Fair enough, but you still have not established exactly why you think this season hasn't been solid, then. If you aren't bothered by the lack of continuity, then what? I agree with you that today's episode was a complete waste that has no place in MLP and just showed how butthurt some of the writers of the show are about getting criticism, but I maintain my stance that this season has still has some pretty good gems.
>>
>>30715597
consensus from a general population is relevant.

And the consensus, without you hasdronic fags, is that it's shit.
>>
>>30715597
Just because you like it doesn't mean is good either.
Just because "W-we worked so hard on it!" isn't an excuse to accept a bad episode because effort and good results aren't the same thing

Just accept you are only here mocking people and being a tool because it's the only thing you can do to feel like finally, you are "winning" something, mate.
>>30715601
I'm sorry for triggering you.

>>30715606
> NO U!

A classic.
>>
>>30715622
This season has been a mix of "Starlight rules, Mane6 and Princesses drools!" and "Fuck you, here you have ponies doing vapid shit for 22 minutes"

The opener itself already was a waste of time that literally never went anywhere, and crap like The Honest Apple would have never passed if Faust or Larson still had been around.
>>
>>30715607
>I'm more into the idea of a staff who CARES about what they do and prove it

you are absolutely the worst kind of dogshit person for having this attitude -- i hope you understand that.

people put real time and effort into creating things like a television series, whether you want to recognize it or not. you will never create a meaningful thing in your stupid little life.
>>
>>30715622
>this season has still has some pretty good gems.
The only good episode of this season has been The Perfect Pear and even that episode arrived 5 years too late and STILL danced around the question regarding AJ's parents and their ultimate fate.

No, "it was heavily implied" isn't worth shit, especially with Miller's retarded "They are away on a vacation" excuse still lingering around.
>>
>>30715659
Effort =/= good results.

You will understand this once you finally get a job, Flabio.
>>
File: 1481619978682.png (898KB, 1092x858px) Image search: [Google]
1481619978682.png
898KB, 1092x858px
>>30715651
Well, then it's just a matter of agreeing to disagree then. I've enjoyed most episodes this season in one way or another. Honest Apple or today's episode are utter crap, but they are only two out of fourteen so far to me.

>>30715669
>STILL danced around the question regarding AJ's parents and their ultimate fate
It did, but go ahead and explain to me how you'd address the issue of them being dead in this cartoon, then. How are they not supposed to dance around the issue? The subject of death has not been touched in this show at any given point. Even villains always get banished, or captured, or turned to stone, or befriended. There's no such thing as the death of a character in this universe as it is presented directly, and it's somewhat understandable why. I really don't think it's ever going to happen. The implications are good enough. Which, yes, means I'd be really fucking mad if they somehow decided to announce they are alive anywhere in the future by trying to get away with the excuse that "We never said they were dead!"
>>
File: 1463853897468.jpg (324KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
1463853897468.jpg
324KB, 900x572px
>>30715682
You just changed your stance from wanting a staff who cares and wanting a staff to cater to your whims.
>>
>>30715495
>Jim openly said that FiM is not made for Bronies
and its not, nor should it be, nor has it ever been. remember when /mlp/ used to make fun of bronies that were upset the show wouldnt cater to them? little girls are who the show is made for. if other people enjoy it then more power to them.
>Two episodes make the entire season fantastic?
most of the season has been good to great.
>>30715507
youll ave to elaborate on that, im not sure what you mean.

>>30715573
>there's no way you could be taken seriously again
because he doesnt agree with your opinion? how very mature. is it any wonder the conversations around here have died down to shitposting tier when people actually posting their genuine thoughts are immediately shot down with memes?
>>
>>30715700

i mean, perfect pear did more than that. these are two adult ponies and healthy ones at that, that bear three kids and suddenly they're out of the picture. theories of miscarriage and suicide abound.
>>
File: veggiggy.jpg (187KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
veggiggy.jpg
187KB, 600x450px
>>30715625
>And the consensus, without you hasdronic fags
translation: consensus, without those who disagree with me, is that everyone agrees with me.

polls have shown again and again and again that you can get fucked.
>>
>>30715626
>A classic.
an, you mongold
>>
>>30715700
>It did, but go ahead and explain to me how you'd address the issue of them being dead in this cartoon, then.
> "We are half Pear? And we learn about this only after Ma and Pa have been gone for so long?"

There. You don't need to say "Die" to confirm that somebody is dead, anon.
>>
>>30715724
A vocal majority will discuss the show whether you like it or not hasfag.

And most of those strawpolls are just hasdrones, barely anyone from 2012 care about the show anymore, but they still have voice.
>>
>>30715742

i came in when this board dropped and i loved today's episode. get fucked newfag.
>>
>>30715742
>ignore all data that doesnt support my ideology
>facts are just a social construct designed to keep the patriarchy in power
>>
>>30715706
See? This is an example of how effort isn't worth SHIT if if doesn't produce good results.

You are putting so much effort into attacking my point of view, but you aren't achieving anything, so no results for you, and all of your effort is just a big waste, manduca.

You will keep trying, but you still will get zero results: exactly like the current staff.
>>
>>30715742
If they've stopped watching the show then they absolutely no longer have a voice.

>>30715756
So you admit that you're just shitposting and no one should take you seriously?
>>
>>30715750
you are a hasdrone, you don't matter.
>>30715765
they watched two maybe three seasonds, maybe one more just to see if it's good or not.
They have voice.
>>
>>30715765
> "I will put words into his mouth so I could win!"

Now if you only could put this much effort into improving your own life... ah, but being a keyword warrior is much easier, eh?
I bet you have been lying on your bed and stuffing yourself while you were writing all of that crap.
>>
File: australia_pony_shitposting.png (10KB, 605x174px) Image search: [Google]
australia_pony_shitposting.png
10KB, 605x174px
Reminder to everyone that vogelfag is a gypsy and jimfag is likely a kuckaroo and both should be ignored like the cancerous tumors they are.
>>
File: shakespears first play.jpg (275KB, 651x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shakespears first play.jpg
275KB, 651x1600px
>>30715774
so youre just a troll. meh.
>>
>>30715774
>hasdrone

or maybe the episode was just really great but you're trying as hard as you possibly can to find fault with it and/or dislike it

heaven forfend someone should catch you actually enjoying something
>>
>>30715799
you know what, there is no point in arguing.

No one is going to change their minds. It's just time to ignore them, they don't deserve the time spent on replying with (you's).
>>
Gotta love all the Derpibooru users trying to peer pressure others into liking a spiteful, mediocre episode. There's no possible way that it can be bad; it's MLP after all, the greatest cartoon for girls ever conceived. They must automatically be wrong.

God forbid, someone doesn't share the same opinion as you. I bet it drives you crazy.
>>
File: kek_mlp.jpg (63KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
kek_mlp.jpg
63KB, 630x445px
>>30711420
and the show is for little girls, don't forget that
>>
>>30715799
Or maybe the season has been really bad but you are trying really hard to find things to praise so you cound't have to accept you are wasting your time watching a stale show made by people who do not care and never will care again.
>>
>>30715838

i win then *cheer* *fist pump*

great having you, go fuck yourself loser
>>
>>30715853
>you cound't have to accept

ouch.
i'm just going to say that i trust my opinion over yours because i think you just tried to eat your keyboard.
>>
So this episode was a criticism of you, the viewer.

How will you handle that criticism? You can take criticism can't you?
>>
File: StLopfmf.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
StLopfmf.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>30711438
>>30711446
>>30711454
>>30711461
>>30711472
Right, I forgot this board was full of /b/tards. What could I expect out trash like you. Your autistic posts make shitposting look good.
>>
>>30715856
go fuck yourself in hell, you tiny little shitstain.

See this response? It's the only legible one to use against a hasdrone.
>>
>>30715882
>reddit spacing
>>
>>30715882

hey, you're the one who wanted to puss out. so much for that high road you wanted to claim.
>>
>>30715876
destroyed
>>
>>30714718
>(and it's not)
Just for that I'm doxing you right now.
>>
>>30715900
got his IP
checkin all the shit in his comp
i got this dudes credit card info n shit
lol
>>
>>30715601
>>30715606
No in fact I have actively blacklisted every idiot who ever worked on MLP from my company. Especially Mike Vogel, he's on my "jewish sabotaging idiot" list.
>>
>>30711420
>Adults do nothing but complain and bicker
>Children actually get the messages
>>
>>30715923
> And the message is "Don't question anything, just praise everything"
>>
>>30715715
>youll ave to elaborate on that, im not sure what you mean.
I'm talking about the part where all fans took the form of angry, over-critical mobs or exhausting hordes, except for the quiet young few who just learned lessons and didn't focus too hard on the story.
>>
>>30715878
t. projecting /b/tard
>>
>>30716143
it was a small fringe group. they were all wearing merchandise as well. theres always going to be that small annoying group that takes everything too far.
i think they could have ended it in a much better way by fitting in some normal ponies that took the lessons as just tips for life rather than being all zealous about it.
>>
File: the_mind_of_insanity.png (1MB, 1880x4403px) Image search: [Google]
the_mind_of_insanity.png
1MB, 1880x4403px
>>30715878
>/b/
Hello vogelfag.
>>
File: 5683658.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
5683658.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>30716183
>that last cap
>>
Actually this was the lesson of the episode:
https://youtu.be/irWAC1l3rwU?t=12m47s
>>
>>30716183
Hello pajeet. How's the middle east going? Or you forgot everyone saw each others flags when /mlpol/ happened?
>>
>>30716360
Kek. Even the poo-in-loos know you're full of shit.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/896535734105944065?p=v

Unsurprisingly, Jim is trying to divert attention from this new fuckup by once again dancing his "I'M SAD" little jig.
>>
>>30716528
Just ask if you can suck his dick already. I'm sure he'll say yes.
>>
>>30716548
he would probably say no
>jim obsessed autist shot down by jim
>>
>>30716552
It's how jimfag was born. Wish I capped the thread but he bascially had a meltdown when Jim blocked him after he spilled his spaghetti in a tweet. He made about a dozen jim hate threads over the next few days.
>>
>>30716591
i remember that
>>
>>30716511
Canada, you are the poo in the loos.
>>
File: thres no god only jim.jpg (118KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
thres no god only jim.jpg
118KB, 384x512px
>>30716548
>>
>>30714840
>it doesn't mean it should JUST be about us, we're a byproduct, a chance, we shouldn't act entitled towards it of some episodes miss the mark, they have some rules to abide to
This is a fair and valid point, however I will counter with the fact that for the long term, it is in the best interests of the show staff and Hasbro to take VALID concerns and criticisms of the show and properly implement them into future episodes and products because the adult viewership actually knows and can comprehend what is done good and what is done bad.

Of course kids aren't going to pick up on those subtleties and quality nuances that adults would, but the fact of the matter is that if successfully implemented, those subtleties and nuances will be picked up by the same generation as they grow older and appreciate the product all the more, casting Hasbro and the show staff in a more positive light as well as increasing the probability that they will get their kids to watch and appreciate what they did.

Corporate attitude to just make something "good enough" because the target is "dumb kids" is a fine tactic for short term profits, but a foolhardy tactic for long term reputation.

My 2 cents.
>>
MLP's corporate attitude is "I'm a brony too, see? see? I'm a hypocritical deriding douchebag who self inserts Glimmer, his horrible humour, his retarded scripts but I'm totally on your side guys".

I wonder if we collectivelly called Brian Goldner or some other giant then would everyone at Hasbro Studios and the little girl department get instantly sued for sabotage?

MLP at the moment is in the same state nuPPG is. Nobody cares about it and a bunch of retarded nobodies are masturbating all over it. Sadly the brony fandom isn't as collectively critical, receptive and pissed off as the PPG "fandom" which is composed of everyone, not just horse clopping faggots.
>>
Message of the episode is dont listen to a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>30711508
Are you forgetting the part where Rainbow said Quibble Pants is usually right?
>>
>>30711420
Well golly OP. You sure are one faggoty faggot!
>>
>>30711478
>>30711503
This reminds me of that thread a few days ago about which pony had the best lesson.
I think the better question would be, which pony learned a lesson, and didn't end up making a similar mistake again later.
>>
>>30718023
>People offended by the episode became the very strawman the episode intended to assail.
>People defending the episode are starting to sound like those who defend Ghostbusters 2016 and The Emoji Movie.

>>30711420
>>
>>30715843
>There's no possible way that it can be bad; it's MLP after all, the greatest cartoon for girls ever conceive

Actually it is the greatest cartoon for girls to be ever conceived (unless you count Sailor Moon).
>>
>>30716183
>Everyone who disagrees with me is the same person.
In the end, you are the real cancer that killed this board.
>>
>>30717047
Told by a gigantic hypocritical faggot himself.(Mike Vogel). How ironic.
>>
>>30718360
Mike Vogel hasn't said shit.
>>
It doesn't play with the absurdities of the universe the way that "Lesson Zero" does. It just serves as a vehicle for the author's rant. It is the show equivalent of the mouthpiece pictures that tumblrinas used to draw that had the characters denounce rape culture and the like.
>>
>>30718385
Considering he's a former toy exec for Hasbro, it's entirely likely he wrote this episode, given it's basically "fuck anyone that doesn't want the show's quality to decline" and doesn't even have proper consistency with the show, like how the book came about after S3.
>>
>>30718405
Take off your tinfoil hat. The fanciful conspiracy you're inventing makes no fucking sense. Why on earth would he go out of his way to take on extra work that he has no investment or reason to take on, and then not even claim credit for it?
>>
Re-watching some scenes, trying to get continuity...

>scene with Rarity and the two ponies at the table
>they're mentioning something about some Ponyville Day celebration or some shit

What episode was this from?

>bitch arguing that Fluttershy learns the same lesson over and over
>the only times Flutt ever wrote in the book was during Filli Vanilli, Bats, Breezies, and probably Castle Mane-ia

-don't be shy about your talent or w/e
-don't let peer pressure get to you or something
-learn to let go
-don't be scared of shit

What did bitch pone mean by this?
>>
>>30718441
>They give credit of the episode to Larson, who left two seasons ago.
>I-it's a conspiracy.
Have you considered shutting the fuck up.

And even if it was someone else who wrote it, why do you think a guy that enthusiastically wanted to become a writer wouldn't want to write more, including the chance to strawman any criticism?
>>
>>30711420
>our adult fanbase is trash, we're doing it for little girl AKA the real target demo

And they should
>>
The asshurt this episode is causing greatly amuses me
>>
>>30718532
You realize how unconscious it is to laugh at an entire generation of people crying over the death of civilization and qualitty. Not just for animation but all forms including: music, video games, books, tv series, movies, furniture?

Your kind wouldn't understand compassion and taste.
>>
File: No Vogel in S7.png (24KB, 616x254px) Image search: [Google]
No Vogel in S7.png
24KB, 616x254px
>>30718503
>Have you considered shutting the fuck up.
Nah. I'm gonna continue calling out bullshit like yours whenever I see it.

>why do you think a guy that enthusiastically wanted to become a writer wouldn't want to write more, including the chance to strawman any criticism?
Nowhere is that implied or stated, and it's completely irrelevant to my argument.
We have a large precedent, in that whenever Vogel has been involved in an episode, he's been very vocal about his involvement, even when his involvement has been very minor. Including many episodes like for example Cart Before The Ponies and The Times They Are A Changeling that are credited as "Story by: Ed Valentine and Mike Vogel, Teleplay by: Ed Valentine" or equivalent.
We also have this direct quote denying his involvement.

So yeah, your outlandish tinfoil-theory is looking pretty damn debunked, unless you can provide some actual evidence to back it up.
>>
>>30718539
it's a children's cartoon. It doesn't matter. Calm your tits and go do something more productive
>>
>>30718532
When I saw the episodes jabs at the "fandom's" more pointless and retarded obsessions, things I'd been rolling my eyes at for years, I though it was really funny.

Unfortunately after re entering social media its just got tiresome listening to the repetitive and desperate attempts at damage control from sad motherfuckers that have just been publicly humiliated by proxie.

I may just go radio silent for a few days till these faggots have rebuilt their fragile egos and quieted down a tad.
>>
>>30711420
Leave to a sociopathic executive to pretend degeneracy is a good thing.
>>
Bullied Rarity is the best Rarity.
>>
>>30711475
AJ is more popular than Rarity in Ponyville.
>>
>>30718482
Maybe was Simple Ways.
>>
>>30718482
>What episode was this from?
S4 E13

>What did bitch pone mean by this?

The fact that the lessons are different IS the joke. Because actual IRL retards used to say Fluttershy episodes are the same moral over and over again.
>>
>>30718316
>defending the obvious vogelfag
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>30711420
>Don't improve and fuck criticism
On a meta level? Yes.
>>
File: tspagain.jpg (115KB, 1046x249px) Image search: [Google]
tspagain.jpg
115KB, 1046x249px
>>
File: holofat again.jpg (46KB, 1007x151px) Image search: [Google]
holofat again.jpg
46KB, 1007x151px
>>
>>30720190
you know you have a serious problem when the smiling pony of all people is the one telling you to calm down.
>>
File: IMG_7109.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7109.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>30711420
No, the lesson is:

>"We're not flawless; we're a work in progress. We've got dents and we've got quirks, but it's our flaws that make us work."
>>
>>30720291
Smiling Pony is a sociopath who is constantly creating drama and getting off at it, but all from the safety from his autistic board.
>>
>>30720369
This. The voice of truth right here.
>>
>>30720369
Problem is, this "work in progress" is never going anywhere.
>>
>>30720544
This.
The episode had been thrown in as some scrap suggestion by Larson before he departed from the company years ago. The song wasn't made for this episode but had to fit somewhere this season.
>>
>>30720544
The writers who edit this turn it into shit. Larson and AKR were the last saints of the show.
>>
>>30713506
Even though him and Larson stated without the brony fandom the show would've ended after S3
>>
>>30720369
>being mediocre is okay
>>
>>30720852

Having flaws doesn't make you mediocre, more the opposite.
>>
>>30720369
So why did the writer see fit to turn everyone else into being defined by a single obsessive fan gimmick, ya fat fuck?
>>
>>30720852
>work in progress = mediocrity forever
>>
>>30718398
>>30718405
Much as I hate to admit it, all the evidence points to the Lady Writers being to blame.

- They promoted the episode as being by M.A. Larson, and haven't said anything since: https://twitter.com/lady_writers/status/896193115249233920
- Jim's flat-out said that whatever happened with the writing credits is between Larson and them: https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/896456742699126784
- As story editors, they would have no reason to put their name on the episode, since they work on pretty much every script already. This would leave Larson as the sole credit.
- If anything, Vogel would be one of the last ones to write an episode like this. He tends to look more fondly on the fandom, e.g. Stranger Than Fan Fiction.
>>
>>30721056
Anon for the last fucking time since way back in 2012. The show's helm has always been ruled by Hasbro, in this case Mike Vogel. That moron is a gigantic hypocritical bastard and a leftist jew if you listen to his interview and read his tweets or get to ever meet him in real life.
>>
>>30721097
Except Vogel's been too busy with the movie to even meddle with season seven. Even if he is the evil Jewish reptilian overlord you claim, he's only one man.
>>
>>30721056
Would you look at that, I was right to say that they weren't "saving the show" like anons with their heads in the sand's ass were saying.

Though, with fandom nods going back long before they joined (Twilicorn reference), I wouldn't be surprised if we learn that Larson isn't being honest with us when he says itsonly the concept that's his idea. Because even the other two wouldn't be willing to learn about the fandom like that.
>>
>>30711420
>Insulting moral
>Garbage use of a song
>Not funny

Yeah, can't say I'm impressed by this one. Not that it's surprising at this point
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.