[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I learnt this spell years ago when I needed to make copies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: manifesto.png (440KB, 774x328px) Image search: [Google]
manifesto.png
440KB, 774x328px
>I learnt this spell years ago when I needed to make copies of a certain... Manifesto
>>
>>30710733
i dont get it
>>
>>30710733
(Muffled Liquidation in the distance)
>>
It was her own manifesto she isn't a commie.
>>
>>30710733
Rules of glimglam back in effect?
>>
>>30710746
It's funny because The Communist Manifesto
>>
>>30710789
How is Equalism different than Communism?
>>
>>30711018
Communism is more fun
>>
>>30711018
Equalism actually worked
>>
>>30710733
Twilight look like she doesn't like communism.
>>
>>30711179
Communism can theoretically work too.
>>
>>30711018
Go read about them anon.
Communism isn't just "lel everyone should just be the same"
I swear if communism ever rises again it's going to be because people don't know what the fuck it is beyond a handful of strawmen.
>>
>>30711209
Repeating false shit that you've heard before and believing it because you're too fucking stupid to think for yourself doesn't make it true.
>>
>>30711209
>>30711247
Explain yourselves or kill yourselves, you fucking commies. Communism can never work and leads to starvation and chaos.
>>
>>30711267
>implying you have actually read the Communist Manifesto
>implying you know anything besides /pol/ memes
>>
>>30711288
>Cuba
>A communist country the people can barely survive in
>Everyone works two jobs
>The second is part of a capitalist underground
>"""""Working""""""
>>
>>30711405
>USA embargoes a country for decades
>they end up being poor
>somehow is communism's fault
>>
>>30711288
Why is it so important that everybody reads Prophet Marx's book when every single person who has ever followed it has created a state of death and failure? Why do you people cling to a deathcult that has been dead for nearly thirty years? I mean if you're going to be a member of a deathcult you might as well join the deathcult of the future, Islam.
>>
>>30711286
That's not real communism, let's try again
>>
>>30711432
You just admitted a communist shithole needs association from a quasi-free market country.

Look at this cognitive dissonance.
>>
remind me again why Glimmer was needed in the episode
>>
>>30711617
There is literally no reason. She should have been replaced with either Spike or various members of the M5
>>
>>30711617
BECAUSE POOCHIENIGGERS LOVE HER
>>
>>30711639

he's right, we do.
>>
>>30711693
lol, no
that's cognitive dissonance fooling your mind
>>
>>30711579
No, I just said that boycotting a country will make that country poor regardless of its ideology. Especially if the one who does it is the biggest economy in the world and their NATO puppets.

Has /pol/ rotten your brain so much that you can't understand such a simple sentence? You don't even know what cognitive dissonance means by the way, retard.
>>
File: Communism.jpg (305KB, 793x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Communism.jpg
305KB, 793x1400px
>>30711561
>That's not real communism
>>
>>30711764
South Africa and Rhodesia prove you wrong.
>>
Communism basically has no agreed upon definition. That's why you get stuff like Strasserism (Nazi communism), christian communism, etc etc. Marxism is just one type of communist thinking, and even then a 'communist state' has no real definition under Marxism.

Leninism and its variants tried to create states that would lead to communism one day, rather than actually try to be communist, and this is where a lot of confusion comes from. Leninism is a departure from Marxism in that Lenin came up with a 'vanguard party' concept, the one-party state idea. But you know, there were communist movements before Lenin and even before Marx, like the Paris Communards. Anarcho-communists are the only communists that actually tried to get to the 'communism phase'.

Naturally, this has nothing to do with Starlight Glimmer, except for maybe Pol pot, but that guy was weird.
>>
File: 1498604409689.png (399KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498604409689.png
399KB, 720x400px
Great thread, guys.
>>
File: StarlightAlicorn.png (365KB, 1640x914px) Image search: [Google]
StarlightAlicorn.png
365KB, 1640x914px
>>30711018
Equalism was about dragging everyone down to the same level of shitty character levels. The most blatant example is Sugar Belle and her terrible muffins. It teaches that nobody should excel and everyone should suppress their talents to avoid rising above the rest.

Communism, according to Marx, is about people cultivating their talents and using them for the benefit of the collective. Under Communism people don't celebrate mediocrity, like under Equalism, but instead work hard to perfect their skills and fit into their place in society.

I'm not saying Communism is a viable system, but just pointing out how Marxist theory differs greatly from Equalism.
>>
>>30710733
Interesting
>>
>>30712052
>I'm not saying Communism is a viable system
It is pretty effective
In multiplayer video games that is
>>
File: image.gif (506KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
506KB, 500x280px
Her manifesto is literally just a book full of equal signs.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.