[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 37

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. remembering the edition edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30707969
When we last left off, we were "training"

‘Please, Master. I want as much of it as possible! I am nothing but a slut for you, Master!’
>Midnight laughs, lowering himself to the ground.
“Undo yourself for a moment, my pet.”
>You do as instructed, feeling Midnight pull out of you and making you moan.
>Your brief moment of recovery is interrupted as Midnight pulls you up by your collar, the stallion’s length infront of you
>You gasp as you are given a facial, Midnight putting a device back on himself as you pant through the gag.
>”There you go~”
“Mmmmmh.~”
>Midnight pets you as you feel cum run down your face, smiling at you.
>He looks back to the house, then to you.
>”It’s time for breakfast, and the others need a break… Sparky also has to see Fixer before we continue. Would you like to keep Master warm for breakfast?"
>>
>>30707974
A little more for breakfast sounds fun. I want to show this off. Sparks needs to see Fixer?
>>
>>30707974
Yes. We should probably ask the master what he wants first.
>>
>>30707974
>You nod, looking at Midnight.
‘A little more for breakfast sounds fun. I want to show this off.’
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>”Good… maybe we can do a litte nighttime walk like we has last time then if you feel like showing off.~”
‘Also, Sparks needs to see Fixer?’
>”Apparently… she begged me to make sure that I let her go in the morning so she can see our boss. What for? I’m not sure. She made it seem important to her, but I figure I should let surprises stay surprises. And… she was nice enough to help me with Mags-y.”
>Midnight walks forward, looming over you until he is on top of you and you are on your back.
>You moan into the gag again as you are penetrated, shaking from the size difference in your body and Midnight’s length.
>You do as instructed and bind yourself again, Midnight petting you.
>”Mmm. Gooood pet colt.~ Maybe I should lock your magic and keep you like this?”
>Again your can feel the stallion move inand out of you as he walks, making you moan as you return home.
>Breeze and Sparks get freed first, the filly looking dazed as Midnight keeps planted inside of you, moving around the house to find Rusty.
[1/2]
>>
>>30708109
>Rusty is still a stallion when you find him, Midnight unhooking him from the milker and guiding him to the living room.
>Your lovers are all gathered there when you arrive, Midnight looking to Fixit.
>”Well?”
>”The babies are fed, changed, and sleeping.”
>”Good girl.~”
>You are let down, relaxing slightly as you all get breakfast served to you.
>Midnight smiles down as all of you as you all eat from your bowls, looking to Mags after as he eats.
>”So! As part of the agreement our newest pet made, we get a nice weekly cleaning service! Remember to treater her “Properly” even when you are allowed to have a break from being a pet. Is where anything your maid should be making sure to do in her duties?”
>Mags blushes, Breeze looking up.
>”Laundry and bedding? We are… quite busy, even with Sweeties magic, Master.”
[2/2]
>>
>>30708111
Sounds good. I'm sure I'll come up with something as time goes on.
>>
>>30708111
Maybe she could assist in cooking?
>>
>>30708111
>You nod, smiling at the maid stallion.
“Sounds good. I'm sure I'll come up with something as time goes on.”
>You all eat, Sparks wolfing down her food.
>”Slow down, Sparky!” Midnight says, dropping his composure. “I know you are in a rush, but you know we can’t have more fun and training if you make yourself sick.”
>”Mmm mmmMmm mm Mm mMMM Mm Mfff Mff.” The filly says, not slowing.
>”Sparky.”
>The filly swallows her food at the disappointed tone, taking a breath before she starts undoing her collar
>”I’m going to be late!”
>”not like you need to be there at a specific time, remember?” Breeze says.
>”Still!”
>Sparks throws her collar aside, landing at your hooves as she takes off to her room.
>You smile at the new tag you never saw before, seeing it read: “Daddy’s little filly”.
>”So… any idea what this is about?” Fixit asks
>”Not even a clue…”
>You look to mags again, smiling.
“Maybe she could assist in cooking? Our maid, that is.”
>Midnight smiles, nodding before He beckons Mags over.
>Just as the stallion goes to sit, Midnight grabs her father and makes him sit on his lap, leaving the already exposed stallion even more exposed to all of you.
>”Well? Can you be a good mare and do all that?”
>Midnight gives Mags’s member a few slow strokes before squeezing his sack, making him groan.
>”Y-yes, master.” He says, lust coming from him.
>”Good!~ And remember, no messes. your rewards will be good for such servitude.~”
>Sparks comes rushing down the hall, clean and dressed in her hoodie and skirt as she brings a box with her.
>>
>>30708520
>“Daddy’s little filly”
Cute. Looks like she added it.
Good luck in... whatever you're going to do Sparks.
>>
>>30708520
Have fun Daddy's little filly.~
>>
>>30708520
After some thinking, I think we should probably continue to work. As much as I want to spend it with my family and kids, the Orion also has my family in it as well. I feel like it's my responsibility.
>>
“Hey!”
>Sparks stops, looking to you.
“Good luck in... whatever you're going to do and have fun...”
>You then grab her collar, holding it up.
“Daddy's little filly.~
>The filly blushes, the others gasping or giggling, as she goes to speak before a device she has beeps.
>The embarrassed filly runs off, Midnight hopping down excitedly and grabbing the collar.
>”Let me see! Aweee!~”
>”Guess she really does have a favorite.” Fixit says.
>”Ah think it’s cute.”
>”Me too, they do have a little special thing between them. not more or less then their loves for us, but… different.”
>Midnight gives you the collar after showing the others, smiling.
>”Well then… I have a good idea for tonight.~ and I expect you to care for her… “
>Midnight winks, a sly grin on his face.
>”You know…”feeding” and “nurturing” her so she goes big and strong. “
>You nod, thinking to yourself.
“A little bit of a jump in topics…but… After some thinking, I think we should probably continue to work. As much as I want to spend it with my family and kids, the Orion also has my family in it as well. I feel like it's my responsibility.”
>Rusty nods, smiling.
>”That’s fine, ah might just stay home and care for them. not like there is a shortage of ponies that can stay home.”
>”We can bring them aboard too, it’s pretty safe.
>”True…”
>Midnight looks to you, petting you.
>”Work time then? Not that I want to stop playing with my pets… but we do have pressing matters… I’d feel bad too if we sent the crew on a mission and somepony got hurt because we had a shortage of ponies.”
>>
>>30708887
That might be best. Coco also needs us if she wants to ever recover from her trauma as well. Maybe we can have some days where we take the children on board as a compromise. For now, let's just bring them along and see how it goes.
>>
>>30708887
Let's bring them along as a test and see how it goes. Could also ask my moms to look after them, they can play with Shine then.
>>
>>30708887
“That might be best. Coco also needs us if she wants to ever recover from her trauma as well. Maybe we can have some days where we take the children on board as a compromise. For now, let's just bring them along and see how it goes. Could also ask my moms to look after them, they can play with Shine then.”
>”Yeah, he’s a little older, but still. Come on then. And YOU!”
>Midnight grabs his father, smiling and the maid stallion.
>”Can stay here all day.~ getting your reward tonight..”
>You all get cleaned up and dressed, getting the sleeping twins and bringing them to the ship.
>You spot Fixer and Sparks there, Fixer happily talking to the filly.
>”Kid, you got yourself a patent there. Seriously. Fun aside, I’ll buy that off of you.”
>”No… I want this to be given, not bought.”
>”For everypony then, that’s fine. You might be the youngest- hey!”
>The mare waves to you, smiling.
>”I figured you guys would be at home still.”
>>
>>30710034
We've talked and decided to continue working. It just wouldn't feel right to leave all of you to risk yourselves out there without me. We'll sometimes bring the twins on board. It's what my mom did with back then if I recall.

Sparks, did you invent something? What's this about my filly giving away?
>>
>>30710034
We figured we might as well test bringing our foals to work like my family does. Rusty needs to get back in her job routine right now she's a bit..rusty. But what did I hear there? My filly is already an inventor?
>>
>>30710034
14 and already off inventing things by herself.
>>
>>30710034
“We've talked and decided to continue working. It just wouldn't feel right to leave all of you to risk yourselves out there without me. We'll sometimes bring the twins on board. It's what my mom did with back then if I recall.”
>”She did.”
“Might as well test bringing our foals to work like my family does then. Rusty needs to get back in her job routine right now she's a bit..rusty. “
>The mare laughs at the joke about her, the others joining in.
“But what did I hear there? Sparks, did you invent something? What's this about my filly giving away?”
>The filly blushes, Fixer nodding.
>”Your kid is going to make a mark on this galaxy. She’s going to win the peace prize at this rate!”
>”Really?!” Breeze says, looking very excited.
“My filly is already an inventor? What is it?”
>Fixer smiles, gesturing to Sparks.
>”You have the floor kid.”
>The filly looks excited and nervous, nodding.
>”W-well… i… I wanted to make something that could help ponies. I remember how I wish I had help… and never got any until you guys saved me.”
>The filly frowns, smiling again.
[1/2]
>>
>>30710462
>”I wanted to help ponies in need, not just ponies who are lost. Everypony should be saved or helped of they can be. We have first responders, but… they are not everything they can be. Even they have limits… we have heroes, but we need more sometimes.”
>The filly grabs something from a box, the device looking like an oversized watch.
>”I want ponies in danger or trouble to know that help is always on the way, that they will get out in time. So… I did something with my gems and all the spell books we have.”
>The filly giggles, looking to Breeze.
>”It’s better if I show like I did for Fixer… and mom? I think you’ll appreciate this refrence…”
>The filly moves back, putting the device on her forehoof before taking a deep breath and smiling at Breeze.
>”Lightspeed! Rescue!”
>She presses on the device, a bright blue light coming from it and consuming the filly.
>When the light fades, a slightly larger filly stands in front of you, blue glowing magical armor all over her body and head.
>The filly giggles, moving to a crate.
>”Super armor, enough to stop any damage, from collapsing buildings to bullets…”
>she lifts the crate up, easily supporting the large food container.
>”Super strength, up to 10 tons….urrgh…”
>She sets is down gently, suddenly jumping right to the tall roof of the cargobay.
>”Speed and agility!”
>The filly lands, blasting the same container with water after she raises her hoof.
>”And many tools to get the job done. From firefighting to healing.”
>”Oh my goddesses!” Breeze shouts
>”What?”
>”She’s a power pony! Ahhh!~” Breeze screams.
>Fixer nods, smiling to you.
>”She wants to make it free, distributing it to the Alliance through us so it can be deployed to stations across the galaxy. The alliance pays for the development, and each station gets superheroes."
>>
>>30710471
So that's why you were so cooped up with your gems in your room for such a long time! She was too busy inventing a way to create a power pony!
It's very generous of you give these away, Sparks. How difficult are they to make and distribute?
>>
>>30710471
“So that's why you were so cooped up with your gems in your room for such a long time! She was too busy inventing a way to create a power pony!”
>The filly nods, touching her foreleg again and making her armor disappear.
>”so coooool!~” Breeze says.
“It's very generous of you give these away, Sparks. How difficult are they to make and distribute?”
>The filly sighs, smiling still.
>”The gems are the hardest part… I figured out a way to power then through the user’s energy, but they take a lot of effort and power to make… for me that is.”
>”Distribution and such will be easy, same with making them.” Fixer says.
>”It will?” Sparks asks, looking happy.
>”Yep. “Free” is free for public use and acquisition. Bringing this to the alliance means they will pay for it in their reserve money and buy at cost. They got to be made some how, but it won’t cost the public a thing.”
>>
>>30710891
Fixer is right. You are going to be the youngest pony they've ever given a peace prize. No doubt about it.
Although, I am worried about something about using it. What if it gets in the wrong hooves? Giving this away will have to be carefully done.
>>
>>30710891

”Fixer is right. You are going to be the youngest pony they've ever given a peace prize. No doubt about it. …Although, I am worried about something about using it. What if it gets in the wrong hooves? Giving this away will have to be carefully done.”
>”I know…” Sparks says, giving a sigh.
>”Don’t worry kid, the alliance isn’t going to just hand them out like candy. I can imagine them guarding this and carefully selecting ponies.”
>Sparks nods, looking nervous.
>”Maybe… I can do something…”
>”Don’t stress over it. Anyways! Work time then?”
>”I guess, we are here for that.”
>”Well then, do you want some more missions from the alliance? I know the past month has been from them almost all the time, but they are really beginning to push against the Feds. They want a team to help hit a base, or go through a town and find a spy.”
>Fixer sighs, looking to you.
>”I also got to say, I’m not happy about how much this is escalating… I don’t want to be involved in a war, big or small.”
>>
>>30711173
Let's go hit that base. If things do escalate past that point, we can always turn down the job. They won't think highly of us for it, but I don't want to get involved as much as anypony else.
>>
>>30711173
We're mercenaries. As much as we helped the Alliance out, we're not obligated to only work for them. Even if they tend to be a consistent client.
>>
“Let's go hit that base. If things do escalate past that point, we can always turn down the job. We're mercenaries. As much as we helped the Alliance out, we're not obligated to only work for them. Even if they tend to be a consistent client. They won't think highly of us for it, but I don't want to get involved as much as anypony else.”
>Fixer nods, smiling.
>”Let me send the details to your robo mare then. Get the kids settled and such while I get my things together.”
“Alright, we’ll be ready.”
>Fixer trots off, the babies stirring slightly as Midnight grabs Sparks.
>”So, Daddy’s little filly.~ how’s if feel to be famous soon?”
>Sparks goes a deep red, Midnight giggling with Rusty.
>”She’s so embarrassed by that.”
>Breeze joins in briefly, looking to you.
>”Are you wanting to do anything with Coco? Because if not, I may just get her started.”
>>
>>30711499
No, just try get along with her and be gentle as your name says. Let me know if anything comes up with her.
Let's get to work then. My little filly will be alright, won't she?
>>
>>30711499
Details on the job?
>>
>>30711499
“No, just try get along with her and be gentle as your name says. Let me know if anything comes up with her.”
>”Don’t worry, I will.”
>Breeze trots off, leaving you with the others.
“Let's get to work then. My little filly will be alright, won't she?”
>Sparks smiles, hiding her face as Midnight snickers
>As the filly nods, you turn and walk with Fixit, looking to her.
“Do you have the details?”
>”Actually, yes… I wonder how she works so fast…”
“What’s the mission?”
>”A base that the federation has had for a long time is also a manufacturing plant… apparently the plant has started up and is making tanks again…
”And we need to shut it down…”
>”Yes. I guess we can expect armored vehicles for the mission. It’s also on a mostly barren plantet, very rocky like the place we found Mich.”
>>
>>30711832
Sounds like we're going to have another big fire fight. We'll need to use our tank as well.
How many of those watches have you made Sparks? Sounds like a good opportunity to test it out on the field.
>>
>>30711832
>You nod, thinking.
“Sounds like we're going to have another big fire fight. We'll need to use our tank as well.”
>You look behind you, seeing the rest of your family.
“How many of those watches have you made Sparks? Sounds like a good opportunity to test it out on the field.”
>The filly looks to you, getting a smile on her face.
>”Just the one… but it could be used for that!”
>”Will it work?”
“It should! The only real worry is that is runs on magic.”
>>
>>30712243
...If only somepony had enough magic to power such a thing in this room.
>>
>>30712243
You have a test subject right here.
>>
>>30712243
“...If only somepony had enough magic to power such a thing in this room.”
>Sparks laughs, smiling.
>”Oh, trust me, it can take a drain on you. I had Rose and Tune test it a little with me, I could only take two fireballs befo-
>”Sparks!” Rusty says, looking at the filly.
>”What? We were safe…ish.”
>Fixit looks to you, smiling awkwardly.
>”Shall I get Angel to pilot?”
>>
>>30712434
Go ahead. And Sparks, please don't risk yourself if you're going to test something like that. You've could of at least asked me, considering I could of used my magic to protect myself better. Promise me you won't do that again without letting me know first.
>>
>>30712434
Yes, please. And you filly are in trouble now. You don't test armor by throwing fireballs at it while wearing it! What if the armor stopped working right before the second one hit?
>>
>>30712434
Sparks, come on. Why didn't you ask for our help in something like that?
>>
>>30712434
>You sigh, looking to Sparks.
“Yes, please. And you, filly, are in trouble now.”
>Fixit walks off, Rusty pushing Sparks to you.
“You don't test armor by throwing fireballs at it while wearing it! You've could of at least asked me, considering I could of used my magic to protect myself better. What if the armor stopped working right before the second one hit?”
>”W-we were safe! I had plenty of healing gems, that’s why I had them both there.”
“And what about if that didn’t work? Why didn't you ask for our help in something like that?”
>”Fireballs stay and stick, remember what you were warned about? BY Hunter?” Midnight says, looking a little cross.
>”Yeah… it was stupid, but it’s not like it was us being completely stupid about it.”
>>
>>30712749
Doesn't excuse the fact that it shouldn't have been done. Promise us that you won't do any testing like that again without asking for some help from us.
>>
>>30712749
“Doesn't excuse the fact that it shouldn't have been done. Promise us that you won't do any testing like that again without asking for some help from us.”
>The filly’s ears droop as she nods.
>”I promise. You guys are right, it was a bad idea to do that. I’m sorry and I promise not to do it again.”
>”You know why we are mad, right?”
>”Yeah… I do.”
>”Good.” Midnight says with a sigh.
>The stallion pats the filly on the head, smiling now.
>”That being said, still get out there and have fun. Just don’t be stupid.”
>>
>>30713085
Yeah, strive to not be me! You already know about the dumb things I've done which actually did cause injuries.
>>
>>30713085
I would say something about being safe, but that would sound silly coming from me.
>>
>>30713085
“I would say something about being safe, but that would sound silly coming from me. strive to not be me! You already know about the dumb things I've done which actually did cause injuries.”
>Midnight winces, nodding.
>”Yeah… better hope Breeze doesn’t catch wind of this. she already tries to not shout Hunter into place”
>The filly winces, looking down.
>”… uh, anyways… You can use it, here, but I want it back after.”
>Sparks gives you the device, looking up to you.
>”Just press the button on the morpher, no fancy poses or words needed. It will use energy all the time and use even more when you use the abilities, from super jumping and strength to the shields and tools.”
>Fixit comes back, smiling.
>”We are on our way.”
>”Then I’ll get these two settled.” Rusty says, giving the babies a nuzzle. “Maybe some playtime with them too, all they’ve done is eat and sleep, it’s time to move.”
>>
>>30713324
I agree, we should get them moving. I'll go check if everything is going alright with Coco.
>>
>>30713324
I'm with you there. They are taking the lazy way out by making us move for them.
>>
>>30713324
They have to learn to walk someday.
>>
>>30713324
“I'm with you there. They are taking the lazy way out by making us move for them. They have to learn to walk someday. I'm going to go check if everything is going alright with Coco.
>”Probably a good idea, I’ll need time to get things set up for cleaning guns.” Midnight says. “I think I’ll do that after today’s mission.”
>”Ah think she will be happy to receive her first pay.”
>You nod, smiling before you trot off to the engine room.
>You poke your head in, smiling as the two mares talk.
>Coco seems nervous, keeping clam.
>”It’s small things, but it’s easy and important. Keeping these things clean and working means a lot if we get damaged or need things repaired.”
>”…What about, umm… those ones?”
>”Leave them for now. They are a bit more complex and I’d want you to get used to working with these things before the bigger ones. It’s less about if you can do it, and more about you getting too stressed and making a mistake or forgetting to some things in the proper order. Parts could move if done wrong and hurt you, I don’t think you’d want to loose a hoof.”
>”…no, not at all.”
>>
>>30713635
Seems like everything is going very well. Leave them be. Go see if the whole crew is doing alright. We haven't done that in a while.
>>
>>30713635
>You smile, leaving them be and trotting around the ship.
>You think about the past three months briefly as you walk, spotting almost all of the crew in the mess.
>Everypony that is not part of the bridge crew is in the room, Kindle happily nodding to your mother.
>”of course I will!”
“Hey everypony, everything alright?”
>The crew looks to you happily, Steel giving a mock salute.
>”Tip top captian.”
>”Yep, worse thing we had here was a fire this morning. How are the babies?” Rainy asks.
“They’re fine, just doing as th-a fire?”
>You mother laughs, nodding.
>”A small one, and it’s a good thing we had it”
“How so? How small?”
>”Some paper towels caught fire, might have been my fault.” Kindle says
“Oh… wait, how was that good?”
>Your mother laughs, holding shine in a hug as the little colt smiles.
>”Because we wouldn’t have found out your little brother’s special talent is being a firefighter.”
>Ash laughs, smiling.
>”Whipped his cup right at it.”
>>
>>30713868
Seriously? Go Shine! That was some smart thinking from him.
>>
>>30713868
So small and already this smart. Good job keeping your mom save little firefighter.
>>
>>30713868
“Seriously? Go Shine! So small and already this smart. Good job keeping your mom safe, little firefighter.”
>The quiet colt’s smile gets bigger, your mother nuzzling him.
>”And because of that, I think your mother is right. He should and shall get a nice cake for getting his cutiemark.” Kindle says.
>”You know, I never asked before, but does he ever talk?” Mich asks
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”Shine is just like that, even as a baby he was very quiet. He talks, but only when he wants to.”
>You move to them, seeing the bucket of water that is being dumped on a fire that is Shine’s cutiemark.
>”Lucky ponies, knowing what you are good at.” Rubble says, faking an upset look.
>”I’ll say.” Mich says “Bet my cutiemark would be a rifle or something.”
>”joystick for me.” Rainy joins in. “And a frying pan for Kindle.”
>”AWWW! It’s cute because he knows!” Raid says, teaseing Rainy.
>”Ahh… I guess a ship gun for me then… or maybe a targeting screen?”
>>
>>30713868
Looks like we got another prodigy in the making.
>>
>>30714079
I'm a captain, so mine would be a ship. Or something like a speech bubble since I'm also good at talking with ponies.
>>
>>30714079
Mine might be something along the lines of magic but that doesn't feel right since I actually know very little of how it works. Mine would definitely have to do with being a captain.
>>
>>30714079
“Mine might be something along the lines of magic but that doesn't feel right since I actually know very little of how it works... Mine would definitely have to do with being a captain, so a ship… Or something like a speech bubble since I'm also good at talking with ponies.”
>”That makes sense, you are good at commanding and such.”
>”Maybe Hunter is a commander? Should have joined the guard…”
>”Hey, Fixit was hear earlier. We all working with you and your marefriends?” Raid asks
“Yep. We are goning to try and just have the babies aboard. Maybe take a day off every so often.”
>”Ahh, cool.”
>”What’s the mission?”
>You brief the crew, Raid hopping up and turning up his music.
>”I’m just going to go prep for air support then.”
>The stallion trots off, Rebel shaking his head.
>”I think his music player is also a pace maker… how does he even keep it charged?! I never see him without it.”
>>
>>30714397
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! We're going to have another baby!
...And he's going to be born in just a few days!
>>
>>30714442
>>30714397
And no, you didn't hear that wrong. It's also less of a baby and more of a teenager.
>>
>>30714397
So... we have more news to share that will surprise you all.
>>
>>30714397
>You jump up, smiling.
“Oh yeah, I almost forgot! We're going to have another baby! ...And he's going to be born in just a few days!”
>The whole crew looks surprised, Cotton and Charon looking to each other for information or help.
>”Wait, what?” Ash says.
>”How? Who and how?” Cotton asks next “That’s… impossible!”
>”Unless Hunter knocked an ex up… “
“Nope, one of my marefriends. And no, you didn't hear that wrong. It's also less of a baby and more of a teenager…”
>”This makes less sense!”
>”Adoption?”
>”No, he said born.”
>Your mother looks to you, smiling.
>”Alright sweetie, out with it.”
>>
>>30714568
I'm going to have a child with Fixit. We're going to connect to each other like last time and create a new AI based on our combined traits.
>>
>>30714568
But I'm not joking! I'm being serious!
>>
>>30714568
“I'm going to have a child with Fixit. We're going to connect to each other like last time and create a new AI based on our combined traits.”
>There is a silence, Rainy speaking first.
>”You can’t be serious…”
“I'm not joking! I'm being serious!”
>”Trust me, he makes the impossible, possible.”
>You swear you can feel Rusty smiling in delight as your mother nods, smiling.
>”I remember you telling us how you two linked. I’d ask if it is safe… But, I know Fixit wouldn’t ever put you in danger.”
>”Should we… put a password on the router then?” Kindle asks. “Fiixit mentioned it’s how she gains access to the net… they could look up… erm… inappropriate things.”
>”They could just hack it too.”
>”Right… shoot.”
>”I suppose that;s why Hunter said teenager instead of baby. Makes sense.” Twitch says.”

Sleeping now
>>
>>30715078
Wouldn't be fair to restrict him of any chances of learning, and we wanted to have some fun growing up at the very least. The fact that Sparks and the others have someone to get along with at their age is another bonus.
>>
>>30715078
When you really think avout all this, it is quite a historical moment. An AI being conceived for the first time ever. Of course, another body has to be made again.
>>
>>30715078
>You nod, giving a smile
“Wouldn't be fair to restrict him of any chances of learning, and we wanted to have some fun growing up at the very least. The fact that Sparks and the others have someone to get along with at their age is another bonus.”
>Charon perks up at this, nodding with a smile.
>”Fixit was good for you, and this is quite the same in a way. Those three are nothing if not good for eachother.”
>”Yes, Fixer told me how Tune-up is being less rebellious and more friendly. Sparks helps rose forget about the old house, and the both of them help your son’s emotions.” Your mother says
>”Exactly. Adding another friend would be a good idea.”
>”Guess the family legacy might continue on at this rate.” Mich says, smiling.
“When you really think about all this, it is quite a historical moment. An AI being conceived for the first time ever. Of course, another body has to be made again.”
>”Talk to Fixer.” Your mother says, smiling brightly. “She will clamor for this if you mention it.”
>>
>>30717830
I'm sure she won't freak out by what if I just drop it and left her with no context.
In all seriousness, She actually might help fix a body up quickly just to witness it.
>>
>>30717830
“I'm sure she won't freak out by what if I just drop it and left her with no context.”
>”No, not at all. Just the copy AI she made, that became sentient, is now having a baby.”
>You all laugh a little, smiling.
“In all seriousness, She actually might help fix a body up quickly just to witness it.”
>”The amazing part is going to be actually making the child.”
>You turn to see Fixit, the mare giving you a nuzzle
>”The first two ponies they see will be me and Hunter, his parents…”
>”They may just be very attached to you both.”
>”So what are you aiming for, Hunter? 12? 15 kids? You have one for each month as mercenary so far.”
>>
>>30718006
Don't worry I have my limits. I'm aiming to at least give each of my mares one foal. After this Breezy still needs one.
>>
some things came up guys, i'll try and post again today
>>
>>30718006
No worries, I won't continue to breed like crazy. There is a limit to how many kids I can watch over.
>>
>>30718006
“Don't worry I have my limits. I'm aiming to at least give each of my mares one foal. After this Breezy still needs one. There is a limit to how many kids I can watch over.”
>”You’ll end up with more I bet.” Ash says
>Your mother looks to you, smile dropping slightly.
>”So… More Alliance work?”
>You nod, your mother smiling still
>”I’m going to check on the fireteam then. You have shine, Cobalt?”
>”Sure thing.” The mare says, talking your brother from your mother.
>>
>>30719062
Don't worry, Mom. We'll stop stop getting involved with the Alliance if all this starts becoming too much. I don't want to get involved in their upcoming conflict with the Federation.
>>
>>30719062
”Don't worry, Mom. We'll stop getting involved with the Alliance if all this starts becoming too much. I don't want to get involved in their upcoming conflict with the Federation.”
>Your mother gestures to you, having you follow her.
>”It’s not that, sweetie… honestly? As fun as it is to do this again? I’m tired…”
>Your mother sighs, looking down.
>”I’m wanting to keep Rose and Shine away form the fighting… the stress and terror from boarding was enough when I just had you, now all four of my babies are in danger all the time…”
>She gives you a nuzzle, smiling
>”You can take care of yourself and we have the whole ship here, but I’m still worried.”
>You hear a noise, looking behind you.
>”Master Hunter? Sorry, we are almost there.” Fixit says. “I just checked.”
>”It’s okay, Fixit. Thank you.”
>>
>>30719220
Mom, I promise you I'll do my best to remain safe no matter what. I'm sorry to make you worry like this.
>>
>>30719220
You wouldn't be my mom if you didn't worry for us.
>>
>>30719220
“Mom, I promise you I'll do my best to remain safe no matter what. I'm sorry to make you worry like this.”
>Your mother sighs, giving you a small kiss on the forehead.
>”I know… but…”
>She shakes her head, giving a smile.
>”It just might be time to return to a retired life… Mich’s heart attack was a wakeup call… I’m very tired of the mercenary life, even if I’m not fighting. It was an adventure, but an adventure that ended years ago.”
>She turns looking at you still
>”I’ll be ready for this mission, and a few more… but I’m going to talk to your father later.”
>You let her go and go your own way, getting ready for the mission.
>When all is said and done, you are ready and on the bridge, waiting as you are contacted.
>”Orion?”
“Here and ready. this is Captain Hunter.”
>You get a set of coordinates, meeting up with Alliance ships.
>”Good to have you here, we have a few tanks but…”
“But what?”
>”We are outnumbered 3 to 1. Ships have been leaving with some vehicles, but there are 30 tanks at the facility. All of them working and ready with full crews.”
>>
>>30719540
What is the general plan here that we are told to go through? None of us expected these overwhelming numbers.
>>
>>30719540
“What is the general plan here that we are told to go through? None of us expected these overwhelming numbers.”
>”Take out the base… well, that’s my plan. we were told to disable and capture, but that seems a little much for us to be like this. We can try artillery bombing with our tanks, they are made for it… but would you be able to defend us?”
“Possibly… any other ideas?”
>”Distract and assault? We just have a transport ship, nothing built for fighting.”
>The stallion growls, sighing.
>”We had no idea about this, intel said it was just about to be operational.”
>>
>>30719698
Sucks to be us. We can try having you hit with your artillery and then ambush the attackers before they get in firing range. Do we have ant-vehicle mines?
>>
>>30719698
Artillery sounds like our best here. Going in directly with an assault doesn't sound like the best option for any of us.
>>
>>30719698
“Sucks to be us. We can try having you hit with your artillery and then ambush the attackers before they get in firing range. Going in directly with an assault doesn't sound like the best option for any of us.”
>”Agreed. We will get to setting up. Bring some water, there’s a long walk if we want to stay hidden.”
>The communications stop, leaving you to get up and go to the cargo.
>Your crew is there and ready, the ship landed as you look for Steel
“Steel?”
>”Right here captain! Needing a good luck kiss? I’ve gotten better if I’d say so myself.”
>You smile, looking to the explosives crates.
“Do we have antivehicle mines?”
>”A few, I can tape together some IED’s if anything”
>>
>>30719772
Forget 'some', make as many as you can possibly can, and go crazy out there once we begin. We're facing an overwhelming number of vehicles, and we're planning on protecting the Alliance from all of them as the throw artillery at them. I'll even take that good luck kiss if it would actually help you or me.
>>
>>30719772
Prep for an ambush Steel. You're going to have another opportunity to blow up oh so many things.
>>
>>30719772
“Forget 'some', make as many as you can possibly can, and go crazy out there once we begin. Prep for an ambush Steel. We're facing an overwhelming number of vehicles, and we're planning on protecting the Alliance from all of them as the throw artillery at them. I'll even take that good luck kiss if it would actually help you or me.”
>The stallion happily nods.
>”Gimmie a hand then, I need your magic to carry some things.”
>You follow the stallion, getting the things loaded onto SID for Steel to work on.
>As your crew sets out, you make one last trip with Steel to get the parts.
>Before you pick up anything, you are grabbed by the collar, Steel locking lips with you.
>He presses against you until your chests are together, parting your lips with his as the two of you have a brief make out.
>There is a subtle lust after, Steel quickly grabbing more explosives.
>”Come on now, that’s atleast an 8.”
>>
>>30720097
Don't give yourself too much credit. I give it a 6/10. You're slowly getting there!
>>
>>30720097
Higher than Rebel has ever gotten from me for sure. I'd still say a solid 7, maybe a bonus point for the collar grab.
>>
>>30720097
A 7/10 for you. You're doing much better now. Better than Rebel will ever be.
>>
>>30720097
“Don't give yourself too much credit.”
>”Aww come on!”
“Higher than Rebel has ever gotten from me for sure. I'd still say a solid 7, maybe a bonus point for the collar grab.”
>The stallion freezes, smiling.
>”Actually?”
“You're doing much better now. Better than Rebel will ever be.”
>You can feel both pride and lust from the stallion, Steel whispering to you.
>”Well then, if you are feeling needy, just call.”
>The stallion gets a big grin on his face, prancing out of the container.
>You laugh slightly before leaving and joining with the crew, traveling across the terrain
>It’s about an hour before you all arrive with the Alliance team, seeing all the takes set up and standing high on their treads to get an angle.
>”Hey! There you guys are”
>A stallion trots up to you smiling brightly
>”Ah, it’s so cool to meet you guys! I’m-
>”Getting in the tank and staying there.”
>The stallion from the communications levitates the younger one away, smiling slightly at you.
>”Good kid, in his own world.”
>He gestures to the cliffside, nodding.
>”There’s a large path leading through this cliff that goes right to the factory. We have that covered a little, but there is a smaller side path and a path leading directly to the top of the cliffs. Two choke points and a height advantage that could spell doom for us. The tanks take a bit to change and aim, if they get up there, we are fucked.”
>>
>>30720522
So the perfect place to plant remote explosives at. Leave it to my expert to create a nice avalanche. How big is the small path? Think they could come from there with tanks?
>>
>>30720522
Could that small side path fit any tank that might try to get through, including the path leading to the top of the cliffs?
>>
>>30720522
“So the perfect place to plant remote explosives at. Leave it to my expert to create a nice avalanche. How big is the small path? Think they could come from there with tanks?”
>”Yes… but very slowly, not as fast as the main path.”
“including the path leading to the top of the cliffs?”
>”Yes, that’s the slowest one, but I don’t think you can create the avalanche you want there. Maybe the main path, we think they use that as a route form the tracks we see. The problem with the route to the top is that it’s very open.”
>You look to Steel, smiling.
>”I think I can manage an avalanche… can’t I just strap a nuke to my back some day though? I’m sure ill find my way back after a week.
>The stallion stares at Steel, then looks to you.
>”Hes… sane, right?”
>>
>>30721058
Sure, if that makes you more comfortable, we can go along with that.
>>
>>30721058
He's cursed, won't die no matter what. Probably older than the both of us combined, too.
They won't expect the mines on the main since they are both fast and used to the path. Think we can flood the small side path to delay even further? Best case they only get to us after the fighting.
>>
>>30721058
He's more sane than before. Does that count?
Despite what you may think of him, he's still good crew member who knows what he's doing. I trust him on this.
>>
>>30721058
If the route is that open we can just have some ponies with rockets lay in wait.
>>
>>30721058
“Sure, if that makes you more comfortable, we can go along with that.”
>”…”
“He's cursed, won't die no matter what. Probably older than the both of us combined, too.”
>”Honesly? I’m under 1000.”
>”…Right. Plan?”
“They won't expect the mines on the main since they are both fast and used to the path. Think we can flood the small side path to delay even further? Best case they only get to us after the fighting.”
>”If you collapse either, it will delay them a good amount.”
>”Easy enough!” Steel says.
“What about the upper path? How about we just wait with rockets?
>”If you can cloak, sure. It’s open on both ends, so they will see you when you see them.”
>The stallion looks to the small path, then to the mech and tank.
>”Honestly? I think if we can trick them and catch them in the destruction of the path? We can avoid a fight.”
>>
>>30721381
Does Cobalt's or Mich's stealth shield offer any cloaking? We might be be able to use them to cloak and surprise them with Sparks' invention if we lay in wait.
>>
>>30721381
That would be ideal. If we position someone on the way to the cliff with cloaking we can delay them from using it. In that case mine the small side path instead, so we funnel them all on the main and collapse it on all of them.
>>
>>30721381
“That would be ideal. If we position somepony on the way to the cliff with cloaking we can delay them from using it. In that case mine the small side path instead, so we funnel them all on the main and collapse it on all of them.
>”That might work, make them think it’s not safe and they take the low routes.”
>You hum, looking to the stallion.
“Give me a moment.”
>Your trot off to the crew, finding Mich and Cobalt.
“Hey, do those stealth shields provide any cloaking?”
>”Cobalt smiles, nodding”
>”It’s movement based and on a timer, Fixer made a modification so you can tweak it, and if you stand still, it will stay on.”
>”Thinking of taking one? We only have two, mine and Cobalt’s”
>>
>>30721607
Sparks just invented something very powerful that relies on strong magic. I can use it to cause some real damage and deter them from even trying to use the cliff.
We can trade shields this time, Mich. I'm going to stay still and cloak so I can ambush them.
>>
>>30721607
The perfect amount for a small anti-tank squad. Hey Steele, wanna tag team? You get the rockets and I use my magic. You can let somepony else have fun with the remote detonator for once.
>>
>>30721607
“Sparks just invented something very powerful that relies on strong magic. I can use it to cause some real damage and deter them from even trying to use the cliff. We can trade shields this time, Mich. I'm going to stay still and cloak so I can ambush them.”
>”Sounds good.”
>You look to Steel, shouting’
“Hey Steele, wanna tag team? You get the rockets and I use my magic. You can let somepony else have fun with the remote detonator for once.”
>”Deal! I wana rocket base jump off the cliff.”
>You get everything set up and your equipment together, going up the cliff with Steel after he sets up the explosives.
>When in position, the two of you lay low, awaiting the artillery strikes.
>”Firing!”
>A series of booms follow, a screeching sound being heard as the facility takes many hits.
>Alredy you can see the enemy tanks moving, ponies scrambling as more shots are fired.
>The takes begin to advance, traveling pretty quickly for tanks.
>”Hunter?”
“Yes? What is it steel?”
>’…We can be thunder buddies, right?” the stallion says, snickering.
>>
>>30721799
Sure, we can be thunder buddies together. A storm is coming right for us. Are you actually nervous about doing this though? We got each other's back in this no matter what.
>>
“Sure, we can be thunder buddies together. A storm is coming right for us. Are you actually nervous about doing this though? We got each other's back in this no matter what.”
>”Oh, I’m scared shitless, and I know that. I’m just trying to keep clam.” The stallion says, his snicker going to a laugh.
>You look to the stallion, feeling fear and not joy.
>”I’m good-ish. Like a raisin oatmeal cookie you thought was chocolate. Blaaaaaah.”
>You turn your attention away from Steel and to the tanks, seeing them get closer to the three paths.
>”Hunter, they have a drone. They know where they are firing from.” Sparks says.
>>
>>30722097
Hack or take out that drone if you can. The less surveillance they have, the better. Warn the others that they know our exact position of where our artillery is firing from.
Wait for the tanks to come a bit closer to us so we can activate Sparks' invention at the right moment.
>>
>>30722097
“Hack or take out that drone if you can. The less surveillance they have, the better. Warn the others that they know our exact position of where our artillery is firing from.”
>”on it.”
>You watch as the tanks approach, getting to the routes.
>You see some of them starting up the path to you, Steel letting out a whine.
>”Now?
”wait just a little more…”
>”Drone is down.”
>>
>>30722257
Wait for them to come closer and activate the device. Use disruptor on those tanks and let everything concentrate fire on us to throw away focus from Steel. Dodge and take the hits they'll throw at us.
Do we have the strength to lift a tank?
>>
>>30722257
“Ready?”
>”Always! Please! I wannna blow my big load!”
>You snicker, activating the device.
>The light envelops you, the blue armor surrounding and protecting you.
>You break stealth, the tanks taking aim as you fire your disruptor spell.
>Some of the tanks freak out, the others taking aim as you jump
“AAAAHHHH!”
>You become airborne at a surprising speed, being way above as machineguns open fire on you.
>Most miss, but those that do hit barely register for you.
>You land and begin running as you laugh, being much faster then the tanks.
>Shots miss as you run, one tank shell hitting you as you stop and try to run the other way.
>You feel… nothing! The magic usage being apparent as you take off in a run again.
>Steel has already gotten to work as you run for a tank, curious of your own strength.
>You grab onto the body and lift, straining as you hoist the whole thing above your head.
>A stallion falls to the ground, the familiar federation uniform on him being seen as he looks up and stares at you with wide eyes.
>>
>>30722681
Run before I decide to drop this tank and turn your body to paste. This cliff will NOT be taken!
Let him run back. A panicked federation member warning others to stay away from us is exactly what we need.
>>
>>30722681
“Run before I decide to drop this tank and turn your body to paste. This cliff will NOT be taken!”
>The stallion screams and runs, taking off in the direction of the tanks.
>You toss the tank aside, watching as the others at the bottom begin to divert to the other paths, some of them staying to fight you.
>You see five of the tanks blown up, a sixth joining as Steel goes flying
>”I feel pretty.~ oh so pretty.~ and witty.~ and-“
>”Hunter, any luck?” Mich asks. “We can hear more then just us firing.”
>>
>>30723079
Everything is going excellent on our end. We're causing serious mayhem
>>
Done for the night guys, see you next weekend
>>
>>30723079
More than just firing? What are you hearing?
>>
>>30723079
We've blown up a couple tanks by now. The majority of them are deciding to divert to the other paths.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.