[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who needs mudponies for growing stuff, anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Who needs mudponies for growing stuff, anyway?
>>
>>30704813
>mudponies for growing stuff,
earth ponies are for BREEDING
>>
>>30704813
I like to think Unicorn magic makes them look more 'perfect' and 'desirable' but their taste is bland and etc

It's like eating a hologram with taste.
>>
>>30704813
The 2 other races are too lazy.
>>
>>30704813
>implying that's not just a "speed up time spell"
>>
>>30704813
>What is an alicorn?
This thread comes up every week, and it's more boring each time
>>
>>30704832
Except this one is an Alicorn.

Celestia could easily solve the world poverty by casting a single huge spell that makes all the crops ripe and thus give food to the whole ponydom and steal all the earth ponies' jobs in the process…
>>
>>30704813
>all unicorns can peform high level spells
Unifags are the worst
>>
>>30704813
yeah alicorns should work the fields and grow all the food
>>
File: 247956bxd45b7965497c56429756b23.png (274KB, 433x451px) Image search: [Google]
247956bxd45b7965497c56429756b23.png
274KB, 433x451px
>>30704858
that's probably why she doesn't.
>>
>>30704862
My favourite is how alicorns have earh pony magic but somehow this is all hanks to Twiggle's unicorn magic.
>>
>>30704872
People always forget the earth pony component of alicorns.

At least the comics went out of their way to point out how slapping wings on a unicorn wouldn't make them an alicorn.
>>
>>30704982
tl;dr twilight is a mary sue and she can do anything and everything and FUCK YOU if you disagree

tell me something I didn't know since S3 finale
>>
>>30704813
That horses is just as much a mud pony as she is a pegasus
>>
>>30704813
B-B-B-BUT STARLIGHT
>>
>>30704858
Sunbutt couldn't even compete against a literal bug, I think all her strength is packed into just moving astral bodies since it's her special talent. She could theoretically raise crops, but that takes away from her princessing duties as well as depletes the power she could be using for raising the Sun or something else more worthwhile
>>
>>30705221
This
>>
>>30704813
ah this again. here is a chart that doesn't make any sense.

Tirak was weak he needed to regain his strength. he feeded on weak unicorn and built up his strength. till he was strong enough to take down group of unicorns. then he was able to take pegasi magic. after that he was strong enough to take Earth pony magic. after stealing earth pony magic he was able to take on alicorns.

so basicly
Alicorn's magic is the stronger than all three races. (no doubt there)
and Earth pony magic level is stronger than both Pegasus and unicorn magic levels.

go figure
>>
>>30704813

Everyone who's not an alicorn, it seems. Even alchemy is slow and inefficient compared to earth ponies.
>>
>>30704858
Even if sunbutt was capable of raising crops at an unnaturally fast rate without exhausting herself to death, i doubt those crops would be anything near natural in taste or even healthy to eat.
>>
>>30704858

Ignoring the fact Celestia is damn near useless outside of her area of expertise, ironically, that's precisely what Luna and Celestia already did. When they took over caring for the sun and moon, unicorns became obsolete.

That's why so many unicorns are drafted into military service (along with pegasi, who are military out of tradition) or service-oriented jobs. Unicorns can learn useful life-skills, but never Essential life-skills like growing food or caring for the weather.
>>
I need them for growing my dick
>>
>>30704813
Why does she have to look so cute while doing it, fuck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.