[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETpone #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 64

Stories about NEET ponies,
Greens may involve:

•Floor Bored, the fandom's favourite filthy foreveralone nymphomaniac NEET (see thread pic)
•Moondancer or other neetpones
•Anon(you) intruding on the neetpone's life
•Being a NEET with her, or looking after her and getting her life back together
•Being a lovely boyfriend for your neetpone
•Turning neetpone into the perfect wife
•Lots and lots of hot dirty NEET sex

Previous thread: >>30604406

Stories
HeliAnon: https://pastebin.com/ygqNS8VN (embed)
Antikythera: https://pastebin.com/u/AntikytheraPastes
Floored: https://pastebin.com/9Dv8hhPi (embed)
Life and trials of NEETpone: https://pastebin.com/kc87hds9 (embed)
NEETpone Girlfriend: https://pastebin.com/yg0yhy9n (embed)
NEETpone's Day Out: https://pastebin.com/GZ2YeXsJ (embed)
>>
File: 1175792.png (66KB, 589x544px) Image search: [Google]
1175792.png
66KB, 589x544px
Floor is cute.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (2KB, 250x114px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
2KB, 250x114px
>>30701683
Floor is gonna be a really popular in the future, i bet you that the whole fandom will know about her pretty soon, and if that does happen we can say that we we the first people to know about floor
>>
I'd be supremely upset if SadAnonymous took his green to fimfic without finishing it here first.
>>
>>30701755
I think he is going to finish it it then put in on pastebin and link it to us, it is a really good story
>>
>>30701492
>Before you can ponder his words, his fingers sink into your back, ten points of pressure followed by his palms spreading the soap.
>You openly moan as digs his nails in, scratching through your coat to the sensitive skin beneath.
>He chuckles as one of your hind legs lift involuntarily and shake as he reaches a spot around your whither.
>"You like?" he asks rhetorically, your response answer enough.
>You still hiss out a long yes, anyway, tongue lolling from your mouth as he presses between your shoulders.
>Knots formed from years hunched over a computer desk begin to loosen, and aches and pains you'd long since grown accustom to begin to be replaced by the pleasant variety.
>You hardly register as he moves down your sides and lifts your front legs up to clean them, moaning louder as he works over your hooves to rub the grime from your soft frogs.
>It's only when he starts to work down your chest that you regain some of your senses.
>You wince, before leaning back and away from his hand.
>"Is something wrong, Floor?" he asks, a hint of concern in his voice.
"Um, s-sorry, it's just that, well, my chest still hurts a little from before you took me to the hospital."
>He blinks a few times, then smacks his forehead with a wet hand.
>"Ah, crap, I completely forgot about that. I'm real, sorry, Floor."
"I-it's alright, really! It doesn't even hurt anymore unless I press on it."
>Which I just did, because I'm a forgetful idiot."
"No! You are not an idiot, Anon!" you tell him, never more sure of anything in your life.
"You're the nicest po- um- hoo-man I've ever met, and I know it was just an accident. You... wouldn't hurt me on purpose."
>... And you believe that.
>As you look on the stallion before you, the treacherous voice in the back of your head remains blissfully silent.
>Knowing it could not refute your claim as Anon smiles lopsidedly.
>"It's human, and I'm kind of the only one you know."
"You're nicer than any pony, too," you whisper back.
>>
>>30701581
>>30701699
I'm actually banned over there right now until Monday because I had two accounts. It was stupid, but since anonymity isn't a thing on fimfiction, I made a separate account separate from my story posting one for the purpose of reading and reviewing clopfics, which I figured was harmless. But it's still against the rules, so oh well. My fault I suppose for being ashamed of liking clop on occasion.
>>30701755
>>30701771
I was thinking of doing all three. Like, continue writing here, then convert every five or six segments into a fimfic chapter, though with heavy revision since greens or bullet formats in general are forbidden over there, then, when I'm finished, make one big pastebin of the greens.
That make sense?
>>
File: 1498033630639.jpg (39KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1498033630639.jpg
39KB, 500x282px
>>30701773
>You will never find floors special itchy spots.
>>
>>30701810
>multiple accounts for separating faves is against the rules
>bullet formats in general are forbidden
two other fucking stupid rules of fimfic. it's a perfectly fine storytelling style.
>>
>>30701810
>>30701839
Kinda why I wish Derpibooru would add a text repository. The existing greentext images and pastebins could be ported over, the public tagging would be a godsend (compared to fimfic's lacking system), and despite a couple corrupt mods and asinine decisions (the attempted removal of downvoting) the staff leaves content policing to the community, which generally works minus the occasional tag war or drama artist with a rageboner.
>>
>>30701737
>thumbnail
why must you live up to your name
and nips made her a long time ago, people didnt care then, doubt tons will now
>>
>>30701934
It took us fifteen days to fill the other thread, That's pretty slow by successful 4chan thread standards. But we also filled it, which is still more successful then most.
I think it's only ever going to get moderately popular, but that's fine.
>>
>>30701947
We've maxed out most, if not all the neetpone threads.
>>
>>30701947
Slow, sure, but we also don't have much shitposting/thread warring that speeds other threads along.
>>
>>30701773
>His smile fades a little at that.
"That shouldn't be the case," he mumbles, holding his hands out.
>You lean into them, giving silent permission for him to continue.
"Well, my GramGram's really nice too, I just don't see her much."
>"And why's that? She's in a nursing home, right? Is it far away?"
>You sag a little in guilt.
"Not really, it's on the other side of the city. I'm just too afraid to go that far, especially during the day when all those ponies are out. That's the only time they allow visitors though, so I can't go at night."
>His hands slow a little.
>"Maybe... I can go with you? If that'd help, that is."
"W-would you really?" you ask hopefully.
>"Yeah, why not? I think it'll be good for you, plus I'm sure your Grandma would a love a visit from her granddaughter."
>You're about to thank him profusely, but squeak instead, your rear end jerking down under the water as Anon's hand runs over it."
>"Fuck, did I hurt you again?"
"No, I-I'm fine," you say quickly, hoping the blush on your face isn't to noticeable. "I'm just... ticklish, there."
>"Oh, my bad," he responds, relieved. "You want me to keep going, I'll try not to tickle you."
"S-sure, you can keep going."
>You bite your lip as his hands return to your flanks, subtly tucking your tail in as he works the spots where your cutie marks would be.
>Normally you'd be ashamed off your bare, bony bottom, but the feeling of Anon's dexterous fingers there is simply too amazing to care.
>Until he brushes against the base of your dock.
*DripDrip-Drip-Drip...Drip*
>"Hmm, is the faucet leaking?"
>Sitting with a splash, you quickly bring all for legs together.
"U-um, Anon, do you think, I could finish myself? I actually want to soak for a while, if that's okay."
>"Well sure, but are you positive you don't want me to shampoo your tail first. Hands make it easier, right?"
"That's fine, y-you've done enough, really."
>He shrugs after a moment and stands, knees popping as he does.
>>
>>30701527
What is your fimfic account's name?
>>
>>30702133
check'd. Also, where's your pastebin?
>>
>>30701810
having a clop alt is explicitly not against the rules, only using it to mess with upvote/downvote counts and stuff like that. I'd kind of suggest you appeal it if the sole reason given was just having the other account. (though, yeah, if you end up posting this - which you should - i have no idea which account it should end up on, so maybe it was a moot idea anyway. floor's going to get the D someday, right?)

you should definitely collect everything into a pastebin, at least, and also link your fimfic account if you've got anything else posted. i'd read more of your words.
>>
>>30701527
Like Namefag over here >>30702362 I came from FimFic to read it. I'd like to see it continue on FimFic as well as here.

>>30701810
Having just said that ^^^ I'll amend to say having a Pastebin wouldn't hurt either. Seems like a good place to keep a backup copy at least.
>>
File: e75.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>30701606
>>30701683
>literally a ponified tomoko

you guys have no shame
>>
>>30702133
damn is she a qt
>>
>>30702986
I imaged her differently when I first read the story k
>>
>>30702986
She is not based on, nor does she have anything to do with Tomoko. Just a coincidence that long black hair suits the theme of a NEET pone.
>>
>>30702133
>Anon sits back down
>"Sorry I forgot a spot"
>Anon starts to massage my rump again
>"Whoops my finger slipped"
The End
>>
>>30702986
Fuck off, weeb. Nobody cares about your shitty cartoons and you're trash waifu.
>>
>>30702986
And Applejack is a ponified Hank Hill.
My point is, the whole cast follows tropes; originality doesn't exist.
>>30702315
It's Kind of Brony. He linked his account there to the last NEET thread.
>>
>>30704035
I mean the one where he's posting this story.
>>
>>30704035
2500 STORIES WTF
No wonder he's so good
>>
>>30704249
he only has 5.
>>
>>30704532
Mam are you blind?
>>
>>30704532
I think your looking at the folders
>>
>>30704532
He has two accounts
>>
>>30704665
Post an actual link. This guy is talking about this guy and I don't see a link in the last thread.
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/156891/Kind+of+Brony/
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/199893/1000-likes-and-growing/members/156891
>>
>>30702986
>that image
>talking about shame

a fucking poo emoji
>>
>>30704695
>>30704679
WHERE'S HIS FUCKING PASTEBIN
>>
>>30701773
Fimfic is cancer. You can post it there after it's done on here, but greentext is vastly superior to prose. Also, 99.999% of everything posted there is absolute garbage, as opposed to about 70% garbage on /mlp/. You're basically throwing your story into a river of feces if you post it there. Since the people there only eat shit, they have shit taste too, so they probably wouldn't even appreciate this story. For the most part they're actual troglodytes who don't even like the character of Anon, even though he was made specifically to be the Keanu Reeves of OCs. Those plebs actually name their human characters, ruining immersion literally every time they're referred to by name.
>>
>>30705454
>but greentext is vastly superior to prose
Hah. Haha.

No, you fucking plebeian.
>>
>>30705757
Yes it is, i find its a much better way of setting the scene and showing what characters are thinking. Also it allows the writer to switch between characters more easily. If you want to read a novel with unique characters then the normal way of writing is better but for stories with an anonlike character its just far a superior writing form.
>>
>>30705893
Anon. Your opinion is absolute garbage.
>>
>>30705905
ok retard
>>
>>30702710
I was thinking about it, but it's meh-level importance to me right now since there's neither any stories over there that I'm reading, nor do I currently have any new chapters to post for my stories there.
It won't make a difference whether I'm allowed back on now, or in a few days, so why bother?
>>30702888
>>30704804
I don't yet have a pastebin account, but I might make one when this story is finished. Though, I can also make pastebins without an account as a guest, it's a little weird though. Like, if you make a paste as a guest, you can't find it through searching. You have to be linked to it to find it.
>>30704672
One now since the secondary account isn't going to be unbanned.
>>30704249
>>30704659
>>30704665
Yeah, I only have five fics over there, though technically, there's a sixth unpublished about a human dying, being sent to Equestria as a beagle, being adopted by the Doo family, and getting into various shenanigans with the Mane6 pets and other animals of Ponyville.
After getting a few chapters in, I began to feel it wouldn't catch on, so I put it on the back burner.
>>30705454
I've bad-mouthed Anon before too, but only because he's pretty much written as his own character by now more often than not, and it's that one I find annoying. Like, he's usually this kind of asshole-ish idiot who calls ponies by nonsensical nicknames like Twilight Spergle and Ponka. He's real abrasive and confrontational to a caste of characters who are supposed to be nice people by design. I mean, if he's supposed to represent an every-man we can all relate to, why does he so often act like a jerk? What kind of brony wants to see their ponies insulted?
Sometimes he's written better than others though, and I like those stories.
>>
>>30705974
>if he's supposed to represent an every-man we can all relate to, why does he so often act like a jerk?
because 4chan
>>
>>30705974
I recommend creating a pastebin account (it's free) as it's pretty easy to share the link and gives you a place to keep a copy of your fics.

As a reader, I like FimFic or Pastebin because it makes it easier to keep up with a story after I've been away from the board for more than a couple of days.

I basically feel the same way about 'Anon'. He is written as his own character the vast majority of the time and he usually acts in a way I would never act. Just give him a name. If I can pretend I see a different name when I read 'Anon' then others can pretend to see 'Anon' when he has a proper name.
>>
>>30706152
Get the fuck off of my board you pleb. Any human that isn't named Anon is automatically trash. I literally cannot think of a single story that could even begin to disprove that statement.
>>
>>30706848
Certainly the only human beings who count for anything are named Anon.
>>
>>30706892
that is why im naming my son anon
hes expected to be born in 3 weeks
>>
>>30707197
innerestin'...
>>
>>30702133
>"Okay then, just call if you need anything," he says, waving over his shoulder before shutting the door.
>Once you're sure he won't be coming back in, you heave a sigh and let your legs spread out.
>Reaching a hoof down, you graze against your heated folds and gasp at how sensitive they are.
>It usually takes a lot to get you like this, and yet Anon did it with a few absent-minded strokes of his hands.
>Reaching back down, you begin to massage your petals, hissing every time you brushed against your rapidly winking clit.
>If this starts to happen whenever he brushes against you just right, you may have a problem on your hooves, but for now, you'll take full advantage of the warm bath water.
>Bringing your other forehoof up to to bite down on, you stifle the moans from your first orgasm, and immediately start building towards your second.
>Images of Anon flashing through your mind as you do.
>Just what are you getting yourself into, Floor?

>Be patient, if a bit bored, Anon, waiting with a brush in hand for Floor to come out from the bathroom.
>It had been silent for ten minutes until you heard the shower turn on, the little pony deciding to rinse off before finishing up, you presume.
>That was about five minutes ago, and you are now leaning your chin on your palm.
>Settling in and cleaning up kept you busy enough the last couple days, but now, with the apartment reaching a livable state, hanging with Floor's about all there is for you to do.
"I wonder when those science ponies will give me my phone back," you ponder out load.
>Apparently, there has been a few other humans in this world besides you, the last maybe even still alive since he arrived twenty-some years ago.
>You of course asked about it, but he apparently left to live with the minotaurs a long time ago and didn't stay in contact with Equestria.
>The humans were part of the reason there was technology so familiar to you; humans spreading ideas and providing pieces of tech to build from.
>>
>>30707445

Glad to see you. Figured I was going to be almost alone holding down the thread, Considering the new episode is tomorrow
>>
>>30707485
Ill stay and hold it down with you man, i dont even watch the show, more interested in the fandom
>>
>>30705454
>greentext is vastly superior to prose
I agree.
At least for these kinds of stories.
>>
File: 1391755172368.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1391755172368.png
74KB, 300x300px
>>30707528
>>
>>30705757
I want summer to end
>>
>>30707561
well memed fellow rebbitor
>>
>>30705974
>I mean, if he's supposed to represent an every-man we can all relate to, why does he so often act like a jerk?
Because most people who use him as a character are underage idiots who's only experience of 4chan comes from /b/
>>
>>30707528
That actually makes me pretty sad famalam.
>>
>>30707625
Why tho
>>
>>30707637
The show is the reason we are here. To me that almost feels like breaking ties with loving, good parents just because you no longer need them.
>>
I can't believe this still exists... good stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rySMPI6g8b8
>>
>>30707646
not even that Anon but I haven't watched the show since season 3.

I loved the show but its the fanfiction and fanart that got me to follow this stuff. When the show started to go downhill I just gave up and stuck around for the other stuff I love. If you Anon's still like the show than I am happy for you.

Also its more like having that friend that you were very close with as a child grow up to be an asshole. You still care about them because they are your friend but you are tired of being hurt by their assholery
>>
>>30707646
I see where your coming from. Its not that i don't like the show its just that i don't have any interest in it at the moment. I don't feel like i've broken ties with it, to me, my ties to the show is the fandom.
>>
>>30707714
I think he was talking to me
Whatevs its np
>>
>>30707714
I'm going to pretend this is not bait. Sure there have been good episodes and bad, but the overall quality HAS gone up since s3. Twilicorn was a tragedy that was out of the writers hands.
>>
>>30707757
Not bait. From what I heard season 4 suffered from all the things that I hated about season 3 and more. I hear that season 5 and 6 are decent but with the inclusion of Starlight I just lost all interest in ever picking it back up.
>>
>>30707445
>Ponies were a talented bunch, but prone to stagnation if outside forces didn't inspire them to innovate.
>From what you've gathered, the other races like the gryphons and minotaurs would make steps in progress, like inventing the steam engine or cinema, then ponies would take the idea and improve upon it.
>Usually by throwing magic into the mix, but whatever worked.
>And this is the case with your smartphone; nerdpones were currently picking it apart to learn how to adapt the tech for their own use.
>Which could potentially mean a boon in processing power for their computers in the near future.
>You'd like to say you handed your phone over for the sake of progress alone, but really, it's because they promised to make it adaptable with their internet when they were done.
>You can't wait to be able to browse from the palm of your hand again.
>The shower finally turn off, and the door creaks open a minute later.
"Enjoy the soak?" you ask as a damp, red-faced Floor steps out, some steam billowing out behind her.
>her face becomes redder and her eyes dart away as she answers, "Oh, um yeah, it was really... enjoyable."
"I'm glad to hear it," you reply honestly, straightening your posture and patting the empty seat next to you on the couch. "You still want me to brush your mane?"
>"I-if you don't want to-"
"Oh, enough of that, of course I still want to. I wouldn't have offered otherwise. Now get your butt over here already, Floor. Let's get that mane shining."
>She stands there for several seconds, before finally, shakily walking to the couch and climbing up.
>At first, she's as far to the other side as possible, but you gently reach over and pull her closer, turning and bringing one knee up on the cushion while you position her back towards you.
"There, that's better," you say, more to yourself than to the stiff pony. "You okay for me to start?"
>She nods minutely, and you smile, patting her on the whithers.
"Don't worry, I'll be sure not to pull your mane."
>>
File: Anonfilly (You).png (82KB, 759x568px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly (You).png
82KB, 759x568px
>>30707763
Season 3 and 5 were the best seasons you fucking mongoloid.

>>30707805
I want to pamper Floor.
>>
>>30707858
>Season 3 and 5 were the best seasons
I see we will see eye to eye on this issue. We must agree to disagree my friend.
>>
File: Aryanne Pony woopsies, sorry.png (198KB, 1614x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Aryanne Pony woopsies, sorry.png
198KB, 1614x1980px
>>30707863
Yeah. Sorry for calling you a mongoloid, dude.
>>
>>30707805
I love this story, prob just cause of how cute floor is
>>
File: not sure if trolling or retarded.jpg (264KB, 2048x1868px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if trolling or retarded.jpg
264KB, 2048x1868px
>>30707858
>Season 3
>best seasons

>literally the worst season, whose finale is either the #1 or #2 worst episodes of all time
>the season with probably the least number of truly memorably episodes of any season, as well as the fewest episodes overall
>riddled with mediocre to shitty Merriwether Williams and Dave Polsky episodes
>best seasons

While it did have one or two memorable episodes, season 3 is overall on the absolute bottom of the scale when it comes to the show's quality, and with regard to overall season quality it's only been uphill from there.
>>
I want to boop her and see how she reacts.
>>
File: 1489730.png (125KB, 961x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1489730.png
125KB, 961x1156px
>>30708834
Instant sploosh, probably
>>
File: That's my fetish!.jpg (82KB, 463x461px) Image search: [Google]
That's my fetish!.jpg
82KB, 463x461px
>>30709014
I want to randomly finger her ass when Floor isn't paying attention to see how she reacts. I'm sure a pervert like Floor wouldn't mind a random finger in her ass.
>>
>>30708093
S3 was short and weak, but it was the last moment when the show still felt like the show we had started watching. It feels better in retrospect, but at the time it was a short, unsatisfying season with a terrible, rushed finale, then a long hiatus.
>>
>>30709476
>30709476
You are wrong, faggot. Season 3 was the second best season and season 5 was the fist best season. Seasons 1 and 2 were okay at best and season 1 only fags are fucking cancer.
>>
>>30709521
>Season 3 was the second best
Why?
What's actually good about it?
>>
>>30709476
>it was the last moment when the show still felt like the show we had started watching
Are you referring to Twilight getting wings?

Because other than that, I'd say it's only gotten better since.
While season 4 wasn't great, it had better pacing than both 2 and 3 (though it was still less memorable than 2 for other reasons) and was mostly decent. The pacing has remained mostly good ever since, and overall writing quality has gone up significantly.
>>
Where is clop?
>>
>>30709732
Make some yourself. Don't be a lazy fucker and bitch about the lack of porn when you are fully capable of changing that. So either fuck off or stop being a lazy whiner.
>>
>>30709802
Cleansing the filth is always contributing.

Contribute or kill yourself anon

You need to fuck off.
>>
>>30709521
Odd perspective. I think it's all too easy to discount S1 for its obvious flaws (animation errors everywhere, far and away the most childish season). But it was a fucking triumph in terms of being so relentlessly girly, but still actually good. We take that for granted after almost a decade of Pony, but at the time it was revolutionary. A bunch of us first watched expecting a trainwreck and ended up totally charmed. That was fucking magic, because nothing like that existed before in pop culture. So you can REEEE all you like about some folks being partial to S1, but it won't change the fact that the merits of it were very strong, especially in context of a 22 minute toy commercial for little girls being so overbuilt that it captured the imagination of a bunch of guys on 4chan.
>>
>>30709699
>season 4 wasn't great
Because the show lost the theme that held S1-3 together. The writers even acknowledged it, leaving Twi to mope around the castle, stuck in the background while the action went down without her being a part of it.
>The pacing has remained mostly good ever since, and overall writing quality has gone up significantly.
Agreed. Some of the best individual episodes have come from S5-7. But they don't feel connected in the way the first few seasons did.
>>
>>30708093
>#1 or #2 worst episodes of all time
That's not how you spell 'Princess Spike' anon
>>
>>30710586
While that was a thoroughly mediocre episode, it's nowhere near being the #1 or #2 worst episode. Honestly, it isn't even bottom 5.

It's blown out of the water by truly awful episodes like MMDW, MMC, SAYS, OWTEW, TMPP and that 100th anniversary memefest episode that I don't even remember the name of.
>>
>>30710625
>that 100th anniversary memefest episode that I don't even remember the name of.
But if they were going to do something like that (which was a bad idea) they did it very well. That one stands up to repeated viewing and still manages to be funny, even if it's all the wrong kind of humor.
>>
>>30710625
>Honestly, it isn't even bottom 5.
Poor comprehension confirmed
>>
File: Santa and Elves are fags.jpg (99KB, 750x972px) Image search: [Google]
Santa and Elves are fags.jpg
99KB, 750x972px
This is the NEETpone general, not the wrong opinions general.
>>
>>30707805
how does one go from medieval technology to smartphones
>>
>>30711292
In his green, they're implied to have tech almost on par w/ us today.
>>
>>30711150
i imagine that somewhere out there, floor bored is furiously masturbating to the shitty arguments in this thread
>>
>>30711360
a certain cyanide and happiness comic comes to mind...
>>
>>30711360
Beautiful thought.
>>
>>30711360
This is amazing.
>>
>>30711292
Because humans taught the pones about our tech
>>
>>30711360
That weird. Write about anon rape floor bored.
>>
File: 1493757.png (196KB, 1110x864px) Image search: [Google]
1493757.png
196KB, 1110x864px
>>30712033
Here's your (you).
>>
don't you die on me
>>
>>30707805
"... Unless you're into that sort of thing," you add jokingly.
>It was meant to be harmless teasing, but it sends Floor into a coughing fit instead.
"Crap, I'm sorry, I was just joking," you tell her as you pat her back, hoping to knock loose the saliva she inhaled with her gasp.
>"I-I'm alright," she tells you when she gets her breathing under control, turning her teary eyes to give you a wobbly smile. "You just... surprised me, is all."
"Yeah, sorry about that. It was totally inappropriate. You still okay with me brushing you?"
>She looks forward and unhunches her back.
>"Mhmm."
>With her blessing, you grab some of the hair near the top of her head at the root, and start running the thick toothed brush through it.
>You are sure to tug the mane oppositely whenever the brush reaches a knot to keep from pulling the mare's scalp, but it is very slow going.
>Knot after knot is pulled lose as you inch your way down the long strands, until finally reaching the bottom and moving back to the top.
>It's a long, tedious process, but the hums and content sighs encourage you to keep at it.
>Her jet black mane is a little frizzy even after running a brush through it, the cheap shampoo having leeched all the natural oils away without replacing them, and you see quite a few split ends at the bottom.
>But it's soft, and there's a slight scent coming from the mare that is oddly appealing.
>It's strange since the smell definitely isn't the from the soap.
>It's faintly spicy and... musky.
>Maybe some sort of cologne?
>Shrugging the thought aside, you focus on your work, smiling when Floor begins to lean back into you.
>Eventually, you finish, running your hand down the tidy mass of hair with a bit of pride.
"Well, that's the top. Want for me to start on the tail next, or are you contend to sleep for a while?"
>"Hmm-wha?" she begins, jerking up a little and wiping drool from her chin. "S-sorry, it just felt really nice."
>>
>>30713574
oh yes

brush that tail
>>
>>30713574
Dawwwwwww. That's sweet. BROOSH the tail.
>>
>>30713606
This. BROOSH until the pone goes SPLOOSH.
>>
>>30713629
THIS
>>
>>30713596
this
>>
>>30713574
aw man, that tail is going to get brushed so fucking hard
and maybe a little dock rubbing
>>
>>30713732
>aw man, that tail is going to get brushed so fucking hard
Imagine pre-2010 if someone had told you grown men would be posting this on a board devoted to My Little Pony. I don't know about you, but I would not have believed this.
>>
I think something is about to go down (Lennyface)
>>
File: realisation.gif (753KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
realisation.gif
753KB, 220x221px
>>30714091
I would have laughed and called them faggots.
But turns out it's me. I'm the faggot.
>>
>>30714091
I'm pretty sure if I went back in time and told my middle/high school self that I would be jerkin it to pastel horses on a Taiwanese bobsledding forum my past self would be disappointed but not surprised.
>>
>>30714608
Mine would be more facinated by the lack of needing to dial a server to access the BBS hosting said images, then ask me to give him a couple samples on a 3.25" floppy...

Yeah, there's never been a moment in my life that I wasn't a sick fuck.
>>
>>30714784
>3.25"
Wait... wut?
>>
>>30714930
That was a floppy standard... They were the evolved for of the old 5.5 inch floppies.
>>
>>30715070
i'll show you my 5.5 inch floppy
>>
>>30715070
I've heard of 8 and have use 5.25 and 3.5, but never mind me just being autistic.
>>
>>30705454
You underestimate how well received dumping good fanfiction into a river of shit is.
>>
>>30715365
Well said
>>
>>30714175
I've been around long enough to remember the "I am teh furry" meme. Kind of became all of us when mlp became furfag 2.0.
>>
>>30713574
brushie~
>>
a bump
>>
>>30702986
Literally who? Is this some moon tune shit
>>
Bruh these posts are so spread out, I wounder what Sad does after he makes the greens, like I doubt it take 10 hours, and if he's working he has to have gotten off like a few hours ago. Btw not complaining, I love this story, I'd wait a day between posts and prob still read it. I just wonder
>>
>>30717146
Actually, I posted right before work, and now I just got off. I work a lot, plus transportation time, then sleep nine hours, so I have about six and a half hours of free time a day not counting stuff like eating.
As for the story, each post takes me roughly half an hour to put together.

Not snipping, just kind of giving you an idea of how my time is divvied up. I spent a lot of it reading other's works too.
Anyway, I'm going to try and get three posts up before I hit the sack at eight.
>>
>>30717177
>8
sheesh mate, where you live? its fuckin 1AM here, real NEET hours
>>
>>30717177
whats your job fampai
>>
>>30717188
Pfft, 1AM? I don't even go to bed until 8AM, Then I usually get up at 4:30PM, and it's 4AM now for me.
>>30717190
Fast food restaurant closer. But I one day hope to achieve my dream-job as a gofor in the Hollywood movie industry.
Then maybe I can touch Chris Pratt's hand while handing him a bottled water on set...
>>
>>30717308
lol god damn it man. (Not laughing at your dreams just surprised.)
Fellow shit job here.
Wish you the best of luck mang.
>>
>>30717308
Damn bro that's some weird hours, I couldnt imagine waking up at 4 to start work, but that does clear up a lot of stuff for me, I was always wondering why you post so later at night but it all makes sense now
>>
>>30713574
"It's fine," you say with a chuckle. "When I was a kid, I used to nod off in the barber's chair all the time. Anyway, I asked if you were ready for me to brush your tail."
>You can't see her face as she stares straight ahead, but she eventually nods.
>"Thank you, again, Anon, for doing this for me," she whispers, uncurling her tail from around her haunches to lay it across your lap.
"No problem," you answer grabbing her tail near the dock and bringing the brush to it.
>You see her flinch as you do, and try to be gentle."
>"S-so, you used to go to a barbershop when you were younger? My GramGram always cut my mane for me growing up."
"That so? My Mom was too busy for that, so she'd just give me some money and send me down the street to Bob's place. I liked it that way, though, my grandparent's all lived far away, and old Bob was kind of like a surrogate grandpa for me."
>"You didn't see your grandparents much? Did they not visit?"
"Just on holidays. I'd get cards every birthday though, so they at least tried for my sake. Guess it runs in my family that the kids don't get along with their parents."
"How about you? You grew up with your grandma, right?"
>She shifts her weight back and forth on her front hooves.
>"W-well, um, my mom had me when she was still in high school, and my dad... well I don't know anything about him, accept that he was older and didn't stick around after Mom got pregnant. GramGram's never talks about him, except for under her breath. She... didn't like him much."
"I can imagine," You comment, frowning at the thought of such a man, or stallion in this case.
>You weren't naive enough to believe this guy staying would have made everything sunshine and rainbows for all involved.
>After all, it sounds like he was an adult who knocked up a teen, but to up and vanish completely?
>That's low.
>"Um, anyway, my mom was... well, I don't really remember my mom, either."
>"GramGram said my dad broke her heart, and she never really got over it."
>>
File: Horse Wife eating grass.gif (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Horse Wife eating grass.gif
163KB, 1080x1080px
>>30717487
That's sad. Poor Floor's mom.
>>
>You crack open another can of Hill Mist and take a sip.
>The bubbly, sugary taste brings a small smile to your lips, and you lie back to relax a bit.
>Mare, weekend night on the computer, snacks and drinks, ain't nothing better.
>...Well, except maybe being out with some good friends.
>Or with that special s-somepony...
>>Not that anypony would like you that way.
>-Ah, but nevermind that jazz!
>You got music, you got games, you got stuff to munch and sip on.
>That's all you'll ever need!
>>All you can get.
>Browsing through your large, but admittedly not massive library, you settle on a fine little classic of yours, Hay Fortress 2.
>Hasn't seen the light of day for a while, so why not?
>Not like you have, either.
>>Because you're different.
>You accidentally let a small giggle out.
>>You look terrible when you laugh.
>Eyes moving towards the chips, you grab a few and munch while the game loads up.
>>Are you a pony, or a pig?
>A random shiver crawls down your back, so you shake it off and pop a few things.
>Ahh, that feels good.
>>But the pain will stay forever.
>Looking around the menu, your eagerness to play is slightly gone for some reason.
>Oh well, you got the menu up, you're a little rusty, but you got this.
>You click your way into a server and take another sip while you wait.
>>Wasting a perfectly good weekend, doing what you always do.
>It finally starts up, and you take one last sip while you get into position for some hardcore scrubbing.
>Pick your favorite class, walk a little, and-
"What? Already? Stupid camper."
>Slowly go the same route-
>A heavy sigh leaves you.
>Okay, just go around and-
"Oh whatever, how the hay did you know I was there?"
>You pick a faster class and rush.
>Almost every shot misses.
"This is stupid!"
>Finally, you just decide to go another route, and ignore them all together-
"SERIOUSLY, FOUR PONIES THERE?!"
>Sticking close to your team, you watch as sweet justice is delivered to those four, then continue on your way.
>>
>>30717487
Dang it man. This is going to get heavy, isn't it.
>>
>>30717551
>You see the objective in sight nearby, and head for it-
"THAT SAME STUPID PONY, REALLY?!"
>>Not even good in what you do all the time.
>The second you spawn in with a different class, the game ends with a loss.
>As the only one who spawned, the other team comes in, kills you, then celebrates on your corpse.
>For a second, you can only stare at your screen.
"Okay, this game is stupid."
>You exit out, then hop on over to something you're a little more used to.
>Good 'ol Motor Leagu-
>A black screen takes over the monitor.
"What?"
>You wait for a second, and text appears.
>With a huff, you lie back.
"Stupid UPDATES!"
>Take an angry sip, and lean closer.
"Can't just update when I'm sleeping, huh? Can't just NOT update! You stupid thing, I liked your old system BETTER!"
>>Now what are you going to do with yourself?
>Relaxing again, your hoof slowly reaches back into the bag.
>You toss it into your mouth, but not after staring at it for a while.
>The cheese it just... doesn't taste the same.
>You roll it up for later, and wash down the chip with soda.
>Meanwhile, the update barely reached one percent.
>You huff again.
>>Your whole life, all in one machine- what now?
>Well, maybe you could draw or something?
>>And spend hours making something terrible?
>Practice does make perfect, though.
>>Not when you have no skill.
>Clicking your tongue, you spin around in your chair a little bit.
>You notice how bright your screen is, the only light in the whole room.
>And since the updating screen is black, it's even darker everywhere else.
>Your eyes drift to a single corner, then quickly move away.
>>Still scared of the dark? Pathetic.
>No, there's nothing in your room, just you!
>Ears swiveling around, the silence around you becomes deafening.
>You reach a hoof over and turn the fan on.
>Also the light.
>Just, you never know.
>Before you, all these empty bottles of cola, plastic plates and cups lying around.
>>Sheesh, how filthy. Nopony normal would ever live like this.
>>
>>30717557
>Well, you're not normal.
>And that's okay.
>>Not when you're worse than normal.
>>Having no Cutie Mark- you'll never be 'normal'.
>You yawn and pop a few things again, taking another sip and trying to relax.
>>Sitting in this chair, day after day, it's all you do.
>That's not true, you-
>>-What, go to the same place, buy the same thing, and run back, tail between your legs?
>W-well, you don't need anything els-
>>-The same food, the same drinks, the same routine.
>>Days, weeks, months- do you even KNOW what day it is?
>>Nopony cares about you, they don't know you exist- and that's all you do.
>You take another sip, and find yourself staring at the top of the can for a moment.
>>You know how bad these things are for you- but you don't care, do you?
>Of course I d-
>>Pudgy, dirty, tired all the time, of course you don't.
>Well, that's-
>>You don't talk to anypony, why should you take care of yourself, right?
>>But nopony will care either way.
>>They don't see an unwashed mane, a dirty coat.
>>They see a failure, and a failure is all you are.
>No, but there's still time, you're still yo-
>>Young, and wasting all of your best years, festering in this single room that you call home.
>>You had your time to change, and it passed.
>>This is who you are now, and this is probably how you'll die.
"NOT TRUE!"
>Everything seems to go silent for a second.
>Finishing the last of your soda, you hop out and move over to your window.
>You slide it open and gaze out at the night sky, breathing in the fresh, cool night air.
>Though you soon find yourself peering out at the town, all the houses around you.
>Not a single light on.
>>You share a sky with these ponies, walk on the same ground, but what are YOU doing with that?
>Your focus turns back to the moon, and you stare at it, feeling a sort of calmness washing over you.
>>Ignore the thoughts as you like.
>>Tomorrow will be the same thing.
>>
>>30717561
>>Nopony is going to save you.
>>Staying in your room all the time, what do you expect to happen?
>>Some big, strong colt will just hop in through the door, whisk you away?
>>Even if they did, who would want to stay with YOU?
>>Never been with another pony, never take care of yourself- they wouldn't last long.
>Eyes dropping from the sky towards the street below, you feel another shiver move down your back.
>Your head floods with the same thoughts, over and over.
>Slowly, a familiar feeling builds up.
>The view before you becomes distorted and blurred.
>>Go ahead, cry.
>>You're only crying for yourself.
>>Nopony cares, nopony will care.
>>How could they, you never leave this room.
>>Never make friends, never go out-
"I-I t-tried!"
>>And nopony accepts you.
>>Right from the start, born without a purpose.
>>Problems from the beginning, and even more now.
>>What did you expect?
>The tears finally start to flow, and you try to quiet your sobs.
>>You look stupid when you cry.
>>You sound stupid.
>>Hay, you ARE stupid.
>>You have nothing going for yourself.
>>Terrible looks, terrible personality, intelligence that's average at best, no special talent.
"S-STOP IT!"
>Clamping your hoof around your muzzle, you slam the window shut.
>You walk over and turn the monitor of your computer off, then jump into your bed.
>>A foal in a mare's body.
>>Go ahead, sleep.
>>Nothing will change tomorrow, or ever.
>>This is you, this is your life.
>>This is what you were born to be.
>>Nothing.
>Getting situated under the blankets, you pull one of your pillows close, and hug it tight.
>Another shiver rolls down, all the aches and pains in your body making themselves known while you shift around and try to get comfortable.
>You wipe the tears away, and pull the blanket over yourself.
>>Might as well lose that thought, Floor.
>>You and I both know, it'll never happen.
>>Not until you do it yourself.
>>But you won't, will you?

>>...Pathetic.

slight projecting
>>
>>30717566

pretty sad desu.
>>
>>30717566
Damn son, was that suppose to be like right before she tried to kill herself
>>
File: IMG_20170813_033718.jpg (297KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_033718.jpg
297KB, 960x1280px
>be NeetPone
>you finally got something done today so you are feeling good
>your "retro corner" actually looks less like a hoarder's nest and now like an actual storage area
>deciding on keeping the train rolling, you actually cook dinner
>ramen isnt really cooking, but its better then how you usually make it
>throwing 2 packets, some water, and one seasoning packet in a tupperware and nuking it for 4.5 minutes that is
>surprisingly it seems more filling
>you then decide to write a greentext blogpost about your last hour for 4-hoof
>sadly you arent good at writing but you decide to post it anyways despite the face that blogposting is frowned on

You get nothing if you can name the computer those speakers came out of
>>
>Be Anonymous
>Be permanently unemployed.
>A NEET in Equestria.
>You simply aren't job market material to these ponies on account that you aren't branded, regardless if there are other species that don't need that shit.
>To ponies, a cutie mark is everything.
>It brands them with their talent and helps them get a job that best fits it.
>Very unlike a human, who can go their entire life without ever finding that which really clicks with them, not that anyone would care, there's jobs that need doing regardless of your opinion on them.
>It's honestly better this way though, you think.
>The ponies call them blank flanks.
>To you they seem just like any other pone, but to them, they are fundamentally broken, like they have some extreme physical disability that prevents them from work, and it goes beyond that too into their social life.
>You find yourself amongst the rare few that develop a case of "Never got their talent", mostly because ponies look at a resume and just trash it once they see that blank space next to "cutie mark"
>This means you can't work.
>If you can't work, you can't get payed.
>No money means no home or food.
>Thankfully, Equestrian welfare extends to non pony citizens.
>You get a monthly stipend of bits for doing fuck all.
>You even got housing.
>The princesses figured that blank flanks might not be able to work or live normally, but they can still make friends with other blank flanks right?
>So you're gonna room with a pony by the name of Floor Bored.
>You make your way through town.
>Getting odd looks from ponies causing you to feel self conscious and to start sweating.
>Once you make it to the small cottage, you stop.
>>
>>30717741

>The white, almost cracked walls have lost their paint in many places.
>The windows are completely covered in grime, you couldn't even see inside if you wanted.
>The small front yard is an overgrown forest of grass, roots and weeds
>You shudder, thinking about all the manner of bugs and other small disgusting critters that call it their home.
>You notice a rat carcass getting devoured by maggots in a corner.
>You hesitate.
>The place looks abandoned.
>You try to figure out if you got the right address until you get interrupted by a clearing of a throat.
>You look down to see a small poner with her nose scrunched up in contempt.
>"Are you here for Floor Bored?" she spits out the name.
>You nod slowly, unsure of what she means.
>"Good, finally, I've been calling about the smell for days! Just look at the place, she hasn't come out in weeks, she's probably dead in there."
>You look around, the house IS a glaring sore sight in the neighborhood, but you doubt she's dead.
>As long as she got food, she'd be fine right?
>You walk forward, opening the small, creaking, rusted gate with your foot.
>That thing just looks like a walking tetanus dispenser.
>You make your way through the brush, you hear rustling the moment you set a foot down and try not to think about what it might be.
>You hastily reach the sun bleached door and shake yourself off, ruffling yourself to make extra sure nothing itched a ride on you.
>You go to knock, but then realize this is your home now as well, you have a key.
>The door creaks loudly from its old hinges as it reveals the blackness inside the house.
>The smell of mold, horse and a dozen other things you can't put your finger on hit you like a train.
>It's rank as fuck.
>Is she really dead?
>You gulp down and duck your way inside, the only illumination coming from the front door letting in sunlight
>>
>>30717743

>From what you can see, the room looks like a living room and kitchen combo.
>Your boots are loud against the dusty floor as you make your way towards a window.
>You almost swipe your hand across it to clean it of the grime, before realizing you'd be retarded.
>With some effort, you manage to dislodge the window from its closed state, it has probably never been opened once.
>It lets more sun in and as an added bonus, lets some of the stank out
>You should announce your presence right? Wouldn't want your new roommate to think you're a robber.
>You aren't much of a social butterfly though.
"Hey, hello? New roommate here, are you alive?"
>Your voice isn't very loud,
>For some reason, you've never been one to yell, you can't even do it by force.
>You spot two doors on either side of the living room.
>One leads to the only bathroom, the other to another room.
>You can hear something from it. Sniffling.
>Well, at least she ain't dead...
>You knock on the door and open it.
>Cans and bags clatter and crumble as you slowly push the door open.
>If you thought the smell was bad before...
>You gag.
>If you could attribute smells to pictures, this would be the smell for that time that one anon posted pics of his cesspool of a home.
>Maybe you should leave.
>Come back never
>"*hic*"
>You hear a quiet sob from the corner, in a pile of sheets where the smell is the strongest.
>You try to get a better glimpse through the darkness.
>You spot a little pony wearing a hoodie that covers most of her flanks.
>She's lost in her own world, sobbing, the fur on her face matted with dried tears.
"fug"
>Imagine being a creature from a species that has their talent marked and for all to see, and which adult life revolves around.
>Now imagine your talent doesn't manifest even after you're past school age and everyone either pities you or sees you as a burden or nuisance.
>Equestrian NEETdom is some serious shit when you don't come into life fumbling for meaning like a human.
>>
>>30717757
Continue please, dear Anon.
>>
>>30717741
Oh shit, just made me think of a funny interaction. Without a cutie mark, you can't get a job in Equestria. Luckily, Anon has a tattoo...

>At the employment agency, the pony stares down at the resume you are working on together and hums.
>Yes, yes, this is coming out nicely, Mr. Mous, you've had quite the colorful history in the workforce.
"Uh, yeah, I got around. Just sort of did whatever needed doing, you know?"
"Yes, that is very admirable of you. Not many ponies are so willing to settle for anything less than what their special talent dictates, but there simply aren't enough employment opportunities in singing for everypony with a microphone cutie mark to become a popstar."
"Yeah, I can see that. Guess some talents aren't too marketable."
>"Indeed. Oh, that reminds me though, I still haven't filled out the section for your cutie mark. Would you like to describe it too me, or simply remove your pantaloons. I know they can be a pain to get in and out of."
"My... cutie mark?"
>"Well, of course. Cutie marks are very important for employers, even if they may not have immediate use for your specific talent. You'd be amazed at the kind of crazy situations can crop up that an obscure talent can aid in. Why, I once heard of a balloon animal talent aiding in the chase of a crazed sorceress."
"How?"
>"Who knows, but it's the reason why your cutie mark is so important.. Unless you don't have one.."
"No, I have one! Just, uh, let me get these pants off."
>Several seconds later, you have your bare ass pointing at the stallion as he ogles it, intrigued.
>"Oh, how exotic. Is it normal for you humans to only have your mark on one flank?"
"Yep, completely normal."
"Interesting, and... what is it?"
>Craning your neck back, you look at the crude image of a guy doing a girl doggy-style on your left ass cheek.
"A bad life decision."
>"What was that?"
"Massage. Yeah, and, um yoga. Yep, that's what it means."
>"Ooh, multi-talented, we're have you a job in no time, Mr. Mous
>>
>>30717856
Kek. That's pretty funny, dude.
>>
>>30714930
>>30715070
>>30715098
Actually, that was my bad. Got the sub-inch of 5.25 and 3.5 swapped. Never post when half asleep, kids!
>>
>>30717487
>You stop brushing and lean forward, hugging the little mare softly.
"I'm sorry," you say honestly.
>Floor tenses, but soon leans into the embrace.
>It's alright. I-it happened so long ago, I was four when she- she..."
>"... I don't even remember her."
>Your hug tightens as the mare sniffle, bringing a foreleg across her cheek.
>She settles down after a minute, and you resume your brushing.
The silence if deafening though, so you ask, "You have any hobbies, or anything? Truth is, I'm going a little stir crazy, not having much to do."
>"Um, like what?"
"Well, for example, I like to write, even if it's usually just little short stories or blurbs."
>"You write?"
"Yep, I try, anyway. I did go to college for it, after all."
>"Really?"
"Yeah, I know, it was stupid of me. Looking back, I think it was more a rebellious thing. My parents were really controlling, told me it was a waste, that writing wouldn't get me a job. Turns out they were right."
>"It isn't stupid, Anon, I bet you're an amazing writer."
"More like meh, but I try to get better. Enough about me, though, what about you?"
>"O-oh, I'm pretty... talentless," she answers meekly, her tail tugging against your grip to try and cover her flank."
"I'm sure that's not true. Come on, you must have a hobby. What do you do to pass time?"
>"I just browse this website most of the time."
"What site?"
>"It's stupid. It's just a place for ponies to discuss random stuff, like favorite series or... other things."
"Is it broken up in categories? You look for certain discussions?"
>Your digging pays off as she squirms and mumbles something.
"What's that?"
>"Comics... I like the threads about comics."
"Oh? A mare with a taste for fine art. I should have pegged you as cultured pony."
>"Wha-? No, I''m not at- It's not- I just like-"
"Floor, I was joking, I know what comics are, and I like them too."
>"Y-you do?"
"Yep. I was a real big fan of this guy, Spider-Man, growing up. How about you?"
>>
>>30718092
>inb4 Floor is a nerd for Daring Do
>>
>>30717566
i want to hug and cuddle floor bored
>>
>>30718548
This but I also want to finger her ass.
>>
>>30718876
Lol
>>
i want to love and spend all the time i can caring for floor, so that she can become a normal, well adjusted pony.
until she quickly leaves and completely forgets me, going with some chad stallion or rich guy.
>>
File: 1462918144870.jpg (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462918144870.jpg
155KB, 640x480px
>>30719289
>Lol
Kindly kill yourself you fucking newfag shitstain.
>>
>>30719476
Lol
>>
File: 9.png (257KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
257KB, 1280x952px
>>30717566
I didn't know you were going to write about me.
>>
>>30719449
Or more interestingly a guy who realizes she's perfect material for grooming into a sub, and proceeds to do just that. Or maybe just write a fic of Anon doing that.
>>
>>30720149
how would you train a pony to become a sandwich
how can a pony be perfect sandwich material
>>
>>30719557
WHAT PART OF THAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? FUCK OFF NEWFAG, NOBODY FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE. FUCK OFF, NEWFAG. The worst part of this is that you don't understand how absolutely fucking cringey your being.
>>
>>30720392
>he worst part of this is that you don't understand how absolutely fucking cringey your being.
Dude, I don't know if you're just one of the worst baiters ever or what but please step back, take a deep long look at yourself, and get some self-realization,
>>
>>30720392
Lol, your so savage
>>
>>30720969
>Implying it's bait
Newfags are the cancer that is killing the site.

>>30721050
I feel sorry for you because you don't understand how retarded you are.
>>
>>30720969
>and get some self-realization,
thats the most retarded thing ive heard all day
>>
>>30721101
Getting mad at newfags is pretty fucking cancerous, Anon.

t. Anon who has been wasting time on 4chin since 2005
>>
>>30721225
Bullshit on both accounts.
>>
>>30721276
You'll never know for sure, will you? Tell yourself you're not the cancer, but in my view you've been it ever since you arrived here.
>>
>>30721225
I agree
>>
>>30721361
Every asshole who thinks 4chin is their super secret club of internet badasses is cancer. Because it's never really been that, and stopped being anything remotely like that sometime in late 2008.
>>
>>30721360
all of us are cancer
>>
This thread has a laughable low amount of neet pone images

Whats the matter
>>
>>30722331
this
im sure the shitposting and lack of pics does wonders for her self esteem
>>
File: 1195885264255.jpg (31KB, 402x460px) Image search: [Google]
1195885264255.jpg
31KB, 402x460px
>>30722331
>>30722359
wow it's like neets are actually lazy and don't do shit
>>
>>30722371
nigger, im full blown neet, and ive both drawn and written here
you WANT to see my bottle graveyard?
>>
>>30722385
>you WANT to see my bottle graveyard?
Yes
>>
File: cleanest thing.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cleanest thing.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>30722557
i keep telling myself ill throw them out, but i havent gotten around to it.
and yes, that is a box and a bag filled with the severed heads of my past victims.
>>
>>30722726
Oh, THAT kind of bottle graveyard. I was afraid you meant piss bottle graveyard.
mine's bigger
>>
>>30722807
oh, i got rid of those about a week ago, now only these empty husks remain
and post pics then faggot
>>
>>30722807
It's about time we got back to piss itt.
>>
File: image.png (566KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
566KB, 1000x750px
Would Anon help Neetpone get /fit/
>>
>>30723704
i don't know but now i'm even more disappointed in myself
>>
File: 197826.jpg (71KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
197826.jpg
71KB, 600x537px
>>30723272
>>
>>30724442
I'm sorry, what was that? Did you want me to put together a little green for you just like I did for that other Anon? Well, if you insist...
>>
>>30722331
Because there's a limited amount of new images that have been made, and reposting the same ones from previous threads over and over is super obnoxious.
>>
>>30717721
G4 Mac?
>>
>>30724544
>G4 tower
>stereo
Nah, its out of an eMac i recently revived so technically yes.
>>
>>30724562
Man, it's been such a long time since I touched up on those older Apple products. You got any more old stuff?
>>
Would you allow a Moony to live in your home?
She'll be at the library most of the day everyday, and just have a snack every so often from your fridge.
>>
File: G4s.png (380KB, 815x612px) Image search: [Google]
G4s.png
380KB, 815x612px
>>30724577
Not much. The desktops are getting expensive (especially iMacs) and im not gonna get bumfucked for a G3 iBook any time soon no matter how much i want one. I plan on switching everything over to CF cards soon™ but then again ive been saying that for a while.
>>
>>30724600
Well, those adapters aren't getting any cheaper. I'm sure you could find some for cheap if you look, after all, isn't PATA just a CF connection with power(or do I have it backwards)
>>
>>30724704
You have it backwards though 2.5" (and whatever the fuck they use in old iPods (still salty that my conversion wont do the thing right)) PATA is PATA with power, the adapters arent too expensive though, only $6-$8 a piece plus whatever a molex to floppy cable costs. Its just that being NEET doesnt really give me fuckaround money and i want to actually build a modern desktop so i can sell this shit laptop ive been using for the past 2 years.
>>
>>30724586
Given that she's my waifu, of course I would
>>
>>30725239
>waifuing shut in twilight clone
but why?
>>
>>30725333
You're a clone of ben, fred an george from work, why would anyone waifu you?
>>
>>30725333
Waifuing cute nerdy sperghoers that didn't have her entire personality removed by a pair of wings
The question answers itself, Anon.
>>
>>30718092
>"Um, p-pretty much anything, really, I just like the medium, b-but, I suppose... Marevel's my favorite publisher. I was really into Power Ponies growing up, too."
"You have any issues? I wouldn't mind checking them out."
>"Sorry, but I had to sell a lot of them before I got on NEET welfare. Now I just read them digitally."
"Too bad... Hey, you think there's any comics at the library? I know a lot of the ones back home stocked a few."
>"Um, I don't know... Probably? The one at my school had some I checked out a lot."
"Maybe we can make a trip of it then. I've actually been meaning to see what kind of books ponies write, but getting sucked into a new world and trying to settle in have kept me pretty busy."
>"Well, there's a library a few blocks from the old ponies' home. We could stop there when we visit GramGram."
>You grin, both at the news, and at the little pony showing initiative.
>She's really begun opening up to you, you think, and it's a huge improvement over her locking herself in her room all day.
"Great, now we just have to choose a day, and it's a date."
>"D-d-d-date!?"
"Ah, Floor?"
>Suddenly, Floor Bored is up and running to her room, leaving you with a few strands of dark hair in your hand and a befuddled look on your face.
>At least you were about done brushing her tail out already.
>Hopefully it's dry enough though, or else she might get it all tangled again.
>The damp spot left on the couch cushions leaves you doubtful.

>Be a very panicking Floor Bored.
>You were doing so good at keeping your composure.
>Distracting yourself with conversation so as not to sploosh all over him while he fondled your tail.
>Things were going great.
>Apparently beyond great, even.
>Because you're pretty sure Anon just asked you out on a date.
>How did you manage that?
>Were comics the secret key to a stallion's heart?
>Should you inform the masses?
*Smack!*
"... Ouch."
>You work your jaw after that much-needed smack you gave yourself.
>>
>>30725434
Don't go getting yourself all dirty again floor.
>>
>>30725434
If I wasn't baned i i woud say more
>>
File: uuuu.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>30725547
>baned
Bane?
>>
>>30725434
>Okay, Floor, let's be rational here, why would he ask you out on a date?
>You aren't exactly beautiful.
>Or smart.
>Or talented.
>You don't have bits.
>All you've done since meeting Anon is get cleaned by him.
>Cooked for by him.
>Just pretty much been taken care of without offering anything in return.
>Told him about your parents...
>Oh...
>Was... was this a pity date?
>Everything falls into place with that realization.
>He was just taking you out because you made him feel sorry for you.
>With a groan, you collapse on the bed.
>Great, Floor, just great.
>Not only have you been taking advantage of the sweetest, gentlest stallion in the world, but now you were emotionally manipulating him.
>You're practically a sexual predator.
>You should be on a watch list.
>Well, with some of the things you've gotten yourself off to on the internet, you probably were already.
>But still, at least you weren't hurting anypony before.
>Flipping over on your back, you try to think of what to do.
>You could go out there and apologize.
>Tell him he didn't have to take you out on a date just to make you feel better about something you should have gotten over years ago.
>That's what you should do, but you're a selfish coward.
>And part of you really wanted to go on a date with Anonymous.
>So what else could you do that would at least keep you out of the deepest pits of Tartarus?
>Several minutes go by in silence, brain working furiously, until at last, it stumbles upon the fabled light bulb of yore.
>Just because Anon was doing this out of pity, didn't mean you couldn't make it the best darn date he's ever been on.
>You were going to woo the socks off that stallion.
>Mmm, Anon in socks.
>Marebits dampening more, you quickly squash the desire.
>No, Floor, you did that enough in the tub!
>You were practically stewing in your own juices before you finally realized and drained the yellowed water.
>Then you had to shower off, and try to wipe the tub clean before Anon saw.
>>
>>30725723
>You were practically stewing in your own juices before you finally realized and drained the yellowed water.
unf
>>
>>30725932
Oof
>>
>>30725723
>You're practically a sexual predator.
>You should be on a watch list.
>Well, with some of the things you've gotten yourself off to on the internet, you probably were already.
That's my girl.
>>
hhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1473772.png (1MB, 3500x2650px) Image search: [Google]
1473772.png
1MB, 3500x2650px
This but with floor instead of Lyra, and on a dirty couch in a smelly dark apartment instead of on a bench outside.
>>
File: fgd.gif (490KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
fgd.gif
490KB, 500x370px
>>30726647

>So what else could you do that would at least keep you out of the deepest pits of Tartarus?
>Several minutes go by in silence, brain working furiously, until at last, it stumbles upon the fabled light bulb of yore.
>Just because Anon was doing this out of pity, didn't mean you couldn't make it the best darn date he's ever been on.
>>
>>30725723
>>You're practically a sexual predator.
>>You should be on a watch list.
I laughed
>>
>>30725391
i dont think ben, fred and george have a folder dedicated to fucking horses
>>
>>30728358
>Implying
t. Ben, Fred and George.
>>
>>30728408
i need to talk to them then, we need to have horsefucking discussions
too bad i dont have a job
or know anybody by that name. its all Juan, Jose, and Javier over here
>>
Stupid lazy NEET pone can't even bump herself off of page 9.
>>
>>30725723
>Moving to distract yourself, you go to your desk and open the top drawer to see a small bit bag.
>It was all of your savings, what would be a new computer mouse in a couple months if you continued to add to it.
>Now it would be your date money.
>Glancing at Ol' Reliable with a sigh, you bring a hoof up to caress the dusty tower.
"We'll be together again someday, old friend, just take the time to rest until then."
>Mind made up, you leave the room and quickly spot Anon sprawled out on the couch, limbs hanging off the too-small furniture.
"A-anon?"
>Hmm?" he removes the arm from over his eyes to look blearily over at you and yawn. "What's up, Floor?"
>So cute.
>Focus!
"I was just thinking... about what we were talking about, I mean. Um, about the d-date."
>"Visiting your grandma and the library? Well, the checks come at the end of the week, so, probably then, I guess."
"Y-yeah, that sounds good," you answer, then finding yourself with nothing to say.
>"It's amazing how much difference a bath and brushing can make."
"What?"
>"I was just noticing how much better you look, after the bath."
>Your face immediately starts to burn.
"R-really? You really think so?"
>"Of course, you have a really beautiful mane. You ever think of doing anything with it?"
"M-my mane?" you bring a hoof up to the onyx locks. "I, um, put it in a low ponytail sometimes, to, you know, keep it out of face when I'm on my computer."
>Really? Well, let's see it then! You can't just tell me something like that and not expect me to want to see it."
>Your mouth hangs open for a bit before slamming shut and smiling.
"Sure thing! Just give me a second."
>Running back to your room, you pull open the bottom drawer of your desk to reveal your collection of three scrunchies.
>The neon pink one is straight out.
>You love your GramGram, but she had horrible taste in scrunchies.
>The black one is also out, since it would blend in too well with your mane and that probably wouldn't look good.
>>
>>30729893
Don't you usually get back from work at 4 am
>>
>>30729893
>That left the lime green scrunchy.
>Picking it up and quickly fumbling it into your mane, you get to the entryway of your room and stop.
>Taking a deep breath and straightening your shoulders as much as you can, you attempt to strut into the living room like you know runway models do.
>The sway of your hips is all off, and your steps are jerky, but Anon still claps.
>"Look at you, no wonder you try to stay out of the public, you'd be covered in stallions, and a few mares, if you went out looking like this."
>Confidence leaving your stance, you hunch over, digging a hoof into he hardwood sheepishly.
"I wouldn't mind if it was you," you whisper.
>"What was that?"
"N-nothing!"
>With a shrug, he sits up the rest of the way and stretches his arms over his head.
>"What is it? A little after one? Want to help me make lunch?"
>You nod, smile growing.
"Sure, what are we having?"
>"Well, we've got spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, and a boatload of croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. You up for some healthy, un-healthy salads?"
"That's the only kind I like," you chirp, following him into the kitchen space.
>"Same." he responds with a chuckle and pat on your head. "Now let's make these babies, and then drown 'em like priests performing a baptism."

>Be Anon, spinach stems sticking out of your mouth as you shovel salad down your gullet.
>Floor's doing the same, albeit forgoing a fork to instead just shove her face into bowl as it sits on the armrest.
"Goofd?" you ask around a mouthful of greens.
>She lifts her head, muzzle stained pinkish-red from the dressing and tomato juice.
>"Yef, i' very goof," she answers, garlicky crumbs spraying out of her mouth and onto the cushions.
>You'd wipe them onto the floor later to be swept up.
>Right now, you have to smile at how cute the mare is.
>You stare at her with affection even after she submerges her muzzle back in salad again, finding the pig-like snorts adorable.
>>
>>30729893
Fuck is that cute.
>>
File: 1497584726463.png (370KB, 829x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1497584726463.png
370KB, 829x1096px
>>30730469
jesus fuck man, you're doing god's work here.
like seriously, every update i read, i cant help but have a stupid smile on my face
never stop man, these posts make my day
>>
File: 1343985508762.gif (1MB, 249x149px) Image search: [Google]
1343985508762.gif
1MB, 249x149px
>>30730469
>raspberry vinaigrette
>>
>>30731022
that's a laggy-ass gif
>>
>>30730469
>It's hard to believe you've only been living here with her for three days.
>That it already feels more like a home than the apartment you'd lived in for three months before now.
>Returning to your meal with a slow thoughtfulness, you ponder on this.
>It was more than simply having company.
>You'd lived on your own just fine for years back on Earth.
>Perhaps it was the feeling of alienation.
>You were an alien here, after all.
>And an unneeded one at that.
>It's like Mrs. Index said at the hospital about ponies without cutie marks.
>Feeling like you were the only one without a purpose in a world where everyone just clicked into place like puzzle pieces.
>You were a piece to a completely different puzzle that got mixed into the wrong box.
>And Floor was the same.
>But now, you've found a purpose in her, and maybe the two of you could click together.
>"Um, are you okay, Anon."
>looking from the concerned mare to the salad you stopped eating to instead stare forward like a zombie, you nod.
"Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about something and got distracted."
>"What was it you were thinking about?"
"... Puzzles."
>"Oh? do you like puzzles? I think I have one in my room. It was here in a kitchen cupboard when I moved in for some reason."
"Really? Well, I guess it's not the weirdest thing ever left by previous occupants. Like ghosts."
>"D-don't talk like that," she says with a shiver. "I never put the puzzle together, and I won't want to if it ends up freeing an evil spirit, or something."
>You laugh at that.
"Sounds like the plot of a B horror movie. I'm sure it'll be fine, Floor, why don't you go get it and we'll do it now. Hopefully when we're done, it'll be late enough for the coffee run."
>She beams, hopping off the couch and grabbing her empty bowl in her teeth to take it to the sink, something you're secretly proud of, before she trots to her room.
>While she's away, you finish your own salad and dump the bowl in the sink, rinsing them both out quickly.
>>
>>30731067
Lag refers to latency you retard
>>
Dirty horse
>>
>>30731503
>>It's like Mrs. Index said at the hospital about ponies without cutie marks.
>>Feeling like you were the only one without a purpose in a world where everyone just clicked into place like puzzle pieces.

>accidentally helps Floor get her mark
>immediately abandons him to chase after her destiny
Bittersweet end?
>>
>>30731785
>Give her up for her own good.
Why must you make me cry anon?
>>
>>30731785
>implying her destiny won't be to become her husbando's perfect lover and doting housewife
>>
jesus christ its dead today..
>>
>>30732589
It is getting kinda slow. I'm just about to post another piece of the story, but it's hard to keep a thread alive by myself.
We need more writerfags and drawfags.
>>
>>30732597
I'd contribute but I'm busy with other stuff that's slightly more important.
>>
File: large.png (158KB, 989x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
158KB, 989x1024px
>>30732597
>want to contribute
>legitimately too retarded to write well
>motor control issues so i cant into drawing
>>
>>30731503
>When you are done, Floor already has the box and is even spreading a blanket out for the two of you to sit.
>Spitting the corner out and looking over her work with a satisfied nod, the mare nudges the box open with her muzzle and tips the pieces out.
>Grabbing a couple cups of water, you go over and sit cross-legged while she sits opposite of you.
"Here, something to wash the meal down," you explain as she accepts the cup gratefully and takes a sip. "So what do we have here?"
>Picking up the lid of the box, you see a field of flowers with fillies and colts frolicking while pegasus foals fly circles amoungst the fluffy white clouds above.
>There's also a big three-hundred printed in bubbly font down at the bottom.
>You weren't a puzzle aficionado, but didn't sound too extreme.
>Maybe three hours, tops.
"Well then, where should we start, partner?" you ask the mare, setting the lid where both of you can see.
>"Hmm, the side pieces first, probably. They're the easiest to put together, and then we can just build our way towards the middle."
>She's already digging her hooves through the pile of pieces before she finishes talking, and you soon join her.
>One by one, you fit the pieces together, building a small pile of two and three piece sets and occasionally combining chunks you have with ones from her stack.
>After a bit, the border is complete, and the real challenge begins.
>It's slower than the corners, but an hour sees you a little over a third of the way done, the two of you working at a leisurely pace and just enjoying each other's company in relative silence.
Until you notice something different about Floor Bored and comment, "Aren't you cold?"
>"Why would I be cold?"
"It's just that you aren't wearing your sweater like you usually do. I kind of expected you to put it back on when you were fully dried from the bath."
>Her hoof freezes midair and her she slowly begins to shrink into herself.
>"You... don't mind... do you?"
>You actually snort at that.
>>
>>30707757
>quality has gone up
Idk sometimes i really find it hard to believe that there are people ok with season 4 and 6.
I wont lie 5 was great but you cant be serious when you say overall quality has gond UP.
Its more of a slow downward trend with some spikes of quality.
>>
>>30733061
Season 4 wasn't great, but after the steaming pile of shit that was season 3 it didn't take much to be an improvement.
Every season after has been a huge improvement over 4 though.
>>
>>30709521
>frogposting
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30733158
>Season 4 wasn't great, but after the steaming pile of shit that was season 3 it didn't take much to be an improvement.
Two lackluster seasons in a row with a long hiatus in between sure dialed down my enthusiasm for the ride. I'm not sure I caught all of S5-6, and haven't yet seen every episode of S7 that's aired so far.

These days I'm only here for Floor.
>>
>>30732624
its okay anon
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1510140
>>
>>30733975
fuck off with that shit
quit trying to ruin the thread
>>
>>30733967
A cute
>>
"Floor! What are you doing on page 9?"
"I-i dunno..."
>>
File: Payday 2 Fam is accing dum.png (451KB, 588x714px) Image search: [Google]
Payday 2 Fam is accing dum.png
451KB, 588x714px
>>30733975
A Discord server will kill the threads. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO /foe/?
>>
File: 1398408530737.jpg (55KB, 500x806px) Image search: [Google]
1398408530737.jpg
55KB, 500x806px
>>30735866
This
Discord kills threads and makes many writefags insufferable and damn near non existent as they circlejerk themselves outside the thread.
Never make a thread discord if you want your general to be alive
>>
>>30733975
go away
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>30736226
So basically, discord servers cause discord?
>>
>>30732640
"No, why would I? Wear whatever you want, or whatever you don't want. I just figured you wore the sweater because you were cold a lot, but if you're comfortable, then that's that."
>She remains silent for awhile, before relaxing her posture and smiling.
>"Yeah, I'm comfortable."
"Glad to hear it, now is that the face of this grey kid by your hoof? I've got his body all done, but I'm missing the head."
>"Hm, yep! Here."
>And so, the two of you return to slowly fitting the pieces together.

>Be a content Floor Bored.
>Snapping the last piece of the old puzzle into place with finality.
"Aaand done."
>"And only a little over three hours. Seems like a pretty good time to me," adds Anon, leaning back on his palms.
>You smile and mimic his pose, the two of you basking in the glow of your achievement until Anon looks at you, then quickly glances away.
>"Well, now what? We don't want to get coffee until five at the latest, and we need to do more grocery shopping if we want a half-decent dinner tonight."
>You tilt your head, both trying to think of something to do, and because you think you see a slight blush on Anon's cheeks.
>You're curiosity is overridden however, as you are struck with an idea.
>A potentially very embarrassing idea.
"We could... draw."
>His eyes return to yours and he quirks an eyebrow.
>"Draw?"
"Y-yeah, like with pencils and paper," you answer, resisting the urge to facehoof.
>Anon knows what drawing is.
"I have a pad and some pencils in my room if, you... want to..."
"... Sure, why not? It'll pass time."
>Jerking up, you resist squeeing as you run to your room and pull out your art pad and colored pencils.
>You slow for a moment, remembering the last time you'd used them.
>It was the day before you tried to..
>Shaking your head, you return to the living room and leave those dark thoughts behind.
>Things were different now.
>Anon wouldn't say anything mean about your not-art.
>He may not like it, but he won't hate you for it like other ponies.
>>
>>30737043
now that his job is literally watching after her. i wonder how they would react to them getting together.
>>
>>30737043
I'm greatly enjoying your work, SadAnon, but it's really just about time to get to the pony fucking
>>
>>30737761
Let him pace the story out as long as he needs to, mate.
>>
>>30737818
Fair enough. I'm just eager and hoping for maybe a little piss
>>
>>30737818
Ya, I agree
>>
>>30733642
>Two lackluster seasons in a row with a long hiatus in between sure dialed down my enthusiasm for the ride
No doubt it did for many people.
That's why the board has been getting a lot slower since.
>>
>>30737855
Please no more piss. It's been in every other story so far. Can we just have a version of Floor that doesn't have to mark her territory like a dog?
>>
>>30738051
I don't think we've had a single piss story that was about "marking territory". Is that your subtle way of asking? I mean, it isn't really my thing, but I'm sure we can make that happen. Weirdo...
>>
>>30738051
I am very-yes on piss, but yeah, it doesn't fit into SadAnon's story (which really needs a name and a pastebin). Belated huge thanks to the two PissAnons who delivered like a week ago, they were both real cute
>>
Though I know a lot of Anon's will be disappointed, I'm currently transcribing the whole story so far into a fimfiction story on my account there.
The thing about pastebins is that I simply don't plan on writing any other stories on 4chan after this, so making an account, free though it may be, would be a waste. I've always been the sort who tries to keep their number of accounts across sites to a minimum. It's why I lurked on Fimfiction for like three years before finally making an account for a story I was writing.
Plus, despite it's flaws, there are a couple of benefits I'd like to make use of there. Specifically, easy editing, and most importantly, no sense of time constraints and urgency.
In case ya'll haven't noticed, I write at a very leisurely pace, and that's something that isn't exactly rewarded on this site. I constantly feel like I have to keep the thread alive because there's no other writers, and I could lose progress if the thread is deleted.
To the readers I lose, I'm sorry, and thanks for the support up to this point.
I'll stick around the thread, I might even write a few smaller stories request style. but ultimately, Floored, the title I've currently settled on, will be finished elsewhere.
If you want, I can put up the link before I submit the story so you can see it. Unpublished chapters are password protected, but I can just tell you what it is.

>>30737761
>>30738082
Well, sex is a ways off in the main story, but maybe I can do a this-is-a-way-it-could-happen post and include a little watersports. Maybe the ol' hentai trope of peeing during an orgasm? That way it's not really fetishized as it's an accident, but it still sorta meets the criteria.
>>
>>30738434
Wait, you mean you're not going to update here anymore?
>>
>>30738434
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
i will miss you
>>
>>30738460
Probably until this thread reaches it's bump limit. Probably not on the next thread though.
>>30738492
Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy
But I'll still be around. Like I said, short blurbs will still be here.
>>
>>30738434
If you don't mind me asking, what's your fimfiction account? So I can continue reading your stories.
>>
>>30738434
That's a real shame. This was the few stories I was looking forward to.
Sad to see it dead so soon.
>>
>>30738434
RIP thread. Sad's posting is the only thing that kept it alive.
>>
>>30738550
>>30738609
>>30738620
Here's my account
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/156891/Kind+of+Brony
I'll be posting the story here.
>>
>>30738434
>>30738508
>>30738636
Well, I'd say I'm angry with you, but honestly I'm just disappointed
>>
>>30738636
Can you kindly fuck off and die.
>>
>>30737818
>>30737893
Yes

Nope
>>
File: 1478289556375.png (170KB, 334x464px) Image search: [Google]
1478289556375.png
170KB, 334x464px
>>30738434
>>30738508
>>30738636
What the fuck is this gay shit?
>>
>>30738434
I came here because of a post you made over there. I have already started following you there so I'm good either way. Personally, I prefer it over there. It's easier to keep track of the stories I'm reading. It's easier to create ePub files for my tablet using the built in creator or Calibre plug-in. And, quite frankly, I'm getting tired of the shitposting here. I hardly visit the catalog anymore. I just keep a handful of my favorite thread tabs open.
I look forward to reading Floored over there in the near future.

>watersports
Maregasm squirting I'm ok with. Piss not so much. I would appreciate a "this-is-a-way-it-could-happen" post separate from the story proper.

>inb4 reee'in and to the those who would reeee
I'm not asking SadAnon to NOT write it. I'm just asking it be kept separate. You do you. I just don't want to wade through it to read what is fast becoming a favorite story.
>>
>>30738640
Just like my dad...
>>30738649
Maybe? I'll probably be off the site eventually, not so sure how the dying will go, though. Bit too much of a fan of living.
>>30738620
You know, maybe some one else will come by and keep the thread alive. We had a couple other writers in the last thread, after all.
>>30738723
4chan just isn't for everyone. There are some things I like, but as a writer who likes to take their time, it's not really for me.
>>30738737
Thanks.
>>
>>30738723
Instead of letting the thread die peacefully. The faggot decided the shill his garbage dump.
>>
>>30738773
Just fuck off now
>>
>>30738776
>>30738907
Geez, fine, I know when I'm not wanted. You're acting like I just killed your waifu or something.

This'll be my last post then. Sayonara, Anons, I hope your days are filled with greens and autism.
>>
>>30738938
Eat a dick
>>
>>30738996
>>30738907
>>30738776
>>30738723
>>30738640
>>30738620
>>30738609
thanks niggers
you chased the only thing keeping this thread alive
gg
>>
>>30739027
He was leaving before we posted you dumb nigger.
>>
>>30739027
He was already leaving fucktard, he was just hanging around so that people like (you) would suck his dick some more
>>
>>30739030
He was going to keep writing the main green and other shorter ones until the thread reached the bump limit, retard.
>>
>>30739030
>>30739038
he could've changed his mind, damn it.

>>30738938
sorry about this
>>
>>30739051
So what, we should suck his dick at the threat of him cutting his green? No thanks. He already made his decision and as big of a faggot as he is, you're no better for thinking some sad reaction images and polite farewells on our part would sway him to change his mind.
>>
>>30739133
nigga I'm trying to say not to be a cunt. This is all because he decided to move to fimfic, innit? What's so damn bad about that site?
>>
>>30739051
>he could've changed his mind, damn it.
t. Neville Chamberlain
>>
>>30739137
>innit
Kill yourself
>What's so damn bad about that site
If you need to ask that question in the first place you need to lurk more
>>
>>30739175
>you need to lurk more
typical
>doesn't have an actual response
>L-l-lurk moar
answer my question dicksnot
>>
>>30739237
>SPOONFEED ME!
Being this new
>>
>>30739237
>asks to be spoonfed
>wails like a child when he's called out on his obvious newfaggotry
Too bad
>>
>>30739243
>>30739245
>implying I'm new
is that the best you got? been called worse by better, m8s. now are you gonna get of your damn high horse and answer my question, or what?
>>
>>30739250
>He's still asking to be spoonfed
>>
File: 181.jpg (39KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
39KB, 600x453px
>>30739137
>nigga I'm trying to say not to be a cunt.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>30739253
nigga, it could take years for me to find out by myself. why waste all that time when you or some other anon could tell me now?

>>30739254
forgive me for having faith in humanity.
>>
>>30739250
Just to shut you the fuck up, here's your (you).
>Minimal tagging system, limited to character content and "safety" tags, that makes searching by desired content impossible.
>Hugbox comment/discussion community that make FurAffinity look like 4chan.
>"Register for adult content" that happens on some platforms/browsers but not others.
>Mods are Hitler.
>New authors go through a period where their stories must be mod approved to be posted, during which they may be banned because the mod is having a bad day, but their stories remain posted and out of author control without legal action.
I think that sums it up. The site is literal cancer.
>>
>>30739276
>Hugbox
Why is that such a bad thing?

>makes searching by desired content impossible
nigga really?

>Mods are Hitler
???
to me, it just sounds like you're assmad that it isn't 4chan 2: electric boogaloo.
>>
>>30739276
Do you understand why you shouldn't spoonfeed newfags now?
>>
>>30739256
>it could take years for me to find out by myself
That's the point of lurking newfag

>>30739320
>Implying mods here aren't cancer
Something you'd know if you weren't a fucking fetus
>>
>>30739348
wonder who pissed in your cheerios...
>>
>>30739137
>What's so damn bad about that site?
It's basically a hugbox for autistic bronies, and it doesn't even allow greentext as far as I know.
>>
>>30738434
>this-is-a-way-it-could-happen post and include a little watersports. Maybe the ol' hentai trope of peeing during an orgasm?
Sounds delicious. You've been doing the heavy lifting for the last two threads. If this is going to keep going some other writefgs are going to have to step up, self included. You will be missed in the next thread, SadAnon.

NOTE TO ALL LURKING WRITEFAGS:
Have some shit ready for NEETpone #7. We're losing our heavy hitter.
>>
File: cri everytim.png (570KB, 1554x2228px) Image search: [Google]
cri everytim.png
570KB, 1554x2228px
>new to thread
>read the stories in OP
>Neetpone is pretty cute desu
>catch up and read SadAnon's story to now
>sissy fit over SadAnon's decision to post the rest of his story on a different website.
>the only writefag so far and the austists drive him away.

it hurts, man. here's a sad drawing of floor.
I might draw her more, if it means more green in the future
>>
>>30739573
The analdamage and salt in this thread is fucking glorious.
>>
>>30739651
>the disrepair and shitposting in the thread is glorious
seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>30739651
Like drama has ever been at a premium in this fandom. I'm a little disappointed SadAnon decided to pick up his marbles and go home, but mostly because I was looking forward to a what might have been watersports green. But I'm quite sure that will be written by someone anyways. Maybe me.
>>
>>30739484
>We're losing our heavy hitter.
More like heavy shitter
>>
>>30740180
what the fuck has you so bitter, m8?
>>
>>30739819
>watersports
kys
>>
>>30738636
Oh shit, I have Tale of Two Dragons in my read it later folder. Funny how that works.
>>
>>30739320
>>Hugbox
>Why is that such a bad thing?
Sweet lord you are retarded. Hugboxes are bad because they lead to shit like tumblr. If people sit in their own little society jacking off without getting outside opinions and ideas their entire group degrades into incestuous yes manning.
>>
>>30740360
I'm not saying "no outside opinions", I'm saying "don't be a dick about it". Outside opinions are necessary for growth, but for the opinion to truly be considered, you have to present it in a way that isn't an attack. tl;dr: OPINIONS ARE OKAY, BUT DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT.
>>
>>30740375
>>30740360
Hugboxes and echochambers are not the only options, you know.
>>
>>30740399
I'm not suggesting either. I'm suggesting "don't be a dick".
>>
Where's the green tho?
>>
>>30740407
the only writer left cuz people were douches
rip in piss thread
>>
I've not been on /mlp/ since Sperglight Mengele got her crystal castle and holy shit when did you guys get so many thin-skinned brony newfags?

It's like a whole other world here now and it saddens me to see it.
>>
>>30739573
>the only writefag so far and the austists drive him away

>was already leaving
>Couldn't even be fucked to drop his story updates in a pastebin and drop them on here for people that hate fimfic
Nothing of value was lost.

>>30740422
>the only writer left cuz people were douches
but that is legitimately wrong. The writer was talking about taking the story to fimfic a few threads ago to get "more input" on it.
>>
>>30740422
He was already leaving nigger. >>30738434
>Floored, the title I've currently settled on, will be finished elsewhere.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30740444
Checked and these pussies normally aren't so vocal, but they come out of the woodwork when people start railing on writefags or drawfags for being fags.
>>
>>30740475
>>30740474
forgive me, I didn't see that post. also, stop getting so buttblasted about HIS choice to take his story to FiMFic. It's HIS choice to take it there, not yours.
>>
>>30740518
I dont give a fuck that he is taking there. I am mildly annoyed that he cant just drop a guest pastebin here every so often with the updates though.
>>
>>30740527
get the fuck over yourself and go to fimfic. This also applies to any of you fuccbois who are whining about his choice to go to fimfic.
>>
>>30740532
Nah his story wasn't good enough to bother with it. It was decent but not worth having to deal with fimshit.

Also stop being mad at people because they dont like a website you autistic twat.
>>
>>30740541
This
>>
>Be Floor Bored
>This roommate situation has really crimped your sex life
>Or your lonely masturbation life
>Which is the case
>But you've gotten good at keeping quiet while getting off
>And boy did you just get off
>You sigh, relaxing the arch in your back and dropping your stiff tail
>Looking down at the now soaked towel between your legs
>Some wet had missed the towel and got on to your bedsheets
>Not enough to make your room really smell any more like you than it already does, though
>Your ears reflexively cock forward at an unfamilar sound
>Two sounds, actually
>One is Anon breathing funny in the living room
>The other is rhythmic, like he's bouncing one of those weird legs of his, like he does when he's bored
>Or...
>>
>>30740639
>EEW!
>Is Anon jerking off in the living room?
>Not like you haven't, but you did stop shortly after he moved in
>But if he's out there right now does that mean
>He was jerking off to YOU?
>And why does the idea leave you with the same mix of disgust and arousal as half the stuff you look at on ponynet?
>There is a way to know for sure
>You moan softly, but louder than you been letting yourself recently
>The pace of the rhythm inensifies, and Anon's breathing gets more irregular
>It's like a game
>Let's see what this does
"Hmmmmmmmmmm!" you you sigh in as satisfyed a manner as you can
>Which isn't all that hard because you just came
>And now it sounds like Anon is doing the same
>GROSS!
>>
>>30740652
>But at least he'll clean up any mess he makes
>And this is a first for you
>YOU made somepony cum
>All those times you'd tried to work up the courage to camwhore online
>But you knew only pedos would be interested in a blank flank
>And you sure as fuck didn't look like a filly anymore, so even that wouldn't work
>Is it any less creepy that your creepy roommate just beat himself off in front of your door to the sound of you masturbating?
>That is creepy and gross
>But kind of arousing, too
>This could become a fun game you and Anon could play together
>And he wouldn't even know you were playing it
>>
>>30740660
>Be Anon
>Well you've done it
>You're a total hypocrite
>You made Floor stop masturbating in the living room
>And now you are the one doing it
>Worse, you're being voyeristic about it
>But what are you gonna do?
>She's constantly masturbating
>The sounds of her getting off are not just hot
>It's become part of the soundtrack to your pathetic life
>It's kind of... endearing?
>Almost like having a girl, um, marefriend
>In a super creepy way, you think as you look down at your dick in one hand and a tissue full of cum in the other
>At least you were quiet about it, unlike somepony
>There's no way she heard you over what she was doing
>You walk to the bathroom
>You really need to get out more
>>
>>30740671
Nice.

>SadAnon leaves
He mentioned a thread or two ago that he'd leave AFTER he finished his story. The recent shitposters only hastened his exit.

Personally, I liked it. He was improving his writing at least. I look forward to reading the conclusion when he posts it on fimfic.
>>
File: bane.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>30701606
bane?
>>
>>30740753
My problem with the whole situation is that he stated in previous posts that he would finish the story here, then he retracted, causing the backlash.

I'm a content creator, not here yet but will soon be when I finish my first Floor story (yes, green and pastebin). But the one thing I've learned over the years is that when you tell a segment of fans that you are going to do something totally within your ability, you do it - period. Retracting with no more reason than "because I can't be assed" is the quickest way to lose fans, this thread being a prime example. You create content for yourself, but you post it publicly for your fans; respect them and they will respect you in turn.

I was enjoying SadFag's story a lot. But if he can't finished what he started as he said he would, he isn't worth my or anyone else's time.
>>
File: Floors Slivers.png (669KB, 2340x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Floors Slivers.png
669KB, 2340x1040px
Little art bump. Someone from the last thread posted some stuff with Floor and Flutters and I kinda like the idea that the two would get along and probably share some nerdy interest.

Also doing something with >>30726647

>>30738434
Well that kinda blows but I wish you luck on fimfiction.

>>30701947 I'm surprised Neet Pony got to 6 threads, I was fully expecting it to die off around #3 or #4 but I'm glad it didn't.
>>
>>30740882
Succinctly argued, and I'll add my two cents. His entire attitude with the whole "it's not for me" and then sticking around to harvest (you)s and acting butthurt when the response wasn't what he wanted was incredibly cancerous. He gains nothing by not simply posting at his own rate and then if he chooses to editing and publishing to fimfic afterwards. But by publishing part of it here and then moving to a site with a rating system he's just demanding that people suck his epeen.
>>
>>30705454
Pretty sure 99.999% of all greentext is written in prose, so what you're saying is nonsense.
>>
>>30740882
>>30741019
I'd like to see what SadAnonymous himself has to say about these also I'm kinda sick of this writefag drama with everything that happened on anonfilly 11 days ago and now this here
>>
>>30740671
>Be creeper Anon
>Who hasn't been caught yet
>And it is your living room
>You have every right to be here
>Is it your fault your roommate loudly masturbates on the other side of a door a mere ten feet from you?
>No
>The only thing creepy about this is that your dick is out
>Which is still pretty creepy
>But what are you going to do?
>She's going at it again, and it's impossible to ignore
>A knock on the door, the front door startles you
>You jam your dick back into your pants, zip your fly and try to look normal
>As normal as you're gonna look answering the door with a hard on
>You walk over to the door, adjust your dick to look as inconspicuous as possible, and open the door
>You see the rear of a delivery pony walking away from you
>And a small box on the doorstep, addressed to Ms Floor Bored
>You pick it up and carry it inside
>May as well rattle her cage a little
"Hey Floor! A package just came for you!", you shout through the closed door
>The commotion on the other side quiets, and she says, "Put it on the table - I'll be out in a minute."
>Guess that's the end of the show for now
>>
>>30741103
>Be Floor Bored
>He's still doing it
>Not like every day
>But at least a couple times a week you hear him
>It's disgusting, and voyerism
>It's a lack of respect for you and your privacy
>And it's also a little flattering
>He's getting off to YOU
>THat means he thinks you're sexy
>You're sure nopony has ever thought tHAT about you
>You've caught him stealing glances at you when he thought you didn't see
>Maybe Anon's got a crush on you?
>Maybe that's too much to hope for
>But you know he finds you sexy
>That's a feeling you've never felt - being sexy
>Not horny - that's you all day every day - but sexy!
>Like those camwhore ponies that get paid bitbits to put on private shows for stallions
>You've watched videos, wondering what it would feel like to be desired like that
>To have a stallion so hot for you he's jerking it to you masturbating in front of a camera
>You almost have that now
>And the feeling is disconcerting, but even more arousing
>Like discovering a superpower you didn't know you had
>And you'd like to take it to the next level
>>
>>30741117
>You have a camera on your computer, even though you've never used it
>Anon has a computer in his room
>You just have to figure out how to put on a show like those mares in the videos
>Which probably means butt stuff - stallions are always trying to get the mare to do butt stuff
>You're not putting Mr Quivers up there, that's for sure
>But if he had a little brother you'd be willing to give that a shot
>>
>>30741128
>Be Anon, back in your room
>You hear Floor's door open, her walk to the table, then head straight back into her room
>Probably her big outing for the day
>Not like you're doing more than dicking around on your computer
>Hey, look, a message from Floor
>"Want to video chat?", it reads, with a devil emoji followed by a heart
>wtf
>There's a link that takes you to a private room
>What is she doing?
>The screen fills with the image of Floor, adjusting the camera so she's center screen
"Hi Floor," you say. "What's up?"
>She blushes a little, then remembers to look straight into the camera
>"You've been a bad little colt. I know what you've been doing in the living room. I can hear you from my room, you filthy voyeur"
>Shit.
>Floor is a terrible actress, even by porn standards
>And obviously you're a terrible creeper
>But you like where this is going
>>
>>30738434
Well 1 as an avid reader of your fic I do not appreciate your move to fimfic (I don't like their politics). 2 you better post a fucking link before you start getting called a double nigger. 3 If you don't finish your story I will have your account and fuck it up m8.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1508434
>>
>>30741138
oh yes, i like where this is going, too
please, PLS continue this
>inb4 fimfiction
>>
>>30740882
>promises unmet
I can't argue with you there. No amount of reee'ing about it is going to change his mind I'm sure. I wish him well and I'll just wait to see if someone else will step up to the plate. I don't have the time but will it be you? If so, good luck and I hope to see it soon.
>>
>be anon.
>you can hear the creaking and furious keystrokes of a keyboard being slammed on repeatedly.
>god damn it, she's at it again
>you pull yourself off the couch and turn the tv off
>as you go up stairs, the sound of a poor keyboard getting the cherry switches kicked out of it increase tenfold
>the smell of mixed spice and musk sweep through the door gap and hinges as you approach Floor's room.
>you quietly open the door, mindful not to make any creaky noises
>the heavy aroma fills your nostrils, not as bad as it usually gets but you can still smell the sweat and shame she harbors in her privacy
>you see Floor at her desk, faced away from you. She's on that forum site again.
>you hate it when she gets like this because after she's done with her arguments, she'll go on a frenzied masturbation session that could go well over the entire night.
>it wouldn't be such a problem if the walls weren't made outta paper.
>you better diffuse this bomb before it becomes a problem later when you're trying to sleep
>you tiptoe, slowly but graceful enough to avoid the trash graveyard of haychip bags and takeout boxes littered on the ground
>Floor still hasn't noticed her intruder and she's muttering loud enough for you to hear.
>"those-those dumb ziggers don't know what they're talking about. Don't worry writemare, I'll protect your smile.."
>she slams the keyboard some more, frantically trying to get her point across the glass screen
>>
>>30741472
>you're right behind her
>in that moment, Floor sees your reflection on her monitor and she reacts instantaneous turning around in her swivel chair
>"ANON! What ar- "
>before she could finish her sentence, you grab her by the head with both hands and reel her in with quick force
>your cock painfully went past her lips and hit the back of her throat. Her eyes went wild with craze and fear, darting back into your eyes and back to your rather generous cock that has now angrily invaded her mouth
>her face is teeming with a mixture of confusion, arousal and a quickly forming blush
>You didn't give her more time to process the situation before you started bobbing her head on your cock with frightening speed
>Floor tries to find some stability by putting her hooves on your legs but fails to keep her footing from your continuous movement and rough handling
>you continue to push down further with each blowing thrust until her muscles finally gave way to you and relax around your shaft and head
>at this point, her muzzle is hitting your lower abdomen and drool has coated and glazed your balls with it dripping on the chair and floor
>this goes on a few more minutes
>you can feel the pressure build up in your balls and shaft, you can't cum. Not yet.
>you look down on Floor.
>tears have started to form in the corner of her eyes
>looks like somepony forgot how to breath through their nose
>with a slick pop, you finally release your hold on Floor. Floor gasps and sucks in musky air into her almost collapsed lungs. Her mane is messy and everywhere
>>
>>30741479
>not a moment sooner you grab an exhausted floor and push her head onto her desk, slamming on top of her keyboard
>it wasn't hard enough to actually hurt but you still heard her grunt through her teeth.
>you lift her tail and pull it up to lift her ass into view. With her front half on the desk and her lower half still on the chair, you were at the perfect height..
>"a-ano.. a-non"
>you move into position
>"I-i don't want this.."
>the tip of your cock is pressed against her already soaked mare parts, gingerly parting her lips
>"I. Need. This."

>without hesitation, you push into her.
>Floor moans, lost in lust and cardinal desire
>you feel some resistance as you plunge deeper into her. Your advancement stops as her plush butt touches your hips and you can feel her winking like crazy against your balls.
>after the initial slow push, you pull out halfway and grab Floor by the hips. Without warning, you plunge hard into her. Her face gets pushed into the keyboard, mashing keys along the board.
>she hums a moan as a dribble of spit covers her keyboard.
>you plant thrust after thrust into her, creating a rather forced pace with every hip buckle you gave her.
>you were gritting your teeth as you picked up more speed, Floor was already tightening her hold on you. You're not going to last that long if she's like this.
>you try to slow the pace to cool down but Floor picks up on this and starts moving her hips into you, compensating your speed.
"Floor, I can't.. at this rate, I-i'll.."
>Floor promptly ignores you. She really wants this.
>Floor isn't much of a vocal pony, but you can still hear her muttering gasps out
>"inside-.. I. want it.. inside.. anon"
>"mm, im gonna.."
>
>>
>>30741489
How should I continue?
A. Piss on Anon's balls and legs while cumming
B. Cum but no peepee (or little mention of it)
C. Stop writing
D. Anon has a heart attack and collapses on top of Floor
>>
>>30741496
D.
I'm joking, of course. B.
>>
>>30741496
gotchu senpai
http://www.strawpoll.me/13721680
>>
>>30741496
inb4 taken to fimfic
>>
>>30741138
What this Anon said >>30741455 . Please do continue.
>>
>>30741496
Voted B
>>
>>30741138
>She looks into the camera and says, "Since you fap to me anyways I figured I'd give you some better material."
>Hit record
>She reaches across the bed and grabs a very small pink dildo
>"Wanna see me do butt stuff?," she asks
"Sure I do," you respond, trying to sound cool, like this happens to you every day
>Not sure if you succeeded
>But now she's pouring lube around the tip of the dildo
>And bringing it toward her ponut
>And in the tip goes
>From the look on her face you're guessing she's doing this more for you than her
>Your dick decides he's fine with that, maybe makes it even hotter
>Time to take him out for some air
>>
>>30741868

>You're Floor Bored
>On your bed, on your back, probing your ass with a dildo in front of a camera
>It feels weird, like taking a shit the wrong way
>And no sense of relief, either
>But looking up at your screen you can tell Anon seems to like it
>Holy shit! He just took his dick out and started rubbing it!
>So THAT'S what it looks like - rounder at the tip than a stallion's
>Now we're getting somewhere!
>Maybe it's time for Mr Quivers in the other hoof?
>You reach for him, turn him on and press him up to your clit
>That gets a wink
>And it totally changes the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of your ass
>Feels good now, much less weird
>But you can't tear your eyes away from what you see on your monitor
>Anon's hand moving up and down over his cock, eyes looking straight at you
"You like what you see, Anon?"
>"Yes," he responds in between heavier breathing
"Are you gonna cum for me?"
>You can't believe you just said that to another living being
>You also can't believe you're watching Anon about to bust a nut over you
>>
>>30741873
>You pound your ass a little harder with the small dildo
>Actually feels good now
>That and Mr Quivers buzzing against your winking clit
>Just keep this up until you see the part YOU want to see
>You let loose a little moan, and you see Anon speeding his strokes in response
>This is awesome
"You gonna show me how you... Fuck!"
>He's showing you
>God there's a lot of it
>Wonder what that would feel like being pupmed into you?
>And there you go, pulling the dildo out of your ass as you squirt across your bed
>Keep Mr Quivers right there until you stop shaking
>It's almost too much, but Anon's eyes are glued to the screen
>And it looks like his hand is glued to his dick
>Ha ha
"Show's over," you say, reaching over to your computer and signing off.
>>
>>30741888

>Be Anon
>wtf just happened?
>Beyond making a mess all over yourself
>Your NEETpone roommate just totally camwhored for you
>And you both got off
>This is a great development
>You head into th bathroom to clean yourself off
>Floor remains in her room, obviously not having the same idea
>After towling off your junk and washing your hands you walk over to her door and knock
"Floor?," you say, opening the door
>"EEP!," she responds, "Don't just walk into my room, Anon!"
"Sorry," you say, backing away. "Ummm, that was... um... fun."
>"Yeah," she replies, "Maybe we'll do it again sometime

end
>>
>>30741894
>floor gaining confidence over anon
this is excellent, i could just imagine all the teasing and things she'd do afterwards
>>
>>30741894
>unf
Thanks Anon. I'd love to read an epilogue though. Maybe they end up doing camshows together and become a popular camcouple making stallions AND mares jealous.
>>
>>30741894
We dont need sadfag now that we have you
>>
File: 1426108826642.jpg (27KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1426108826642.jpg
27KB, 261x193px
>>30741894
>Camwhoring roommate
I didn't know this idea would do these things to me.
>>
>>30741949
>>30742104
Thanks much
>>30742234
You've had me since thread #3. I'm the one who started the piss fetish thing.
>>
>>30742260
>I'm the one who started the piss fetish thing.
I love you
>>
File: 0b8.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>tfw the only good writefriend leaves and the thread subsequently goes to utter shit
>>
File: Thats sad.png (1MB, 6000x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Thats sad.png
1MB, 6000x1492px
>>30726647
An attempt was made.
>>
>>30742414
awww, poor girl.
>>
>>30741496
>>30741533
>you slam her home a few more times before her body goes rigid and intense
her muscles contract hard on your cock.
>"I LOVE YOU ANON!!!"
>unf. you. You couldn't hold back.
>the sudden contractions on your dick was too much for you, you pump a few more strokes as Floor rides out her orgasm and soon you follow too
>you unload your load deep inside her with one final push, with only her mare cum leaking from the edges.
>shooting wad after wad of your sticky goo, you finally left go of your held breath
>Floor's tense pose finally gives way and she lies her head back on the desk, eyes closed, more than satisfied. You don't see it, but she has big goofy grin on her face.
>you two stay still for a few more seconds, recollecting your minds from the experience
>you slowly start to pull out
>Floor opens her eyes and tightens around your softening member
>you pull out with not even a single drop of your cum spilled, her mare parts holding all of your essence inside
>you wipe the sweat off your brow
>you both reek of sex and sweat
>you take a seat on Floor's bed next to her desk to catch your breath
>Floor finally gets off her desk and starts wiping down her keyboard with a tenderly smile
"Floor?"
>"y-yeah?"
"Sorry about basically raping you. I, uh.. love you too."
>Floor goes beat red
>She puts the keyboard down and takes a seat next to you.
>she's shaking?
>>
>>30742465
>Be floor
>Anon has just raped you, in your shared apartment.
>not that you're complaining, but wow. You thought this only happened in your hentai flicks.
>Anon has also just accepted your love, something that you screamed in the heat of the moment.
>if you were good enough for Anon to have his way with, maybe some good can come from this?
>Anon is sitting on your bed, with his bare tushy on your sheets. Mental note to never wash it again, it's not like you do so in the first place.
>you're sitting next to him now
>and now you're shaking, how can you be nervous? He was inside of you a minute ago. Maybe you're tired of holding his cum inside you, he did cum a lot. Do all colts make this much to begin with? Oh no, Anon's talking to you
"Huh?" You blurt out
>"I'm sorry."
>sorry? What is he sorry about? No don't be sorry, I'm sorry, I deserved it
>"I shouldn't have gone through your computer.. but I couldn't help it. Curiosity got the better of me and then I discovered the kind of things you're really into.."
"You acted on my fetishes?"
>you quickly put a hoof to your mouth for just blatantly saying it.
>"I wasn't in the right mindset, I sorta wanted it too. God, I'm an idiot."
>but that's my line, why is Anon bashing himself
>you get closer to anon.
>your heart is racing even faster than when he was pounding you silly
>I'll protect your smile
>you nuzzle his neck, oh celestia, he smeells so good
>you close your eyes
>you feel anon's arms embrace you all to eagerly
>this is really happening
>he's so warm and I don't know why he showers, his scent is to die for
>you inhale deeply, capturing his scent to memory
>those magical hands of his are softly combing through your messy mane
>>
>>30742374
Yet the thread is no longer hovering between page 8 and 9 every couple hours. Fap always wins over feels.
>>
Augh, I hate to fucking say something after saying I'm gone, but, >>30742260 >>30741489
... Thanks, I'm glad others are on the thread who will write.
>>30741467
>>30741371
>>30740882
>>30741019
Okay, there's a few things, first, I'm not trying to 'whore for you's' which frankly, I don't even see the appeal of. I came on this site for the first time and started writing while drunk, and when I sobered, I really didn't feel like continuing. But I tried because I didn't like the idea of leaving readers hanging. It happens too much as it is both here and on fimfiction.
And I'm sorry, but I really don't know what else to say other than that this site just isn't for me. I don't think that makes me a bad person or a whore or anything, I just like the features on the other site more; I like how I don't have to constantly check to see if the thread is dead. I like being able to easily edit. The politics don't really bug me.
Have I made mistakes? Of course, I honestly shouldn't have started the story at all, but at least I'm still trying to finish it in some form. A lot of writers, writefags or fimfic users don't even bother. I'm also sorry that trying to inform you all was apparently the worst thing i could have done. Maybe I should have just quiet posting, finished the story, and link it without a word, but I thought candidness would be appreciated.
>>30705454
Okay, first, greentext is prose, but I do have to agree that it has an advantage over standard writing. The character limit and style lends itself well to fast-paced story telling. Stories on here often dive straight into the meat of the plot, and hits the reader with notable progression with each post.
It's something writing in green has helped me get slightly better at, but my stories still tend to be slow and fluffy. Some people like that, some people don't and it's the same with green. You really like green, but it doesn't make it superior in every way possible. Writing is subjective, we all like what we like.
>>
>>30742479
What happens next? making this interactive in order to get more thread participation. also helps to pace out posts.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13722738

A. Anon and Floor go take a shower together to wash the sex off
B. Anon and Floor cuddle and talk about their feewings (feelings)
C. Somepony shows up at their doorstop
D. Floor wakes up to find out, it was all a dream
>>
>>30742508
Are you gonna finish what you started here? And maybe give us some piss?
>>
File: right in the feels.jpg (18KB, 358x259px) Image search: [Google]
right in the feels.jpg
18KB, 358x259px
>>30742414
why must you hurt me like this
>>
>>30742414
That's.. I was going for a genuine heart-warming remake, but god damn, your version is kektacular.
>>
>>30742530
Hmm, well, as long as there are other writers around to keep the thread happy and healthy to take pressure off of me from having to try and do it myself... maybe. Once I get the whole thing transferred, I might start up writing here again. Right now, copy and pasting each post and then editing and re-formatting them is taking more time than I would have thought.
Doing it every 4-5 posts after might not be too much of a hassle though.

Okay, quick trial run for greens. Any requests? Scenarios you'd like for me to write?
>>
>>30742637
You know what I want. I'm also the Anon who followed you over to that other place I don't really like so much. Something wet.
>>
>>30742637
Don't give this guy >>30742661 what he wants. His fetish is gross and he should feel bad about it.
>>
>>30742694
It's not even my fetish, really. I just like it being Floor's.
>>
>>30742414
goddamn you anon, why must you do this
also the stain on pillowanon's dick,
nice touch
>>
>>30742482
actual writing takes time and effort, soulless smut can be churned out quick. Also, might I point out that it took him leaving to spur you lazy shitheads into action?

>>30742508
when are you gonna start posting chapters on fimfic? Your story was and still is nice and comfy.

>>30742637
Fluttershy and Floor meeting. And for the love of god, take it seriously. Don't meme please.
>>
>>30742414
That girl-cum stain on Anon's crotch though.
>>
>>30742940
>actual writing takes time and effort, soulless smut can be churned out quick. Also, might I point out that it took him leaving to spur you lazy shitheads into action?

ouch. I don't blame you though. I should've wrote sooner even if it was "soulless smut", to help SadAnon not feel over encumbered with carrying a thread by himself.
>>
>>30742896
>>30742950
Thanks, I was trying to make it look really used. I think I might tried a bit too hard with the saliva stain over Anons mouth though. Looking at it now it just looks like weird lipstick. Also realized I forgot to put the couch behind the pillow anon in the third panel.
>>
>>30742940
>soulless smut
I think my smut is pretty soulful. I'd call it soulful as fuck smut. Certainly heartfelt and composed. I wasted most of a day off on today's output, and I've been a pro writer. But in the end it comes down to what you want to read. I'd love for SadAnon to stay because I liked his work. But jeezus fuck, you're on 4chin. If you want your dick sucked you'd better be a trap.
>>
>>30743067
which one are you?
>>
>>30742940
"A-anon, do I have to do this," you ask, shaking like a leaf outside at the entrance to the building.
>"No," he begins, and you prepare to bolt with his blessings, but he continues. "But I think you should. Listen, Floor, you know I don't mind being there for you, I'll always be there for you, but I think it'll be good for you to make some other friends."
>"And here, you'll be able to meet ponies like you. Ponies who are trying to get out there and meet new people. Ponies who are brave like you."
>You blush.
>Anon always does this to you, makes you feel like more than the pathetic NEET that you are.
>That you deserve more than what you've been given.
>And as untrue as that is, he makes you believe in that way only he can do.
"Will you come in with me..." you ask hesitantly, getting him to smile.
>"Of course, I was going to whether you asked or not."
>You smile up to him, and he walks you into the building.
>The hand he keeps on your whithers comforts you as you reach the room number the meeting would be in, and with a gulp, you push the door open.
>Inside, there are ponies, all crowded at the edges of the room, blank flanks planted in plastic chairs.
>They're NEETs, just like you.
>Anon and you settle into a couple of chairs, front and center, his decision, and wait patiently.
>Anon, in his typical fashion, waves kindly at the other ponies, and a few shakily wave back.
>Finally, after ten painful minutes of waiting, the door opens up, and whispers can be heard outside.
>Leaning forward, you see a yellow rump and long, pink tail, and something purple beyond that.
>"Oh, I don't know, Twilight, are you sure you shouldn't do this? You are the Princess of Friendship, after all."
>"And you're the element of kindness. Listen, I know you can do this, these ponies need help, and you're just the mare to do give it."
>"... If you really think so... I'll try."
>"You'll do great, Fluttershy, just believe in yourself."
>>
>>30743088
and dubs to start my request. Perfeccione. Thanks, BTW.
>>
>>30741046
I'm the anon who posted this, and I'm really glad all of this smoothed over so quickly. I hope we don't have any more drama here anytime soon.
>>
>>30741046
>anonfilly
anonfilly is garbage

it needs to die
>>
>>30743088
any more?
>>
File: 1456859918001.png (170KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1456859918001.png
170KB, 500x489px
>>30743338
>>
>>30743355
Let the dude, post at his convenance. We don't want him feeling pressured.

Don't worry SadAnon, I'll suck your cock
>>
>>30743080
Itt the camwhore NEETpne roommate.
>>
>>30743088
>With one final hug, the purple pony leaves and the yellow one takes a big breath before entering the room.
>She's not a NEET, if the butterfly cutie mark is anything to go by, but she has the presence of one.
>Body language closed off and fighting to keep her head from touching the ground.
>"H-hello everypony, my name is Fluttershy, and I'll be hosting this NEET Meet and Greet... catered by Sugarcube Corner."
>A loud, somehow pink-sounding voice from the distance yells, "The number one provider of sweets for party NEETs!"
>"Um, right, and I hope we can all leave here tonight being able to call eachother friends," the pegasus finishes, swinging a hoof in front of her in the universal symbol for can-do-attitude.
>It falls flat as everypony just stares.
>"You're not a NEET!" a stallion calls, getting a mare on the opposite side of the class to nod in agreement.
>"Yeah, I didn't come here to be told how I should live my life by a normie!"
>As others begin to add their voices to the discontent, Fluutershy eeps and begins to shrink into herself.
>Looking to Anon, You see the frown slowly form on his face to match your own, and he looks ready to say something.
>But you beat him to it.
"Hey! Leave her alone!" you shout, rising from your seat and surprising everyone in the room, even yourself.
>You begin to wilt under he attention, but steel your nerves.
>No, this mare was just trying to help you all out.
>Just like Anon did for you.
>And you aren't going to let these ungrateful idiots break her down.
>Stepping to the front of the class and besides Fluutershy, you send your most intense glare at the NEETs
"Ms. Fluttershy here is just trying to help us make friends and not be a bunch of anti-social losers, so how 'bout you pull the cheesepuffs out of your ears and listen to what she has to say!"
>"B-but, she's not a NEET, though," one pony pipes up weakly, realizing he doesn't have the internet to hide behind here.
>"Y-yes, that's true, but I almost was."
>>
>>30743544
>>30743088
kek blesses this green...
>>
>>30743409
I really don't need any cocksucking. I'm a slow poster regardless, and I'm sorry for that.
Plus, I'm jumping between this and transferring the main story still. This is a good way to breakup the monotony.
>>30743338
>>30743400
Again, it's all how he/she's written for me, and just like most Anons, Anonfilly is always a total cunt.
Shit, I would love to be turned into a kid, regardless of gender or species as long as it was a sapient one. For one, it's effectively expanding your life, and for two, you get to start over with a whole bunch of knowledge. I'd be hitting the books hard and taking full advantage of the second chance. Especially if I gained the brain elasticity of a child, making learning easier.
>>
>>30743608
I think the cuntiness comes from the sheer indignation of it all. That aside, another flaw with those threads is that they're practically 50% foalcon smut by volume.
>>
>>30743631
>50% foalcon smut by volume.
fuck off
>>30743544
go on
>>
>>30743088
Oh shit the mane six.
>>
>>30743740
rejecting the truth, eh? ok
>>
>>30743861
If you're talking about the first fic I wrote it was memories about a grill I dated whose father used to fuck her up the butt when she was like, 9 or 10. She talked about it a lot. Traumatized by it yet wanted me to recreate it for her anyways. Weird shit that only lasted a year. Should have played it up and made her call me daddy in retrospect.,

The pissy gal just couldn't help herself, and that was super cute because she was a little chubby, too.
>>
>>30743960
m8 wot
>>
>>30743960
lol
wut
are you okay anon?
>>
>>30743965
>>30743976
Fine now, just have a wife who's a little perverted. And when she's not perverted enough I write erotic fiction here. All good.
>>
>>30744003
are you drunk?
>>
>>30744005
Absolutely. I'm like Rick, and almost as gray.
>>
>>30744028
UUUUUUUUUURP I-I--I-I-IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE
UUUUURP Y-Y-Y-YOU JUST GOTTA D-D-D-DAB ON THESE HATERS M-M-MORTY UUUUUUURP
>>
>>30741496
>Piss on Anon's balls and legs while cumming
Yes please.
>>
>>30737032
CARLOS.
>>
>>30742521
I voted B but wouldn't mind the conversation carried over into the shower.

captcha: ladies maxima
>>
File: neet comic.jpg (1MB, 3000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
neet comic.jpg
1MB, 3000x8000px
>>30701606
I got my new tablet today, so here's some content for yall
>>
>>30744334
Cool, so like, is she actually wearing the shorts? I don't see them in the first panels, and if she is, I've got to wonder why she'd wear shorts with NEET spelled on them.
Am I over thinking this...? Maybe.
>>
>>30742521
Answer A wins the vote

>be anon
>looks like you weren't moving out into a jail cell
>Floor is sniffing you like you're some sorta baked pastry. That's pretty cute tho
>you rake your fingers through her unkempt mane as you hold her in your arms
>She seems to melt under your hands
>that Lyra pony was right, ponies do subconsciously have a thing for hands whether they know or don't even know it exists. Something to do with instincts and cardinal urges
>it's nice to know, You'll have a hand in this relationship
>the two of you hold each other for seemingly another few minutes, sharing each other's warmth and touch
>you break the silence
"Uh Floor?"
>Floor mouths through your shirt, "mhmm?"
"I think I'm gonna go shower. You should take one as well"
>as soon as you try moving, Floor wraps her hooves around your chest.
>"w-wait! No, Not yet. I don't want to wake up just yet."
>oh
>You didn't blame her. You'd think it was a dream too if you got raped
>you lift her chin up to your face with one hand softly holding her in your view.
"Floor this isn't a dream, it's real. Just how this is real." You then plant a kiss on her nose.
>that alone just made her blush into levels of blush you didn't know existed. She barely squeaks out, "okay, lets go.."
>you're surprised she didn't make a fuss about getting cleaned. You honestly don't mind her smell, in fact it was pretty hard not to just go stick your head into her chest and lose yourself in her aroma.
>But crumbs and dirt that somehow accumulates onto anypony makes things feel down right dirty, plus it should make Floor care more about her self and raise her self worth
>>
>>30744379
>you get up first and stretch the kink in your neck
>turning over you see Floor not readily meeting your gaze
>"uhm anon?"
"Yeah, Floor?"
>Floor is rubbing her thighs together like she's holding something in
>"do you think.. that maybe.. uh, never mind."
"What's a matter? Go ahead, you can tell me."
>Floor squirms for a bit before continuing
>"in that case, d-do you think you can carry me? I'm not sore to the point that I can't walk.. it's just I'm afraid of having any of you leak out from my, you know.."
>you immediately understood what she meant
>has she really been keeping her inner muscles clamped shut this entire time
>you're a little weirded out, but impressed at the same time
>she's gonna have to clean herself out though. It's not gonna get her preggers and it's definitely not healthy to just let it sit there either
"Sure, are you ready?"
>Floor nods a nonverbal yes and with that you pick her up carefully, bridal style
>Floor's face is tinted bright red with embarrassment
"Are you okay, Floor? This isn't uncomfortable is it?"
>Floor nods sideways and stammers out, "No! No, I'm j-just thinking about lame stuff, that's all.."
>a smile caresses your face as you wonder what lame stuff she was thinking about
>and with that you two go to the bathroom
>>
>>30744334
Now that's what i call quality!
>>
>>30742508
>>30742637
>>30743088
>>30743544
>>30743608
Oh look, the whore came back. Here's your (you), now fuck off back to fimfic with the rest of the shit.
>>
>>30744393
>be Floor
>Anon has carried you to the bathroom and has set you down ever so gently
>you can't help but feel a bit bloated, just how much cum did he shoot in you?
>Anon is testing the water's temperature before being satisfied at the optimal temp.
>"water's nice and warm. I'm just glad pony bathtubs are quite spacious. We could probably both lay in it and take a bath instead."
>you're about to suggest just that but he turns down that option
>"it wouldn't do us any good to bathe in our own sweat though. We'll have to settle with the shower head."
"Oh. Okay"
>you would've preferred the bath than having water running but I guess this is about cleaning. And that still didn't sit right with you, but you're gonna do it for Anon
>Anon takes off his remaining piece of clothing being his shirt and he's fully nude. Something that's taboo for his kind.
>your eyes are glued to him.
>and then you see it, in its full glory. Abject, not erect but still in full glory, his stallion hood.
>although you've already seen it while getting nailed with it, you didn't necessarily get a great look at it. But here it is, like a trophy swinging just for you, swaying with any subtle movements anon made
>you could feel your tongue lick your chops
>dirty thoughts invade your mind and you shake your head as if you could physically make them go away
>anon is looking at you
>"it's okay if you're having second thoughts, we can always take turns showering."
>how dare he doubt you, you took him head on with a mouthful of cock
"I'm not, just distracted." You pout at him with a little backbone to it
>you climb inside the bathtub and anon follows promptly
>>
>>30744443
fuck off pls. You might cause me to have to inconvenience myself by opening a second webpage.
>>
>>30743544
>You turn to look questioningly at the mare as she gives you a thankful smile and steps forward.
>"I got my mark later than most, and someponies didn't think I'd get it at all. I was even one of them. I was bullied horribly because of it, and even after, I didn't get over those memories right away."
>"I shunned other ponies, only letting my family and closest friend in for the longest time. I didn't think I needed ponies when I had my animal friends. I thought I was happy being alone."
>"But one day, more ponies came into my life than I ever thought would, and they showed me how wrong I was.They showed me that what I thought was happiness was only settling for not being sad."
"And most importantly, they showed me what true joy was, and that friendship is magic."
>Everypony stares at the mare in silence, until one draws out a long, "Gaaay."
>"Oh, shut up, faggot."
>"What, you coming to the mare's rescue? Yeah, just keep sucking her clit."
>"Whatever, retard."
>Fluttershy slumps as the room devolves into name calling and you sigh.
>Anon approaches the both of us, hands in his pockets as he watches the spectacle and says, "Hey, you tried your best, and for what it's worth, I thought what you had to say was really touching."
>"Um, thank you..."
>"Anonymous, and this here is my marefriend, Floor Bored."
>You blush, but still manage to look at the pegasus.
"Uh, yeah, and I'm sorry these ponies are acting like this, it's just how NEETs are used to talking to each other. I'm sure they'll start getting along soon... maybe."
>"I hope so," Fluttershy mumbles. "I don't want to let down Twilight, and having friends really is wonderful. I would really like for these ponies to realize that."
>"I'm sure they will, but until then, I say we raid the snack table while the rest of the ponies are fighting," Anon comments, licking his lips. "Those cupcakes are calling my name."
>You smile, and Fluttershy even manages a weak one as well.
>>
>>30738434
Disgusting.
>>
>>30744443
Here's an idea, why don't you try being useful instead wasting everyone's time chasing off one of the few content creators the thread has?
Are you going to write any greens? No. Then stfu.
>>30744530
Same with you, retard.
>>
>>30744490
>you're so close to him again
>how is he not erect again?
>it is activated by touch or does he have to think about it like turning on a switch?
>you swear you'll get his cock to go erect by your command alone
>he'll cum by your command only
>anon said he'll help you clean yourself as soon as he was done
>you could go ahead and start on your own but you would much rather wait for him
>right now your main focus was on his mysterious peener
>anon is shampooing his hair so he wasn't paying much attention to you
>you should nuzzle his cock
>no, you should put your rear up against it
>it'd be like an experiment to see what gets his rocks off
>you really want to try something, it'd be the great opportunity to do so
>he's almost done washing the suds from his hair, you gotta act now!
>heart pounding and without much thought of your actions you turn around and push your butt into his lower abdomen
>you bumped into him more than you would've liked
>you just caused anon to slip in the bathtub

and that's all for tonight. I'll continue again sometime tomorrow. tell me how I did, don't worry I don't scare away that easy. here's the bin
https://pastebin.com/8ymsgHej
>>
>>30744563
>chasing off
He was leaving before he started getting shit.
>same with you, retard
Wanna know how I know that you're underage?
>>
>>30744497
>>30744563
>Bawww you might make the whore that already left once leave again
>>
File: floor.jpg (559KB, 3169x2694px) Image search: [Google]
floor.jpg
559KB, 3169x2694px
would you save the sad pony?
>>
>>30744632
Of course.
>>30744629
>>30744622
>Let's keep trying to get rid of a writefag for good because that'll help the board.
>>
>>30744671
That's 4channer logic for you. /mlp/ is dying, the NEETthread is hanging on by a thread, and they're still pushing content creators away, the things that make the board even remotely interesting, all over the stupidest of reasons.
>>
>>30744671
>>30744702
>being so desperate for writefag cock you can't remember he was leaving already
>>
>>30744671
>>30744702
>not reading the thread
>le hwite knights
>thinking he'd still be here even if he wasn't being pushed away
Man you people are seriously deficient.
>>
>>30744500
>The meeting goes better than you expected, though still nothing near how Fluttershy probably thought it would.
>She attempted meekly a few times to get things back on track.
>Trying to adhere to the list a friend gave her and have everypony sit in a circle to introduce themselves.
>It didn't work.
>But the bright side was that, over the obscenities and name-calling, laughter began to be heard.
>The ponies slowly began to break off into their own little groups, and seemed to start really enjoying eachother's company.
>And by the end, some were even exchanging information to meet up online later.
>Fluttershy, Anon, and you all stood by the entrance, watching the NEETs scatter into the night.
>"Well, looks like some of them made friends, after all," Anon comments.
>"Mhmm, I'm very proud of them," Fluttershy responds, turning to both of you. "And I'm glad I made two new friends, as well. Really, it means a lot that you two tried so hard to help me."
>You blush and scuff a hoof across the ground.
"It's no big deal, I mean, you set this up to help ponies like me, so it's the least I could do."
>"Yeah, and it's been great meeting you," Anon adds, "As a matter of fact, Floor and I were just going to spend the rest of the night in the apartment and watch movies. You want to join?"
>"That sounds nice, but I have some friends waiting for me inside that want to know how things went, then we're all supposed to go out to dinner."
>In a flash of inspiration and boldness, you reach into your hoodie pocket to pull out an old receipt and pen.
"Here, this is our apartment and email address. Maybe we can meet up some time to hang out... If that's something you'd want."
"Oh, I'd love to, thank you, Floor. And maybe I can introduce you to my other friends too. I'm sure you'll like them."
Agreeing, you soon part ways with you and Anon walking home.
>"Aren't you glad you decided to go?" Anon asks, smiling.
>You smile as well.
"Yeah, I'm glad I got to make a new... friend."
>>
>>30744727
>>30744732
>>30744629
>>30744622
>>30744530
>>30744443

I've actually been trying to stay to keep making content, you know, make amends and finish my story proper, but damn you guys really hate me, don't you?
>>
>>30744848
Did you know 90% of household dust is made of dead human skin? That's what you are, to me.
>>
>>30744848
It's been less than a day, and it's summer so the casuals are here to stir shit. Just do your thing and ignore the shitposters and REEEEEEing.
>>
>>30744878
Wow, if this is what you think of benign strangers on the internet who just wanted to provide you free entertainment, I can't imagine what you think of people who actually wrong you.
How are you not a serial killer or mass murderer yet when you're this full of so much hate?
If I was as embittered and disgusted at the world around me, I don't think I could get out of bed in the morning.
>>
>>30744581
RIP anon.
>>
>>30744913
Why don't you get back to your hugbox, then you can "post at your leisure" like the thin skinned cockwomble you are
>>
>>30744975
Cockwomble? Wow, that's one I don't hear often. Good job. I don't mind being insulted nearly as much as I do being insulted poorly.
Like calling people lame. Really? That's like saying, "You walk with a limp."
Anyways, for the rarely used insult, (in America at least) you have any green requests?
inb4 Do [x horrible thing] to yourself green.
>>
>>30744913
>disgusted at the world
He's not disgusted at the world, he's disgusted at you. I know your ego might want to conflate the two, but it just makes you look like more of a desperate attention whore than you already demonstrated yourself to be.
>>
>>30745053
Oh, burn! Good one, and the proper use of conflate too. Nice.
Well, can this attention whore offer you any greens for your excellent insult, sir? One good turn deserves another, and all that.
>>
>>30745026
>>30745081
I've got an idea for one, it's about this anon (let's call him UnhappyAnonymous) who starts telling Floor a story. Then, for incredibly arbitrary reasons decides, to stop telling her the story where they are and instead informs her he's going to start telling it at a different location so she'll have to follow him if she wants to hear the rest of it. Anon then leaves, giving Floor just enough time to decide that whilst the story was interesting enough, it wasn't worth dealing with all of anon's bullshit. So she goes back to what she was doing beforehand. Only for anon to come back a few hours later after noticing that Floor didn't follow him, and try to get Floor to start listening again - even though she's already moved on, and at this point would really just like anon to go back to his "better story telling environment" because she wants to organise her piss jars or something.

Kind of unrealistic I know (I mean in the real world no one would act like anon, right?) but it feels like a story that needs to be told.
>>
>>30745175
"Really, Floor, the movie theater is a way better place to, you know, watch the movie," you try to explain to the mare hidden under covers.
>"No, I just wanna stay inside," she states petulantly. "Why can't we just watch the pirated copy on youtube right here?"
"Listen, Floor, I know you don't like to leave your room, but come on, why would you want to watch a movie on a tiny monitor with shit sound and video, when you could just watch the movie on the bigscreen? The theaters just across the street, and there's hardly going to be anyone at the late showing."
You lean in and add in a singsong voice, "Plus, since my pal said he can get us in for free, we'll be able to buy lots of snacks."
>For a moment, you think it works, but then Floor slams her head back under the covers, getting you to sigh.
"Okay, fine, you can stay here and watch the movie online or whatever. I'm going to the theater though. I'll ask the guy out front to let you in if you change your mind."
>Floor doesn't respond and you make to leave.
"I'll... bring you back some candy if you don't show."

>Be a very angry Floor Bored.
>Anon just came in, a smile on his face.
>"Hey, Floor, I brought you some chocomints and a Hill Mist soda, your favorites."
"Hmmph."
>"What's wrong, did you not like the movie?"
"It got taken down."
>"Oh, sorry to hear that."
"Sure you are, and now I bet you'll tell me about how the movie ended since I never got to see the final act."
>"Do you... want me to?"
"No! Just get out of here, you stupid jerk!"
>"Wow, calm down, Floor, I was just asking. Hey, I'll leave this here. If you want to talk, I'll be in the living room."
>You wouldn't though. Who'd want to talk to that cockwomble.
>No matter how sad and angry you are.
>You don't need anyone.
>You'll just stay wrapped up in your smelly bed forever, all alone.
>Just how you like it...
>>
>>30745235
>watching a movie == anon telling a story
Nice reading comprehension. But I guess at the end of the day you just wanted a strawman and easy (you)s. So congratulations, what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>30745254
No idea what you're talking about, sorry about taking a little creative liberty though. I thought I stayed fairly faithful to the prompt, but apologies if you didn't enjoy it.
You want for me to try again with a different prompt? I wouldn't feel right if I left you unsatisfied.
>>
>>30745273
>I wouldn't feel right if I left you unsatisfied.
No no, that's the only thing you've managed to consistently do. I'd hate to break that record
>>
>>30745280
Oh darn, well surely there's something, right? Some quirky green you'd like to see? Why, since I've left you so glum, I'm even willing to do a green in another thread, all anonymous, of course.
maybe a green over in a Glimmer thread, or perhaps you want something in the Incest thread? RGRE is pretty popular, you want something there? Or maybe just plain old AiE?
Name it and I'll write it, as long as it's gonna be something of reasonable length.
I mean it's the least I can do, after all. As a writefag, I'm here to bring entertainment to others, even though it's a often times thankless job and eats up my free time, I like to do it because I like to make good people feel better.
>>
>>30740882
This asshole here, checking in. Wanted to give an update and some framing.

Story is coming along. With how close the thread is getting to bump limit I will probably wait until next thread to post. Didn't expect the story to be as long as it's becoming.

Framing: pic related. Served as prompt. Current standard tropes apply - Semi-oblivious Anon already roommate. Yes, clop. Hell, this will actually be my first fic, if you don't count years (decades) of D&D campaign and setting building.

Don't go easy on me. If it's shit, it's shit. If it's good, it's probably still shit. I just want to do it to prove to myself that I can. Will check in again soon.
>>
>>30745309
Yeah, no. Don't feel like getting three posts where the plot doesn't go anywhere, only for you to decide you're too good for that thread as well. I'll wait for this anon >>30745314 he knows how things work
>>
>NEETpone 6
>good content
>good content
>good content
>very active writefag leaves thread
>well, that sucks
>thread not happy, but carries on
>new writefag appears
>good content
>other writefag comes back
>fifty posts of bitching, dick waving, and verbal sparring for yon fair maiden's heart
>still writes green, but instead of being good content it's just passive aggressing to get on one anon's nerves
Yep, sure it summer here. How much longer until the board is back to normal? This kind of shit I'd expect out of rgre or rgm where the cancer has spent months slowly taking over, not in new generals that are still producing good green.

>>30745314
You want a proofreader? Writefag's Guild is dead at the moment but I'll do it anyway.
>>
>>30745377
Appreciated, but nah. I prefer to proof my own work. If you can't do it yourself, it's not worth doing (or so I've told myself over the years).

Proofing won't be the issue, anyway. As adult as I've written settings (fuck, I've run a bunraku parlor in Shadowrun, all the way down to underaged, really wanted to test the resolve of my players) I've never actually written full sex. So doing this completely solo is a matter of self-pride.
>>
>>30745418
>bunraku parlor in Shadowrun, all the way down to underaged
Sounds like fun. How did that go?
>>
>>30745438
Most of the run went well. Two of the runners rented women as "research", while the other three watched the door, too shaken by the "living doll" concept character-wise. Once the underaged part was revealed, one player "flipped his checkers board" and left the table permanently, while the remaining 4 let their emotions get to them player-wise, decided that was enough research and lit the place thinking they could get some good street cred freeing everyone. Too bad it was a triad op and heavily defended. Rules legitimate total wipe. The remaining players appreciated it, though. Ran it because they were gaming vets and thought they were jaded enough to play anything, and it proved them wrong.

Anyway, back to writing.
>>
>>30742508 >>30742637 >>30743088
>>30743544 >>30743608 >>30744500
>>30744839 >>30744848 >>30744913
>>30745026 >>30745081 >>30745235
>>30745273 >>30745309
>Being so buttblasted and in need of delicious (you)s that you come back after announcing your departure
>>
All this vitriol and shit talking sounds just like what a bunch of NEETs would do.
All Greens are Good Greens.
We barely get any content in most of these shitty threads so I'm enjoying the fuck out of what we get.
>>
>>30745619
This. There are some /r9k/ feels in here.
>>
>>30744581
kek
and thats how anon got ded
excellent friendo, cant wait for moar
>>
I'll write something later on today, might be short, might be long, depends on how I'm feeling really. But expect some green.
>>
An entreaty to SadAnon
Who's whoring has gone on too long
Get back to fimfic
You sad little prick
I wonder when you'll cotton on?
>>
>>30744393
>it's definitely not healthy to just let it sit there either
Why?
Vaginas are self-cleaning, aren't they?
Even if you leave cum inside, it isn't just going to stay in there forever until it rots.
>>
>>30746037
>self-cleaning
Remember this is NEET pussy, if anything can defy staying clean it'll be that
>>
>>30744913
Don't give him attention. It'll just fuel him.
Just ignore him and keep writing.
>>
>>30745175
kek
>>
Update: I've decided that fimfiction also doesn't meet the standards of an auteur such as myself. I'm therefore taking my Magnum Opus to the only logical place to publish it: Patreon!

Please do everything you can to patronize every post that I make from here on in!
>>
>>30745235
Floor's got a point. Why go all the way to a cinema and pay lots of money to watch a movie sitting in shitty cramped seats surrounded by autistic neckbeards and noisy kids, eating overpriced oversalted popcorn when you can watch it comfortably in your own home from a comfortable sofa eating better and cheaper snacks?
>>
File: 1500166685333.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500166685333.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>30745619
>All Greens are Good Greens

I'm not one to run off the only writefag with ongoing green in a general, and I'm not saying SadAnon's green is bad, but watch it there bud, this isn't marketing or bad press for a movie where it's all good, there's plenty of non good green out there.
Two cakes analogy be damned.
Shade of Dusk's green over at >>30668500 was so bland, so verbose and with such unabashed autistic wish fulfillment and fedora tipping white knightery that anons had more fun putting the screws on him until he left than actually reading his green.
It wasn't even a decent intermission for the other greens, not unless you count watching a trainwreck and making fun of the guy conducting it as proper intermission.
Even now he's right there on the OP along with his green, forever mocked until the only writefag on there right now either finishes his story or leaves, which will definitely be the death of that general.
It might seem harsh, but it is what it is.
>>
>>30744848
I was bummed to hear that you were leaving, but hey this is your thing and your choice.

You're on 4chan, on a board for what's left of 4channers who like mlp... Let this sink in, 3/4ths of the responses to any post are going to be shitty howling manchildren with either an axe to grind or a fetish to plug. The rest is unfiltered feedback that's hopefully constructive.

Your story is good and i hope despite the typical shitflinging that i've seen you see it through here.

Ultimately i hope you are writing for you first and us second. You really shouldn't take us degenerates too seriously.
>>
>>30745619
All greens are shit, and have no place on Mongolian basket weaving image forum.

They are the brain spoor of hack writers who are too lazy to get themselves published for real.
>>
>>30746140
>Shade of Dusk
I miss him, it was always a joy to mock his inability to use contractions
>>
File: ours now.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ours now.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30745309
go make those people in your cuckbox feel better. we got another writefag, we'll drive him off too if he starts to fail our high expectations
>>
This is 4chan!
We hate everyone!
Suck it up or kill yourself!
>>
>>30746140
Aight I can concede that my guy. Should at least put the stipulation that "Greens where the anon put a reasonable attempt and wishes to improve should be treated with less NEET-spite™".
>>
File: 1500529615822.png (66KB, 215x328px) Image search: [Google]
1500529615822.png
66KB, 215x328px
>>30746037
>Vaginas are self-cleaning, aren't they?
Haha, no.
Granted you really must try or be really inept at proper hygiene nowadays but there's still many accounts of yeast infections and other shit to the point women have at least one in their lifetime.
Vaginas are way more high maintenance than a dick, washing them is really advisable for health reasons unless you want a swollen, itchy vag, that periodically discharges white pus-like filth and makes you feel burning when you pee.
Random arousal juice, sweat, period blood, residual pee and then more if they are sexually active really makes for a cesspool of fetid smell and a prime breeding ground for bacteria in and around the vagina.
I'm talking really disgusting crap that you'd pretty much expect the female body to pull off; like having a vaginal infection burning a hole through your vaginal canal to your anus in worse case scenarios.
Remember to wash up, even if just your genitals, do you burgers not have a bidet in your bathrooms?
>>
File: 18 hours now.jpg (129KB, 960x1035px) Image search: [Google]
18 hours now.jpg
129KB, 960x1035px
mare stayed up all night on the internet again
>>
Jesus fuck... Lotta salty niglets here...

>>30746088
I hope you're joking. BTW, thanks for taking my request. I'm not a literary critic, but I do know what's good, and your greens are what's good.

>>30746027
That's a nice limerick
it's a shame you're being such a dick
I hope you'll remember
at least by September
to drop this sad little shtick
>>
>>30746254
that some good shit, saved.
>>
>>30746257
I'd rather be a dick filled with spite
Than a desperate cock sucking white knight
Please continue to defend
That self righteous bellend
You pathetic, and sad, neophyte
>>
>>30746329
heh, you're being rather classy about this. Kinda amusing, to be honest. but really, if you don't like it, here's two solutions:
1. click the little red "x" in the top righthand corner of your browser window.
2. leave the thread.
>>
File: 212.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
>>30746246
>fetid smell
>discharging white fluid
>krustykunt.jpg>>30746257

>>30746257

>I hope you're joking. BTW, thanks for taking my request. I'm not a literary critic, but I do know what's good, and your greens are what's good.

Anon...you can't be this dense
>>
>>30746354
I am disappointed you boringly chose
Not to respond with additional prose
Could you not make one work?
Or perhaps it's that berk,
SadAnon, who made your talent necrose?
>>
>>30746399
I'm quite sorry my dude
I'm not quite in the mood
I'm a little bit groggy
and my mind's a bit foggy
but still, could you not be so rude?
>>
File: 200Mad.jpg (220KB, 515x744px) Image search: [Google]
200Mad.jpg
220KB, 515x744px
>>30746431
>>30746399
>>
>>30746465
?
>>
>>30746431
If you intend to verbally spar
Expect language like that used so far
And so, in conclusion,
You faecal extrusion:
I quote: "Do you know where we are?"
>>
>>30746484
where we are matters not
we could be at any old spot
your behaviour's still repugnant
you needn't be an oppugnant
to what SadAnon chooses to jot
>>
>>30746532
That you responded gains you some credit
Are you happy? There now I've said it
As for what SadAnon may write
I could not give a shite
Perhaps you should get back to plebbit
>>
>>30744629
Nonono, I didn't say that. I said I don't want to have to inconvenience myself. You're ruining this for me. Kindly go fuck yourself. With a cactus.
>>
Now I need to head over to AiE to write some limerick anon shorts, goddamnit.
>>
>>30746027
>>30746257
>>30746329
>>30746399
>>30746431
>>30746484
>>30746532
>>30746574
>Writefag threatens to leave
>Gets called out on it
>Arguments continue
>Eventually turns into a poetry slam
Why are we wanting SadAnon to stay again? This is so much better than his green
>>
>>30744848
No, please don't leave, if you do this thread will turn into piss and rape fetish porn instead of actual content
>>
>>30746771
A poetry slam can only go on for so long
>>
>>30746782
>>30746782
>Claims there won't be content
>There's been more content since he 'left' than before
>>
>>30746792
Well, him leaving caused other fags to make green, so thats why he came back, if all of the writefags acually just fucking wrote then none of them would have as much stress to keep the thread alive.
Btw the content that came after Sad left was literally only porn, like i said, if Sad leaves the thread becomes porn
>>
>>30746812
I'm not seeing the issue here.
>>
>>30746789
>>30746812
The problem that you have with porn
Suggests we should treat you with scorn
The best kind of green
Remains to be seen
I think your argument's stillborn
>>
Alright, trying it again. At work so it's gonna be slow. Plus I'm ass so bear with me.
>>
>>30746812
>if all of the writefags acually just fucking wrote
Reminder: SadAnon did the exact opposite of that
>>
>>30746880
trying what again
>>
>>30746880
Forgot muh trip
>>
>>30746889
Reminder: Sad was the only one writing for a whole two threads
>>
>>30746890
Green thing . I gotta mobile post so gimme a sec
>>
>Sitting in your computer chair, you lean back and stretch out your arms to prepare for another day creaming online poners in End of Dreams XV
>Normally your partner is there beside you with her headset on waiting for you to wake up but today she's deciding to sleep in
>Hearing the sickening yet delightfully snaps of your shoulder blades as your ligaments pop, you sigh in relief
>You scooch forward to type in your log in password
"Alright... user name"
>Clacking on your Ponymart brand keyboard, you type in '_____'
"Aaaaand password."
>'An0niemouseFul1Board'
>Hearing the ping of the game as it logs you in for another session, you sit back and cross your skinny arms to rub your elbows
>The screen bloop bloops as your character is loaded into the realm
>Chats start pouring into your log
>'Oh fuck, here we go'
>'This fucking guy again?!?!'
>'Shit! I just finished my damn quest!'
>Are you really that much of an ass to people online?
>>
>>30746909
>...
>Yeah, probably
>Your current character is equipped with a very unorthodox ranger set
>Seeing as how the world is currently basically run by ponies, your character is a standard male pegasus
>You and your partner didn't care much for customization
>You wanted to make a bigger statement than one of vanity
>One that everyone online would remember
>Because of this, your character stands on the lush grass field of the starting realm wearing naught but a brown starter cloak, rugged black boots, and faded silver Archer's hood
>Your character's palette being a black mane, gray coat, and brown eyes matched your gear to a T
>Rolling through your inventory, you equip the standard bow
>Everything about your character's equipment was pretty much what every single character in the game started with
>Your skill point loadout however...
>Being level 87 brings a looooot of points to distribute
>And every single one of them went into the 3 slots
>Dexterity
>Perception
>Luck
>>
>>30746917
>With these powers combined you are CAPTAIN PLAN-
>No no
>You've nitpicked over these skills to match along with your equipment set
>With the current balancing, you're set to deal as much critical damage as possible while staying as slippery as your roommate's bedsheets
>The perception skill is hella fucking useful during your battles because you're the pretty one
>The pretty one doesn't like getting the face hit with punchies
>Rangers don't like punchies
>So being able to see things coming from a mile away, seeing traps, and catching bad shit before it hits the fan is invaluable
>Especially since it keeps your other online half from dying
>Flicking your finger up and down your Neighzer Mouse, you contemplate your plan of action for this quest
>Usually, your roommate decides what to do but since she's currently MIA you might as well come up with something besides sitting on your ass scaring the digital locals
>>
Will continue later. I'm using greens to get used to using this Surface Pro 4 shit.
>>
>>30746812
>Btw the content that came after Sad left was literally only porn
Some of us only write Floor for sexual. When this thread was all Sad all the time I spent more than a couple days bumping it from page 8 and 9. Sad leaves, I write some porn and the thread doesn't even make it to page four over the course of a day. I'm happy to read feelsy shit about our little mare, and very much appreciate the writefags who provide it. But if you want to keep this thing going there has to be porn, too. Because given this crowd the premise of two total misfits hooking up is irresistible. That ought to be obvious.
>>
>>30746836
>>30746840
Your lust has consumed you...
>>
>>30747173
Are you serious?! You're running down lust in a thread about a NEET mare who spends countless hours masturbating?
>>
>>30747173
That you don't want to cum inside Floor
Is a strange view on this chan of four
The view intellectual
Is pone is for sexual
Now rut her like a dinosaur!
>>
>>30747246
>>30747236
You care for nothing but soulless smut. Therefore your opinion is null and void.
>>
>>30747262
That doesn't rhyme anon
>>
>>30747271
I don't fucking care.
>>
>>30747262
Untrue. I enjoy the feelsy shit quite a bit. It's just that when I go to write it's going to be porn. And half the time it will be very {spoiler]wet[/spoiler]
>>
>>30747290
fucking shift key spoiler fail...
>>
>>30742465
The hell? That was over way too quickly, even though, as we all know, humans last hours and hours, typically about half a day. Anyway, what prevents ANON from going deeper and making shallower thrusts in order for his head to avoid the tight vaginal opening? Has he got a teeny weeny wee wee which makes this physically impossible?
>>
>>30747290
>when I go to write it's going to be porn
opinion invalidated.
>>
Guess it's time for #7. Gear up, writefags!
>>
>>30747279
Well the fact you don't care
Is extraordinaire
The posts that do rhyme
Are simply sublime
>>
Let's try and keep the posts less vitriolic next thread. Speaking of which, when will someone make the next one?
>>
>>30747588
It'll be made when it's made you cunt
>>
Should I continue my story or wait for the next thread?
>>
New thread

>>30747927
>>30747927
>>30747927
>>
>>30747912
No.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.