[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Chrysalis.png (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis.png
463KB, 1280x720px
What songs from the show do you love still to this day?

This day Aria is still my favorite, also reminds me of a more innocent time.
>>
>>30701261
Pretty much every song in the show, bar a few like 'Love is in bloom' or that autotuned pinkie song.
>>
I think "you'll play your part" is one of my favorite
https://youtu.be/fphUZV7dKUw
But I should replay all of them. Just to be sure
>>
File: 457457134.gif (2MB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
457457134.gif
2MB, 500x385px
>>30701261
literally all of them.
>>
>>30701261
All of them except all of Spike's songs.
>>
The show songs I'm the biggest on are:
"The Smile Song"
"Failure Success Song"
"Celestia's Ballade"
and "You'll Play Your Part" (Britt killed it in that one).
I also like "Welcome to the Show" and "Acadeca"
>>
>>30701261
A True True Friend
Winter Wrap Up
Art of the Dress
>>
The full version of "find a way"
Worst is "magic inside" because of a combo of shitty lyrics and singer fuck ups.
>>
>>30701261
My actual mlp playlist is something like

>Razzle Dazzle
Cause It sounds gooooood
>Magic inside
Because i actually like the lyrics
>Dance Magic (polish version sounds better)
>EqG's cafeteria song
>Smile
>>
I love most of the songs in the show, especially the ones from Pinkie Pride. A song that deserves some more love is Raise This Barn, fun song and Ashleigh Ball is such a good singer.
>>
>worst is anything but A Changeling Can Change
Feel free to argue over the best, but the worst is without a doubt Spike's shitty song.
>>
>>30702056
I agree with that.

Hard to pick a favorite though. Pinkies song in a hearthswarming tale is top notch. All the songs in that episode are. So are both of flim and flams songs
>>
>>30701261
This day aria made me feel like watching a good disney movie, so definitely that, it's the best song.
Other than that eqg has fantastic songs, we will stand for everfree is a recent favorite of mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1SqIlieelQ
>>
>>30702056
What's wrong with it?
>>
File: spike the great.png (1MB, 1337x827px) Image search: [Google]
spike the great.png
1MB, 1337x827px
>>
>>30701261
The songs in A Hearthswarming Tale are my favourite, the OG songs are really good too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.