[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanking Thread #45: Spike Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 53

Spike thought his scales would protect him. Spike thought wrong.

Prompt:
>After some controversy at a city council meeting, corporal punishment in school, home, and in the legal system is put on the Ponyville ballot as a referendum. Who comes out in support of the measure? Who opposes it?

Featured Story:
Baby Dragon by Anon (Dragon/Spike)
https://pastebin.com/WuZaCuW5

Forum:
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/

Old thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30477680

Lots of good stories in the old thread! Take a look!
>>
>>30693802
>After some controversy at a city council meeting, corporal punishment in school, home, and in the legal system is put on the Ponyville ballot as a referendum. Who comes out in support of the measure? Who opposes it?

Opposes: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy

Supports: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity (her opinion differs greatly from the whole Canterlot elite)

Others against: Mayor Mare, the Cakes

Others for: GRANNY SMITH and the rest of the Apple clan, Cheerilee (those fillies and colts have been too naughty too long)
>>
>>30694091
After it is passed
Twilight fluttershy mayor mare and the cakes are spanked.
>>
File: story folder.jpg (134KB, 593x1036px) Image search: [Google]
story folder.jpg
134KB, 593x1036px
oh boy new thread.
/blog time

>image
This is my current stories that I have on my PC. I did manage to finish some of them like The Evil Scientist story - Magical tampering -Shiny and Cadance.

I did drop some of my other stories due to lack of interest or due to my writing block.

but fear not I'm currently working on the remake of Twilight in future high. I'm gonna focus on it till it's done.
I did post the unfinished version few threads ago. this time I'm gonna focus more on the action disregarding some unnecessary plots.
(also borrowing some ideas from the RPs it generated)

Note my longest story I have ever written is The Changelings sisters.
it's currently 470,642 character long, and the pace I'm going with it. it's not half done.
I rewrote an alternative Short version of it in pervious thread. you may read it as anon who got kidnapped by changelings..
/blog mode off
>>
>>30694091
>Filthy Rich funds mailers and posters in favor of the measure
>Diamond Tiara is not spanked
>He argues with his wife about it constantly
>She never had to work for her wealth
>Filthy is rich, but he has to work hard to keep it that way

>The posters show a pink filly with a smirk and balloon
>"SHE GETS EVERYTHING...
>EXCEPT WHAT SHE NEEDS!
>ALL FOALS NEED A SPANKING
>FROM TIME TO TIME."
>It's not Diamond on the poster, that would be cruel
>But everypony knows she may as well be the "poster pony" of the campaign
>Diamond Tiara is mortified

>Deep down, Filthy hopes that the ballot issue passes
>Spanking is already legal domestically
>But he hopes maybe his princess will come home with a reddened rush in the future
>His wife stops him from spanking DT, but she can't stop the school or the legal system from dealing with their daughter

>>30694931
I don't know how you do it.
>>
>>30694931
Holy shit dude. Sometimes I think stories that are that long may be too long.
>>
>>30693802
>getting spanked with hooves
>ouchie
>>
>>30694996
This idea is brilliant, I totally buy that Filthy desperately wants to roast his daughter's rump but can't because Spoiled won't let him smash otherwise.
>>
>>30695011
>thick scales
>>
>>30695009
I know right. that's why I posted a short short version of it here.
It didn't feel that it belonged in this thread. people here wants spanking story not a Novel that contain some spanking scenes.
>>
>bluejay
I read half of your Trixie story and I got to say I really love it. the world building and the way you portrayed the characters are spot on.
I really enjoyed Celestia's part in it.
if I want to nitpick I'd say the nanny part in the beginning was unnecessary (but a welcome addition none the less) maybe it will play a role later I'm still not done reading it.
>>
>"Mom bought WHAT at Barnyard Bargains?"
>"A new p-p-paddle?"
>>
>>30695899
She heard about what happened at PE class, missy.
>>
>>30694996
>>30695899
Filthy stocks all kinds of punishment implements. He recommends the right soap for washing a filly's mouth out (tastes bad, but not cruelly so, and no lasting damage), and the proper stool to drive home a lesson to a colt nursing a sore backside. All these are stocked next to the wooden spoons, manebrushes, paddles, canes, and for exceptionally bratty teenagers, riding crops. He sells horsewhips too, but they are just for show: a way for a mare or stallion at the end of their rope to scare the daylights out of a naughty pony. He wouldn't sell them if he found out they were actually used. He does make an exception for adult judicial offenders. His store and house are kept orderly. He would like Equestria to be the same way.

DCFTEF has a story with a filly buying her own cane.
>>
>>30694091
Publicly, all Fluttershy would talk about was how mean it was to spank somepony. She keeps to herself the fact that she was spanked often at flight camp for underperforming. She resented it then and swore she wouldn't spank any foals when she was older.
>>
>>30697965
I like this premise. I think it would make some interesting Green story if Fluttershy is forced to be put into a situation where she was suppose to spank a filly or 2 .

maybe like that season one episode where she watches the CMC . instead of the stupid Stare plot device she spank one of them.
>>
>>30698100
Probably my favorite KrishnaKarnak story is exactly this. Act of Kindness.

I like "hated spanking growing up but is unsure about whether or not it should be used now" as a plot device. It is underused. KK's story doesn't have that in it.
>>
File: whiteboard1499 - B.png (86KB, 515x232px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1499 - B.png
86KB, 515x232px
Teaser image of my w.i.p story.

this is one of the scenes in it
>>
>>30699741
Niiice picture. Fluttershy's position is awesome and we really don't have enough Flutterspank around here!
>>
>>30693802
is AJ on crack?
>>
>>30700157
fluttershy can be submissive when it comes to spanking.
she might not want to create a scene when she is about to be spanked.
she would just lay down where ever she is told to. fully embarrassed while exposing and raising her butt for her spanker.
>>
>If you insist on dressin' like gutter trash who doesn't care what ponies do to ya, I may as well give you a spanking for setitng such an unladylike example...
>Can't be worse than whatever YOU were planning on doing with that outfit.
>>30700640
unf
>>
>>30701220
this is rather interesting. care to expand upon this in few more lines as a short green ?
>>
How do unicorns stand in the corner with horns? Wouldn't they hit the wall before the pony's muzzle did?
>>
>>30702113
That's part of the punishment. They can't leave a mark or scratch on the wall with their horn, or they get spanked again. But it's hard to avoid when they are wiggling their red tushies from the pain.
>>
>>30702262
Unf!
>>
Applejack WOULD be the spanker. The Apples have all had a blazing bottom at some point.
>>
>>30694091
>Twilight Sparkle
She just wants to save her own flanks when she upsets the princesses.
>>
>>30701575
It was already so contrived. Rarity needs a spanking for it, but how it happens is hard for me to write.
>>
File: Twigh Anxiety.png (545KB, 1245x721px) Image search: [Google]
Twigh Anxiety.png
545KB, 1245x721px
>>30704429
>Twilight Sparkle
>Youngest foal of her family
>Goes to the most demanding school in Canterlot
>Personal protégé of Princess Celestia

>Parents spank her
>Teachers are authorized to spank her
>Nobody would challenge the Princess' authority to spank her
>Older brother is allowed to spank her
>She has a Princess foal-sitter who's allowed to spank her

Sporkle might just have the most spanked flank in all Equestria.
>>
>>30705504
I think being precocious is the only thing Spork would get spanked for, her curiousity getting the best of her.

Twily a good girl.
>>
>>30705504
Her real nightmare is that everyone's a foal to the princess. The hoof of the sun is fair but heavy and keeps Twi's tush hot well into adulthood. Stuff like lesson zero still gets her over a royal lap kicking hard.
>>
>>30705467
Let's do a small collab then. I'll write how it happened you write the spanking itself and aftermath.
you up for it ?
>>
>Shimmy will never spank you
>>
>>30705995
>You will never spank Shimmy
>>
Spank
>>
>>30706561
>Shimmy and Glimmy are shit
>>
>>30699741
Fuck this is hottt. Only criticism is that Flutters doesn't look scared enough?
>>
>>30705504
I can't imagine Shining as a spanker. Especially as a colt.
Cadence, on ths other hand...
>>
When drawing on top of a map picture from the show, how does one make a soanked butt more realistic? Because putting red in it does not work.
>>
>>30708185
Mlp and spanked sorry autocorrect
>>
>>30708185
I wish I had talent. :( Sorry bud, can't help.
>>
File: Coco spanked.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Coco spanked.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30708185
Does your graphics program allow the use of layers? That helps massively.

Copy the butt area as a second layer...blurry edge if possible.
Now play with the opacity. Try the spraypaint tool as well.
Make certain spots a little darker than others...particularly near the sensitive 'sit spots'. Don't overdo it unless you're going for something brutal/abusive.
Trim the edges of your second layer so the redness doesn't exceed the area you want it.

I don't know what graphics program you're using, so just experiment with what's available and find out what works. Just don't go too dark and try to make a smooth transition from spanked to unspanked areas.
>>
>>30709340
Coco likes spanking AND butt stuff. What an anal slut
>>
Just finished writing a short spank flic: https://pastebin.com/XsV7q9Mj

I have some ideas for a follow-up story but I'm not sure if I'm complete garbage at this stuff or not. If it sucks just tell me and I'll drop writing lel :D
>>
>>30712478
Pretty hot. I liked it.
>>
>>30713134
Aight cool, ty bro :)

I was thinking about writing different chapters for various instances/stages of anons punishment. Like next time was gonna be about anon running around playfully yanking helmets of guards. Of course Celestia finds out and decides to punish him severely for it.

However with each time anon screws up, Celestia gets more and more perverse. She finds new and "interesting" ways of humiliating/disciplining him.

Something y'all would be interested in? Keep in mind that the next chapter wouldn't include spanking (mby a lil of it). It would be something borderline sexual instead as Celestia is into her femdom/momdom play...

Otherwise I can just leave it with this chapter if its too much.
>>
>>30712478
I'm not into femdom at all, but this was still oddly satisfying. I had the biggest dumb smile on my face. Thanks!
>>
>>30714228
Awsome thanks alot dude!

Guess I can still write worth a damn kek. I'm writing another chapter as we speak. Not sure when it will be done, don't wanna stress it lel.

The secret is placing yourself in the submissives position.... Haha :#
>>
Bimp
>>
>>30712478
It was an interesting story. we don't have many stories of anon filling the spankee role. not to mention being a teenager.

The inner monologue was a nice touch giving us some context of the things were happening.
I love the way you jumped right into action while still giving us a believable scenario.

I did like the story overall and I definitely look forward to read more stuff from you.
but there are some stuff looked weird to me. for my taste.

Celestia for example she was a hit and miss.
I enjoyed her sadistic enjoyment of her spanking anon. it was both hot and hilarious at the same time.
but the Incest elements you were going ...well it's not my thing. but I'm still think it was fitting to this scenario.
the one thing that really ticked me off was , when Celestia keeps reassuring anon "it will be all over soon"
that felt really odd. off the mood.
I'm not a huge fan of "the spanking ritual routine" but many people here do. (it's where the spanker 'calmly ask' the spankee to take position then then spank spank wah wah followed by a hug).
so that line took that to a whole new turn off level to me. again this is only my subjective taste. not saying it was all bad just some small parts of it didn't click with me. I still enjoyed it.

--
other than that. you _ (13337)
>I'm not sure if I'm complete garbage
>If it sucks just tell me
>I apologize in advance.
be more confident of your work. we have low standard for stories and writings. Write the story the way you like. don't hold back thinking what if we don't like it ...etc (don't rob that form us and let us express that...kek )
>>
>>30715791
About a ritual I don't really care, I do like having some corner time in the end for embarrassment for the spankee but I don't dislike a story of it doesn't have it. Sometimes it isn't necessary.
>>
After reading some spanking stories, there is not much involving writing lines. Thoughts?
>>
>>30716168
Most stories make the spankee write her lines after the main event...but I kinda like the idea of making her write lines before.
>Bad girls who disobey get spanked.
With each line the anxiety grows.
She counts...slowing down as she reaches the sentenced 100 lines...stalling because she knows her doom arrives the moment she's done.
>>
>>30716873
I prefer the lines to be about the misbehavior, not the punishment. If done right, the anticipation of writing lines then being spanked could be devastating.

Nomine's first undercover Blues has what might have been the first time I really enjoyed a line writing punishment in these stories. I don't have a perfect memory so maybe I'm forgetting an older one. Minalhan has a good one in comic form as one of her earlier works.
>>
sorry for /blogging again but I kinda need feedback
-
as I said earlier I'm in the middle of writing a Future Problem story. while writing it I remembered that I planned on doing that story in an episodic format. that way it leaves much room for interactiveness and more frequent content.

So what I really want to ask you guys what do you think about this episodic format idea.
and how contained each episode are ?
what I mean by that - Should each episode have a spanking/(major event) or each episode have its own thing. like episode 1 have plots and exposition.
sneaking in a spanking scene in each episode would make the story drag longer.

I'm fine with either way
>>
>>30717169
That is one of my favorite strips my Mina, Cherilee was being soanked and she had to write lines and stand in the corner.
>>
>>30694898
That would be funny. They would set the example.
>>
>>30717509
I like the episode idea, but you don't have to force a spanking into each episode. Splitting the story into segments if it's really long is a great idea to make it easier to digest for readers
>>
>>30715791
Cool man ty! I appreciate the feedback. Yeah I'm new to this lel. I'm really not sure what constitutes as good spanking session. But I tried lel (at least I can say that :D)

I should probably read more fics before writing more tho. So I can better capture the mood the next time ^^

Thanks again sir/madam :3
>>
>>30718568
I love experimenting with new things.
I tried that voted adventure style story. I loved doing it but I did some major mistakes that ended up burning me out.

Also tried
>group collab project
>writing shorts
>write a story on the go
>write a big story
>traditional non green story

Most of them failed and didn't go very well.
Hopefully the episodic format would work.

>>30718932
Reading more stories is always a good idea. It might help you and inspire you to write more.
But I have to say this. Write your own story exactly as you wanted it. Don't feel that you are forced into catering us. And one other thing. Don't hold back. Don't hesitate to go all out. You want femdom go for it.
>>
Cherillee is a popular spanker in these threads, but I like to think she would be horrified by the concept and completely opposes it, then one day when she's sick a pro-spanking teacher replaces her and the students have no idea what they are in for...
>>
>>30719729
Would that teacher take the paddle to cherilee's rear as well at some point.
>>
>>30720371
Nah I think Cheerilee would be so angry after finding out that she would give the teacher a taste of her own medicine. And then start spanking her students herself because she liked how much it put that teacher on her place.
>>
File: Cheerilee angry.png (164KB, 466x269px) Image search: [Google]
Cheerilee angry.png
164KB, 466x269px
>>30719729
>>30720371
>>30720690
Cheerilee was in Rarity's cutie mark stork flashback, which implies she's the same age as the M6, i.e. pretty young. It wasn't so long ago that she was getting her own spankings so it stands to reason that she'd be more sympathetic to her misbehaving students than an older teacher might.

That said, Ponyville is a rural Earth pony village which probably demands that their town teacher maintain a firm hoof with discipline. Like it or not she has to give out an occasional spanking, albeit reluctantly.
>>
>>30721425
She's just so sweet. It's hard to imagine her doing it. If she did do it I think it would be for really bad shit like cheating or damaging school property or fighting.

She also knows that if she spanks at school, they're gonna get spanked at home, too.
>>
>>30721425
>That said, Ponyville is a rural Earth pony village which probably demands that their town teacher maintain a firm hoof with discipline. Like it or not she has to give out an occasional spanking, albeit reluctantly.
I keep reading this argument and I don't get what's the point. Poniville can be as chill or as strict as an author wants it to be, and I'm pretty sure it would be more faithful to the actual show to have spankings treated as something rare that never happens.
>>
>>30723068
I like spankings rarely happening, too, because then it's that much more of a big deal to all the colts and fillies when one of them shows up to school with a red butt.
>>
>>30723191
This I agree with. Spankings should be a rare occurrence so that when they do happen it's a dramatic, memorable event.
>>
>>30723939
And don't forget nice and painful!
>>
>>30717934
I was thinking of a different one.

https://minalhan.deviantart.com/art/Divergence-of-Opinions-Page-4-Fatal-mistake-432729980

https://minalhan.deviantart.com/art/Divergence-of-Opinions-Page-5-Public-spanking-432734258

Here's the one you were talking about.
https://minalhan.deviantart.com/art/Education-is-the-key-396125175

>>30717509
Sounds like a good experiment. Don't bother putting a spanking in every episode if you don't think the story should have it.

>>30694898
Unf. More injustice if they're spanked just out of mob rule, but hotter if they end up breaking the law after and just have to be judicially punished.

>>30719093
The big story went well, right? The out of control nursery?

We just have too few anons who don't write. Those are the lifeblood of audience interaction posts. If you only have writers, then (at least for me as someone who writes) you're fighting for their attention when they could just write their own story rather than try to steer the story towards their interests.

>>30719729
I wrote a short story where AJ fills in for Cheerilee. In my head I figured Cheerilee uses spanking but maybe as a last resort behind time-out or being banned from recess.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29945654/#30054555

>>30721425
Re: the Cheerilee posts

I prefer my spankers to be sweet and gentle most of the time. Before and after the spanking, they are kind, but this demeanor is switched off during the punishment. Ex. Sharkrags' tf/spank story and KK's Act of Kindness.

Cheerilee can be strict. She is quick to give essays as punishment.

Frequency: ponies talk about spanking like they talk about the weather. It's just a run-of-the-mill disciplinary option, but one that isn't used more than maybe a few times a month in the most pro-spank homes.

As a pony grows into their mid to late teens, they are spanked only 1-3 times a year. With age comes harder spankings as well, because otherwise it doesn't even register.
>>
>>30725188
>The big story went well, right? The out of control nursery?
I actually meant the Evil scientist story not the Ponyville nursery.
I have sent so much time writing the evil scientist story more than 7 months. with some hiatus here and there. (scraping a lot of parts and rewriting some parts more than once.)
all that effort I have put through and the payoff was kinda meh. I don't blame anyone but I just overworked myself over nothing.
this is why I listed it under failed project.

>We just have too few anons who don't write.
that's also true. this fetish is kinda dying. and being under sub-general (mlp) is narrowing our audience.

>Don't bother putting a spanking in every episode if you don't think the story should have it.
I totally understand that. I don't want to make the spanking feel forced.
I'm currently writing the prologue episode. the Originally there want's any spanking plot in there. but I managed to include one the prologue hopefully it would work out ok
>>
Tbh I haven't watched this last season. Has there been any new character that is very spankable?
>>
>>30726042
I can't think of any notable spankable character. But there are few spankable situations.
>>
File: Spike_.jpg (305KB, 682x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_.jpg
305KB, 682x900px
From animeotk:
>Rainbow dash:"That will teach you a good lesson,Spike!"
>Spike was on loan as an assistant from Twilight for some Wonderbolts related matter and screwed up everything!
>>
>>30727169
>animeotk
>western cartoon
wat
>>
>>30727242
It's probably posted by a premium member. Therefore they get a free pass on these thing.
>>
>>30727414
jesus, that place really follows its reputation as shithole
>>
>>
>>30727169
I never even imagined this pairing.
At least not like this, because I once saw a pic of a teenage Spike consensually spanking Dash with a book.
>>
>>30693802
>Featured Story:
>Baby Dragon by Anon (Dragon/Spike)
>https://pastebin.com/WuZaCuW5
Damn I had forgotten about it. Thoughts? I posted it just before the thread got deleted back in the day so it didn't get much feedback.
It was unintentionally inspired by this pic someone had posted. I remember there was another green based on it in the same thread.
>>
>>30730654
One of my weirder faps, but I keep coming back to it. Bluejay had the other green unless there was a third one. It's in one swats in the pastebin.

I like how neither party is sure about what they're doing, but it feels right to both of them. Plus the innocence of the whole affair.
>>
>>30726042
The latest episode has two young fillies who could fit the bill. Nothing major in season 7 so far.

All the prompts in the first 2 posts of last thread are from s7. https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30477680 Plenty of situations that could involve spanking. Most notably Granny pulling her son's ear in The Perfect Pear.

The pony competing for Big Mac's qt gf is annoying and gross. Maybe he deserves one. Punish sexual harassment judicially and put both stallions' rumps on the line.
>>
File: 1500399868748.png (581KB, 1015x485px) Image search: [Google]
1500399868748.png
581KB, 1015x485px
>>30731368
>>
>>30732166
Oooh me like.
>>
>>30731368
>or maybe getting spanked is Sugar Belle's fetish
>kicking her hoofies while being spanked over a big stallion's knees like a naughty filly
>mmmm
>>
>you are anon
>you were taking a bath
>suddenly something bumped into your head.
>you lost conscious.
>you woke up blind folded and your mouth was taped.
>your hands were being tied up your head..
>you heard 2 girls talking.
Girl 1 - Rarity come in it is here.
Girl 2 (Rar) - oh my look at it's body all hairless.
Girl 1 - see . that's what I've told you.
Rar - oh look at it's cute butt.
girl 1 - heh look at your face all flushed.
Rar - I have to admit i find it kinda hot.
girl 1 - oh he heard that. look at his penis it;s getting hard .
Rar - getting hard from hearing a compliment. how easy going he must be.
Girl 1 - lets over indulge him with compliments
Rar - Don't be silly.
>>
>>30734395
This sucks, sorry
>>
>>30735101
I know I fail at shorts.
still better than empty bump
>>
>>30693802
Granny would be all for the measure, that we know. All the fillies and colts wouldn't be, though.

Shame the voting age is too high for them, eh?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FURRIES ARE WEIRD
>>
So what kind of things might nerds get spanked for?

Their grades are usually good (never heard of anyone getting punished for failing gym class).
They don't have many friends, and those they have are typically nerds like them so curfew violations and sneaking out to party aren't likely.

But nerds still need to be spanked...
>>
>>30736357
When they decide to be like the "cool kids" and get busted due to lack of experience.
>>
>>30736357
>sneaking outside
>being a smartmouth
>grades
>reading a naughty book.
>Failing to pretend to be a cool kid,
>Doing nothing wrong
>>
>>30736357
DCFTEF is really good at finding reasons to roast Twilight's booty.

Nerds often think they're smarter than teachers. This causes problems. Ask Nomine or his recently-finished Heart (OC) story.

Not wanting to do something. Maybe their parents sign them up for swim lessons or sports to "round them out", only to be faced with opposition. The pony or human attends their first day sporting a smarting fanny. Very embarassing if they have to change in a locker room. Even more so if some marks are visible outside the swimsuit or sports uniform.

Getting in an argument with a host family (EQG world most likely). Parents leave for the weekend, Twily stays with Applejack. Makes some comment she shouldn't about a scientific phenomenon, and her butt pays the price. Her parents might not spank, so she's used to a simple telling off being the worst that her elders can do to her. Oh, how wrong she is.

Even better if pony Twilight goes to EQG world and settles in, but takes some time to find out what this "spanking" thing is all about.
>>
>>30738279
>swim lessons
A swimsuit spanking is exciting for obvious reasons, and a trip to the beach or public pool provides plenty of opportunity for getting into trouble (wandering off, flirting with unacceptable boys, doing something dangerous, etc.).

But what I don't understand is the wet butt thing. It's supposed to hurt more? Any time I've tried it the water seems to have a dampening effect on a spanking...it's impossible to feel any sting.

>>30736680
I love the idea of a geek trying to fit in with the cool kids, but they set her up to fail and get busted. I'm a sucker for "unfair" spankings.
>>
Fluttershy is disappointed that Discord's house isn't wacky enough. He makes it so wacky that many objects have come to life and swat her butt. She's sort of into it anyway.
>>30738854
Even more embarrassing if a caretaker peels off swim bottoms to spank.

I haven't noticed a change with a wet butt spanking.
>>
>Don't go swimming in the everfree pound she said.
>gee applebloom your sister sure is very strict. all work and no fun at all.
>yea what's the harm in few innocent fun.
>come on sweetie belle and applebloom you are wasting your time talking. I can already see the pound from up here.
>wow look at the water it's so refreshing.
>last pony there is the ugly mule.
>wait for us scoot , it ain't fair.
>Aww.
>ough
>awrgh
>why did u stop all of the sudden.
>I didn't I just bumped into that.
>whoa ...
>what is that ?
>I don't know it seems like a ghost or something.
>well what does it want ?
>who dare trespass into the forbidden pound.
>forbidden pound ?
>ah I don't have time for this let's go girls
>aw aw aw.. stop tugging my tail. -- hey put me down.
>hey let go of our friend.
>hey get away from me aw aw not my tail.
>ok you got us all hanging in there... what do u want.
>you ill mannered little foals don't you know who you are talking to ?
>yea just a rotten all ghost .
>Fools I'm no ghost I am the guardian of this sacred pound
>sacred .. we just want to take a swim.
>A Swim .. you dare attempt to desecrate the forest heart.
>forest what now ?
>hey what are you doing.
>ooof why are laying us across the branch
>arg that's so tight.
>what do you think you are doing tieing little fillies on the tree like that.
>Eep leave my tail alone you perv.
>I need an adult.
>Aww! what did you do that for.
>ouch! that hurt
>aww ...
>Naughty ill mannered fillies your parent didn't teach you how to behave.
>Aww...
>Don't you know you shouldn't trespass in other ponies property
>Aww ssss.
>Wanting to take a swim inside the sacred pound.
>aww...
>>
>>30739811
after intensive spanking session and much bawling. the ghost guardian thingy sent the cmc crusader home. and warned them if he ever see them again they won't be able to sit on their butt ever again.
>>
>>30739886
Super goddamn hot. The CMCs will try to explain their marks to their caretakers, inevitably leading to another spanking for getting in trouble away from home and for going to a forbidden place.

One tip: a small body of water is a pond. Pound is to hit with force, a unit of weight, or a place for homeless animals. Or many other things. Stupid English.

I would have liked some more detail showing how scary the everfree forest is. Is it dark? Are their vines and trees that look like faces everywhere? Mud pits? Rustling from mysterious animals?
>>
I just can't get into the idea of spanking Spike. If anything, he's the one that needs to take his scaly hand to the Mane 6's backsides sometimes. Especially Twilight and Rarity.
>>
>>30740855
>after each day of rarity abusing her femininity over spike.
>He goes to her room and steal one of her underweres
>he's been Hoarding them.
>little by little his secret stash grow bigger.
>Hoarding is a bad dragon habit that have severe consequences.
>Spike grew bigger.
>as big as those teen dragons.
>Which also made him lose control of his repressed anger.
>he know that twilight was throwing her work at him.
>he is aware of how Rarity mistreat him.
>but he was repressing that. and dismiss it saying that they are his friends.
>but not anymore.
>he got big.
>he is mad.
>"Spike where are you . would you come down to the lab I have made quite a mess ."
>Spike got pissed.
>he stormed down there. and knocked the lab door open.
>"Spike! what got into you why did you change .. ?"
>"Spike Clean this mess.. Spike take a note "
>"Clam down Spike"
>"No more mr nice spike"
>"spike you are scaring me"
>Twilight slowly backed away as spike was furiously approaching her.
>>
File: 1501571331.pastel-hime_pwnies.png (374KB, 810x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501571331.pastel-hime_pwnies.png
374KB, 810x500px
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24337773/

I want to be spanked by Cadance.

>>30740855
The clawprints would uniquely identify who the spanker was.
>>
>>30741551
Cadence looks like she's chiding her. My peepee
>>
>>30742770
Maybe he needs to smack harder. For safety.
>>
Spank
>>
File: whiteboard1503.png (164KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1503.png
164KB, 591x422px
>>30695575
I've been trying to keep up with the board's stories. I finished reading bluejay's trixie story.

I love it. the pacing was nice. the hints were spot on. I love how u didn't drag the reveal too long. it was at perfect timing.
as I said before Celestia and Trixie characters were spot on.
the original characters
>teacher
she is a well written character. no real flaws with her. Good job on that.
>the caretaker.
still it felt too weak as a character and her role in the story was a bit odd. (other than giving us fan service)

Overall I loved this story and I'm looking forward for reading more stories from you.
we definitely need more age aggression type of stories.

I made a quick sketch today of one of the scenes there.
(had to repost this cause the previous image might got explicite doodles on it)
>>
File: whiteboard1340.png (101KB, 327x373px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1340.png
101KB, 327x373px
>>30744960
ded thread bump
>>
>>30746129
Celestia's smirk is funny!
>>
>>30746129
I love how short her skirt is. It reminds me of those old cartoons with little girls wearing skirts and constantly panty flashing. Little Lulu, for example.
>>
>>30747151
that's how I imaged her. trying to contain herself while keeping the act.

>>30747800
it's kinda miss step in on my side. I should have tried to convey it to appear lifted up instead of shorting it.
But I kinda agree Ponies don't usually wear clothes so I therefore I think that short skirts fits them well especially on fillies.
>>
>>30746129
>>30747090
Haven't seen those two yet, new work?
>>
>>30741551
Pastel is one of my favorites.
>>
>>30749981
The spankees are always so cute in her stuff.
>>
>>30734395
I like your random stories.
>>30725303
Maybe if the evil scientist story was posted in more places, it would have a better reponse? What made you give up on DA?

Sorry, I got confused with evil scientist and ponyville nursery. I was thinking of the evil scientist story but I thought it was a rewrite of the nursery story.

Whenever you don't want a full spanking, a swat or a threat can help. It reinforces that spanking is a possibility and makes the actual spankings happen logically rather than come out of nowhere. However, overdoing the swats or the verbal references to spanking can be silly. I am guilty of this.

What was on the go? And when did shorts fail? What was the non green story?

Keep in mind you've gotten more active after the archives died. There can be a lot of content that gets lost because people don't see it at the right time. Not to be too butthurt but I've written things with no response at all.

>>30718932
You should be inspired by fics, not try to emulate them (unless that's what you really want to do). Every one of us writes spankings and the stories arond them a little differently. I was just reading kangaroomerang's Naughty Little Twilight. It's more sadistic than most others. https://pastebin.com/DuQLcX7B How boring it would be if we all wrote the same way.

>>30716168
>>30716873
Nomine's OC heart spanking story has the spankee sit and write an apology after one spanking but before others. That's also hot to me. You get the best of both worlds, anticipation and the pain of sitting down and being aware of one's punishment while writing.

>>30713397
>borderline sexual
I won't object to it here. There's a femdom general that keeps failing to find an audience and dying on /mlp/. From what I understand, slave pony general doesn't quite like it either.

>>30715791
>"the spanking ritual routine"
What do you do instead? just have the punishment with no follow up? and how about the leadup to the punishment? Is the spankee just grabbed?
>>
File: XPghgrm.jpg (185KB, 742x1258px) Image search: [Google]
XPghgrm.jpg
185KB, 742x1258px
>>30702113
>>30702262
Never thought of it til now, but fuck the answer is HOT. They could also tilt their head up a bit.

Relatedly, I like when stories have unicorns or pegasi going crazy with magic or wings and having to be restrained or punished extra during a spanking. One of the Cake Twins punishment stories has that happen. And SkyeHigh's Scootaloo spanking has the special pajamas that go over Scoot's wings so she can't struggle much at all.

>>30708185
>>30709340
Layers for sure. Tips from SternyMares:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26359791/#26467707

I found the advice helpful even without a tablet. I pick a brush size that makes sense for the implement and relative size of the spankee. Then you slowly add color to their cheeks, layer by layer. The brush is the smallest possible size I think the implement would make on contact. It makes no sense to make marks smaller than that; it's unrealistic. Each additional brush stroke, if the color is set to be mostly transparent, will add color to the pony.

For cane marks. I was very deliberate and tried to think of how they would connect with a rear-end. I used a gradient to make the marks more intense in the middle, then get lighter for the edges.

Layers, transitions, and boundaries are the big advice I can give. Solid color abruptly ending looks fake. Color going over the edges of the pony look fake. Some knowledge of how actual spank marks look helps, but my knowledge here is limited so I make do.

I would decide an implement before you make an edit. That guides how the marks look.
>>
>>
>>30751273
>SternyMares

:(

Where did he go
>>
>>
Meant to do this sooner.

Stories in #44 (visible in archive too):
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30693802

Glory Hole by RusticAnon (Anon/Twilight) >>30516530
Watching (snippet) by DCFTEF >>30524298
Mrs.Cinnabelle the Foalsitter (Foalsitter/Twilight) (unfinished?) by RusticAnon >>30537033
Butt Sore from Test Score by Anon (Mrs. Shy/Fluttershy) >>30540059
Tantrum by Anon (Mom/Filly) >>30541545
Time for a Spanking by Anon (Mom/Colt) >>30570439
Give and Take by Pan (Granny Smith/Shopkeeper) >>30571477
Weak Queen Strong Love by Anon (Anon/Chrysalis) >>30580393
Driving a Hard Bargain (oneswat) by Pan (Discord / AJ & Rarity) >>30597463
Runaway by Anon (Forest Spirit/Filly) (unfinished) >>30648081
Nature's Discipline by BSting (Dryad/Celestia) https://www.fimfiction.net/story/381466/natures-discipline
Trixie's Tricky Voodoo by Pan (Zecora/Trixie) >>30667105
Trixie Goes to Magic Kindergarten by Bluejay (Caretakers/Trixie) >>30668293

Prompts (too hard to quickly browse for these, so I gave up on cataloging these)
Watching >>30523559
Spanko Anon >>30525832
EQG Short >>30531390
Red Pear >>30547932
Luna's Nightmare >>30583886

Sneak Peak:
Shining Armor/Chrysalis by Nomine >>30621875
Guard/Celestia by Nomine >>30631608

Other:
"Staying out of Trouble" ~A guide by Twilight Sparkle https://pastebin.com/rJhtA082 (ongoing slave pony story with spanking)

Sweetie Soured by ChuckSchuld
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=124
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=125

The Forgotten Tome by RusticAnon
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=133

Tiny Twilight, Big Pain by Anon >>30662789
>>
>>30754588
>"Staying out of Trouble" ~A guide by Twilight Sparkle
That green's getting lewd as fuck too. If that's what you're into.
>>
>the Changelings queen was sitting in her throne gloating on her recent success.
>she managed to capture The heart queen daughter.
>finally with Flurry heart out of the way.
>It's only a matter of time for the crystal defenses to fall.
>One of her trusted prison guard knocked on the door.
>he was hesitating. mumbling to himself.
>oh my Trusted head warden. what brings you here.
>err.. umm.. the door... it wasn't my fault ...
>he was cowering rambling nonsense.
>the Queen got impassioned.
>SPEAK UP
>she yelled at him.
>um The prisoner escaped.
>WHAT
>it wasn't my fault .. Princess Twilight and Cadance were using cloaking spell .
>YOU Incompetent fool. All this planning and you were fooled by a stupid kindergarten spell.
>I'm sorry your highness but you see we can still able to infiltrate the crystal empire.
>she sat straight and tapped on her knees.
>he knows what that mean. terrifyingly he suggested.
>oh no not the spankie. here I'll do it to myself.
>he bent over and spanked himself in front of the queen.
>he didn't hold back and spanked himself really hard.
>a desperate attempt but he was out of options.
>lucky for him.
>the queen said "Good now I want you to be the head of the operation of capturing shining armor while he is busy casting the shield spell.. And failure is not an option."
>oh yes my queen thank you my queen . then he stormed out of the place.
>first the crystal empire, then canterlot and then ponyville. the next step is equestria . Mhuahahaha

end
>>
>>30755854
Self spankings are something I wish I could do. I would have loled if after spanking himself she still decided to spank him herself anyway.
>>
>>30754588
>Glory hole
(Anon/trixie)
skim reader detected

>Weak queen strong love
Intesting title. Story done by me(rusticanon) i should name fag more often.

>Runaway
AI know I might be contradicting myself but that story was actually a continuation of Dizzy origins story. Also written by me

>Mrs.cinnabele the foal sitter
>unfinished?
Sorry I kinda hit a block there. I have the scenario in my head I just failed to transfer it to words.
I literally rerwote the scene 6 times already. None of them worked. Each one of them complicate the next scenes and made things awkward.
If anyone want to pitch in and collaborate with me . or just want to take the mantle to write it his own way you are welcome to do so.
Otherwise it would be stuck in unfinished state for some long time.
>>
>>30756524
I just can't write shorts.
>if after spanking himself she still decided to spank him herself anyway.
It did cross my mind while writing it but I didn't want it to be predictable. Yet again now after you mentioned it I could have ended the story exactly like that. Without the unnecessary plot element that sorta tied in to last season finale
>>
>>30756614
I did read it a while ago. I scrolled to the end of it to see if Starlight was spanked in it, then saw the Trixie picture and made a mistake. Both names start with T.

I did make an error not saying Runaway by Anon/RusticAnon was Forest Spirit/Dizzy. You will have to link to the Dizzy origin story and give it a title. I can't remember it.

>>30755854
fucking kek. Ending is good as-is. I like that it ties into the season 6 finale like you said.
>oh no not the spankie
is hot too.

>>30756524
I chicken out so soon after starting, but even then it's hot. I'd probably cum to death if I got spanked by someone else.
>>
>>30756939
>You will have to link to the Dizzy origin story.
Umm it's literally there in second line of the story.
----

>About the dead archive
Did skyehigh gave up on it ?
Should we start another one?
>>
>>30756939
>self spanking
>I chicken out so soon after starting,
Have you tried a machine? They're expensive but the people who have them say they are great.

Rustic and Dangerous Creature both have them (different types/brands) you could ask them about pros and cons.
>>
Dangerous bump
>>
>>30758255
Damn, looked some up and they are expeeeensive
>>
>>30761134
The cheapest one you can buy called spanker machine.
It's small , concealed and do pack some punch.
I had to hack it and by replacing the springs inside of it , found good heavy duty mouse trap coil. And replaced it with it. It's more powerful now. And does leave a mark on my skin when I use a cane.

But do note I have the very first model of it . Version 2 claims to be 30% more powerful. And I have no idea how powerful mk3 is.
>>
>>30761452
Yall niggas are hardcore
>>
File: cheap whores.jpg (1MB, 3120x3776px) Image search: [Google]
cheap whores.jpg
1MB, 3120x3776px
https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1419788
>>
>>30763545
RD looks conflicted. Just the way I like it.

Seriously, I'm probably weird for thinking this, but Rainbow is the mare I would most want to spank out of anyone in the show.
>>
>>30763545
Is there a full version of this or is that it?
>>
I should really get around to writing something.
>>
>>30764422
Search spanking on derpi and it'll pop up
>>
>>30765090
Sup Chuck! Anything you want to write, we'll read!
>>
>Derpy the mailmare knocked the door
>she had to deliver a package to this pretty looking house
>the door opened
>"Hello! Here's your package safe an sound, ma'...."
>it was her daughter, Dinky
>"...ham?"
>it was their house, she hadn't realized
>though she suspected the adress felt familiar
>Dinky looked nervous and embarassed, but this time of herself....
>Derpy took a look at the package
>it was meant to be taken by the... client in the office
>she had delivered it by accident
>or maybe they gave it to her because it was on her name....
>she oponed it
>Dinky gulped
>a Daring Doo book signed by the author
>sounds expensive
>actually it would explain why the money seemed to dissapear so quickly
>Dinky was on the verge of tears
>"You have to ask permission for these things, Muffin."
>"I'm... sorry..." Dinky was begining to cry, the buyer's remorse was apparent
>"Hush, baby" said Derpy caressing her "you can keep it, but promise me this won't happen again"
>"Re... Really? Oh THANK YOU!" *hugs* "It won't!"
>"Good!" replied derpy smiling happily "now be a good girl and bring mommy the belt"
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>30766912
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Derpy's gonna go to town on that ass.
>>
>>30766912
This gave me more laughs than I think it should've
>>
>>30766912
Differentfag; just riffing off other Anon here;

>"Alright honey, now raise your bottom up...and stop that crying, you had to know this was coming."
"Y-y-yes [sob] Mommy."
>"Alright, you're getting one stripe for every bit this costs over your allowance."
"BUT THAT'S OVER 300 BITS!"
>"Oh my...this is going to take a while. [Derpy thinks about it for a moment]
>"Plus 3 more stripes for every minute you make me late on the remainder of my route."
>>
>>30767653
Does Dinky have yo count them?
>>
>>30767653
This is so morbid

I love it
>>
>>30767653
...was Dinky an accident?
>>
Even Princesses are misbehave sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1136x640px
I feel chat in this circumstance means a spanking for those two background ponies. From episode episode a week ago.
>>
>>30766912
>>30767653
Alternatively
>"Re... Really? Oh THANK YOU!" *hugs* "It won't!"
>"Good. Now please unhug me, muffin, mommy has to order a package for herself"
>"Really? What is it?"
>"A paddle"
>"...huh?...why?"
>"For your punishment, of course! I can't just let you get away with it, now can I?"
>"Bu... but..."
>"Yes, butt, yours. I don't know how long it will take, though. No hurry though! And this time you can go receive it!"
>>
>>30769871
Didn't see it, what were the circumstances?

>>30770089
Always liked the idea of a kid/foal who isn't normally spanked being sent over to a neighbor's house to borrow their paddle.
>>
>>30766912
Another random anon
>as Dinky was going upstairs to bring the belt.
>Derpy went into the kitchen.
>There she was shocked to see her Muffin plate was empty.
>she labeled and sealed it close.
>"DINKY!" she yelled
>>
>>30771370
>DINKY!

Dinky and Dizzy would get along.

Only difference is one is a naughty little minx, but the other is just naughty.
>>
>>30771363
They made rarity cry, and starlight that she was going to have a chat with them. And btw it was pretty good episode. It was full of self awareness.
>>
>>30772242
Spank them. No pony makes rarity cry.
>>
>>30772242
It slapped the shitty part of the fandom in the face. Good shit
>>
>Scootaloo getting a spanking from Rainbow Dash as a special butt autograph for pestering her all week
>>
>>30766912
yet another anon here
>Derpy opened the package.
>it's a fancy looking wooden hairbrush with Bank association sign on it.
>Dinky was confused. this is not what she ordered.
>"What is this ?"
>there was a note inside.
>Derpy read it out loud.
>'We saw your little naughty filly buying expensive stuff using your credit card. she also forged your signature. We canceled her expensive order and we would like to present you with this sturdy wooden brush instead. you know what to do - signed The bank association.'
>"I'm... sorry..." Dinky was beginning to cry in remorse.
... you know the rest
>>
>>30775095
Holy shit that is hot. Dinky just keeps getting it worse and worse
>>
File: whiteboard1362.png (103KB, 583x472px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1362.png
103KB, 583x472px
>>30775095
Continuation
>"aww aww aw"
>"shame on you. "
>"aww not so hard"
>"going outside, buying stuff with stolen credit card."
>"you are hurting me aww."
>"how can I face other moms right now. you disappoint me Dinky. "
>"aw I said I'm sorry."
>"what were you thinking going outside with a messy mane like that. even the bank association had some pity on us and gave us a hairbrush."
>"aww stop pulling hard. "
>"sheesh, how can your mane be so jagged up. were u using the shampoo i gave you ?"

I love the setup anon came up with. this crossed my mind while reading it so I decided just share it.

>>30771756
>Dinky and Dizzy would get along.
is it because how similar their name sound ?
>>
>>30775302
>is it because how similar their name sound?

That's just an added bonus. ;)
>>
>>30775302
I gotta admit, that bait and switch got me. It got me good. Nicely done
>>
File: IMG_1790.jpg (28KB, 346x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
28KB, 346x233px
Page 10 emergency bump
>>
>>30777223
Look at that kinky mare. Is that like one of those spanking machines aforementioned in this thread?
>>
>>30777474
>kinky mare
Celestia secertly sneak into human world and steal some of their kinky technology.
>>
>>30777223
Always love celestia spankings. She deserves so many.
>>
>>30777540
She made the portal solely for that reason
>>
>>30778169
>Celestia
She's a hard one to write a set-up for.
>>
>>30781595
>the changling queen has just became stronger than celestia.
>she managed to defeat her in a magical duel.
>her canerlot invasion plan was a success.
>only a mere 6 ponies escaped her grasp.
>it didn't matter to her. Celestia was out of her way.
>along with Cadance and shining armor.
>to raise the moral of her troops.
>she put celestia in a stocking in middle of the castle hall.
>to further her humiliation she spanked her infront of everyone.
>>
>>30781908
Setup 2
>after Twilight turned into an alicorn and no longer he student.
>Celestia felt a bit nostalgic.
>she walked inside her memory realm.
>Twilight reminded celestia of herself when she was young.
>she walked pass the memory painting on the wall.
>one of them was ancient.
>it was when celestia was young filly
>she saw that memory frame. and smiled.
>she touched it to relive that past memory.
insert mischievous naughty filly scenario here.
insert instant regret choosing that memory cause it ends up with spanking.
She tried to change the event but Celestia had to relive that memory exactly as it played out and get her butt tanned. or the entire thing would reset,
>>
File: whiteboard1476e.png (79KB, 352x171px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1476e.png
79KB, 352x171px
ded thread
Page 10 bump
>>
>>30782078
Another setup would be her losing a bet against Luna or discord. Or her guilt of her misdeeds in the past. Maybe she was being rude because of her power and needed to be taken down a peg.
>>
Copying and pasting a a green from the archive since this thread seems to be in a Derpy/Dinky mood:

>(the characters here are humanized)

>Dinky's hair was a disaster, no matter how much she brushed it, she couldn't make it look right that night. She didn't want to go to bed with badly brushed hair since it would only get worse by the morning.
>Embarrassed, she aproached her mom as she passed by. Her mother instinctively stopped and asked what was it she needed.
>Dinky simply looked down at the floor and offered her mom the hairbrush. Dinky was smiling, as it had been a long while since her mother brushed her hair. It made her feel even more embarrassed.
>Derpy looked at the hairbrush, confused at first, concerned soon enough. She understood.
>Picking the hairbrush with one hand, Derpy carried Dinky underarm with the other arm and into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and put her daugther face-down over her lap.
>Dinky had clearly done something bad and, being the good girl that she is, was feeling guilty and asking for punishment again. They would go into details about what happened later, this part was something they had to get started with right away if they wanted it to end as soon as possible.
>Dinky started struggling, clearly she was having second thoughts, but as her mother, Derpy had to be firm sometimes.
>>
>>30783286
Kek, I forgot about that one. Unfair and misunderstanding spankings are so juicy.
>>
>>30778169
>>30781595

Working on it! Just have to decide who the masked figure really is.
>>
There was an EqG spanking booth thread a few hours ago...now I can't even find it in the archive.

Did it get scruffed?
>>
File: spanking booth 03.png (2MB, 3286x3593px) Image search: [Google]
spanking booth 03.png
2MB, 3286x3593px
>>30784440
>spanking booth ?
did they get inspired by this (pic )
or is it really a thing
>>
>>30784440
yea it got scruffed. technically it was no content borderline Rp thread
>>
File: The Wicked Mad Scientist.png (425KB, 637x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Wicked Mad Scientist.png
425KB, 637x1080px
>>30751161
>Maybe if the evil scientist story was posted in more places, it would have a better reponse? What made you give up on DA?

That comment made me rethink some stuff. and you know what you might be right. so I
just made this Poster/cover for my Wicked Mad scientist Story (previously called just the Evil Scientist )
and Gonna repost part of it on my old DA account.
and Linked the rest of the story to our forums. (hopefully we get more people in)
>>
>>30783370
Do you know what other punishments will be involved besides spanking? Humiliation, corner time, soapings etc?
>>
>>30785338
>that cover

Good god that is good shit. Definitely get that on DA, it looks badass and you got the little highlights depicted all in one frame very well.

Bottom left is my fave. Poor Twily
>>
>>30757768
Has anyone even heard from Skyehigh?

With no activity in months, no harm in picking up where he left off. The hard part is browsing through the thread and finding stories. Getting the title author and ponies correct is also hard. That's what I'm doing to make it easier for someone to archive again.

>>30770089
>"And this time you can go receive it!"
>Dinky has to go to the post office downtown and sign for her paddle
>it's not wrapped, just has an address label on it
>she carries it in her mouth all the way home
>neighborhood foals make fun of her

>>30774557
this has oneswat potential

>>30758255
absolutely no way I can do that in the near future. in the long term, why else even have a job? gotta have goals. I'm getting more adventurous and brutal with my self spanks. starting to see how six good swats could be enough.
>>
File: whiteboard1505.png (101KB, 353x507px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1505.png
101KB, 353x507px
>>30786448
>twilight
here is the original drawing I used.

>>30787006
>That's what I'm doing to make it easier for someone to archive again.
that would save up a lot of work. can you post them somewhere ?
let's say create a topic in the forums or do a pastebin .
I might do something about it
>>
With the new episode out...
Ember/Thorax spanking when?
>>
>>30787262
>ember tries to show thorax how to be more assertive and how he should treat insubordination.

Reverse

>Thorax fed up of trying to make ember to Tell spike how she feels. So he transformed into a giant (something) and and started spanking her.
>everytime she failed to share her feelings he spanked her harder.
>>
>>30694898
But that would be a miscarriage of justice.
>>
>>30787416
Thorax struck me more as the submissive type with
'That just gave me chills'
when she silenced him.

And the scene where Ember threw that boulder makes it seem like she would have no troubles wrestling him down for a spanking.
>>
>>30787558
Ember really does need her tailscales tanned, though.
>>
>>30788368
There's a picture but it's nsfw so I'll just link it.
https://derpibooru.org/1277790
>>
>>30789518
Woa how did I never see that one before? Thanks anon!
>>
She's just so spankable in that outfit. There's even a selection of hairbrushes on the wall.

I certainly hope the Animal Shelter Supervisor enforces strict standards for her junior volunteers.
>>
File: Dashworry.png (428KB, 785x569px) Image search: [Google]
Dashworry.png
428KB, 785x569px
>>30784597
>scruffed
Well, that sucks, it actually inspired me to come up with a short green.

Well fuck it, I'll write it anyway. Oh look; it's done already...

1/6
>School was almost over
>It was the day of the big Canterlot High fund raiser
>Collecting money to fund the summer trip to Camp Everfree
>All the various cliques had their booths
>The baking club had a pie booth
>The artists offered face painting
>The football team had a dunk tank...hit the target with a football and drop a player in cold water

>The Rainbooms band came up with a fun idea
>A spanking booth
>Pay a few dollars for 3 whacks, choose your favorite band member
>All under the supervision of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna, so things didn't get too violent or lewd
>Fully clothed...not too hard
>But they did allow the girls to borrow the school paddle

>Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy & Pinkie all got a few customers
>Twilight Sparkle wore her old Crystal Prep uniform and got more
>Lots of students wanted a good-natured crack at their long time rivals
>Plenty of students took a whack at Sunset Shimmer too
>Long delayed revenge for how she'd treated them when she was still a villain
>But the #1 most popular choice was Rainbow Dash
>Students lined up to smack the ass of the school's popular sports hero
>The mood was playful, but Dash got a lot of payback for her huge ego
>She even taunted the crowd to stir up more business
>At the end of the day lots of money was raised

>As the afternoon drew into early evening the fair broke up
>Friends said good-night and went their separate ways, heading home for dinner
>Rainbow Dash waved good-bye
>Today she pushed her bicycle home
>The spanks she had taken today were all in good fun, but her rear-end was too sore for a hard bicycle seat
>She'd left her spandex shorts in her locker as well
>Too tight for her swollen butt
>As she rounded the corner she spotted her mother waiting on the front porch
>Mom looked pissed off about something
>Uh-ho...
>>
>>30791476
2/6
>Rainbow Dash rolled her bicycle up the sidewalk and wondered what was wrong
>The closer she got the more impatient her mother looked
>She sped up
>Experience had taught her it was a bad idea to make an angry mom wait
"Uh...hi Mom, what's up?"
>Windy Whistles tapped her foot on the the front porch angrily
"Don't you 'what's up' me, young lady!"
"Didn't I tell you to have the dishes washed before I got home?"
>It was true...she did
"There's even more there than before!"
"And you father told you to mow this lawn three days ago!"
>Dash gulped
>She made her plea to the judge;
"Sorry, Mom! I just got so busy...the school fund raiser was today and..."
>Windy wasn't in the mood for excuses.
"You had plenty of time before school, miss, but instead all you did was make MORE mess."
"And you sat around watching cartoons all day yesterday instead of mowing the lawn."
>Dash cringed. She hated getting yelled at in front of all the neighbors
>Mom & Dad could be embarrassing when they were cheering too loud for her, but getting scolded in front of the whole neighborhood was WAY worse!
"I'm sorry! I'll get to it right now!"
>But it was too late for that
"It's too late for that, Dashie.
"Put your bicycle away and get in the house. Don't leave it laying in the driveway again either.
"If you aren't going to do your share around here the least you can do is take care of the things you have!"

>Rainbow carefully put her expensive bicycle in the garage and hurried inside
>She sensed the rebuke was not over, but she was glad it was at least moving off the front lawn
>She went straight for the kitchen to wash the dishes like she should have that morning
>But her stomach turned a somersault when she found them already done
>Mom had completed her chore for her...Dash knew she was really in trouble now
>>
>>30791483
3/6
"I couldn't even start making dinner with that mess in the kitchen."
>There wasn't much Dash could say
"I'm really, really sorry! I swear I'll do them all next week...I won't be late once!"
>She'd made promises like that before
>Usually she forgot about them after the second or third day
"Oh you certainly will, young lady, but first we have business upstairs."
>Rainbow was horrified
>She'd slacked off on her chores before, but usually she'd get yelled at and that was the end of it
>Going UPSTAIRS could only mean one thing
"Mom, no! Please...it won't happen again!"
>Windy Whistles crossed her arms
"Move your butt, Missy. Since talking to your face doesn't seem to work I'm going to have a conversation with it instead!"
>Yikes!
>That was absolute confirmation that Mom was in a spanking mood
>But Rainbow's rump was still painfully sore from the fund raiser
>There had to be a way out of this!
>Maybe she could stall until Dad got home
>Maybe he would take her side...talk Mom out of *gulp* spanking her
"Mom, please, can't we talk about...?"
>But Windy pointed upstairs
"1...2..."
>Dash ran for the stairs
>She knew if her mother reached three it would be a LOT worse

>She made it to the relative safety of her bedroom
>But when Mom arrived seconds later things didn't get any better
"Dash this place is a pig-sty!
"The moment we are done you are to start cleaning this room!"
>Windy grabbed her daughter by the arm and pulled her along
>Dash was a tough, athletic teenager, but Mom could still drag her along effortlessly as if she was a little girl
"We'll do this in my bedroom since there isn't a clean place to sit down in yours!"
>>
>>30791497
4/6
>Whimpering, Rainbow Dash expected to be dragged to her parents' bed
>It had been the location of many happy times over the years, but also the site of a lot of kicking & crying
>Mom made a detour though
>Dash knew what that meant and didn't like it!
"Oh, no, please not THAT!"
>Windy Whistles picked up her big wooden hairbrush
"Oh yes, young lady...THAT.
"It's not asking so much that you do a few chores to pull your weight around here.
"At least you could clean up after yourself!"
>The teenager was too big to go over her lap, but Windy easily maneuvered her into position
>Bent over the side of the bed, a few pillows to prop her backside up higher
"Mooooom! I will do my chores! I will clean up after myself! Please give me another chance!"
>But Windy just patted her daughter on the behind with the brush and said;
"That's what this is, Rainbow. You're getting another chance to learn your lesson before your Father & I take more severe measures like keeping you home from camp this summer."
>Mom's tone was firm, but relaxed
>She did not yell...she was in control
>And while Rainbow whimpered into a pillow she took the next step
"OH, NO NO NO, Mom, please not the...!"
>But despite Rainbow's plea's her skirt came up and her panties came down

>Dash's butt was still a little pink from her ordeal at the fund raiser, but Windy hardly noticed
>Rainbow was an athletic kid, she was always sliding or falling or bouncing off things
>A mildly pink behind was nothing out of the ordinary for her
>It wouldn't be mildly pink for long though...
*WHACK*
>It usually took Dash a few spanks to start crying, but on an already sore butt the sting was immediate and brutal
"OOOOOWWWW!"
>She jumped and nearly bucked her way off the bed, but Windy caught her arm and pinned her down tight
>Years of dealing with a wriggling tomboy had made her an pro
>There was no way Dash was escaping this
>>
>>30791506
5/6
"WHHhhhhaaaAAAHHHHhhhhHHH!"
>The hairbrush rained down hard and fast
>Dash didn't want to twist and fight but she couldn't help herself
>Mom was laying it on severely tonight!
>Even in her frenzy of tears and bawling Rainbow's sports oriented brain recognized the rapid pace of her punishment
>Mom delivered more than a whack every second
>The young teenager screamed...with her rear already heated up from the fund raiser this was sheer agony
>The sting of that hairbrush was unbearable, but poor Dash had no choice
>Mom held her in position and kept smacking away, not slowing down for anything
"You *WHACK* better *WHACK* remember *WHACK* this, young lady, *WHACK* the next *WHACK* time *WHACK* you're *WHACK* tempted *WHACK* to spend *WHACK* the day *WHACK* slacking *WHACK* off *WHACK* instead *WHACK* of seeing *WHACK*to your *WHACK* responsibilities!"
>Rainbow wanted to answer...to make every promise to be a good responsible girl
>But when she opened her mouth all she could do was wail

>Mom kept it up for what seemed like forever, but in reality the intense spanking only lasted about 90 seconds
>Dinner was cooking downstairs...Windy did not have forever to deal with her lazy daughter
>She finished up with a set of 10 final whacks...delivered slower but extra hard
>But then it was done
>She released Dash and allowed her a few moments to compose herself
"There...now we're not going to have a problem with this again, are we, Dashie?"
>The girl hiccuped and sobbed, but finally stammered out an answer, rubbing her tortured bottom the whole time
"N-n-no, M-Momma..."
>Windy nodded with approval, surveying her work
>Rainbow's rear end was a lot brighter pink now
>>
>>30791508
Last/6
"Now remember what I said about that messy room of yours?"
>She slowly slapped the wooden hairbrush against her palm as a warning
>In a panic, Rainbow jumped up from the bed and rushed to go start cleaning her room
>She did not take time to pull up her undies, and the cotton panties tangled around her knees, tripping her as she hurried out
"Slow down, dear."
>Tenderly, Windy Whistles helped Rainbow stand and gave her time to pull her underwear back up
>She wiped her daughter's tears away and gave her a kiss on the forehead
"There, there. Now go work on your room until I call you for dinner.
"It's okay if you want to bring a pillow to sit on."
>Rainbow sniffled.
>Her butt was absolutely on fire but she felt happy to be forgiven
"I'm r-really sorry Mom...I meant everything I said about doing my chores, and I'll help out double from now on.
"Just please don't keep me home from camp this summer...we've worked so hard for it and all my friends..."
>Windy hushed her daughter with a reassuring hug
"That will be entirely up to you, sweetheart, but as long as you remember to keep those promises it won't have a problem."
>Rainbow smiled a little when she heart that, in spite of the pain
"Thanks Mom. I'm gonna go clean my room now. It's a DISASTER in there."

>Windy Whistles smiled to herself as she watched her sore daughter wobble away on shaky legs
>She was sure this wouldn't be the last spanking, but hopefully this lesson would remain fresh in Dashie's mind for a long time
>Sometimes it was a lot of work being her #1 fan.

END
>>
>>30791511
DC is writing again. it's always nice to read your stories.
The story didn't go as I expected it to go but it was good nonetheless.
A brush on sore bottom was kinda mean but RD deserved it.
>>
>>30791671
Glad you liked it. Were you one of the participants in the short lived EqG spanking booth thread?

>DC is writing again.
No promises on how involved I can be.
It's still summer and I'm in the beer business so it's crazy busy. I'll try to catch up on everyone else's stories.
>>
>>30792144
Was just lurking. but nothing interesting happened in that thread. just someone posted a nude pic of RD
https://derpibooru.org/1377709
Then OP said. EQG are opening a spanking booth. how much would u pay and who u want to spank ?

And all the rest of the thread just randomly picking a pony "girl" and the amount they would pay. aka RD 300$ before it got scruffed.
>>
>>30791476
15/fucking 10
Especially for the gentler ending.
>>
>>30790771
The supervisor is a kind retired lady who takes a shine to Fluttershy. Volunteers are liable to be spanked until they turn 18, give or take. That's just her old school way. Actually adds to her street cred and makes the volunteers feel loved.

What makes Fluttershy special is that the supervisor thinks she's way younger than high school. Maybe the supervisor is out of touch, or losing her eyesight. Most likely it's Fluttershy's unassertiveness and childish skirts, ribbon, and pony ears.

Her spankings are softer, but since she's a little girl who shouldn't have ideas of modesty yet, they're all on the bare bottom whenever the situation arises. She whisks Fluttershy over her knee right there in front of the volunteers and even the animals, if that's where she screws up.

The supervisor was spanked growing up too. She values it, but insists on spanking older teens in her office, over clothes. She remembers how humiliating it was being spanked bare or in public past a certain age.
>>
NEW GREEN

Can't read it til later, though. :(
>>
Saddle Arabia has a nickname. They are a monarchy like Equestria, but the legal system is more brutal. Even benign offences like besmirching the rulers is punished with an iron hoof.

Ponies call it Paddle Arabia.

>>30791476
>But they did allow the girls to borrow the school paddle
The way you make spanking into a totally normal part of the worlds you build gets me going every time.

Once an object of terror, and soon to be one again. But for that day, it's just a fun fundraising tool that produces a moderate sting. To top it off, the activities are supervised by the corporal punishers themselves.

>Mom had completed her chore for her...Dash knew she was really in trouble now
This was clever and too true.

>Mom kept it up for what seemed like forever, but in reality the intense spanking only lasted about 90 seconds
A reality check in a genre full of endless spankings.

The undies mishap was cute. Great ending.

I think it would've been in-character for Dash to clean her room bottomless and only wear a skirt to dinner, with nothing underneath. Her parents wouldn't have cared.

More unf lines:
>Lots of students wanted a good-natured crack at their long time rivals

>Windy Whistles tapped her foot on the the front porch angrily

>Dash cringed. She hated getting yelled at in front of all the neighbors
>...getting scolded in front of the whole neighborhood was WAY worse!

"Move your butt, Missy. Since talking to your face doesn't seem to work I'm going to have a conversation with it instead!"

>Dash was a tough, athletic teenager, but Mom could still drag her along effortlessly as if she was a little girl

>But Windy just patted her daughter on the behind with the brush and said;
"That's what this is, Rainbow.

>Windy nodded with approval, surveying her work

"Now remember what I said about that messy room of yours?"
>She slowly slapped the wooden hairbrush against her palm as a warning
>>
>>30791511
>Sometimes it was a lot of work being her #1 fan.
D'awwww.
>>
>>30791476

Aint that the truth. Something about skirts and schoolgirl uniforms, isn't there?
>>
File: whiteboard1504.png (57KB, 446x234px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1504.png
57KB, 446x234px
page 10 bump
>>
I bet Sweetie Belle spanks one of her plushies pretending it's Rarity and allcting all "big sister" about it whenever they have an argument.
>>
>>30798794
What if her child magic turns it to a voodoo doll and rarity is actually spanked, and sweetie leaves the toy in the corner unknowingly making rarity stuck in the corner as well
>>
>>30693802
I wonder if Twilight would use that one transformation spell to turn spike into a pony for spankings if he did something bad enough to deserve it? Since he has those thick scales and probably wouldn't feel it any other way.
>>
>parents' house
>sleeping face down
>wearing little filly pajamas
She just got spanked.

>>30798906
The voodoo idea is fun. Why not write it if you like it that much?

>>30799241
which spell? When in the show is it used?
>>
>>30798794
I remember when I used to spank one of my stuffed animals. Fucked up times, fucked up times...
>>
>>30797767
I would look more nervous than she does if I were bound like she is.
>>
>>30797767
What facility is that supposed to be? It looks sinister!
>>
File: 1519229.png (486KB, 900x830px) Image search: [Google]
1519229.png
486KB, 900x830px
Summoning Bluejay!
>>
>>30800033
>when in the show was it used
I believe it was one of the breezie episodes.
>>
whap
bwah
>>
>>30800667
>I used to spank one of my stuffed animals.
>Fucked up times
Only if you were already in your 30's.
>>
Anthro NSFW:
https://static1.e621.net/data/5a/1e/5a1e3a5359a114ef71827788a2e261e0.jpg
>>
I'm pretty sure there's already been another spanking general a while ago. Anyone happen to have their old pastbin compilation? I am interested in reading about spanking but I'd rather have a pone getting her buns toasted by Anon.
>>
>>30804558
You can try here:
https://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh
>>
>>30804558
You want the really old stuff in the pastebin. >>30804605
Each story is tagged, so ctrl f for "Anon/" and you get all the stories with spanker Anon.
>>
>>30804558
I got to say that we don't have enough of Anon spanking poners. There have been a couple recently with Anons, but even those I think were ponified
>>
>>30804605
Is this all by the same guy? I'm trying to avoid downloading a whole bunch but ending up wasting time when I realize I dislike the writing style.
>>
>>30805132

The stories in that pastebin are labeled by author
>>
Apple Bloom once tried using a riding crop to whip herself a cutie mark. She had to do it on both flanks of coutse. She was that desesperate and greatly regreted it afterwards.
>>
I want to continue the Archive where Skyehigh left off.
But I need your help guys.
If every author Lists his work for me That would be a huge help.
Post them in this Topic
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=206

Basicly i need you to fill the following for each of your stories.
---
Name =
Link =
Author =
Spanker =
Spankee =
synopsis =
Image =
---
See the forum topic for more info.
>>
File: preview.png (269KB, 1115x976px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
269KB, 1115x976px
>>30802335
I had no idea what I was doing. just drawing randomly.
I drew the background as prospective practice. then just redrew this (img) in the middle.
>>30801573
Especially if 'your' tail is bond and 'your' butt is exposed.
>>
>>30805471
what software do you plan on using for the archive? wordpress? hugo might work.

https://gohugo.io/

writefags could post stories to the forum as .txt files following a certain template. then you would download them and Hugo could generate the archive. It supports tags and I think multiple authors too. There could be tags for each implement, for positions, etc.
>>
>>30805471
Isn't that your job if you wanna do the archiving?
Afaik skyhigh always did everything himself
>>
>>30806180
I'll take a look into Hugo later.
but what I'm thinking is just a plain old Google Doc.

>>30806740
Isn't that your job if you wanna do the archiving?
First i have to say that skyhigh work is irreplaceable.

He (since I started posting here) did not write stories himself he just dedicated his time to archiving.

I for one don't have much time to do all this.
I have a website to run.
Writing stories of my own.
Drawing spanking images.
and recently Self whoring to get a bit more people to join in the forums and the thread
while failing miserably at it
I don't really want to do it. but someone should. therefore I took it upon myself to do that.

There are plenty of content since Feb. 2017 that have been posted.
Coming up with clever Titles for the stories is not my strongest feat. nor writing the synopsis itself.

The authors can easily provide me with all that information (or anyone else for that matter).
if you actually just opened the forum link I provided. you'll see what I need in far more detailed post.

All I'm asking from every single author to contribute a little.
I can still do a half assed job archiving but that's not my style.
>>
>>30807597
You do a ton, dude. It's just tight knit here, so it makes things frustrating. But we love all you do on here m80, and I think maybe doing a more collective effort to archive would actually make things a bit easier.
>>
>>30793802
>Fluttershy's ... childish skirts, ribbon, and pony ears.
She should get spanked for those sneakers alone.
>>
>>30807597
I'll just say right now Hugo will be more complicated than a Google doc. Don't bother.

It looked like you were doing Wordpress or something so I thought Hugo might be easier. But a Google doc is even easier.

A summary may not be needed. I personally would never need one. I'll just click a link if it sounds interesting.

I'm trying to link to all the stories since the archive ended. that should make it easier for writefags or whoever because they have names and characters.
>>
Last week's episode:

Ember volunteers to be spanked by Thorax to help his assertiveness. She swears she can take it. She can, at first...
>>
>>30812584
>>
File: T - dizzy 11.jpg (28KB, 430x256px) Image search: [Google]
T - dizzy 11.jpg
28KB, 430x256px
>>30812584
>>30813631
since nothing is happening here is something a friend of mine drew for me.
>>
File: Nlyy4FX.jpg (227KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
Nlyy4FX.jpg
227KB, 800x638px
>>30787416
>>30811384
Shit, I just realized I plagiarized this.

>>30787416
>Since you're having trouble expressing your feelings, let's start with the easiest one to express.
>PAIN.

>>30813938
Flyswatter, nice. I don't have any near me that would do the trick. Household items becoming spanking tools is so lewd.
>>
File: Y355.jpg (8KB, 337x355px) Image search: [Google]
Y355.jpg
8KB, 337x355px
>>30815001
I'm pretty sure this is just a leather riding crop.
but I like the idea of using flyswatter as spanking tool or other household items aka pervertibles. especially if they are unconventionals

like Frying pan - spatula - books
or maybe I'm a sucker for huge spanking tools.
>>
>>30815001
>pic

I do miss Sterny. :(
>>
File: Carpet_beater.jpg (500KB, 1552x2636px) Image search: [Google]
Carpet_beater.jpg
500KB, 1552x2636px
>>30815181
>I like the idea of...spanking tool or other household items
>I'm a sucker for huge spanking tools.

Sounds like you need to find one of these in an old second-hand shop.
>>
What if the Ember and Thorax visit did start a brief breakdown in diplomatic relations before cooler heads prevailed? Twily would spank Spike into next week.

>>30816269
My second spank story in this thread uses a carpet beater. Fun looking tool.
https://pastebin.com/v0Yc4xwe

I've been on the lookout for a real paddle that was used disciplinarily. That would be hot in a different way.
>>
>>30815181
Riding crops are underused in spank pone greens. But they have a really kinky connotation to them, so they definitely don't seem to fit purely disciplinary scenarios
>>
File: FS1.jpg (51KB, 1029x588px) Image search: [Google]
FS1.jpg
51KB, 1029x588px
>>30793802
>Volunteers are liable to be spanked until they turn 18, give or take. That's just her old school way. Actually adds to her street cred and makes the volunteers feel loved.

One day Fluttershy approaches her, asking for funds for something new to make the animals' lives easier. There should be money in the budget...but some pledges haven't come in as expected.

In her frustration, Fluttershy confronts Filthy Rich about money he promised but hasn't delivered on yet. She pisses him off.

Flutters gets called into the Shelter Supervisor's office. Filthy Rich almost yanked his whole endowment...luckily the supervisor managed to smooth things over.
She scolds Fluttershy for losing her temper...for meddling with finances that are no business of a junior volunteer. She almost screwed things up for the whole shelter.
>I'm sorry Ma'am...I didn't mean to make problems for the shelter.
>Well, that's good, Miss Fluttershy, but I'm afraid I have to take more severe action.
>Oh no! Please don't say I can't work with the animals anymore!
>No, Fluttershy, you're a good volunteer, you're not being dismissed.
The Supervisor takes one of the big wooden brushes down from its hook on the wall.
She pulls a chair to the center of the room and sits down.
Patting her knee, she orders;
>Bend over my lap, Miss Fluttershy.
>I'm afraid this is not going to be a mild punishment...
>>
>>30818289
Unf

DC detected
>>
>>30818865
>DC
Yes, but I really don't plan on developing that into a complete story so I didn't bother using my name. If anyone wants to run with the idea it's fair game.

It was really just a complicated page 9 bump.
>>
Sup guys I cobbled together another spank/femdom fic for y’all.
https://pastebin.com/1X5vk3rk

This one has some decent tongue play in it!

Not gonna lie I haven’t edited this one much yet. I’ll look over it again later when I get some more time on my hands/hooves… Hopefully It’s better than nothing lel

(Also this isn’t the follow up for my earlier story. Sry about that).

Enjoy!
>>
>>30819933
I kinda like making short fics (about 2500 words). But I'm not sure if jumping into em like I do is a good idea... Do you guys prefer more backstory n stuff? I'm sure I can drag a story out with more fluff/preparation etc. Is that preferable?

I've read some stories and some are uber long with little action. I kinda like alot of action and little story. That wrong lol? :D
>>
>>30819933
I like how you jumped into the action really fast. while still maintaining the plot. I have to say good job.
one thing that you should have mentioned that RD adobted Scoot or something. this kinda got me off guard.

First part - spanking
it was stright to the point. and the pacing was just right. not too long and not too short.
I liked that alot.

2nd part - Foalcon

RD was on point, didn't feel much of rape or anything which was a nice touch. one small nitpick
The naive loli might have worked if it wasn't scootaloo. if you replaced the characters as Rarity and sweetie belle it might have worked better in the naivety area.
Scootaloo being passionate about RD was the highlight of the story to me.

so far the story itself was good. and I can't wait to read more.

Note: since the story itself wasn't that long why didn't you just post it here instead of pastebin
>>
What scenarios would be best for the CMC to spank their sisters. Instead of them being spanked. Should they spank their own sister or switch with each other.
>>
>>30821050
I did write that exact scenario threads back.

The episode where they did Derby racing thing.

After the big sisters Crashed the cars. the mayor and Cheerilee agreed for proper punishment it would be fair for everyone in the race if the CMC spanked their sisters themselves.
-Public humilation
-public spanking
-Younger sister spanks their older one.
>>
>>30820062
I used to write longer stuff but now I prefer to get down to business quickly. This is also related to how interesting and realistic I think the idea is. If it's silly, a long story can crush anything good the story would produce.

Some of the writefags here find the spanking parts to almost be a chore: it's hard to make them unique. So they enjoy the buildup and aftermath and write a lot of them.
>>
It's been awhile since we had a silly story. I remember that one were filly apple jack was locked inside a classroom with a magically enchanted paddle. She started running around escaping the spanking paddle till she trips over. It was both funny and hot. I searched for it in the archive but I couldn't find it.
Are there any other silly stories like that?
>>
>>30822690
Rusticanon does a lot of stories I consider silly.
40 lashes by Nomine is another silly one.
Colts club
Parental activity
One-swats (one page on the pastebin for short stories) like the ursa story

Many of the stories in the archive have silly moments. Twily and the ultimate horn job, smoked purple, a visit from the mothers league...

We are currently working on continuing the archive. It hasn't been updated since February 2017.
>>
>>30819933
Haven't read yet but thanks for contribution
>>
>>30821050
That would be good for its own thread. Although most stories do not follow the thread topic. Not much spike in this one.
>>
>>
File: large.png (302KB, 1048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
302KB, 1048x1024px
>>
>>30817428
>twily would spank spike into next week
There was a picture posted last thread about something like that, guess I'll repost it.
>>
>>30826885
If only the ass was less... unnatural
>>
>>30819933
Sadism isn't my thing but I liked the first part. The whip could've used more justification. Keep it up!
>>
File: 1128104.gif (627KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1128104.gif
627KB, 640x480px
bumparum
>>
>>30829804
I liked stuff like this

>Threateningly Rainbow gave her a light smack.
>>
For me adult mane six spanking is best. Others opinions. CMC, fillys, Colts, princess', who needs a roasted rump?
>>
>>30832912
Sweetie Belle. Paddle that plump tushie.
>>
>>30819933
We haven't had a loooong spanking in a very long time. This is good shit mah nigga
>>
>>30832248
>Threateningly Rainbow gave her a light smack
>With bloody hands I say goodbye
>>
>>30833125
This. You must find reasons to give Sweetie a spanking whenever possible.
>>
>>
The latest episode was a bust for those looking for spanking justifications. We do get that RD considers Scoot her sister.

Scootaloo: I heard something, I stepped on something, and I saw that creepy cave... I guess I still get a little bit scared out here, even after the last camping trip.
Rainbow Dash: Don't worry, kid. You've got a big sister this time.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Campfire_Tales
>>
>>30832912
CMC are best spankees
>>
>>30833125
>>30835408
>>
>>30836640
>>
>>30837894
You know you need it, missy.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1523520?q=spanking

NEW ANIBARU SCOOTALOO PAGE
>>
>>30840230
That dialog is red hot
>>
>>30840230
It's more beautiful than I ever imagined.

Seriously, I was afraid after waiting all this time the page would be a dud with no actual spanking.
>>
>>30841293
I was afraid we'd never get the next page
>>
for some unknown reason, the spankfics group on fimfic has a forum that sees a small amount of activity. can someone with a fimfic account link them to this thread?

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/202904/spankfics/forum
>>
Ded
>>
>>30843330
that's not a bad idea. we don't need to further divide people
>>
>>30840230
Is she in for more spanking? Does she need something more drastic?
>>
>>30845297
I think she needs more spanking, over Nurse's knees with her legs locked so she can't even move while she gets paddled.

And after, an unnecessarily long needle to stick into her red butt.
>>
File: Scootascared.png (419KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Scootascared.png
419KB, 3600x3600px
>>30846176
>an unnecessarily long needle to stick into her red butt.
Just as long as it's about 00 gauge.
>>
>>30840230
>Dash gives her another spanking outside the building for causing trouble with the doctor
>>
>>30848051
>b-but Dash, my butt's so soreeee alreadyyyy OWWW

>"oh no, it's not sore yet Scoot! Wait until I get your hairbrush!"
>>
>>30848326
Is this Skyehigh
>>
Stories in #39 (this might be the last one that Skyehigh hasn't archived)

Working links in archive:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30693802

The Suit Quest by RusticAnon (Anon/CMCs) >>29410064
Special Duty Service by DCFTEF (Discipliner/Mare) >>29339819 (P1) >>29417658 (P2)
Twi-Late-Sparkle by DCFTEF (Night Light/Twilight) >>29433334
Sugar Cube Horror by DCFTEF >>29500490
Paradox by Anon (Mom/Dizzy) >>29533997

Other (prompts, oneswats, and assorted other posts as I see fit. Not a complete archive):

>>29410673 >>29411141
>>29428006
>>29428789 >>29430862
>>29438646
>>29476563
>>29484825
>>29499362
>>29519514
>>29520635 >>29530259
>>29527699
>>29537978
repost of this story https://pastebin.com/YC6K5EVr

Bonus: the scruffed spank booth thread https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30780624
>>
>>30850339
two more DCFTEF stories that are spank related

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29366728/#q29418545

another I remember very hazily. M/M, judicial, not posted here, no more than 8 months old, people in this thread thought it was familiar but didn't recognize it was DCFTEF until he said. drunkenness may have been a plot point.
>>
>>30850339
Thanks for creating this.
it's very helpful and made archiving a lot easier.

here is a link of a presumed archive

https://hostbatch.com/spanking/index.php/archivetable/
>>
>>30850919
This table now supports Column sorting. and built in search function.
The image scaling doesn't work very well in this table type but it's better than nothing. let me know about any inconcisity you found.
>>
>>30850942
Niceeeee
>>
Board is fast today y'all
>>
>>30850339
>spank booth thread

So unfair that was scruffed. It was going so well
>>
>>30852736
seriously ?
there was hardly any content
>>
>>30850339
if you post more like these I'll add them to the archive list.
and if possible can you repost your earlier posts like this ?

-
>list
does this short spoiler free synopsis helpful or does it need more detailed ?

Ex
The Suit Quest (Anon's bizarre quest to fix his suit)

The Guilty Party (An Equestria girl mother daughter spanking story)

Sugar Cube Horror (Granny smith embarrases fillies and colts in sugar cube corner)
>>
>>30853048
Discussion tho
>>
File: Spanking1.png (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spanking1.png
433KB, 1920x1080px
Bumping with a preview image of something I'm working on with an artist
>>
>>30855668
looks intresing
>>
>>30853275
My post is the same format as the others. I can link the other ones soon. Do you need a different format?

Write summaries if you want, but I would wait until you hear from someone who wants them.
>>
>>30856625
the way u wrote them was totally fine. a link would be nice.

>summaries
I prefer synopsis. a short sentence so anyone might get a brief idea what the story plot is about without spoiling it.

originally i was going to add column for tools and a column for spanking position but that's totally unnecessary
>>
>>30855668
Loving that angle
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.