[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this disgusting orange horse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

Look at this disgusting orange horse.
>>
File: 1506514.png (143KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1506514.png
143KB, 800x800px
>>30692900
What about the beautiful orange apple horse?
>>
>>30692900
Mm.
Workin' gal.
Sexy.
>>
Gaze and gather upon this majestic white uncommonness.
>>
File: 840.png (148KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
840.png
148KB, 894x894px
>>30692900
no.
>>
File: 1503605.png (299KB, 1197x686px) Image search: [Google]
1503605.png
299KB, 1197x686px
>>30693011
Oh, she's great
As SECOND best pone.
>>
>>30692900
Implying you wouldn't help her was the days hard labor away
>Implying that you wouldn't help her relax with a full body massage
>Implying you wouldn't eat a hardy cooked meal with her and her family
>Implying you wouldn't cuddle and spoon with her until you both fall into a blissful slumber.
Stop being a faggot op.
>>
>>30692900

"Alright, stop right where you are."
>"What? What for?"
"Take a look at your hooves."
>"Yeah, what about 'em?"
>You sigh and rub the bridge of your nose while you count to ten.
"Applejack, when I invited you to stop by later, I was rather hoping that you wouldn't turn up looking as if you'd been dragged backwards through a muddy field by an angry bull."
>To your surprise, she laughs.
>"You're a little wide of the mark there, Anon. Lemme come in tell you what really happened, it's kind of a funny story."
>The muddy mare advances on your doorway yet again.
"Stop."
>She complies, giving you a slightly hurt look with her green eyes."
"I'd love to hear your story, but I've just cleaned. In anticipation of your visit, actually. And I would kinda like you not to track up the place."
>"Aw shucks, Anon, you didn't need to clean up for little ol' me!"
>Another sigh, another ten-count.
"Look, just wait there a moment."
>Applejack's face develops a quizzical expression, but she complies while you disappear inside your house.
>You reappear a moment later bearing the business end of a garden hose, attached to your kitchen faucet.
"Hold still..."
>Without any further preamble you open the nozzle, directing the spray at her mud-caked legs.
>Applejack immediately begins to prance in place.
>"Ghe-hehe-ha-HA-HA! Stop it! It tickles!"
"Grin and bear it. Almost done."
>"Hyah-ha-HA-HA-HA"
>Satisfied that you had banished at least most of the mud from her hooves to your porch, you close the nozzle and give it a shake before stepping aside.
"NOW you can come in."
>Applejack wipes a tear from her eye.
>"Wow Anon, I never had you figured for a sissy type. I thought you liked getting dirty."
>She starts walking through your front door.
"I do, but I prefer to keep the dirt outside. Ah! Mat!"
>She stops again, and giving you a slightly annoyed look, backtracks a couple of steps and wipes her hooves on the small mat by your door.
>>
>>30693046

>"Okay, any other issues I need to address, or can I come in now?"
"You can come in now. Hope you brought your appetite."
>"You don't think I ended up looking like that from sittin' around on my flanks all day, do ya?"
>Now it's your turn to laugh.
"Nah, I suppose not. Thanks for coming."
>"Shoot, what are friends for?"
>You close the door.
>After a couple of months in this strange new land, you had finally gotten settled enough to repay her hospitality.
>Without her help, you doubt you would have survived those first lonely nights in Equestria.
>Your idea of repaying her was to make her dinner.
>She had enthusiastically agreed to 'come by later', as you had put it.

I just wanted to write that scene. Might do more later. Just trying to break a writer's block for something I'm working on.
>>
>>30693017
>look at my disgusting OC
>>
File: [crying inside intensifies].png (92KB, 375x407px) Image search: [Google]
[crying inside intensifies].png
92KB, 375x407px
>>30692900
She looks pretty pleased with herself.
Think she's thinking about how much fun it's going to be to walk through your house with her muddy hooves?
>>
File: 84000.png (183KB, 323x533px) Image search: [Google]
84000.png
183KB, 323x533px
>>30693085
>oc
>>
File: Applejack16.jpg (281KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack16.jpg
281KB, 600x859px
>"Who's a pretty pony?"
>>
>>30693094
you is
>>
>>30693103
who is?
>>
>>30693094
What the hell happened to her goddamn face?!
>>
File: large.png (541KB, 1202x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
541KB, 1202x1024px
>>30693094
Not you, deformed two legged monstruosity.
This is.
>>
File: 1432332.jpg (338KB, 1773x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1432332.jpg
338KB, 1773x2862px
>>30693094
And if you really have to post humans, at last post decent ones (protip: big tits doesn't automatically mean good)
>>
File: ajrrr.gif (2MB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
ajrrr.gif
2MB, 250x179px
>>30693028
>>
>>30693094
>pony
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.