[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing g1 episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: old_old_ponies.jpg (173KB, 899x675px) Image search: [Google]
old_old_ponies.jpg
173KB, 899x675px
Anon is in small trouble. I believe some very ol' fags can be seen in this board sometimes so I ask if anyone could remember original 80's mlp episode, where were some sort of trolls or goblins or something like that. Those creatures were causing some trouble to ponies in that episode. My memories about that episode are very limited and I have been trying to find that episode for 15 years. I could simply watch those seasons, but I don't have time for that at this point of life. Ringing any bells to anyone? Anything? sry for typos, english ain't my native language and I'm slighly drunk
>>
>>30691775
I sincerely have no idea, sorry. But maybe you could check here.

http://mylittleponyg1.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Villains
>>
>>30691800
Thanks, but it seems to be that creatures I remember are some side characters that don't have article on that wiki or my memory has been shitting me for 15 years. Anyway search continues.
>>
Bumb. I know you could have a lead or something.
>>
File: Mlp-movie-03.jpg (42KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Mlp-movie-03.jpg
42KB, 576x432px
>>30691904
The grundles? http://mylittleponyg1.wikia.com/wiki/Grundles
>>
>>30691915
Could be, but won't be. I just tried remember the episode and I think a bunch of ponies encountered some trolls/ goblins/ etc. in some sort of a tunnel.
Damn. It would be kinda easy to try find the vhs-tape, but I watched the episode at my cousins home. I haven't seen my cousin(s) for couple of years and they probably don't remember anything about that evening. I just wish to see that episode again ;__;
>>
File: Sad_twilight.png (248KB, 782x736px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_twilight.png
248KB, 782x736px
Be my personal legion and help me find this episode(s)?
>>
>>30692209
I's it this episode? It says something about meeting 3 goblins in a tunnel then they start arguing? I dunno, but heres the link for the wiki page

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/The_Golden_Horseshoes
>>
>>30692384
I also found a link to the episodes, both parts it says

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19bits_the-golden-horseshoes-parts-1-2-my-little-pony-n-friends-1987_shortfilms
>>
>>30692384
>>30692410
Good guess, but unfortunately wrong episode. Or at least this one didn't seem familiar. Hmm. It could also be possible that my memories are false and "episode" I remember is actually mashup of whatever were on TV back then.
But I'm still quite sure about the memory...
>>
>>30692410
Bump so op can see this
>>
>>30692638
Are you sure it's not one of the movies? Back then it was normal to split movies into 3-4 episodes and pretend it was just a "special". A couple friends of mine are still convinced "Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind" was a tv series.
>>
>>30692638
Oh well it was worth a try. I know fuck all about G1 and I only clicked out of random interest.
By the way I found that by literally typing in mlp g1 goblins in tunnel.
>>
>>30692654
Well now that you say it out loud, no I dont't know. Actually all I know is that my memory has g1 ponies, some trolls/ goblins/ ??? and tunnel, possibly dark.

>>30692654
The problem is that I have only a few memories about that video and 15 years haven't really improved those memories. It sure could be a movie. I didn't know there were more movies than the one, which were quite a flop.
>>
File: pomfMegan.png (701KB, 652x626px) Image search: [Google]
pomfMegan.png
701KB, 652x626px
>>30692699
Well, the pilot and Catrina are considered "movies" since they have a different character design (just look at Megan)
>>
>>30692719
Yeah, I see the point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.