[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Hearts (CYOA) Thread #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 5

File: Broken Hearts.png (3MB, 3622x5983px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Hearts.png
3MB, 3622x5983px
Stable trek seems like a good thing to watch right now. But the real question is, The Original Series, or The Next Generation?
Personally, you've always been partial the original, what with its cheesy effects, hammy acting, and the various lecherous exploits of Captain Xen O. Phile. It had provided you many repeated hours of entertainment, and in general, you had a deeper appreciation for the stories it tried to tell, even if it tended to fall on the inconsistent side.

Cuddle, though, she might enjoy The Next Gen. Overall better effects, better storytelling, and a Captain that could get the job done without having to stop to stick his donger in every alien species he came across. In fact, you'd go so far as to say that Captain Boldly Go was a better captain of the ESS Win-A-Prize than Phile ever was. It was a topic of much debate among fans of the series, and something you'd discussed with Page Turner often.

But, anyway, chances are she'd like TNG better. Captain Go was a better role model anyway. So, you scoop out some sherbet, give Cuddle bug an extra helping, pour some chocolate over hers (weird but whatever) and sit down to a very convenient Stable Trek: TNG marathon that just so happened to be playing on the Psy-Fy channel.
It was a bad day, and it looked like the coming days were going to be even rougher, but at least it would be a good night.

"Ava?" the little moth says. "Ava, I'm hungry."
Morning. Groggy. Don't wanna wake up. Sunday, fun day, day of rest.
"Ava, c'mon, it's time for breakfast!"
"Y-Yeah, yeah, brek, comin'." You say, tired, and sticky from the sherbet that's dripped out of your bowl onto yous... chitin?
Shit, you must have reverted at some point during your sleep. Should you bother changing back? Kiddo didn't seem to mind.

Damn, kiddo. What are you gonna tell her? Do you have to tell her? Maybe you should just go and leave her with someone. No? Yes? And what about today? You were gonna go see Page Turner, but maybe... what should you do?
>>
>>30691739
We should probably work on getting those custody rights as quickly as possible. That's not something really to put off.

At the same time, I don't think it's right to just leave Cuddle behind. Perhaps we should tell her.
>>
>>30691844
Lurk more.
>>
>>30691739
We could take her with us.
>>
>>30691793
>>30692053

You slice up some fruit, washing it in the sink and all that, for Cuddle Bug's breakfast. You can't really bear to bring yourself to pretend to eat this morning; half because you're sick with worry, and the other because you aren't really hungry. It's only been a couple days, but the love she's given you in that time has been raw, unfiltered... pure. You'd gone from starving to healthy in almost no time flat; scariest bit, was that maybe, just maybe, you were starting to care about her the same way.

Cuddle Bug saw you as a mom. You didn't like moms much, but, it was a flattering title. And, even if you had just kind of picked her up as a food source, you were maybe even starting to think of her as a daughter, probably, maybe. It... Well, it was an uncomfortable set of thoughts to have for several reasons.

'Course, seeing how much love Cuddle had to give only made you more upset at the bitch that had birthed her. No reason to let the rage sit, or you'd probably deck her when you went to get the sig'.

You'd definitely have to tell Cuddle Bug what was up, sooner or later. No point in leaving her in the dark; would only make things harder when you went down. You'd definitely be taking her, of course, but you wouldn't be doing today. Couldn't do it today. Public transport didn't run all the way to Kings on Sundays. Hawkeye said he'd help out, but probably wouldn't call you a ride today, since he said not to go and all. Damn, you really wanna get this over with though.

"Fruity for the cutie." You say, giving Cuddle Bug her breakfast. Your own hoof passes in front of your vision as you pass her the bowl. Your hoof, not Ava's; chitinous, full of holes. Sometimes you almost forget what you are, where you came from...
You can never really forget though.
>>
Shit, lost your train of thought. What were you on about? Uhhh -- Oh! Right, the signature and all that. Can't really do much about it today. Definitely gotta get it taken care of tomorrow.
What to do today though... Give the apartment a once over, get it nice and clean maybe.
Ahh, that's no fun though. Tomorrow's going to be weird, to say the least, Cuddle should have a bit of fun to balance out... Whatever tomorrow's going to be.

Lotsa places you both could go. You'd promised Page Turner you'd stop by today, but maybe that can wait a bit. There's arcades and all that jazz. Games are fun. Maybe the park? Relaxing day at the park might do you both some good. Might try the museum again. Maybe just sit around, watch TV? 'Course, if you do that, might as well clean up.

Dang, you're feeling real indecisive right now. C'mon, figure it out!
>>
>>30692115
We should start teaching her to fly.
Then again that would likely take up the whole week and more.
Let's go to the park.
>>
>>30692115
>>30692273
This with the arcade as a backup plan.
>>
>>30692115
Let's first visit Page Turner and then go to the arcades! Getting thngs done AND having fun is great!
>>
>>30692273
To add to this we should go see page turner for a little first.
>>
>>30692112
>your hoof, not Ava's

What's your name?
>>
>>30692115
I vote park. Page Turner can be after. Let's try to practice while Cuddle still has morning energy.
>>
>>30692273 >>30692352
>>30692710 >>30692718
>>30692762 >>30692754

Giving Cuddle Bug a pat on the head, you head off to the bathroom to prepare for the day. The visage that greets you in the mirror is ghastly, but you're prepared to tame the beast, just as you have everyday for the past twenty years.
...Twenty years.

A quick hot shower later, one brief transformation, and a brushing a braiding of your faux mane, and Ava Riss is ready to take on the day and give her adopted daughter the best she can. You'd decided on what to do for the day. Park first. The park is fun, and while you're there, maybe you can teach her to fly. That would be nice. Park's not too far from Nuclear comics too. Could go see Page Turner after. Maybe fit the arcades in after that.

How would you teach her to fly though? Ava's not a flier, she's an earth pony. And earth pony with a not very fun job. You like the drawing and all that, but dresses are stupid and you hate working with them. Rarity's nice enough, but kind words can't calm the frustration you feel. You're Ava though, and now that you've got Cuddle Bug, you can't stop being Ava.
Not without major issues for both of you.

Time to go! Cuddle's done with her fruit, you're ready and eager, your apartment's a mess; good start, good day!
"On the back, kiddo." You say, as the two of you head outside. She hops up, you carry her best you can, and the two of you are on your way. It's mostly the same walk as on your way to work. Just a left here instead of a right there and bing, bang, boom, you're at the park!
It's about... nine o'clock i the morning? Park seems pretty empty.
Having gotten where you need to, you let Cuddle Bug off your back.

"All right, bugaboo," You say. "Today, I'm gonna teach you how to fly." The look of sheer wonder and disbelief on her face melts your heart.
"Really?" she asks.
"Really."
She respond wordlessly, giving your forelegs a full-body hug. You can only think to laugh at her excitement.
>>
You and Cuddle Bug spend the better part of an hour trying to help her figure out how to properly spread her wings. You knew that she didn't know anything, but you didn't realize just how difficult it would be to teach her by word of mouth alone.
"I think I got it this time!" ,she says. Her wings spread, at the same time. An improvement over her other attempts, except her left wing goes lopsided almost immediately. She gazes at you in disappointment.
"Hey, hey now, kiddo, no need to get down." You assure her. "We'll figure it out, promise."

Truth is though, you're not sure how well you can help her figure this out without a proper example. Only so much can told without also being shown. Hmm... Maybe you could, just for a little bit, alter Ava. Make her something... More. Just to give Cuddle Bug a helping hoof.

No. No, you can't. Too risky. But, maybe... Maybe she needs it. She definitely needs it. She needs a boost like that. She deserves it. But, what if someone sees you? That would be the end of it, that's for sure.
'Course, you've never known anyone to come by here this early. Might be worth the risk...

Damn. What's with all these rough decisions today? C'mon, Pupa.... Ava. You're Ava. You can figure this out. Just make up you're dang mind.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>30693013
We can go over theory with her now. We can do more practical stuff once we are home behind closed doors.
>>
>>30693027
Oops. Posted too soon.
>>
>>30693016
Lets not do it. Wait until we get home where nopony can see us.
>>
>>30693016
No need to risk it if we can do it later in the safety of our apartment. For now stick to more fun things, parks usally have something installed for bored fillys don't they?
>>
>>30693066
>parks usally have something installed for bored fillys don't they
Like some sort of stationery sex toy.
>>
>>30693818
Kek.
>>
File: IMG_7135.jpg (58KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7135.jpg
58KB, 590x600px
>>
>>30694000
Hello, wizard of trips.
>>
just terrible bump
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (8KB, 125x66px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
8KB, 125x66px
>>
>>30696452
>>
>>30697117
>>
>>30693039
>>30693066

It's tempting, and you really want to help the kid out, but... No. Not right now. It's too risky to be worth it. You can show her some stuff when you guys go home later. Not a lot of room to do any flying, but it'll be better than nothing.

Still, you want to do something. You were never great at flying yourself, but you've got a bit of flight theory stuck in your brain from your time as a scribe. Maybe that'll help her out.
You put your hooves on her wings, trying to reassure her.

"See, thing you're doing wrong here," You say. "you're putting too much thought into it, you know?"
"What do you mean, Ava?" Cuddle Bug asks.
"Flying is supposed to be kinda subconscious, you know?"
"No?"
"Well, it's like, you don't really need to think about flying, cause your body already kinda knows how it's supposed to work, get it?" You can see that she kind of gets it. Her nodding tells you as much, anyway. "Like, for example, I don't really know how to fly either, but I can still do it, 'cause even though I don't know, I still know, y'know?"
"I guess?"
Man, you're pretty awful at explaining this kinda stuff. Like, really, just terrible.

You and the kiddo try for another hour or so, 'bout an hour and a half maybe, before you just decide to call it a day for flying. Her back's getting tired and your stomach's starting to churn from all the excess disappointment.
The two of you walk over o a swing set, and you both have a seat. Neither of you are swinging (as much as you'd like to, swings are the best). You just kinda sit there, letting the time pass by. You hope she's not too bored.

"Hey Ava?" Cuddle Bug speaks up, as the two of you lazily swing back and forth. "Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot, kiddo." You say. You turn your head to the rhythm the plastic seat, keeping eye contact with her.
"Did you, um... Did you have any parents? Where did you come from? I mean, you don't really have to answer, but... I just wanted to know, maybe..."
>>
>>30698144
Kind of, kiddo. You see, ponies like me come from eggs. Hives have a queen that acts as a sort of mom to all the hatchlings. Nasty bi- lady, she was.
>>
>>30698144
Kind of? There was a queen who laid my egg, but I wouldn't exactly call that a mother. Mothers give you ice cream and take you to the park.

I'm sorry if we didn't make a lot of progress with flying today. Maybe next time my "sister" the pegasus can take you to the park.
>>
>>30698144
Tell her.
>>
>>30698184 >>30698353
>>30698227

Hoo, that's a rough one. You knew it was coming sooner or later, but you were really hoping for later. S'okay though, s'all right. You don't have to get into specifics or anything, just give her the general gist of it.
You can do this.

"Eh, I kind of had parents." You say. "Well, parent. Not a very good one, at that."
"Oh? What do you mean?"
"Well, see kiddo, ponies like me, we aren't born the normal way. My kind, we come from hives, see? Kinda like bugs. Follow?"
"Yeah, I follow."
"And there's a queen, and this queen, she lays a bunch, and I mean a RIDICULOUS amount of eggs. And, those eggs hatch, and little baby versions of ponies like me come out."
"Sounds gross." Cuddle says with a giggle.
"Yeah, it's pretty gross."

"Anyway, after the eggs hatch," You continue. "the queen kinda raises us all to act as her... Her unquestioning servants." You don't remember much of those times. Just that they weren't fun.
"Well, was she at least a nice queen?" Cuddle Bug asks.
"Nah, she was a real nasty piece of work.If I never see her again, it'll be way too soon."
Too soon indeed.

You and Cuddle just swing in silence for a minute. You're kind of hoping she doesn't ask any more of you.
"Hey, CeeBee?"
"Yeah?"
"Sorry I couldn't really help you with the whole flying thing today."
"It's okay."
"Nah, it really isn't. But, uh, maybe next time I can find someone who can give you a proper lesson. Like, say, my "sister". She's a pegasus, you know."
"Your "sister"?"
"Yeah, my "sister"?"

You give Cuddle Bug as unsubtle a wink as you can manage. The contortions of your face are enough to put a smile on the little moth.
"Yeah, I think that would be pretty nice." cuddle Bug says. "I can't wait to meet your "sister"."
"Hehe. Yeah."
You're starting to get this parenting thing downpat, you think.
Hmm... Forgot your watch, but it looks to be about eleven or so. almost time for lunch.
Should you get food? Or see Page Turner?
>>
>>30698531
Food first then page turner.
>>
>>30698531
Cuddles ate before we left. Maybe see if she's hungry? Page Turner if not.
>>
Okay, so, I accidentally fell asleep for four hours, and now I can't think well enough to write out the prompt I had planned.
So I'm just gonna put down what I had, and will have a proper prompt prepared tomorrow.
>>
>>30698568
>>30698993

Yeah, food sounds good. For Cuddle Bug, at least. She looked pretty hungry.
Thankfully, there was a sandwich shop pretty close to here. Just across from Nuclear, actually. Nice place, good salad, better sandwiches. Or, uh, so you'd heard.

You enter the shop, and decide to split a sub with Cuddle Bug, some crazy combination of veggies and condiments that the owner, Mr. Mariner, had decided to call the Gilded Rose.
Neither of you had much to talk about, so while you waited for your sandwich, you just took to looking around the shop.
Not a big place. Could fit maybe, five, six ponies at a time... Or in this case, a pony and his massive Diamond dog.

Sitting just across from you, at another table, is that Hawkeye guy and his dog. You never got her name. But, there they are, sitting directly across from you and CB. Only Hawkeye notices you though, tipping his hat to you before directing his attention to the ponies moving about outside.
Thinking back, it's probably a good thing you hadn't transformed. He'd probably have seen you. Damn, that's kinda scary to think about.

Your sandwich arrives (real massive thing) and the two of you start digging in. By which, you pretend to eat, while Cuddle takes dainty bites. You'll probably just take most of this home in a bag or something. You watch as Cuddle swallows a much-too-big-bite, and then looks at you with mildly pained eyes. The two of you share a laugh.
In spite of that, you can't shake this feeling in the back of your mind. Not really anything in particular... Just a vague sense of dread. Maybe your just worried about tomorrow. But, tomorrows gonna be fine. It has to be fine.
>>
>>30699982
Optimism, buggo.
>>
>>30699975
Lol faggot.
>>
>>30699982
So kiddo how long you known the wonder duo over there?
>>
>>30697939
>>
>>30699982
Ask cuddle bug who her favorite superhero is.

I am kind of mad that my mother keeps forgetting mind, I know it's not a big deal but it is still annoying
>>
>>30701484
I like this idea. There is a comic shop nearby after all.
>>
>>30701484
Ironically its probably someone who can shapeshift. I imagine a kid with self esteem that bad might be enamored with the idea of changing who you are and being someone else.
>>
>>30702777
Jackpot trips confirm that Cuddle reads the adventures of Biggs.
>>
>>30701426
>>
>>30702777
Nah. I bet she will give a non-superhero answer.
Maybe she reads hellblazer (ok probably not hellblazer)
>>
>>30704493
For some reason this made me think of her liking the equestrian equivalent of some super edgy comic like Crossed.
And while the probable response from Ava would be hilarious it does seem rather out of character for CB.
>>
>>30700285 >>30700764
>>30701484

Keep it optimistic, Ava, keep it feel-good. The moment you start to get cynical or pessimistic... Well, then it'll probably turn out like every other time. You'd like to avoid that. You're starting to like it here, in this life.
"So, kiddo," You say. "How long have you know the wonder twins over there?" You smirk as the dog's ears twitch, and she turns to you with a snarl. That's right doggy, get riled up. Can't do anything.
Cuddle turns to see what you're looking at, and sees her two good friends and former guardians. Hawkeye gives her a quick wave, not bothering to turn from the window and the dog turns away.

"Oh, Hawkeye and Mini?" She says. "Ever since I was at the orphanage. We hung out all the time. Mini seems really tough, but we used to take naps together all the time. She's really soft and warm."
"Mini, huh?" You ask. "That one of those ironic nicknames?"
"Nope. Its short for Minerva."
"Weird name for a Diamond Dog."
"Yeah. Sister Foster named her. She's an orphan too. She has another name, but I don't remember it."
"She don't seem like much fun to be around."
"Oh, but she is!

"Hawkeye and I had a lot of fun playing games, but Mini helped me learn how to read!" Cuddle says. "Of course, they were mostly comic books, but they helped."
"Comic books, eh?" Your interest has been piqued. "Who's your favorite hero?"
"Umm... I think my favorite hero would have to be Daring-Do."
"What?!" You're absolutely aghast. "But she's so, so... So BORING."
"Well, her adventures are pretty well written, even if some of the comic book adaptations don't have the best artists." Cuddle Bug justifies. "But, it's not really the stories I'm interested in."
"What is it then?"
"Are you telling me you've never noticed that the author uses Daring-Do as a total self-insert?"
"You got me."
"They have the same coat and mane color and everything!"
"For real?"
Yeah!"
"Crazy."
>>
So Cuddle likes Daring Do because the author uses it as some kind of escapism? At least, that's what you got from it.
"So," Cuddle says. "do you have a favorite hero?"
>>
>>30704554
Kek.
>>
>>30705136
We should have some absurdly shit taste on this matter.
We like miles morales.
>>
>>30705199
I suppose that does achieve a good balance of crap while not so crap we would have to be litteraly retarded to like it.

But maybe it should be somebody more obscure
>inb4 nightmare nurse
She's the best new character if the nu52.
>>
>>30705237
>Any of the nu52
>good
I bet you like FemThor too.
>>
>>30705253
That's it.
Avas favorite hero is whor.
>>
>>30705267
Perfect.

But if we are gonna have taste that shit we should have some good taste in non-cape characters to balance it out.

The obvious one is constintine but that seems too easy an answer.
Tim hunter maybe (not that I have read much with him)
>>
>>30705276
Maybe one of the endless. But that still seems too easy an answer.
Let's go with timothy hunter yeah.
We like Jane Foster and Timothy Hunter.
>>
>>30705136
>Roan Constance from Tarturusburner
>>
>>30705303
Kek.
Don't think it should be our fav though.
>>
Does Mora read comics? Are we confusing the hell out of him?
>>
>>30705324
I'm not familiar with a lot of the new52, but I know enough to ree at some of these picks
Keep going though, I'm havin' a giggle.
>>
>>30705335
Only one of these characters is from the new 52.
>>
>>30705324
Pluto managed.
>>
>>30705350
I was using new52 as a catch-all for the state of modern comic books in general.
Read: Not good.
>>
>>30705362
Rebirth is good though.
>>
>>30705379
Well I assume it still is. I have not read a comic in months. I assume it is still good.
>>
>>30705384
Fuck that end sentence should have been "I should really catch back up"
>>
>>30705379
>>30705384

Is that DC? Because I'll be honest, I haven't been following DC recently all that closely, except for the occasional Flash meme.
Mostly a Marvel guy, which hasn't been working out for me lately. Or anyone really.
>>
>>30705390
>Mostly a Marvel guy
My condolences.
At least you had the vision. That was good
>>
>>30705267 >>30705199
>>30705303

Oof, loaded question Should've expected it honestly. Question for a question and all that. Thing is, you've read so many, it's kinda hard to narrow down.
"Well, Spider-Mare had a really interesting alt-uni established recently, Ultimate and all that." You say. "Mila Morales is a pretty solid character, and makes for a great new take on a hero that's been rehashed to death, if I'm being honest." You hear Mini's chair shift slightly.
"I like Spider-Mare." Cuddle Bug says.

"Yeah, Spider-Mare's great, don't get me wrong." You continue. "I just think that even with all the reimaginings the character's had, there's only so much you can do with Parker, you know? And I just think that Mila provides a really nice take on a stale story. I mean, cmon; half-zebra, half-bat Spider-Mare? It's great!"
You can hear the dog getting huffy in her seat. what's the issue?

"But anyway, that's just an example of a hero I lie, Spider-Mare isn't my favorite. Now, Thor," You say. "there's a hero."
"Oh, yeah, he's so cool!" Cuddle Bug. "With his hammer, and his super pretty long hair, and--"
"He? No, no, I'm talking about that new Thor. Mane Foster, or whatever it is. I gotta say, of all the decisions Marevel's ever made, making Thor a mare was probably the best one they've had in a whi--"
Your sentence is interrupted by a crash, as a fist absolutely decimates your table, and the sandwich that lay atop it.
"The sandwich!" Cuddle Bug cries out in horror, as the mustard and mayo fly out in gobs.

Mini, the Diamond Dog, whose head nearly hits the ceiling of the shop, looms over you, breathing deeply, her teeth bared.
"Are you trying to upset me, " She rasps. "or is your taste legitimately this shit?"
>>
Pausing.
See you monday.
>>
>>30705544
Give him a shit eating grin.
Not all my tastes are unpopular, just most of them.

If he asks what these popular tastes are say hellblazer, timothy hunter and the endless.
>>
>>30705601
I agree with telling him about some popular tastes we have but not in an antagonistic manner like that.
>>
I kind of picture Ava as the sort of mare that likes all the comics and has no ability to discern the bad from good. Just like her skills at poner design. It's not that we have shit taste. We have no taste.
>>
>>30705544
>Your going to be paying for a replacement sandwich fido.

>>30705673
agreed
>>
>>30705623
Thirding this in this friendly manner
Explain to him that we also like some popular things.

Hellblazer and sandman seem too obvious though and might seem like we are just naming well known things. Timothy hunter is a good choice however. Maybe some other stuff halfway between hunters obscurity and dream and constintines fame.
>>
>>30705544
Pfft, I have very good taste. Like that delicious sandwich.
>>
>>30705709
I suggest we name all of them. We are a comic gourmand, not a gourmet.
Cause of this >>30705673
>>
>>30703884
>>
Save.
>>
>>30705709
>Maybe some other stuff halfway between hunters obscurity and dream and constintines fame.
Need some superheros there.
We liked Zatanna before she became a bat character.
>>
>>30707170
If we are going with the no taste rather then shit taste idea why would we stop liking her over the bat connection.
Granted I am neutral on the no taste idea.
>>
>>30708134
We didn't. We liked her before she was a bat and we like her now that she is one. Trust me, no taste will probably piss him off even more than shit taste.

"Star Wars or Star Trek?"
"I like both!"
[nerd rees]
>>
Save.
>>
>>30710702
>>
>>30711702
>>
>>30713096
>>
Ava has no taste bump.
>>
>>30714356
>>
>>30715194
>>
>>30716352
>>
>>30707170
We need some things we don't like.
We can say we don't like captain marvel as she currently is The shitty marevel comics character that is.

Maybe we also don't like her replacment as ms marvel but thats a more unpolular opinion so let's not say it for now.
>>
I just had a better idea. Why don't we switch back to cuddle bug and defend her like she defended us at the museum.
>>
>>30717976
Shit that's a great idea. Sure maybe she was more covering her own ass but I am gonna second this.
>>
>>30717976
Fuck, how did I never think of that.
Do this.
>>
I forget. Is the session in a few hours or 24 hour
>>
>>30705544
If we can switch to CB that'd be cool but assuming we aren't let's tell Mini that we like what we like but they are welcome to explain their reasoning for such strong opinions.
>>
>>30714356
>>
>>30719887
>>
>>30721493
>>
>>30722621
>>
>>30724320
>>
File: etherbump.jpg (163KB, 1343x573px) Image search: [Google]
etherbump.jpg
163KB, 1343x573px
>>
>>30726153
>>
>>30727186
I don't really care either way. I like playing as cuddles, though.
>>
>>30726749
>>
This whole situation got out of hoof far too quickly. You just wanted a sandwich and to spend some quality time with your... guardian. Ava.
But now she's about to get into a fight with Mini, and over what? Comic book tastes? Mini has always been especially divisive when it came to that stuff; Hawkeye was the same way about video games. But now she'd broken a table, destroyed your sandwich, and was threatening the mare that was taking care of you, and who you cared about very much.
And that wasn't right.

You don't really know how to stand up to Mini though. She's a nice dog, really she is, but... She's just so intimidating. And, she does have some problems handling her anger. No telling what she'll do if you upset her anymore.
Gotta say something though.

"H-Hey!" You cry out. Mini and Ava glance at you from the corners of their eyes, reluctant to look away from each other. "Mini, that wasn't cool!"
"...Not cool?" Mini asks. She doesn't seem confused by what you said. Maybe you just said it weird? But the important thing is you have her attention.
"Yeah, really not cool!" You continue. "You can't just go around, breaking tables, and ruining sandwiches just because you don't agree with someponies taste in comic books. Or taste in anything!"
"For real?" Mini brings her paw up, scratching her head. She must be uncomfortable with you telling her off.
"Of course, for real! And besides, it's not like you don't have a couple guilty pleasures. Things that maybe you don't want other ponies to know about, right?"
If she could, you're sure Mini would be sweating bullets right now.
"Point taken."

Mini spends the next twenty minutes or so cleaning up her mess and buying you another sandwich.
"I apologize for my outburst, Cuddle Bug." She says. "But I will not retract my belief that your guardian has irredeemably poor taste."
"Look, pupper," Ava says. "I don't know what your definition of bad taste is, but I don't share it."
"Clearly." Mini huffs.
>>
Mini growls at Ava's attitude. but her snarl subsides, as she reluctantly nods, and returns to her seat. She seems to shrink away as Hawkeye gives her a glare, which turns to a happy gaze when he looks at you.
"Sorry about her." He says. "She's, uh... Well, you know."
"Yeah." You agree. You know what he means.
"It's actually kinda good I got to see you both." Ava says. "Just wanted to let you know, try to stop by my place tomorrow night."
"Why come?" Hawkeye asks.
"I'm getting this taken care of as soon as possible. I should have that signature by tomorrow?"
Hawkeye raises his eyebrows, and clicks his tongue, chewing the statement over.
"Uh-huh.... Well, all right then. I'll try to be by, but then I'll be expecting some papers to bring back with me. Don't disappoint, yeah?"
"Wouldn't dream of it."

Apologizing to the owner and stepping outside, overly large sandwich sliced up and being carried in a saddlebag, Ava stops to talk to you just outside Nuclear Comics.
"I appreciate what you did there, kiddo." Ava says tenderly, patting your head. "You really shouldn't have, but I appreciate it. Where'd you learn to be so brave?"
>>
>>30728736
From you.
>>
>>30728736
Well you were so brave standing up for me at the museum.
>>
>>30728761
>>30728767

"From you, Ava." You say.
You can tell Ava wasn't really expecting that answer, as she stumbles to find a response.
"Pfft." She emotes. "No really, kiddo. Where'd you pick it up?"
"I mean it Ava!" You insist. "I just remembered, how you stood up for me yesterday, at the museum. I wanted to do the same for you"
Ava's jaw opens and shuts multiple times, like some kind of cartoon character who's been dumbstruck. She can't seem to find her words this time, so she just keeps patting your head.
"You're a good kid, CeeBee." She says.

As the both of you walk into Nuclear Comics, you are accosted by the outrageously cool air within. Page Turner must blast the air conditioner 24/7 in here.
For the most part, the walls are black, lined with neon lighting of various colors, and nuclear biohazard symbols plastered all over. It creates a weird, kind of underground look. It takes a bit of getting used to, but you do quickly, and find that you like it. The lights are pretty.
Past the initial hallway leading into the store, you enter the main room of Nuclear Comics, a large, dark-yet-well-lit room, lined wall to wall with comic books, action figures and all sorts of memorabilia. It's amazing to you the amount of entertainment condensed into such a small area.
"Welcome," A voice says. "to Nuclear Comics. Our collection will drive you wild, our prices will break you up inside!"

"Break me up?" You ask, worried. You turn to where the voice came from, and are faced with a bat pony stallion, with a mane and coat of bright white. His eyes are a bright red that stand out sharply in the dark.
"N-No, it's in a good way, I swear." He says. "Name's Page Turner. You're Cuddle Bug, yeah?" He reaches out a hoof, probably expecting a hoofshake.
"Yeah, that's me." You say, obliging him warily.
"Nice to finally meet you.", he says with a smile, his teeth shiny and his fangs sharp.
>>
>>30729371
He looks like he wants to eat us, but so did Ava at first, so clearly he is a friend.

Hug.
>>
>>30729371
Ask him if he has any books about family *cough*Tom kings Vision*cough*
>>
>>30729371
*Don't ask if he's albino, don't ask if he's albino, don't ask if he's albino*
>Are you an albino?
*Dammit*
>>
File: This but a bat stallion.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
This but a bat stallion.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>30729371
>>30729779
I bet he looks pretty cool
>>
>>30729397
>>30729450
>>30729779

He looks a little scary, but so did Ava when you first met her. And Ava's pretty great. So, putting your inhibitions aside, you decide to go in for a big hug.
You wrap your hooves as far as you can around the front of Page Turners barrel, giving him a squeeze, full of happiness and care.
"Hey, whoa now!" He says, surprised by your sudden display of affection. He returns your hug soon enough though, and in full force. "Hawkeye said you were sweet and all, but he really undersold you. You got yourself a keeper here, Ava."
"Yeah," Ava says dreamily. "I sure do. I'm not gonna let anyone take her from me."

"Take her?" Page asks, loosening his hug a bit. "What do you mean? This have anything to do with that, uh, thing that Hawkeye wanted to see you about?"
"I don't know what thing it is you two talked about," Ava says with a grimace. "But let's just say yes and be done with it."
"Fair enough. So uh, did you guys talk about me?"
"Why would we?"
"What reason is there not to talk about me? I'm pretty great, you know."

Ava and Page share a laugh, but you haven't really been paying attention to their conversation, though you can tell they like each other quite a bit. But no, you've been pretty mesmerized by Page's coloration. You've never seen a pony with colors (or lack of colors) quite like his, bat or otherwise.
You want to ask him about it, but it would probably be rude. You certainly wouldn't like it if somepony walked up to you and asked you why you were colored the way you were.
"Hey, Page?" You start. "Why are you all white like this?" Dangit. Curiosity got the best of you there.

"Oh, that?" Page says with a chuckle. "I've got albinism. Something about melatonin, something or other. I dunno the specifics.
"But anyway," He continues. "We're not here to talk about my various defects. What are you guys looking for today?"
>>
"Nothing specific." Ava says. "Just thought I'd bring the kiddo down, see what she likes."
"Oh really?" Page says, turning to you. "Well, what would you like?"
"Um..." Geez, you don't know. You aren't all that familiar with what's going on in comics right now. It's been a while since you read any. "Do you have anything about families?"
Page thinks on it for a minute.
"I should have something. Lemme take a look.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>30730229
Wait patiently for him to return.
>>
Boomp.
>>
>>30731093
>>
I wonder if Page will be dumb enough to really recommend vision to a newly adopted foal.
>>
>>30731708
Question is if he doesn't what recentish stuff about family is there?
>>30730229
>you aren't all that familiar with what's going on in comics right now. It's been a while since you read any
Would we know the basic gist of what was going on in civil war two?
>>
What's the significance of this vision comic?
>>
>>30731708
I hope so.
>>
>>30731783
It's about the character Vision (you may know him from the film, avengers age of ultron) making a family and living in suburbia.

It's a tragedy of how the family breaks down.
>>
>>30731735
>Question is if he doesn't what recentish stuff about family is there?
Good question.
>>
>>30731849
Oh yeah that would be a bad book for ava, she would start worrying her own new family would break apart.
Part of me wants to see that though.

I wonder if that is what he will chose
>>
>>30732257
Oh I know. Maybe he will recommend some recent superman stuff. a lot of that is family themed
>>
>>30731708
Thing is I don't think it was that popular outside 4chan. It's entirely possible all he knows about it is that vision forms a family so maybe had he read it he would know it is a poor choice for anybody newly adopted but just assumes it is a happy story.

I am thinking he will probably chose a recent superman trade though.
>>
Oh god the suspense of what comic he will choose is killing me.
>>
>>30732482
The fantastic 4 is a family, he could recomend one of their recent adven-
FUCK
>>
>>30732494
Why must you hurt me in this way?
>>
Certain parts of sandman were about family but that's something that needs to be read all at once and cuddle has probably already read it.
>>
What's he gonna chose? my money is on superman.
>>
>>30732704
I am thinking either Vision or some obscure indi comic.

Vision seems a likely choice for meta reasons of the worrying if it will happen to us is too good a choice to pass up.
>>
>>30732712
It might even be something old, Cuddle never specified it had to be a recent comic.
>>
>>30732716
Death in the family.
Nah kidding, might be a batfamily book though.
>>
>>30732712
If it's vision it may only be the first half, I know the whole thing has been collected but I think only in 1-6 and 7-12 nothing with all 12.

Which issue was 6.
>>
Maybe it will be a new gods book?
Which would be appropriate here, a man from a terrible family raised with another more loving family who comes out a good man.
>>
My money is on some obscure indie book.
>>
>>30732728
I don't think things really start to fall apart until #7. I don't have a physical copy to check on though.
>>
>all these people wondering what comic the guy is gonna choose.
Better question, what if we can't get that signature?
>>
>>30732872
Oh that's easy. Cuddle bug just has to murder her last surviving family member.
>>
>>30732872
I don't think it'll be /that/ hard. Ceebee's mom was abusive and glad to be rid of her. I don't think she'll have had a change of heart.
>>
>>30730229
I think we should specify something happy.
>>
>>30733250
I disagree. I think we will be fine with some bad stuff but probably not vision.
>>
"Now, I'm not sure what kind of family you're looking for," Page starts. "but believe me, there's lots of them to choose from."
"There's the Haynes, you know, from Bat-Mare and all that. 'Course, most of them aren't related, and sometimes the ones that are related don't get along too great, or even share the same last name. Thing about them, is they always stick together, even when they're far apart. Pretty inspiring, I think."
"I guess, yeah." You say. Bat-Mare was the thinking ponies superhero. You bet she would have a really smart family too.
"Then there's the "El" family, More commonly known as the Supers; Supermare, superfilly, supercolt... Honestly though, probably not the best example. That family's pretty, eh... Well, not great."
Page continues to flip through his vast collection, trying to find what he feels would be the best fit for you.

"Oh!" Page cries. "The Mare-vels!"
"The who?"
"You know, the Mare-vel family! Oh man, they were great, Captain Mare-vel, Miss Mare-vel, Mare-vel Junior, Uncle Mare-vel--
"Uncle?" You ask, confused. "How can a mare be an uncle?"
"Well, it was called Mare-vel, but Captain, Junior and Uncle were all stallions." Page explains. "It caused some confusion, along with the fact that there was already a Marevel comics company. They rebooted the comic some years back, changed the name to Kazam, I think. Same basic concept though."

"Uh, lessee." Page continues. "There's the Fabulous Four, but they haven't had a worthwhile adventure in years... Man, that's depressing."
"Oh, but the X-Colts! They're like, one big, massive disjointed family. Some of them are related, and those relations get kinda, er, convoluted, but for the most part, they're just your typical melting pot of teens and young adults that just so happen to be super-powered mutants."

"So?" Page asks. "Any of these sound good yet, or should I just keep listing them off?"
>>
>>30735449
Mare vel sounds interesting but keep going.
>>
>>30735449
Interesting choices butvkeep going.
>>
>>30735521
>>30735571

"Well, they do sound pretty interesting." You say. "Especially Captain Mare-vel. But, I think I wanna hear some more."
"All right, then." Page says. "No issue. Well, a lot of issues, but... Heh, sorry. There was a set-up for a joke but I missed it by a mile."
"You're such a doofus." Ava remarks.
"Hehe, yeah."
There's definitely some kind of weird tension between those two, you can feel it.

"All right, so," Page continues. "there's the Ultimate run of Spider-Mare. And like, I don't mean Ultimate Spider-Mare, like the new one with that Miles whatever-you-call-him. I mean like from the Ultimate universe, from right before Marevel did that Convergence stuff that absolutely ruined everything."
"Anyway, personal opinions about the current state of my favorite comic book company aside, Ultimate has a fun art style, nice take on some familiar story-lines. Focuses more on Petra's relationships with the ponies around her, rather than just flashy fights."

"Uhhhh.... Geez, running a little dry here. I've, uh, got more stuff I could recommend you, but we're rapidly approaching the realm of things I wouldn't be comfortable letting a child read. Can you handle that kind of stuff, little one?"
>>
>>30735785
I have read the entirerty of sandman. I am sure I will be fine.
>>
>>30735840
This.
>>
>>30735840
And sometimes I dye my moth floof black.
[spooky filly noises]
>>
>>30735840
You mean the Neil Gaiman Sandman, right? Or was there some did Marvels Sandman get some run I'm not aware of?
>>
>>30735785
Y-yeah, sure
>>
>>30736042
Yeah the gaiman one.
>>
>>30735840
This but tell him we don't like hellblazer.
>>
>>30736068
Hellblazer seems like a good point for when things have gone too far for us. We liked sandman but not hellblazer.
>>
>>30736068
Agreed.
Maybe a little past our cutoff point but it's the closest mainstream thing to that point.
>>
>>30735840 >>30736048
>>30736026 >>30736068

"I can handle it." You say. "I read the entirety of Sandman!"
"Really now?" Page says. "That's impressive. And you did that all by yourself?"
"Well... I read it with Mini, but..."
"No, no, I understand. You still managed to soldier through it, so I think you can handle some of the more serious stuff."
"N-Not too serious though please." You say. "I tried reading Hellblazer too, but... It was kind of, umm..."
"Intense?"
"Yeah, intense."

"All right, away I go then." Page says. He flips through his stock with a bit more intent this time. "Intense, but not too intense, hmm? Lessee, lessee... Ah, well, there's quite a few iterations of The Punisher you might enjoy. He fights for his family and all that."
"Isn't his family dead though?" Ava asks.
"Well, not all the time."

"Hmm... I think I've run out of family oriented stuff, but I've got some other things you might like." Page says. "Ghost Riders usually a good one, nice redemption tale, good action, usually depends on which one you're looking at though."
"Anything else?" You ask.
"Err... Oh, yeah, here's a good one. That one Power Pony, Saddle Rager, got her own run of comics a while ago. Lots of insight into her emotional instability and the like. Great introspective if you ask me, although, they do some stuff with her other emotions that I'm not exactly a major fan of. Still, can't be angry all the time, so, it works for what it is."

"Alright, now for real, kid, there's got to be something here that interests you." Page says. You can tell that he's starting to get a bit frustrated with your indecision.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>30736334
I think I will go with Mare-vel.
>>
>>30736334
Do you mean the one with Regar Elddas?
I vote for the one with show connections.
>>
Welp guess he wasn't dumb enough to recomend vision.
>>
>>30736334
Maybe we should look in to some adventure comics instead, or in addition.
>>
>>30731497
>>
>>30737564
>>
>>30736404
I can't work out which you mean?
>>30736490
And what do you think we should chose?
>>30736900
Well some of these are already adventury.
Cuddle would not want to push her luck here though, Ava is already buying her one comic she might be offended if we ask for me.
>>
>>30738798
*ask for more
>>
>>30736900
Nah. One should be sufficent.
>>
>>30738798
>And what do you think we should chose?
Oh yeah I guess I should vote.
I don't know much about comics but the mare-vel is the kid who turns into magic superman right?
If so I vote that. Otherwise punisher.
>>
>>30739112
>mare-vel is the kid who turns into magic superman right?
Yes.
>>
>>30739125
Than I vote for Mare-vel.
>>
>>30738278
>>
>>30739847
>>
>>30741102
>>
>>30738798
>I can't work out which you mean?
I was joking. I assume Saddle Rager is supposed to be Hulk, so Kluh would be Regar Elddas.

Still has my vote for being most show related.
>>
>>30742340
>>
>>30743599
>>
>>30744642
>>
>>30745947
>>
>>30736334
Saddle Rager. We are also a shy meek doormat and could use the encouragement of hearing someone similar succeed.
>>
>>30747608
This
>>
>>30747608
"Y-you mean superheroes can weh too?"
>>
>>30736375 >>30736404
>>30736900 >>30747608

Out of all the options you were given, only three really appeal to you. Punisher seems okay, if a little violent, and you think Captain Mare-vel is about a kid who becomes a super hero with magic. That sounds pretty fun. Although, Saddle Rager is really the only name among all of those that you're really familiar with. You've read quite a few Power Ponies comics, and it would be interesting to see how Saddle Rager was handled.

"I think I'll take the Saddle Rager one." You say.
"Yeah, I figured you would." Page says. "Seems like your type of hero. And I'll say, it's nice to see her have more than two feelings."
Page pages through a collection of comics with Saddle Rager on the cover. He pulls out about sixteen or so, and puts them on the counter, next to the register.
"I don't know what exactly you'd prefer, so I just picked an especially good run." Page says. "Horse Breaker Saddle Rager. I think this was during the Axis arc, or something, but either way, good stuff."
"So what do I owe you?" Ava says. But Page Turner just shakes his head.
"Consider it an early birthday present. "Happy birthday, Cuddle Bug."
You aren't sure how to thank him exactly. You can' really find the words. So you just give him a big hug.
"Heh, you're welcome, Cuddle. ...Man, you're really soft, you know that?"

You and Ava spent most of the rest of the day just perusing various other comics and touching a bunch of stuff you probably shouldn't have. But, eventually, Page turner's patience wore thin, and he sent you both on your way.
You were eager to read about the adventures of Saddle Rager and her alter-ego, Brandy Butternubs, but Ava had other things she wanted to talk about.
"So, uh." she started hesitantly. "Anything special you wanna do tomorrow? I mean, I know you've got school, but maybe, uh... You wanna maybe come do that thing with me?"
>>
>>30748115
I should gp to school. Education is inportant. I will come if it's after school though.
>>
>>30732894
Or cuddle could petition celestia. We are in canterlot right?
>>
>>30748115
I think we should go. Also, ask Ava what exactly her relationship with Page is.

>>30748404
No.
>>
>>30748447
>No
I find it amusing that there was an objection to petitioning celestia but no objection to murder.
>>
>>30748115
I would like to come but school is too important.
>>
>>30748493
Or it could be after or before school I suppose.
>>
>>30748115
as much as I like spending time with you I really should go to school , maybe after?
>>
>>30748474
Personally I object to both, since I don't think either of them really fit into Ava's skill set. She got nervous just around some malfunctioning headsets. How do you think she would do in front of the queen of Equestria?
>>
>>30748115
Sure. We can go swing by after school, right?
>>
>>30748621
>How do you think she would do in front of the queen of Equestria?
Probably have a full panic attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04tHx9mhMWU
>>
>>30748621
>queen
Buggo detected.
>>
>>30748399 >>30748447
>>30748493 >>30748572
>>30748629

"Well, I want to..." You say. You know that you can't though. At least, not in the morning. School's important, and you can't miss a day, or you'll end up like one of those street toughs that beat up little colts and fillies for lunch money. At least, that's what Sister Foster used to say. You didn't really believe her, but, better safe then sorry.
"I really have to go to school. I do want to go with you though, so, maybe we can go after? Is that okay?"
"Oh, uh, yeah." Ava replies. "For sure.

"Thanks, Ava." Cuddle Bug says. You just agreed to take her to get the signature you need, tomorrow, after school. And, it really wouldn't be a problem, normally. But, thing is, Hawkeye had said that after about three in the afternoon, she's usually kinda busy. You don't know what busy entails, but...
"I'm gonna go whip up some food, 'kay Buggo?"
"Okay." Cuddle Bug says.
"Anything in particular you want?" You ask.
"Mmmm... Not really."
Reheated pizza it is.

As you slap the pizza in the microwave (probably not god for the pineapple, but whatever), you wonder at what the hell you're gonna do. You'd promised Hawkeye the signature by tomorrow, and you're sure he'll understand, but it won't look good on your end.
Of course, you could always just go on your own, but... Well, that would just be lying to Cuddle, and you don't want to do that.
...Maybe now's the time to tell her? Or, maybe you should wait until tomorrow. God, who knows.

The microwave beeps, a tolling bell, letting you know that a decision has to be made. What are you doing tomorrow? When are you going to do it? And will it even be tomorrow? And, oh god, what are you going to do for Cuddle's birthday?
>>
>>30748924
Maybe we should just tell her we have to do this when she is at school.
>>
>>30748991
I agree. Who knows what this businesses later in the day might be. Cuddle will understand.
>>
>>30748924
I know it's probably really weird for a changeling but >>30748991
>>30749026
Would should ensure our relationship with CB is based on honesty.
>>
>>30748991 >>30749026
>>30749225

Maybe... Maybe you've just got to get things done. Maybe CB doesn't have to know. She's a good kid, and a smart filly, but.... Maybe it's best if she focuses on things other than this.
Besides, it's not like this witch is going to miss seeing her.

Pizza goes on plate, and then on a table tray, and then in front of then couch. This is how you normally eat, when you're by yourself, but Cuddle Bug doesn't know that.
"What's this for?" Cuddle asks.
"Just want you to be able to eat and read at the same time." You reply. "That's all."
"Won't the comics get all greasy?"
"You'll be careful, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"I don't see an issue then."
Cuddle Bug gives you a look you don't really know how to process, but if you had ti call it anything, you would equate it to a visual shrug.
It makes you feel weird, and you don't know why. Twenty years, and you still don't understand anything about how emotions are supposed to work.

Your own ineptitudes aside, you need to get this out of the way now. Deep breath...
"So, I think I have to take care of this whole signature deal, tomorrow." You say.
"Yeah, we're gonna go after I get off school, right?" She asks.
"Well..."
"Well, what?" She asks warily. God, you're gonna break her heart, aren't you. You suck. You suck so bad.
"I think I'm gonna have to go by myself tomorrow. While you're at school."
"O-Oh... But, why?"
"Well, it's just... I want to get this done as quick as possible. And, if we go after you're done with school, then, there's a good chance we might not be able to get what we need." Cuddle starts whimpering, and you can tell it's not voluntary. Sweet baby Celestia, you're a monster.
>>
"Look, it'll be okay." You say, trying to reassure her. "You won't be missing anything."
"But what if I need to be there?" She pleads.
"Trust me kiddo, it's the last place you'll want to be."
She doesn't really seem to believe you. But, she reluctantly accepts, silently returning to her comic and listlessly grazing the pages with her eyes. Even the way she's eating seems disheartened. Damnit, why are you so bad at this. Yesterday was terrible, today was only marginally better and tomorrow...

God, tomorrow. Who knows how that's gonna go. You're sure whatever kind of mare CeeBees mom is, she's not gonna make this easy for you. Or maybe she'll make it really easy, and then that'll just piss you off. No matter what happens tomorrow, it's gonna be a bad time all around.
And you still have no idea what you're going to do for Cuddles birthday, uggghhhh.
You just want to do right by her. She deserves to be happy, the little filly. You want to give her that happiness. Gosh, you really hope tomorrow goes well. I has to. It just has to.
>>
I'm kinda tired, and I think my writing with Broken Hearts is getting a little stale, so to switch things up, I'm gonna take tomorrow off, and go back to AHP next week.
THe adventures of Bug and Bug will return after I've gotten tired of AHP.
Thanks for understanding, and thank you again for enjoying my writing.
>>
>>30749765
Are we completly sure it's her mum.
>>
>>30749765
>Yesterday was terrible, today was only marginally better and tomorrow...
That's called progress, Ave. Be proud of it. Also, you should really tell Cuddle that you are going alone because you were told her mother is usually busy after three. It's not that we don't want her there. The timing prevents it.

>>30749763
>Twenty years, and you still don't understand anything about how emotions are supposed to work.
Wonder how old this makes her. I doubt they send changelings out into pony society at birth. Maybe in their teens? I guess that would make her in her early thirties or so.
>>
>>30749877
No, but it is likely.
*completely
*?
>>
>>30749781
Thanks Mora.
>>
Save just once out of a desire to show Mora how much I like the quest.
>>
>>30749781
What's AHP?
>>
>>30752297
A Historical Perspective, newfriend.
>>
Hey, QM has said that he's done with this thread. Let it die.
>>
>>30756706
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.