[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: In A Pickle Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: soul13.jpg (64KB, 570x778px) Image search: [Google]
soul13.jpg
64KB, 570x778px
>>30682212
Please post your sheets for the 13th session of Soul Quest
>>
File: BOOMBigReveal.png (137KB, 434x898px) Image search: [Google]
BOOMBigReveal.png
137KB, 434x898px
>>30682246
>Click the spoiler Shima

https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>30682246
https://pastebin.com/VTQY3PfZ

>>30682260
why
>>
File: SS2008.png (50KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
SS2008.png
50KB, 600x449px
>>30682246
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
check sheet for updated souls
>>
>>30682246
https://pastebin.com/KC5JPUYC
>>
File: sun sets.jpg (138KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
sun sets.jpg
138KB, 1440x810px
>previous thread: >>30635276
Alexis: 7/6
>Glavo: Fire / Sildo: Verdant Charm / Ilo: X
Pain: 5/5
>Glavo: Ogre Knight / Sildo: Flower / Ilo: Ogre
Aether: 5/5
>Glavo: Water / Sildo: Earth Elemental / Ilo: X
Fixer: 5/5
>Glavo: Lesser Canine / Sildo: Water / Ilo: Ogre

>>30682285
>>30682260
>>30682291
>>30682327
Last time on Soul Quest, Aether and Pain Train had met up with Alexis in the arena where they had captured the High Shaman, and with him in tow began their daring escape from the depths of Ogre Island. Despite running into a bit of trouble with a pair of Troll guards and then the Goblin sentries on the shore shooting out at their boat, the ponies (and donkey) were able to make a successful get away with the Shaman, the sun setting down over the horizon into darkness as the three of you land on the shore near where Aether, Pain, and MMM had left.

Back on the sands, you see Fixer Heater (who had driven Aether and Pain Train up to eastern beach to get them closer to Ogre Island, but had stood behind from going in the boat to repair engine damage to his car it had incurred in the trip. Now, after the time spent with the others gone, he had successfully made the necessary repairs and, as one of the planet's two moons shines overhead with the sun setting down beyond the horizon, you all can see him in front of the car with a fiery grill and an umbrella, tofu being cooked on top of the grill with him relaxing on the temperate sands. He can see the new arrivals in the boat as they can see him.

In addition, as the row-boat hits the sand, the goblin shaman in Pain's grasp finally stirs from his catatonic state, wincing and writhing around. "Oowwwww.... my h-head... where.... where am I? Why is it so dark...?"
>>
>>30682379
Fixer was wearing a baseball cap with LEDs in the brim to help him see while he was cooking. After fixing the engine, he prepared a smoky marinade for the tofu and put them on the grill not too long ago. Nearby was the junkheap car with beach blankets and a pineapple scented hanger to keep things feeling tropical.
>>
>>30637116

>"Also that's really sappy."

"Well, that's what Ms. Sparkle told me. You can tell that to her yourself," Aether says in reply, quickly approaching.

>>30682379
She gets out of the boat and draws in some air through her nostrils.

"Hmm, wow, I'm hungry."
>>
>>30682409
"Yeah right, like I'm ever going to meet the Princess."
>>30682404
She floats up with Aether.

"Beachside BBQ. Uuuugh. Its summer vacation all over again." she groans.
>>
>>30682379
>>30682404

Pain hits the goblin over the head again, walking up to the grill with the shaman over his back.

"Smells good, ever try marinating with garlic and lime? Been my favorite way to grill ever since my wife made it a couple years back."
>>
>>30682447
>"Yeah right, like I'm ever going to meet the Princess."

Before noting the distinct emptiness in her stomach, she says to Alexis, "Well, you never know. Especially now that you know me. And I know her."

>>30682404
Aether walks up to Fixer and says, "Oh, that's smart! Lights on your hat! To see!"

She then pauses for half a second and looks at Fixer's horn, then says, "Wait, can't you just... cast an illuminating spell?"
>>
>>30682409
"Mhmm, that's some mesquite sauce and vinegar with prime conjured tofu you're smelling." He holds up a strip of the grilled tofu, waving the cooked vegetable mass at Aether. "Get comfy and I'll serve them up soon."
>>30682447
"This isn't barbecue, this is grilling," he corrects her, "It's all I thought to make for now, though. I bet there's some good wild vegetables around here."
>>30682479
"No, I'm not a fan of lime myself." He looks at the dropped shaman. "He's a bit of a midget for Ogre Island, innit he?"
>>30682488
"I prefer to keep myself focused on one thing at a time."

Fixer pulls some paper plates out, serving up the strips of tofu with the marinade drizzled over it. "Does the captive need food?" he asks, "I don't have any meat stored or memorized."
>>
>>30682488
"Uh. Thaaaanks but no thanks. I'd rather not have Princess Twilight poking around me."
>>30682506
"Uuugh. I can't even stand looking at this stuff." she complains.
>>
>>30682506
"People in charge always have more political stature than they do actual stature."
>"What's that supposed to mean?"
"That you aren't a bodybuilder."

Pain and Market plate up, setting the unconscious goblin on the ground,

>"Anyways, nah, I think we'll give them to the metal heads back at the village and see what they want to do with the lil' guy."

>>30682535
"I've got powdered protein shake in my dufflebag if you'd like."
>>
>>30682535
Fixer conjures a bucket and comes over to her with the intention of putting it on her head.
>>
>>30682404
>>30682409
>>30682447
The tofu slowly sizzles and cooks on the heat of the grill, and your nostrils (save Alexis') can already pick up the fragrance of what is sure to be a delicious dinner. The beach is nice and quiet in the evening, only the sounds of birds from the jungles behind you and the shores crashing in front of you.

>>30682479
As the Shaman stirs, you immediately clonk him on the head and he goes rigid again, falling peacefully in a slump across your back as he passes into unconsciousness once more.
>Until you slip him onto the ground
>>
>>30682506
>"Mhmm, that's some mesquite sauce and vinegar with prime conjured tofu you're smelling." He holds up a strip of the grilled tofu, waving the cooked vegetable mass at Aether. "Get comfy and I'll serve them up soon."

She smells the piece of tofu deeply when it's held close to her before noting Fixer's technologically advanced hat.

"I prefer to keep myself focused on one thing at a time."

"Ah, that makes sense," she says before resting her rump on one of the blankets conveniently laid on the sand. She takes off her saddle bags and puts them beside her, and she takes out her Manual again to read while she's waiting.
>>
>>30682535
>"Uh. Thaaaanks but no thanks. I'd rather not have Princess Twilight poking around me."

"Oh, I guess so. She can be pretty inquisitive," Aether says in response.
>>
>>30682506
Aether takes one of the tofu-filled plates with her golden magic, and faster than you can say "vegetarianism" she lifts one piece and takes a bite out of it.

"Mm! Wow! This taste pretty good."
>>
>scene music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXCdhy_V44s
>>
>>30682551
>"I prefer to keep myself focused on one thing at a time."

not aether saying it, it's supposed to have a green arrow
>>
>>30682549
>>30682540
"No I mean I kind of, can't eat. Anything." she says rubbing her arm.
>>30682541
"Would you stop putting stuff on me?" she says moving out of the way.
>>30682557
"Well that, and I don't want alot of ponies really knowing that I'm still here. You guys have been pretty cool so far, but most people tend to..."

"Overreact."
>>
>>30682593
"...your time of the month?"
>>
>>30682593
"...but most people tend to... Overreact."

"Understandable."
>>
>>30682593
"Can't you appreciate a joke?" he asks, tossing the bucket off to the side.
"I'm glad I didn't make extra portions for you, since you can't eat."
>>
>>30682600
>"...but most people tend to... Overreact."

green arrow
>>
>>30682598
"WHAT?! No, I mean I'm. Ugh!" she says offended.

"Here, watch." she says swiping up a piece of the tofo and swallowing it."

Barely a moment later she gags, and turns around behind a bush to vomit it up.

*hack* *cough*

"Gross."

She turns around.

"See?"
>>30682610
"Most of your 'jokes' have involved you throwing or putting something on me."
>>30682600
She sits down next to Aether.

"Speaking of. Why didn't you 'overreact' when you saw me? Usually the only company I find that doesn't mind is stoners at Dennys and ponies over the internet."
>>
>>30682630
"Yeah, it's the routine, get used to it."
>>
>>30682630
"Sorry you aren't a fan I guess. More for me."
>>
>>30682630
""Speaking of. Why didn't you 'overreact' when you saw me? Usually the only company I find that doesn't mind is stoners at Dennys and ponies over the internet."

"Oh! Hah, well, I definitely was shocked to see you at first, but I think I was just trying to figure out what was going on with, uh..."

She gestures with her forehooves to Alexis's whole body, with her meal floating beside her face.

"...this. And, well, you seemed nice enough. Not hostile in any way."
>>
>>30682635
Alexis glares at him.
>>30682643
Alexis looks at Pain like he's an idiot.
>>30682657
"Still, most people would have flipped out."

"So you know. Thanks for not flipping out."
>>30682643
She turns to MMM next.

"So you said earlier you wanted to go back up the mountain at some point. Do you have an actual plan this time? Because I've been up there and its crazy up there, the Demons are HUGE, and there's some dragons flying around up there too."
>>
>>30682676
>"So you know. Thanks for not flipping out."

"You're welcome," she says before taking one last bite out of her last piece of delicious ethically sourced protein.

"I'm still kinda hungry," she says to no one in particular before walking over to the grill to see if there are any more.
>>
>>30682676
>"Well this pint-sized tooth fairy was apparently behind the whole thing, so we thought we could get the dragons, which are actually the princess' guards, unmind-controlled or whatever. Figures, we've gotta get the princess to tell 'em to stop in order to stop. The metal heads have been digging to the castle though, so we should be able to ignore them. Otherwise-"
"-Otherwise we're beating these demons like Saddlemania 09."
>>
>>30682703
"Metal heads?" she asks.
>>
Fixer busies himself with cleaning out his grill after eating his share of the tofu.
>>
>>30682738
Upon arriving at the grill, Aether frowns as she finds that there's no more grilled tofu, only a rag and cleaning fluid.
>>
>>30682719
>"Leaders of the mining town."
>>
>>30682748
"What? I made equal portions for everypone."
>>
>>30682769
"Oh, alright then," she says, somewhat dejectedly. She walks back to the blanket, puts her book in her saddlebags, and puts her saddlebags on her person (or pony, whatever).

"So, I guess we should get going?"
>>
File: mountains.jpg (152KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
mountains.jpg
152KB, 2048x1152px
>>30682738
You successfully clean out the grill of all grime and marinade dripping from the tofu, making it squeaky clean after you're done.

>>30682749
Before departing, you bury the unconscious Grak into the sands of the beaches, but as you fill in the last of the sand to his make-shift grave you see a light-green orb pop out of the sands, his power laying within

>Goblin Shaman
>Offense: Repel Animal; spell recharge 3 after effect ends: Any animal that attacks you for the next three turns suffers the same amount of damage it deals.
>Defense: Return to Earth
>Utility: You can speak to nonsentient animals. If you have Animal Mastery, gain +1 to its summoning effect.
>Drawback: -1 max Hits

>>30682785
>>30682769
>>30682749
>>30682719
After everyone finishes up their share of Tofu and puts away the supplies, Fixer summons forth his good travel car and the party piles into the five-seater, and the vehicle pulls away back into the jungle from the beach, and set out on the dirt-road taking you back around the southern side of the island, following it clock-wise towards the northern mountain peak. You drive past a few villages whose lanterns glow in the dark, in particular one relatively gleaming town on the south-east coast. The drive back around the mountains, past Seele and to the northern mountain path, takes some time but in less than an hour the car is zooming around a path onto the mountain trail, a spiral-road going up the edge of the mountain leading towards its peak.

Fixer drives fast enough that, despite seeing the occasional glimmer of a goblin or ogre from a cave on the mountainside, nothing can be done to halt your cars' speedy advance up to towards the peak. As the car ferries the party up, nearing the very peak of the mountain, you eventually see a pair of waving elementals on the road, the dark-gray iron Fex and the sharp, silvery one Satar, who do all but shout for you to stop as they signal you towards a hole they've made in cold, windy mountainside.
>>
>>30682851
Fixer slows the car down to a stop nearby Fex and Satar. "What's the news, bews?"
>>
>>30682851
>>30682857
Aether, in the backseat and in the middle again, asks, "What are bews?"
>>
>>30682851
Pain waves back as the car rolls forward.
>>
>>30682851
Alexis spends most of the car ride invisible, only reappearing when the Elementals step out into the road.

When she does, she is once again wearing her black robe with the white belt, and holding her katana [downwards, so it doesn't hit anyone].
>>
>>30682866
"It's boys, but changed to rhyme with news."
>>
>>30682887
"Huh," is her pithy reply.
>>
>>30682866
>in the backseat and in the middle again
not in the middle on one of the side seats ok

>>30682879
After replying to Fixer, she gets out of the car to see what the two metal elemental are signalling towards, but she finds her ghost friend in some exotic attire.

"Is that new?" she simply asks, pointing up at her floating figure, donning her robe and katana.
>>
>>30682857
>>30682866
>>30682871
The slick and pointed Satar, still looking pretty beat up and malnourished (tarnished, cracked, etc) walks up to the side of the car, leaning down to peer into the driver's seat as he marvels at the car itself, his narrow-slit for eyes opening wider than you'd imagine they could go. "Goodness, what a machine... you ponies certainly do have some impressive tools."

Satar looks towards the tunnel, "Fex and I just finished. This will take us right up to the entrance, past where Pryftan and Trāgu make their patrol. Gets a little steep but should be a fairly easy climb up from here. I assume you all made it back from Ogre Island alright: you all figure out anything from that High Shaman on what he did to them?"

>>30682879
>>30682871
As Satar takes a look in the car, he spots Alexis for the first time, and takes a double take and steps back from the car suddenly, "Woah!", before stopping himself and bringing himself in again.
Satar rubs at his chin, "Huh... I'm... I'm guessing that's the other one you told me about before, Triple M? I don't remember you mentioning she'd be so... transparent." He extends his hand when she steps out, "Pardon me, we haven't had the chance to meet yet. Name's Satar."
>>
>>30682961
>"Yeah, problem is they need to hear the royal lady's voice in order to break out of their funk. We're just gonna beat up the demons and let her deal with her bodyguards."

(so... transparent)
>"Yeah, that's her gimmick, she likes to sneak around. Apparently she's too good for the rest of the groups so she went ahead of us to check out Ogre Island herself. Pain had to go and save her from the Shaman."
>>
>>30682931
Alexis steps out of the car, still holding her ethereal katana.

"Oh yeah. I got it from this weirdo necklace back at Ogre Island. I think its some kind of Sildo." she says, gripping the 'shirt' and pulling it forward before letting it fall back into place.
>>30682961
>>30682973
Alexis is about to answer Satar, before MMM starts up.

"Oh that is SO not how it happened!" she complains stomping her hoof.
>>
>>30682961
"Thanks," Fixer says, winking at Satar, "Too bad you're looking so rough."

He looks over the tunnel, figuring there's no way to drive through it, and even if it was he wanted to build a good enough reason to not drive his nice driving car through it.
>>
>>30683001
>"It isn't? Pretty sure it was Pain the goblins all ran from, and Pain who took out the Shaman."
>>
>>30683001
"Sildo?" she asks with her head tilted, which rights itself before she says, "Oh yeah, the souls! Interesting."

>>30682973
>>30683012
"Oh, speaking of the Shaman, where is he?" she says, oblivious to his deadly fate.
>>
>>30683012
"I took out the Shaman!" she protests, putting emphasis on "I"
>>
>>30683018
"Buried him in the sand. Should take him some time to get out."
>>
>>30682973
"They need Kachina's voice...?" Satar forms a fist, looking discontent with that news before he seems to get a spark in his eyes. "Kachina's voice..." he shakes his head. "Hrrm, too late now, maybe if there's a later. It's alright: they don't usually leave their patrol, and me and Fex will make sure they don't come anywhere near the castle."

>>30683007
Satar looks at his worn down body, eyes making a sad look. "Yeah... been out of my cage for hours now but, a single meal of metal isn't going to undo days of starving myself in a cage. It's fine though," he rolls one of his arms, a rusty sound accompanying, "I got the job done."

>>30683001
>>30683018
>>30683012
Satar looks nervously between the pair of MMM and Alexis as they argue, and kneels down besides them, holding up both hands, "Hehehe, h-hey now. We're all on the same team. No need to argue on who took out who, right? Long as it got done, who cares? We can figure out who all did what AFTER we save the Princess, I figure."

>When you're ready to proceed up the tunnel towards the Castle just say you're moving through it
>>
>>30683030
Her brows furrow when she hears Pain's reply.

"That's not nice! I think... I'm pretty sure."
>>
>>30683039
"I don't suppose some oil would help," Fixer says, eyes fixating on Satar's joints as his eyes grow somber.
>>
>>30683039
>moving through when the party's ready
>>30683041
"He wasn't very nice either."
>>
>>30683074
"I suppose so..." she says with a hoof to her chin. She's sure there was a friendship lesson related to this, but she can't quite recall it at the moment.
>>
>>30683019
>>30683039
Alexis looks a little annoyed at MMM's killstealing, but lets it go for now, proceeding into the dark tunnel, her body providing extremely faint illumination [about the same as holding up a cell phone in a movie theatre-tier]

>Assuming the others are coming of course.
>>
>>30683085
Aether sees Alexis entering the tunnel now, and she's petrified for a second. She's not looking forward to confronting these demons. Or mind-controlled dragons. Nevertheless, she needs to do what needs to be done. She's never slept in during finals week, and she's not gonna be sleeping in on this test of courage, either. She proceeds into the tunnel, too, albeit with a mild case of noodle legs.
>>
>>30683156
>>30683057
Satar chuckles, shaking his pointed head. "Heh. I appreciate the thought Fixer but, I'm not a Machine." he holds up the metal arm, revealing that is has no visible hinges and seems to be one solid piece akin to a normal limb. "Only thing that will fix these joints is chowing down on more good metal ore, and rest."

>>30683085
>>30683074
>>30683057
>>30683149
After conversing with Satar at the entrance to the tunnel, the two Elementals lead the way up through the tunnel that digs into the side of the mountain leading upwards. The tunnel is dimly lit save for Alexis' faint glow (Fex keeps a wary eye on her as they ascend the tunnel), and you can see it is very smooth to the touch as though freshly carved from the stone. At the end of the tunnel, faint torchlight pours in from its exit as you all emerge from the ground behind a demolished pillar, deep in the heart of Kachina Castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWHkYWslcw [Embed]
You see the main immediately upon stepping out of the tunnel: for those who have not yet seen it, you are met with a long, marble/carpeted hall that offers a lot of breathing room, with windows that give you a clear view of part of the gas giant and one of the moons in the sky outside. The hall looks like it was once very nicely kept, but now appears to be in utter ruins. Marble pillars are collapsed to the side, tapestries torn, four alicorn statues lining the walls of the hall have had their wings, legs, and horns busted and torn off in several spots, and the entirety of it inside is dimly lit by a green light. It is a much less pretty view than the picturesque view seen from outside, and you even spot burn marks lining the floor. One of the stained-glass windows is shattered, the one Alexis remembers being punted through by Silver Horns, and a severed, golden arm rests unattended by one of the walls splattered with blood.
(1/2)
>>
>>30683224
Up ahead in the hall you see a throne, toppled over carelessly. Besides it, you see your two marks sitting besides the throne conversing with one another. On the right is a twelve-foot tall Ogre with a single long horn sticking out of his right temple, a thick black mane of hair and skin shining lustrous gold. Alexis notices he has both his arms. On the left is a similarly sized ogre, though this one is female with additional clothing on her chest. She has a long thick white mane, a single horn sticking out of her left temple, and skin of sterling silver. They seem to be alert, as though waiting for something, as they each carry weapons besides them (Silver Horns a mace/shield, and Golden Horns a single large claymore).

Finally, just up above your head in the center of the hall, is a large, brightly glowing green ball dangling off of a metal chain attached to the cieling, which grants most of the illumination in here. Kachina's cage. Besides the intelligible mutterings of the demons at the far end of the room, it is fairly quiet, and Fex and Satar take up position by the tunnel exit. The fallen pillar provides ample cover for you all for any who crawl out to look around. "Alright, coast is clear." Satar whispers to those in the tunnel as they file out. He pauses, then makes a nervous gesture around the pillar. "As you can see, you won't have to look far for them..."

>>30683057
Fixer's eyes let him see the statistics of the two Demons
>Golden Horns
>9/7
>Silver Horns
>8/7
>>
>>30683224
Popping out of the tunnel, Aether cringes at the sight of the bloody, golden limb, and when she sees the shining but scary looking ogres, she feels like her heart skipped a beat.

She whispers, "Uhh, now what?"
>>
>>30683156
Fixer puts his car away in his hat once everyone is finished. "That's... you're all very interesting. I'll be doing my best on my end to ensure your survival," he says, looking up at Satar and smiling

After emerging through the tunnel into the main hall, he looks around and grunts. "Well, I can at least tell you all this place used to look pretty nice."
>>30683231
"Well these are a couple of big baddies," Fixer says, rubbing his chin.
>>30683257
"Let's think strategically. We could probably drop something spiky and attack from a distance, since they've both got melee weapons. If they close in they'll have to walk over the spikes, and that'll really, really hurt."
>>
>>30683269
>>30683231
"Alright, what've you got for strategy, Margin?"
>"What every battle should start with: an entrance."

The two walk into the main hall, where Market plugs a microphone into a nearby amp.
>"Demons and ponyfolk, fillies and colts. Tonight we have a winner-take-all match between the Ponies of Equestria and Saddlemania Series Championship Belt-Holder PAAAAAAIN TRAAAAIN... VERSUS the two towering Tainted, the dimwitted demonic duo, the horned hateful and horrid heavyweights.... GOLDEN AND SILVER HORNS. Lets get right into the action!"

Pain Train walks up to the two, smirking
"Yo."
>>
>>30683350
"McFucking kill me."
>>
>>30683269
>"Let's think strategically..."

"That sounds like a good plan. Hm, where could we get spikes, though...?" she says, nodding to Fixer.

>>30683350
>"What every battle should start with: an entrance."

But then she notices Market.

"Wait, Mr. Market, what do you mean—oh, no..."

Once Market makes his big announcement and Pain Train just prance up to the demons, she can only facehoof and groan.
>>
>>30683231
>>30683149
Alexis walks in, looking nervous, especially when she sees Gold's arm is back.

>"How did he-" she thinks to herself, proceeding further in.
>>30683350
She walks out with Pain Train when he begins his intro, standing a bit behind him holding her sword at her side.

"Uh hi. I'm back too. I brought help this time." she says popping out from behind Pain Train.
>>
>>30683350
>>30683364
"You know I'm gonna stop casting my protection spells on you if you guys keep doing this. You're too reckless!" she shouts all the way from the tunnel exit to the two at the ogres.

After a pause and with a huff, she casts one more spell with her horn on Pain Train.

[1d10+2] Inure from ogre damage idk don't die
>>
>>30683375
>>30683364
>>30683363
>>30683363
>>30683350
https://mlpg.co/q/res/687100.html#687966

dicescript is fucking up, please redirect yourselves here
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.