[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Thing in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

The Thing is tunneled into the Friendship castle after someone accidentally spills chocolate milk onto the Magic Mirror.

What happens?
>>
File: Op3.jpg (162KB, 780x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Op3.jpg
162KB, 780x1028px
>>30679038
Get a name so I can filter you and never have to see one of your stupid posts again
>>
>>30679038
The Thing assimilates all of Equestria.

The only reason that the Thing could be beaten in the original movie was because it landed in the middle of a desolate wasteland with no life for thousands of kilometers. If it landed anywhere else on Earth, it would be impossible to contain or even slow and conquer the world in a matter of hours.
>>
>>30679038
>inb4 MacReady
>>
>>30679038
Even if it kills me
>rape
>>
>You're having sex with your thingpone waifu from behind
>She's normally pretty active during sex, but today she seems distant and distracted
>She hasn't morphed out of her pony form even the slightest, either; she usually puts a few tendrils out to caress you
"Amber? What's wrong?"
>She bites her lip, before sighing and turning her head at a somewhat unnatural angle to look into your eyes
>"Do you trust me, Anon? I want to do something, but I'm afraid it might be going too far..."
>...You have a bad feeling that you're going to regret what you're about to say...
"I love you, Amber. You can never go too far with me."
>She smiles nervously before turning her head forward again and gently pushing back against you
>"O-okay, I'm just...I'm going to just go ahead and do it. And I'm not going to assimilate you, I promise, please don't be scared."
>You frown
>When she has to promise not to assimilate you, that usually means you're in for some extremely freaky shit
>She moans as you feel yourself penetrate her to an unnatural depth
>After hilting you completely, her internals continue to roll down your length to simulate endless penetration
>You grip her flanks tightly and grunt
>She knows how much you love this
>As the stimulation continues, her pubic mound splits and extends outwards to completely envelop your balls
>You loudly moan at the powerful sensations
>Your moaning stops as the sensations from your dick start to become strange
>You have no idea what's happening inside of her right now, but it sure as hell isn't sexual
>You wouldn't describe it as painful either, it's all just...sensation
>As if she's tied into the nerves if your dick and is sending garbage data directly to your brain
>You grip her shoulder, and jump when you somehow feel it on your dick
>"T-that's it, just hold on to me, we're almost done."
>True to her word, it all stops a few seconds later
>As you pant in exhaustion, she steps away and you freeze
>Your dick is gone
>>
>>30679651
>You're completely flat, like a Ken doll
>But you can still feel it somehow
>You look up to Thingpone, and she smiles sheepishly
>"W-well? What do you think? I assi-uh, I borrowed your penis, Anon."
"What? Why? What?"
>"It doesn't have to be permanent!"
"It won't be permanent! Why would you do that!?"
>"Because of this."
>She starts to pace back and forth in front of you
>You instinctively look at your crotch
>What the hell?
>You're feeling something right now
>You look closely at her as she moves, and your eyes widen
>The way her fur rubs together as she moves, the swish of her tail, the tickling of mane against her neck, her hooves against the floor...
>...You can feel all of it
>Through your dick
>She didn't steal your penis
>She became your penis
>And she's incredibly sensitive
>"Pretty cool, right?"
>She rubs a hoof over her cheek, and you bite your lip to stifle a moan
>She starts to grow confident as she sees the effect she's having on you
>"And don't forget, I can do stuff like this~"
>She starts to shift and reorder her insides, and you gasp at the sudden assault of raw simulation
>You let out a long, strained grunt at the nearly painful level of pleasure she's pumping directly into your brain
>You thought this was merely a demonstration, that she was going to stop before you finished, but after a few seconds you realize that she intends to make you cum
>Your whole body seizes up, but it has no effect on the incoming signals
>She lays across you, but you dare not hold her for fear of intensifying the sensation
>You hold eye contact with her until you finally have a bone-creaking orgasm and your vision goes white
>She finally releases you from the hellish stimulation, and your body goes limp as you gulp down air
>When your sight returns, your greeted by Amber staring lovingly at you as she swishes something around in her mouth
>She opens it to reveal an enormous load of cum, far larger than you could ever hope to produce naturally
>>
>>30679658
>She closes her mouth again, gulps, and reopens it to reveal it to be empty
>You squirm at the unique feeling of semen flowing inwards rather than outwards
>"That wasn't so bad, was it?"
>You aren't really in good enough shape to respond right now, but of the numerous words you'd use to describe what just happened, 'bad' DEFINITELY wasn't one of them
>She leans in to kiss you, and return it despite feeling like you were basically tongue-kissing your own urethra
>She giggles before lifting off of you and backing towards the door
>"I've got some errands to run. When I get back in a few hours, we'll talk about maybe giving your weiner back, okay?"
>She sticks her tongue out playfully
>"I love you, Anon."
>Your voice returns to you at last, although weakly
"Hah, hah, I-I love you too, Amber."
>She beams happily before turning to trot off with quick, energetic, very stimulating steps
>You sigh as you make yourself comfortable for the next few hours
>A short ripple through her body lets you know that she's not planning to going easy on you
>>
File: IMG_0291.gif (818KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.gif
818KB, 300x169px
>>30679038
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.