[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trixie, the finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (13KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 247x247px
chapter 2:
>>30664058
It was the next day,
Trixie's day off.
she decided to go to the post office: you know, for magic deliveries.
"How ya doin' derp?"
"Great trix, how's livin'?"
"I love it. Live it, learn it. do it."
Trixie realized that sounded pretentious but was working on it.
"How are you?"
"doing great! Me and dr.hooves are going on vacation soon!"
"Where?"
"He says it's a secret!"
"OH! really? what kind?"
"He says it's a secret. but it involves jellyfish!"
"Oh. well, I bet it's the beach, but... I hope you have fun!"
"Oh we will!"
derpy's eyes derped in excitement, but she calmed herself down and focused on a small yo-yo that she spun in a loop and her eyes went back to semi-normal.
"well, see ya later!"
>>
>>30678032
Trixie looked at the distance, wondering if she looked far enough... nah nothing. It was about time to give up on finding anyone to see past the border, at least who didn't think they were on drugs.
Trixie went to glimmer,
"Yo, whaddup? I'm off today, wanna see a movie? Go to the farmers market? see if we can dodge a bull?"
"Twilight has something she needs me to do today."
"I understand. Good luck, don't do anything I would do..."
>>
>>30678032
then Trixie went to luna.
"Luna...?"
"HM!? wha? Oh... hello, Trixie. I just woke up. why do you keep trespassing on royal property?"
"I need to talk to someone about this, and you're the only one who I think will understand."
"I'm listening."
"You weren't sent to the moon, for what the prophecy said, were you?"
"what prophecy?"
"The one where it says you were sent to the moon for a thousand years all because you had a fight with celestia?"
"nope. totally true Trixie."
"Dude, I know alright? you left so people would forget. so they wouldn't question the border I know what's going on."
"Luna is Trixie bothering you?"
"Yes, yes she is."
"She came in a few days ago calling me not real and ranting to starlight about nonsense."
"Celestia, I apologize, but someday, we're going to need to tell people about beyond equestria. we can't turn everyone to stone!"
"Total nonsense. Non sense speaking nonsense speaker you are Trixie. you are funny you know? Ha!"
"I bet I'll be taken seriously if I show someone."
"Go ahead, show them your imaginary world."
"Don't test me..."
(celestia was sweating_)
"Go ahead, please do, see if it changes anything, you are a crazy one Trixie, you really are."
>>
>>30678088
Trixie goes to applejack...
"you're the honest one right?"
"Trixie? what are you doing here?"
"Are you the HONEST one or what?"
"I can't prove my honesty, only others can, now do you have a question about apples or are you just here to be annoying?"
"O.k, you're real enough. I need to show you something."
"What? I have to feed the chickens and pick up applebloom from scoots. what is possibly so important?"
"Here, cover yourself in this>"
Trixie handed applejack a suit made of armor.
"___where did you get that?"
"___why?"
"___erm, I mean, oh whatever let's just do this, this better be quick!"
>>
>>30678106
Trixie teleported them both to the mountains of the east, and put the suit on applejack.
"walk past that cliff."
"WHAT!!?"
"Oh blah, here, here's a rope, (ties rope to applejack) look, now you have a rope, I'll tug you if anything happens, but I guarantee you'll find nothing will be wrong."
"...I don't know why I do things like this."
applejack walked past the cliff but continued walking, and saw past the border, seeing some autists guarding a gate. this part of the border was some sort of lab. applejack got captured by a strange man.
The rope was pulled, and Trixie couldn't pull back.
"Who are you?"
"I'm... applejack."
"how did you get here?"
"um, a fellow mare named Trixie pushed me here, sh's over thataway."
applejack pointed into equestria where it was still visible from the outside.
"sweet jesus it's a masonic pony. look at that cloak."
"What?"
applejack was a little muffled from the iron suit which was holding her place.
>>
>>30678155
the man spoke to a few other, applejack faintly heard about a prophecy of horses, one namely a white one which would come at the end of time.
There was a debate about whether this was the reality of equestria.
One refused to listen any further, and the others got into a debate about whether sinners burned forever, or only burned if they chose to burn.
applejack remembered these arguments from the past somehow.
If one burned forever for a finite crime, was the punishment just? and if one were not able to choose to be saved, then did that mean one couldn't choose to be unsaved? If there was no free will in the afterlife, then what was it worth.
This made sense to applejack: but she was held down with a ball and chain.
"Can someone please get me outa here?"
"shut thy mouth satan!"
"Oy, it's not satan, her name is applejack, go cool off over there."
the man went down the hall.
"Listen, if we let you go, you can't tell anyone."
"I don't know who or what you are, but In equestria? I'm considered the honest one."
"well, it's either that, or you're stuck out here."
"I...I... why?"
"because your kind? out world isn't ready for you. we've been training the purple one with fake versions of us: there still needs research to be done."
"Did you... create me?"
"No, no one did."
>>
>>30678203
"we created a show about you."
"Well I don't wanna see it, I just wanna go home!"
"it's gonna be o.k."
the man walked over to aj, who bucked him and took the armor off: making her reappear where the border would've led her had she not worn iron.
applejack was falling from a cliff...
fortunately Trixie was observing from afar, and caught her fall...
>>
>>30678229
Trixie and applejack look into the sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg9zA_5SL8k
and that's it.
>>
>>30678032
bump for morning peoplele
>>
>>30679078
Sumo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.