[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes i wonder if you guys are as fucked in the head in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: 1501711328292.png (125KB, 478x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501711328292.png
125KB, 478x521px
Sometimes i wonder if you guys are as fucked in the head in real life as you are on 4chan.
Have any of you ever been to an /mlp/ meetup or ran into someone who goes to this board?
Whats was it like?
>>
>>30672658
On /mlp/? Nope. /pol/ on the other hand is even more racist, mysoginistic and immature in real life than they are online.
>>
>>30672658
Never met any nor/mlp/eople in real life and I don't plan to either. But if 4chan posts are any guide to one's true personality, I would say that /mlp/ consists largely of 20-30 year old males who have reasonable social skills, a few friends they may talk to once in a while, and some form of active income. In other words, unremarkable at best, and downright bland at worst.
>>
Nope, but I think most of us are just regular dudes at this point.
>>30672692 got it I think, I have a friend that /pol/, and he's too aggressive for most normies.
Wbu, OP? How are you IRL?
>>
I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30672658
I'd fuck a horse IRL. Horse pussy must feel incredible.
>>
>>30672658

I'm pretty fucked up but I keep it private because really I just want to be left alone and I don't want to make people who aren't involved in my interests uncomfortable.
>>
>>30672658
I met a couple 4cc jersey scarf people at Galacon. One of them was a girl. Both were normal looking, normal weight, normally behaved. We exchanged a few words about MLP and /mlp/ and that was it.
>>
>>30672658
>Another 'give me stuff I can take back to /r/4chan for teh lulz' thread
>>
>>30672772
Im a loser
>>30672991
Nah just was curious
>>
/mlp is pretty much split into 2 groups:
The "normal people" who have a pretty normal life/social life and hobbies and just like to shitpost about pone.
Then there are ultra autists who spend 90% of their time on pony related stuff, unironically only love their waifu and have no hobbies or interests besides mlp.
>>
>>30672658
>implying I have social interactions
lel, get >>>/out/
>>
File: need more be said.png (766KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
need more be said.png
766KB, 680x680px
>>30672658
>you guys
fuck off back to your board.
>>
>>30672658
You can't actually meet someone from /mlp/ because they don't go outside. Duh.
>>
>>30672658
I know how to hide my power levels
>>
>>30673001
I am normal and love my waifu.
>>
File: 1494982513344.png (264KB, 665x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494982513344.png
264KB, 665x471px
I'm unironically fairly attractive but i have a lot of people tell me i'm looking at them as if i despised them, and i have no close friends anymore, i'm very socially anxious and have to plan out a situation beforehand.
Every attempt at including myself in a group or hobby has ended in me sitting there like an awkward faggot not knowing how to have a conversation and trying to make myself stop shaking.
The only time when i'm not like this with strangers is when i fucking hate them for whatever reason.
I type exactly how i speak.
I have a waifu because my last gf really fucked me up.
I feel like a good chunk of 4chan is like this too.
>>
>>30672658
Haven't because there isn't one...heck even the fandom is in shambles in this stupid fucking country, the yearly picnic is a miracle in and of itself... Just incase, it's Hungary.
>>
>>30673191
Kinda this, but I never feel nervous speaking to people. I have to speak with clients a lot since I'm a freelancer I also have no friends and probably never will since I hate getting close with people for they are so phony. When you know people you are talking to are temporary, what's that to worry about? Whether or not you have a loving family you will die alone with an endless eternity ahead of you.
>>
>>30672830
This *345742
>>
>>30672658
irl i'm a bit shy but intelligent (even tho i don't give much effort to nothing)

I have some close Friends (like 7), but i'm not as fucked up as i say to be here.

I've never met another Brony, mostly because i try to hide that side of myself to the people (cause on my social Group the Ponies aren't so well-seen) and that stops me from meeting other Pony fans and /mlp/eople.

The worst part of It is that i can't go anywhere without someone seeing me so i have problems for watching the pony movies and buying toys.

Also It is to difficult to find most of the new content with Latin-spanish subtitles/voices.

And the worst part is when i have mistakes while writing on /mlp/
>>
>>30672746
>unremarkable at best, and downright bland at worst.
Damn it's like you know me
>>
>>30672746
Hit's me to an almost T, only difference is often times I'm the life of the party in social interactions.

but still tfw no gf
>>
>>30672658
I was part of a group in high school that frequently went on 4chins and spouted maymays at each other. And then MLP FIM showed up on/b/, we all hid our power levels from each other, until one day someone spouted the 20% cooler meme and then we all became bronies. Then we spent our spares watching pones on an ipad and a crummy hp laptop.
>>
>>30673103
Not true I've seen some people that obviously lurk and post on here, buying merch in public, although they could have been a fur faggot since my city is full of them.
>>
I'm 43 in a pretty boring, but otherwise average paying job with clerical work. I have two kids and an ex-wife. I kept the kids. I'm pretty much a generic average middle class white dude with kids.
>>
I went to the brony panel at comic con and yes, everyone there was a fucking weirdo. Even the naval officer who was on the panel.
>>
File: 1478400661886.jpg (147KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478400661886.jpg
147KB, 633x758px
>>30674948
>43
>>
File: full.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
I'm pretty social, confident about myself pretty big guy 6'5 225 most people on here would call me a Chad. Got a wife kids in a police officer. I just like pones. I praise the sun. Carry a pendant like pic related when I'm on duty.
>Mfw when I get killed on patrol and they discover the pendant and realize I was a secret horse fucker
>>
>>30674977
That's a pretty neat pendant and I want one like it now
>>
>>30674977
43 year old white dad again, fuck. I have a pony pendant as well. Mine looks different, it's smaller and silver, but it's the exact same sun within a circle like that.
>>
>>30674977
>>30675003
I really want to decorate my house with semi-occult pony symbolism. But I'm a massive poorfaggot so I probably never will.
>>
>>30672658
Oh look.
Its another "are you serious" thread.
These are just as old as cumming in rainbow dash.
>>
>>30675020
I don't decorate my house or anything, I sort of just wear it on me almost all the time like
>>30674977
>>
>>30675020
You don't have to decorate your house man. Just get something that will remind you of them. Like I did with my pendant.
>>
>>30675003
It's always nice to know someone else praises the sun. If I ever pulled you over and I saw that you'd definitely get a pass.
>>
>>30672746
The problem is, except for a few details, that describes 95%, if not more, of people over twenty, so that description would work for almost any community with an older audience.
>>
I've been to cons for this shot and have hung out with casual /mlp/ posters via this board as a surrogate to finding one another at the con. They were good people who knew they soerged about pony but could hold conversations about other things.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to change to sperg mode when coming to this site Anon. If I ever posted on Facebook, it sure wouldn't be the way I post on here.
>>
The only normal thing about me is that i have a job, i have no friends, don't know or care about most of my family besides my parents and brother. i have have 3k worth of merch, 17GB of pony, and the only other thing i care about besides pony is my video games, and even then i just mod pony into them. >>30673104
This is all you have to do to avoid any problems.
>>
>>30675233
>I've been to cons for this shot
Was it the one in Baltimore?
>>
>>30675348
>17GB of pony
So, what, you only have the first 3 seasons in 1080p? Don't tell me you watch in 480p...
>>
>>30672658
I'm just an average guy who is decently social. All the horsefuckery is just a front most of us put on here. We know how autistic we seem to others so we just roll with it.
>>
>>30674908
Do you live in Berlin or what?
>>
>>30674977
Are you that one guy from the screencap that asked someone holding a pinkie pie plushie wheter they had mental problems. Who posted here
>>
>>30675373

Nah, Milwaukee.
>>
>>30675847
Kek I remember that. I wish but no I live out in California.
>>
>>30674977
Wait, are you Berlinfag?
>>
>>30676442
Nah I already mentioned I live out in California
>>
>>30675233
This tbhfam
>>
>>30675440
I'm pretty sure he meant 17gb of pony images.
>>
>>30672658
>Sometimes i wonder if you guys are as fucked in the head in real life as you are on 4chan.
I'm a normie in public/withfriends, but I'm an absolute autist degenerate alone.

>Have any of you ever been to an /mlp/ meetup or ran into someone who goes to this board?
Yes. At Bronycon, there were people wearing the scarves and 4cc Jerseys.

>Whats was it like?
They were chill. We were just talking about the events/panels we went to, the merch we bought, the show, the VAs. The 4cc was essentially brief. Good talk though, wish I took a pic with them.
>>
>>30672658
I'm friends with two /mlp/eople. both bros.
>>
Met a fellow nor/mlp/erson in real life. Pretty average Joe. Talking got cut short as he just got news that his father got stabbed in the throat by some dindu while he was working a construction project.

If you're still around anon I hope things turned out okay.
>>
>>30675185
That isn't a problem. It just shows that the MLP community doesn't really differ from any other fandom with any sizable proportion of older members.
>>
>>30675233
Same. However discussing what type of content we browse here is off limits now because the last time I talked to anons about them it was mostly fetish generals.
>>
>>30672658
I'm so fucked in the head that sometimes I don't put the seat down on the toilet in public bathrooms.
>>
File: 100% Sad.jpg (103KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
100% Sad.jpg
103KB, 442x740px
>>30673191
This desu. I'm basically the same thing plus or minus a few details.

I'd be a lot more socially engaged and happier with life if it weren't for the fact that I had exclusively dedicated the best years of my teenage life to school. I also happened to inherit some aspects of my mother's raging anxiety difficulties, so that's a bucket of fun in and of itself. My parents also insisted that I maintain a 3.7 GPA throughout high school or else I wouldn't get into college. I practically had to end and prevent any new social interactions because I could barely juggle working with school, the occasional friend, and finding a reason not to my best Kurt Cobain impression aka become an hero.

And as if life couldn't get any better, I lost a good friend of mine towards the middle of my time at high school. They found his car wrapped around a tree that police suspect he hit at +45MPH, he could've survived if it weren't for the fact that he had no seat belt on. To add insult to injury, police also found open bottles of alcohol in his car. Seeing as he was the backbone to a lot of my friendships, the others I had considered good friends began to move on to more interesting people.

This was also the time where I had begun to transition to a state program that allowed me to take the last 2 years of high school at a local community college. Meaning any content with people I had at my high school was almost completely gone from my life.

So here I am, graduated high school with my standard diploma and an associates degree with 90 college credits that are practically universal with any school of my choice. It only cost me my overall enjoyment of life, my friends, and fair standings with my family.

But I personally prefer to stay here and pretend that not real horsepussi > 3DPDs, and look at myself as something other than a kid who sold his life for something that never existed.
>>
File: 1501976590378.jpg (23KB, 290x264px) Image search: [Google]
1501976590378.jpg
23KB, 290x264px
>>30672746
MOOT? IS THAT YOU?

I SWEAR TO GOD, STOP SELLING MY DATA TO JEWGLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>30672658
it's all irony. we're the most normal you could get. some of us are lowkey really intelligent.
>>
>>30674948
>43
jesus christ man
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.