[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony or Human?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (722KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
722KB, 1024x1024px
I was curious whats this site results would be.
In EQD the big majority would go as a pony.

Let's see if the people here are different:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13638038
>>
>>30671118
>there are people that wouldn't choose human
>they wouldn't smash their waifu with their hmd
>>
>>30671118
I'm conflicted because I want to be the little mare but I also want to fuck my waifu. Gonna flip a coin.
>>
>>30671141
There appears to be many of them who want to be a pony.
>>
>>30671118
I'm sorry I can't do pony the best I'll do is kiss and hug them not fuck them.
>>
I don't want to be a mundane ass human who's going to stick out, be unable to really fit in for the rest of his life.
I want to be magical and I want the ability to impregnate a poner You're literally a faggot if you say otherwise.
>>
>>30671158
>implying
Magic can make you able to impregnate your waifu even as a human.
>>
>>30671158
So you want to be a pony?
Or what exactly?
>>
>>30671118
It depends, I'd prefer to be a pegasus/unicorn instead of a human because of flying and magic, but fuck being a mudpony
>>
>>30671162
That anon is saying that he wants to be a speshul snowflake human that can into magic.
>>
>>30671171
this
>>
>>30671118
>trading a micropenis for the ability to cum in 20 seconds
not much of a trade but I'm rather fond of my me-ness
>>
>>30671172
How does a special snowflake magical human not fit in or avoid sticking out.

>>30671160
>resorting to magical IVF when you could be doing it the old fashioned way.
>>
>>30671172
For magic really?
I guess special snowflake will cry about everything.
>>
>>30671182
an average human male is more than enough for a pony mare.
>>
Looks like /mlp/ is becoming EQD.
>>
For whats its worth i want to be the little pony whether i go to equestria or not.
>>
The problem with turning into a pony is that you'll lose your entire identity. That can be really damaging. Unless you're already mentally ill and think you're something else (trannies)
>>
>>30671322
Humans last in bed for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Ponies only last 1 min.
So that's about 10 to 15 orgasm for a mare that a human is fucking.
So what do you guys think having to change your bed sheets every time you guys fuck.
>>
>>30671449
>ponies work exactly like horses.
>>
>>30671449
Eh no.
Humans last about 5-6 minutes which is still much longer than a stallions 15seconds.

Hence, why the hell would so many people want to be ponies? Maybe they want to get fucked a s a pony by an human?
>>
File: 1501797482809.png (274KB, 686x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501797482809.png
274KB, 686x375px
>>30671118
>People aren't actually proud of being a human and instead would want to be from a race that can't do anything right without magic.
>>
>>30671460
cuck...all of them.
>>
>>30671454
>>30671457
Really.
So how long do they last mares of course?
>>
Human, every fucking day all day
>>
>>30671460
>utopian society where the heads of state have the time to help their subjects through interpersonal issues.
>everyone has a purpose and calling in life
>community always willing to help eachother out
Yea ponies sure don't have their shit together senpai.
>>
>>30671483
you can get a irl mare rather quick to orgams by directly stimulating her clit.

>>30671494
Pones would be conquered by humans and made into pets for lewd.
>>
>>30671448
To be fair the only identity you'd have in Equestria would be "that weird ape creature that squats in the abandoned house at the edge of town and constantly talks to himself, usually saying stupid shit and accusing himself of being a 'samefag'"
>>
>>30671505
>Pones would be conquered by humans and made into pets for lewd
Which would be relevant if the entirety of the US army was dropped into Equestria with a fully briefing, I doubt even all of /mlp/ would be even considered a threat by pony standards, single squad of unicorns would just fucking vaporize us all if we got to uppity because they have fucking magic.
>>
>>30671603
What would do as pony? Your life would become nearly same as here.
Just some crazy pony who claims to be a human once.
It is not the peoples fault why you are lonely but yours.
So you would be lonely in equestria too.
>>
>>30671457
>why the hell would so many people want to be ponies?
Magic and flying as opposed to "I can hold this fairly lightweight thing"
Also, we don't really know if Equestrian pony reproduction is comparable to real horses, for all we know pone stallions could have just as much stamina as a human.
>>
>>30671641
and what if they dont have even genitals?

Afterall, its canon. Pones have dick and pussy.
>>
>>30671621
the majority of unicorns can only use fucking telekinesis
>>
>>30671621
Yeah cause they sure do a lot with that magic
>>
>>30671603
Immnot gonna fucking lie if I was transported to equestria as a human the first fucking thing I'd do is find an abandoned house and live there.only ever coming out in a robe I'm pathetic.
>>
>>30671640
Nigga, if I had wings I could travel the world with ease. I see a cool mountain I could just fly right to the top with no risk, pass a massive river, fly up a waterfall and across canyon.
Can't do any of the shit as a human, not without significant risk of harm or death at least, so I'd be lonely but at least I'd be an adventuring loner seeing new shit everyday instead of some dude stuck in an abandoned house all his life.

Also
>Implying pones would just easily accept some ugly, hairless ape being into their society
They barred the doors when Zecora first showed up and she's basically just a pone with strips, they'd certainly run from the misshapen skin monster

>>30671657
And one exceptionally powerful unicorn can lift a several hundred ton constellation bear and drop it right on you
>>
As a human you would be special and definitely have a higher chance to get close to the princesses and mane 6.

As a pony you are just one of millions...nothing special.
>>
>>30671670
Because you would end up as a pegasus and of course you would have the traning too.

That was ponyville. Besides, we have seen the minotaur dude walking around without being killed or arrested.

She is still a pone, weak to hot monkey dick.
>>
>>30671673
Fucking this. No one ever think of this
>>
>ITT:Special snowflakes that want to be a main character instead of simply wanting to be part of their world.
>>
>>30671673
Your origin would still be special and they'd make an ep about you.
>>
>>30671705
What the pony ones?
>>
>>30671695
self-hating nigger.
>>
>he doesn't want to be a cute pony
Fucking hang yourself. Literally a mudpony with fingers.
>>
>>30671915
shut up filthy pony!
Now lift your tail so i can show you whose boss.
>>
File: 1363075650124.png (50KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1363075650124.png
50KB, 1400x1050px
>>30671900
What's your origin story faggot, did you arrive in equestria after drinking bleach?
Did you get found by Twilight and work on applejacks farm?
Do all the ponies lust after the HMD?
Are you inexplicably less autistic in equestria?
Are your hands gods gift to equine kind?
You are not the main character, the mane6 would be creeped out over essentially being stalked by thousands of people and you would be an oddity that would quickly become part of the background once your time the spotlight was over.
A curiousity, known only because of what he is rather than who he is.
>>
Definitely human, but if I had to go as a pone, I would want to be a cutie mare.
>>
>>30671118
>no griffon
What the fuck? I want to be a magical quadroped but I still want hands.
>>
>>30671983
As a human he would still get more pussy.
>>
>>30671673
>pony pops into the world says he used to be human, has no connection to anyone around him, doesn't know how to use his body, has nowhere to live.
As if twilight wouldn't investigate this.
>>
>not wanting to be a little filly and ride a thick horse cock everyday and everywhere.
You guys are faggets. Jeez.
>>
File: fag be gone.jpg (84KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fag be gone.jpg
84KB, 1080x1080px
>>30672253
>>30672007
>>30671978
>>30671915
>>
Pone is for rape.
>>
The only reason I pick human is because I would have a heart attack if I was a pony
>>
File: 1453535996883.png (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453535996883.png
131KB, 640x480px
>>30671983
Oh I'd be just as autistic there as I am here. In fact I'd use my autism as a force of villainy in thier world and work to destroy the elements/rainbow power and conquer all of equestria. And if I fail I become a reformed villain and new friend to the six. win win.
>>
Would have less of a chance bagging your waifu as a normie pony to be honest...

As human at least you have being exotic going for you. That and that human stamina.
>>
>>30671118
Honesly would rather be a unicorn on Earth. Equestria's nice and all but they've got shit that could probably kill me if I ever stepped foot outside of an established town. Hell, sometimes the killer things come to town
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.