[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #145

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 73

"I know it will be a good day because I'm with you" Edition

Previous thread: >>30545469

Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times
>>
ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE
Hard to believe this garbage pile is still burning.... Still miss writing for you guys but just too busy now.
>>
>>30667296
FRIENDS
>>
>>30667344
TOUCH
>>
>>30667500
BREAST
>>
File: 1501964296542.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501964296542.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30667537
>teleponks behind u
>*giggle*
>"Nothing personnel, Shimmy!"
>>
>>30667537
SO GOOD
>>
File: 1501933246313.png (432KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501933246313.png
432KB, 957x1024px
>there exists a negaverse in which GlimGlam is a fanatical ancap scholar
>>
>>30668002
>there is a universe where Trixie is so great and powerful that she is worshipped as a god
>>
File: 0otbVJ8.png (186KB, 445x527px) Image search: [Google]
0otbVJ8.png
186KB, 445x527px
>>
Twi is too rich for this shit.
>>
File: 1501982858053.png (894KB, 1385x779px) Image search: [Google]
1501982858053.png
894KB, 1385x779px
>>30667207
>when shimmy sees twi
>>
>>30669511
is that from the short?
>>
>>30670144
That's from the new shorts that premiered tonight.
>>
>>30670149
Aw sweet
>>
>>30667616

"A target's a target." *honk*
>>
>>30671930
buncha nerds
>>
File: rrr.jpg (94KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
94KB, 700x750px
https://derpibooru.org/1504361
Which universe does busty Rarity live in? I'd like to pay her a visit with my dick.
>>
File: 1499321257554.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1499321257554.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>30673800
>Bimbo-tier body
>>
Dykeshit kills threads!
>>
I want the Shimmagrints to leave
>>
File: 1484018662610.png (475KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484018662610.png
475KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>30677733
nice digits and a nice twilight
>>
>>30678334

The merging is complete!
>>
Dont leave us Jeff :(
>>
>>30682565
I'm not. I've actually had the thread open since my last update.

But for whatever reason, I straight-up haven't been able to write lately. Every time I try, I get hit by this a ton of anxiety and self-consciousness, whether I'm working on my greentext or the "real" writing that I do outside of /mlp/.

I'll try to have something out soon, but it's just been bizarrely difficult to get words made.
>>
>>30682765
Oh okay
I hope everything goes well jeff
>>
File: 1505272.jpg (80KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
1505272.jpg
80KB, 800x618px
Low energy general. Sad!
>>
>>30683570
k thanks
>>
>>30667207
I want to stick things into her butt.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the new EQG shorts/specials?
I havent seen any of them
>>
Will R9Klight ever be finished?
>>
>>30693747
A man can dream.
>>
File: Sovietlight.jpg (755KB, 1440x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Sovietlight.jpg
755KB, 1440x1829px
>>30693747
No. Stop asking about it.
>>
>>30695318
why do you have to remind me of russian scitwi?
>>
>>30667207

Is Sunset gay for SciLight?
>>
>>30698004
no(Yes)
>>
File: IMG_20170806_173829.jpg (39KB, 498x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_173829.jpg
39KB, 498x399px
If the Discord server doesnt come back soon, im gonna burn down this hell hole
>>
File: 1507376.png (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1507376.png
2MB, 1800x2400px
>>30698599
You wouldn't want to burn down your waifu's favorite thread, r-right?
>>
File: IMG_20170727_001453.jpg (15KB, 273x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_001453.jpg
15KB, 273x319px
>>30698764
>my waifu
You must be new here, Jojo
>>
>>30698790
Thats not me, Puff
>>
File: IMG_20170801_191042.jpg (23KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_191042.jpg
23KB, 375x375px
>>30699153
suuuure
>>
>>30668002
I bet she would be Littlefinger-tier at making people break the NAP, giving her a valid casus belli to kill the individual.
>>
File: smol.png (228KB, 426x551px) Image search: [Google]
smol.png
228KB, 426x551px
Tiny?
>>
>>30698790
>Phoneposting.
>>
>>30701201
>not phoneposting
>>
File: DGR7e4RUIAAp54k.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DGR7e4RUIAAp54k.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>30701201
Just to spite you, sweetie <3
>>
>>30701198
Tiny Twi!
>>
>>30701198
I want to write something >rape like but can't bring myself to it
super cute
>>
Scilight is a smell slut!
>>
>>30701926
Rick and Morty was a mistake.
>>
>>30700858
all of my want.
green when?
>>
>>30703723
if you think calling something tiny is a Rick and Morty reference, then you need to stop watching rick and morty
>>
File: Come_at_me_bro.jpg (281KB, 1794x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Come_at_me_bro.jpg
281KB, 1794x1536px
>>30703751
It IS actually a R&M reference. Pic related

These newfags
>>
>>30704159
>"welp, project phoenix is a failure"
>begins to axe-murder a bunch of scitwi clones
>>
>>30704159
Puff, that you?
Man, you draw much better.
>>
Do you guys think Sci-Twi is still going to try and get into the "Everton Independent Study Program" that she mentioned early in Friendship Games, after they graduate high school? Sounds like a higher-up kinda of college or university.
I feel like that'd be a looming issue if EQG ever gets a proper ending. Might not be for years though, considering it might get it's own spin-off show.
>>
File: 1495439100750.png (384KB, 1078x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1495439100750.png
384KB, 1078x1625px
>>30705161
Moshi moshi, Puff desu-ka!
>>
>>30705301
feel like she might
>>
Finally got something written. Not my best work, but I hope someone here likes it, at least.

>Okay, so, maybe you should probably stop drawing wizards in your notebook during calculus class
>But Ms. Harshwhinny seriously needs to chill
>Your grades are fine!
>Best in the class, even
>And it’s not like anyone besides her actually cares how “professional” you’re being in her class, or whatever
>So anyway, when your teacher’s shadow looms over you for the third time this week, you no longer feel particularly scared
>Well, that’s a lie; you’re actually absolutely terrified (to the point of nearly biting your tongue in half when you flinch, feeling two thick beads of sweat trail their way down the back of your neck), but at least you’re better at hiding it now
>You look up from the orc-slaying, elven, busty sorceress currently blasting fire and havoc next to your unfinished practice problems, and meet Ms. Harshwhinny’s disapproving glare
>”Ms. Sparkle?”
“Yes, ma’am?”
>”Any particular reason you’ve decided this doodling is more important than our practice exercises?”
“Because I already know how to do this, ma’am.”
>”I see. Then would you like to demonstrate your knowledge to the rest of the class?”
>It’s an obvious bluff, but you decide to call it
“Sure.”
>You hold out your hand, and Harshwhinny glowers at you as she hands you the marker
>With the entire class’s eyes (which actually isn’t that many, seeing as only about seven students made it into Advanced Calculus), you step up to the board and scribble down the answer, trying to look as nonchalant and dismissive about it as possible
>Maybe you should have been a bit less dismissive, though, because you ended up blazing through the thing without paying too much attention to what the problem actually was
>>
>>30707210
>And when you turn around, Harshwhinny is trying her professional best to contain a smirk
>”Well, Ms. Sparkle, you did quite well. Or, rather, you would have. If I’d asked you to find the function’s derivative.”
“H-huh?”
>”I asked for the limit as it approaches infinity. If you’d been paying attention, maybe you’d have noticed that.”
>She steps back up to the front of the room, her high heels clacking on the tile
>”I’ll spare giving you detention. But, in the future, please try to keep up, alright?”
>Her tone drips with condescension disguised as disappointment
>You return to your desk, feeling as if everyone is internally laughing at you
>Punishment, you can take; you honestly don’t care about staying for detention
>But being talked down to?
>For the rest of the class, you can’t even hold a pencil, as your hands are shaking in anger

“I can’t believe her! Why does she always have to be such a mega-bitch!?”
>You slam your fist onto the cafeteria table, rattling everyone’s lunch
>Starlight chews on her lip, making that awkward face she always gets when she knows her advice will piss you off and is trying to phrase it in the least inflammatory way possible
>”Maybe she’s just stressed? I mean, she might feel like you’re disrespecting her by drawing in her class, and wants to teach you—“
“Well, she wouldn’t be so stressed if she’s just remove the industrial-sized horse-dildo that’s definitely up her ass.”
>Starlight sighs
>”I’m just saying, you should maybe consider how she feels. Being a teacher is a rough job, and—“
>You shoot Starlight a glare that shuts her up
>Next to you, Trixie slaps her manga shut and perks up, getting that bright-eyed look that always precedes one of her terrible ideas
>”Oh! Trixie knows! Challenge her to a one-on-one math competition! No holds barred! That way you can regain your honor and prove to her that, uh…”
>Trixie scratches at her chin
>>
>>30707213
>”I dunno, you can prove whatever your dumb problem is!”
“It’s not a dumb problem! She talks down to me, and I hate that.”
>Moondancer looks up from her plate of spaghetti
>”Maybe you c-could burn her h-h-house down?”
“Oh, that’s your answer for everything.”
>”That’s c-cause it’d work… I bet she h-has a bunch of cats, too… wonder if they’d run around on f-f-fire and…”
>She notices all of you are staring at her
>”S-sorry.”
“Anyway. I hate her stupid purple suit, her stupid mom-haircut, and her stupid, uh… class, and… dumb face…”
>You cross your arms
“I just hate everything about her.”
>Starlight makes the face again, and you internally sigh when you think about how stupid her advice is probably going to be
>”Maybe just talk to her? Apologize to her for making it seem like you don’t respect her, then explain that our Game Nights are important to you. Maybe say the class isn’t moving at your pace, and so you’ve been drawing to keep from just zoning out? I mean, she’ll probably be willing to work with you to—“
“Ugh, your ideas are *so* dumb and bad.”
>”Sorry.”
“I’m just going to continue acing her class. I don’t care what her stupid issue is.”
>Starlight sighs, then quickly changes the subject
>”So, you’re coming tomorrow, right? I’ve got a pretty killer adventure planned.”
“Of course. My mom’s out of town, though. And she took my car. So I’ve gotta walk.”
>”That’s fine, we’ll wait for you.”

>After lunch, Starlight catches up with you on her own
>”Hey. For real though, maybe try and patch things up with Harshwhinny? I don’t want you missing a game because of detention.”
“Fine, whatever. I’ll talk to our stupid teacher, if you’ll get off my stupid back.”
>>
>>30707219
>Starlight gives you a grateful smile
>”Thanks, Twi. I’m glad you understand.”
“Yeah, yeah.”
>You mimic Starlight’s dumb “I’m so understanding and nice” tone of voice under your breath as you walk away

>You’ve got a free period after lunch, thanks to having tested out of Intro to Computer Science
>So you put your books back in your locker, then head down towards Ms. Harshwhinny’s classroom
>(Since CHS is kind of a dump, they’re not actually able to afford offices for their faculty)
>When you reach the room, though, you find that it’s empty, and the door is open; you guess she’s eating lunch or something
>You suppose you could just wait here for her
>After all, if you don’t talk to her now, Starlight’s just going to keep nagging you
>So you step inside and, as usual, your curiosity gets the better of you
>After stealing a quick glance to make sure your teacher isn’t right behind you, you go over to examine Harshwhinny’s desk
>It’s covered in neat stacks of quizzes and homework, some of it graded and some of it still fresh
>A glass container holds a few red pens, and you notice that the caps of most of them are covered in bite marks
>That’s… weirdly human; not the kind of detail you’d have connected with her
>Scanning down the rest of the desk, you can’t help but feel like it’s a little… barren, for some reason
>At first, you can’t put your finger on it, but then you realize: there’s no pictures
>No family, no friends, not even any pets or shots of her on vacation
>Just completed work, work to be completed, and tools with which to complete work
>That… makes you feel this faint, weirdly hollow feeling
>”Do you need something, Ms. Sparkle?”
>You whirl around, your heart practically jumping into your throat
“N-no! I mean, I don’t need, but…”
>You cough
“I was here to talk to you. To apologize.”
>Harshwhinny raises an eyebrow, striding past you to take a seat at her desk
>>
>>30707224
>”Apologize?”
“Yes. I’m… I’m sorry I’ve been drawing in your class. I know I haven’t been taking it seriously. It’s just kinda easy for me, and it’s been hard to always pay attention, and…”
>You realize you’re probably coming across as a bit of a prick
“And I respect the work you’ve been putting in. It’s just hard for me to keep my attention on stuff sometimes, especially if it’s, um… something I already know.”
>For a moment, Harshwhinny regards you with a cold stare
>Then a tiny smile spreads across her face
>”You’re not the first daydreamer I’ve had in my class, Ms. Sparkle. And not the first overachiever, either.”
“Oh. That’s um… good?”
>”I appreciate you coming to talk to me. You’ve shown a great deal of maturity. And professionalism.”
“Right. That stuff.”
>”And I probably owe you an apology too, for making an example of you to the rest of the class. So, let’s both agree to put this behind us, alright?”
“Sure.”
>”And from now on, hmm…”
>She takes a pen and starts tapping it against her cheek, looking like she’s making a conscious effort to avoid chewing it
>”How about, to keep you engaged, I can give you some material that’s ahead of where the course is now. You can use that to keep yourself occupied during lecture. And in return, I’ll look the other way if you decide to create a few new art pieces. Deal?”
“Uh… yeah. Yeah that’d work.”
>You blink, the realization of how well that went suddenly hitting you
“Thank you, ma’am.”
>”Of course. I’ll see you in class tomorrow, Ms. Sparkle.”
>The smile fades from Ms. Harshwhinny’s face, and she returns to her usual calm, calculating stare
>>
>>30707230

>”So, you talked to her?”
>Starlight beams with pride, and you kinda resent her for it
“I did. Seems like things are fine now.”
>”Yay! I’m so proud of you, Twilight.”
“Yeah, yeah. So, we still on for tomorrow?”
>”Of course. Gonna head home and start drawing maps tonight.”
“Cool. I’ll see you tomorrow, then. Gotta go grab my books.”
>You and Starlight part ways, and you head back to your locker
>It’s several hours after school ended, and everything both inside and outside the school is mostly dark
>On the way to your locker, though, you end up passing by Ms. Harshwhinny’s room
>To your surprise, the light on the room is still on and the door is open a crack, just enough for you to sneak a peak as you pass by
>Ms. Harshwhinny is seated at her desk, much like she was earlier, still diligently grading through her stacks of papers on her barren, photo-less desk
>She looks up only for a moment to glance out the window, which the night has turned into a dark mirror
>And then she focuses back on her papers, flipping to the next stack and continuing her work
>You back away from the door, and hurriedly grab your things and leave the school

>That night, once your homework is done and finished watching your pre-bed documentary (tonight’s being on Benito Mussolini and his absolute failure of a conquest in Africa), you lie back in bed, staring at the ceiling
>Images of you as a young girl, sitting alone at lunch-tables with your bed bowed over a textbook, flood through your mind
>Following those, you see yourself walking home from school alone, sometimes still with your nose in a book
>You see long days at school not speaking to anyone unless spoken to, and then stammering uncontrollably when you tried to respond
>If you hadn’t met your little friend-group when you reached highschool, it’s not hard to imagine those days stretching on forever
>>
>>30707238
>And it’s quite easy to imagine an adult Twilight sitting at her desk, diligently working on her barren desk, in the corner of a spacious office in some prestigious research lab somewhere, as successful as she could ever hope to be
>And also completely and utterly alone
>Needless to say, it takes you a long time to get to sleep that night

>When you wake up, you’re feeling groggy and uneasy, in that way that always follows a night of sullen dreams
>Since you still don’t have a car, you end up walking to school again, grumbling as your backpack weighs down on your shoulders
>Up above you, a front of swollen dark clouds is rolling into view, casting the neighborhood around you into a dreary gray
>At school, you continue on in your routine until you reach Harshwhinny’s class
>You can’t help but scrutinize her; in a weird way, it’s the most attentive you’ve ever been
>The way she prowls the classroom, always sort of drifting back towards the corners, and the way she stares out the window whenever she’s given you an independent problem to work on…
>She seems so lonely
>But not in the romantic sense; she’s no scorned lover pining for her (whatever, probably something about stars or shit)
>She seems lonely in that sort of resigned way people get when they try to tell themselves they’re not lonely at all
>A lot like you were, as a kid…

>When her class is over, you find it hard to pay attention to anything for the rest of the day
>This vivid image keeps popping into your mind, showing Harshwhinny sitting at home, alone in her one-bedroom apartment, surrounded by bare tables and walls featuring only store-bought art, with gallons upon gallons of half-eaten icecream stacked up in the freezer
>It freaks you out, badly
>Because sometimes, the vision morphs, and it’s you instead
>”Twilight! Pay attention when Trixie is talking!”
“Huh? Oh, sorry.”
>>
>>30707259
>It’s near the end of school, and you’re hanging out with Trixie while you wait for the bell
>”So anyway, All Might is actually a much better version of Superman, because he embodies human frailty and shows how even unlimited power can’t make a hero truly invincible, and that courage is ultimately—“
“Uh huh. I’m sure whatever you were about to say was gonna be awesome, Trixie, but I have to, uh… get packed. Yeah.”
>”That’s okay! Trixie will tell you the rest later! She can even read you her analytical essay.”
“Y-yeah, sure…”

>As usual, you kill a good chunk of time after school in the basement labs
>Today, you can’t focus enough to do much, so you end up mostly just fidgeting with an oscilloscope, swapping out various LRC circuit configurations to try and make something cool happen
>Not much does
>And when you finally leave the lab, the school is deserted, and rain is pouring outside
>The occasional peal of thunder booms in the distance, underscoring the endless pattering of droplets against CHS’s shitty asbestos-laden ceiling
>Dammit, you still don’t have a ride to Starlight’s for Game Night
>You suppose you could call her to drive you
>But she’ll act all super-nice about it, and that’ll just make you mad
>So… that leaves you with
>Out of nowhere, a terrible idea hits you
>>
>>30707265

>Harshwhinny looks up from her papers, clearly surprised, when she hears you knocking on your door
>”Ms. Sparkle? Is something wrong?”
“No, ma’am. I had a, uh…”
>Nervous sweat rolls down the back of your neck, and your tongue feels thick in your mouth
“I have a question for you.”
>”Certainly.”
>She sets her things down and folds her hands in her lap
“Are you, um… busy, tonight?”
>Harshwhinny raises an eyebrow
>”No more than usual.”
“Oh. Cool. Well, um, if you wouldn’t mind, it’s raining, and I could really use a ride to my friend’s house. We’re having a Game Night tonight. Going to be playing Dungeons and Dragons. If you could drive me to it, I’d really appreciate that. And maybe, if you want, I don’t think we’d mind of you joined in…”

And there it is, the setup for a "Harshwhinny plays DnD with the Twi gang" green. Lemme know if you think it's worth continuing pls.
>>
>>30707276
Are they going to have fun together?
>>
>>30707210
Sweet new Jeff story with Harshwhinny!
>>
>>30707276
obligatory insert jeff hype here

but honestly I just want Hashwhinny to be happy; you're painting her to be a really depressed person, and that can't be!
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.