[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 459 - Title card.png (274KB, 1113x1302px) Image search: [Google]
459 - Title card.png
274KB, 1113x1302px
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is still a small miniquest to Miracle that requires no prior knowledge to be played.
-----------------------------
> Catch up at https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
> Last thread: >>30655383
> Inventory: Shovel, coffee (Hot), towel (In plastic bag), talking stone sphere (Needs heat to work)
-----------------------------
>>30658306
>>30658272
>segmentation fault
>redo from
>chpswd 646
>>As part of her attempt to convince Surane's Dreamers to join her cause, Nightmare Moon gifted us a vesel of
>chroot einerenereidas
>>theoretically capable of surviving the transition from Oneiros to
>>Although her request was rejected, the Illuminant Crescent is an invaluable relic of dreamcraftery and
>>Yet unused, as the tower provides us with the same posibilities
>>Princess Luna has avoided questions regarding her feelings on the mater.
>Redo from start
>...
>...
>...
>...
>Booting StablOS 3.4.0.0.0.1.5
>>
>>30666522
>chroot einerenereidas
What?
>>
>>30666546
...It's the computer's output?
>>
>>30666566
I don't understand most of what it says most of the time.
>>
>>30666576
It's a computer in the process of crashing.
>>
>>30666522
What letter gave us this result?
Check what the battery is on now.
>>
>>30666522
Wait for it to finish booting I guess.
>>
>>30667132
Check both on the screen and on the battery.
>>
>>30667132 >>30667132 >>30668008 >>30668341
I wait for it to boot for a moment and search for the battery indicator-- still at about a third of it's full charge.
>>
>>30668749
I don't think we are going to get any useful information out of this thing. Move on.
>>
>>30668749
Let's go back to twilight.
There was a torch in the compartment right? Steal it.
>>
File: file.png (102KB, 639x822px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 639x822px
>>30668758 >>30668856
I open the machine again to take the flashlight and test it, smiling to myself when I confirm it works, and head back to Sparkle, or Twilight, or whatever is that she's called.
At least I have the towel this time. I cover my head and the coffee with it when I am passing under the water this time and, when I reach them, show the cup to Twilight. "Got you coffee."
"The pass was for a coffee machine?"
"No, for- It's complicated." I sigh. "Some normality thingy. Said time is broken. Have--" I realize I don't know how to get the coffee across without spilling it. "Uh."
"Let me." Spike walks to the edge of the platform casually and hops to my side, some fire blossoming off his mouth, "Twi, I can teleport it. It'll appear over your head."
"Okay?" She gives him an incredulous look, then scrambles to grab it before boiling coffee spills on her mane. "Hey!"
"Warned ya. Come here." He grabs me like a foal without waiting for permision and jumps across again, grabbing me tightly. "You know, it's not the first time amnesia happens."
"Should I worry about my health?"
"Nah, you six--" His eyes are distant for a split second. "You five are hard nuggets." He starts collecting the rope that's sprawled on the ground around his arm. "You had Honesty, AJ. It didn't only mean that you knew lie from truth, it also meant that you always, at every moment, knew who you were without a doubt. And you had Magic, Twi. The other elements of harmony were Laugher, Generosity, Kindness, and Loyalty."
"The elements of harmony are a myth." Says Twilight plainly.
"They were. You saved the world a lot of times... and most times with friendship. You talked down so many crazy people... Twilight described it as a fairy tale she was getting tired of once." He chuckles and takes off his gloves, "Will you hold this for me?"
"Huh?" I grab them.
He starts climbing the wall without answering, digging his claws deeply in the stone and waving his tail for balance.

>1/2
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 742x265px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 742x265px
"And you know," He climbs to the ledge above and lowers the rope to us, "You guys, you guys kind of went thru so many story tropes you know? Flutters and Twi each had amnesia twice, so for me this is kind of, run off the mill for me. Wake up in dungeon, find out who the baddy is, friendship at him. Will you grab?"
Twilight gulps down what remains of her coffee, nothing but pleasure on her face when she does so, and grabs to the rope he lowered.
"ALright, I'll pull you in fast. Where was I? Oh, the baddy. This place has the look of a dungeon. YOu haven't seen a red angry guy with like a hundred hands, haven't you?" We shake our heads. "Must've been a dream too. But yeah, I'll get you two off here, call Celestia, and get you two a medic. Maybe see why Twi isn't an alicorn and why isn't her body trying to turn into one."
"I am an alicorn?" Twilight looks lost for a moment, so I wrap a leg around her lest she falls."
"You should be. Get ready," He heaves a faster pull through the area where we felt cold, "That thing's nasty."
"The computer said we should't get out of the tower. There's two time thingies happening." I tell him.
"Two time thingies?" Twilight's horn alights, but she only cringes, "Ooouch:"
"Twi, time's complex." Says Spike as we reach the higher floor, "Eat some more before trying to scan it."

>2/2
Pic relatedare the unexplored locations Red are dools, yellow is paths..
>>
>>30669255
We should explain to twilight what happened with the time travel.
>>
>>30670220
In fact invite her back to look at the machine herself.
>>
Paused, and will try to have more update tomorrow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.