[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1031952.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1031952.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Twilight becomes a recluse that only cares about studying until she was sent far away from this place
>Starlight's friend gets sent here which turns her into a bitter sociopath and becomes a cult leader
>Sunset becomes obsessed with knowledge and power while studying here
>Tempest Shadow gets upset that her broken keeps her from going here with her friends so she runs away from home to become the Storm King's general

This place is more trouble than it's worth
>>
>>30658781
Seems like they need some psychological counseling in there.
>>
>>30658781
Twilight was born with a special power. She graduated top of her class at celestias school for gifted unicorns
>>
>>30658820
>graduated top of her class
Did she have over 300 confirmed kills?
>>
>>30658820
She also served in the Equestria military in the final battle against King Sombra.
>>
Headcanon bullshit aside, Celestia's school doesn't make a ton of sense unless she specifically established it to find the unicorn who would become the element of magic and free her sister. Outside of Twilight, her school has never been shown to have improved the life or magical abilities of any unicorn who went there. Add that to the fact that Starlight never went and yet she blows the fuck out of all of them, and you have to ask what the point of even going there is
>>
>>30658924
>Add that to the fact that Starlight never went and yet she blows the fuck out of all of them, and you have to ask what the point of even going there is

This is probably the aspect of Glimmer I hate the most.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.