[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how many episodes don't have the standard end theme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

so how many episodes don't have the standard end theme?
>>
good question
>>
File: Anon bald.png (167KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
Anon bald.png
167KB, 395x395px
>>30658350
Shit thats like what every special episode that isn't a premier or finale right? I guess six.
>>
>>30658350
Don't know, I don't watch the show anymore
>>
File: baitpone loves your bait.png (69KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone loves your bait.png
69KB, 405x431px
>>30658388
This one is particularly delicious, desu senpai~
You spoil me!
>>
>>30658350
i think earthhhh is a really greaaaatttt place
thats saying something, cuz ive been thru outer space
>>
There was a string of S5 episodes with unique ending songs.
>>
>>30659145
I assume it's because there was a longer than usual delay between the episode was finished and airtime, so Will Anderson had extra time to add unique music. I think it was like the first six episodes of season 5. (Or maybe season 6?)
>>
>>30659131
whoops wrong show
>>
"All except The Return of Harmony Part 2, A Friend in Deed, A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, Magical Mystery Cure, Pinkie Pride, Twilight's Kingdom - Part 2, The Cutie Map - Part 2, Rarity Investigates!, Made in Manehattan, Hearthbreakers, The Hooffields and McColts, The Crystalling - Part 1, The Crystalling - Part 2, The Gift of the Maud Pie, On Your Marks, Gauntlet of Fire, No Second Prances, A Hearth's Warming Tail, Stranger Than Fan Fiction, 28 Pranks Later and The Perfect Pear."

- mlp wikia
>>
>>30659161
and that's not even the ending theme anymore, doofus
>>
>>30658350
>>30659211
For some reason I love the season two closing credits song from return of the harmony, and a canterlot wedding. It was very well put together with the atmosphere of the episodes.
>>
>>30658350
There were quite a few in a row when they brought the new orchestrator Kelly Davidson on the show

She probably asked William Anderson if she could do that and he said yes, but then somebody higher up the chain said that they should save it for special episodes
>>
>>30659443
Yeah after reading the list >>30659211 the one that sticks out the most for me and I can hear playing in my head is RoH ending.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.