[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluttershy Friday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 25

File: fluttershywellplacedcensore.jpg (212KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershywellplacedcensore.jpg
212KB, 1000x800px
>>
File: heart_melt_fluttershy.png (400KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
heart_melt_fluttershy.png
400KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1468521732029.png (188KB, 707x444px) Image search: [Google]
1468521732029.png
188KB, 707x444px
>>
File: 1442361930093.gif (36KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442361930093.gif
36KB, 200x200px
>>
File: 1444878240608.gif (64KB, 283x306px) Image search: [Google]
1444878240608.gif
64KB, 283x306px
>>
File: 1456267551977.gif (256KB, 407x359px) Image search: [Google]
1456267551977.gif
256KB, 407x359px
>>
File: 1470372192740.png (166KB, 889x931px) Image search: [Google]
1470372192740.png
166KB, 889x931px
secret
>>
File: 1451196810553.gif (1MB, 315x311px) Image search: [Google]
1451196810553.gif
1MB, 315x311px
>>
File: 004a8729db4f34a3af5fa0b1f2c305f6.jpg (327KB, 826x1151px) Image search: [Google]
004a8729db4f34a3af5fa0b1f2c305f6.jpg
327KB, 826x1151px
>>
File: 1501750766715.png (400KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501750766715.png
400KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: f11.png (583KB, 1280x1380px) Image search: [Google]
f11.png
583KB, 1280x1380px
>>
File: 1 Drawed Shy.jpg (395KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1 Drawed Shy.jpg
395KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>Fluttershy Friday

I like it. We have Sun-Day and Moon-Day, and the other Mane 6 have threads constantly. Seems fair enough.
>>
File: not tonight.png (182KB, 762x664px) Image search: [Google]
not tonight.png
182KB, 762x664px
>>
>>30659949
My point exactly.
>>
File: FNMF.png (37KB, 208x313px) Image search: [Google]
FNMF.png
37KB, 208x313px
>>30660096
>>
So there was some discussion a thread or so back on a story involving Flutters playing Pokemon, true? That actually sounds like an interesting thing to write for. But I might have a fun idea to go along with it in addition to the story itself...
>>
File: 1488150905836.png (347KB, 534x507px) Image search: [Google]
1488150905836.png
347KB, 534x507px
>>30660199
Go on.
>>
>>30660251
I might actually do a playthrough of Pokemon and take screencaps. Sort of like let's plays before Youtube. Then write the story around the screencaps.

Of course, there would have to be more to the story than just Fluts playing Pokemon, but I can think of something I'm sure.
>>
I can only masturbate to Fluttershy if it's futa.
>>
File: 1350103589838.png (1014KB, 1280x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1350103589838.png
1014KB, 1280x1159px
>>
>>
Can we call this Flutter-day?
>>
>>30662949
What about Shy-Day?
>>
>It's been over a year since you came to Equestria. And what a year it's been. You've acclimated well to not only your pegasus body, but also to your new friends. And of course, to the most important pony in your life. You can't wait to see her again.
>Deciding to actually pursue a career in psychology felt like something you really needed to do. Ever since the CMC set up your "office" for you to listen to the ponies in town, you felt like you could really make a difference. You're not done learning yet of course, but it's the summer now. Time for some rest and relaxation at home with your friends... and with her.
>The train pulls into the Ponyville station. The ride from Canterlot was long, just how you remembered it from your citizenship ceremony. Taking a glace out the window, you see a big entourage waiting to greet you. Ponies with smiling faces staring back at you, waiting for you to trot off the train to them. You eagerly take your baggage from above your seat and run out to see them.

"WELCOME HOME ANOOOON!!!"
>followed by a loud squeaking pop, as Pinkie Pie's party cannon fires into your face, plastering you with confetti and streamers.
>The others repeat Pinkie's greeting and move in to crowd around you. The gang's all here! Pinkie, Twilight, Dash, Rarity, AJ... but where is...?
"Anon darling, we all missed you so much!"
>Rarity interrupts your thoughts with a friendly hug, quickly turning into a group hug as the rest move in.
>"Thanks you guys, I'm glad to be home too. Where's Fluttershy?" you ask them.
"She's back at you guys' cottage, getting everything ready for ya!"
>Rainbow Dash replies with a grin.
"How was Canterlot? Did you learn a lot? How are your professors?"
>Twilight buts in, her eyes sparkling with interest.
"Hold it, y'all! Can't ya see Anon jus' wants to git home to his wife?"
>Applejack interjects, looking at all the rest.
>"I didn't want to seem ungrateful for the warm welcome but... yeah, AJ's right." you add with a chuckle.

(cont.)
>>
>>30663005

"Darn... I shoulda figured that. Sorry, Nonny."
>Pinkie says, putting her party cannon away... somewhere.
>"No worries, Pinkie. Like I said, it was a very warm welcome. But it's been a long trip, and I'd like to go home." you tell her.
"Oh of course, Anon dear. We have a carriage waiting for you out in front. Shall we?"
>Rarity asks.
>You walk to the front of the station, and your friends come with you. As you exit the front doors, you see a giant ornate looking carriage with a banner saying "WELCOME BACK ANON".
"I pulled some princess strings and got us a royal chariot. Thought it'd be perfect to welcome you back!"
>Twilight tells you.
"The banner was my idea!"
>Pinkie adds with a smile as wide as a mile.
>You smile back as you all pile into the chariot. It takes off and whisks you off to the edge of the Everfree Forest, where your little pony waits for you.
>>
After thinking a bit on it, I decided to set the story in the same universe as Flutterloving, this green here: https://pastebin.com/BZpUAkaf , for those who didn't read it.

It won't have much to do with the old story, and no fucking way will it be as long.
Hopefully...
Setting it in the same universe just makes things a bit more convenient for reasons that will become clearer as the story goes on.

If you don't feel like reading a shit ton of writing to catch up on the story, that's fine too. As far as I'm concerned, this is a completely different story just taking place in the same universe, and I'll try to make it it's own thing while still peppering in a few things to connect it to the old story for those who read it.

Hope you all will enjoy it when I can get around to writing it! (And yes, Pokemon will still be involved.)
>>
>>30663005
Holy shit, I was just expecting a green, not a continuation/sequel to your last on. Truly, this is the best timeline.
>>
>>30663096
Please let it be as long, I love a good, long green.
>>
>>30663260
Lol, fuck, I hope it doesn't turn out as long. But I'll write until I think it's done.
>>
>>30663065

>You get out of the carriage and wave goodbye to your friends, who enthusiastically wave back and call out their goodbyes to you. You grab your saddlebags and trot up to the front door of the cottage you call home then turn your key in the keyhole. As you open the door...
"Anon!"
>A pink and yellow blur jumps you, giving you a tight hug around your neck and shoulders.
"I'm so glad you're home, I missed you so much!"
>"I missed you too, Flutters..." you reply, hugging her back and giving her a peck on the cheek.
"Anon, I'm so sorry I couldn't come and see you at the train station... but I have a surprise for you!"
>Fluttershy says excitedly.
>"For me? Well what is it, hon?" you ask.
"Follow me!"
>Flutters replies, flying towards her tea room. You zoom after her, eager to find out what this "surprise" might be. If it's anything like her last "surprise", this will be a VERY fun night...
"Ta-dahh~!"
>she squeals, pointing her hooves at a small cardboard box resting on the small sofa. It looks... familiar... Wait a minute...!
>"This is... from my crawlspace at my old house..." you tell her in amazement. Before a while ago, you hadn't even given a thought to the trappings of your old human life. But after learning to accept the human parts of yourself... this is pretty rad.
"Isn't in wonderful? Twilight said she got it from Dr. Ben! Apparently the people Dr. Ben works for searched your house after you left, but Dr. Ben snuck this box to her to give to you! But... I've been trying all day to figure out how to set up the things in here and... I don't even know where to begin!"
>Dr. Ben... what a nice guy. It's thanks to him that Equestria's relationship with humanity is what it is ever since the portal between worlds was opened. You'll have to thank him next time you meet him. But first...
>You peer into the box. This is... all your old game systems! Wow... you hadn't even thought of these things in years even before becoming a pony.

(cont.)
>>
>>30663594
>If it's anything like her last "surprise", this will be a VERY fun night...
*insert lenny face here*
>>
>>30663594

>Your N64, your Gamecube, PS2... some game cases and a couple cartridges mixed in between the various tangled AV and power cords. Yeah, unless you have a TV, setting up this stuff will be impossible.
>"Flutters, thanks for trying, but I don't think we'll be able to..." you start, before looking again, and seeing something else. You reach your front legs inside the box and pull out a small square shaped device.
"Oohhh, what's that, Anon?"
>You flip the top up on the device, revealing a small screen on the top half, and some buttons on the bottom half.
>"This, Flutters, is my old GameBoy Advance SP." you answer proudly, holding it closer for her to look at.
>She studies the GameBoy, her face being reflected on the small screen.
"Um... what does this do?"
>"It plays games, hon. But the charge is probably dead, it's been sitting in this box for years." you tell her.
>For old times sake, you flick the power switch. And suddenly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZD3FxMcvQ

>"Sweet Celestia... after all these years...?" you manage, dumbfounded.
"Oh my! What a pretty noise it made!"
>Fluttershy comments, no doubt smiling at the face you're making.
>"I... one sec..." You turn your attention back to the box, and root around a bit. Aha! Your old GBA carrying case. What games did you have again? You open it up to take a look.
>Super Mario Advance... nah. Sonic Advance 2... maybe later. Cartoon Network Block Party? The hell is that? Finally, you come across a green colored cartridge. Is this? You pick it up and look at it...
>Pokemon... Leafgreen? Aw damn... you were hoping it was Emerald. Still... good find. You turn around and show Fluttershy.
"What's that?"
>"This is one of the games for the GameBoy." you answer, before putting it into the slot.
"What game is it? I couldn't read the front, the words were too small..."
>"Here, I'll show you." You sidle up next to her so she can see, then flick on the power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm3yVPfdYs
>>
>>30663706
oh boy this is top qt

by the way I thought Anon was like this when he turned on his game boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j74zNy8YiZM
>>
I'm going to bed, keep this shit bumped, guys.
>>
Bump before bed, but first, I need a favor from you all.

What starter is Fluts gonna pick?
>>
>>30664095
charmander
>>
File: 4537.png (462KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
4537.png
462KB, 1280x719px
Today's your favourite episode. The one that confirms Fluttercord and Discord as her future husband.
>>
>>30664095
Bulbasaur
>>
>>30664584
Fluttershy is really showing best of her, her caring, sweet and empathic nature. And Discord finally shows that he can think not only about himself. They are trully are best friends in spite of all troubles. One of the best episodes imo.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.