[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 22

You can't escape your wife or her estrus Edition

Previous Thread
>>30146088

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long, I am working on it)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu
Part 6: http://pastebin.com/e0b3Ercz
Part 7: http://pastebin.com/Di70hQAv
Part 8: https://pastebin.com/Kq1LMLPE

>What is this? Another Rule 63 thread?
No, not really. This is a thread about Queen Umbra and her adventures with everyone's favorite human Anon!

>So a story thread then?
Yes! This is a story that takes place after the Reflections comic arc You know the one where Celestia loves that Sombra from the mirror universe where everyone good is evil and everyone evil is good. Before the last thread died our protagonists have been enjoying their time on their honeymoon, but like all good things it will soon be coming to an end...

>So it's just a thread for your story?
No of course not! Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidya games of your choice
>>
I always have to fuck up something!

Previous Thread here
>>30326527
>>
File: 80.jpg (69KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
69KB, 639x480px
>>30657636
>After you returned to your table, you both continued to eat your dinner as the band played their next song
>A new mare also heads up to the stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l43A-eaPafg
>As you finished up with your meal, you glanced over at Anonymous who was wiping his mouth
"Shall we head out, my love?" You ask him "I love to walk through the park before we had home."
>Anonymous nods his head before standing up
>"Sure, just let me tell Sebastian we're heading out." Anonymous says before he walks over to Sebastian table
>"Will you be leaving us, Queen Umbra?" Your waiter asks as he notice Anonymous walking off
"That we are." You tell him with a small nod "Thank you for the wonderful food and entertainment."
>"We hope to see you again." The waiter says as he nods his head before taking your plates "Thank you for your patronage."
>Standing up from your seat, you go over and meet with Anonymous as he's making his return
>"Alright. Sebastian says he'll meet us on the other side of the park." Anonymous tells you "Ready to go?"
>You nod your head before holding up the umbrella
"Don't worry. I already infused it with magic, so it'll keep the rain off us."
>Anonymous takes the umbrella and you both head out into the park
>>
File: image13.jpg (132KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image13.jpg
132KB, 500x375px
>>30657678
>Once you reach the doorway leading outside, Anonymous opens the umbrella
>You smile at him as he looks in awe at the spell activate
>"You made it big." Anonymous says before looking at you "When are you going to teach me all these neat magic tricks?"
>You giggle
"Anytime you want, beloved." You tell him "I can give you a thorough lesson."
>You wink at him
>Anonymous smiles
>"I can't wait till we get back the the hotel." Anonymous says a hint of lust in his tone
"Oh? And why is that?"
>"You'll just have to wait and find out." Anonymous says with a wink before you two step out into the rain "I can't really say it out here with ponies walking around."
>You feel yourself get a little excited
>Maybe you two should just run through the park
>Standing next to Anonymous, you see the spell is working better than intended
>The spell just makes it seem like you have larger umbrella
>Walking down the stone trail, you and Anonymous continue talk with one another
"So beloved what ever shall we do when we return to our room?" You ask him "You never told me..."
>"Why ask when you already know?" Anonymous replies
"Because I love hearing you say it..." You whisper to him
>Anonymous laughs
>"Hey you two!" You hear somepony call out
>Turning around, you spot the mare from yesterday along with her special somepony standing there
>>
>>30657856
9h shit stuck up manhattenites
My favorite
>>
All right. I'm awake now
>>
>>30657856
O shit, time to throw down!

Or maybe have a polite conversation. OR THROW DOWN

BUMPERINO
>>
File: 1500397273336.jpg (28KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1500397273336.jpg
28KB, 480x552px
>>30657856
>Is this really happening?
>"You have got to be kidding me..." Anonymous mumbles "Can we help you?"
>The stallion and mare step forward
>"My wife tells me that your wife disrespected her the other day while I was out." He says "We've come for an apology."
"Well you will not be receiving one!" You tell them "Your wife had the gall to call my husband my pet! I refuse to apologize for such a lack of respect."
>The stallion gives you a rather offended look before looking at Anonymous
>"Do you just let your wife run her mouth?!" The stallion asks him "If that had been me I would have told her to stay silent!"
>"Watch your mouth..." Anonymous tells the stallion "I'm not going to warn you again."
>The stallions takes on a look of anger
"Do you two even know who we are?" You ask them "We are-!
>"The stallions are talking!" The stallion says to you "You best keep your mouth sh-!"
>Before the stallion can finish, Anonymous drops the stallion into a large puddle of water with a swift kick to the face
>>
>>30660499
Booya!
>>
Alright Pastebin is finally updated!
>>
>>30660499
Bitch deserves what he gets.
>>
FYI:Bayonetta is free on Xbox live backwards comparability, if you're like me and never played it, now's a good time to grab it.
>>
>>30660499
>As the stallion causes water to splash everywhere, Anonymous walks up to the stallion
"Anonymous?" You ask with a smile
>"H-Honey!" The mare says
>Anonymous grabs the stallion by his collar
>"UNHAND ME YOU ANIMAL!" The stallion shout "Do you even know who you are dealing with!"
>Anonymous lightly backhands the pony
>"Don't you dare speak to my wife like that!" Anonymous yells "Do you even know who she is?!"
>You walk over and place your hoof on his wrist
"It's alright, beloved." You tell him before looking at him dead in the eyes "I am Umbra, and I am the Queen of The Crystal Empire."
>"That's a lie!" The mare says "Princess Cadance rules The Crystal Empire!"
"She looks after the one I made for my brother." You tell her "A small imitation compared to mine."
>"She's also the mare that went toe to toe with Celestia and won." Anonymous says "You sure you want to demand anything from her?!"
>The stallion huffs before looking away
"I think he's learned his lesson." You tell him "Come on, honey, we should continue on and hurry home."
>Anonymous releases the stallion's collar, allowing him to fall back into the puddle
>His wife rushes to his side as you look over Anonymous's wet clothing
"You're going to catch a cold, you dummy."
>"I wasn't going to let him talk to you like that." Anonymous says with a smile
"And I appreciate that." You tell him "So much so that I want to take you home and show you~"
>Anonymous smiles and you both turn to walk away
>As you and Anonymous begin to walk away, you turn back to look at the snobby couple
"You should already know this, but if you wish to be respected than you should teach other with same respect."
>With nothing left to say, you and your beloved move along before they do anything stupid

>>30663022
Yes! Do this Anons if you've never played it. It'll help you understand Umbra's abilities more. Also it's a good fucking game.
>>
Alright. So tomorrow will come slight lewd and the end of our time in Manehattan. Saddle Arabia and Hapone are going to be very short as you see tomorrow.
>>
>>30664528
Well damn I wanted that couple to get more of what they deserved.
>>
>>30665409
Same
>>
>>30666600
Nice dubs.

But does us wanting this make us bad people?
>>
>>30665409
I'm imagining some random police pony arresting Anon for assault, sparking anouther war...heh
>>
>>30667492
It will be known as the 5 minute Manehattan war.
>>
>>30667298
I wouldn't say so
>>
>>30664347
>After returning to Sebastian and the carriage, Sebastian quickly rushed you both home so that Anonymous would not catch himself a cold
>You tried cuddling up the to Anonymous to warm him up, but instead you ended up getting a little flirty with him
>It's just that watching him defend you like that made you a little excited
>You would have let him continue with the stallion, but you didn't want to hear Celestia and Sombra lecture you about how bad it is for royalty to fight ponies in public
>As you arrive at the hotel, you thank Sebastian for his time before pulling Anonymous along back into the hotel
>Running to and entering the elevator, you get the card and insert it into the slot
>As soon as the doors shut, you're on your husband, pushing him to the wall
>Locking lips with him, his hands run all along your body
>He flips you around, pinning you to the wall now as you moves down to your neck
"A-Anonymous~..." You moan as he lifts you up
>"Hold on to me." Anonymous whispers
>You do as he says and wrap your hooves around his neck
>As soon as the door opens, Anonymous rushes you out and down the hall to your room

I'll tell you guys now so your not disappointed. This will be lewd, but not full on clop. It'll be like how it was on the beach.
>>
File: Rainy apartment room.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainy apartment room.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>30670615
>Opening the door to your room, Anonymous rushes up the stairs with you in tow
>Once you get into your room
>Using your magic, you start rubbing his manhood through his pants
>You always love hearing him groan in pleasure from this
"Are we skipping the foreplay, beloved?" You ask with a giggle "You seemed rather eager to get me up here."
>Anonymous lets you down, but keeps you up against the window
>"Yeah..." Anonymous says as he holds you close to him "Right now I just want to show you how much I love you."
>You smile and push him away
>Using your magic, you pull the zipper holding your dress together
>Letting it fall to the ground, you give your husband a sultry look
"Where do you want me, Anonymous?" You ask him "The bed? That chair? The bathroom? Or even the floor?"
>Anonymous comes up to you and smiles as he begins to take his clothing off
>"Turn around and put you hooves on the window." Anonymous tells you "That's how I'm going to take you."
>You tilt your head to the side?
"The w-window?" You asks "What if some pegasi flies by us?"
>"What are the chances of that happening?" Anonymous asks as his pants come off, leaving just his boxers "Almost nothing!"
"You said the same about the beach..." You tell him "And look what-!?"
>Anonymous silences you with another kiss as he moves you back towards the window
>>
>>30671468
>>
>>30657636
Why this gay thread it's always alive? When we will have a normal king Sombra thread?
>>
>>30673140
¿When for we will have proper grammer?
>>
>>30673140
Maybe you should read the story a little. The proper grammar and well thought out plot might increase your iq enough to help you create a coherent sentence.
>>
>>30673857
>>30674250
kek
>>
>>30672833
>>
File: 1500959616159.gif (753KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
1500959616159.gif
753KB, 220x221px
>>30671968
>You moan into you husband mouth as he completely dominates you
>His hands continue to grope and caress every part of your body
>Gods you love this about him!
>Only he could turn you into putty!
>Damn those magical hands of his!
>As Anonymous pulls away from you, you try to catch your breath
>The both of you stare lovingly into each others eyes before you open your mouth
"I want you." You tell him in a breathy tone "Please Anonymous, love me."
>He smiles before turning you around
>Going against what you said before, you place your hooves up on the glass
>"That's a good girl." Anonymous says as he places on hand on your hip
>You shiver as you feel the head brush up against your lips
>You hear Anonymous laugh
>Letting out a loud groan, you look back at him
"Stop teasing me, honey!" You tell him "I swear if you do not put it in me I will grab Cadance's toy and shove it right up your-!"
>You gasp as Anonymous slips his member into your marehood
>"You a little impatient aren't you?" Anonymous says with a huff "Going so far as threatening to peg me..."
>Peg?
>Is that what's it called?
"Beloved, is that what's it call-?"
>You stop mid sentence as you notice that Anonymous has a panicked expression on his face
>Looking out the window, you see a few pegasi talking with each other outside your window

Like I said. Like the beach with some differences.
>>
>>30677463
>"Why am I always wrong?!" Anonymous says to himself
>You're about to kick Anonymous away, but you notice something
>It doesn't look like they've noticed you
>In fact they look like their talking amongst themselves
>"Storm's good, yeah?" One yells through the rain
>"Yup! Well done, everyone!" Another says "Should we hit up the bar?"
>They seem completely oblivious to you
"Anonymous, I don't think they see us."
>Perhaps the window is a one way?
>"Oh thank goodness." Anonymous says "Now I don't have to worry about them seeing this!"
>You're about to question what until you feel Anonymous slam his hips into your backside, hilting inside you
>Pleasure shakes you to your core as you throw your head back
"Anonymous~!" You moan as he holds onto your neck
>How can he even think about rutting you like this in front of the window
>Though the thought of getting caught excites you
>"Aren't some royalty types staying there?" One of the ponies as she starts to approach the window
"Oh no!"
>That didn't mean you want to be caught!
>"What is it?!" Anonymous asks as you pull away from his hand "U-Umbra?!"
>Using all your strength, you push your flank back into Anonymous so hard you both go falling back onto the bed
>>
>>30676599
>>
>>30679331
>>
Just feeling a little under the weather. I got you all in a second.
>>
File: Spining Eyes.gif (503KB, 498x272px) Image search: [Google]
Spining Eyes.gif
503KB, 498x272px
>>30678394
>Landing on the bed, you quickly shut the curtains and cover your mouth to suppress your moan from impaling yourself on Anonymous's member
>Maybe it wasn't the best idea, but it was the only thing you could think of
>"Aw the blinds are closed." You hear one of the ponies say "I kinda wanted to see what the room looked like."
>"Stop trying to peep on them! That's rude!" You hear one of the ponies say "Now let's go before we catch a cold!"
>You don't hear them leave so you remain silent
>Once you are sure they have left, you look down at your beloved
"Are you okay, beloved?"
>Anonymous has a wide smile on his face
>His eyes also seem to be spinning around
>"So nice..." Anonymous says as he hold onto your flank "So warm..."
>Looks like you shoving your rump into him knock a few screws loose
>You giggle as Anonymous shakes his head, regaining his senses
>"Oh god that felt great!" Anonymous says as you readjust yourself so that your facing your beloved "Nice thinking there."
>You smile and kiss him
"Thank you, honey." You tell him "Now back to having some fun..."
>Anonymous smiles
>"Right back to it huh?" Anonymous says "Alright Umbra lets-!"
>This time it's your turn to silence him with a kiss
>>
>>30683724
>As you continue to exchange spit with the man you love, you continue to rock your hips back and forth
>The feeling of him filling you up with his manhood always puts your mind in a haze
>It just hits all the right spots inside
>Anonymous moans into your mouth while his hand grope your flank
>Besides the sound of your love making, you can also hear the pitter patter of rain against your window
>Accompanied by the sound of thunder and lighting
>Pulling away, you place your hooves on Anonymous chest as you start to move your hips more vigorously
>A small smile forms on your face as you look at your beloved's face
>Absolute bliss
>It's fun being in control
>Normally you just let Anonymous have his way with your body
>But watching his face react to the pleasure you bring him makes you feel even more excited
>"Umbra~" Anonymous moans "Umbra, I'm going to cum!"
>You can feel that sensation fast approach too
"I-Inside~..." You tell him "I'm about t-to as well!"
>Laying down on Anonymous, you let out a loud shriek as Anonymous erupts inside you
>Your orgasm takes you as you arch your back and release your fluids onto his hips and lower stomach
>You lay down onto his chest once you come down from your high
>Looking up at Anonymous, you give him a kiss on the chin before nuzzling into his chest
"I love you..."
>Before you know it, Anonymous flips you over and presses his lips to yours
>"Give one minute and we can keep going..." He says as he pulls away "You're not done after one are you?"
"You're insatiable." You tell him as you place your hooves on his shoulders "I love it."
>Locking lips once more, you buckle up for a night of passion with Anonymous

Alright! If everything goes right well be returning home tomorrow!
Don't take my word for that though something might come up
>>
I think Umbra has an exhibitionist fetish.
>>
>>30684944
Probably
>>
>>
>>30680422
>>
>>30683961
>After the night of passion, you both went along and enjoyed the rest of your time in Manehattan
>Even though you woke up late the next day, you and Anonymous traveled out to see the large green statue out on the ocean
>You were surprised to see that you could even enter it!
>There was such a beautiful view from the top
>Anonymous looked liked he'd already been here before though
>He told you all about it later that night
>The similarities between Equestria and his world are somewhat intriguing
>The day after that you went to one of the most prestigious art museums in the city
>Seeing works of art from ponies past and present was a wonderful way to pass the time
>And then a very came up to you and Anonymous asking if you two would take part in some projects for him
>She wanted to paint you and Anonymous together for free
>You were about to take her up on that offer until she said that she wanted to sculpt Anonymous's naked body...
>Alone
>That's were you said thank you, but politely declined her offer
>No one get to see your beloved naked without you being there
>Except Ariadne and Sombra who have seen him naked multiple times
>After that the two of you spent the rest of your days here in the busy city view the sites and enjoying the night life
>Before you knew it, it was time to leave

Something came up
>>
>>30688995
>"Sure you two don't want to stay another week?" Mr. Pinnacle asks "We were starting to get a little more popular now that those rumors of royalty were staying here."
>You roll your eyes
>Rumors that he put out
"No, thank you." You tell him as politely as you can "We really must move on to Saddle Arabia."
>Mr. Pinnacle huffs
>"Enjoy your sand and nothingness I suppose." He says before turning to leave "Please do come again."
>As the snobby stallion makes his leave, you turn around to see your beloved loading the last of your luggage into the chariot
>"I think we're all set to fly." Anonymous tells you
>"It will be sad to see you go..." Sebastian says "You two were the most amazing guests I have had to pleasure to show around the city. Now I must return to service those the complete opposite of you two."
>Anonymous looks at you and smiles before handing you the red envelope
"Sebastian, this is for you." You tell him as you hold out the envelope
>"What is it?" He asks as he takes it
"It is an invitation." You tell him "To my empire."
"If you would to join us then show this to Princess Celestia. She will bring you there." You tell him "Just know that you will be taking orders from the kindest mare named Ariadne."
>"We talked about it and I guess you would end up helping me out." Anonymous says "Like how Ariadne does for Umbra."
>Sebastian smiles before looking up to you two
>"Thank you, Queen Umbra." He says "And you too King Anonymous."
>Climbing into the carriage with Anonymous, you smile at him
"We will returning home in two weeks." You tell him "Should you go before then, just show my brother the letter. Ariadne will take care of the rest."
>Sebastian nods as Sky Chaser looks back
>"All set?" He asks
>You and Anonymous nod your heads as you begin taking off into the sky. waving goodbye to Sebastian as you go
>>
>>30689475
Heee, i knew it. Sebastian is gunna be Anon's 'mr Bates'
>>
>>30688135
>>
>>30689475
>You take a sip of your coffee
>Why does it feel like Anonymous isn't behaving himself
>Eh you're sure Umbra is making sure he isn't doing anything foolish
>Unless of course she's the cause of it
>You sigh
"Umbra really does an excellent job at keeping her empire organized." You say to yourself "It feels like it runs itself at times!"
>You are Sombra
>Sitting at the table, you sip your coffee and take a bite of your eggs
>Really you expected there to be so much work to take care of
>But really it just feels like you're on a vacation yourself
>Sure there are day courts and other little bits of business, but other than that it's been quiet
>Not that your complaining
>It's given you more time to spend with Luna
>"That's only because she does all the work before hand." Arthas says
"She's been like that since we were kids." You tell Arthas "She blitzes through all her chores at the start then has all the time to play."
>"I hope you follow in her hoofsteps." Arthas says before looking towards the door "Ariadne!"
>Looking towards the door in confusion you see Ariadne push in a cart with stacks upon stacks of paperwork
>>
>>30691786
Love that pic, SombraShy is best ship
>>
>>30690586
>>
Keep an eye on this thread guys. We are getting raided by /b/ at the moment.
>>
>>30694268
Disregard that seems like the janitor/mod came in and stopped it.
>>
>>30694268
They must've been bored.
>>
>>30691786
>You look at Ariadne push the cart over, before saluting at Arthas
"Wait." You says "This has to be a joke, correct?"
>Ariadne shakes her head
>"Nope! This is all the work Lady Umbra has to plow through in one night!" Ariadne says "Now you have to do it!"
>Looking at the mountain of paper you already feel a headache coming on
>You shake your head
>"Very well! If my sister can do this, then I can do this as well!" You tell them "Maybe even more efficiently!"
>Feeling your horn vibrate, you see another postcard appear in front of your face
>"Ooooh!" Ariadne says "Is that from Lady Umbra!?"
>Taking a look at the card, you see a picture of Umbra piggybacking on Anonymous's back
>Anonymous is holding her back legs up
>One hoof is wrapped around Anonymous's neck while another is pointed to the sky
>The both of them have such wide smiles etched on their faces
>Behind them is the giant green statue of a mare
>That must be the famous Mare Statue
>The little caption read "Hope you're having fun! We sure are! Two more weeks!"
>You chuckle before handing the postcard over to Ariadne
>"She looks so happy!" Ariadne says "I miss her so much..."
"All you have to do is wait two more weeks." You tell her "Maybe we should plan a welcome home celebration..."
>"That's a great idea!" Ariadne says "I'm going to see if we can start planning for them!"
>With that Ariadne runs off as you take the first stack of papers of the rack
>"Good luck, my lord." Arthas says as he turns to leave "See you tomorrow."
>>
I always do love when they give some time to Celestia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IlS4JQN098

Celestia... Has a hard life.
Luckily there may be something that happens in the future that changes that.
>>
File: full.png (2MB, 2490x1500px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
2MB, 2490x1500px
>>30695383
>After spending quite sometime flying, you found the air getting warmer and warmer
>Wiping some sweat from your brow, you try looking over at your beloved
"I'm starting to think I'm melting, honey..." You tell Anonymous "This is a much more drastic shift in weather than Equestria Bay and Manehattan!"
>"I wish I could help you, Umbra." Anonymous says "I mean I like when you're hot, but not that type of hot."
>You look over at him and giggle before lightly smacking him with your hoof
"I've been in the frozen north for so long that I've just adapted to it." You tell him "Maybe Celestia thought this through when she planned our trip. The first two stops were to get me ready for this."
>Looking over the side all you see is the golden brown sand
>The ocean disappeared some time ago
>You sigh
>"We're coming up on Saddle Arabia now Queen Umbra and King Anonymous!" Wild Wind says
>Looking up, you and Anonymous watch as the empire appears over the horizon
>Strange looking with buildings with golden and azure pointed roofs tower over one another
>"Whoa that's cool looking." Anonymous says
"It beautiful."
>As you start getting closer to your destination, you begin to make your decent
>When you do land right at the steps of the empire, you find to ponies waiting for you

Ayyyyy three parts!
>>
Boop
>>
>>30695918
uh oh. Wonder what hi jinks they are going to run into for this city.
>>
>>30697453
inb4 borat character
>>
>>30693796
>>
File: full.png (96KB, 836x839px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
96KB, 836x839px
>>
Well, Monster Hunter Stories is alright. Feels a lot like a Pokémon game.
>>
File: Saddle Ponies.jpg (15KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
Saddle Ponies.jpg
15KB, 238x211px
>>30695918
>Stepping out of the carriage onto the stone, you see a pink mare and brown stallion waiting for you both
>Judging by their appearance, you can tell that they are some very important ponies
>"Hello Queen Umbra." The stallion says as him and the mare bow their heads "It's so nice to finally meet you."
"The pleasure is mine, uh..."
>"Haakim." The stallion says "This is my wife, Amira."
>"We heard so much about you from Princess Celestia." She says "It will be nice having you stay with us."
>You smile as Anonymous comes up with your luggage while your ride flies off
>Taking your bags from him, he waves at Haakim and Amira
>"Hey you two." Anonymous says "Long time no see!"
>" It has been some time has passed since our last encounter!" Amira says "We were so happy to hear that you married such a fine mare."
>You smile before looking up at him
>"We know each other from the meetings with Celestia." He tells you "
>"We thought you would have married Celestia. After seeing how close you two were." Haakim says before looking at you "N-Not that we're disappointed or anything!"
>Anonymous rubs the back of his head
>"She kinda messed all that up." Anonymous tells her "Although if it wasn't for that, then I wouldn't have met the beautiful mare you see here today."
"A-Anonymous!" You say with a smile
>Haakim and Amira both smile
>"We should get you two in the empire." Haakim says "The weather inside is much cooler than out her."
"Yes please!" You tell them "I mare so used to the cold like me doesn't do well in conditions like this."
>Following the two, you head up the stone steps towards the empire

I got the names from the wiki
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Saddle_Arabia_delegates

>>30700013
Was it fun?
>>
>>30701326
>After stepping up to the gates of Saddle Arabia, you notice that they had a spell similar to the one you have back home to keep the harsh winds and storms out
>When you stepped past the gates, you felt an immediate change in temperature
>On your way to the palace, the told you about how they had to set the spell up due to the harsh conditions outside making it hard to produce any food
>When you approached any pony they would bow before you, to which you would tell them that it is not needed
>Taking in the sights on your way to the palace, you found yourself loving the look of this empire
>Everything just looked so cultural
>Honestly you already like this place, there is no doubt
>Continuing up a large flight of stairs, you found yourselves approaching the palace

Would you Anons like to see actual parts or just summarize and jump to Hapone?
I don't really have any images of Saddle Arabia, but I can think of something Anon and Umbra could do
>>
>>30701923
Summarize
>>
>>30702640
I agree with this Anon.
>>
boop
>>
Be right back
>>
>>30701923
Keep going like you have been.
>>
File: 010213-06-Arabian-Deluxe-Room.jpg (108KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
010213-06-Arabian-Deluxe-Room.jpg
108KB, 970x546px
>>30701923
>So this is the palace?
>It's actually a lot bigger up close
>"This will be your home for the coming week." Haakim says "We hope you like it."
"It's beautiful." You tell him "I'm sure the interior is just as impressive."
>"See for yourself." Amira says as they open the doors
>Stepping inside with Anonymous, you both walk onto the marble floor and look around the main hall
>The ceiling hangs high above your head with a beautiful design carved into it
>There are multiple plants and fountains making a pathway down the room with gaps to create openings to move out of
>This main hall puts yours to shame
>"Fancy." Anonymous says "I guess with how big this place is their allowed to add in a whole bunch of stuff to make it look nice."
"Maybe I should expand the castle when we get home..."
>Anonymous laughs as Haakim steps in front of you
>"I'm afraid I have to take care of something, but Amira will show you to your room." He says "I hope to see you both at dinner."
Heading through a series of hallways and stairs you finally arrive at set of impressive looking doors
>"And this is where you two will be spending your nights." Amira says as she opens the doors for you two
>>
Boop
>>
File: Umbra hates the bug.png (117KB, 492x583px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra hates the bug.png
117KB, 492x583px
I'm sorry I was starting my career as a Pro Genji.

Have an Umbra and know that I am typing between matches.
>>
>>30707155
Man i dont play overwatch much anymore
I guess i just peetered out after Orisa, all the ults feel samey not enough single target stuff, too much AOE
>>
>>30705600
"This is a beautiful room..." You say to Anonymous
>"Best room we've had so far." Anonymous says "It just feels right."
>Walking over to the room, you see that you have three windows with no glass looking over a garden
>There seems to even be a swimming pool out there
>"Looks like we have a place to relax." Anonymous says
>Looking into the bath room, you see it's more of a bath house
"This is really for us?"
>Amira nods her head
>"All of it." She says "While you stay here, you are allowed to use anything you like."
>She points to a little bell
>"You would like for some of our help to bring you a meal, you need only ring this bell." Amira says "And speaking of food, you two must be feeling a little peckish. Why don't you two unpack then I can show you around the palace and then we can go to dinner?"
"It sounds like a wonderful idea."
>Putting your bags down, she smiles
>"I'll wait outside then." Amira says "Actually I can go grab the clothing we wanted to gift you two with."
>As she turns to leave, she looks back
>"Oh and I forgot to mention that the walls are soundproof." Amira says "Just in case you two were worried about getting intimate."
>As she exits the room, Anonymous looks behind him
>"But wait, these windows are open..." Anonymous says "They'll still hear us..."

>>30707325
Really I only came back for Doomfist, but it's still the same really.

Also there's a Mercy and Widow skin I want to get
>>
>>30707760
good skins
>>
Fuck. I slept way too late.
>>
Boop
>>
File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
Since I fucked up with Chardoneigh. I'm drawing up blanks with a word and wanted to see if you Anons have anything clever, if we even can.

The word is
Kamasutra
>>
>>30714008
Kamaresutra

Come on, Rager.
>>
File: 1500161732138.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1500161732138.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>30707760
>Once Amira brought you the clothes you can wear for your time here, you and Anonymous both got dressed
>Really you looked just like Amira except yours was red and white just like your cape
>Anonymous clothes on the other had looked much different
>They gave him a red sleeveless vest with no undershirt and black baggy pants for him to wear
>You asked him how they felt and he said that they felt right and that he could feel the breeze go right through them
>Once you two were all set, you left with Amira to tour the palace
>She showed you all around the palace
>The impressive garden, their throne room, and other locations
>Eventually you came to the dining room as it was time for dinner
>A magnificent feast awaited you as Haakim was already waiting for you all
>While you ate, you learned something interesting from Haakim
>It seems that Celestia sent you here not only as a spot for a honeymoon, but as a diplomatic meeting as well
>Kill two birds with one stone you suppose
>Once you both finished your food, you bid the two farewell and returned to your room
>Climbing into bed you glance over at a book resting upon your nightstand while Anonymous changes
"The Kamaresutra..." You say to yourself "An in depth guide on intimacy for you and your special somepony..."
>Flipping open the book, you feel your face getting warmer
"O-Oh my..."
>"You say something, Umbra?" Anonymous calls out
>Looking back at Anonymous who is now only has his pajama pants on, you smile
"Honey, would you like to fool around a little?"
>Anonymous turns around and smiles before climbing into bed with you
>You're going to ask Amira if you can keep this when you leave

>>30714714
>gif related
>>
>>30714714
Hopefully we can make more horse based puns
>>
File: kanra-ki3-desktop.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kanra-ki3-desktop.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30715224
>The week itself was more of a mix between business and pleasure
>Just like how you do it back home, you decided to get diplomacy out of the way first
>Thankfully Haakim and Amira understood how you felt about the whole thing so they just wanted to know that you would help them if they needed it
>Of course you said yes so long as they do the same for you
>Not that your empire wouldn't be able to handle the problem
>It was actually funny to see Anonymous in this situation
>With him being your king, he'll need to get some experience with this
>After that you had six and a half days to relax in this beautiful oasis
>Most of it was spent meeting new ponies and enjoying the sights
>You even got to go to a theme park!
>One thing did bother you though
>An ominous looking sandstorm happened during your stay here
>But that's not what bother you
>What bothered you was how Haakim and Amira reacted to it
>It's almost as if they were absolutely terrified of it
>They even left you and Anonymous alone so they could make sure it didn't get through the barrier
>When you asked them about it, they seemed to have dodged the question and told you and Anonymous that it was nothing to worry about
>You felt it wasn't right to push you new friends into telling you something they didn't want to so you decided to leave it at that
>Finally to top off the stay here, you attended a large party that Haakim and Amira to celebrate your newfound alliance
>Really it was more of a relaxing stay then a sight seeing one
>But unfortunately it was coming to be that time again
>Time to leave once more

That sandstorm may be revisited in the future.

>>30716785
I'm sure there will be.
>>
All right. Bed time for me.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.