[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>generously hands over the secret krabby patty formula >cries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 987654324567.jpg (42KB, 519x446px) Image search: [Google]
987654324567.jpg
42KB, 519x446px
>generously hands over the secret krabby patty formula
>cries when plankton opens her new restaurant
What the hell did she think was gonna happen?
>>
File: Blockbuster_logo.svg.png (84KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
Blockbuster_logo.svg.png
84KB, 1200x719px
>>30654007
She thought she was a bigger deal than she was.
Pic related similar story.
>>
it was one of those "pony is retarded for the sake of plot" deals
>>
>>30654007

To be fair, I'd be far more mad if someone else used my kindness to make it look like I was the plagiarizer when they were that person stealing from me.
>>
>>30654046
It's like when someone posts a really popular piece of artwork, only to have some shirt/mercy company to steal it and sell it better than the original artist; making them look like the thief.

This happened to a couple of my friends a few years back.
>>
>>30654079
Shirt/merch***
>>
she though she'd feel the Ice-cold, refreshing taste of Coca-Cola™ down her anus
>>
>>30654007
>literally the element of generosity
kind of ironic given that she's a businessmare as well, but there you go.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.