[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: dream.jpg (624KB, 3168x2112px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
624KB, 3168x2112px
/mlp/ I need you to analyze a very strange dream I had

> 2012
>Be me extremely beta autist middle schooler
>Be closet brony
>Firmly believe luna is best pony
>Have shittiest day of my life from what i can remember
>pop quiz every class, get ass beat by resident bully etc.
This sounds stupidly generic in retrospect
>go home
>cry self to sleep
>start to dream
>i'm in a sauna
>luna is there
>pic related obviously
>can't move
>can't talk
>we just stare at each other
>right as she is about to speak I wake up
>spend the next year trying to recreate dream through lucid dreaming so I can find out what she was going to say
>eventually give up
>eventually forget
>stop watching show after season 5 premier

This was all years ago but last night I had the exact same dream. I need to know what it means. should I try to recreate it again?

Help /mlp/
>>
Kys
>>
>>30652094
Dreams only mean something if you think they do. Took reading two books on the study of dreams to figure that out. Ask yourself, what were you thinking when you were looking at her? Who was she really? What did the sauna remind you of? How did you feel when you tried to talk? Could that feeling represent something in the real world?
Just go on like this until you figure something out.
>>
File: 1453398688017.jpg (117KB, 843x947px) Image search: [Google]
1453398688017.jpg
117KB, 843x947px
>>30652094
You are a beta faggot, she didn't speak because unconsciously you feel unworthy of something you glorify so much to speak to you.
Literally had a string of similar dreams with an irl crush while beta fagging. Stop beta fagging.
>>
>>30652094

>lucid dreaming
>not astral projection

lul
>>
>>30652145
I haven't been a beta fag sense 10th grade and I honestly tried to forget I ever was a brony. So even if I did glorify her then I wouldn't do it now. This all just makes the last dream more confusing.
>>
File: post-17172-0-09276300-1421519943.png (981KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
post-17172-0-09276300-1421519943.png
981KB, 724x1024px
>>30652210
Then you probably saw something pone related during the day but didnt quite realized it, then pone appeared.
Look, this is an autist board for autists.
If you legit seek help here you might also want to seek help at a mental hospital.
>>
>>30652244
any preference as to which one
>>
>>30652145
she was GOING to speak.
>>
File: 1453240599584.png (205KB, 707x669px) Image search: [Google]
1453240599584.png
205KB, 707x669px
>>30652282
It doesnt matter, just be quick.
Tell them about the cartoon horse and the sauna, also prepare your organs for a shit ton of meds.
>>
>>30652287
Didn't tho.
Also, why do you care?
She'd probably said somethin incoherent and insane (like how it usually goes in dreams) that you forget about when you wake up anyway.
>>
>>30652094
Post it on a blog or something. No one gives a shit here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.