[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is fucked up...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I just heard why lauren left.i don't know if I can post anymore on this board.
>>
>>30649806
is this new information, and if it is explain.
>>
>>30649806
Are you going to tell us?
>>
>>30649839
lauren faust almost had a child and left for pregnancy, but then something happened and now craig and lauren said nothing happened, and the studio sort of did a cover up saying she left due to creative differences. during bronycon 2016 on panel she said she was working for something like, a warner bros thing or something for *about several months, and then left, but then immediately said they were not in any way at fault...
>>
>>30649882
*citation needed
>>
>>30649882
1. Learn 2 English nigger, that hurt to read. You don't need to be an English professor but avoiding run-on sentences is literally first grade.

2. What the fuck are you trying to say? That sounds like nothing awful at all.
>>
>>30649904
I think he's talking about the theory that Hasbro aborted Faust's kid by kicking her in the stomach so she could keep working on MLP. Which backfired when she quit.
>>
>>30649915
>>30649896
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/9/6/716478__safe_text_meta_source+needed_pregnant_barely+pony+related_lauren+faust_text+only_useless+source+url_deviantart.jpg

I never heard about a kick.
_sorry 4 bad engrish
>>
>>30649882
You have it wrong anon, Lauren has did in fact leave the show due to creative differences. She has stated this over and over again. Around that time where she made that announcment someone saw that her facebook page had an ultra sound picture that was her's. The news soon spread to EQD and people started to congratulate her. Lauren came out a few days later with another journal talking about her pregancy and how she had wanted to announce it later.

However months pass and nothing else came from it as she did in fact have a miscarriage.

That being said her pregnancy had nothing to do with her departure from the show.

t.Fan of the show since February 2011
>>
I doubt there was anything nefarious regarding the death of their child. The simple explanation is she miscarried because you only have a good shot at carrying to term when you're still young.
>>
>>30649955
hmm...
>>
>>30649955
She had a miscarriage any reason why?
Did she give a reason at all or just say she miscarried.
>>
>>30649962
>tfw we will never have any of Craig's and Lauren's prodigy come into he world to carry their parents' creative legacy into the next generation.
>>
>>30649998
She had miscarriage that's all we know. Sometimes they just happen.

At the time that she made her DA Journal that she left the show she had been off MLP for about a month or two.
>>
>>30649998
She doesn't really owe anyone an explanation about why she did. The doctors might not have even offered one. In any case, copy-pasted reasons:

>Some of these causes include genetic, uterine, or hormonal abnormalities, reproductive tract infections, and tissue rejection.
>>
>>30650024
I didn't say she owes an explanation I was just wondering if she said why she had a miscarriage.
>>
>>30649806
Is this that retarded theory that the stress of running the show caused her miscarriage?
>>
>>30650066
no, it's a theory she left because she was about to transition as a parent, but then things failed, and now this whole 'mlp' has become a sort of poisonous thing to look back on...
>>
>>30650092
No it's really dumb.
>>
File: 1461531309231.png (144KB, 513x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461531309231.png
144KB, 513x362px
>>30649955
>>30650092
Didn't she say something at an EQLA panel about this?
>>
>>30649998
The fetus left - just say it was over "creative differences." Now, eat all the eggs.
>>
>>30649904
maybe because you already speaked spanish, but i can tell you from my own experiense that speaking english is difficult if it isn't you first lang.
>>
>>30649955
Came into the thread to post this. Doing God's work, Anon.
>>30649998
Just that she's a bit old for babymaking. She was in her late 30s when this happened.

There are murmurs elsewhere on /mlp/ about her having a daughter now, but I've yet to see evidence.
>>
>>30652066
Wikipedia says she took maternity leave for her three month old baby in 2016, but, you know
>Wikipedia

I'm interested too, I'd like to see something substantial.
>>
>>30652066
So she might be too old to have a baby can't say I'm surprised to be honest she did wait a long time.
Also what rumors I've never heard that she might have a daughter.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>30652477
Just saw someone mention it a couple of times in the last few days desu.
>>
File: 1369938466146.jpg (48KB, 315x325px) Image search: [Google]
1369938466146.jpg
48KB, 315x325px
>>30649806
Is this Loss?
>>
>>30649806
Goodbye
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.