[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what kind of autistic bullshit is the community going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: LaurenFaust.jpg (320KB, 430x595px) Image search: [Google]
LaurenFaust.jpg
320KB, 430x595px
So, what kind of autistic bullshit is the community going to pull when Mom kicks the bucket?
>>
Dig up her body and fuck the corpse.
>>
>>30649148
We will all be gone by then or too jaded to care at that point.
>>
>>30649160
Bullshit, you know that there will still be many life-long autists who will cry over her passing. Those select wizards who just couldn't gracefully adjust to normalfag-ness who still open-carry their plushies. They will do SOMETHING autistic...
>>
>>30649148
When she dies you can the bad dragon sugar star in her OC's color for 35% off .
>>
File: grandmom.jpg (137KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
grandmom.jpg
137KB, 1200x796px
>>30649148
Grandmom is still around, so we've got a ways to go barring tragedy. By the time it happens, we'll probably have had a second renaissance and a stepmom. Still waiting for her DC cartoon so I can finally check out a show helmed by her post-ponies.
>>
File: twilight humping.gif (34KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
twilight humping.gif
34KB, 240x200px
>>30649148
>many Brownies in their 50s or even 60s talking about how great Faust and G4 was and, still calling her mom and showing her collected G4 paraphernalia.

Now that's something to look foward to.
I wonder how many of people here will still be hooked up in waiting their waifu (assuming she doesnt get married or something) and believing you go to Equestria post mortem.
>>
>>30649209
> actually looking forward to a show helmed by turbo feminazi Lauren Faust
>>
>>30649510
>believing you go to Equestria post mortem.
That far into the future, that could be reality.
>>
>>30649549
Less looking forward to, and more simple curiosity.
>>
>>30650018
I wish to emigrate to Equestria.
>>
>>30649549
Dc won't let her get away with too much bullshit.
And so she will quit again.
>>
File: tumblr_nnfuzoSSvU1rzn00uo1_500.jpg (39KB, 266x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnfuzoSSvU1rzn00uo1_500.jpg
39KB, 266x750px
>>30649148
>>
>>30650018
I wish to emigrate to Equestria.
>>
>>30649153
This
>>
>>30649160
>>30649183
Roll on the floor and walk the dinosaur?
Screech and hit the wall ?
Stare awkwardly like a bunch of passive mutes who can't express themselves?
Be incredibly lazy?
Shitpost on the internet about their revolution which they're too lazy to produce?
Suck Hasbro's dick some more?
Autistically say that she's better dead now and she deserved for being a feminist? Because that's how much of a malicious asshole /b/redditors are.
Go fuck her daughter/son?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.