[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Bedtime Buddy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 135

File: filly_had_a_bad_dream.png (604KB, 1789x1265px) Image search: [Google]
filly_had_a_bad_dream.png
604KB, 1789x1265px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone filly, as he ventures into the new world of small horse children.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, cuteness, Anon-tier shenanigans, bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any archive of photos/stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For drawfags, store your content in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>30617507
>>
File: filly.png (2MB, 2845x5945px) Image search: [Google]
filly.png
2MB, 2845x5945px
>>30648732
Did the last filly thread went to bed early?
>>
>>30648732
Daaaw
>>
File: Filly is still in the closet.png (273KB, 2291x3152px) Image search: [Google]
Filly is still in the closet.png
273KB, 2291x3152px
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by...

Eh, I don't feel like it today.
Have fun, guys.
>>
>>30648843
Aw, thank you for trying copypasta fag.
>>
>>30648843
Now we await "fillypee" and "decent drawfags".
>>
>>30648823
Something happened.
That's why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQpp82FzYJY
>>
File: Lyra likes this.jpg (31KB, 356x307px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra likes this.jpg
31KB, 356x307px
>>30649401
That Derpster.
Also the whole song.
>>
File: wdboSHj.png (135KB, 399x339px) Image search: [Google]
wdboSHj.png
135KB, 399x339px
>>30649401
>Fear grips your heart as you see Pinkie's party canon slowly rise behind Twilight
>>
>>30648843
This is an imposter.
>>
File: 1488579071166.png (668KB, 979x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488579071166.png
668KB, 979x718px
This is the most degenerate fetish.
>>
>>30649873
But then who would Bane be?
>>
File: 1463003699711.png (7KB, 292x262px) Image search: [Google]
1463003699711.png
7KB, 292x262px
>>30649873
For you.
>>
File: you don't get to bring quality.png (718KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
you don't get to bring quality.png
718KB, 900x506px
>>30649873
>>
>>30649873
Surely it would be more degenerate with some diapers or cock vore or hoof holding
>>
>>30650288
Where's Anonfilly doing the CIA Powerstance?
>>
File: 1483234862908.jpg (25KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483234862908.jpg
25KB, 332x500px
>>30648732
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
https://pastebin.com/cCMbArUP

>She wasn't lying, there were in fact video games.
>The four of you stood in front of what was obviously an arcade.
>The sounds and bright lights take you back to years long ago.
>Apparently, Ponyville had an entire penny arcade and you hadn't even noticed.
>Though to be fair, it was hardly noticeable from a distance.
>It looked like a large sheet-metal storage shed.
>Sweetie Belle leads the charge inside.
>"Come on, hurry! lets go!"
>Applebloom and Scootaloo give each other a knowing look and laugh before following their friend.
>That was a bit suspicious, maybe something else is going on.
>You follow the trio of fillies into the gaming wonderland.
>As you enter, you feel like you're traveling through time.
>The whirring and blinging sounds assault your ears, and the bright lights flashing from the arcade games lights the would-be dark room like an overcharged disco ball.
>You can't help but grin from ear to ear as you make your way through the arcade behind the cutie mark crusaders, trying to take in all the sights of the arcade games.
>The place is fuller than you would imagine, with a majority of the games having at least one player.
>What's even cooler is that there are some games you even recognize.
>Of course, they're ponified versions.
>The similarities between Equestria and home were uncanny if not unsettling.
>At this point finding ponified versions of things from home was an expectation rather than a surprise.
>You're surprised to see a couple of RPGs in arcade form though.
>Dungeon Master catching your eye, which causes you to shed a single tear of joy.
>>
>>30650624

>You finally catch up to Sweetie Belle, who is currently looking around the arcade, seemingly looking for something, or somepony.
>"He's not here Sweetie, come on!" Scootaloo pulls at her torso.
>Who is she looking for?
>Scootaloo grabs her by the neck and drags her along with the rest of you.
>After trading some bits for game coins, the group of you start wandering the arcade looking for a game to play.
>The transfer rate seems pretty good
>You should be able to play for a long time.
>"Lets find a game to play. Pick one Anon."
>You scan the arcade floor, looking for a game that looked like fun.
>Pinball, nope. PacPony, nope.
>When you're eyes land on it, you know that it is the one.
"That one."
>You signal it out with a hoof.
>The four of you trot up to the machine of your choice.
>"Gauntlet?"
"Yes, Gauntlet. Lets do this."
>You pull yourself up onto one of the stools, and slot a coin into the proper slot.
>It's very strange that there would be arcade games in what you thought was a medieval-tech world.
>Magic is obviously how these things work, because you distinctly notice no power cables.
>Things like these are what make you more and more curious about the function of magic.
>What it can do.
>The possibilities seem endless.
>And to top it off, the games weren't terrible either.
>For being arcade games at least.
>>
>>30650632

>Four fillies, including yourself make your way out of the arcade in a chorus of giggles.
>You had lost track of time, but it was certainly approaching dinnertime.
>"I still can't believe you did that Anon!" Scootaloo snorts.
>"Wait, the high score, or her initials?" Sweetie raises an eyebrow in inquiry.
>"Both!"
>"Everypony walkin' by that game is gonna see 'SEX' on the top o' the screen." Applebloom giggles.
>In fact, you're all still giggling about it.
>It's something you had always wanted to do, but never managed to.
>To get the top score, and set your initials as something appropriateness.
>like ASS or SEX.
>The calm exterior almost feels foreign after being in the arcade.
>Almost like traveling to another world, and then back again.
>After walking for a bit, Scootaloo nudges Sweetie with her shoulder
>"Too bad Button wasn't there, huh Sweetie?"
>"N-no, its ok, wait."
>Scootaloo puts on a shit-eating grin.
>"Scoots!"
>Sweetie's cheeks turn crimson.
>"I can't help it, its always fun to tease you about your crush."
>"He's not my crush!"
>"Suuuuuuure."
>You roll your eyes.
>Scootaloo nudges your shoulder next.
>"So, Anon, who's your crush?"
"Uhh..."
>This is kind of awkward, they don't really know about you.
"Nopony."
>"Oh come on, you gotta like somepony! Even Applebloom has a crush too!"
"Well, uh... I..."
>How are you gonna weasel out of this question?
>Do you even like ponies?
>"C'mon, go easy Scoots, she's shy!" Applebloom chimes.
>>
>>30650637

>The path ahead breaks off, with one direction leading to the castle.
"Oh, hey, uh, looks like this is my stop. Cya!"
>You take off running to the castle.
>"Wait! Anon!"
>You ignore Scootaloo and keep running
>"Ha, whatever. We'll find out soon enough!"
>So she thinks.
>After you look back and see they've moved on, you slow down to a walk.
>A few birds flutter by overhead, and you can't help but smile.
>Maybe life isn't so bad here.
>It's different, make no mistake.
>A much simpler experience; Relatively speaking, at least.
>You push open the large double doors to the castle, and merrily trot inside humming an old tune.
>As you turn to close them again, a voice startles you.
>"So cheery, somepony must have had fun."
>You whip around to find Starlight in the middle of the hall.
>Was she waiting for you?
"N-no I didn't! It was awful!"
>Starlight rolls her eyes.
>"Suuuure it was."
"But it was! Tea parties suck, and arcade games are the worst!"
>"The sound of a liar. Come on cutie, it's time for dinner."
>You grunt and follow her through the hallway
"I'm not cute either, b-baka!"
>>
>>30648823
This is possibly the most adorable Anonflly pic I have now.

That or her standing between Glimmer's legs.
>>
>Be Anon
>You quickly trotted down the streets of Canterlot, occasionally looking over your back
>Maybe you could get the collar off if you hurried
>You headed north, towards Canterlot University
>You'd need somebody smart to be able to safely cut through this magically-enhanced ring of metal
>Universities had smart people
>Well, except for Gender Studies majors

>You passed ponies walking through the streets, quietly heading home or just beginning a night on the town
>There was even a bard lazily strumming a tune on his lyre, a hat sitting on the ground by his hooves filled with a copious number of bits
>+5 attack bonus to all allies
>You wished you had the bits you'd been saving for several weeks now, he deserved one
>>
>>30650809
>After twenty minutes of walking (and asking for directions many times), you finally stood at the gates of an entrance to the college, grassy knolls and trees sprinkled between the buildings
>After a minute of pulling, wriggling, and cursing, you managed to tear the shirt off, exposing yourself in public
>You discarded the garment on the ground and began your quest
>You had barely entered when you ran into a studious-looking pegasus stallion walking out of some sort of classroom building
>Black mane and white coat, his cutie mark that of a rope
>tfw cant tie the noose together
>You decided to ask him for help, or at least directions to somebody who could
"Hey."
>"...Hey" he responded, looking you over
>Probably just curious what a filly was doing alone out here
"Uh... I have a problem."
>"Don't we all?" he laughed
"Well, you see this collar I have?"
>"It's hard to miss." he answered, staring intently at it. Or at least its general direction
>A few ponies of different ages crossed the quad, none of them paying attention to you
"Well, I need some help getting it off. Do you know where I could go to get it sawed off or something?"
>"You ran into the right pony, I've been practicing metallurgy for months, I could have it cut apart in a few minutes."
"...Really?"
>"Yep."
>This was it. Your big break.
>Hopefully this would work, god knows what enchantments this thing had.
>You tugged at the dark-green collar uncomfortably, its pink runes still dimly lit
"What's your name?"
>"I'm Whiplash. And you?"
"Anon."
>...
"Well, where do we go to get it done? Is there a workshop around here, or..?"
>"The university blacksmithy would be the best choice, but it closed at 5. Luckily for you, I own all the tools I should need at home. Since they combined weigh about 200 pounds, we should head over there."
"Lead the way."
>>
>>30650810
>Neither of you spoke during the long walk through winding streets and between large brick buildings
>You hoped this would be as fast as he said, you only had a little over an hour of daylight left
>Eventually you stopped in front of a small but well-maintained house in a less-urban part of the city
>Wooden patio, shingle walls, the works
>Rent must be a bitch here
>"Here, I keep the stuff in my workshop" he said, walking down a set of concrete steps into a basement
>After wriggling off your pajama pants and leaving them at the top of the staircase, you followed him inside, hoping he had a bathroom down there
>You needed to pee pretty badly

>You entered into a well-lit changer, composed of concrete in floor, walls, and ceiling, about fifty by fifty feet
>Along the walls sat workbenches, carboard boxes, wooden cabinets, and tool storage chests five feet tall, undoubtedly holding plenty of scewdrivers and hammers
>In the middle of the room sat a padded table, standing at hip-height and roughly the size of a quieen-sized bed
>You saw a circular saw on the opposite wall; you hoped he wouldn't need to use that, I mean, what if he missed?
"Hey, mister, do you have a toi-"
>You heard the metal door slam behind you, and turned to see Whiplash locking a rubber-sealed door shut
"Uh..."
>"Finaaally I get to use my 'playroom', I was afraid I'd never get to try it out." he said in a lewd tone
>>
>>30650815
>You stuttered a bit, still trying to assess the situation
"S-so wait... you want me... for sexual?" you asked with anticipation
>"Oh, you know it, sex on hooves. Don't even think about screaming, these walls-"
>You turned and lowered on your forehooves, raising your rump in the air with tail up, looking back at him over your shoulder
>You wanted sex, right? You were still a virgin, and you felt pressure in your vagina, which meant you were horny, right?
>Although your body hadn't reacted to your attempts at 'stimulating' it, filly physique was innocent
>"Wait... you're not gonna cry or yell?" Whiplash asked with a confused expression
"Nope. Breed me." you said lustily, but without much conviction
>>
>>30650819
>"No... this is wrong!"
"Obviously you fucking pedo."
>You didn't want to lose your virginity in a concrete bunker.
>You liked mares, with their thicc childbearing hips and plump nurturing teats; Miss Cherilee being a prime example, watching her made school almost bearable-
>You were shocked out of your stupor by more yelling
>"No, you're not supposed to ENJOY it! Plead with me, try to run, do SOMETHING frightened!"
>You sat back on your rump and turned to him, just curious
>God your bladder was getting full
>"...Whatever. If you want the D, I'll give it to you."
"A-actually I changed my mind, my tiny pussy wouldn't be able to fit it in. I don't want my first time to be like this, plus it would be 50% gay."
>Your collar warmed up for a moment at that last bit, and for that fraction of a second WHiplash just looked confused, then quickly shifted to pleased
>"That's more like it."
>He picked you up under your forelegs, trying to carry you to the >rape table
>You wished Purple was here, she always kept you safe at least
"No! I retract consent! I retract consent!"
>You desperately tried to wiggle out of his grasp, limbs flailing. To counter this, he held you over his head to prevent your hooves from making contact with anything
"Stop! Put me down, I-"
>You couldn't hold it in anymore
>You released a thick torrent of yellow piss from your urethra, splattering across the stallion's face, barrel, chest, EVERYWHERE. Quite a bit of it even got in his mouth
>He dropped you in disgust and desperately spat out the urine in his mouth, then wiping most of the foul liquid off of his face. Well, piss not absorbed by his fur at least
>You landed on the floor, pee still pulsing out of you and onto the floor about a foot away from your body
>He looked down at himself and back to you in shock
>"WHAT the BUCK is wrong with you?!"
>>
>>30650831
>Be Twilight
>You flew low through the streets of Canterlot, asking if ponies had seen a green filly, where she had gone, but nopony had seen her
>Anon was SO dead; when you found her she'd be in for a world of hurt
>...But where was your little filly? Could she have gone to find a resturaunt and gotten lost?
>Anon had obviously left intentionally, but how far had she meant to go? Was she trying to run away?
>She loved you enough to stay, right? Right?
>Mom and Dad were roaming the south side, searching for her desperately
>If you hadn't found her in the hour they'd file a Missing Ponies report
>All throughout the search you were nagged by a single somber thought
>What if the last thing Anon remembered of you would be punishing her?

>Eventually you saw some musician on a corner, strumming out a folk song
>You landed next to him; he'd probably been here for hours, he might've seen her
"Have you seen a green filly come by?? Black mane, question mark on her flank??"
>He stopped playing his lyre and placed his right hoof on his chin, looking thoughtful
>"...yeah, she passed by maybe twenty minutes ago, she went that way." he answered, pointing down the north street
>That led to Canterlot University
>You didn't even thank him, you had to get there NOW
>She was attempting to have the collar removed
>It was futile to try, but you still hurried
>>
>>30650842
>You soared above the buildings of Canterlot, scanning the streets below you; there was a good chance she hadn't reached the campus yet
>No little fillies, you'd just-
>But then you saw a budle of red cloth out of the corner of your eye, and stopped in midair
>Were those...?
>You blitzed down next to them, instantly recognizing the pajama bottoms you had put on her earlier
>Next to the pajama bottoms lay a residential house, with a staircase descending into some kind of basement
>The horror grasped your heart quickly, and you rushed down there, ready for a very violent, very one-sided fight
>Your baby needed you
>>
>>30650848
>Be Anon
>You took your moment of freedom and rushed to hide under the table with the saw, crouching toward the corner hidden by a large cardboard box
>He slowly got up from the floor and advanced towards you
>At least he wasn't a pee fetishist
>You flattened your body against the wall, trying to buy yourself a minute
>"Get here, you-"
>His threat was interupted by a loud BANG, an dhe turned around to look at the door
>You poked your head up, peering through the tiny slit between the cardboard box and the tabletop
>The door had been blasted down by a VERY angry Twilight, her eyes practically aflame and hair almost floating with power. Her legs were spread out in a combat position, and her eyes held no mercy.
>"WHERE THE BUCK IS MY BABY!?!?"
>>
>>30650858
>"I'll only ask one more time. My little filly is scared and helpless, but Momma's coming to the rescue. I know Anon's around here somewhere, I know it's your fault, so make your life a lot less painless. WHERE IS SHE?!?"
>"I-I-I know my rights!" Whiplash said futiley, even though the evidence was clearly stacked against him
>Without pause he was lifted in a purple aura, then launched into the ceiling. Hard.
>Following that he was slammed into a wall at the same speed, the flung back onto the ground in front of Twilight
>"I'll ask again, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY DAUGHTER?"
>"Th-this is torture! I'll win a lawsuit, you can't-!"
"Is it?". Her flat, emotionless tone was somehow far scarier than raving-lunatic mode
>You could feel the ground begin rumbling in response to Twilight's silent rage
>One of the tall red storage boxes began shaking and fell over onto Whiplash's prone body, the weight of the metal container pinning him down to the floor with a sickening crunch
>The top of the box jutted out, so a lot of the force landed on his neck
>"Oh my, what an unfortunate accident. Let's hope there isn't another eartquake." she said in a cold voice, barely hiding the threat
>She crouched down with her head close to his, speaking in a loud whisper
>"Listen here you little pile of horseshit, you can tell me where Anon is NOW, or go to the glue factory."
>You knew that last bit was a figure of speech, but damn Purple
>Whiplash was silent, but not in the dead way
>Well, he sure had guts. And by 'guts', you meant overwhelming stupidity
>But what would you do? There was no way you wouldn't be found
>You needed to play the victim card hard, otherwise she might assume the collar-removal theory
>"Well, I guess you can live with only ONE wing.."
>You poked your head out from behind the box, raising your eyebrows high
"Mommy?" you said in your scaredest voice
>>
>>30650863
>In an instant Twilight had flown over to you, putting you in her hooves tenderly
>She picked you up and wrapped her wings around you, hugging you like she wanted to break your ribs
>She pushed you away a bit, looking deep into your eyes with a lovingly scared expression
>"Did he do anything? Did he touch your no-no place?"
>We both know I'm well-versed in sex Twilight
>Well, theoretically
"No, but he almost did."
>She looked back to glare at the recently-crippled stallion some more while he moaned in pain. Then she noticed the puddle of pee on the floor
>"What's that?"
"...My self-defense mechanism."
>>
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/u/ASSFAGGOT
>>
File: lMEa58i.png (90KB, 318x235px) Image search: [Google]
lMEa58i.png
90KB, 318x235px
>>30650632
>Gauntlet
>>
Nyx and Anon OTP
>>
File: 1501722001100.jpg (102KB, 720x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501722001100.jpg
102KB, 720x527px
>>
>>30651212
human anon should be nyx
>>
>>30651215
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1498673852281.png (91KB, 594x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498673852281.png
91KB, 594x714px
>>30650831
>You released a thick torrent of yellow piss from your urethra, splattering across the stallion's face, barrel, chest, EVERYWHERE. Quite a bit of it even got in his mouth
>>
>>30650869
god damn it you faggot always with the back and forth, get her out of that fucking collar and give purple her comeuppance already
>>
File: IMG_5078.jpg (37KB, 344x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5078.jpg
37KB, 344x427px
Gays do not deserve to live
>>
File: waifuisshit.jpg (839KB, 860x7004px) Image search: [Google]
waifuisshit.jpg
839KB, 860x7004px
Requesting anonfilly version.
>>
>>30651648
He said on a board about My Little Pony, a cartoon where the most powerful magic always manifests itself in the form of rainbows.
>>
> most degenerate general on /pone/

> actually has artists producing decent content

mfw
>>
File: Twilight_Sparkle27.png (1MB, 993x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle27.png
1MB, 993x1280px
MOMMY
>>
>>30650632
i actually spent $40 with my cousin in one sitting at a gauntlet legends arcade machine at the theater when i was a kid. i miss the days i didnt understand the value of money.
>>
File: 1487959134708.jpg (225KB, 880x990px) Image search: [Google]
1487959134708.jpg
225KB, 880x990px
>>30652345
Yes
>>
>>30652586

Twilight should stop skipping foreleg day.
>>
>>30651628
I wrote the possible Ace Attorney ending, check the pastebin.
>>
>>30652586
She's feeling up the filly's butt!
>>
File: Scruff 2.png (194KB, 770x799px) Image search: [Google]
Scruff 2.png
194KB, 770x799px
>>30648823
I want more baby Anonfilly.

Also scruff carrying.
>>
>>30648823
Laughing babby Anonfilly is pretty cute.
>>
File: anonfilly_disgust.png (89KB, 839x928px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly_disgust.png
89KB, 839x928px
>>30653802

No pls keep diaperfagging as far away as possible.
>>
>>30653947
>twiggy will never force you to use a diaper
>>
>>30653954
I'd rather just have the filly pee in my mouth, desu.
>>
>>30653954
>>30653962
I wish for filly to pee in her diaper
>>
>>30653967
I wish for Twi to make me shit my diaper
>>
>>30653972
>>30653967
>>30653962
>>30653954
I'm leaving this thread, desu.
>>
>>30651212
>you stuuupid eeeeediots
>I will kiiiiiiiilllll youuuuu!
>>
File: Nyx8.jpg (19KB, 521x576px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx8.jpg
19KB, 521x576px
>>30653993
>>
>>30653993
Me too
>>
>>30653954
>>30653962
>>30653967
>>30653972

dropped
>>
tbqh I perfer nyxlords to diapertards
>>
File: 1444629155021.png (128KB, 558x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444629155021.png
128KB, 558x401px
>pic related
>>
I want Mommy Twi to pour Ice-cold, refreshing Coca-Cola™ down my anus
>>
>>30654051
I want Mommy Twi to straddle behind me, pull back my diaper, and piss into it.
>>
>>30653993
>>30654020
piss off
>>
File: 1498093402152.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498093402152.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>30654091
you forgot this
>>
File: DoupCri2-2.png (230KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
DoupCri2-2.png
230KB, 552x594px
>>30654091
okay.jpg
>>
>>30654134 FUCK YOU CARLOS
>>
>>30654144
What's this? I make the pun, and the other guy gets my (You)s just because he posted the picture? That's it, I'm out too. I'm going to the NEETpone thread, screw you guys.
>>
>>30654179
>screw you guys
Filly orgy?
>>
this thread is cancerous, pls delet
>>
>>30654414
y-you too
>>
>>30654134

I will give (1) reddit gold to whomever makes an anonfilly-carlos
>>
>>30654754
that was done forever ago

I don't have it though
>>
>>30650831
It finally happened.
Filly peed in someone's mouth.
>>
File: Prereboot.jpg (10KB, 203x221px) Image search: [Google]
Prereboot.jpg
10KB, 203x221px
>>30648732
Jesus, is that a foamy the squirrel doll? Cuz if it is then I feel very old right now.
>>
File: Boop 1.png (135KB, 1046x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Boop 1.png
135KB, 1046x1055px
You wouldn't boop a filly
>>
File: critical boop.png (334KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
critical boop.png
334KB, 1000x900px
>>30655745
watch me faggot
>>
File: Sad 2.png (124KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sad 2.png
124KB, 456x600px
>>30655858
Why would you do that? You're gonna make Nonny cry, say sorry
>>
File: 1444257152085.png (302KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444257152085.png
302KB, 720x1280px
>>30655745
Not only would I boop her, I'd boop her right in the ass.
>>
File: 1499138916195.gif (233KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499138916195.gif
233KB, 300x400px
>>30656216
Sorry not sorry.
>>
File: Cop 4.png (96KB, 710x776px) Image search: [Google]
Cop 4.png
96KB, 710x776px
We've received reports that you've been smoking unrefined sugar. We're gonna need you to come to the station to answer some questions.
>>
>>30656221
Likewise, but with my dick
>>
>>30651628
This. Ever since that court ending its been going in circles
>>
>>30656849
>Implying it hasn't been that way since the beginning
>>
File: pwffzzt.png (556KB, 1265x1532px) Image search: [Google]
pwffzzt.png
556KB, 1265x1532px
Original:
https://derpibooru.org/387310
>>
File: 1455333224617.jpg (706KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455333224617.jpg
706KB, 750x1000px
>>30656929
fucking CYOOT
>>
>>30657063
you bite... your tongue?
filly is kinda stupid
>>
File: glimglam.jpg (800KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
glimglam.jpg
800KB, 2000x1200px
>>30657063
biter, no biting
>>
File: 1351725252793.jpg (51KB, 1021x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1351725252793.jpg
51KB, 1021x1024px
>>30657063
>>30657044
>all this fucking role-playing
>>
>>30657097
>>all this
>two posts
>being a rulefag
kill yourself mate
>>
File: 24sart.png (113KB, 859x789px) Image search: [Google]
24sart.png
113KB, 859x789px
>>30657074
You bite the finger dumbass
>>
>>30657292
But the finger already has your tongue outside your mouth. The only thing you'll bite is the tongue.
I guess it'd be kinda cute, in a sort of stubborn way.
>>
>>30657292
No, dumbass... The only thing you'd bite is your own tongue. Just stick to being smol and looking cute, ok?
>>
I want to lick anonfilly's hooves
>>
>>30654044
Fuck off
>>
>>30656929
That's acute
>>
>>30657409
At least she's not being obtuse about it!
>>
>>30657423
i dont get it
shit pun
>>
>>30657472
You are a shit person.
>>
File: 1495492687809.jpg (84KB, 885x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495492687809.jpg
84KB, 885x841px
>>30657478
no, u
>>
>>30657487
>>
File: 1498575738465.png (94KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498575738465.png
94KB, 460x381px
>>30657350
Don't call the filly cute.
>>
>>30656588
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>30657967
No, if thre's not already a Nyx thread, you'll have to make one
>>
>>30657387
Is he trying to fly?
>>
>>30657976
>implying the nyxfag isn't trolling / would ever use their own thread
The end of summer break can't come soon enough.
>>
>>30658352
I can always hope
>>
>>30658354
Hope is like faith - worthless. Believe in fact and you'll be better off.
>>
>>30658360
you have faith your chair will hold you up when you sit down.
>>
>>30658372
No, it's a fact my chair will hold my fat ass because I regularly repair it. Last chair I put faith in broke apart and left scars across my left arm from the exposed nails.
>>
>>30658401
>No
yes. you cant possibly know the structural integrity of the chair as a whole. you can have a good estimate, but the fact is you cant know for sure and therefore you put faith in your chair every time you sit down that it will hold you up.
>>
File: 1453398287057.jpg (194KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453398287057.jpg
194KB, 700x700px
i want to cuddlefuck the filly
>>
>>30658896
I want to brush her chestfluff with my fingers while we watch Netflix on the couch together.
>>
File: Concerned.png (182KB, 322x342px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned.png
182KB, 322x342px
>>30649401
>Party cannon slowly rising behind Twilight
>Betrayal is imminent
>>
File: 1470353886633.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1470353886633.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
so what kind of faggot would fill the role of perfect filly for you?
do you want a dominant filly? submissive? cuddleslut? bro-tier?
how about if you were the filly?
id definitely be a cuddleslut
>>
>>30659680
I want to be the filly.
>>
>>30659680
>no dominant filly to violate my ass
>>
>>30659680
I'm kind of a switch, so I can be dominant or submissive. Cuddles are the best, I'm already a cuddleslut.
Wouldn't all fillies be bro-tier, since they're mentally dudes anyway?
>>
>>30659792
>Wouldn't all fillies be bro-tier, since they're mentally dudes anyway?
You are the filly, so you tell us: how are you like when you're hanging out with other dudes?
>>
>>30660014
With random dudes I don't know, I'm quiet.
But when I'm with my dude friends I'm like a regular dude.
>>
>>30660036
Huh, just like me then.
Wonder if that would work in a story?
>Anonfilly is talkative and makes lots of jokes when she's with ponies she's known since she ended up in Equestria
>But when around strangers, she's almost more quiet than Fluttershy was in her early years
>>
>>30648732
>foamy the retarded self insert
>>
>>30660124
>foamy
>self insert
not only is that not even remotely accurate, but that's literally what anonfilly is, you retard.
>>
>>30660156
but she's not retarded

foamy is

also

>have you ever noticed this incredibly banal thing that ticks me off?
>I'm going to rant about it like it's the worst thing in the world and insist everyone "responsible" be maimed horribly!
>but it's not annoying, it's 'funny' because I've pitched my voice high to make me sound cutesy and drawn a fluffy rat as my author avatar
>>
>>30660175
>opinions
>on 4chan
>>
>>30659680
I just need a cute little cuddleslut.

>>30660072
Meh. That's more just a character trait than a story. I think you could do a story around a filly who was really shy around ponies and only opened up to another Anon of some sort though.
>>
>>30660331
>and only opened up to another Anon
>another Anon
You lost me there.
Seriously, this whole general used to be about YOU being the filly!
When did it all go south?
>>
Fuck man, Now I want to be the Filly.
>>
File: 1444999157529.png (3MB, 1440x2360px) Image search: [Google]
1444999157529.png
3MB, 1440x2360px
>>30660366
What? I've been here since practically the beginning and this has always been a thing. If anything, I'd say there has been a lot less of that lately. Whatever faggot, have fun being the filly and not being doted over and cared for 24/7.
>>
>>30660366
see: >>30650422
>>
>>30657097
Seriously, someone reported those? Oh, boy, what a faggot.
>>
need more abuse
>>
File: SmackAFilly.png (446KB, 2117x1240px) Image search: [Google]
SmackAFilly.png
446KB, 2117x1240px
>>30660696
>>
>>30660854
insert random objects into the filly
>>
File: 1378724.png (137KB, 727x746px) Image search: [Google]
1378724.png
137KB, 727x746px
>>30660854
>>
>>30657097
Kys
>>
>>30661176
thanks doc
>>
>>30660916
List some objects to put inside of filly.
>>
File: image.jpg (899KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899KB, 2048x1536px
>>30660405
It happens mate.
Soon, all 49 of us will want to become the filly, and I know that the big fluffy orgy that proceeds in Equestria will be amazing.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>30662483
thank you.
I'll have something out in a bit.
>>
File: 15009205167540.png (992KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15009205167540.png
992KB, 896x1024px
She's so cyoot <3
>>
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP the filly
>>
File: 1450800689612.png (203KB, 755x895px) Image search: [Google]
1450800689612.png
203KB, 755x895px
>>30662763
She's a little faggot. But a cute faggot.
>>
File: IntoTheFilly.png (2MB, 1613x3518px) Image search: [Google]
IntoTheFilly.png
2MB, 1613x3518px
>>
File: 1499649063336.png (112KB, 686x551px) Image search: [Google]
1499649063336.png
112KB, 686x551px
>>30663258
I hope it's a banana!
>>
>>30663268
oh, do you like bananas?
>>
>>30663258
>ywn force another filly into the filly
>>
>>30663531
6.25% chance of banana.
>>
>>30663562
>>30663531
>>30663268
Spoiler: not actually going to draw any of those.
Not yet, anyway. And not based on random chance.
>>
>>30663580
if we get a filly in the filly who would it be?
>>
File: IHaveAlreadyWon.png (322KB, 1154x834px) Image search: [Google]
IHaveAlreadyWon.png
322KB, 1154x834px
>>
File: tickle_torture.jpg (125KB, 832x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tickle_torture.jpg
125KB, 832x1000px
>>30663758
Punishment time.
>>
>>30663258
Wow that's good
>>
>>30663650
Anonfilly's "sister", Anonfilly
>>
>>30660036
>regular dude
>>
>>30663258
kek
>>
>>30663258
>the dick isn't an option
Forshame.
>>
>>30664449
Just for you
>>
>>30664466
aw yiss
also its barbed wire, not "barb wire"
>>
File: IntoTheFillyFuckingNitpicking.png (2MB, 1613x3518px) Image search: [Google]
IntoTheFillyFuckingNitpicking.png
2MB, 1613x3518px
>>30664470
Don't fuckin' want much, do ya?
It was shortened to fit in the specifically sized box I had.
>>
>>30664483
Well, if you want to be like that...
>Broken glass is two words
>>
>>30664489
You can barely see the separation, but yes it IS 2 words.
>>
>>30664483
yiss, excelente
>>
>>30663258
Filly the filly.
>>
>>30664466
That went quick. What did I miss?
>>
>>30664732
->
>>30664483
>>
>>30664901

You lost one
>>
File: tumblr_ot9wrcPmOP1trzupvo3_1280.png (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot9wrcPmOP1trzupvo3_1280.png
175KB, 800x600px
>>30664923
Verily!
>>
File: medium(3).png (97KB, 522x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(3).png
97KB, 522x600px
>>30664929
>dapperfilly
>>
File: 0a5y-1432474919-90150-full.jpg (647KB, 3600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0a5y-1432474919-90150-full.jpg
647KB, 3600x2000px
>>30664987
>>
>>30664994
bad.
>>
>>30664994
Fuck off
>>
File: medium(4).png (91KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(4).png
91KB, 750x600px
>>30664994
>>
>>30664997
>>30665000
>>30665007
you know you love it
>>
>>30665020
id really love if you killed yourself
>>
>>30665064
Only if we get to be sisters together in Equestria
>>
File: 1496119887047.jpg (64KB, 635x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496119887047.jpg
64KB, 635x488px
>>30665076
The only sisters filly has are more anonfilly.
>>
File: faggot dog.png (138KB, 372x365px) Image search: [Google]
faggot dog.png
138KB, 372x365px
I sometimes wonder what if Posterior pillager's Anon wasn't the weak-willed malleable schizo faggot but rather a sociopath.
Not a high-functioning one, for the sake of keeping things interesting. Just imagine Twilight coming home every day and Anon greeting her at the door with the face of picrelated, full of "love" and "affection" for her.
I wonder how long will it take before she goes has a full-blown mental breakdown.
Would it be too much to ask Squirrelette for his rendition of that pic?

>>30665142
Beer bottle filly needs a beer can-holding cap that says: "Please be patient I have a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶m alcoholism."
>she makes happy drunk filly noises when she finds it in one of the present on horse Chrismas
Stop it heart.
>>
Next song posted will highly influence the magic of anon filly, as her cutie marks makes her a sensible template to emotional magic.
>>
>>30665278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig1xKFLrpaY
>>
>>30664483
>that filly face
Priceless.
>>
>>30665156
I was wondering if they are named jet. Like Drunkard Filly, Glutton Filly, etc. ?
>>
File: fillys_present.jpg (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
fillys_present.jpg
36KB, 450x450px
>>30665156
Just imagine the noises that beer-bottle-Anonfilly would make if she unwrapped a six-pack.
>>
File: 1486007421229.png (172KB, 854x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1486007421229.png
172KB, 854x1131px
So... How many of you guys are into foalcon? Do you lewd the filly?
>>
>>30665430
>that fucking moralfag filly on Anon's shoulder
I bet she even listens to what Twicunt says. And I mean /really/ listens.
Hell, she probably hangs out with crusaders and helps ponies around town, what a faggot.
>I was wondering if they are named yet.
Left to right: Thieving filly, insufferable Moralfag filly, Anon the giant faggot, Drunkard filly, Little Faggot filly, Asshole filly.
Source: my ass.
>>30665448
She won't make a single noise.
Just shut her eyes and smile in pure contentment.
>>
>>30665020
Fuck off
>>
>>30665483
Since that is the only source, I take it as fact.
Though I expected the second one to be angry filly or something and the last one to be the actual moralfag filly (since she is taking away alcohol from a 'filly')
>>
File: 1484792576563.png (73KB, 468x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484792576563.png
73KB, 468x399px
>>30665483
>you will never walk in on moralfag filly scolding thieving filly
>you will never punish thieving filly for stealing drunkard filly's alcohol money
>you will never also punish moralfag filly, to her utter surprise, for ratting people out but mostly for ratting you out to Twilight
>>30665631
Why would filly be angry? It makes sense for her to be angry at other fillies for behaving like, well, little fillies.
Regarding the last, I'd put the emphasis on "taking" the beer from the filly that clearly needs it. Hence the asshole/bully filly.
>>
>>30665641
Fuck off
>>
File: 1471541632351.jpg (1MB, 2681x3411px) Image search: [Google]
1471541632351.jpg
1MB, 2681x3411px
>>30665482
i would totally lewd the filly
i would also be fine being lewded as the filly, after dinner and some cuddles
>>
>>30665654
But filly is not allowed to drink alcohol!
>>
>pet the filly
>stroke the filly
>touch the filly
>>
>>30665669
Stay in your fucking general
>>
>>30665869
On what grounds SHOULD I stay in my general? It's a free board.
>>
>>30666062
sorry, carry on nyxlover
>>
>>30665482
What, seriously? What kind of fucking faggot wouldn't lewd the little filly? I would lewd that filly so hard. Well, actually really soft, but I'd do it hard, you know?
>>
>>30666527
I'm all for heavy petting and hardcore cuddling
>>
>>30666472
pet the filly
>>
File: 1473278.png (519KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473278.png
519KB, 2000x2000px
>>30666472
I fucking love cute filly.
>>
>>30667193
even if i was the filly, too?
>>
>>30667329
You don't get to swoop in and steal my filly like that. I wanted to snuggle first.
>>
File: 1494920607902.png (880KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494920607902.png
880KB, 1600x1200px
Sociopath filly when?
No, it doesn't /have/ to be edgy.
No, really, it doesn't. Maybe she's trying to reach out and integrate or make a real friend, ineffectual as it is.
Not everyone is born to feel the magic of friendship.
>>
File: 1455933281492.jpg (409KB, 835x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455933281492.jpg
409KB, 835x1000px
>>30667338
too slow, anon
and are you turning down a cuddle threesome?
>>
>>30667422
Now you are speaking my language.
>>
So, is this thread about rape? I've been looking for a place to write but I'm not into writing about a child horse being raped. Tried looking at writing for ptfg but I'm not sure if I should write there. Not really well versed in the generals here.
>>
>>30667689
This thread is not focused on rape. Read the OP.

>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone filly, as he ventures into the new world of small horse children.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, cuteness, Anon-tier shenanigans, bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..
>>
>>30667689
Not specifically. I think it's been a while since we had any rape here. There are two side to this thread: most of us want cute fillies, the other few want abuse and such. So write whatever you want.
>>
>>30667689
If it's a transformation story, yes you should write it in /ptfg/.
>>
>>30667716
fuck off
>>
>>30667689
It's about a filly being raped and abused
>>
>>30667716
Ptfg is fucking cancer
>>
>>30667709
We need more rape and abuse. If they don't want to write that, they can fuck off to ptfg and write with those cringey assholes.
>>
>>30667689
Is the filly doing the raping? I wouldn't be against that. What would make it more interesting is nopony would believe the victims.
>>
>>30667689
Rape or gtfo
>>
>>30667749
Fuck off. Write your own, nigger. If you want a thread that's JUST about rape and abuse, we already have one on this shitty board; go there. In the meantime those of us who want cute, happy fillies will always welcome more content.
>>
>>30667689
Hey, I get not liking the rape. May I suggest you come over and write for Dadonequus? The thread focuses on Anon turning into a small foal and being raised in Equestria, but is far more aligned with the show tonally. I think you'd be a great addition.
>>
>>30667766
Anon asked about rape, and we're simply explaining that yes, we want rape. If he doesn't like it he can go fuck off. You can too.
>>
>>30667772
fuck off autist
>>
File: 1470349222793.png (36KB, 316x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470349222793.png
36KB, 316x264px
>>30667766
How about happy rapehorse filly?
>>
>>30667777
He asked if it was a thread about rape, not if you wanted it. It isn't. Besides, it's clear that only a small, loud minority of you want it anyway, so you can fuck off if you think you are gonna take over this thread and turn it into /rapegeneral2/.
>>
>>30667791
Sounds more like a majority and you're in denial.

Newfag, without rape, we do not want your story. Besides this one samefagging faggot.
>>
>>30667805
This
>>
File: 1501142937118.png (316KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501142937118.png
316KB, 1600x1500px
>>30667805
>accusations of newfag, samefag, and supposition in one post
Nice shitpost, my man. 10/10
>>
>>30667824
If the shoe fits. Don't be a nig-nog. It's obviously a samefag, and if the anon said they're not versed in the generals, they're a newfag. It's simple, just use your brain and set aside the watermelon for a minute.
>>
>>30667805
>Newfag, without rape, we do not want your story.
More like
>-I- do not want your story
>I'm this fucking self-centered
>>
>>30667858
It mentions rape in the OP. It's not like one person's kink. So the newfag can go be a bitch on ptfg or some shit. Everyone wins.
>>
>>30667877
>It says it in the OP so every single person here must like it
>What are preferences
>>
This is like 1-3 people, isn't it? Everytime someone comes in threatening new content, this one faggot comes out of the woodwork to drive him off and maybe like 1 or 2 other Anons join in for the shitposting fun. And the worst part is it works. This is like what, the second time in as many weeks?
>>
>>30667940
We know what we want. If there are really so many of you that don't like rape, why aren't you as vocal? Because you're a minority in denial.
>>
>>30667940
Sure feels like it, yeah.
>>
>>30667689
Rape is always the right choice
>>
>>30667958
Just giving the anon what he asked for. An honest answer.
>>
>>30667689
Come on over to ptfg. We're far more organized and less rapey.
>>
>>30667972
No, you're not. The question was "Is this thread about rape?" to which the answer is "No, it is not about rape. It is about anon as a filly." If you like stories about rape, that's perfectly fine. But it doesn't make the thread about rape.
>>
>>30667981
Rape is a facet of our stories. We need it expressed more. It's what people want.
>>
>>30667953
Because you don't have to be vocal about not raping? It's just kind of a thing you don't do. And that goes for stories and pics too. Anyway, what really makes me think this is 1 person or just a few individuals is that this thread can go for days without any serious discussion of rape except the very occasional little one-off shitpost that you'd expect from 4chan. Then someone comes in asking about if they have to write a rapefic to be OT, and all of a sudden there are like 30 posts in the space of as many minutes screaming rape from the rooftops and generally making this place seem as unpleasant as possible. Give it a few hours and you'll get bored/have to go to bed and then things will go back to normal for another few days.
>>
>>30667992
Glad you have so much fun playing internet detective. Make you feel smart while on summer break? Want a cookie?
>>
>>30667992
Don't kid yourself. Rape is an intrinsic part of this thread.
>>
File: 1481699638871.png (377KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481699638871.png
377KB, 1700x2000px
ITT
>>
Anon, I don't care if you write rape or not. But I think it's in your best interest to write elsewhere. Its obvious people are going to give you endless amounts of shit here if you don't include rape. Why put up with that, other communities look for similar stories, and they don't like rape period. You'd be better there.
>>
>>30667689
I stumbled onto this thread about a month or two ago and I've enjoyed a bunch of cute stuff and shenanigans without reading any rape stuff. If you want to write for this thread, you're more than welcome to.
>>
>>30668039
No they aren't.
>>
>>30668034
>Shilling this hard
Jesus christ dude. The only one giving anyone shit here is you.
>>
>>30668065
What are you implying?
>>
>>30667689
Go to Dadonequus then, their stories are lighthearted adventures featuring a foal Anon. I'd say that you would need to write about Discord being a father figure of sorts but one of their bigger writters is doing a story where Luna and Celestia are the parents
>>
>>30668158
I concur
>>
>>30667689
>>30667772
>>30668158
What the hell is wrong with this board?
Why are there three generals about turning Anon into a pony? And why are they all bitching at each other?
>>
Does your story have Anonfilly in it?
If yes, then it is welcome here.
If not, then gtfo.
There is literally no other criteria. Anyone saying otherwise is an autistic retard.
>>
>>30668217
More than three cunt meister. At least 4
>>
>>30668158
L>>30668183
Die in a fire
>>
Shit like this doesn't go down on Dadonequus. Just saying.
>>
>>30668136
Dadonequus plays dumb to the fucking bullshit they're pulling.
>>
I want to be Anonfilly and get cock vored by Big Mac
>>
File: 1473911984824.png (167KB, 755x895px) Image search: [Google]
1473911984824.png
167KB, 755x895px
>>
File: 1497769257142.png (152KB, 436x473px) Image search: [Google]
1497769257142.png
152KB, 436x473px
>>
File: 1490958395755.png (111KB, 655x697px) Image search: [Google]
1490958395755.png
111KB, 655x697px
>>
File: 1477926226013.png (145KB, 588x939px) Image search: [Google]
1477926226013.png
145KB, 588x939px
>>
File: 1470892395911.png (178KB, 803x638px) Image search: [Google]
1470892395911.png
178KB, 803x638px
>>
File: IMG_5026.jpg (72KB, 826x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5026.jpg
72KB, 826x767px
I declare war on Dadonequus.
>>
File: 1498504540947.jpg (138KB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
1498504540947.jpg
138KB, 720x684px
>>
File: 1489812748977.png (331KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1489812748977.png
331KB, 885x1058px
>>
File: 1499108612792.jpg (65KB, 522x582px) Image search: [Google]
1499108612792.jpg
65KB, 522x582px
>>
>>30668390

And they say they aren't trying to steal our writefag.
>>
File: 1476849292226.png (346KB, 617x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476849292226.png
346KB, 617x960px
>>
File: 1473669183013.png (724KB, 1522x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1473669183013.png
724KB, 1522x1257px
>>
File: 1491735851940.png (64KB, 538x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491735851940.png
64KB, 538x650px
>>
File: 1498139527584.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498139527584.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>
>>30668375
Shit like this is exactly why Nyxfags raid you
>>
File: 1479190312705.png (73KB, 486x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479190312705.png
73KB, 486x395px
>>
File: 1478762120227.png (63KB, 1088x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1478762120227.png
63KB, 1088x1217px
>>
File: 1477972702566.png (226KB, 826x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1477972702566.png
226KB, 826x1150px
>>
File: 1483920869396.png (518KB, 2580x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1483920869396.png
518KB, 2580x1587px
>>
Thanks for sending the new anon our way guys. Have fun with your rape fics.
>>
File: 1488216736048.png (5KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1488216736048.png
5KB, 386x386px
>>
>>30668520
fuck off
>>
>>30667986
Kys my guy
>>
>>30668683
Back to Dadonequus? Sure! After all, I'll probably have no green to read soon.
>>
Stop.
>>
>>30668039
>>30668021
>>30667953
I genuinely hope you die
>>
File: REAL FILLIES 2.png (449KB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
REAL FILLIES 2.png
449KB, 1039x988px
>>30667689
My only problem with this is that you are not into fillies.
>>
>>30668748
I'm sure whatever they write their anon as, colt or filly, Discord will be a lovely father.
>>
>>30668897
Begone thot
>>
File: 1484219326024.png (167KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484219326024.png
167KB, 504x590px
>>30668748
that anon is a faggot
id be hugging all those fillies, man
>>
File: anonfilly fagett.png (504KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly fagett.png
504KB, 2000x2000px
>>30668897
Discord a shit.
>>
>>30668968
Why? Upset he stole a writefag?
>>
>>30668001
Summer break is a meme Zwarte Piet
>>
>>30668943
i wan to be the filly
>>
File: 1494835347324.png (183KB, 799x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1494835347324.png
183KB, 799x1085px
>>30669006
and id fucking hug you so hard if you were
also expect lots of petting and brushing
>>
>>30669049
Fillies get all the hugs around here
>>
>>30669174
Oh great, a tripfag. And what content are you making that needs both a name and a trip?
>>
>>30669188
Posted a green text somewhere else and did not realise that the name saved.
>>
File: 1488617030070.png (8KB, 378x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488617030070.png
8KB, 378x318px
>>30668985
No. Discord is just a shit.
>>
>>30668968
>>30669495
Do you think Discord might be responsible for the troll(s) scaring off the writefag?
>>
File: 1482103944065.png (1MB, 2000x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1482103944065.png
1MB, 2000x1136px
>>
>>30667409
Maybe's just casually sociopathic.
Like, manipulating other ponies to get ice cream or something.
>>
>>30668366
God I didn't know how much I needed this until now.
>>
>>30670788
But that's what average anon does all the time.
Although, there's a matter of degree...
But still, she'll at least feel guilty at some point.
>>
>>30671074
>she'll at least feel guilty at some point.
You do realize what 'sociopath' means, right?
>>
>>30671121
That's precisely my point.
Your average garden-variety anon is also a manipulative asshole.
But at lest he sometimes feel guilty for his action.
>>
File: 1501987776317.png (619KB, 2446x2382px) Image search: [Google]
1501987776317.png
619KB, 2446x2382px
>>
File: 1494861795710.png (172KB, 331x374px) Image search: [Google]
1494861795710.png
172KB, 331x374px
>>30671219
Do they have the sexy times?
>>
>>30641101
>>30644265
>>30644438
>>30644869
>>30646192

>This is a pretty hard choice.
>On one hand, You could get something that will make these next few weeks even more interesting.
>But on the other, you could get something that might make these next few weeks boring.
>Ruby Pinch speaks up.
>”Sure, I’ll try my luck. 5 bits, right?”
>The mare nods her head before turning to Little League.
>”That’s one. How about you?”
>Little League shakes her head.
>”I don’t think I want to take the risk, so I’ll say no.”
>”If you’re sure. The offer is always here if you change your mind.”
>She turns towards Dinky.
>Dinky thinks about it for a moment before responding.
>”Yeah, I think I’ll try one too.”
>The mare then looks at you, waiting for your response.
“Is there anyway for the 5 bit choice to only have the more fun ones?”
>The mare shakes her head.
>”Sorry, that’s part of the game. All or nothing.”
>You need to think about this.
“Just give me a bit to think about this.”
>The mare nods and moves behind the stall and starts to rummage around back there.
>>
>>30671501
>The three fillies start talking with each other as they give you some time to think.
>If there was some way to get only the more interesting choices.
>Something like that scent potion would be quite interesting.
>That reminds you of something.
>You think back to how Dinky’s father was acting around her.
>You have an idea.
>Hopefully this mare will go along with it.
>You walk over while the rest of your group is distracted talking with each other.
>You motion for the rose mare to lean down so you can whisper to her.
”Hey, think I could make a suggestion for her?”
>You point over at Dinky.
>The mare quirks an eyebrow at you.
>”A suggestion? Maybe. What is it?”
“I want you to give her the one that make her scent much stronger
>”Why that one?”
“Her scent was making a stallion quite interested in her. Thought it would be nice to see what would happen if it was a bit stronger.”
>The mare hums.
>”Maybe. What stallion is it, if you don’t mind me asking?”
>You give her a sly smile.
“Her father.”
>A grin spreads on the mare’s face.
>”Oh, I like that. You’re quite the naughty one, aren’t you? Yes, I think I manage that.”
>She reaches
>”For what you asked earlier, I think I could rig it a little for you. Same cost, but only the potions that have those fun effects you want.”
>”Interested now?”

If it is chosen for a random potion to be bought, the last digit of the first response saying yes will determine the effect.
>>
>>30671506
Do it, faget!
>>
>>30671506
Good, though I thought you might have planned pseudo RNG, for the sake of storytelling since it'd still be random to the readers, but if you want to go for true RNG, then whatever works for you, I guess.
>>
>Be Twilight
>It been quite a few years since you adopted Nonny.
>It's been uphill battle, she was an annoying lil' shit.
>That's okay though, she's your annoying lil' shit.
>Today though, you're a little bit concerned. You came back to the castle to find Spike knocked unconscious, bleeding from the back of his head.
>You gasp, galloping up to your number one assistant to examine him, his whole body was covered in noodles and sauce.
>His arm, oddly enough, was coated with some sort of sticky fluid.
>You take a small amount of the fluid in hoof and taste it. Slowly rolling your tongue around to be sure.
>There was no doubt about it.
>This was the taste of bitter, sexually frustated horse pussy.
>Somepony knocked him out, used his arm as a makeshift large dildo, and had an orgasm all over it.
>Well, let's be honest, a small to medium dildo.
>You look at the spot where Spike's head was bleeding out, you found a note spelled out in his blood.
'''MOAR'''
>You gasp, horrified at the scene
>Nonny misspelled the word more.
"NONNY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"
>That bitch is getting a cram session right now.
>And by that you mean you're gonna cram your hoof right up her ass.
>Luckily finding her was rather easy, she left a trail of spaghetti sauce.
>She poured sauce all over your crystal floors.
"WHEN I FIND YOU YOU'RE I'M GOING TO BEAT THE ILL RIGHT BACK INTO YOUR F'''ILL'''Y ASS!"
>>
>>30671541
>You find the trail leads to your bedroom.
"If there's a single thing out of place-"
>Your entire bed is covered in spaghetti.
>"Gib hrse pssy pls!"
>Before you could react to the voice, you feel something slam into your forehead.
>Plush thighs wrapped firmly around your head as your horn was being squeezed by a tight, wet vise.
>All concentration and magical attempts kept getting destroyed as her snatch squeezed and tugged on your horn, over and over.
>You attempt to pull her off, only to feel some sort of slimy rope knock you off your hooves.
>Nonny shot more and more spaghetti around you as felt the noodles dig deep into your fur.
>She moaned loudly, her thighs twisted and rubbed you all over as she rode your head.
>Her breathing became rough, she started to whimper as she rode you faster, until-
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
>Your room exploded into endless spaghetti.
>It was like she was some sort of weird, horrifying pasta Spidermare.
>You soon found yourself wrapped in a noodle cocoon, placed on a web.
>Italian Spidermare screeched, headbutting you between the legs and snaking her tongue deep into your folds.
>Her tongue made circles inside you faster than a fucking turbine.
>You couldn't take her Fuck Turbine™ any longer, you cry out weakly as she slurps at your vag in desperation.
>She repeats this process five more times, until you pass out from exhustion.
>>
>>30671547
>Be Magical Mulberry Muff still
>Wake up wrapped in silmy food coccoon
>Teleport yourself out of it, only to land and slip on pasta sauce.
>Stomp your way back down to the front door of your castle.
>Slip on Spike.
>Toss Spike out a window, his body breaking the glass.
>Fuck.
>Fix the window with your magic and teleport Spike back in.
>Toss Spike out the open window.
>Good.
>Step out the front door.
>The town was covered in Spaghetti.
"NONNY!!!"
>Your rage skyrockets, she's committed an unforgivable crime.
>That little cunt mispelled the word more.
>>
>>30671541
>letting a sperging autistic horse adopt a sperging autistic horse
What could possibly go wrong.
>>30671552
Glorious chaos.
>Slip on Spike.
>Toss Spike out a window, his body breaking the glass.
>Fuck.
>Fix the window with your magic and teleport Spike back in.
>Toss Spike out the open window.
My sides. M̶o̶a̶r More!
>>
>>30671580
Probably won't continue tonight but either here tomorrow or in the new thread. Just found Anon Filly threads, need to archive binge all the stories.
>>
>>30671552
Anonfilly confirmed for spirit of chaos with pasta as her signature.
>Anon goes to Griffonstone
>makes sky rain spicy meatballs because she thought it would be fun
>griffons start worshiping her
>Twatlight is ripping her mane out trying to get Anon to return to Ponyville with her
>>
>>30671541
Poor Spike. I hope she at least knocked him out BEFORE she used him as a dildo.
I wonder if Anon in any of the stories tried to >rape Spike during her first heat.
>>
Bump for more Anon filly
>>
File: Anonfilly Truth.png (251KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly Truth.png
251KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: 1458006984533.jpg (241KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
1458006984533.jpg
241KB, 900x651px
>>
bamp
>>
Give your filly a good ol' rub.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>30670095
No. But sure is responsible by newfags replying to them.
>>
>>30671526
>>30671530
“Very interested.”
>”Good! Just go over to your friends and I’ll bring them over.”
>You trot back over to your group
>”What were you doing over there, Anon?”
“Just telling her I was interested.”
>Ruby gives you a wide smile.
>”This really sounds fun, right? I wonder what they’re going to do.”
“Let’s hope for something good.”
>The four of you talk a bit longer until the flower mare speaks up.
>”Alright, fillies, everything’s ready for you.”
>You turn your head as the mare walks back over to you.
>”First, I’ll just need the bits.”
>You reach into your saddlebags and pull out 5 bits and give the mtoo her.
>You see Dinky and Ruby doing the same.
>Once the three of you pass your bits the her, she passes identical looking vials to yourself, Dinky and Ruby.
>”Drink up now!”
>You look at the vial in your hoof.
>You can’t tell by looking at it what sort of effect it will have.
>You hear Dinky speak up beside you.
>”So what is each potion going to do?”
>”Who knows? That’s part of the fun. Depending on what it does, you might find out right away, or you might not tell exactly how it affects you.
>So there’s a chance you won’t be able to tell what it does.
>”And to make sure you don’t get cold feet about it, I need you to drink it right now.”
>Dinky hesitates for a moment before uncorking the vial a drinking the potion.
>Ruby quickly follows suit.
“Bottoms up.”
>You lift the vial to your lips and tip your head back.
>>
>>30674289
>It has a very flowery taste, and you feel a warming sensation as it flows down your throat.
>Licking your lips, you wait for the potion to take its effect.
>”I hope you fillies enjoy the results. If you have anymore questions, don’t be afraid to ask.”
>You look over at Dinky and see her blush and shuffle her hind legs.
>Looks like she’s starting to feel the effects of the potion.
>Looking over at Ruby, she doesn’t seems to be affected yet.
>You, however, are starting to feel a bit warm.
>It feels like your blood is pumping a bit faster and heat is pooling at your core.
>You shuffle your hind legs at the feeling.
>Looks like this is what your potion is doing.
>Ruby still looks unaffected.
“Feel anything yet?”
>”No. Guess I got one of those secret ones. Or maybe a dud.”
“Maybe it’s something you’ll only feel when near colts?”
>She scrunches her nose at this.
>”I didn’t think of that. Maybe it won’t be too fun.”
“Not a fan of colts?”
>She shakes her head.
>”I prefer fillies. Not too interested in colts.”
>You hear Dinky let out a little hum and turn you head towards her.
>She is shuffling her hind legs even more right now.
>“You feeling alright?”
>Dinky jumps slightly at Ruby’s voice.
>”Y-yeah, it just feels a bit… weird.”
>You need to see exactly how the scent potion is affecting her.
>You sneak around her and peek under her tail.
>A wave of pheromones hits you and you can’t help but breathe deeply.
>Looking closer, you notice a layer of moisture is coating her vulva.
>So that’s how the potion amplifies her scent.
>Looks like she will always be wet and makes her scent far more noticeable.
>You breathe in a few more times and enjoy how her scent causes warmth to blossom on your belly.
>It’s not going to take much for you to get turned on now.
>>
>>30674292
>Dinky’s tail snap down onto her fillybits.
>”U-um, Anon? Could you not stare like that?”
>Snapping out of it, you give Dinky a sheepish smile
“Sorry. It’s just you smell real nice.”
>She blushes and looks away.
“Anything else you guys want to do today? I was going to the doctor to see about birth control.”
Dinky nods her head as she responds.
>”I need to do that as well, so I’ll go with you.”
>Ruby Pinch as chimes in.
>”I suppose I should get checked out as well, just in case. I have a feeling things are going to get very lewd soon.
>That just leaves Little League.
>”My parents are expecting me home very soon, I need to be going. It was fun hanging out with you gals, though!”
>She waves goodbye as she trots off, and the three of you you wave back.
“See you tomorrow.”
>The three of you set out towards the doctor’s office.
>Is there anything you want to talk about or do on the way there?
>>
>>30674302
So we got sensitivity? Or is it still a sort of mystery?

Why don't we let the other two do some talking and decision making? We chose the first two things, I think it's their turn. Maybe we could grab food or something after though? We could go home again and try out our potion, maybe get Ruby to give us a hand since she likes mares? Got stick around with Dinky though, at least for a bit. Should be fun with that potion of hers. Let them take the lead for now, see were those foals take us.
>>
>>30674302
Could always ask about them. What they do, etc. Share some filly interests if you got any.
>>
>>30651737
ASSFAGGOT is an acquired taste.
>>
File: pictures (1).png (185KB, 476x521px) Image search: [Google]
pictures (1).png
185KB, 476x521px
>>30652815
OH NO!
>>
>>30653954
>>30653962
>>30653967
>>30653972
my eyes hurt
>>
>>30674814
>Reading spoilers
You brought this on yourself
>>
>>30674801
I need Dr. ASSFAGGOT to provide me with my daily dose of vitamin autism.
>>
nyx
>>
>>30675155
Fuck off
>>
>>30675195
After having such a stressful day it feels nice hearing you say that to me.
>>
>>30674930
Seriously where is everyone?
>>
>>30675150
i want to hug this cute little faggot so much
and i want her to scrunch and call me a faggot while doing it
>>
>>30675486
Emas. Gib the filly a Bow.
>>
File: tumblr_oirpvbaoqi1vazxcno1_1280.jpg (622KB, 682x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oirpvbaoqi1vazxcno1_1280.jpg
622KB, 682x762px
Not mine.
>>
>>30675989
I want to make socks using Anonfilly's chestfluff.
>>
>>30676086
uh.. alright
>>
File: 1094575.jpg (121KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
1094575.jpg
121KB, 414x600px
>>30676090
Seriously, look at how lush it is. Those socks would be comfy as fuck.
>>
>>30675989
already been posted before, namefag
>>
>>30676107
what crime would forcefully shearing the chestfluff of a minor to turn into socks fall under? how bad would the punishment be?
And, most importantly, would the judge let you off when they felt how comfy the socks were?
>>
Where be assfaggot and eatcarbs?
>>
>>30677179
They are fillies now.
>>
>>30677179
ded
>>
>>30677360
Poor assfaggot, I hope he'll like his new collar
>>
File: FillyNapped.png (143KB, 851x661px) Image search: [Google]
FillyNapped.png
143KB, 851x661px
>>30677179
>>30677360
I kidnapped EaTCarbS
>>
>>30677606
Filly ASSFAGGOT is gonna get turned into a cocksock.
>>
>>30677606
>implying
Twatlight didn't put that collar on Anon the minute she got her hooves on the filly.
Play your cards right and you can slit her throat during some nightly cuddling session.
Although I'd advise against that. Better aim for the carotid artery or shove the shiv through her ear, right into her head, to ensure her demise and minimize the possibility of retaliation.
>>
File: 20170807_110459.png (233KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_110459.png
233KB, 373x327px
>>30677652
>>
>>30677695
Don't you have fillies to abuse Twilight?
What, you expected people to just roll with being your little filly?
>>
File: Born to Kill.png (223KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
Born to Kill.png
223KB, 418x405px
>>30677711
It's not abuse if you do it out of love.
>>
>>30677788
It's still abuse, only now it's done by a deranged pony.
>>
>>30677618
well, make him write more greens then
>>
Bump for green
>>
More Green please
>>
I miss assfaggot and eatscarbs, reading their stories made my job much more bearable.
>>
Bumpeth.
I might try writing an anonfilly story, I've an idea
>>
>>30671552
>Be Cheerilee
>Scary shit in Ponyville doesn't affect you much.
>After having an astral bear, demon tentacle vines, little cannibal fairies, and the god of chaos fuck up the town, it's hard to be surprised anymore.
>Having spaghetti cover the town? Whatever.
>Finding ponies in a sex coma? A little more concerning. Sadly, not really unheard of.
>Rumors that Nonny went insane and is raping everyone? Extremely concerning.
>Still, not all that surprising, you knew something was off about that little bitch right as Twilight adopted her, but try not to judge.
>The main problem here is you know that the little smart ass filly had a thing for you.
>She 'accidently' walked into your rear and started to 'accidently' eat you out.
>In the middle of class, with all the other colts and fillies.
>There was no way in hell you're going to reach the end of the day unraped.
>You try to quietly slink through the market place.
>You're not going home, that's where she would expect to find you.
>You're not hiding in anyone's house in town either.
>You're going straight to Zecora's home. She's always been fond of you ever since you let be a guest speaker in your class.
>Zebra witch was crazy, but fuck Ponyville right now.
>>
>>30678745
>"Miss Cheerilee, help!"
>You see Diamond Tiara plastered onto the ground, reaching out towards you.
>Of all the children that needs saving, why was the one you keep praying will end up dead?
>You reluctantly trot up to Diamond and- no.
>No this was too simple.
>You slowly began to back up.
>"M- Miss Cheerilee?" She sniffs, looking betrayed.
>A sting of spaghetti shoots out from an alleyway, grabbing hold of Diamond and pulling her in.
>She screams the whole way, once she fades into the darkness, her pleas for help abruptly stop.
>High pitch, squeaky sexual moans come up from two unseen little fillies.
>There's no doubt about it, you'd recognize those sounds anywhere.
>This was the noise of an unrestrained, pelvis shattering hate fuck.
>Better her than you.
>You rush to the Everfree Forest, the green one was busy feasting on another soul right now.
>>
>>30678750
>The forest was always 3 spoky 5 yu.
>Compared to rape pasta you'd rather risk taking a piss on the tree of harmony though.
>Almost to Zecora's, never have been so happy to visit some this whore.
>As you turn the corner you find Zecora on the road, wrapped in spaghetti.
>Shit.
>You turn around and find a pack of timberwolves behind you.
>It's over, today is the day this fucked up town finally kills you-
>Nonny tackles the alpha of the pack.
>With her vagina.
>All the wolves are quickly wrapped up in noodles as she ruts the leader senseless.
>Her vag is gonna be full of so many splinters.
>You watch in horror as she proceeds to make a pair of anal beads out of a string of spaghetti and meatballs.
>James Quall would be proud.
>Shoving the beads up the Alpha's ass she switches between moaning and laughing like a madmare.
>It's raining.
>Wow, what a strong downpour. Makes it really hard to focus.
>Before you could comment on the weather further, Nonny makes it rain herself.
>As she orgasms, she lets out a screech that would make a batpony proud.
>Spaghetti flies out and whips all the timberwolves around her into splinters.
>Her vaginal muscles squeeze down on the alpha's dick so hard it shatters to pieces.
>The alpha falls to ground, whimpering.
>Nonny dismounts her prey.
>She's staring directly at you.
>>
>>30678755
>Maker have mercy on your genitals.
>The close your eyes and accept your fate, there's nothing you can do to stop that shit.
>You wait for the filly rapist to overcome you but after a while you don't feel anything violate you.
>You open your eyes to see Toilet Sprinkle standing over her adopted demon.
>She slammed a metal bat against the back of her head.
>"MORE! M-O-R-E! MORE!! IT'S WHAT I'M GIVING YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW."
>You watch Twilight began to spank Nonny's ass raw.
>She goes from spanking to shoving her hoof up Nonny's anus, and swinging her around like a sock puppet.
>This continues for another five minutes before Twilight puts her face up against the filly's.
>"What do you have to say for yourself?!"
>Nonny leaned in closer to whisper into Twilight's ear.
>"Moar."
>Screaming in rage, Twilight teleported away with her daughter.
>>
>>30678745

Shit, It's 5:00 AM and I'm leaving out words and everything.

Time to crash.
>>
File: yzhZmla1qzo3to.gif (476KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
yzhZmla1qzo3to.gif
476KB, 500x387px
>>30678757
GLORIOUS
CHAOS
>>
>>30678488
I agree
>>
File: 1457999578571.jpg (127KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457999578571.jpg
127KB, 377x500px
i wanna make the little faggot squeak and moan
>>
>>30680107
You are that little faggot.
>>
File: 1452741632139.jpg (591KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1452741632139.jpg
591KB, 1500x929px
>>30680125
exactly
>>
>>30680129
Well, just make sure to lock the bedroom door first so nobody accidentally walks in on you. Unless you get off to that.
>Twilight or Spike or any pony walks in on you pleasuring yourself
>They just cannot stop staring at you touching yourself while looking at them with a sinful smile on your face
>>
Give us more of the Green Faggot
>>
File: 1446598730189.png (8KB, 301x218px) Image search: [Google]
1446598730189.png
8KB, 301x218px
>>30680857
4u
>>
how do i become filly?
>>
>>30680887
little known secret: noose is actually portal to equestria, try it for yourself
>>
>>30650869
>You sat on a hospital bed, taken after your little ordeal while cops swarmed the scene. Not much for them to do, you guessed
>Even though you weren't hurt, this was standard procedure and they had rape kits they needed to use.
>Bed was comfy AF though
>Twilight stood next to it, speaking to a unicorn stallion in a police uniform with sunglassed, who was holding a little notepad and quill in his magical aura
>"Well Princess Twilight, we've got the crime scene cleared out and evidence collected. We just need the post-crime interview; would you like to testify together or seperately?"
>"Together" she answered immediately, stepping closer to you

>"And how did you find your daughter?
>"I managed to track my baby down by flying north, and noticed the discarded clothing by the house" Twilight answered, her hoof lovingly rubbing your shoulder. "I confronted the foalnapper and tried to arrest him. Unfortunately, that earthquake hit at the wrong moment, and an improperly-mounted toolchest- the one at the scene- fell on him and gravely injured his body, especially the legs and around vocal cords. I also think the tendons in his hoof were severed. He'll never write or draw again, I'm sure"
>"Oh yeah, I tried to interview him, guy's basically a paraplegic. All we can get are yes/no answers by having him wink. So, why was the filly unattended?"
>"Anon climbed out the window of her room and into the backyard, and went exploring on her own, it seems. Now Nonny, why did you leave?" Twilight asked in her 'bad filly' voice
>>
>>30680913
>You'd been preparing for this question since you narrowly avoided >rape.
>Ironically, you would've been screwed if not for this stallion
>Although you nearly got screwed
"W-well, I was hungry, so I went to get food, b-but I didn't have any bits so I was gonna beg or wash dishes or something. I ran into him and we talked. He said he'd buy me some food, and I went to a resturaunt with him, but it was a long walk, he said it was better. I think he drugged my soda when we got there."
>Twilight seemed somewhat happy with this answer. At least her eyes weren't throwing daggers anymore.
>Maybe you'd only get a little punished
>"Can you remember the resturaunt?" the officer asked, jotting notes down on the pad
"...No, but I think it sold... it sold... I dunno."
>"Yeah, we get that alot with date-rape drugs. A shame, an witnesses would've helped, but I guess we don't need 'em. We'll have a trial, but I wouldn't worry about it. He looked back at the door. "Jail's honestly not much of a punishment, sap's already paralyzed."
>"Is there anything else you want to ask officer?" Twilight asked, giving a small smile
>"No, I've got everything I need. Nurses use the kit yet?"
>"Yes, but they found nothing useful. But they've been SO kind-"
>"Yeah, yeah, they always are. I've got to fill a dossier. Thank you for your help, and I'm sorry about your traumatic experience; I know this must be hard on both of you."
>"Thank you." Twilight said simply
>He turned to leave, but you still had a nagging thought
"Wait, aren't you gonna ask about the pee?"
>"...Kid, I see a LOT of weird stuff on duty."
>>
>>30680887
become a contentfag
>>
>>30680953
Welcome back
>>
>>30680887
Actually, becoming a filly is incredibly simple! you could even do it at home!
Step 1. learn how to successfully perform a brain transplant on yourself.
Step 2. Learn how to genetically engineer ponies to A. have cutie marks, B. Have incredibly varied colors of coat and mane and C. to have the vocal range to speak coherently.
Once you have completed these incredibly simple tasks, you are ready to begin the task of becoming the filly. Now, on to step 3, where we begin the process of creating your new filly body!
Step 3. Get some pony sperm, and a pony egg. you must now artificially fertilize the pony egg with the sperm, once complete store the egg somewhere where it will have a steady supply of nutrients.
Step 4. Genetically modify the shit out of that egg.
Step 5. Wait until the modified embryo is old enough to be a foal, and take care of it until it is the desired age.
Step 6. Perform a brain transplant on yourself and switch your brain with the filly's.
Conglaturations! you are now the filly!
Whatever you do now is up to you! whether you decide to become a sex slave, a normal pony, or just kill yourself as you realize you have made a horrible mistake!
The choice is yours.
>>
>>30681807
Any sort of fuck freak can do this.
>>
>Be Anon
>Life in horseland was alright you guess.
>Twilight let you crash at her place ever since you came here.
>You and Twilight fight all the time, but you do chores and try not to break too much shit, she finds this acceptable.
>The door to your room slams open, Twilight's in the entrance in the middle of a panic attack.
>"FOLLOW MY LEAD, I'M TRYING TO SAVE OUR LIVES!"
>Before you can respond, Purple wraps you in her magic.
>You feel your mind shut off for a second.
>When everything comes to, Twilight is three times your size.
>You examine your body, only to see green fur and hooves.
>You've been turned into a fucking pony.
>Twilight races over to you and wraps you in her hooves, her whole body shaking.
>"Please Cadence," Twilight cried out, "Please, I have a daughter!"
>You see someone's hooves in the doorway, you can't quite make them out due to Twilight blocking your view.

[] "Twilight, you turn me back right fucking now."
[] "Mommy? What's going on?!"
>>
>>30680953
ASSFAGGOT back from being the little filly.
>>
>>30682132
Roll with it, something's going down. Mommy route
>>
>>30682132
Twilight route
>>
>>30682132
Mommy route
>>
>>30682132
Go with mommy and see what's up.
>>
>>30682132
"Mommy, what's going on?!"
>Twilight squeezes you tighter out of fear and covers you with her wings.
>"...You never told me you had a filly."
>That did not sound like Cadence, at all.
>"After seeing Flurry Heart, I started thinking about how much I wanted a kid of m- my own."
>Twilight takes a deep breath, and turns around with you.
>That was an alicorn alright, but it looked more like Nightmare Moon than Cadence.
>She had fangs, her eyes were slits and her wings looked diseased, wilting and shedding.
>She also looked like she was one step away from murdering you.
>"I adopted Nonny here... I wanted to be a mother myself, you wouldn't separate a filly from it's mother would you?"
>Cadence slowly walked up and put a hoof under your chin.
>Turning your head from side to side, she slowly examined you.
>"I won't fight back, I just want to raise my filly," Twilight stuttered. "Please don't kill me."
>"Where's Anon?" Cadence growled.
>"Anon?" Twilight began to sweat bullets.
>"The human, all creatures not an earth pony, unicorn, or pegasi shall be purged from my land.
>"Well, he-"
>Cadence magically sealed Twilight's mouth, and looked at you.
>"That big monkey, where is he little one?"

[] He died in an accident.
[] He didn't like Ponyville and moved away.
>>
>>30682395
He moved. She'll want a body or a grave or something otherwise.
>>
>>30682395
Go with moved
>>
>>30682395
He moved.
Would you tell a foal that someone died?
>>
>>30682395
"He didn't like Ponyville and moved away."
>You tried your hardest to sound like an overwhlemed little filly.
>It wasn't difficult with Cadence in front of you as she is.
>"Did he now? Where to?"
>Shit
"He went to Griffonstone. Mommy said he liked to eat the same thing the griffons eat."
>She leans in close, you can feel her breath against your neck.
>"So if I were to teleport to Griffonstone right now, I would be able to eventually find Anon?"
>"I- I don't know, that's just what Mommy told me."
>You are now holding on to Twilight for dear life. The two of you shiver as Cadence examines you.
>"So you're telling me, a big green monkey moves away, and Twilight suddenly now has a green little filly she's adopted? That she's never mentioned before? Who even has a similar name to the monkey?"
>Twilight whimpers and squeezes you tighter.
>"Well Twilight?" Cadence glares at her.
>"Oh, u-um..." Twilight thinks for a second. "I missed Anon a lot, so I adopted a filly that reminded me of him!"
>"I was going to come up and visit, so that way I could surprise you and Shin-"
>"DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!"
>Cadence dope slaps Twilight, knocking her down.
>The room is silent as you do everything you can not to piss yourself.
>"So... Nonny." Cadence snorts. "Earth Pony or Pegasus?"
"What?"
>"Do you like Earth Ponies or Pegasi better?"

[] Earth Ponies
[] Pegasi
>>
>>30682616
Pegasi.
>>
File: 1454287259804.jpg (504KB, 1000x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1454287259804.jpg
504KB, 1000x1160px
>>30682616
>>30682632
this
>>
>>30682616
I wonder why she didn't say anything about unicorns?

btw Pegasi
>>
>>30682616
>Cadence's horn lights up and Twilight starts to scream in pain.
>You look over and see her enveloped in a magical aura.
>her horn starts to retract into her head, and her muscles seem to shrink all over.
>Her screams goes on for a full minute, before Twilight is left on the floor shivering.
>She's now a pegasus.
>"Congrats, now you have your very onw pegasus mother." Cadence smirks.
>"So sorry Twilight, but I couldn't trust you to keep your magic, you know how it is."
>"If you really want to just live in peace with your daughter... then prove it."
>Cadence wraps herself in a magical aura.
>"I'll be back, if you tricked me Twilight, then you'll suffer far more than Celestia and Luna did.
>Cadence teleports away.
>Twilight is on the floor sobbing.
>"My horn..." She cries out, sniffling. "My horn!.."
>You start to trot over to her before falling on your face.
>This is going to take some getting used to.

Be back later.
>>
>>30682784
wow ok then.
>>
>>30682784
She better be real fucking greatful we picked pegasi so she's not some filthy mudpony
>>
>>30682784
well, we've just traded our mage for a monk.
>>
File: IMG_3098.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3098.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>30682784
seems like an average day in ponyville to me mate.
>>
File: JustSitsThereWithThatLook.png (684KB, 2180x2205px) Image search: [Google]
JustSitsThereWithThatLook.png
684KB, 2180x2205px
>>30665156
Here you go, also I'm using a different name now.
>>
>>30683129
I want this little faggot filly to just sit there and give me this stupid look on her face when I come home.
>>
pickle anonfilly when
>>
>>30683276
Probably about 30 mins or so.
>>
>>30683129
Hah! File name
>>
>>30683281
kek
>>
>>30682784
>Welp, you been awake than less than 15 minutes and everything's already fucked.
>Twilight continues to cry in fetal position.
>Meanwhile, your efforts to learn how to trot are going horribly.
>You were about to smack your snout into the crystal floor for the fifth time when Twilight's hoof caught you.
>She grabbed your with her wings and slowly trotted backwards, forcing you to move forward.
>"It's easier to learn two legs at a time."
>She sounded miserable.
>After trotting around circles for a bit, she switched to holding your hindlegs.
"So what the hell was all that?"
>Twilight stopped to think for a second.
>"I'm not really sure what happened to Cadence. Luna seemed to know what was happening, but I woke up before she could explain what was going on to me."
>Now being able to trot on your own, Twilight lets go of you.
>You glance out your window and see the town of Ponyville isn't doing so good.
>Guards wearing armor made of black crystal are everywhere.

[] "What happened to Celestia and Luna?"
[] "Why turn me into a filly, and not a colt?"
>>
>>30683447
"What happened to Celestia and Luna?"

none of the stupid bullshit
>>
File: IMG_2989.jpg (41KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2989.jpg
41KB, 670x503px
>>30683457
I'm pretty sure the answer of why filly is so that shattered heart doesn't come to the conclusion that the foal is anon transformed easily. I mean she was suspect already but if it was anoncolt she would had definitely called us out.

rip penis
>>
>>30683129
Whatever you say, Squirrely.
>>
File: JustSitsThereWithThatLook.png (601KB, 2180x2205px) Image search: [Google]
JustSitsThereWithThatLook.png
601KB, 2180x2205px
Coloured it.
>>
File: cheeto fingers.jpg (30KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
cheeto fingers.jpg
30KB, 320x256px
>>30683524
Goddamn, she's so fluffy. Let me pet.
>>
File: IMG_3078.gif (1MB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.gif
1MB, 550x431px
>>30683545
nicely meme'd
>>
File: meme2234.png (200KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
meme2234.png
200KB, 600x640px
>>30683524
>>
>>30683447
"What happened to Celestia and Luna?"
>"I don't know what happened to Luna, I lost contact with her after I woke up."
>"After heading to the Crystal Empire, I teamed up with Celestia and tried to stop Cadence."
>"She somehow corrupted the Crystal Heart, and used it to overpower us."
>"I know she threw Celestia in Tartarus."
>"Celestia told me to flee get away and gather the elements of harmony, find out what happened to Flurry Heart."
>"Cadence annouced her plan of getting rid of all non ponies first, so I rushed here instead."
>"Maybe, if I went and gathered the girls first, i could've stopped her before she..."
>Twilight sniffs again, rubbing the spot where her horn used to be.
>"We need to hurry Anon, I was really rushed when I used complex magic on you."
>"Theoretically, nothing bad should happen, but the sooner we turn you back to normal the better."
>"We need to find a way around those royal guards..."

[] Let's go get the Elements of Harmony together.
[] Let's find out if Spike is still alive.
[] Let's get Starlight Glimmer to fix this stupid shit.
>>
>>30683447
Celestia and Luna
>>
>>30683563
Hmm, elements or Starlight
>>
>>30683563
>>30683576
I would say the same.
I would rather not find out the fate of spike and have an uncooperative twilight.
>>
>>30683563
I say we go get the elements. Best to not waste more time going to get Starlight when we're not sure what exactly is going on or if she can fix it.
>>
>>30683563
Kill yourself, shitstain
>>
>>30683629
no u
>>
>>30683576
>>30683580
>>30683620
I'm gonna sleep and wait for more answers in the morning.

Recently discovered Anon Filly. Liking the whole shtick. Thanks for participating.
>>
>>30682698
Because Twilight might be able to oppose her if she still has magic.

It's like what Kreia said about taking the force away from a jedi.
>>
File: 1446311211074.png (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446311211074.png
493KB, 1920x1080px
Man, I want the other cyoa back. Why did our comfy little slice-of-life have to quietly die in the background? And then some new one comes along with the plot of a bad fanfic and you fags are all over it. Not to shit on Dickless too much, I guess, but still. I won't tell you guys to stop having fun, but I will say you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Winghug.jpg (203KB, 880x990px) Image search: [Google]
Winghug.jpg
203KB, 880x990px
>>30677820
"Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of an entity, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit."
(-Wikipedia)

Twilight is trying to be a good, nurturing mother and improve Anon's life; She not only gains nothing, but suddenly has more responsibilities, expenses and time commitments, and that's assuming filly is well-behaved

While her behavior reprogramming attempts are extreme, she is not technically abusing Anon.
>>
I want to put Anonfilly in a diaper
>>
File: 1482706188325.png (77KB, 575x517px) Image search: [Google]
1482706188325.png
77KB, 575x517px
>>30683743
>behavior reprogramming
Ah yes. Good ol' brainwashing.

I'm sorry. Was that not kosher?

I meant doing the thing that Twilight made Glimmer stop doing. That thing.

That filly never asked for this. Not when there were plenty of not suck-the-brain-right-out-of-the-skull options.

You're gonna carry that weight.
>>
>>30683757
I want Anonfilly to put me in a diaper
>>
>>30683743
She gains a filly.
>>
>>30648732
I want to take care of a fillyanon.
>>
Lyra is best Mommy
>>
>>30657504
Cute!
>>
File: hello.gif (4MB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
4MB, 320x220px
>>30680157
There needs to be a version with anonfilly.
>>
>>30684158
requesting green of anon becoming a filly and being cared for by Lyra alongside Little League
>>
File: 1468898832241.png (168KB, 680x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468898832241.png
168KB, 680x758px
>>30683129
>>30683524
Uncolored look like she was scowling.
Colored is perfect though.
>>
>>30683743
Why not just adopt an orphan?
Like, an actual filly that needs a home and a loving if dysfunctional family.
Despite Equestria being somewhat sunshine and rainbows, there are still orphans to adopt.
The ones willing and who would love nothing more than to be Twilight's little filly.
Instead she forces an adult male(!) into a body of a filly, which is traumatizing enough, and abuses him/her, eventually resorting to a lighter form of brainwashing.
Twi's gonna be a lot of spankin' from big ol' Sunny Buns.
>>
>>30684158
yes
>>
>Twilight actually adopts another filly even though Anon wanted a "brother" though Twilight probably suspects why
>she's as innocent as any child, despite being an orphan
>Anon makes it her life's purpose to make that filly a huge slut
>unfortunately she's too innocent, too trusting and simple
>she's so pure, she makes Anon feel guilty whenever she's manipulating her
>so Anon concentrates her efforts on Spike instead, trying to get /him/ to make her lewd
>he's a huge dork, it's not like anyone cares about him anyway
>Anon is going to have her forbidden love just like in her Neighponese animes
>one way or another
>>
File: 1476304137342.jpg (295KB, 1842x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1476304137342.jpg
295KB, 1842x1827px
>anon becomes a guardmare to get away from human anon and twiggy
>ends up being posted as anon's new bodyguard
>>
>>30684781
Life must suck
>>
>>30685822
Longfilly is long
>>
>>30685822
Twi says that filly is a stale meme.
>>
>>30686036
Twi is a faggot.
>>
Where are Killiangel and EaTCarbS? It's been days since I've seen posts from either of them.
>>
>>30686600
ded
>>
>>30686600
They're living it up as little fillies.
>>
File: IMG_3080.png (8KB, 308x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.png
8KB, 308x296px
>>30683798
I recognize that anon
>>
>>30683563
Lets get glimglam!
>>
>>30687226
This.
>>
>>30683798
Set the wash to heavy.
>>
>>30677652
>you can slit her throat during some nightly cuddling session.

Impossible, cuddling would nullify any rebellious or violent thoughts, it's the ultimate pacifier.
>>
File: 1094585.png (536KB, 1040x2984px) Image search: [Google]
1094585.png
536KB, 1040x2984px
>>30688202
Ice cream would pacify the filly.
>>
Please come back writefags
>>
>>30688202
>Impossible, cuddling would nullify any rebellious or violent thoughts
Not with that attitude.
>>
File: Portrait.png (132KB, 978x855px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait.png
132KB, 978x855px
>>30684722
She has a transformation fetish she's trying to use for good.

She's also grooming her ex-human to be a prime waifu.
>>
>>30680953
>Twilight stood outside your room, door *mostly* closed, talking with her parents, catching them up to speed on your situation
>"...and thanks for coming, you've been SO supportive and helpful during this trying time."
>"Of course dear." Velvet answered, "Y'know, that receptionist said only one visitor per trauma patient, so I had to give him a piece of my mind."
>"Can you watch Anon for a bit?" Twilight asked, " I have to... check up on something."
>You wish you could see them talking right now
>"Of course, it'd be our pleasure." Night Light answered, "You just focus on the task at hand."
>"Thanks." you head her walk off, hoofsteps echoing through the crack in the door
>Velvet then berated her husband, obviously unknowing that you could hear everything
>"Dear! Why'd you bring that thing? We're supposed to be supporting our granddaughter, not reading!"
>He laughed. "Trust me, you'll wish you had brought one."
>"Ohhh, you can be so insensitive sometimes!"
>"She won't mind, she'll probably ask for a book too. Twilight's undoubtedly rubbed off on her by now."
>Heh, rubbed off
>lewd.jpg
>"Well, you go in there and be a good grandfather, y'know, you might have never seen her again!"
>"I know, believe me, I KNOW.". He paused, "Don't worry, you'll be smothering her, so really, I'll just be averaging us out."
>Velvet decided to open the door, masking her displeasure with a cheery grin
>"Nonny! We came as soon as we could, we hope you're doing okay."
>She sat down on the edge of your bed, while Night Light plopped down in the chair next to you
>"You holding up, champ? It's okay if you need to cry, I know I would be. You've had a VERY hard day."
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Well, not too bad."
>"Well, we want to be here for you." Velvet said "So if there's anything you need, just ask."
>>
>>30689004
>You were still sitting on your bed, eating your fifth little plastic bowl of ice cream
>The little ones with the wooden spoons you'd occasionally get in elementary school when it was some kid's birthday. You'd happily remembered hospitals kept these on hold.
>Night Light and Velvet watching you, the former glancing between you and 'Murder on the Frienship Express', the latter watching you like a griffon
>Like mother, like daughter
>Speaking of which, Twilight 'had to check up on something'
>Undoubtedly threatening your paraplegic almost-rapist
>She was pretty scary when she was angry
>That's why the guy was permanently disabled after all
>You scrounged up the last bit of frozen dessert before placing the spoon within the bowl and onto your bed
>The ice cream was pretty good, but you still hadn't eaten a decent dinner
>Time to unleash the four most powerful words known to pony- man. Man.
"Grandma, I'm hungry."
>Her face visibly dropped, as if this was somehow worse than sexual assault
>She popped her head out the door, and you heard a muffled shout
>"Nurse?? Nurse!??"
>Night Light just kept reading his book, as if he'd been through this before
>Velvet turned back to you with a kind expression
>"What would you like, sweetie?"
>You pondered for a moment.
"A cheese quesadilla."
>>
>>30686600
>>30683737
I wish they were back too.

>>30683563
"Twilight?"
>"Yes Anon?"
"Let's get Starlight Glimmer to fix this stupid shit."
>Twilight blinks, then facehoofs.
>"Right, why didn't I think of that... I don't think Starlight could stop Cadence."
>"She could maybe help me get my horn back, or at least turn you into a human again."
>"Where is she? I haven't seen her or Trixie anywhere recently."
>That's a good ass question.
>The two of you look for her in the castle, but she's nowhere to be seen.
>You and Twilight sneak out of the back of the castle towards Trixie's wagon.
>It had two guards sitting at the front and back of it.
>One was a pegasus, the other an earth pony.
>Twilight gasps.
>"Oh no, Trixie!"
>If Trixie or someone else was trapped in there, they might know where Starlight Glimmer is.

[] Run up to them fake crying, pretend something's attacking the town.
[] Have Twilight use her analytical mind to take a rock, and drop at the just right spot and height to knock out the earth pony. Hope the Pegasus chases after Twilight while you search the wagon.
[] Come back later with help, you don't know if anyone is even in the wagon.
[] POCKET SAND.
>>
>>30689057
Put all that TV knowledge to good use, and channel your inner Dale Gribble.
>>
>>30689011
Oh shit you're back.

I'm gonna stay quiet and wait till you're done, especially after fucking up spoilers there.
>>
>>30689011
>"A cheese quesadilla."
Keep on trollin
>>
>>30689062
Die in a fire
>>
>>30689078
Ehhhh fuck it, he's right. This story taking way too long to get to the reason I made it.

Cadence takes a shine to transforming others into ponies, and Twilight gets mindfucked into believing you're actually her filly. This leads to stressed Mama Twilight who's overly protective, with the dark shit going being an excuse for her to freak out, coddle you, and go full bodyguard all the time.

I can probably a similar concept without all the build up next time or later down the road.
>>
>>30689061
this
>>
>>30689122
Sounds great to me, I'm sad I won't get to read it all.
>>
Why can't anon and twilight just be happy for once
>>
>>30689122
wtf, don't tell us you actually gonna stop because of some shitposter
>>
>>30689184
Well shit, you're currently writing something I'm really enjoying reading so fair's fair.

Pocket Sand it is, no sleeping tonight.

>>30689057
>The pegasus guard in front of the wagon watches as you calmly trot up to them.
>"Halt! No one is allowed near-"
"POCKET SAND!"
>He cries out in alarm from being blinded.
>Twilight quickly flies over and smashes a rock against his head.
>"What's going on over here-"
"POCKET SAND!"
>Twilight repeats the process, the earth pony guard taking a couple more hits than the pegasus.
>You are now out of pocket sand. You'll have to find some more before you can do that again.
>Inside you find Trixie bound and gagged, trying to break loose.
>After fiddling with the ropes a bit, Trixie becomes free.
>"Trixie would've escaped eventually!.. But she appreciates your assistence anyway.
>"Are you alright?! Did they hurt you?"
>Twilight asks all the usual questions you would expect before getting to the relevant one.
>"Do you know what happened to Starlight?"
>Trixie frowns.
>"Trixie thought she took the train to the Crystal Empire to catch up with you."

[] Lets head towards the train station.
[] Starlight's too far away now, let's get the elements of harmony.
>>
Nyx
>>
>>30689289
Pray to the God-Emperor for guidance in your time of need
>>
>>30689289
starlight can handle herself, lets see if the M6 haven't been captured yet
>>
I would like to write a story involving anonfilly,
I have some ideas, but what would you guys like to see?
Any ideas that are preferably unique, or interesting takes on other concepts/scenarios that others have written?
Anything you would have liked to see go in a different direction?
>>
>>30689454
So like.
Twilight turns Anon into a filly, but she also turns into a younger filly than Anon, forcing him to take care of her.
>>
>>30689454
How about a story with two anons, one turned into a filly and one into a colt. They pretend to siblings and possible lewd shenanigans occur.
>>
>>30689289
"Starlight's too far away now, let's get to the Elements of Harmony."
>Twilight and Trixie nod, although Trixie looks worried.
>The Showmare gathers things she can use for a cheap trick.
>You decide to take some her glitter to use as POCKET SAND.
>Trixie's switches out her cape for a brown cloak to stand out less.
>The three of you decide to head towards Pinkie's, it's the closest of the elements.
>Guards roam the streets, none of the usual citizens are out and about at the moment.
>"Halt!"
>A group of five guards rush towards you, glaring at Twilight.
>Appearently Cadence didn't update them on Twilight's situation.
>"Get Pinkie and Rarity! I'll meet you at Applejack's!"
>Twilight flies off with two pegasi guard giving chase.
>The other three turn their attention towards you.
>>
>>30689642

>You make as many twists and turns as you can, trying to give them the slip.
>After making a sharp turn, Trixie throws downa smoke bomb and picks you up.
>You are now riding on Trixie's back as she sneaks away, giving the guards the slip.
>"How does Trixie keep getting involved in these kinds of things?!"
>At least she's still an adult.
>You both manage to sneak your way towards the back of Sugarcube Corner.
>A single unicorn guard blocks the back entrance.
>You and Trixie look through the tools she brought.
>8 more smokebombs, 3 fire crackers, a crowbar, and a flask of apple cider, and some matches.
>Wow. Alright then.
>"What, why are you looking at Trixie like that? It's not like could carry a cannon on me!"
>Welp.

[] Set off a fire cracker, wait for him to examine it, sneak up behind him with the crowbar.
[] Set the cloak on fire and throw it on him, use crowbar.
[] POCKET SAND. (Expendable, will not get back so easily next time.)
>>
>>30689644
alright Gordon Freeman, have Trixie POCKET SAND him, and bash him with the crowbar while he's blinded
>>
>>30689644
>"Trixie could set the cloak on fire, or..."
>You sigh.
>You grab a nearby rock and start trotting up to the unicorn.
>He stares at you in suspicion as you approach.
"Excuse me mister."
>"What are you doing outside, you should be-"
>You throw your POCKET SAND in his face and start bashing him in the head with a rock.
>Trixie watches in silence as you slowly beat this grown stallion unconscious.
>A guard from the front comes around the corner, you toss more POCKET SAND, and repeat the process.
>Trixie slowly trots up to you with a sheepish expression on her face.
>"Trixie could've done that."
"Just open the back door already."
>"Uh, how? It's locked-"
"YOU HAVE A FUCKING CROWBAR!!"
>"Trixie does not need to get yelled at by a violent, cranky little filly..."
>She winces and magically levitates the crowbar over to the door.
>After a little mental straining, the back door to Sugarcube Corner is open.
>>
>>30689726
>You and Trixie head inside, the backdoor leads into the kitchen.
>You see Pinkie Pie baking cupcakes with a frown on her face.
>She gasps right as soon as she sees you both.
>"HEY TRIXIE WHO'S YOUR NEW FRIEND I'LL HAVE TO THROW THEM A PARTY DID YOU KNOW CADENCE WENT INSANE THE CAKES ARE-"
>You let Trixie deal with that as you look around the building.
>It's suspicious that the inside isn't guarded at all. Maybe they didn't want to deal with Pinkie.
>You find the Cakes holed up in their room. Both parents were holding a twin each.
>"Hello there dearie, how did you get in here?"
"I used a rock and some glitter."
>They stare at you in confusion.
>"Well, you can hide in here with us kid." Mr. Cake chuckles. "At least nothing's damaged our house this time-"
>You hear a loud crash from the front of the building.
>"PINKIE, I'M BUSTIN' YOU OUTTA HERE!"
>You hurry downstairs to see Rainbow Dash has broken open a wall.
>A large group of guards rush in after her.
>>
>>30689777
>"Pinkie, I- URK!"
>Rainbow is tackled out of the air by Pinkie and wrapped into a bear hug.
>"First Trixie and now you! Is this a surprise party?"
> You try to position yourself so Rainbow and Pinkie are between the guards and you.
>She drops Rainbow and pushes her snout right up against yours.
>"Oh yeah! You're a new pony in Ponyville!"
>Pinkie zips away and back before you could even blink. She now had her party cannon.
>Oh hell no.
>"Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!"
>"You don't need to experience this hell again."
>"Welcome welcome welcome, I say how do you do?"
>You try to hide behind Rainbow, but she flies to the top of the room in fear.
>"Welcome welcome welcome, I say hip hip hurray!"
>"In desperation, you call out to the guards for help, a few of them back up."
>"Welcome welcome welcome, to Ponyville today!"
>Pinkie shoots cake batter out of her party cannon, trapping you on the wall along with some of the guards.
>"What is going on- AH!"
>Trixie throws her crowbar at the nearest guard, missing them and hitting the party cannon.
>It actually shoots glitter this time, right into your eyes.
>They burn like a bitch. You can't see anything anymore.
>>
>>30689815
>It actually shoots glitter this time, right into your eyes.
POCKET SAND betrayed us !
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (93KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
93KB, 777x728px
>>30689815
scream out curses that would a sailor proud
>>
>>30689506
This
>>
>>30689454
a story where twilight isnt a cunt
>>
>>30689815
Get the fuck out, retard.
>>
We've hit the bump limit, do we need a new thread?
>>
>>30690986
No, we need to merge with thread with /ptfg/.
>>
>>30691007
Ok, I'll take that as a yes.
Making a thread now
>>
>>30691063

Which twit did this
>>
>>30691089
Could it be the anon who insists on merging the threads?
maybe?
>>
>>30691096
>>30691096
>>30691096
>>
File: Nyxfags.png (152KB, 1265x793px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxfags.png
152KB, 1265x793px
>>30691115
>All unique IPs
>>
>>30691115
I'll be going with PTFG, thanks.
>>
>>30691115
>>30691121
If you listen closely you can hear their blood pressure rising
>>
>>30691121
Please. Which one sounds more plausible?
>Three Nyxfags - worlds apart - entered the newly-created Anonfilly thread at nearly the same time and somehow spammed it within just seconds of each other.

Or

>One guy with a PC, a phone, and a tablet with LTE entered the Anonfilly thread, sets up three Nyx-filled posts on each device, solves the captcha on each device, and when it's ready to go, hits "post" one after another.
>>
>>30691213
Dunno anon but when i was typing my nyxpost there were 0 replies and i got that stupid slow captcha you know where you have to select till there are none left and that took me like 15seconds and after i hit post i was only second thats all i can confirm
>>
>>30691213
The former
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.