[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wide Open Skies #2 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 5

File: Wide Open Skies.jpg (56KB, 771x566px) Image search: [Google]
Wide Open Skies.jpg
56KB, 771x566px
>>
Oh no it has turned into a awkward situation! You had to do something to escape it.
You quickly fall to the floor, having a small seizure before going still. Getting Oakfarm to laugh.
"What's the matter, Bitter Root," He asks you, "Can't talk to mares?"
Little Raven blushes once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30648030
Say that maybe one day they will get out. Ask her what she thinks of the sand.
>>
>>30648009
I had to lighten the mood somehow! And no, I rarely speak to any mares. We both know that's true for both of us.
>>
>>30648056
>>30648079
"I had to lighten the mood somehow," You exclaim; getting back up, "Maybe one day they will get out. And I rarely speak to mares. We both know that's true for both of us."
You hear laughter, laughter that was coming from Little Raven. Her laughing actually sounded really nice.
She soon stops laughing, calming down and taking a few breaths.
"What do you think of sand?" You ask her.
"Don't like it," She writes, "It always gets in my fur... and other places."

What do you do?
>>
>>30648148
Oh well. It's not for everybody. Are you ready to head back?
>>
File: Little Raven Is Anakin.png (402KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
Little Raven Is Anakin.png
402KB, 600x485px
>>30648148
>>
>>30648148
You're laughing! It's nice to hear your laughter. I was worried I was making you too uncomfortable by being around you.
>>
>>30648192
TFW I actually liked the prequels. Please don't hurt me!

>>30648162
>>30648198
"You're laughing," You smile, "It's nice to hear you laugh. I was worried I was making you too uncomfortable by being around you."
"I love to laugh!" She writes.
"Are you ready to head back?" You ask.
"It's not even eight thirty," She writes, "And we haven't gotten to the market yet."

What do you do?
>>
>>30648253
Let head to the market and buy seed to grow this year.
>>
>>30648253
I've seem to have lost my sense of time there. Let's get those seeds.
>>
>>30648253
Let's head to the market then.
>>
>>30648259
>>30648276
>>30648278
"I've seem to have lost my sense of time here," You say, "Let's go then."
After a few minutes the three of you arrive at the Farm Market: A small square filled with booths that the local farmers sold. While there was an air of competition with all the farmers in the town they were somewhat nice to each other.
"Shit," Oakfarm suddenly curses, "I forgot about something! I can trust you two to not get into trouble, correct?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30648331
We will try.
>>
>>30648331
Everything okay? What did you forget? We can take care of things from here no problem.
Let's look around. Besides Oak's father? What other notable farmers do we know around here?
>>
>>30648350
>father
it's his brother that is also his rival.
>>
>>30648350
We should look around for any friends of ours as well.
>>
>>30648355
Dammit, why do I keep typing father instead of brother!
>>
>>30648373
Is your father also your brother?
That would explain it.
>>
>>30648335
>>30648350
>>30648355
>>30648356
"We will try," You say, "Everything okay? What did you forget?"
"I'll tell you later," He says, "I should be back at the house before noon. Don't go in the attic!"
He then gallops off.
You sigh and look around for anybody you knew. You knew pretty much all the farmers here, the best one you knew was Oakfarm's friend: Pinprick, a Unicorn farmer who lived nearby. Oakfarm's brother, Elmfarm never came to the Farm Market and instead sold his produce to big companies who were willing to buy. He sometimes sold directly to the town, but only near his home and when it wasn't busy.
You look around for a moment before spotting something. All of the farmers in the area were Stallions so it was pretty easy to see what appeared to be a mare around your age setting up a booth near one of the corners of the market.
She was a big mare, looking a bit closer she was a Zebra. There were very few Zebras in Seaside, so much so that it was almost a sight to see one in town. The only Zebra you kinda knew was one that was married to Elmfarm, which was one of the few things you knew about him. It wasn't his wife as she was much older then this Zebra, there was also the fact that her mane and tail were more like a pony's style: Braided into a ponytail.

What do you do?
>>
>>30648435
Mention to Raven that her hairstyle seems odd for a zebra and ask her if she would like to stay here while we go talk to her.
>>
>>30648435
Strange. Did she just move into town? We might as well introduce ourselves since we'll be fellow competitors. Also, a mare farmer around here is a rare sight.
>>
>>30648450
>>30648471
"Her hairstyle seems odd for a Zebra," You say to Raven; getting a nod in agreement from her, "Would you like to stay here while I go talk to her?"
"Sure," She writes, "Want to make sure there are no criminals anyway."
You trot into the market towards the Zebra. If she just moved in then there would be a lot of talk about it.
You soon reach the Zebra, who had finished setting her booth up and now was, with great difficulty, putting boxes on it that strangely had large red X's painted on them.
"Hey," She greets you; putting the box down and going for another with the same X, "Sorry, I'm not exactly ready yet. This is my first time doing this. I'll be ready soon."
Her accent even sounded Equestrian.

What do you do?
>>
>>30648523
Ask her about the xs
>>
>>30648523
It's alright. As a farmer myself, I know how hard it could be to set up everything for the day. Do you want any help with all that? It's the least I can do.
>>
>>30648544
>>30648559
"It's alright," You tell her, "As a farmer myself I know how hard it can be to set up everything for the day. Do you want any help with all that?"
"Yes please!" She nods quickly.
You start picking up boxes, quickly finding that they all had X's on them.
"What's with the X's?" You ask.
"It's non-GMO seeds," She explains, "Or as my dad calls them: Inferior. He ends up burning them so I decided to sneak all them down here and sell them."

What do you do?
>>
>>30648613
...Wait a minute, are you Elfram's daugther? I didn't know he had daugther!
>>
>>30648613
Dad?
Are you Elmfarms daughter?
>>
>>30648613
You're <I can't remember his name>'s daughter?
What's your name?
>>
>>30648623
>>30648625
>>30648634
"Dad," You say, "...Wait a minute, are you Elmfarm's daughter?"
"Yeah."
"You're Elmfarm's daughter?"
"Yeah," She says again, "Why?"
"What's your name?"
"Willowfarm," She replies, "Why you ask?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30648687
I never knew he had a daughter. I can't believe I found my own cousin mildy attractive.
Little surprised dad never mentioned you, you seem so much nicer then your father.
>>
I ship Willowfarm with little Raven.
>>
>>30648687
Well, Oakfarm never told me he had a neice!
The name's Bitter Root (Ithibk that was our name anyway) I'm Oakfarm's adopted Son, nice to meet you!
>>
>>30648687
Dammit bendis.
>>
>>30648687
I didn't know Elmfarm had a daughter. I'm actually Oakfarm's stepson. By the law of family feuds, we're suppose to hate each otger, but that's kind of a silly tule. My name is Bitter Root. It's nice to meet you.
>>
>>30648731
Sorry, stepson is the wrong word here. Just adopted son.
>>
>>30648714
>>30648728
>>30648729
>>30648731
"I didn't know Elmfarm had a daughter," You say, "I can't believe I found my own cousin slightly attractive! The name's Bitter Root, I'm Oakfarm's adopted son. By the law of family feuds: We're suppose to hate each other, but that's a kinda silly rule. It's nice to meet you."
"You too," She smiles, "It's kinda silly we're suppose to hate each other. I didn't know Oakfarm had an adopted son so we're on the same page... Wait, did you just call me attractive?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30648781
Well now that I know we are kind of related I can't see you as such but I suppose you are if I thought so at first. Just a little bit.
>>
>>30648781
Ask what seeds she is selling.
>>
>>30648781
Yes I did, anyway, since I'm in the market for spme organic seends anyway, might I ask what crops you've got in these crates
>>
>>30648781
I guess I just did if that was my first impression. Why is you dad burning away seeds? Seems like a complete waste regardless if they aren't GMO.
>>
>>30648781
How come we never seen each other before until now? I swear I go out sometimes!
>>
>>30648798
>>30648812
>>30648817
>>30648832
>>30648851
"I guess I just did if that was my first impression," You say, "I know we are kinda related, I can't see you as such, but you are a little bit."
"Well you're only related by name," She says, "So technically we could without it being considered... Nevermind."
"I'm in the market for some organic seeds anyway," You tell her, "What seeds are you selling?"
"Let's see," She starts, "We have: Wheat, corn which is always a popular one, Banana, and Watermelon."
"How come we never seen each other until now," You ask, "I swear I go out... sometimes."
"I was homeschooled," She explains, "And my dad doesn't like me going outside to town. This is the first time I got out here without his permission."

What do you do?
>>
>>30648938
>homeschooled
Wtf I hate Elmfarm now
Corn.
>>
>>30648938
We get two picks right? So maybe watermelon and something from a different shop.
Ask her why Elmfarm burns non-GMO seeds when it'd be more profitable to just sell them.
Also, are we going to do the fuck on our cousin?
>>
>>30648938
Get some corn.
He doesn't like you to ever going out to town by yourself without him being present? That seems a bit extreme. Doesn't your mom ever say anything about this?
>>
>>30648996
>Also, are we going to do the fuck on our cousin?
A bit too soon to decide that. We still haven't met the rest of the bachelorettes, but it is kinda funny how she brought up technicalities. I have a strange feeling that we are going to be the center of some competition though.
>>
>>30648948
>>30648996
>>30649000
You grab the corn, and since you pick two you go with watermelon as well.
"Why does Elmfarm burn non-GMO seeds when it'd be more profitable to just sell them?" You ask.
"I don't know," She shrugs, "He just doesn't like them."
"He doesn't like you to ever go out to town by yourself without him being present," You say, "That's a bit extreme. Doesn't your mom ever say anything about this?"
"She doesn't seem to care," Willowfarm says, "She never does anything to stop him. That's five bits for the two by the way."

What do you do?
>>
>>30649048
Give her the bits.
>>
>>30649048
Pay and quickly check if Raven is doing fine.
Sorry to bring up a sore topic. Anything you want to know about me in return? I know there's an obvious feature of mine you are curious about.
>>
>>30649048
Maybe we should introduce her to Raven.
>>
>>30649082
>>30649131
>>30649154
You pay the bits and look around for Raven, finding her nearby. Maybe you could introduce the two of them.
"Sorry for bringing up a sore topic," You apologize, "Anything you want to know in return? I know there's an obvious feature of mine you are curious about."
"It's okay," Willowfarm says, "I'm pretty much an open book, anyway. How did you get adopted?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30649177
Oh it was a raining day and I was a colt. I was about to eat food from the trash and oak found found me and decided to take care of me.
>>
>>30649177
Oakfarm found me abandoned in the street, he took me in, gave me food, a room and even made me this stool. That was almost two decades ago now, I've been with him ever since.
>>
>>30649177
I was an abandoned and disabled foal for as long as far back as I can remember. One day, when I was starving and digging through trash at the age of four, Oakwood found me and decided to feed me, give me shelter, and gave me my signature stool. The reat is history.
We're both open books, aren't we?
>>
>>30649177
Beckon for Raven to come. They can introduce themselves. Well be going soon anywsy.
>>
>>30649219
>>30649225
>>30649256
>>30649301
"I was an abandoned and disabled foal," You start, "for as long back as I could remember. It was a rainy day and I was only four. Oakfarm found me on the street, he took me in, gave me food, gave me a room, and even made me this Stool. That was almost two decades ago, now I've been with him ever since."
"That's nice," She smiles, "He took you in. My dad told me he was the opposite, but I guess it's good to see the other side of the story. Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot." You say; beckoning Little Raven to come over.
"Do you think we can go out tonight," She asks, "It's not a date or anything just to get to know you a bit more. We are family after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>30649316
Sure, I can spare some time later. Also, the more you point out that it isn't a date the more you make it sound like one. I'm just messing around with you!
Observe Raven's reaction to our acceptance.
>>
>>30649316
You sure you'll be okay sneaking out again? I'm worried at what could happen if your father ever caught you because you tried to go out with me.
>>
>>30649374
>>30649405
"I can spend some time later," You say, "Also: The more you point out that it isn't a date the more you make it sound like one."
She starts sweating a bit, and Little Raven had come up.
"I'm just messing with you," You smile; slightly observing Little Raven's reaction, she appeared to be a little happy, "You sure you'll be okay sneaking out again? I'm worried at what could happen if your father ever caught your because you tried to go out with me."
"I'll be fine," Willowfarm says, "...I hope."

What do you do?
>>
>>30649419
Alright, what time and place do you want to meet up at? And please, if it becomes too risky for you to get out don't try to go. I won't hold it against you if you don't manage to show up.
>>
>>30649465
"Alright, what time and place do you want to meet up?"
"How about 8:30 PM at Nora."
Nora was one of the better eateries in town, mostly selling seafood. While meat wasn't common to eat it was more common to eat seafood, especially here in Seaside.
"Okay," You say, "If it becomes too risky for you to get out don't try to go. I won't hold it against you if you don't manage to show up."
"Okay," She says, "How about if I don't show up thirty minutes after the agreed time then you can just go."

What do you do?
>>
>>30649520
Sounds good. By the way, this here is Raven. A new friend I made just today. She just moved in and I was just showing her around town to give her a tour as a welcome.
I'll see you until then, Willow.
>>
>>30649558
"Sounds good," You say, "By the way: This here is Little Raven. A new friend I made today. She just moved in and I was just showing her around town to give her a tour as a welcome. I'll see you then, Willow."
"You too, Bitter."
You trot away with Raven, who starts writing.
"Got a date, huh?" It reads.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. Expect quality of posts to possibly go down: My family dog that I've had for many many years is nearing the end of her life. Her kidneys are starting to fail so my family is debating on if we should put her down.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30649586
she my cousin, but with how overprotected her dad seem to be; she is likely not be able to make it.
>>
>>30649586
Not really, she kinda is my cousin but not by blood.
>>
>>30649586
Date? You missed the conversation, but I just met her today and found out that we're technically first cousins. She just asked me to hang out to get to know each other after being unaware of each other's existence.
You okay? You seemed happy watching me getting a possible date.
>>
>>30649600
Don't keep posting if you don't want to.
We understand.
>>
>>30648996
>Also, are we going to do the fuck on our cousin
I say no. Partially because I ship her with little Raven but Mostly because even if we are adopted she is still our cousin.
>>
>>30649586
Nah. She's my cousin. Why do you ask, are you Jealous and want her for yourself?
>>
>>30651695
Kek.
I like the idea that we have a tendency to try and hook people up with each other. We choose mates for animals as a special talent and it bleeds into our interactions with other ponies.

Difference is we are good at it with animals. We would just be guessing with ponies.

Still worth a try to hint at it to her. They are probably both hetrosexual but it never hurts to try.
>>
>>30649586
Any other place you want to visit?
>>
>>30649693
>>30649736
>>30649750
>>30651695
>>30651759
"Date," You ask, "You missed the conversation, and I just met her today and found out we're technically first cousins. She just asked me out to get to know each other after being unaware of each other's existence. Why do you ask, are you jealous and want her for yourself?"
"No," She quickly writes, "Why would I be jealous? I'm not gay! Why does everybody think that?!"

What do you do?
>>
>Elmfarm never came to the Farm Market and instead sold his produce to big companies who were willing to buy.
That ain't a bad idea. How are wecselling our crops? Are they exclusively in town? Do we sell out to other city supermarkets?

>Wait, did you just call me attractive?
God dammit you guys.

>>30652779
I never said you were gay you silly mare.
I'd really lije to get to know her any maybe more about her side of the family. Maybe know more about my, "uncle" and why he dislikes my pa.
>>
>>30652779
Sorry! Sorry! I was just teasing you, honestly. I didn't actually think you were gay.
>>
>>30652779
Why would people assume you're gay? Let me guess. A mare in uniform?
>>
>>30652779
Yoi seemed happy while I was talking to her. Something happened?
>>
>>30652779
Does Bitter own a watch?
So we planted all the wheat seed. We also have the corn and watermelon. We have 40 acres of land and use 10 acres to plant a single type of crop. What's the last acre going to be seeded with?
>>
Bitter having hot gay sex with his dad when?
>>
>>30652908
Jalpeno. Last acre is reserved to Oakwood's choice of seed.
>>
>>30652919
We're we supposed to buy those, or did we already have those?
Shit. It would kind of suck if we had to go back for those.
>>
>>30652949
No need to worry. Oakwood brought several packets and showed us last thread.
>>
>>30652869
>>30652873
>>30652897
>>30652899
>>30652908
"Sorry," You apologize, "I was just teasing you, honestly. I didn't actually think you were gay. Why do ponies assume you're gay? ...Mare in uniform?"
She nods.
"You seemed happy while I was talking to her," You say, "Something happen?"
She shakes her head.
You raise a hoof and look at your watch. It was currently nine in the morning. You had 40 acres of land to plant, ten already done, and it takes about an hour to plant each acre fully, two if you did it by yourself.
You hear Little Raven start writing.
"Can we go see your farm?" It reads.

What do you do?
>>
>>30652977
Sure, let's go.
Did you know our farm has the most fertile soil.
>>
>>30652977
Sure, you can watch me work if you want.
I know how you feel when ponies mistake your sexuality. It isn't uncommon for others to asume mine as well from my looks.
>>
>>30652977
Oak is at the house doing whatever at the attic. If he's done then maybe he could help.

>>30653000
The help are you talking about? It's been said that one could definetly tell that Bitter was a stallion. He's just a stallion with a long mane.
>>
>>30653000
I don't understand how looks play into someone being able to decent the sexuality of said person.
>>
>>30652991
>>30653000
>>30653021
"Sure," You smile, "You can watch me work if you want."
The two of you start trotting to your house.
"Did you know our farm has the most fertile soil?" You ask her.
"No." She writes.
You start to wonder if Oakfarm could help you work, but you saw him gallop the opposite direction of the house when he ran off.
"I've been meaning to ask," Little Raven writes, "How come you're not allowed to go into the attic?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30653021
Sexuality not sex.

>>30653027
Meh, I figured some would come to rushed conclusion since our long mane is a feminine feature. Raven herself was mistaken for her uniform so it isn't a far strech that others would do the same to us.
>>
>>30653050
>"How come you're not allowed to go into the attic?"
Dunno. All this time I've been told never to enter, and it's not like I have any reason to check it out.
>>
>>30653050
I don't really know, it's just always been that way. For all I know it's because he's hiding mountains of gold and one of the princesses hidden away up there.
>>
>>30653050
Because that's where he keeps all his evil inventions for world domination? I honestly don't know. It's his privacy, but I do hope he'll be willing to show me what's up there one day.
>>
>>30653052
Ha! Like that wig big Mac wore during that sister social episode.

I still don't see many people assuming a women in uniform instantly equated to "oh she's a lesbian." Don't know how that came to be here.
>>
>>30653050
I wonder if Bitter in his teens had ever considered looking in there himself? If he hadn't tried in the past then I don't see why he would now.

>inb4 dad is a ghoul like from that Tokyo Ghoul manga
>a super stronk sort of different race that eats people to live
>>
>>30653076
Ponies sometimes think that. Similar to how a lot of people do it in real life.

I just wanted to relate to Raven about her issue with our chracter. It sure seemed to frustrate her.
>>
>>30653101
It can't be that bad.
Little cute mare like her? It's a mystery how none of the stallions in town are swarming her like bees. Maybe because we were with here eh?
>>
>>30653122
Maybe. Guess we got a head start in any possible competition.
Should we relate to her personal issue, or should we should just forget about it completely?
>>
>>30653066
>>30653074
>>30653075
>>30653093
"I don't really know," You admit, "It's just always been that way. He could be hiding weapons of mass destruction, or mountains of gold. I don't know."
You tried to go up there in the past when you were a teen, but you decided against it at the time.
The two of you had now crossed the highway. Little Raven getting a mischievous grin and writing something down.
"Maybe we could find out?" She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30653164
No, not after all he's done for me. I couldn't betray his trust like that.
>>
>>30653164
You're a mischievous mare, aren't you? Aren't you suppose to be protecting this town from all crimminal activity?

In all seriousness, I would rather not break into the attic. I could never bring myself to break my father's trust in me. Even if he strangely keeps warning to stay out of it.
>>
>>30653181
>>30653201
"You're a mischievous mare, aren't you? Aren't you suppose to be protecting the town from all criminal activity?"
She just smiles and shrugs.
"In all seriousness: No, not after all he has done for me. I couldn't betray his trust like that."
"That's fair, I guess." She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30653249
Keep showing her around down as we make our way to the farm.
What's it like being a guard and part of the Baltimare guild?
>>
>>30653249
What can you tell me about the refugees?
>>
>>30653249
Once I'm finally allowed inside the attic, I'll keep the weapons and you'll keep the gold as a bribe. Deal?
>>
>>30653261
>>30653270
>>30653285
The two of you keep walking, now on the dirt path that lead into the forest and mountains and eventually to your farm.
"What can you tell me about the refugees?" You ask.
"They're mostly poor," She writes, "From the slums where the fire had started. They couldn't get into Astoria so they just came here."
Astoria was a coastal city about an hour north of Seaside. It was much bigger then Seaside.
"What is it like being a guard and part of the Baltimare guild?" You ask.
"It's okay," She writes, "Payment is a little low, but it could be worse. We're not getting paid right now until we're set up and change to the Seaside/Astoria Guild."
"Once I'm finally allowed inside the attic I'll keep the weapons and you'll keep the gold as a bribe. Deal?"
"Deal." She writes; smiling, "Does that come with Interest?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30653285
Kek. I can only imagine what kind of secret he hides up there.
Maybe he likes to dress himself in lingerie and pretend he's a mare.
Maybe he's secretly a government agent or assassin thats been in hiding for years.
Maybe owns the world's greatest stamp collection.
Or what if its a portal to Narnia?
Maybe he's secretly a wizard?
Oh, the key to Atlantis!
>>
>>30653351
Nope. Just kidding though. I still wonder though.
If we're walking back to the house, I remember we saw the mini tent city before entering the town, which means we should spot then soon. Perhaps we can interview a refugee or two about hiring them at the farm.
>"They're mostly poor,"
I'm sure they could use the bits.
>>
>>30653351
Greedy little thing aren't you? Are you trying to take all our family fortune for yourself? How else am I going to pay an army to use my weapons!
>>
>>30653351
>"Payment is a little low, but it could be worse. We're not getting paid right now until we're set up and change to the Seaside/Astoria Guild."
So you'll keep a guild presence here too along with Astoria, or you'll more your whole group there?
If you're not getting payed then you must be a little strapped for cash.
>>
>>30653389
>>30653420
>>30653428
"Greedy little thing aren't you," You ask, "Are you trying to take all our family fortune for yourself? How else am I going to pay an army to use my weapons!"
"I'll invest." She writes; smiling.
You were about to head back to the tent city when you get a bit of an idea.
"So you'll keep a guild presence here, along with Astoria?" You ask.
"Yep." She writes.
"If you're not getting payed then you must be a little strapped for cash."
"Yeah. I've been trying to find a second job, but it seems like there isn't a lot of opportunities for work."

What do you do?
>>
>>30653468
You know, we could use a few more farm hooves. Would you be interested?
>>
>>30653468
Well if you do need a job, you could always work here.
>>
>>30653468
Our farm actually happens to need some more hooves, and considering you are a strong from all your work with the guild you could actually do it.
>>
>>30653468
Think your brother would be interested as well?
>>
You guys think some of these ponies from the slums might be ghetto? Like stereotypical city bates and zeeb tier ghetto?
>>
>>30653479
>>30653481
>>30653496
>>30653509
"You know," You say, "If you need a second job we could use a few more farm hooves, and considering you are strong from all the work with the guild you could actually do it. Think your brother would be interested?"
"He already found a second job fishing," She writes, "But, when do I start?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30653542
I'm not sure. Maybe somewhere between the mornings to the after noon? We might be able to work something out so it doesn't overlap with your guard duties.
What time are you free to work? Do you have any prior experience working on a farm? how many hours are you willing to work per day and which days?
>>
>>30653542
If we can get a few more trust worthy farm hooves then maybe we can get some more acres of land to care for. More acres means more crops and money.
>>
>>30653542
So you prefer farming over fishing with your brother?
>>
>>30653558
>>30653575
>>30653583
"I'm not sure," You admit, "Maybe somewhere between the mornings and afternoons? We might be able to work something out if it doesn't overlap with your guard duties."
"I'm usually called in randomly," She writes, "So time shouldn't be a problem."
"So you prefer farming over fishing with your brother?"
"Never really like fish," She writes, "I never farmed either, but I might be good at it!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30653696
I don't have any doubts about that. Congratulatuons on your successful interview Ms. Raven!
We did have workers back then, but they were secretly part of Elkfram. I know I can trust you on this, though.
>>
>>30653755
Because she's pretty and a guard, and guards have upstanding morals.
>>30653696
so long as you're not afraid of getting a little dirty and manual labor you'll do fine.
>>
>>30653811
Exactly the reasons we can't doubt her
>>
>>30653696
Do you think there is a way to fix your tongue with magic or potions?
>>
>>30653696
Maybe you will. You're an earth pony so you might take it like a fish to water.
But we should ask Oak about hiring you before finalizing this. If he give the ok then you can help me plant the last of the seeds.
>>
>>30652779
>Why does everybody think that?!"
Hm good question.
Welp that shipping crashed and burnt. Unless we end up with little raven ourselves I guess we have to find somebody else for her.
Or stay well enough alone but wheres the fun in that.
>>
>>30652911
Sounds cool.
>>
>>30654236
I ship Willowfarm and Bitter Roots
>>
>>30653515
In both this and Nebula Zeebs are middle eastern not black.
>>
>>30653696
I guess we will find out. We will have to confirm with oakfarm first but I don't see why he would be sgainst it.
>>
>>30653755
>>30653811
>>30653907
>>30654124
>>30654142
>>30654298
"I don't have any doubts about that," You tell her, "You're an earth pony so you might take it like a fish to water! Congratulations on your successful interview, Ms. Raven!"
She smiles at this.
"We still have to check on Oakfarm to make sure he's okay with it. We use to have workers, but they were secretly part of Elmfarm, but I know I can trust you on this."
"I am a guard." She writes.
You leave out that she was pretty. You could only see her face, but it was nice to look at it. If she took off her armor, it could be a way different story!
"Do you think there is a way to fix your tongue with magic or potions?" You ask.
"No," She writes, "I have heard stories from some of the Buffalo in the area of a plant that can heal any wound no matter how old. Not sure if I believe it though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30654350
Well maybe we will find it one day or maybe not.
>>
>>30654350
You're part of a guild aren't you? Maybe it's worth investigating.
>>
>>30654374
>>30654382
"You're part of a guild aren't you," You ask, "Maybe it's wort investigating?"
"While other guilds do that," She writes, "We only do that when we know that it's absolutely real, and the Buffalo don't even know if it is. I could also get some Johnny-jump-ups, but those are expensive."
Johnny-jump-ups were a flower that had great healing properties, they would probably be used a lot more if the Celestial Church didn't hoard it all. For farmers you could grow them, but a permit was needed from the Church to do so or else they would come and take them. Ponies could buy them, but they were outrageously expensive.

What do you do?
>>
>>30654417
>For farmers you could grow them, but a permit was needed from the Church to do so or else they would come and take them.
That's fantastic. Maybe next crop cycle or if we decide to get a few more acres we can get permission from the local Celestial Church.
>>
>>30654417
Yeah. We will just have to make our own curch with blackjjack and hookers.
>>
>>30654417
Wow this is quite some walk.
>>
>>30654433
>>30654448
>>30654453
"Maybe next crop cycle we can get permission from the local Celestial Church, or we can make our own church with blackjack and hookers!"
This gets her to laugh.
"Male hookers!" She writes after laughing.
The two of you soon reach the farm.
"Nice place," Little Raven writes, "Very cozy."

What do you do?
>>
>>30654474
Because it's home. Let's get inside yell for Oakwood if he's still here.
>>
>>30654474
Thanks.
>>
>>30654474
>live
You and your brother stay in the warehouse right?
>>
>>30654230
>Unless we end up with little raven ourselves I guess we have to find somebody else for her.
Is it really necessary play matchmaker? Animal husbandary obviously doesn't mean we know anything about or have any personal experience wirh pony relationships. It just sounds awkward for our character.
>>
>>30654553
This anon but minus the awkwardness. We barely know Raven and she's only needs to be a friend.
>>
>>30654553
Not so much we need to as what anon said here
>>30651759
Bleeds in unconsciously.

No need to focus on it though. We have other things to be doing with her.
>>
>>30654594
Sounds like it might annoy ponies who have no interest in those who we're trying to hook them up with. Let's just let others find an interest in someone first and not throw out guesses.
>>
>>30654672
I agree with you. pairing up random ponies sounds like a dumb trait.
>>
>>30654483
>>30654491
>>30654494
"Thanks," You smile, "It's home."
The two of you get inside. You call out for Oakfarm.
You didn't get a response, meaning he wasn't there.
"Is it okay if I can take off my armor here," Little Raven writes, "It's starting to get hot for me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30654744
Of course. Walking in armor all day must be exhausting.
Go ahead an make yourself at home. If you need me I'll be in the fields planting.
>>
>>30654744
Go ahead, make yourself at home.
>>
>>30654744
Do you need anything to drink? Must be hot wearing all that armor.
>>
>>30654811
I remember there being a fridge in the house. A +17 year old fridge. Nito.
>>
>>30654672
I think it should be fine as long as it's minor
>>
>>30654744
I don't mind. Just don't get the couch dirty.
>>
>>30654744
We have 30 acres of land to plant. Jalapeno, corn, and watermelon.
each will take us two hours to plant an acre or ten, and half the time with two people.
I think I'm reading this wrong. >>30652977

How did it work again?
If Bitter started planting, he could only plant a single acre out of the 40 in 2 hours? Is that right? And half that time with two people?
>>
>>30654844
Two trained people.
Raven would likely not cut that much off at first.
>>
File: Eolh.png (201KB, 710x528px) Image search: [Google]
Eolh.png
201KB, 710x528px
>>30654844
You're correct. This also proves that I know jackshit at farming.

>>30654763
>>30654769
>>30654811
>>30654831
"Of course," You smile, "Walking in armor all day must be exhausting. Go ahead and make yourself at home. If you need me: I'll be in the fields planting. Just don't get the couch dirty, and do you need anything to drink?"
She shakes her head.
You trot outside and to the fields. You decide to plant the corn first.
You get through two rows when you hear hoofsteps behind you, Little Raven finally deciding to come out.
You turn around, only to immediately cease in functioning.
Little Raven stood there with no armor, letting you see her entire body other then her face: She was completely black in color, her mane and tail were very long, wavy, shiny, and well taken care of. Her body was thin and lithe, having an athletic tone to it, her hips wider then her body by only a few inches, a fading scar sat a few inches from her mouth, and you're able to see her cutie mark for the first time. (pic related)
She blushes again before curling a bit into herself, giving you a nervous smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30654672
We also shouldn't be involved in personal business like thisto those we barely know, such as Raven.
>>
>>30654875
>You get through two rows when you hear hoofsteps behind you
So, does that mean he's been planting seeds for 4 hours ooorr......?

>Little Raven finally deciding to come out.
What brings you out here? Finally have to get back to the Warehouse? (Her brother did say to get back by noon, and in was nine in the morning before we left the town to return to the farm.)

Say, what does you're cutiemark mean?

>>30654893
What do you mean exactly? Asking about her past? She seemed fine with it.
>>
>>30654875
Say hello.
>>
>>30654902
>What do you mean exactly
He is talking about the matchmaking.
>>
>>30654875
So what is your cutiemark? Is it related to magic? Ah your brother must have the same one.

>Eolh
Dude. Pluto. Is you leaving the file name the same a spoiler?
>>
>>30654910
Oh. Then agree that it should not be a part of Bitter or a quirk of his.
>>
>>30654922
I looked up what the symbol is, and it's not really a spoiler if we're asking what her cutie mark means anyway
I'll leave a link for those that want to see
http://tirage-rune-magie.net/us/rune/meaning/elhaz-eolh.htm
>>
>>30654875
No need to be shy in front of me with your armor gone. You actually look really pretty under all of it.
Is there something you need? What does your cutie mark mean?

>>30654902
Dating and intimacy with others. People don't usually like it when you get involved in that part of their life.
>>
>>30654902
Each field has rows where you plant the seeds. Not a lot of time has passed.

>>30654907
>>30654922
>>30654941
"Hey," You greet her; snapping yourself out quickly, "No need to be shy in front of me with your armor gone. You actually look really pretty under all of it."
This causes her blush to grow.
"Is there something you need," You ask, "What does your cutie mark mean?"
She fumbles with her notepad for a few seconds, due to her blushing, and writes.
"It's an old rune for protection," She writes, "I was hoping that I could help you farm for a bit. I still have a few hours and I want to see if I will do well."

What do you do?
>>
>>30654962
Sure.
Show her what she needs to do.
>>
>>30654975
"Sure." You smile.
You quickly show her how to plant the seeds and the two of you get to work.

A little under an hour later the field for the corns were done
You were now near the house hosing yourself off from the sweat and dirt. Little Raven laid nearby, her mane wet from all the sweat she produced.

What do you do?
>>
>>30655036
>rape
Nah i'm kidding.

Ask her how she is feeling.
>>
>>30655036
Offer to hose her.
So what do you think? Not so bad is it? See yourself farm part time?
>>
>>30655036
>hosing yourself off
With an actual hose?
Spray her with it
>>
>>30655036
Farming is tougher than it looks., but if away leaves a sense of satisfaction afterwards. You still alive? Do you need my help washing up?
>>
>>30655044
>>30655059
>>30655062
>>30655101
"How are you feeling?" You ask her.
She tries to reach for her notepad, but doesn't have the strength to do so.
"You still alive?"
She nods.
"What do you think? Not so bad is it?"
She nods her head.
"See yourself farming part time?"
She nods again.
You smile and spray her with the hose, getting her to panic and sit up.
When you're done she glares at you through her wet mane, like a angry sloth that just got wet.

What do you do?
>>
>>30655115
Hey. Ya gotta get cleaned up. It's dirty work.
>>
>>30655115
She's fiiiiiine. At least you're clean and cooled off.
>>
>>30655115
Missed a spot.
Spray her again, then smile and give her the hose. Give her the revenge she deserves. Plus, we need need a cleaning anyway.
>>
>>30655138
>>30655143
>>30655169
"Hey you gotta clean up," You tell her, "You're fine... Missed a spot!"
You spray her again before smiling and handing her the house. You needed to be cleaned anyway.
She suddenly pounces you and pins you to the ground, holding the hose to your chin.
"Any last words?" She writes on her notepad before throwing it to the side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30655226
At least let me buy you dinner first.
>>
>>30655226
Try to flip over and pin her.
>>
>>30655226
I REGRET NOTHING!
>>
>>30655254
>Pin her
did you forget she's a guard?
>>
>>30655268
Hence try.
>>
>>30655245
>>30655254
We should say the thing before we attempt the pin.
>>30655268
>try
Why let likely failure stop you from attenpting things.
>>
>>30655254
That's dump. Just accept defeat. There's nothing a cripple can do.

>>30655279
Because he's pretty much a turtle on its back. The best he could do right row is flail. He just needs to accept his fate.
>>
>>30655226
I thought I was suppose to take you out first before you pushed me down.
>>
>>30655271
>>30655279
This. No harm in making an attempt.
>>
>>30655226
Please be gentle.
>>
>>30655245
>>30655254
>>30655260
>>30655302
"At least let me buy you dinner first before you push me down." You say.
This causes her to look confused for a moment, her muzzle scrunching up.
You take this moment to try to flip and pin her. It was a fruitless effort as she quickly pins you again.
"I REGRET NOTHING!" You shout at the top of your lungs.
She then sprays your face, doing so for a few seconds before going down slightly.
The spraying lasts for a minute before she stops, the two of you panting slightly.
Her smile then disappears when she realizes the position she was in on you, and what you've said before she sprayed you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30655369
wiggle eye brows in a joking manner.
>>
>>30655369
Waggle your eyebrows and say "how about I be on top next time"
>>
>>30655396
>>30655397
Wagglemind.
>>
>>30655369
Can you help pick me up so we can hose off again? Got wet soil in my mane and back.
>>
>>30655397
No deal buddy. Can't even stand without the stool.
>>
>>30655397
Kek.
Jokes aside I like the idea of us taking a more dominant role sexualy.
Do our leg problems stop us from thrusting our hips (not that we can't work around that)
>>
>>30655432
It's a joke silly.
>>
>>30655369
You got me wet and ruined me for marriage! Better take responsibility.
Wanna go again? We did roll around in the dirt and got ourselves dirty. I wouldn't mind getting wet with you again.
>>
>>30655432
It's a joke.
Also we might be able to manage if we get creative.
>>
>>30655369
Laugh
>>
>>30655369
Fall asleep right there
>>
>>30655463
Not this. Now you're just being creepy. And Bitter can't really roll bunch due to the lack of hind leg control.
>>
>>30655666
That's not a reasonable thing to do.
Bitter is caked in mud and just had a cold shower. The last thing he's want to do is sleep in the mud. In the sun. He could get burns.
>>
>>30655744
You and the leg. I am neutral on saying it but joking about doing stuff does not require us to be able to do it.
I also don't see how it would stop us rolling.
>>
>>30655744
It really bothers you, than just remove the second part. She should know the first half is just a joke.
>>
>>30655776
Rolling would be difficult because the back half of his body is strapped to a heave wooden stool, and even withought it his hind legs would flop around.
>>
>>30655822
Seems more flirtatious. Like cringy anime flirtatious anon-kun.
>>
>>30655825
Woops. I ment to respond to this guy >>30655792
>>
>>30655822
Oh yeah I forgot about the stool.
Still it is just dialouge rather then an action.
>>
>>30655847
That said I am neutral on saying it. Maybe it's a little too far but maybe not.
>>
>>30655857
Imagine rolling down a hill while still attached to the stool. Gonna get fucked.
>>
>>30655825
It's a dumb line that isn't meant to be serious. This flirting is all a joke along with the others.
>>
>>30655744
Eh I am sure it would be fine.
>>
>>30655744
>Now you're just being creepy.
If it was on its own I would agree.
But if we are saying it amongst a barrage of other corny lines it should be fine. Maybe save this one for the end though as it is the most extreme one.
>>
>>30655436
It's only your hindlegs. Your hips and pelvis are fine.

>>30655396
>>30655397
>>30655404
>>30655416
>>30655463
"How about I be on top next time," You say jokingly, "You got me wet and ruined me for marriage! Better take responsibility."
Little Raven just stares at you, one of her ears giving a quick flick.
You broke her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30656004
Boop the mare to get her back in reality. plus we still need to wash ourself.
>>
>>30656004
You alright?
>>
>>30656004
Please help me up.
>>
>>30656004
Part of me wants to make our move but I think we can wait. Maybe try and find a way to fit some more flirting in in a moment.

Ask her to get off and if that fails try to get her off you.
>>
>>30656004
Are you alright?
>>
>>30656004
>Little Raven just stares at you, one of her ears giving a quick flick.
>You broke her.
I guess we weren't funny.
Get up, get washed, and pay her a few bits for the work. I don't know what's a decent amount.
>>
>>30656043
Thirds time the charm probably won't work if the first two times didnt
>>
>>30656064
I meant more switching from jokes to real seduction.
Still lets wait and maybe fit in one little real suggestion in the next few updates.
>>
>>30656056
>I guess we weren't funny.
Funny for us. The point was to mess around with her and that's what we got.
>>
>>30656008
>>30656016
>>30656041
>>30656043
>>30656049
>>30656056
>>30656064
"You alright?" You ask her; not getting a response.
You boop her, successfully bringing her back to reality.
"Are you alright?" You ask her again.
She nods and gets off of you, helping you up.
She helps you get washed really quick before the two of you head inside. You grabbing some bits to pay her.
She ends up only taking six before starting to write something down.
"Bitter," She writes, "...When you said that I should ask you to dinner first were you joking about that or did you mean it?"
You could see that she had a slightly nervous look on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30656097
I was joking, but if you'd like, we could 'talk some more over dinner in town.
>>
>>30656089
True.
>>
>>30656097
Both.
>>
>>30656097
>"...When you said that I should ask you to dinner first were you joking about that or did you mean it?"
...yes.
Dinner with you sounds nice. Maybe not tonight as I planed on having dinner with family tonight.
>inb4 she gets all cute and flustered but ends up trolling us for revenge.
>>
>>30656097
A bit of both. I was just joking at the time, but I did honestly have a lot of fun being with you this entire morning. Do you want to go out for dinner?
>>
>>30656130
That inb4 happening would be cool but I have an even better one.
>inb4 we mutually decide it would not work out between us and each take somebody else home from the bar.
>>
>>30656116
>>30656118
>>30656121
>>30656130
>>30656159
"I was joking," You tell her, "But, I did honestly have a lot of fun being with you this entire morning. Dinner with you sounds nice."
She freezes for a moment. A few tears come to her eyes which she quickly wipes away and shakily starts writing. Presenting it to you.
"Where and when?" It read.

What do you do?
>>
>>30656184
This interests me. This interests me a lot. Instead of being a couple, the could instead be great friends.
>>
>>30656185
Hold on- are you ok?
>>
>>30656185
Sometime after tomorrow if that's ok with you. If you're by eight in the evening we can go to this seafood restaurant. Or someplace else if you don't like seafood.
>>
>>30656185
What time was our meeting with our cousin?
Not at that time.
>>
>>30656184
What if after deciding to stay friends we each find somebody to fuck that night and do the sex next to each other so we can high five each other as we fuck somebody.
>>
>>30656185
Tomorrow at...
Wait, are you hurt? Why are you crying?
>>
>>30656201
>>30656206
>>30656208
>>30656219
You remember that the time to meet your cousin was, if you remember correctly, at eight tonight. You weren't planning on it being tonight.
"Tomorrow at... Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"No," She quickly writes, "It's just that... I was hoping that you would say yes. I'm surprised you did."

What do you do?
>>
>>30656248
Why wouldn't I say yes? An oppurtunity to take you out is something I could never turn down.
How about dinner tommorow at eight at this seafood resturaunt I know. Would that be alright with you?
>>
>>30656248
Why not. Never hurts to try. And if we decide things won't work out we can still be friends.
>>
>>30656248
Boop the silly mare.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30656332
G'night
>>
>>30656248
Looks like we're first the first ones to get to know and date one of the new bachelorettes in town before any competition got started!

Now let's see what happens with the other ones we have yet to meet.
>>
>>30656248
Honestly? I'm surprised as well that you asked and even wanted to go to dinner with somepony like me. That's actually a first for me.
>>
>>30657565
Should it really be our first? sure we must not get many date what with out legs but we might have had a couple. Maybe even had sex with a tourist once or twice.
>>
>>30654672
Maybe we have a tendency to ship in our heads but we rarely voice those ships. At least not blatantly.

But yes our ships should be mostly guesswork unlike what we do with animals.
>>
>>30657694
This seems an acceptable compromise.
>>
>>30657662
You're right, we must must have gone on a few dates at the very least, as few we may have had. Maybe we also had a one night stand at one point in our life, but I find playing a virgin for once to be something new to try.
Then again, it's kind of dumb for our character to be comfortable making sexual jokes if that were true.
>>
>>30657712
I don't mind the idea of playing a virgin but I don't think it fits for this quest.
>>
>>30656248
>>30656291
Whoa whoa whoa there guy. You are assuming WAY to much. Maybe it's dinner with as, friends. Then again it could be a romantic dinner. Just don't jump the gun on this.

>>30657067
Another joke. She probably didn't immediately know that there are more stallions then mares in this town.

>>30657694
Your OTP is shit faggot

>>30657725
Sure it does. What few mares in this town, or a tourist, would want to fuck a cripple? If ponies are as skittish as they are with different races, then it might not be so different with the physically and mentally disabled.
>Welcome to Equestria. We're racist as fuck.
>>
>>30658808
Pretty sure It's a date. She wouldn't be nervous or crying joyful tear otherwise in asking us out for it. If we're somehow wrong, she can correct us.

>Another joke. She probably didn't immediately know that there are more stallions then mares in this town.
Why would she know? Regardless, we're still the ones to get to know her before anyone.
>>
>>30656276
>>30656291
>>30656308
>>30657067
>>30657565
>>30658808
"Why wouldn't it say yes," You ask her; booping her again, "Never hurts to try, and if we decide things won't work out then we can still be friends. How about dinner tomorrow at eight at this seafood restaurant I know. Would that be alright with you?"
She nods. Quickly putting her armor back on before leaving, saying goodbye.
You had one date before, it was with a tourist when you were only eighteen. She was nice, and before she left the two of you did have a slightly awkward one night stand. Though it became a long distance relationship and those never last.
You jump when you hear Little Raven let out a happy scream outside.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659321
Obviously you need to go find out what is so awesome outside.
>>
>>30659365
You smile and open the door to see what was so awesome outside.
All you see outside was Little Raven doing a happy little dance. She hasn't noticed you looking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659408
Continue watching her release her happiness until she notices you.
Don't mind me. You're actually really cute when you're happy like that!
>>
>>30659408
Smile and don't bug her
That'd be rude
>>
>>30659461
>>30659492
You continue to simply watch her as she does her dance: Stamping her hooves on the ground while giving her butt a wiggle every minute or two.
After a few minutes she finally notices you. A giant blush going across her face.
"Don't mind me," You tell her, "You're actually really cute when you're happy like that!"
Her blush grows, turning her entire face pink as she sinks to the ground and curls up. Dying in embarrassment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659516
Sorry. I couldn't help but look when I heard your hally screaming. You okay?
Smile at her and offer a hoof to help her up.
>>
>>30659589
>hally
Happy
>>
RIP: Family dog, Roo 2004-2017

>>30659589
"Sorry," You apologize, "I couldn't help, but look when I heard your happy screaming. You okay?"
She nods, letting you help her up.
"I'm fine." She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659660
Fuck, I hope you're alright Pluto.
>>
>>30659660
Alright, I'm going to wait until my father is back from his forgotten errand. Good luck in today's work with your guild, and I look forward to tomorrow.

My condolences, Pluto.
>>
>>30659700
It's hard, but I'm fine...

>>30659701
"Alright," You say, "I'm going to wait until my father is back from his forgotten errand. Good luck in today's work with your guild."
She smiles. She gives you a quick hug before trotting down the dirt path, leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659746
Unless I'm forgetting something to do on the farm, head on inside. Plenty of time has passed for Oakwood to do what he forgotten.
>>
>>30659746
Go back to planting the rest of the seeds until it's 2 hours before our date.
>>
>>30659810
Never mind. I read back and found out we only just planted the corn so far. Go back to planting the rest.
>>
>>30659810
>>30659815
>>30659849
You go back to planting, there were still some fields to finish planting.
You head to one of the fields and start planting the Watermelons, hoping that they would grow here.
Only a few minutes go by before you see Oakfarm trot over to you, a big smile on his face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30659875
hey dad, how's it going?
>>
>>30659881
"Hey dad," You greet him, "How's it going?"
"Good," He smiles, "I have some good news: The mayor approved for us to have five more acres of land in each direction!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30659919
Really. That's great news! I hope you don't mind, but I spoke with Raven and she needed another job and offered to work on the farm here. Would it be okay for go help around whenever she has the time?
>>
>>30659919
Awesome. Oh and tonight at 8 I'm going to meet someone.
idk if we should mention it's Elmfarm's daughter
>>
>>30659981
>>30659991
"Really," You shout; getting up, "That's great news! I hope you don't mind, but I spoke with Raven and she needed another job and offered to work at the farm here. Would it be okay for her to help around?"
"I guess," He says, "We'll have to discuss payment though."
"And tonight at eight I'm going to meet someone."
"Who," Oakfarm asks; curious, "Is it that guard mare? Is it a date?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30660038
No, it's actually a small family dinner with... Elkfram's daughter. She isn't anything like her dad and I do want to get to know family who I didn't know exist until now.
Also, I'm going on a date with Raven tomorrow as well.

I trust Oakfarm not to react negatively on meeting Willowfarm.
>>
>>30660038
No, that's tomorrow, today I'll be meeting your niece Willowfarm and technically she's not allowed out of her house either.
>>
>>30660078
>>30660090
"No, that's tomorrow," You tell him, "It's actually a small family dinner with Elmfarm's daughter Willowfarm. She isn't anything like her dad and I do want to get to know family who I didn't know existed until now."
"...Alright," Oakfarm says, "But, I want you to be safe, along with Willowfarm."

What do you do?
>>
>>30660119
She insisted on going out with me despite the fact she isn't allowed. How come you never told me that i had a cousin?
>>
>>30658808
>Your OTP is shit faggot
That one already crashed and hurnt so it's not really relevant
>>
>>30660119
So why did you never tell ke I had a cousin?
>>
>>30660158
>>30660177
"She insisted on going out with me despite the fact she isn't allowed," You tell him, "Why did you never tell me I had a cousin."
"Cause I didn't know until you told me." He admits.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660219
Well I will be sure to fill you in on what I learn.
Get back to planting.
>>
>>30660219
Even you didn't know? To think we didn't know each other for so many years.
>>
>>30660239
>>30660268
"Even you don't know," You ask, "To think we didn't know each other for so many years."
"We hate each other so we never share anything." Oakfarm tells you.
The two of you start planting. Finishing the Watermelons, and the Jalapenos.
It was now around 2:00 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660322
Go check on the animals.
>>
>>30660338
You make a quick check on all the animals.
They were all doing fine, though the chickens were still kinda freaking out about being in a new place.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660479
So is there anything more to plant? If so do that. Otherwise go search for pests.
>>
>>30660509
How do we handle pest control? Shoot them?
>>
>>30660509
>>30660549
There wasn't anything more to plant, and Oakfarm was taking care of the water for the plants.
You start searching around for pests. They usually don't show up just yet, but it didn't hurt to check.
The ranch and the fields had none so you move to the house to look.
You go into the kitchen and stop, finding something that you haven't seen a long time.
Your arch-nemesis: The rat, chewing on a small piece of bread on the kitchen counter.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660638
Better start sealing our food. Find out where this rat entered from. Then seal it and set out some traps to kill this evil pest.
>>
>>30660638
What time is it? Need to make sure we have time to go on that date with Willow.
>>
>>30660638
>five more acres of land in each direction!
From what point? Is this in diameter? 20 more Acres? 25 more Acres?
>>
>>30660638
Kill it.
>>
>>30660638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI
This would be a good trap to make.

>>30660776
It's not that simple. The most we could do is chase it out. If we're lucky, we might hurt it bad with a broom.
>>
>>30660638
>It was now around 2:00 PM
A little after that time from checking on the animals.
After we deal with this rat, let's head to the church and ask about growing that special plant.
>>
>>30660638
Seduce the rat
>>
>>30660776
That rat will easily get away. It's best to find out where he comes from and trap that location.
We also need to make sure rats don't easily enter out house in the future. An infestation would not be good.
>>
>>30660774
For the fields. You now have 65 acres of farming land in all three directions in the fields.

>>30660750
>>30660766
>>30660776
>>30660795
>>30660806
You grab a nearby pan and charge it, though you weren't very quiet about it.
The rat notices you, jumping down from the counter with you smashing the pan on where it once was.
The rat quickly runs in between the counter and the fridge. You quickly move over there and look.
The fridge was pretty warm underneath it and behind it so it was most likely there was a hole behind it.
Leaning forward a bit you listen in, hearing several different squeaks from behind the fridge. Sounds like there was quite a bit of them back there. You knew how fast they could reproduce, seeing the horrors of the results when you were eight. Which made you hate rats.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660829
Go to the shed and make that rat trap I linked.
>>
>>30660829
Hire a blood thirst mercenary rat to kill the rats in your home. The rat will be payed in finely aged cheese and will have the sole rights to living in the house, so long as it can continue to repel unwanted rat guests.
The rat must ability to house rule:
it must bathe
no leaving rat poop everywhere, especially inside.
>>
File: 1480628479319.png (309KB, 506x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480628479319.png
309KB, 506x378px
>>30660829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glxLWVkbSs
>>
>>30660829
Crap, we have several of them to deal with. Check outside our home and see where they came from. We need to seal our home.
Might need to consider hiring an exterminator if there are really so many of them.
>>
>>30660888
why not set up a bunch of traps?
>>
Whip out your horse dong and have the rats worship it.
>>
>>30660894
They can easily find the soirce if we can't find it ourself. They'll also kill the rats much more quickly. We don't rats to reproduce anytime soon.
Of course, this is all a maybe in hiring them. Let's see if we can deal with this first.
>>
>>30660870
Goddamn it why did this make me laugh?!

>>30660841
>>30660865
>>30660888
>>30660894
You've dealt with rats many times before so you knew what to do.
You quickly go outside and try to find where they had gotten in, finding it quickly: A small hole through the house, and the insulation. You could hear all the squeaks now: At least ten.
Probably why the house was colder then usual.
You could either seal it, make a trap, or hire an exterminator. Exterminators were pretty expensive, sealant was pretty cheap here, and you knew how to make a pretty good rat trap. Though the trap had the problem of leaving possible babies left alive to eventually die, decay, and stink up the house.

What do you do?
>>
>>30660806
Are we really going to d ick around with the fhurch right now?
>>
>>30660956
Traps.
>>
>>30660956
Traps and seal hole. If there are any dead babies then we can just hire someone to move the fridge and clean up.
>>
>>30660956
Seal it and prevent anymore new rats from entering, and talk to Oakwood about the issue and what we know. His descicion on the manner since this is his farm and home. With that many rats, they must have left a wall a mess and left some baby rats.
>>
>>30660994
Yeah. Why not? We have plenty of time to kill after dealing with the rats.
>>
>You quickly go outside and try to find where they had gotten in, finding it quickly: A small hole through the house, and the insulation.
Rat in a skimpy outfit comes out when?
>>
>>30661015
Because it's pointless.
>>
>>30661015
Because it's something that would take months of negotiations and would likely fail anyway.
>>
>>30661013
But Bitter is a grown stallion, so he shouldn't need to ask his dad for every single little thing.
>>
>>30661015
You understand they don't want people growing this plant right? We can't just go in and ask for a permit. It's something we can maybe start thinking about.
>>
>>30661069
This is not a little thing.
>>
>>30661058
Pointless as, get permission from the church to grow those special healing plants that could potentially heal Raven's tongue?

>>30661065
You know this how? You won't know until you try. Your counter argument is poor and without evidence.
>>
>>30661082
Well we need to start somewhere.

>You understand they don't want people growing this plant right?
Can you show me the post please?
>>
>>30661069
It's not a personal little problem. It's an infestation to Oak's home he had for decades.
. He deserves to know about this.
>>
>>30661089
>this plant is rare and expensive because the church keeps a tight control on it
>we can tottaly go down and just ask for one
This is something we could maybe start thinking about l.
>>
>>30661108
Then how do you propose we get some of the stuff then? How else other than asking them?
>>
>>30661120
We can't easily. That's the point.
>>
>>30661124
Is there any potential harm in asking the local church for a permit? Will we lose anything if we go?
>>
>>30661120
We don't have any fields left anyway. They sure as fuck ain't gonna give us a permit for a tiny ass patch in the garden.
>>
>>30661133
Ending up with the chyrch keeping an eye on us seems a potential harm.

I hate when people go against asking questions as well but this is on another level.
>>
>>30661134
>The mayor approved for us to have five more acres of land in each direction!
What do you mean? I think you missed something.
>>
>>30661147
>Ending up with the chyrch keeping an eye on us seems a potential harm
Extremely unlikely. All it takes is a little convincing from the church. How can we help each other.
>>
>>30661160
Yeah, let's buddy up with the bad guys.
>>
>>30661265
Where was it ever assumed that the church was evil?
>>
>>30661276
What?
>>
>>30661265
Do you assume they're evil because they hoard them? Maybe they're just very hard to grow, but we'll never know since we've yet to ask anyone.
>>
>>30661290
Where in this thread, and what post gave you any evidence or gave you the impression that the was church evil?
If the church is evil, why hasn't princess Celestia had done anything about it? Maybe the church isn't evil.
>>
>>30661276
>they keep this extremely useful plant hevily controlled
>lol they dindu nothing.
>>
>>30661306
They are neither good nor evil until proven otherwise. Right now you're making assumptions.
>>
>>30661276
Maybe not bad guys but they don't seem that great. What could we possibly offer them anyway?
>>
>>30661276
I knew I should not have said this but I said it anyway.
>>
>>30661313
We could grow the plants and give them some in return?
We need a permit to grow them, but no one said anything about selling the stuff we grow ourselves. Who knows. Maybe this stuff can cure crippled legs.
>>
>>30661318
Why?

>Yeah, let's buddy up with the bad guys.
This you?
>>
>>30661330
Oh yeah I meant to quote that.
>>
>Faggots are to scared to go to the church and negotiate a permit
>they don't want to help fix Raven's speech issue
>Afraid the church will monitor Bitter
So what if Bitter fails or not? Just do it.
>>
>>30660999
>>30661006
>>30661013
You decide to set up the trap. Going to the back of the house, grabbing a bucket, filling it with water, and then putting a round piece of metal on it. Setting it outside the outside hole.
You then really quickly tell Oakfarm about the situation with the rats.
"You do what you want with them," He tells you, "It'll be your farm someday anyway."

What do you do?
>>
>>30661349
Leave one inside and outside. Make sure to apple some bait at the center of the rods.

We do have the options of not adding water in it to kill them. Maybe we can sell the rats to an experimenting wizard?
>>
>>30661349
I thought we were going to patch up the hole then leave the bucket inside.

Go to the church after this.
>>
>>30661349
I bet some snake owners or a local pet shop in Seaside would like some rats to feed larger pets.
We just need to leave the bucket alone for a night and come back in the morning.
>>
>>30661349
Do the sealing.
>>30661369
I don't think they are evil but I do think it is a colossal waste of time. We ain't gonna get a permit and trying will just cause problems for us.
>>
>>30661397
Yeah we ain't gonna get it in a day.
It really feels like something that should not be done on a whim anyway
>>
>>30661397
It's only a waste of time if they say no, and you can't guarantee that they will say no.
It's like you don't want to try and help Raven.
>>
>>30661408
Then when?
>>
>>30661397
If it's such a waste of time, what do you suggest we do?
>>
>>30661408
So you're saying acquiring the permit or finding the means to grow the plant without the church's know how will take time, but we should go there right now?
>>
>>30661362
>>30661369
>>30661389
You quickly make another one and place it inside. Putting two apples in the middle of the rods as bait. Smiling a bit at the thought of selling them to some snake owners around town, snakes as pets were strangely popular here. They probably wouldn't care if they were frozen to stay fresh.
It was now 3:00, five hours till you met Willowfarm meaning you still had some time to kill.
Maybe you could go to the church and get a permit for that plant? You have the land for it now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30661397
>>30661408
A miracle won't just fall into our laps. We need to take initiative.
Are you guys expecting for the answers to appear out of thin air?
>>
>>30661440
I am saying it is something that should be given more then a few hours thought.
>>
>>30661454
We have managed fine for years. We don't need a miracle. Maybe we can find that other mythical plant instead.
>>
>>30661459
So you want to wait for the solution to appear?
>>
>>30661452
Don't bother with the church.
Go read a book or something.
>>
>>30661463
>"I have heard stories from some of the Buffalo in the area of a plant that can heal any wound no matter how old. Not sure if I believe it though."
That's even less reliable.
>>
>>30661480
Less reliable maybe but we don't have to support a corrupt church to do it.
>>
>>30661463
This is the same thing I suggested. Both have the possibility of being a waste of time. Both have the possibility to produce results.
>>
>>30661488
You have no evidence that they are corrupt. Get off your delusions m8
>>
>>30661452
Let's not bother with the church
>everybody is so busy arguing about the church they are forgetting to cast thier votes
>>
>>30661494
Lol these people who drive the price of medicine up aren't corrupt at all.
>>
>>30661452
Let's go to the church. We have nothing to lose.
>>
>>30661452
Just go to the church and get this over with before anon's throw a hissy fit.
>>
>>30661496
Little odd yeah. Even though I don't want to go I would feel guilty if we dont go because nobody could be bothered to vote. You can't really tell which side has more supporters from the argument.
>>
>>30661488
We can't just leave the farm and Oakwood to go on some adventure after a magic plant. We have responsibilities to care fur such as tending to the crops and helping dad.
>>
>>30661479
>>30661496
>>30661501
>>30661509
Looks like a tie. I could create a Strawpoll.
>>
>>30661452
May as well go there.
I am almost certain it is a waste of time but it can't hurt to try and we have nothing better to do.
>>
>>30661521
Kek. You spoke too soon.
>>30661526
To the church we go.
>>
>>30661526
I REALLY want to know if going there is a waste of time or not, but an anon or two are too scared.
>>
>>30661479
>>30661496
>>30661501
>>30661509
>>30661526
After a short debate you decide to go, bringing a few bits just encase.
You trot into town and after several minutes arrive at the church. It was in the style of the many older Europony churches.
You enter the church to find it empty. The few times you came in it was packed, but those were on holy days as Oakfarm was religious.
The church had a large area filled with pews, along with several side rooms.
The only pony in there was praying at the end of the pews, towards a statue of Princess Celestia. It must be a new priest as you don't recognize it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30661530
Well we are about to find out. Probably is a waste of time but it can't hurt to try.
>>
>>30661555
Wait for them to finish praying.
>>
>inb4 we have to travel to canterlot if we wish to seek a permit.
>>
>>30661555

Bitter, thanks to his crippledness has to pull himself everywhere. Is his front half super stronk or normal?
How do you think his hindlegs would look like?
I think there's this kink of therapy you're supposed to do with people who are paralyzed.

http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/work-out-legs-paralyzed-waist-down-12351.html
>keeping the muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints as healthy as possible is essential to avoid contractures in the paralyzed legs. Contractures occur when the normally stretchy tissue loses its flexibility and makes movement difficult. This causes joints to lock up and increased pain.
I don't know much about it.
>>
>>30661587
*kind. this kind of therapy. Not kink.
>>
>>30661555
>It must be a new priest as you don't recognize it.
Neat. Is it a mare or stallion? Are they cute/handsome/pretty?

>>30661564
this. go take a seat somewhere and wait.
>>
>>30661555
Play to Celestia and hope you'll get a permit.
>>
>>30661575
I expect that will be the situation yeah.
>>
>>30661620
>pray
It said Oakfarm was religious. Not us.
>>
>>30661575
Probably need to fill out a reservation form or something before we can go up there and talk to someone.
>>
>>30661620
>pray
No
>>
>>30661631
religious or not more help would be appreciated.

>>30661555
Pray to moonbutt while you're at it. But do so silently.
>>
>>30661620
Religious characters are fine sometimes but I don't think bitter should be one.
>>
>>30661620
>>30661640
How is this such a big issue?
>Dear Celestia,

>Please help me get the permit so I can help my new friend. Thanks a bunch senpai.
>>
>>30661644
Praying if we are not religious seems like a slap in the face to our fathers beliefs.
>>
>>30661646
It's less of a belief and more of good luck thing.

>>30661654
If Bitter was raised by Oakfarm, then it would make sense for him to be religious as his father.
>>
pray or don't pray, you guys are digging way to deep into this.
>>
>>30661664
>those were on holy days as Oakfarm was religious.
Says nothing about us.
>>
>>30661654
>seems like a slap in the face to our fathers beliefs
How? It's not like he'll ever know.
>>
>>30661587
His front half is a little bigger then his back, which looks normal, but the front still also looks normal.

>>30661564
>>30661611
>>30661620
You simply take your Stool off and sit down in one of the pews, waiting for it to finish.
You couldn't tell what it looked like from the back, though it was fluffier then normal and with a mane color that was the same as yours.
You think about praying to Celestia for help with this, but you decide against it.
After a minute it finishes praying, turning around only to jump at you a bit.
It was a mare, a Moth pony as well. She looked quite similar to you with the same mane color as you as mentioned before, along with the same colored eyes, but that was where the similarities ended. Her coat color being a nice pink.
"Sorry," She quick apologizes; speaking with a small, but noticeable spanish accent, "You startled me. I wasn't expecting anypony to come in today."

What do you do?
>>
>>30661729
You're a new priest here? Where did you learn spanish?
I'm here to ask about growing some kind of plant called a, "Johnny-jump-ups"? I was told I needed a permit from the church to grow those.
>>
>>30661729
I am looking to inquire about permits for the growth of [plant name]
>>
>>30661729
I'm Bitter Roots. It is nice to meet you. I don't think we've met before. Did you live in Seaside or did you move here?
What's it like being a priestess in the Celestial Church?
>>
>>30661729
I's alright. It would of been extremely rude for me to interrupt your prayer.
I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new? Names Bitter Root and welcome to our town. I noticed your accent, but where are you from?
>>
>>30661767
you can find the plant name here. >>30654417
>>
>>30661780
A lot of this town has that acent.
Or was that the tourists?
>>
>>30661817
The tourists sometimes have them. No one else speaks Spanish in this town, as far as I know.
>>
>>30661752
>>30661767
>>30661773
>>30661780
"It's alright," You tell her; putting your Stool back on, "It would of been extremely rude for me to interrupt your prayer. I'm Bitter Roots, nice to meet you."
"Pequeña yegua del león," She says; bowing, "Newest priest of the Celestial Church."
"I haven't seen you around here before," You comment, "Are you new?"
"No," She replies, "I was born in Mareico, but my parents moved here when I was one along with my brother."
"I'm here to ask about growing some kind of plant called Johnny-Jump-Ups," You tell her, "I was told I needed a permit from the church to grow these."
"Oh," She smiles, "We can do that right now. Many think it's a long process, but it isn't."

What do you do?
>>
>>30661838
Well alright then, lets get to it!
>>
>>30661838
How long ago was that?
What's your brothers name?
>>
>>30661838
How short is it exactly? I do have a dinner tonight.
>>
>>30661838
>Many think it's a long process, but it isn't.
HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU DON'T SAY
Let's get through with this. It's already some time after 3:00pm.
Your name. The Equestria translation is Little mare lion? My spanish is a little rusty.
>>
>>30661893
Yeah. It was never explained how good our spanish is. Which is funny because I think I did ask about it.
>>
>>30661838
Me gustaria mucho. Yo puedo hablar espanol tambien. Es mi primer idioma. Enprende todo que yo sabe de equestrian aqui. Donde aprendiste hablar usted?
>>
>>30661896
Somewhere in the previous thread. Something about learning some words from the foal fiddler that had Bitter captive or something.
>>
Is the priestess for sexuals?
>>
>>30661918
Nobody had us captive. That's where we heard cripple.
We picked up bits and pieces of spansih from all the tourists.

I am curious if we kept learning.
>>
>>30661927
I would think we learned at least a little from them as time went on. Had to know how to sell produce to those tourists sometimes.
>>
>>30661925
Maybe. Let's see where things go with Raven first.
>>
>>30661848
>>30661872
>>30661883
>>30661893
>>30661896
>>30661901
"Me gustaria mucho," You smile; you knew a lot of Spanish now, but it was slightly rusty, "Yo puedo hablar espanol tambien. Es mi primer idioma. Enprende todo que yo sabe de equestrian aqui. Donde aprendiste hablar usted?"
"Mis padres," She smiles; giggling, "You know quite a bit of Spanish."
"Let's get to it then," You say, "How short is it exactly? I do have dinner tonight."
"It'll only take ten minutes at the most." She smiles; trotting away.
You start trotting along with her.
"Your name: The Equestrian translation is Little Mare Lion?" You ask.
"It's actually Little Lion Mare." She says.
"How long ago was that?" You ask.
"Sixteen years I think," She says, "I always get the dates mixed up for it."
"What's your brother's name?"
"Cazador de sol," She says, "I don't remember much about him. We lost him a few days after we arrived in Seaside, we haven't seen him since."

What do you do?
>>
>>30661950
Shame.
inb4 it's us
>>
>>30661970
incest when
>>
>>30661950
>inb4 she's our secret sister
Thats terrible, I hope you find him one day.
What did he look like?
>>
>>30661950
....Wait, do you remember what your brother looked like or have any description of him? You said your parents lost in this exact town many years ago and haven't seen him since?

Could it be really that easy?
>>
>>30661950
Well, I hope we both find our lost family members one day.
>>
>>30661973
We were repulsed by the idea of finding our adoptive cousin attractive. This would be far worse.
Now if we did not know on the other hand.
>>
>>30661950
a moth pony like you?
>"I don't remember much about him. We lost him a few days after we arrived in Seaside, we haven't seen him since."
Funny coincidence, or not funny. I was lost at Seaside when I was a foal, kind of like your brother. I wonder if we ever crossed pathes. I'm sorry for your loss.

>>30661996
pfffft naaah. Or maybe. Who knows. I rather not get our hopes up first.
>>
>>30662009
Why would we hope that. They left us for fucking dead in a trash can.
>>
>>30661996
Nah. It's funnier if the idea never occurs to us.
>>
>>30662015
>We were repulsed by the idea of finding our adoptive cousin attractive
Really? I thought we were being polite and complementing her. I have no recollection of any feeling of disgust.
>>
>>30662020
>>30662023
Agreed on both of these.
>>
>>30662020
Do we know how we went missing? We could've been kidnapped for all we know.
And besides, I still wsnt answers as to why.
>>
>>30662026
It was something like oh god I can't believe I found you attractive.
>>30662031
Same
>>
>>30661970
>>30661973
Shes a moth you idiots.
>>
>>30661950
>"Sixteen years I think,"
Definable can't be Bitter guys. He's been with Oakfarm for seventeen years. I think?

>I think
uuuhhhh
>>
>>30662034
Because why would we ever consider that. We were a cripple in the trash. Seems obvious what happened to me. We aren't going to go looking for alternatives.
>>
>>30662042
She did say she gets the dates mixed up.
>>
>>30662041
So? A Unicorn and pegasi parents won't have an alicorn baby. It'll be either a pegasus or a unicorn.

So only one of the parents could have been a moth?

And no need for name calling.
>>
>>30662042
We were abandoned at one adopted at 8
>>
>>30662056
*adopted at 4
>>
>>30662041
Can ponies be born from a moth parent? We know different races can be born from pony parents, but does it apply to moth ponies as well?
>>
>>30662049
If I was a cripple left in the trash I think I'd want to find my parents, if not for answers, then to slap them in the face.
>>
>>30662056
She said "I think." She could have mismembered the dates.
Of course I will accept either out come of being related or not.
>>
>>30662079
I would very much prefer not related. It would be kinda dumb if we were.
>>
>>30662084
why do you think ti would be dumb?
>>
>>30661970
>>30661994
>>30661996
>>30662009
>>30662019
"That's terrible," You say, "...Do you remember what your brother looked like or have any description of him?"
"I don't remember what he looked like," She says, "My parents only told me that he was born with a birth defect, though they didn't say what it was. And that it's likely that he found a new family or perished in the streets."
She suddenly looks at you, staring at you for several seconds.
"...Nah." She says; continuing to trot slowly.
As she does you take a moment to look at her a bit more closely: She was nice to look at, a solid 7/10, not hot, but she was cute. All her fluff also made you want to stick a hoof in her coat and see how far it'll go.
You soon arrive at a door and push those thoughts out of your head.
The two of your trot into the room. It was a small room mostly taken up by a large bookshelf filled with books, two chairs, and a desk.
She trots over to the desk, putting on a pair of glasses, and open up a cabinet before closing it and putting it on the desk.
"This is the permit form," She tells you, "You just need to fill it out."
You look at it. It was mostly a bunch of questions you needed to fill out.
You take a pen and start filling it out, that is until you got to one question.
What do you intend to use the plants for?

What do you do?
>>
>>30662105
To fix our farmhands tongue.
>>
>>30662105
>All her fluff also made you want to stick a hoof in her coat and see how far it'll go.
Squee! She's like a fluffly sheep. Or a fluffy sheep is like a moth pony.
>>
>>30662117
Oh and to sell the rest.
>>
>>30662105
Did we just check out our biological sister? I guess incest really is an option. But seriously, we need to ask for a blood test with her. The timing and birth defect is suspicious.
>>
>>30662123 (me)
Well that depends on if we are allowed to sell them. It was a little vague if only the church could.
>>
>>30662105
Healing.
>>
>>30662105
>>30662123
But sell it to who?
>What do you intend to use the plants for?
Mostly for healing. Giving the plant to the local doctors and church so hopefully it will be more affordable.
Possible give some to the Baltimore and Manehattan ponies who suffered from the fire.
>>
>>30662127
I still say it would be funnier if we don't consider it.
Dramatic irony and all that
>>
>>30662105
>that he found a new family or perished in the streets
That's aweful! Are you saying your parents abandoned your brother?
Sorry if you think I'm being mean about your parents, but empathize with your brother, where ever he maybe.
>>
>>30662105
New side quest guy. Look for a moth pony in Seaside that might have a disability.
>>
>>30662105
Tell our story, point out that the tineframes match.
>>
>>30662117
>>30662119
>>30662123
>>30662127
>>30662153
>>30662163
>>30662196
You write down healing, and to possibly sell them.
You soon finish the form. Pequeña takes the form and gives it to a machine, it whirring to life.
As this starts you start to think on how to get her to do a blood test with her, cause all these coincidences were starting to add up.
"It takes a few minutes," She says; giving you a nervous smile, "So, uh, how have you been?"
"Good," You say, "Are you saying your parents abandoned your brother?"
"No," She says, "They went on a walk with him and apparently let him out of their sights for a moment and he took it to run away."

What do you do?

>>30662198
Possible side quest available.
>>
>>30662105
Maybe you can ask your parents on how he looks like and what type of disability he has? I could help look and shorten the list. I nearly know everyone in town, after all.
>>
>>30662217
Voting my post that just missed the time. Specifics would really help in finding her brother who couldn't possibly be near here.
>>30662221
>>
>>30662217
Shame.
I am thinking it can't be us. I may be misremembering but I remember we started in a dumpster. How eould we walk into there.
Again I may be remembering wrong. I don't have time to check.
>>
>>30662217
Have you considered looking for him? If you did maybe you could ask/mail you parents for his physical description such as his colors and what kind of ailment he had.
I'd be willing to help you to. When I have time that is.
>cause all these coincidences were starting to add up.
No it's. It's too convient. Maybe there's more to this. Maybe our (Bitter's) mind is trying to make invisible connections to Pequeña. Maybe it's all in his head.
>>
>>30662260
We may have, but we don't know how long we'd been alone at that point.
>>
>>30662221
>>30662236
>>30662260
>>30662264
>>30662270
"Have you considered looking for him?" You ask.
"I have," She says, "My parents never really seemed to be concerned though."
"Maybe you could ask your parents on how he looks like and why type of disability he has?"
"I could," She says; before suddenly putting her hooves on her head, "This is so confusing! You look so much like me!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30662312
Tell her about what hsppened to us, point out the timeframes snd stuff.
>>
>>30662312
Except I am not a moth.
>>
>>30662312
>never really seemed to be concerned
"""Lost""" us.
>>
>>30662325
>>30662333
You proceed to tell her what happened to you, pointing out the timeframes and other stuff.
"It just keeps growing!" She exclaims.
"I'm also not a moth." You point out.
"Both my parents are moths," She says, "But, my grandpa was a Earth pony, which can carry down."
She thinks for a minute.
"...Do you think we could possibly do a blood test or something," She asks, "Just to make sure, cause this is just confusing me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30662420
Sure.
If it turns out we were wrong we at least have something to laugh about.
>>
>>30662420
I am a little busy in the next few days but ok.
>>
>>30662312
>You look do much like me!
I'm going o take that as a compliment.
>>
>>30662424
>>30662428
"Sure," You say, "If it turns out we were wrong we at least have something to laugh about."
"Yeah." She agrees.
The machine makes a beep and something comes out. Pequeña trots over and takes it, giving it to you.
"Here's your permit," She tells you, "The machine has accepted it so you can now go into the pew area and take a few of the plants. When are you available for the blood test?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30662478
In about 2 dats time, I'm having dinner tonight with another family member I didn't know existed tonight, and a date tomorrow, but I should be free the next day
>>
>>30662478
How about three days from now. I have some things coming up where I would rather not be distracted by the results.
>>
>>30662478
Tomorrow sometime around the afternoon. Busy with dinner with a family member I didn't know existed till now. Might have met another one again right now.
Trust me, I want to find out about this as soon as possible as well. This is far too much of a coincidence for both of us.
>>
>>30662514
My mistake. We should meet in about two days. Not tomorrow.
>>
>>30662504
By which I am counting today.
Do the thing the day after our second dinner.
>>
>>30662498
>>30662504
>>30662514
>>30662521
"In about two days," You tell her, "I'm having dinner tonight with another family member I didn't know existed, and a date tomorrow, but I should be free the next day. Trust me: I want to find out about this as soon as possible as well. This is far too much of a coincidence for both of us."
"Yeah," She agrees, "And if we're related I think my parents have some explaining to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30662557
Touch her floof.
>>
>>30662557
Ok. I best go get those seeds.
See you soon.
>>
>>30662557
Are they parents would easily lose a child like that? You know them better them better than me.
>>
>>30662557
Can I touch your fluff? It looks so soft.
>>
>>30662557
Any special instructions on taking care of the plants? Do I need to build a green house? Is there anywhere I can get information on their care and how to grow more from the few I have?
>>
>>30662557
If you'd like to talk some more, I live at a farm.
>>
>>30662623
Giver her the directions. There are many farms around town.
>>
>>30662615
This.
>>
>>30662565
>>30662568
>>30662581
>>30662602
>>30662615
>>30662623
"If you'd like to talk some more, I live at a farm," You tell her, "Any special instructions on taking care of the plants?"
"Not really," She says, "They're use to warmer climates so if you want to continue to grow them you should build some sort of indoor farming for them."
"Are they parents who would easily lose a child like that?" You ask.
"...Kinda," She admits, "They use to loose me all the time."
"...Can I touch your fluff," You ask; blushing, "It looks so soft."
She smiles and rolls her eyes.
"Just don't tell the church about this," She says, "They might get made."
She grabs the hem of her robe and brings it down slightly, exposing her chest. A small pile of fluff popping out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30662665
The fluffiness, it calls for us! Touch it with our hooves and get lost in feeling the fluff.
>>
>>30662665
Pussy out.
>>
>>30662665
TOUCH. THE. FLUFF.
>>
>>30662665
Touch the fluff.
DO IT NOW!
>>
>>30662665
it's....beautiful.
>>
>>30662665
Why would church not allow this to be worshiped?!
>>
>>30662687
>>30662690
>>30662701
>>30662721
>>30662728
>>30662734
The fluffiness, it calls you!
You. Have. To. Touch. It!
You immediately thrust a hoof into her fluff, reveling in it's five inches of softness.
"So," She asks; letting her robe slip off a bit more and reveal more fluff, pushing the fluff you had in your hoof together, "You like it~"
"It's beautiful," You breath, "Why would church not allow this to be worshiped?!
"Maybe you would like some more?" She asks; letting more of her robe slip off a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30662757
Wipe sweat.
What time is it?
>>
>>30662757
Decide this is getting wierd if she is indeed our sister.
>>
>>30662757
Moth ponies are so cool. You're like living stuffed animals but you know.
I think we had enough to satiate our curiosity. I don't want her to get in trouble if another priest walks in.
>>
>>30662792
Yeah. It's time to stop. I would be fine with it but we already have an established aversion to incest.
>>
>>30662792
>>30662757
I like it. Moth ponies are superior cuddlers. It's a proven fact. But I don't want to get in trouble with another priest, or a higher priest? I don't know how religious ranking works.

On the chance this is getting to the lewd side, I think this would be better done somewhere more private
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30662757
The fluff it compels you to keep touching it, but be strong you have shit to do.
>>
>>30662816
Goodnight pluto
My condolences about your dog.
>>
>>30662757
>>30662757
As much as I would love to feel even more of that amazing fluff, perhaps we should stop before somepony walks in and misunderstands?
>>
>>30662816
May your pup frolic in fields full of treats in the afterlife
>>
>>30662792
>>30662808
Aversion doesn't mean outright disgust to the idea of it. But yeah, regardless of relation, this is going way too fast and touchy.
>>
>>30662955
Also she's technically stripping for her possible brother if that sinks in how's she gonna react?
Also let thread die?
>>
>>30662980
I think that's hot, but let's not voice that to her unless she's the one with different ideas and we're the one being perverse.
>>30662757
Give a hug. That's chaste and unassuming.
>>
>>30662980
If you want the thread to die at lest do three random post to remove all the bump limit.
>>
>>30662980
Curious in how she's going to react to the position she's in. She's really opening up to physical contact with us quite fast.
I really don't mind if our mc is willing to try incest in this quest. He is an open guy, after all. We've met two bachelorettes so far with questionable relation to us too. Willowfarm is surprisingly open to it and who knows what Lion thinks.

Might as well the thread die as well. Pluto will make a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>30663047
One thing is for certain she's teasing us.
>>30663054
Done 500.
>>
>>30662757
Safe to also say that Bitter is oddly aroused from possible sister stripping in front of him and allowing him to touch her. Even if they might be related.
What an odd situation and thought.
>>
>>30662757
Nuzzle her chest.
Celestia almighty I'd I were a Pegasus I thing I know what a cloud feels like.

>>30663047
Not a full hug though because she would have to support a lot of his weight. A half hug.
>>
>>30662980
>how's she gonna react
I think she already knows exactly what shes doing.
>>
>>30663074
>I really don't mind if our mc is willing to try incest in this quest
I am kind of the same but on the other hand we already felt wierd that we found our cousin attractive. Is that enough to set in stone we won't do incest?
>>
>>30662757
Lets not go further, this is getting weird
>>
>>30663207
I don't mind if we do nuzzle the fluff with our face really quickly. Just fast enough so it isn't weird or or gives anyone a chance to walk in.

>>30663410
Feeling slightly weird is a pretty mild reaction in finding out that we found a family member attractive to us. We even joked with the idea that she was asking us out.
I don't expect us to be instantly okay with it, but I think our mc could do it with some convincing since he's open minded.
>>
>>30663502
Though we shouldn't verbally say that as a joke as there's nothing funny about dating your possible sister?

You guys are really thinking too much about this.
Its a moth pony. A fluffy moth pony. She's an adult. Bitter is an adult. No one is a hormonal teen.

>>30662757
Give her a hug and exsperience fluffvana.
>>
>>30663510
>Its a moth pony. A fluffy moth pony. She's an adult. Bitter is an adult. No one is a hormonal teen.
I can agree with that. As long as our we're both open to it, that's all that matters in this topic of incest.
>>
>>30662757
Pussy out.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.