[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

When it comes to Human X Pony interbreeding

Pokemon breeding rules > Hybrids/Satyrs
>>
What about centaurs?
>>
What the hell do Pokemon have to do with pony-humping?
>>
>>30647239
pokemon has no breeding rules. what are you on about?
>>
>>30647505
>Pokemon has no breeding rules

Not even OP, as a I initially came to tell him to fuck off, but that's incredibly wrong.
>>
>>30647492
He's probably referring to the game mechanic that the offspring is always the mother's species. So a human male and a pony would create a pony.
>>
File: SkittyLurvesWailord.jpg (65KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
SkittyLurvesWailord.jpg
65KB, 298x298px
>>30647492
>>30647505
"Child is the species of the mother."

Pic related are in the same egg group and produce viable offspring in the games.
>>
>>30647505
I Googled it.

>Two Pokémon are compatible if they are of the same species (or share at least one Egg Group) and are of opposite genders; alternatively, breeding is usually still possible as long as one of them is Ditto, even if the other parent is genderless, and in fact, genderless Pokémon can breed only with Ditto. Pokémon in the Undiscovered egg group cannot breed whatsoever, and Ditto cannot breed with itself.
>>
>>30647537
so where do ditto come from?
>>
>>30647570
Fuck if I know, Google it.
>>
>>30647570
They are literally failed clones of Mew, who contains the DNA of every other pokemon, and what gives them the ability to shapeshift.
TLDR.
>Team rocket gets sample of mew DNA.
>Try to clone it.
>Fail a fuckton of times.
>Eventually get Mewtwo.
>Shit happens.
>Failed clones escape into the wild and sucessfully breed.
>>
>>30647570
Ditto can breed with each other despite being genderless iirc. They might be like the earliest life forms or something aside from Mew, who knows. The real fucked up bit is that genderless species, like the Metagross line, and male only species need to fuck these goo blobs to reproduce in the wild. Well, at least with the former it's more like they're "naturally" created through other means, but the latter outright requires ditto.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.