[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design an episode around post Flutter Brutter Zephyr Breeze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: e3af0654ec69efceaf646f22ccf87709.png (186KB, 723x1106px) Image search: [Google]
e3af0654ec69efceaf646f22ccf87709.png
186KB, 723x1106px
Design an episode around post Flutter Brutter Zephyr Breeze
>>
>>30642013
He meets Dash's parents and they love him, her Dad starts calling him "champ" halfway through the episode.
>>
>>30642013
Fluttershy discovers that Zephyr has been fired from his job at a local salon. But while most ponies believe he was fired due to laziness and falling back into his old ways Zephyr insists his manager has it in for him and Fluttershy alone believes him. After several attempts to get him his old job back his manager finally snaps and admits he framed Zephyr for some shit as an excuse to fire him as he felt his eccentric manners and mane styling were ruining the tone of his store when, in actual fact, many ponies quite liked the change. As Fluttershy has been doing all this Zephyr has been giving mane cuts to ponies on the street and decides by the end of the episode to open his own business - disdaining the stuffy interior of a salon and instead giving ponies mane cuts outside where they can enjoy chill vibes and shit.
>>
>>30642013
Dance/Gala coming up. He get's an invite. When asked, he claims to have a date already due to ego. He has none. Spends episode trying to get a date without blowing his cover.

Dash knew he was bullshitting from the start, offers to go with him out of pity. Still decks him when he gets handsy(hoofsy?)
>>
>>30642111
I dig it.
>>
>>30642013
He tries to find the remote controller in the cushion of his couch.
>>
>>30642013
After spending a day with Fluttershy the pair unexpectedly get swarmed by few adoring fans idolizing Fluttershy's fame as an element of harmony as well as special treatment from a few restaurants. After Fluttershy reluctantly accepts Zephyr starts taking advantage of his sister's fame to get special treatment and benefits. Although the rest of the 6 urge Fluttershy to make him knock it off she allows his behavior to continue on the rationale that he's not hurting anypony and she doesn't want him to feel lesser than her. Eventually this reaches a head, however, as he goes too far and Fluttershy must force him to stop. From there he breaks down and admits that, even after he managed to move out and get his manestyling license that he still feels like she's so much better than him and that he just wanted some of the renown she has. From there she comforts him saying that the only pony he comparing himself to is himself and that he himself has made great leaps and bounds since a few months ago. Anyway the lesson is not to leech off of others achievements but instead to make achievements of your own and not to compare yourself to anyone but yourself.
>>
>>30642111
it works. i wouldn't want to watch it because it's zephyr, but this is the best possible way to write him back in.
>>
>>30642013
He hooks up with Starlight and they have babies.
>>
That episode of Angry Beavers where the hippie comes back as a responsible business beaver.
>>
>>30642013
No
>>
>>30642013
I can't
>>
>>30642111
What would the little girl moral of the story be
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.