[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A team of Shadowrunners appear in Equestrial Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shadowrun3.jpg (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun3.jpg
738KB, 1920x1080px
A team of Shadowrunners appear in Equestrial Wat do?
>>
>>30641392
Poorly phrased question. Wat do they do, or wat do Equestria do, or wat do I do (and who would I be in this scenario)?

In any case, I doubt anyone would do much, since Shadowrunners find motivation primarily from the context of their society, and lacking that context, would be left adrift and uncertain just like every other human(oid) character in Equestria.
>>
>>30641392
>Royal Canterlot Wedding
>Mage derping around in astral
>Sees Chrysalis
>goes pale
"Bug Spirit!"
>Crysalis GTFOs followed by lots of bullets
>>
>>30641442
Ponies have money too.
>>
OP here. I'm drunk as fuck, so please ignore the shit I posted.
>>
>>30641595
No I wanna see where this goes
>>
>>30641600
apparently nowhere
>>
>>30641392
Get a better rpg
>>
File: 1402306387423.jpg (56KB, 442x447px) Image search: [Google]
1402306387423.jpg
56KB, 442x447px
>>30642511
this
>>30641392
>A street samurai runs at the Twilight Sparkle and attempts to shoot her with his gun. But before he does that he must first consult the environmental modifiers table (page 175) to determine how the amount of light will affect his shot. He must then look at the situational modifier table (page 176) to determine how running will affect his shot. After that he must consult the firing mode table (page 180) to determine how the amount of bullets he fires will affect his shot. Just when he is about to say fuck it and grab a random handful of d6's to roll, the GM stops him, and reminds him he needs to check the range table (page 185) to determine what impact that will have on his shot.

>Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle, being a spellcaster, kills all the shadowrunners in one turn because she is a spellcaster and her class is is completely broken as fuck.

OP, switch to Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition and never look back
>>
>>30641392
Everyone is really excited at first, but then it turns out that they're actually not as good as everyone thought they would be, and then everyone just forgets about them.
>>
Id imagine they'd get hyped by the idea of getting to experience a world that hasnt been fucked up yet. One of the characters ive made would probably just sit on the grass lamenting that he would never feel it running through his fingers, on the account of having cyberarms.
>>
>>30641392
Nothing, because there's a screen and a whole dimension between us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.