[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give and Take (A Changeling CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 19

File: gat title fanmade.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gat title fanmade.png
20KB, 480x640px
Are you there, little guy? It's time to wake up.

https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/the-war

Equestria, the magical land of ponies, has been plunged into war. On one side are the ponies, who valiantly fight to defend their home. On the other side are the changelings, who ruthlessly aspire to seize control of Equestria and drain its populace of their love and happiness. And in the middle... is you.

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/gat/
Recap inbound.
>>
File: gat307.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat307.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>30640861

>Last time, things in the pony cave got serious.
>Ant Silver didn't come back from her scouting on time, making Soft Serve and Dot worried.
>While they talked, you snuck out to see if you could find Ant Silver.
>When you made it to Canterlot, you did find her.
>She'd been ambushed by changelings and was hurt.
>So hurt, you had to carry her back.
>Soft and her were able to fix her booboos, and she took her dinner to bed with her.
>You got ice cream for being brave.
>But you weren't very hungry.
>You were scared.
>You had to talk to Ant Silver and Dot about some important things.
>And you learned the truth from them both.
>Dot's computer has the last radio part you need.
>But if it isn't taken out the right way, the computer will break, and so will any chance of using it to send messages to ponies outside.
>And Ant Silver told you that there's only ten days' worth of food left before things start to get bad.
>And then another two weeks before things get REALLY bad.
>But the ponies can't leave their cave, or the changelings will get them.
>The changelings will EAT them.
>But the changelings won't eat YOU...

Your gear: 1 Bed Leaf, 1 Scoopy, 1 Shiny Eggy Shell
Your inventory: 1 Shiny Eggy Shell, 1 Fancy Stone, 1 Long Stick, 2 Torn Leaves, 1 Armor Stand, 1 Bit Box, 1 Twisty Grabber, 1 Cup of Chocolate Milk, 1 Gauze Piece, 1 Computer Cord
HP: 15/15
Bits: 237
LV: 5
Spells: Feature Shift (Good), Telekinesis (Moderate)
Mood: Worried

>What now?
>>
>>30640961
Leave the cave to do some searching. Better now then later since time's a wasting.
Is our chocolate milk chilled?
>>
>>30640961
We need to go beyond Canterlot on our own. It'd be dangerous to bring others with us.
>>
>>30640961
>1 Gauze Piece
I thought we used that on Silver along with other items
>>
>>30640961
It's not looking like we really have a choice. If we do nothing, they'll likely die. Ask silver what we should do, if we decide to leave for help. Where should we go? Who should we look for?
>>
>>30640961
Investigate why the computer can't send messages. Ask soft or dot more about this. If there is no way to reestablish connection with the Linknet, then we have to risk pulling out the chip.
>>
>>30640961
Silver... Soft has held on through so much. Hell be O.k.
we have to believe it.

He is stronger than you give him credit for.

What is the plan Silver.

(did we try the new Ethernet cable we got from trove on the computer?)
>>
File: gat308.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat308.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>30641283
When you used it on Silver, it was a Gauze Roll. Now it's down to just a Gauze Piece.

>>30563567
>>30563811
>>30564108
>>30641048
>>30641116
>>30641335
>>30641770

As Ant Silver puts her head in her hoof, you give her the biggest smile you can.
>"Buddy not leave 'cuz Ant Silver ask. Buddy leave 'cuz Buddy wwwant to help."
Ant Silver's face turns mega-sad for a second. She makes a little noise in her throat, but then she quickly goes back to normal. "You don't understand..." she says. "My brother has already lost enough of his family. If he loses you as well..."
>"Soft be okay. Soft strong, and Buddy not stupid. Just talk stupid. If make plan, Buddy can get help. Promise. Wwwhat Buddy do? Wwwhere go, who find?"
Ant Silver takes a deep breath. She has another sip from her little bottle, then nods. "Your best bet for finding help would be the nearest well-stocked military outpost." she tells you. "The Royal Guard have consolidated their forces in Equestria's most populous and most strategically vital cities. The nearest of those cities would be Cloudsdale to the west and Neighagra Falls to the north. There's also Ponyville to the south, but... I doubt they've fared any better than Canterlot by this point."
You have a sip of your chocolate milk as you listen. It's really warm, but that doesn't bother you much. Your ice cream is plenty cold anyway.
"The odds of anypony in the Guard listening to you are slim." Ant Silver says. "However, if you could somehow state your case to somepony of suitable position in the Royal Guard - somepony whose voice carries clout AND who won't simply open fire on you immediately - there's a chance that they'll look into what you have to say."
Ant Silver's ears flop over. "However... even IF you can find such a pony, and even IF they believe your cause is noble, they will likely be forced to incarcerate you as a prisoner of war afterwards."
>>
>>30641794
I still have to try.
It's not good bye, but see you later. There's a difference?
>>
>>30641794
What should we tell soft?
>>
>>30641794
Let turn ourself into ant Silver.
>>
>>30641794
If it gets help, then it's okay.
>>
https://discord.gg/3mJqR8E haha yessss
>>
>>30641794

We should attempt to radio for help first prior to leaving on our own, that way we can let them know we're coming and find out where the outposts are. Maybe we can leave, meet up with the guard ponies, and then lead them back to the bunker for a rescue?
>>
>>30641894
Fuck off.
>>
>>30641794
How would help even be able to get past the changelings or get them out?
>>
>>30642026
The same way Silver managed to not die when she got ambushed. Rip and Tear.
>>
>>30641794
Discord maybe?

Could we disguise ourselves as a pony... if we learned how to do that.

Proof that ponies were here.

Do you have any friends or relatives at those locations?
>>
>>30642037
I think we should do some spy stuff before we actually leave.
>>
>>30642042
Why would discord give a shit about a couple ponies in a dying shithole? If he cared about any of the ponies, there'd likely not even be a war right now.
>>
File: gat309.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat309.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>30641811
>>30641823
>>30641865
>>30641918
>>30642042
>>30642063

>"Buddy have to try. If can help, Buddy okay wwwwith inna-sate as prizzner."
Ant Silver blinks. "I have the distinct impression that you don't even understand what that means, do you?"
You nod. Ant Silver just sighs. "...What will you tell my brother?"
...That's a good question. You'd better think about that. Times like this require thinking, not just doing!
>"Buddy come up wwwwit someting. Need talk to Dot first."
"I'd advise not mentioning any of this to her yet." Ant Silver warns. "She's not the best filly when it comes to keeping her secrets concealed."
>"Uh... Oh! Buddy have idea! Silver and Soft have family in cities Buddy can look for?"
Ant Silver thinks for a second, then shakes her head. "I don't believe so."
>"Kay."
You take your ice cream and your chocolate milk back to Dot.
>"Dot, Buddy need radio. Is work yet?"
Dot gives you an unhappy face. "No..." she grumbles. "...Wait, why do YOU need the radio?"
>>
>>30642063
As long as it doesn't take too long. We're on a time limit, and who knows how long it'll take for us to reach the nearest outpost and convince someone to help us.
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping early tonight since I was up really early. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30642103
K bye.
>>
>>30642096
I think we should be honest with her, just tell her everything that we're planning to do. Tell her that the radio could really help save everyone if we can communicate with the guard pony outposts.
>>
>>30643274
>>
>>30644159
>>
>>30642096
If the radio works, we can get more food.
>>
>>30642754
That could lead to Soft knowing what we're doing before we leave.
>>
>>30644864
>>
>>30645133
He is going to find out eventually. Might as well tell him now. Maybe that way he won't do something stupid like trying to find us and getting himself killed.
>>
>>30646245
He should find out from us then, not Dot.
>>
>>30642096
Do you know where the fault in your linknet connection may be? Do you think you could extract the sound chip from the computer with your magic more carefully than your father? Doesn't the chip needed for the radio only control the sound?
>>
>>30642096
>>30642754
>>30646749
So what. Are you saying you want to dismantle the computer for the one last part that's needed for the radio to function? Or are you suggesting we leave to look for the part, AND look for help?

>>30644943
But the radio doesn't work anon. And Dot said that if they can connect whatever for the computer, she could send a message with the ponernet.
>>
>>30642096
Didn't we have an Ethernet cable that we bout from Trolly.
>>
>>30647406
I think we took that apart.
>1 Computer Cord
Oh, never mind. We still have it.

>>30642096
Apply cord to Dot.
>>
>>30647397
But that was my explanation to Dot as to why we need the radio, not an action for us to do.
>>
>>30642096
>Meanwhile, Buddys mind was wondered back to the past.
>It was Big Uss nowruz party, which everyone was invited too.
>The party was awesome as always, because Soft was hosting it.

>Buddy was pretty drunk that day.
>If Buddy was honest, He couldn't remember much that happened.
>Only something about a boxers,a rabbi and a traffic cone.

>There was one thing that stuck in Him mind though. Something He would never forget.
>Ant Silver.
>Ant Silver was wearing a Trover mask that night

>Everyone had come as something or someone else.

>SOFT WAS DRESSed as ANT SILVER.
>ANT SILVER WAS DRESSed as DOT.
>DOT WAS DRESSed as Buddy.
>Buddy was dressed as Big Us.
>And Big Us was dressed as a hoof mirror.

>Buddy was instantly attracted to Ant Silver in Her costume. The way She moved. The way She talked.The way She flicked Her main.
>Ant Silver was doing a Karaoke number.
>It was "500 miles". And She was awesome.
>She sung like a true seductor.The audience was miasmarised by Ant Silver.
>Underwear was chucked at Ant Silver.
>Buddy was soooo turned on.
>(and He didn't need that underwear anyway)
>Buddy got up and sang too.
>When Ant Silver was singing 500 miles it was like the words spoke to Him. Ant Silver seemed to be addressing each word of the song just to Him. The room faded away and it was just the two of >them. No one else in the world.
>They gazed into eachother eyes as Ant Silver spoke the last lyric.
>Then silence.

>Suddenly, Buddy was woken out of the flashback by the present
---
>A long long time ago, the legendary The Phoenix egg was forged....

---
>The next time they saw eachother Ant Silver winked at Buddy, remembering what happened at the party.Buddy blushed.
>Some of the others giggled. Did they know? Buddy didn't care.
----
>>
>>30647719
>Buddy was sitting behind his desk. He felt the tears well up in his eyes . After their last adventure, Buddy found out just exactly how cruel people could be. How nasty and inconsiderate real ponies actually were. Buddy stared at a picture of a polar bear. A magnificent beast who would not hesitate to kill him but at least it would be quick. Not a overlong conspiracy of many years, just to be unleashed on him when he was at his weakest and darkest moment. When he needed his friends the most.

>But there had been one tiny ray of light in this whole . Buddy remembered fondly the day he discovered it. It was a tuesday morning he rememberanced. The memories surfaced before his mind's eye and took the most wonderful shapes. Before Buddy well knew it, a single tear welled up in his eyes and trickled down his cheek.
>Because even when all his 'friends' betrayed him, there was one consistant factor in his life: Big Us.

>And Buddy knew that the rising aspirations between them could never become true, the feelings Buddy had for Big Us were the only thing in this world that still felt true to him. No lies, just that single, pure sense and feeling for Big Us.Their relationship would probably only ever be physical.

>Alas, Buddy thought to himself hopelessly. Why must they battle? Why must Buddy be destined to destroy Big Us? Can he ever tell Big Us how much Big Us means to Buddy?

>If only he could. Then all his pain would be over. No more betrayal. No more suffering under the laughter from Ant Silver (who told him she loved him, only to stab him right inti the heart at valentines day!). No, only Big Us and Buddy's true feelings for Him.

>Then our sexy gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate Big Us's phallic shaped volcano but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.
>>
>>30647729
>Thunder Warrior thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn't be too obvious or threatening because then Big Us's guards could catch them. But they couldn't look too mundane because then Big Us's guards would never let them in.They couldn't go naked, as they were likely to be distracted.By Sex.
No... they had to be clever.

>So Thunder Warrior came up with the best idea he had: they would dress up in gothic clothes!
Buddy's friends were a little skeptic at the idea, but they all agreed it was for the best. But where would they get the best gothic clothing to surprise the guards with?
Ant Silver knew exactly the best store to go: TBurtons.

>So they all went there in the dread of the night and smashed in the doorlock in order to enter the store. Buddy deactivated the alarm and so they could easily get into the store and take whatever they need in order to infiltrate Big Us's headquarters (but that was ok because Ant Silver knew the store owner and she'd be heavily compensated after the adventure even though she was already quite rich from her gothic store franchise).

>Thunder Warrior put on nice tight studded leather pantsthat made his trouser lump stand out noticeably. . Then a black tanktop with My Chemical Romance's logo on the back and on top of it all a nice long leather coat with red streaks on the side. Then he painted his wings black and used red to draw little drops of blood on there but he only did that because the color reminded him of his mothers eyes, not because she is a vampire or a killer or something.
>>
>>30647735
>Ant Silver wore a short red skirt with long black stockings that had holes where the toes would go so she could still paint her toenails. And she also had a corset made from dragons gut that looked so awesome on her. Over this all she had a long leather coat. Buddy also had cool clothes (A/N but I'm running out of imagination to describe it, so I guess he looked like Neo from the Matrix i know it's an old movie but those clothes look soooo cool)

>Finally they were ready to face Big Us!
---
>Buddy had some time before he had to do anything, so He decided to have another flashback.

>It was just after the Karaoke. They had stepped of the stage to loud applause and were now looking at eachother.
>"Hi" Buddy said, meekly.
>"Hay" Ant Silver said, also meekly. Their confidence from moments ago had evaporated like alcohol.
>"Do you want too..."
>"maybe.."
>"ok then."
>So they walked to the cloakroom.
>It wasn't long before their lips were together. Buddy couldn't remember who made the first move.
>He did remember the taste though. The taste of Ant Silver.
>Ant Silver tasted like Soft's cucumber on a spring noon.
>Refreshing and salty but also a bit sour.
>What had they been eating? Buddy tried to work out it. It took much tung work.
>After a few minutes mouth to mouth pot holing, Ant Silver guessed what Buddy was doing.
>"I had jackfruit for lunch."
>"oh"
>"you dont have to stop though"
>"oh. Good!" Buddy said, with great relief.
>They finally drew away after what seemed a whole millennium but was only mere minutes.
>The taste of Ant Silver's lips (and other things) still lingered in Buddy's mouth as they finally looked upon each other with new eyes.
>Relieved sighs came from both of them as both embraced, Ant Silver snuggling against Buddy's neck as he snuggled upto Ant Silver's torso.
>>
>>30647742
>Ant Silver went further by clutching Buddy with his hooves, pulling at the fabric of His slacks to feel what was underneath.

>The telltale shape in His leggings stood out between them, especially with the weight it had against Buddy's thigh.

>Ant Silver moved over Buddy's body like a serpent and lovenly nuzzled at a peaked abbs.
>Buddy liked this a lot and started making a lot of noise. Ant Silver joined in. "Owwww...Ahhh...MAHAhhhEEkkk...aakk"
>It got pretty noisy from that point on. Both of them had a lot of fun and made a lot of noise!. Buddy sounded like Horse ! Ant Silver sounded like a heard of Gorillas on drugs. They had a lot of..."fun".
>"My groinal area are hurting...can we stop? 12 times is enough surely?" Ant Silver said, pleading.
>"No...MORE MORE MORE" said Buddy, with apparently an insatiable apatite
>Ant Silver finally slapped Buddy to get Him to stop.
>"Sorry about that, I got a little carried away" said Buddy.
>"Thats ok I.....enjoyed it." said Ant Silver blushing in the way they always did.
>"Tomorrow?"
>"Yes" said Ant Silver.
>"I'll bring some of my toys next time for us to play with" said Buddy.

>And with that they left the cloakroom and returned to the party.
>>
>>30642103
What did you think about my green inept?
>>
>>30645794
>>
File: gat310.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat310.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>30647832
made me cry/10 Anon. Pure pottery.

>>30642754
>>30644943
>>30645133
>>30646749
>>30647397
>>30647406
>>30647418

Scrunch.
You want to tell Dot the truth, but you told Ant Silver you'd keep it a secret. And if Dot knows, then Soft might find out.
>"If radio works, Dot get more food."
Dot thinks for a second. "Food besides bean soup... that'd be great. I'd give anything for some hayburgers with cheese right now."
You don't know what a hayburger is, but something about it sounds better than bean soup...
>"Dot, Linknet can talk to ponies?"
She nods. "Yeah, the Linknet works kind of like a radio, except for a lot more than just two ponies. And you type messages instead of talking."
>"Wwwhy can't Dot send messaj?"
"The changelings trashed everything, Buddy." she responds. "The power's been knocked out in Canterlot and the servers have all gone down. Without that stuff, the computer has no way to connect to the Linknet, so I can't send a message to anypony."
>"Buddy have computer vine. Dat help?"
Dot looks at the vine. "That's an Ethernet cable, Buddy." she tells you, shaking her head. "And that just connects the computer to a modem. The problem isn't a missing cable - it's that the modem isn't really getting a signal in the first place."
So you either have to fix the whole Linknet, or you need the piece from Dot's computer.
>"Take jip from computer sound easier."
"I know." she says, sounding a bit mad. "But I told you, Dad has no idea how to take apart a computer. He'll break it and then we'll be screwed!"
>"Uh. But... wwwhat if DOT take jip out?"
Dot blinks. The mad taste goes away, and scared fills its spot. "Me...?" she squeaks. "But, I... I've taken apart plenty of computers before, but those were modern ones. Normal computers, you know? Not this fossil! I don't know its layout or anything! What if *I* break it?" The cold taste gets stronger; Dot shakes her head. "No, forget it, Buddy. It's a bad idea. I can't do it."
>>
>>30648528
But your food wont last forever.
>>
>>30648528
Will we get a special bonus on top of healing if Buddy consumes something rare or rich? Say a whole bottle of chocolate syrup (very high in sugar), an energy drink, coffee, magic elixirs?
>>
>>30648528
Put a hoof on Dot's shoulder
Tell her that she is a very clever pony.
If anyone can take that chip out it is her!
>>
So what's the plan now guys? Convince Dot to remove the part herself and install it in the radio?

Go out and search for help?

Other?
>>
>>30648528
I'm sorry dot.

Try and convince her.
>>
>>30648616
how? she's not going to do it.

>>30648528
let's sneak out.
>>
File: gat311.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat311.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>30648584
You know it.

>>30648552
>>30648589
>>30648591
>>30648616

You put a hoof on Dot's shoulder.
>"Dot... is okay. Dot a clever pony. More cleverer dan Buddy. Dot can do it. Buddy promise."
Dot bites her lip. "But, Buddy, I... I-I don't know..."
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing.
>>
>>30649162
Dot taught Buddy how to speak.
Dot is really good with computers.
Dot knows more about microchips than Soft.
You can do this Dot!
Your family needs your help!
...Buddy needs you!
>>
>>30648324
>>
>>30649675
bump
>>
>>30650877
>>
>>30651473
>>
>>30649162
Maybe she can get Soft to help? We could maybe look for a manual of some sort if there's a library nearby.
>>
>>30652747
Considering how Soft handled the radio, his help would not be that beneficial. We need to convince Dot to believe in herself.
>>
>>30652203
>>
>>30654396
>>
>>30655295
>>
>>30656336
>>
>>30656889
>>
>>30658868
>>
>>30659811
>>
>>30660646
>>
>>30661559
>>
>>30662577
>>
>>30663383
>>
>>30664906
>>
>>30665581
>>
>>30666858
>>
File: gat312.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat312.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>30649210
>>30652747
>>30653281

For a second, you think of asking Soft for help.
But then you remember he's bad at computering.
>"...Dot. Listen to Buddy."
She looks at you. You hold her hoof.
>"Dot teached Buddy how talk. Dot teached Buddy how to computer. Dot way better at computer dan Soft. If any pony can get jip out, is Dot. Dot can do it. Do for family. Do for Buddy dat believe in Dot!"
Dot tastes cold, but less cold than before. She bites her lip. "...I... Okay. I'll try."
Dot gets Soft Serve's box full of fixy sticks and metal thingies off the table, then she turns the computer off and starts looking all around it.
She looks on the front...
Then the side...
Then the back...
The side again...
The back again...
Finally, she takes a metal twisty stick and holds it against the computer, taking out a tiny pebble.
This is probably going to take awhile, and as much as you want to help, this looks hard. And you might break something...
Maybe you should do something else now before Soft says you have to go to bed.
>>
>>30668406
Go stare at that potted plant.
>>
>>30668451
Why does it feel like it's judging us?
>>
>>30668406
ICE CREAM TIME!
We better eat it before it melts!
While sitting on the couch staring at the plant I guess
I suppose we can stick around for moral support
>>
>>30668556
Because it is. We should beat it up to assert dominance.
>>
>>30668406
That plant know if it moves, we'll beat it up.
>>
>>30668406
Stick around for moral support. Finish your food before it goes bad. But eat quietly.
>>
File: gat313.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat313.png
8KB, 640x480px
Random several-hour errands you can't refuse are SO FUN, RIGHT?

>>30668451
>>30668556
>>30668597
>>30668693
>>30668708

Oh yeah, you almost forgot about your ice cream! You'd better eat it up before it melts. You were a resp... respom... ...helpful bug; you deserve a reward now.
Plopping onto the couch, you dig into your chilly treat. It's a bit runny now, but still as delicious as when Soft first made it. You're going to enjoy this!
Out of the corner of your eye, you think you see something move. But there's nothing over there except a little tree. And trees aren't supposed to move.
>"..."
You slowly eat your ice cream, eyes on the tree. It doesn't move again.
It BETTER not...
"Buddy, are you okay?"
You squeak and jump, looking up at Soft Serve. He looks confused. "Uh... it's time for bed, pal."
One peepee and one tucc later, and you're snuggled up on the couch with a bedleaf, which Soft calls a "blank-it." You curl up in the warm snuggly blanket and yawn. The world around you goes dark and fuzzy...
----------------------------------------
You're in the dark place again.
You can still hear the scared voices from last time.
The serious lady speaks over them, making them all quiet down: "I understand this comes as a shock to you all, but worry not. My council and I did not come to this decision lightly. Every concern you could voice and more were addressed in an extensive interviewing process that Chancellor Puddinghead, Commander Hurricane, and myself all oversaw personally. And, though it pains me to say, all three of us agreed that your new rulers would be far better suited to the task than we ever were."
The voices start murmuring again. They still don't sound happy.
"Furthermore," the serious lady says, "this shift in the balance of power will bring with it new opportunities for us all. And, my dear subjects, it gives me great honor to announce that one of YOU will be presented with the opportunity of a lifetime..."

1/2
>>
File: gat314.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat314.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30669584

2/2

"For you see, even though Equestria is a newly-born land, the ponies within its borders have been ruled by a triumvirate since the earliest annals of history. Our successors, however, are twin sisters. And no amount of qualifications or divine abilities can change that. So, in the interest of a fair representation of each tribe, as has always been done, we made a single request before we'd agree to abdicate our rule: we requested that a third pony be elected to rule alongside the alicorn sisters. A pony who embodies all three tribes: the wisdom and magical prowess of the unicorn, the character and speed of the pegasus, and the strength and willpower of the earthpony, to bridge the gap between the commonpony and the divine! And this alicorn-to-be stands among you today, my subjects. One of you shall have your name immortalized in the pages of history. One of you shall be chosen - not only as a representative or a ruler, but as a GOD!"
The voices around you start to cheer, including the sweet voice that comes from around you. You are jostled and bounced around, and th voices start to fade under a new noise... a hissing sound kind of like running water...
--------------------------
>Sssssssssssss...
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing.
>>
>>30669760
Get that white thing and put it by the radio.
>>
>>30669760
Oh no, we wet the bed.
What's that on the floor?
>>
>>30669760
Investiagte the hissing sound.
Also check out that white thing on the floor
>>
>>30670955
>>
>>30672095
>>
>>30672923
>>
>>30673354
>>
>>30674593
>>
>>30675599
>>
>>30675618
>>
>>30676616
>>
>>30677197
>>
>>30677966
>>
>>30678785
>>
>>30679335
>>
File: gat315.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat315.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>30669994
>>30670006
>>30670077

The water sound seems to have stopped, so you check out the white leaf on the ground.
>'I couldn't get it out before bedtime; I'll finish tomorrow. -Dot'
>>
>>30680897
Investigate sheets. Did we wet ourselves?
>>
>>30680897
It probably came from the bathroom. Or the weird white thing that holds water.
Is this our chance to sneak out and explore?
>>
File: gat316.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat316.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>30670006
>>30680986

Uh-oh.
>"E-eh.... ehhhhhh...!"
Soft Serve's ears twitch, and he slowly gets up. "What's wrong Buddy?" he asks, eyes quickly opening when he sees you're crying. "Did you hurt-"
A pause.
He slowly lifts his hoof and looks down at the blanket.
The WET blanket.
The wet, funny-smelling blanket...
"...You had an accident?" he asks you. You sniffle and nod, and he slowly gets up. "It's okay, Buddy. All little colts and fillies wet the bed- er, couch sometimes. Here, I'll draw a bath for you and get this all cleaned up."
>"S-soft not mad...?"
He chuckles and hugs you. "I could never be mad at you. Come on, now."
You wipe your snootle and stop crying as much, following close behind Soft. He's such a nice pony...
That's why you have to save him and his family.
----------------
When you get out of the bath tub and all dried off, Soft shows you that the couch is nice and clean again, and even the blanket is warm and dry! How did he do that so fast?
"See?" Soft says with a smile. "All better now!"
You chirp and nod. ...It looks like the couch is missing a piece, though.
"Now, time to get back to bed." Soft says. "It's really late. I bet you're really tired, huh?"
You're actually pretty wide awake after your adventure in the bathtub, but you're not sure you should tell Soft that... He sets you down on the couch and climbs up himself, tucking you in again and snuggling in to go back to sleep.
You're having trouble doing the same...
>>
>>30681319
Try thinking about that weird dream we were having, maybe that will help us fall asleep.
>>
>>30681319
Go see if Dot is up yet.
>>
>>30681319
Whats with the white chip thingy on the ground! Also somebody touched the Radio take a look.
>>
>>30681843
Disregard me. I am a dumb.
Go check on dot first though.
>>
File: gat317.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat317.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>30681358
>>30681480
>>30681854

You try to wriggle out of Soft Serve's grip. But Soft Serve isn't asleep yet, and he opens his eyes right away. "What're you doing, Buddy...?"
>"Wwant to see if Dot up yet."
"...It's 2 in the morning, Buddy." Soft mumbles. "She's not up. She's asleep, like all good little ponies." He yawns. "Like you should be..."
>"Uh-kay..."
"Good night, Buddy."
>"Good night."
-----------------
It takes a while, and a lot of tossing and turning, but eventually you fall asleep. When your eyes flutter open again, Soft Serve isn't next to you anymore and the lights are on now. You yawn and sit up. The dream you keep having didn't pick up again this time... weird.
Oh well. Sleep is for nighttime. You have stuff to do now!
What will you do today?
>>
>>30681999
Go see Dot. That was the original plan.
>>
>>30681999
Head to the kitchen, let's meet everyone for breakfast.
>>
>>30681999
Dot then brekest. Then... Idk training?
>>
>>30681999
Explore the caves for dank loot.
>>
>>30680323
>>
So, I kind of nodded off at my desk for a few... several hours. Sorry about that. I'll pick this back up later when less people are sleeping.
>>
>>30683059
>>
>>30684256
>>
>>30684621
>>
>>30685186
>>
File: gat318.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat318.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>30682031
>>30682065
>>30682092

You smell food, so it must be time for breakfast. Dot's already eating, and Soft Serve and Ant Silver are arguing about how much Ant Silver should have.
"You need extra vitamins so you can heal up properly!" Soft insists.
"I'm 'healing' just fine." she answers. "We need to ration our food carefully. You know that."
You roll your eyes and go sit next to Dot.
>"Morning Dot."
She swallows her oatmeal. "Hey Buddy."
>"How you?"
She shrugs. "Okay, I guess. You?"
>"Buddy good. How jip work do?"
"I didn't break anything yet." Dot answers. "Yet. But there's still a lot more that I need to dismantle before I can reach the audio chip. I'll work on it some more after breakfast."
>"Uh-kay."
Breakfast goes about the same as it always does. Soft Serve insists on doing the scouting today since Ant Silver is still re-cooper-rating, and Dot is busy with the computer, so you go to ask Ant Silver about training you some more.
"As you wish," she says, leading you outside, "but I don't think we'll be able to spar very well with me in the shape I am in."
>"Uh-kay."
The obstacle course is a bit different today. You almost trip up on the tires again, but you still manage to beat yesterday's time by almost 4 minutes. You're getting good at this!
As you're doing your exercises, Ant Silver watches you closely. You taste fear on her. She says she's okay, though...
"Have you decided yet," she asks, "when you will leave? And what you will do?" Sadness. "...And what you will tell my brother...?"
>>
Okay maybe it's too late for this anyway. I guess we'll just try again tomorrow.
>>
>>30687470
Once we have the radio working and know where the guards are, we'll set out to find them. We'll lead the royal guard ponies back to the bunker so they can rescue you.

We haven't told Soft anything... but we should probably tell him the truth so he doesn't come after us thinking that we are lost. If he comes with us... he'll die.

There is a chance a changeling may impersonate us while we are gone. We should have a secret phrase so that we can verify eachother's identity. Only us in the bunker should know the phrase. Maybe the first person can say bug and the second person can say boop, then the second person will boop the first person in the nose... as a extra layer of security of course.
>>
>>30687591
This works.
>>
>>30687470
We should probably leave once Dot gets the chip out and into the radio, unless it takes more than another day or so.
Cloudsdale is a floating city, and we can't really fly that well yet, so we might not be able to reach it, so it's either Neighagra Falls or Ponyville.
We'll have to tell Soft the truth. If we just leave without trying to convince him to stay, he might try coming after us alone.
>>
>>30687470
Soft is working on putting the radio together. Im going to wait and see if we can get help through that, if that doesn't work ill be setting out immediately afterward.
>>
>>30687470
It's been a while. Maybe we should go out and make sure Soft is safe. The odds of Soft getting is captured is higher due to Ant Silvers near capture.
Statistically higher now.
>>
>>30689127
>>
>>30689691
>>
>>30690282
>>
>>30691312
>>
>>30692499
>>
>>30693312
>>
>>30694136
>>
>>30694632
>>
>>30695905
>>
>>30696389
>>
>>30697120
>>
>>30697843
>>
>>30698860
>>
>>30699639
>>
>>30700579
>>
>>30687566
>I guess we'll just try again tomorrow.

>>30689127
>>30689691
>>30690282
>>30691312
>>30692499
>>30693312
>>30694136
>>30694632
>>30695905
>>30696389
>>30697120
>>30697843
>>30698860
>>30700579
>>30701427

Are you still alive Inept, or should we let the thread die?
>>
>>30701427
>>
>>30702865
>>
>>30702179
Still kicking.

Sorry guys, a bit of a disaster happened Wednesday, and yesterday and today were really busy as a result. I promise I'll at least have one update later tonight though.
>>
>>30703975
Yay!
>>
>>30703880
>>
File: gat319.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat319.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30687591
>>30687635
>>30687644
>>30688013

>"Buddy wwwait for radio work, then go. Find out from radio wwwhere guard ponies, then go get guard ponies and bring here."
Ant Silver nods. "...And, Soft...?"
You look down.
>"...Buddy have to tell Soft troof. Not want Soft to look for Buddy and get die."
You taste sadness, but Ant Silver nods. "I suppose that that would be the best thing to do..."
-----------------------
After your training is done, you spend the morning looking at pretty pictures in some of Dot's 'books' while she works on the computer. It feels like it takes almost forever, but finally, you hear Dot's voice and taste happiness: "Got it...!"
Squeaking with excitement, you gallop over to where Dot is working. She looks tired and a bit shaky, but she's smiling.
"I hope I didn't scratch it." she says, floating the new chip over to the radio. "I guess we'll find out...!"
You hop from hoof to hoof excitedly as Dot switches the chips; right away, the radio starts making a buzzing, crackling noise!
"Oh my gosh, it's working...!" Dot whispers. "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh... ANT SILVER! THE RADIO'S WORKING!"
You hear fast, heavy hoofsteps from Ant Silver's room. "It is...?!" she asks from the doorway, tasting happy for the first time.
"Yeah!" Dot answers, holding up part of the radio. "Listen!"
Hearing the crackling, Ant Silver wobbletrots over as fast as she can and takes the radio. "Attention!" she calls into it, twisting a little rock on the radio. "Mayday, mayday! This is Silver Heart, Metallurgist of the Canterlot Royal Guard, requesting immediate evac, over!"
The radio crackles in response. Dot bites her lip. "Mayday mayday, I repeat!" Ant Silver says more loudly. "Can anypony hear me?!"
More crackling. You taste Ant Silver's happiness go out like a flame.
"Why won't they answer?" Dot asks sadly.
"Either nopony is listening, or they just can't hear us." Ant Silver says. She thumps her hoof on the table. "Damn it...!"
>>
>>30706518
Is there anybody we can hear?
>>
>>30706518
Why not try other station?
>>
>>30706518
We go out and look for help now?
>>
>>30706518
Can we even get signal this far underground?
>>
>>30706187
>>
>>30706518
Ask silver why they can't hear us. Is it because we are too far underground? Is the antenna too small? What if we connect the antenna to Silver's metal forge. The metal piping probably vents all the way to the surface. That might boost the signal strength.
>>
>>30707125
>>
>>30708142
>>
>>30708794
>>
>>30710734
>>
>>30711707
>>
>>30713129
>>
>>30714094
>>
>>30715192
>>
>>30716345
>>
>>30717117
>>
>>30718211
>>
>>30718815
>>
>>30719331
>>
Thunder Warrior is for sexuals.
>>
File: 537855741.jpg (12KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
537855741.jpg
12KB, 612x408px
>>30721618
Thunder Warrior is for hug, not fug.
Bad.
>>
Back in my day, when I was a bump anon, I deleted my bumps a short period after they were made, so there wasn't a string of posts that were just "bump."
>>
>>30723083
>>
>>30724298
>>
>>30725163
>>
>>30725898
>>
>>30726661
>>30726661
>>
>>30727498
>>
>>30727498
>>30727498
>>30727498
>>
File: gat320.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat320.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30706581
>>30706617
>>30706661
>>30706767
>>30707288

A sad little chirp leaves your mouth. You don't understand.
>"Wwwhat wrong?"
Ant Silver is looking down at the ground with her hooves up on the radio tree. "...There's no answer." she mumbles. You taste something new on her: it's spicy like angry, but it's also wet like sad. But those are usually strong and heavy. This feeling feels... like empty air.
Dot steps forward. "Is anypony coming in on it?" she asks.
Ant Silver plays with the twisty rock again. The radio noises get kind of jittery and broken, but they stay the same.
Until she turns it all the way left. Then the noise changes a bit: it's still all crackly, but now it sounds more like wind. Really strong, loud wind. So loud that it fills the whole radio! And there's other noises too. You have to listen good to hear them, but there's some kind of pew-pew-pew noises behind the 'wind.' And loud rumbly noises, and something that almost sounds like muffled talking from far away.
"What is that...?" Dot asks.
Ant Silver narrows her eyes. "A warzone." she answers. "It must be the closest signal to us. ...I couldn't tell you what that interference is, though..."
"Can THEY hear us?"
Ant Silver picks up the radio: "Mayday, mayday!" she says. "Can anypony hear me? We are trapped in Canterlot and need immediate evac, over!"
The radio makes a garbled buzzing noise. Even when Ant Silver yells at it, nopony answers.
That does it.
You look up at Ant Silver.
>"Buddy go get help now?"
Ant Silver gives you a funny look and puts her hoof to her lips. Dot tilts her head. "Get help from who?" she asks.
>>
>>30729534
>Ant Silver gives you a funny look and puts her hoof to her lips.
Oooooh.
Buddy go out and train pie bats to halp. yes. is true.
>>
>>30729534
>"Get help from who?" she asks.
Tell her
Daht... Only Buddy can leave bunker and not get attacked by changelings. Only Baddy can find guard ponies to rescue Daht before food runs out.
>>
>>30729534
>that face though
http://imgur.com/V5HN7Rp
http://imgur.com/lLWFgif
http://68.media.tumblr.com/ece42441c931ff34b8440d337ede0bfd/tumblr_ngyx30pBdO1qbg80vo5_500.png
>>
>>30729534
ofug, guess the cats out of the bag
We may as well tell Dot now, while softie is out of the room. Better to deal with one poner at a time.
>>
>>30729534
Obviously we get help from Trove Trotter. What did you think we meant, Dot?
>>
I saw that
>>
>>30729534
Get help.
>>
>>30730166
Ok bow I am confused.
The last open skies update in Gat and the GAT in open skies
>>
File: 1474495252607.png (181KB, 1342x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1474495252607.png
181KB, 1342x1016px
>>30730211
it's a raid
>>
>>30730284
Im a new fag, tell me what a raid is senpai.
>>
>>30730438
It's when one or more users start spamming shit or generally causing trouble on an unrelated board or off topic spam. Someone was apparently copying random updates from different quests and pasting them in other quests. The mods seem to have deleted most of the posts. He must have been banned.
>>
bug
>>
>>30732242
>>
>>30732989
>>
>>30733939
>>
>>30735085
>>
>>30736142
>>
>>30737257
>>
>>30738282
>>
>>30738312
>>
>>30739172
>>
>>30739853
>>
Maybe you guys should just let this thread die. I don't feel right at all lately: no motivation whatsoever, my sleep schedule is the worst it's been in years, my attitude totally sucks more than usual, I mean, I have no appetite... I'll ask my doctor what's wrong when I see her next week, but for now I'm just not feeling any joy or inspiration about running; only malaise.
Sorry, and thank you for understanding.
>>
>>30742069
Sounds like depression
No worries, I hope all the best in getting things sorted out. Take as much time as you need, we'll be here when you are ready to come back.
>>
>>30742069
Shit >>30742121
right sounds like depression.
Definitely talk with your doctor.
If you're anything like me I can say from personal experience that you'll probably feel like avoiding people, don't make an effort to spend time with/reach out to friends and family tell those you trust you're having a hard time and remember there's nothing wrong with getting help.
>>
File: 1466904868320.jpg (296KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1466904868320.jpg
296KB, 712x1544px
>>30742069
>>
>>30742470
maybe next time we can finally get the hell out of the shelter.
>>
>>30740922
>>
>>30744646
dude >>30742069
let the thread die peacefully.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.