[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take for you to assassinate Flurry heart ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>>
>>30640447
A half-eaten lunchable and a backhanded compliment
>>
>>30640447
In this scenario Equestria characters are real.

So I would figure out the mechanism that allows a children's TV show to be a part of my reality.

Probably by asking the person hiring me more information.

I would then fake the assassination attempt, turn them in, and live out my days fucking my waifu.
>>
>>30640447
A Klondike bar.
>>
>>30640447
A sniper rifle and a single bullet.
>>
>>30640447
The security that I would get away with it legally and that nopony would think any less of me or hold any grudge if they found out I did it.
>>
File: 130810424250.png (64KB, 222x197px) Image search: [Google]
130810424250.png
64KB, 222x197px
>>30640489
I'm with you buddy.
>>
>>30640447

A good reason.

Say, if she's going to grow up and become a tyrant or 'you'll provide for my family for the rest of my days'.
>>
>>30640489
Please tell me your waifu is not Flurry Heart.
>>
>>30640447
Can I keep the horn?
>>
>>30642036
I don't see why not
>>
>>30642121
Every assassin keeps a trophy of their kills.
>>
>>30640447
A weapon capable of killing her.
>>
>>30640447
I love Cadance too much to ever do it.
Unless Cadance was the one that asked me to.

>"I just can't stand it, Anon. I miss being able to spend time with the ponies in the city, spreading love, like I used to. I just meant to give Shining pity sex, and he swore he would pull out, but then he-!"
>"I knew I was pregnant almost right away. I didn't really like Shining, but I'm a princess, what would ponies think if their princess was a single mother?"
>"So I married him, and now all my time is spent taking care of the baby, or taking care of Shining, because he barely acts like an adult himself, when I shoul dbe taking care of my citizens! They're both so needy and frustrating, and I'm so tired, and so unhappy, but there's nothing I could do!"
>"Sometimes I think about doing the most awful things, just to break out of this nightmare I've ended up in. But I could never bring myself to do... what I would have to do. I'm just so tired..."
>Several nights later, Anon is imprisoned for smothering Princess FlurryHeart in her sleep.
>Ponies rarely even consider execution, but there's talk of it. Princess Cadance gives a speech that she won't perpetuate a horrible cycle by responding to one murder with another, and instead rules only to exile Anon from the Crystal Empire.
>A few weeks later, Cadance and Shining Armor divorce, supposedly over her blaming him for not protecting their daughter.
>Cadance takes a bereavement journey for several weeks, far from home.
>Anon stumbles upon her in a town on the edges of Equestria, helping ponies find love, like she used to, and smiling happily.
>His eyes meet hers, and she looks surprised, then gives a bittersweet smile, too guilty to thank him, but too honest to lie that she regrets what he did.
>They nod at one another, then continue on their ways.
>Then they met up that night and sex happened (she made sure he jizzed in her butt this time, though).
>>
>>30640447
Guess it really depends what I have access to in the way of potions and poisons compared with Terran medical supplies. I would want to find a kindness. Would also prefer a reason why it needed doing.
>>
>>30640447
You'd have to pay me not to.
>>
>>30643382
Are you kidding?
I would swing her head against a wall.
>>
>>30640447
kys OP. She's not that bad.
>>
>>30640447
Shit you know how easy it is to kill this little shit I'll do it for free.
>>
File: WaifuMaterial.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuMaterial.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>30640447
Buddy I want to marry her
>>
>>30640447
matches, nails and a piece of metal pipe.
Unless alicorns are somehow immune to explosions and shrapnell
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.