[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponies the Anthology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: Spike_looking_annoyed_S4E06.png (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_looking_annoyed_S4E06.png
419KB, 1280x720px
Fuck the Anthology team.

I edit horse videos on YouTube and some guy from the Anthology team asked me if I wanted to join. I said sure, wouldn't mind submitting some stuff.

He sent me a Discord link and I started to post there. They are some of the most annoying people. I would make this phenomenal short with a lot of FX work only to be told it “needed work” and it wasn't funny.

Well screw them, here's a list of what's going to be in Anthology 6. Fuck if I care, not like they are going to find out who shared this link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11E5bFqUvKnk_zAAO8cy6jJ2sH560GmtmTSSAeWuFtlQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
An A press is an A press you can't say it's just a half.
>>
Did it need work? Was it not funny?
>>
>>30638685
>not funny
>80% is cringy pmv
I'm surprised they'd make that criticism
>>
Good work OP. Send it to EQD.
>>
Share discord invite link
>>
>>30638685
They have a team of people who accept stuff, so this is all I have. I haven't seen it all. From what I have seen there's some good shit.

>>30638700
Someone can, I don't care.

>>30638705
Can't. Was kicked.
>>
>>30638662
>fucking IDubbbz
>>
>>30638712
>>30638662

>they wont find out
> gee golly it sure wasnt the bitter asshole we had to kick
>>
>>30638680
Where is the A-press/parallel universes meme?
>>
>>30638732
At this point I don't really care.
>>
>>30638680
For all the other memes they are posting I am surprised this one didn't make it
>>
SPOILERS! Holy shit.
>>
>>30638662
Well, OP, what stuff was yours?
I can't judge how much of a faggot you are if you don't tell us what they turned down.
Also don't they turn down stuff all the time? People tend to just upload the stuff that was rejected on their own channels if they thought it was worth sharing, right?
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 464x383px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 464x383px
>>30638662
>Pewdiepie memes
>fidget spinners
>undertale
>>
File: IThinkIFoundAClue.png (173KB, 1182x459px) Image search: [Google]
IThinkIFoundAClue.png
173KB, 1182x459px
hmm
>>
>>30638995
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
>>
>>30638904
Yeah but it seems petty what they threw out and what they didn't. I made some good shit before they kicked me.

I should upload it at some point.
>>
Fuck off, Moliminous.
>>
>>30639083
>Yeah but it seems petty what they threw out and what they didn't
Or they had to make a decision based on the length of the video and decided not to include your content? You're such a crybaby
>>
>>30639108
Don't worry. He'll show it in a clickbait video where he has an EqG edit thumbnail.
>>
File: 1464280308189.jpg (64KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1464280308189.jpg
64KB, 535x462px
It's probably that angryguy9000 faggot.
>>
>>30638662
>cuil theory rejected
pls no, absurdist memes are great
>>
>>30639261
The decisions on what got rejected are ridiculous. Some of this stuff would be amazing. Why not include it?
>>
Hasbro's lawyers will have it taken down before the first viewing.
>>
>>30639108
Here's some shit I submitted.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamervenge
>>
>>30639354
>Fidget spinners
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>30639354
None of these were funny. They were right to remove you. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1497917528648.jpg (131KB, 762x618px) Image search: [Google]
1497917528648.jpg
131KB, 762x618px
>>30639354
These are actually pretty goddamn terrible
>>
>taking the bait
>>
>>30639354
>The fidget one
Mediocre edition and unfunny joke with a normie meme.

>Most annoying sound in the world
Done better in antology V

>Forever alone
Only decent one, but you dragged it for too long, and it could've been better with some short of punchline
>>
>>30639490
Why is it bait?
>>
>>30639354
>Fidget Redbone Krabs
OMG HAHAHAH
>>
>>30639656
You are easy to please.
>>
>>30639354
God, they're terrible
>>
>>30638662
i tried to get in contact with that team right after anthology 3 to see what itd take to get a few shorts in the next one. never got a reply.

guess you need to already be horsefamous before they pay attention.
>>
>>30640432
Or you asked the wrong people?
>>
>>30640432
I'd imagine if you make good videos, they will notice.
>>
>>30639354
You're pretty spot on with the word "shit"
like good 75% of what is in the hour long anthologies is already either completely garbage, lacks any comedic timing or is blatant filler, but it's nice to see there are still at least some standards in the crew, even if they're very low
>>
>>30640910
you just aren't stoned enough to truly enjoy the shit
>>
>>30641316
Wouldn't it automatically be considered bad if you had to be stoned to enjoy it?
>>
People still watch Anthology crap? It's nothing but LE EBIN FUNNE RANDUMB XDD crap with low quality pmvs thrown in here and there

Absolute normie-tier humor.
>>
>>30639354
Kill yourself
Although I appreciate the leaks nonetheless
>>
>>30641316
Anything is funny if you are stoned enough, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make the shit hold up on its own
>>
>>30639354
lmao was this worth it op? was the anthology team outright telling you your content is shit instead of "needs work."
>>
>>30640670
i dont normally make videos. i was going to make some clips exclusively for anthology.

>>30640496
i tried to contact the project leader. who should i talk to then?
>>
>>30638680
Are your QPUs alligned anon?
>>
>>30639083
Just demand they not use it or you'll content claim their shit.

If they removed you from the program, it's technically your work from which you got no compensation so it's theft at the bare minimum if they use it.

>>30639468

Pretty standard fare for Anthology vids. The Forever Alone one was too long and fuck fidget spinners but 2 out of 3 being standard fare is good enough.

Beats the average they have in Anthology after the first one.
>>
>>30638662

>assflustered that you got told you were shit
>got kicked from Discord anyway
>/mlp/ will support me!
>get told you are shit here
>b-b-but muh hugbox

Should have just posted these to the 'normie' bronies over at EQD and suck off Sethisto some instead of posting it here where he can get it anyway.

Wouldn't be shocked if you sperged out in their discord when told they weren't upto par and got kicked for it. It's how most spoilerfags get motivated in the Brony circlejerk.
>>
>>30638662
I'd post weed pone if I had a pic because you need to chillax, man.
Like, just lean back and let the anger go, man.
Duuude... maaan...

I remember when I thought I was semi-competent at music and did some stuff right at the beginning of /mlp/ plays.
I thought I'd finished my songs but they said "that's a nice draft, man. When are you gonna finish it?".
And I was livid. Like you are, now.
But, with time and revisiting my old shit, I realise they were right: the drums were shite, for starters, and everything could do with remixing and boosting and being made bigger and louder in sound.
So relax, man: you may not like it but you may be more newbie than you think.
And the only way to get better is to keep at it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.