[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Tent CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Rape Tent.png (6KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Tent.png
6KB, 600x330px
Your name is Mare Raper, your special talent is raping mares. But thanks to anti-rape laws in the new town you moved to times have been tough. You haven't even had an opportunity to use your new Rape Tent™ yet! Lucky for you some ditzy mares have come by to see what's in there.

(What do you do?)
>>
>>30629741
>ULTIMATE RAPE FEST
>>
>>30629741
Have them sign a waiver before entering your tent.
>>
>>30629741
Invite them inside one by one then rape them.
Don't let any out until they have all been raped.
>>
Put random objects in their ponuts
>>
>>30629741
RAPE. POLITELY.
>>
File: Rape Tent2.png (6KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Tent2.png
6KB, 600x330px
>>30629741
Rape is risky so you make the mare sign a waiver to agree that you cannot be held liable for what happens inside.

(Do you want to rape the mares one by one or all at once?)
>>
>>30629785
All at once. We're rape connoisseurs, not amateurs!
>>
>>30629785
One at a time, but don't let them leave until everyone has been raped.
>>
File: Rape Tent3.png (5KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Tent3.png
5KB, 600x330px
>>30629785
3 of the mares have gone inside but the other 2 are being stubborn. They are on the fence about the whole Rape Tent™ thing and want to know what the gimmick is.

(What do?)
>>
>>30629819
Tell them there is no gimmick. It's a rape tent. With rape. In a tent. Tell them that if anybody's really getting taken advantage of in the deal, it's you for giving them time.
>>
>>30629819
tell them it's the name of an underground band and a private concert is being held inside
>>
>>30629819
Ask them if they want food.
>>
File: Rape Tent4.png (5KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Tent4.png
5KB, 600x330px
>>30629819
You tell the mares that there's going to be a private concert in the tent and 1 of them heads inside. The other asks if you're telling the truth. You tell her strait up that it's a Rape Tent™ and there will be rape. She says she doesn't like the sound of that but asks if there will be drinks. You assure her there will be plenty of cock-tails for everypony. She's sold.

(How shall we entertain our guests?)
>>
>>30629861
Remember to enter after them and close the exit.
>>
>>30629861
Let them watch as we rape the tent, or does the tent rape us. I'm not really sure.
>>
>>30629861
lock them up so that only their backsides are exposed

and then
>rape
>>
File: Rape Tent5.png (6KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Tent5.png
6KB, 600x330px
>>30629861
All the mares are in the tent and you've secured the exit. You have a limited selection of objects with which to entertain your guests but you're also creative. You have various dildos, a whip, a stockade, a bed, and a wooden wedge plus the benches the mares are sitting on.

(Rape who and how?)
>>
>>30629956
Strap the blue mare on the bed and flog her with the whip.
>>
>>30629956
Ask each mare how they want to be raped.
>>
>>30629956
Sit each of them down and have a long talk about what this tent is about, why you have it, and what's to come next. Explain how it relates to your worldview and personal philosophies, make each conversation last several hours.
>>
>>30629956
Damn guys. If I had know about this quest earlier, I would have suggested making a business off of "raping" mares to fill that nitch in the kink community.
Can we still do that later?
>>
>>30629956
My fucking sides. Three of the five don't give a fuck, the fourth one is meh, and that last one is fine with rape so long as there are refreshments.
Heh. It's important to stay hydrated during physical "exercise". I guess she has her priorities straight.

Do we still have beverages we can make?

Ask for some "volunteers" and put a mare in the bed, stocade, wedge, and benches so we can work them one at a time.
>>
>>30629956
Rape the red one in the stockades as a demonstration.
>>
>>30629741
>rape
>>
So will the qm be back or did they leave to pick somethint up from the store? Whats up?
>>
>>30630807
He got raped.
>>
>>30631094
That's what he gets for entering the 'rape tent' then.
>>
>>30630189
NO fuck off
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.