[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come up with a villain for season 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 22

Come up with a villain for season 8
>>
>>30626936
>>
>>30626936
Vogel
>>
File: Nyxanons.png (237KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxanons.png
237KB, 600x600px
>>30626945
>>
Found on derpibooru
>>
File: BlackEdit.png (394KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
BlackEdit.png
394KB, 1000x1050px
Dazzlings
>>
>>30627078
This pls.
>>
>>30627097
There was something hinting at their return for the season 7 finale.
>>
That bitch Strawberry Pegasus.

She is planning some evil shit.
>>
>>30627062
This is actually similar to an OC I made when I was 14 holy shit
>>
File: post-37-0-17546600-1365463224.png (1MB, 5400x3400px) Image search: [Google]
post-37-0-17546600-1365463224.png
1MB, 5400x3400px
>>
>>30627104
Considering the only evidence is a comic cover, I wouldn't put too much stock in it
>>
>>30627105
t. Applefag
>>
>>30627120
Didn't the cover say though that it would tie in with season 7 or something? I know that it was a pretty sure piece of evidence.
>>
>>30627104
Doubt it after the title reveal.
>>
>>30627122
t. Delusional fag.

They aren't even real fruits, bro.
Strawberries are a lie.
>>
File: anon2.gif (175KB, 375x430px) Image search: [Google]
anon2.gif
175KB, 375x430px
>>30626936
>Come up with a villain for season 8
His name is Anon. He appears during the season premiere. The episode has him fuck shit up on purpose, being friendly with Discord after Fluttershy is upset with him (and thus he wanders off on his own til he finds Anon in the Everfree forest. As the two bond, Discord's bad behavior is then enabled by Anon, what with him saying he's his "friend" and participating in creating hijinks. Of course, Discord eventually starts feeling remorse, but continues. When Fluttershy apologizes for being upset and Discord sees that he's only being used, they all ban Anon out of town and back into the Everfree forest where he came from.

In the season finale, Discord is vacationing in the 4 and three fifths dimension. While gone, Anon returns. Behind him is a horde of himself. He opened the mirror pool. He and his Anons go around town causing micheif, and, eventually the Princesses are called for help. The sheer number of Anons are too much to do anything. The Princesses then stay as they don't want any Anons to leave town. Days go by with botched attempts, and all are exhausted. The town is a mess. When Discord comes back, he's instantly begged to get rid of Anon. As such, he meets Anon and asks to be his friend again. Posing as such, he then says they should go to a swimming pool with all his other Anons. Little does Anon know that it's actually the mirrorpool placed in a real one by Discord. As his Anons disappear as they enter the pool, he says that they're being rused. They ignore him. Eventually, all except for the original are gone. Discord smiles, and snaps the pool away. "Pool's closed." Anon is sad. The ponies pop out and lecture him and he says he's sorry. He just wanted friends that he could truly be himself with. If he couldn't find friends, he'd make them himself. And he did. Literally. In the end, he is forgiven, the ban's repealed, and he becomes a character that appears every once and a while.

>Voiced by H. Jon Benjamin
>>
>>30627398
>"Pools closed"
I fucking died
>>
>>30627398
>Pool's closed

Man get a load of this genuine oldfag over here.I'm impressed.
>>
>>30629046
>>30629066
That awkward moment where it looks like we're samefagging
>>
Not my work, but this would make the perfect villain for season 8.
Bio:CryoFlare is known for his adaptability and his skill of a hunter. Even though he is known to has his own partners, he usually works alone, since most missions he works on are relatively easy for him. His past is something he never likes to speak of, unless its with one of his many women in his harem.

He came to know the mane 6 and their use of the elements, remembering the power of the Xious gems he set out in order to take care of them as a potential threat, for nothing should ever beat him irl. He was livid with the actions done, as well as their purpose. Cryoflare finds the mane 6 and their friends to be nothing but an hindrance. Luna, however, is a huntress he has decided to respect since she is part of the Cryptid Hunters Society. Despite his cold exterior, he can be nice, if he wanted to. Otherwise, he'll be harsh if he needs to, its nothing personnel everypony.

CryoFlare can take on anything, being able to adapt to what the situations calls. He is currently the strongest fighter the in the universe as a rank S. As well as his masterful abilities of Fire and Ice. CryoFlare holds the ability to transform to different forms, thus making him more than adaptable in the battlefield. He will keep a cool head when fighting, however if something goes out line or something goes wrong, expect to feel and freezer burn or 2nd Degree burn.
>>
>>30626936
The mane six's children from the future, who're the exact opposite of the element their mother is.
>>
>>30627398
fuck that one was good
>>
File: large.jpg (280KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
280KB, 675x1024px
>>30627078
S7 finale dude. You want the S8 villain here.
>>
>>30629699
This could be neat.
>>
>>30629699
I'd actually like something similar, but not a thing with the children.
have a "nega-mane six" made up of the Mane six's negative flaws and Evil personality aspects that attained physical form as some side effect of them being the EOH bearers for so long.

have the mane six have to Defeat their inner nightmare's to stop them from corrupting the tree of harmony and destroying equestria, with each of them getting a solo-fight without being upstaged by each other.
>>
>>30629879
I actually like the children idea. It allows for some good character interaction.
>>
File: thumb.png (30KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
30KB, 250x179px
>>
File: Nyx10.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx10.gif
3MB, 800x600px
>>
>>30629899
>Mane 6 keep trying to turn them into goodguys because of their maternal instincts
>Have to face the fact that they are the anti harmony and cannot be saved
>>
>>30626945
lel
>>
>>30629928
This needs a green.
>>
>>30629947
Part 1: Applejack
>A full body shudder shook the orange mare, a sense of dread settling deep in her belly
>Her spine was ridgid and felt like a hand, as cold as death, was gripping it tightly
>The Everfree Forest, as damp, musty, and dark as ever closed in all around her
>Choking her, swarming her very being
>It was like she was being wrapped in a blanket that smelled sickeningly sweet with a rotten core
>Applejack gulped, pushing through the brush
>They had been attacked, the girls and her.
>She didn't know what did it, simply that they had been separated in their haste to catch the perpetrators
>In the dense undergrowth Applejack had lost sigh of her attacker
>Yet, alone as she appeared to be, the stillness of the woods was unsettling to her
>The trees appeared to be leaning over her, their gnarled trunks twisting in a grim facsimile of a dark smile.
>Applejack started to sweat nervously, the growing feeling of dread like ice in her stomach
>She came upon a clearing, almost a perfect circle completely closed off on all sides bar the way she came in
>Across the grassy circle was a cloaked, hooded figure that was turned away from her
>It was the same cloaked figure that had attacked her, she was sure.
"Hey! Yer that varmint that attacked us! Show yer face ya flea bitten mutt!"
>A laugh, as rich as any pony from Canterlot, boomed from the hooded figure. She turned- as the laugh was distinctly feminine- and placed a hoof on her hood.
"Are you sure you want to see my face? You'll be in for quite a shock, my dear."
>Her voice sounded vaguely familiar, yet it would fit in nicely with the upper crust of Canterlot, if she had to guess
"That's right, take off that hood so I know who I'm beatin the apples out of!"
>She laughed again, which gave Applejack pause
>Something about the mare across from her seemed vaguely familiar
>A sense of dread, forgotten in the face of her adversary, now returned with a vengeance
>>
>>30630512
Go on...
>>
>>30629879
I actually had an idea for a story of the mane 6 fighting the opposite of their element a long time ago, but really never had anything come of it
Didn't know if it would be like another 6 characters with 6 opposite elements, or some type of manifestation of them
>>
>>30630530
aye aye capitan!

>Applejack watched with bated breath as the mare across from her put her hoof up to the cloak's hood
>Slowly, almost at a snail's pace, the mysterious mare dragged the hood down
>A pair of apple-green eyes poked out at Applejack first, burning intensely as they stared right through her.
>Her light orange muzzle followed, curled into a sneering grin apparent on her features
>The hood's descent went from a slow, almost torturous drag finished with a flick of her hoof
>Applejack nearly passed out
>A facsimile, down to her freckles, stared back at her
>Though this copy's face was twisted in a wretched sneer, her mane pulled back into a large, frilly hairstyle.
>Applejewel, or a twisted, dark version of her, stared back at Applejack with a nasty grin
"W-what in tarnation..."
>Applejewel laughed, her voice high and cruel as she stared at Applejack.
"Surprised, Hay Seed?"
>Applejack's knees felt weak, her legs heavy. She could feel vomit rising at the base of her throat.
>This... Thing wasn't her, that was for sure
>Every twist of her face, every grin, every look-
>Cruel, dark, twisted. Evil.
>Applejack gulped down the bile rising in her throat as she scrambled away from the pony- or perhaps demon- across the grassy plane
"Yes... Run from me, little Apple. Your fear is simply marvelous!"
>Applejewel galloped at her at a rapid pace
>Applejack shouted in surprise, a high-pitched yelp squeaking from her throat as Applejewel approached her
>This was it
>Applejewel would get to her
>Wrap her hooves around her neck...
>Slowly, cruelly cut off her air
>Kill her
>Applejack breathed in and out rapidly, screaming herself horse in between her rapid panting
>Applejewel laughed cruelly, impacting with Applejack and exploding into a dark miasma
>The miasma impacted Applejack, forcing her into unconsciousness immediately.
>Applejack dropped to the grass like a sack of rocks, out cold
>>
I've actually had an idea for a while now, and that's mostly just have a group of villains that are out for themselves in the usual way, except they're all very sincere friends with one another, so all the usual benefits and perks of friendship saving the day helps them stay on top. In the end, the morale would be something about how they'd been together so long that they had lost interest in making new friends, and once they finally were taught to believe it was possible to forge new friendships as meaningful as the ones they already had, they become empathetic to everyone, instead of just their clique, and stop whatever fuckery they were doing.
>>
>>30630568
Proceed.
>>
>>30629928
If RD is loyalty then her kid is betrayal?
>>
Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor's child from another timeline comes back to the present to have her existence stay real. Causing her to destroy and cause distrust between Cadance and Shining Armor, along with enflaming the seeds of passion between him and his sister Twilight.
>>
>>30632857
>>
>>30630601
This is actually a very nice idea. It'd create a moral dilemma in the mane 6 too, because they're obviously very good friends and they show all the traits one would find in a good relationship with friends, yet they're evil, for X reason.
>>
>>30630568
>This... Thing wasn't her, that was for sure
>inb4 Applejack has to to accept her shadow as a part of her
>>
>>30632919
>>30632919
no comment?
>>
>>30626936
internal villains only
>>
>>30627398
I thought they said humans weren't allowed in the show I mean maybe a mythical creature that looks like a human but anyway here's my idea
A black roped bipedal figure wanders one day int equestria.he starts pulling pranks on ponds and other races rumors start spreading that this guy is not from equestria.word eventually reaches the mane six who decide to track this mysterious monkey man down and stop his shenanigans. The masked figure eventually makes his way to spike and tries to manipulate him telling him hell give him all the rarity nu-- eh I mean comics he wants if he (unknowingly ) of course delivers a prank gift to pinkie pie.pinkie receives the gift and gets hit int h face with a pie at this point even pinkies had enough.they all hold a town council to track this creature down and stop him once and for all. Princess celestial hears this and decides its time to take action to.they set up a trap wich involves a pie stand and rarity' rarity manages to snag him but he soon after gets away. Near season finale episode rolls in.he returns and begins his mad pranking spree but this time in other settlements.he goes by a new name the fun flattener and begins enrage dragons griphons ect with his outrages yet harmless pranks.eventually twilight goes apeshit and thwarts him with magic.we uncover him and we that the huge bipedal body is actually just some form of exosuit and the wearer of the suit is a monkey he tells them why yadda yadda end.
>>
Keep in mind this villain is not meant to be harmful he's kind of like magic man in a sense he loves to use his poweres ( wich by the way are not magical but machinery based) to trick people and pull pranks he does end up getting a huge scolding in the end and eventually apologiese and in some way helps with the fight with the real villain nearing the season finale.i don't know just an idea I had.
>>
>>30629581
Neon colors give visual cancer.

A smoother color palette should be used
>>
File: super_anon_by_alteregoatlas.png (238KB, 750x784px) Image search: [Google]
super_anon_by_alteregoatlas.png
238KB, 750x784px
>>30626936
anon
>>
>>30636836
Unironically this. It would basically mark the end of the show by jumping the shark, but it'd be the most hilarious shark jumping ever seen.
>>
File: nqknl90rfjonezjntnth.jpg (51KB, 636x806px) Image search: [Google]
nqknl90rfjonezjntnth.jpg
51KB, 636x806px
>>
>>30630568
Part II: Fluttershy
>She was lost, she knew that much
>The thick bramble had completely covered the path through the woods long before
>It seemed about the state of her luck today
>Fluttershy winced, the dark, nearly black vines that smelled of rot and death scratched at her legs with every step
>They pulled at her, raking shallow, bloody trails up her legs as she shambled through
>Her attention focused on the harsh feel of the bramble, she barely noticed the soft flutter against her ear
>It was barely noticeable, as gentle as the wind
>Her ear barely flicked away from it, and she would've simply let it go had a noise not accompanied it
>Barely audible even next to her ear, Fluttershy was almost certain that it was a result of being stuck in the scariest woods in Equestria
>Fear did a weird thing to a pony, she lamented
>Yet that feeling of uncertainty, of subconsciously knowing that there had been something there lingered in her mind
>A dark miasma settled on her mind, filling her with doubts, and more than a little fear
>Fluttershy bit her lip to prevent a cry of distress. Nearly hard enough to break the skin
>Once more, a soft wind tickled her ear
>Brushing almost imperceptibly against the back of it, Fluttershy would've tried to play it off again
>This time, the quiet muttering, barely intelligible, was clear as day.
"...Little Baby..."
>Fluttershy couldn't hold her shriek back as it echoed through the woods
>She bolted, tearing through the bramble, barely noticing the pain from the now deep lines being drawn into her flesh
>Fluttershy screamed for help, her throat going horse as she pounded through the forest in a random direction
>The whispering picked up in pace, now almost shouting at her
"WHINER!"
"CRYBABY!"
"WEAK! PATHETIC!"
>As the verbal assault continued, Fluttershy tried in a futile effort to take off into the air
>The trees that grown denser as she continued her violent, erratic trek into the forest blocked her path
>>
Going to an hero tonight. What's an easy way to do it without a gun? all i have is a knife.
>>
>>30636981
Remember, it's down the road, not across the street.
>>
>>30636987
Any less painful ways?
>>
>>30636994
Jump
>>
>>30636965
>Her face was covered in tears as she tried fighting her way through the dense foliage above her
>Below her, a dark cloud seemed to gather together, forming a dense fog
>Fluttershy glanced down, her eyes going wide
>The fog condensed, tightly packing together yet still radiating black smoke, into a pony-like form
>Fluttershy had all but stopped her frantic wrestling with the tree branches keeping her from leaving this monster behind
>The fog seemed to have finished it's coalescing, as an eye opened
>It's iris a dark, blood red, it's twin copied it mere moments after
>Fluttershy whimpered softly, sinking to the ground on autopilot, too terrified to maintain her hovering much longer
>The being's maw split open, exposing a row of normal teeth, with a pair of extra long canines that jutted out of the thing's top lip menacingly
>The creature chuckled, deep and low, it's smooth, confident sound reverberating off the dense foliage around them
>A pair of ears and wings, the first longer, wider... Wilder than a normal pony's, the next long and membranous.
>The being seemed to draw in the color around it, bleeding the very Earth dry of it's luster
>A burnt yellow coat swirled around the black mass, .covering every inch of it
"Y-you're,,,"
>Fluttershy couldn't even finish her sentence, too stunned to move
>The being mere feet from her threw her head back, for it was indeed a her, and laughed
>A deep, bellowing laugh that sent a chill through Fluttershy
"Indeed I am. You may call me Flutterbat."
>The figure across from Fluttershy looked like a dark, twisted version of herself. Like she had been corrupted and warped into a demon
>Flutterbat approached her counterpart, slow, deliberate steps ever closer
>Her taunting started in earnest, with a low grow of rage
"Pathetic. You're all weak! Useless! From those stupid friends of yours, to the meek little filly you act like!"
>>
>>30637049
too edgy. Liked the idea with the kids better.
>>
>>30637049
>Fluttershy wanted to protest, to deny being weak, but she was paralyzed in fear
>Flutterbat took notice, a dark smirk coming to rest on her face
"Look at you now. Ready to piss yourself at the mere sight of me."
>Fluttershy shuddered, Flutterbat was now inches away from her
"You are a mistake..."
>Flutterbat breathed softly into her ear, making Fluttershy recoil
"But I am perfection. Now... DIE!"
>Fluttershy screamed in terror as the vicious looking canines sank into her neck
>Flutterbat exploded into a dark miasma once more, flowing through Fluttershy as she hit the ground
>The dark energy dissipated, leaving behind an unconscious pony

>>30637053
just wait man, I've got a real fuckin twist for the end of this thing. But yeah it's pretty edgy right now, hopefully I'll ease that out later.
>>
>>30636987
Just wen't down the road. Hurts like fucking hell.
Starting to get dizzy, see you guys in equestria.
>>
>>30626936
Some sources claim that Princess Cadence is Celestia's niece...If Celestia and Luna don't have children, and Cadence is their niece, that means that there must be a third sister, or a brother. Maybe that mother or father returns, and they begin to manipulate Cadence, who is unfamiliar with them and grows attached, as Celestia and Luna retaliate due to events in the past, as the third sibling is malicious in nature, sealed away in order to keep Equestria safe. This forces Cadence to fight blindly against the princesses, creating a war between Equestria and the Crystal Empire, forcing Twilight to be the only level playing field in the civil war.
>>
>>30638400
Same poster here.

Twilight in the end would be conflicted with the whole situation, as she has to go against her teacher, and her foal sitter, who she views as a sister. Eventually she has to figure out how to stop the whole situation, as the third sibling's manipulation of Cadence and his/her power shows it's true wrath upon the whole world of Equestria.
>>
>>30627062
>Zebra
>Dislikes criminals
Kek
>>
>>30638400
Actually, Cadence was adopted, she was found as baby in a forest. No one knows where she came from. I hate that the actual interesting aspects of Cadence is only in that one chapter book. You'd think Cadence would try to find out where she came from.
>>
>>30638400
Would be interesting to explore the concept of Celestia and Luna having primordial parents.
>>
I had the idea for a pony antagonist who steals a dragon artifact and, over the course of episodes, the more "dragon-like" he becomes. Including sharper teeth, loosing fur, wings changing from feathered to scaley, pupils becoming more slitted, and eventually a taste for gems. All before a confrontion with the main characters were he becomes a full pony/dragon hybrid.

Would that be interesting or is that too "2edgydonutsteel" for you guys?
>>
>>30638584
Same Poster as >>30638400

Yeah, it would be really interesting if the writers explored more into Celestia and Luna's parents, their past, their impact onto the two sisters, and why they aren't around currently, as they probably have been gone for a long time, or if they even exist. It fits the current vibes of Season 7 where a ton of focus on the main six's parents.
>>
>>30627062
It's a goldmine
>>
>>30639560
>>
>>30639578
>>
>>30639552
Well, I would prefer personally to not go with the standard "parents" route, given Celestia's and Luna's near divinity. Like I mentioned, I think it'd be cool to introduce a primordial concept, similarly to how in Greek mythology we have the gods and the titans who have their primordial parents and aren't thought of in the traditional sense of humanization like the titans and gods, or in this specific case ponyization.

But perhaps that's getting rather complex and not suitable for the younger audience.
>>
>>30639597
I'm a deep thinker, I just don't show it.
>>
>>30639632
>"How will I get out of this one? Anon is so thoughtful, always making these puzzles for me!"
>>
>>30639941
kek
>>
>>30626936
Hasbro itself.
>>
How would it jump the shark? Is it because there self aware of us or because he's a human wich might be the answer because they stated that they don't want any humans in the show.what do you guys think?
>>
>>30640383
Yeah actually i can kind of see this happening
The creators get so fed up with hasbros corporate bullshit they decide to make a robotic drone villain (think the Rogers from star wars ) that's suppose to be symbolic for how hasbro has become a corporate cock sucking robot of its former self.the robot attacks with multiple copy's of itself the man six Detroit yatta yatta climax happy ending.its name could even be something similar to hasbro to let us fat basement dwellers know YES THIS IS WHAT WE THINK OF OUR EMPLOYRS! But I don't know it probably could never happen considering at how fucking awful hasbro is nowadays.
>>
>>30639611
Something like this is what I would imagine. Seems like the concept has been thought of before, 5 years ago.
>>
>>30636874
I actually want this now, heck you.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.