[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Spike ever plays a joke on Twilight by tickling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Do you think Spike ever plays a joke on Twilight by tickling her hooves with long reptilian tongue? Not that I would be jealous of him for that or anything,... just a funny thought haha.
>>
>>30622453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6iEnWSL9Fo
>>
File: 1498545369580.png (193KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498545369580.png
193KB, 496x560px
>>30622453
He sees her as a mother figure, the fuck is wrong with you famalam
>>
>>30622453
What I wouldn't give to be a tiny speck living on Twilight's back hoof. Feeling the stretches its muscles make as it earthquakes my home, breathing in thne atmosphere of her sweat, not to mention the proximity to her butt.
>>
>>30622540
Just imagine beomg a blood cell flowing through the veins of her anusbut getting to stay when she gets a hemorrhoid
>>
>>30622552
so this, is the autism, of 4chan
>>
haha
>>
>>30622453

Do you think Spike ever plays a joke on Twilight where he blindfolds her, sticks one of his dicks in her mouth, and asks her to guess whether it's the left dick or the right dick?
>>
File: You got a purdy mouth.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
You got a purdy mouth.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
>>30622453
>"Hey, Anon! Wouldn't it be super weird if you, like, just took me right in the middle of town now? J-Just as a joke, Haha! That's so weird!"
>>
>>30623048
No, that'd actually be pretty hot, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal and I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>30623048
Twilight, that's gross.

Don't be gross.
>>
>>30622460
They're something of both mother-son and sister-brother to be honest, Yes Spike looks to her as someone to take care of him and protect him, but he's also got something of a sibling vibe with her, considering he's also willing to make fun of Twiggles, tell her when she's being a dumb ass, and likewise protect her when she needs it.
>>
He probably did that a few times after getting back from the mirror world just as a matter of learned habit. Left-over dog impulses he needed a couple of days to let work their way out of his system.

Shoving his nose up ponybutts unannounced included.
>>
>>30623048

none of the hicks in Ponyville know anything about royal law

I bet Twilight could bluff Mayor Mayor into believing that her authority as princess supersedes the mayor's

>Twilight not only gets off on being taken in the middle of the city's square, but going to random friend's houses and making them watch
>>
>*hark hark*
screams the wiener from up high.

Spikes little tiny wiener, still so pleasing to the eye
>>
>>30622453
Absolutely
>>
>>30622453
>unicorn twilight

Leave.
>>
File: twiggy's hooves.png (1MB, 1896x6371px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy's hooves.png
1MB, 1896x6371px
>>30623048
Twiggy requesting shit like that is such a fucking turn on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.