[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we resolve this? I feel like we shouldn't be fighting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do we resolve this? I feel like we shouldn't be fighting.
>>
looks like we have the same kind of stand
>>
>>30620905
With undercover agent Ace
>>
>>30620905
who's fighting?
>>
They're both shit, but one was denied her canon spot due to REEEEEEEEE's while the other is blatently the lead writers favorite.
>>
>>30620905
>How do we resolve this?
Trixies penis.
>>
>>30621325
>They're both shit, but one was denied her canon spot due to REEEEEEEEE's while the other is blatently the lead writers favorite.
No one denied her any spot. She was never going to be on the show, familad, she was made only for EqG. Meghan literally said that it wasn't going to have any impact on the show during the first movie and there's nothing whatsoever to suggest it was ever going to happen.
On top of that Hasbro doesn't give a fuck what fans think otherwise Twilight wouldn't have stuck with the wings.
People need to educate themselves instead of spreading a false narrative.
>>
>>30621325
>Sunset is shit

You're shit
>>
>>30620905
The Shimmerfags are massive autists who cling dearly to EQG as their replacement for MLP, and Glimmerfags are underage idiots who shitpost about how cute their waifu is (yeah, no shit, ponies are cute, next you'll be telling me that Justin Bieber had a girly voice). Everyone loses if we look at this realistically, but in the spirit of 4chan, everyone wins. I fucking love you guys sometimes.
>>
>>30621700
NO ONE WANTS TO REPLACE FiM.
>>
>>30621416
Never going to have any impact on show? Then why, you moron, EG movies spoiled at least 2 season endings? Particularly that bit about Twilight being busy with time travel mess? And now it looks EG episodes spoiled several things in second half of S7?

Also, we had Flash Sentry in 2 MLP episodes (probably was hastily scrubbed from a few more after brain dead REEEEES), and now Starlight in main show being absent/busy having adventures with Sunset, sooo...
>>
>>30620905
They are both unnecessary clones of Twilight. Why even make them when we have the original and already interesting characters that could have replace them as friends of Twilight -
Moon Dancer and Trixie.
>>
>>30621951
>Then why, you moron, EG movies spoiled at least 2 season endings
Not the same. I meant it as in the events in-movie and characters will not have an impact on the show. Spoiling 2 season endings isn't the same as the ayylmao movies impacting the show's story and episodes.

>Also, we had Flash Sentry in 2 MLP episodes
Flash Sentry was a character that was briefly introduced in the last seconds of the movie, in the pony world. Basically him being there doesn't disprove what Meghan tweeted about the events of the movies having an impact on the show because the Flash Sentry character didn't have any impact on the first movie. All that said is that there's a guard named Flash Sentry, nothing more. If he had made any mention to the events of the movie you might have a point.
S*nset on the other hand is very integrated to EqG and she wasn't just some character that had a few seconds screentime on the pony world.

>(probably was hastily scrubbed from a few more after brain dead REEEEES)
Citation Needed

>Starlight in main show being absent/busy having adventures with Sunset
Has never mentioned the magic mirror or shit like that.

Again, I want concrete proof of that claim you're making familad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.