[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This colt will get laid a lot when he gets older.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 335737.png (129KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
335737.png
129KB, 418x415px
This colt will get laid a lot when he gets older.
>>
>>30618577
Flitter already laid him in her balls
>>
>>30618577
he can't get laid, the entire board feminizes him relentlessly, poor thing

stupid faggots
>>
I hope he gets laid before that
And I hope people will write about it
A lot
A whole fucking lot
HINT HINT
>>
>>30618577
>colt
>>
>>30618598
Do you want /ss/ or homoshit? With Anon or a pony?
>>
>>30618994
/ss/ pony
We already have one of /ss/ with EQGs
>>
>>30618593
I had an idea for a fic where Rumble has a protective, blue-collar dad who's aware of his son's feminine features and forces him to compensate by making him compete in sports, teaching him how to fight against bullies, and giving advice on how to get girls. The father has to beat back perverted Anons and mares with feminization fetishes, yelling at them that Rumble is "a colt, through and through, and none of your sick fantasies are gonna change that." It's a hard life and Rumble often resents him for not letting him play with his "grown-up friends", but the dad knows that these "friends" would dispose of the poor boy like a used condom as soon as they got what they wanted out of him.
>>
>>30618994
>You will never jerk off Rumble and make him cum for the first time.
>>
>>30619010
Fine then. Be warned I cannot into writefaggotry.

>Be Rumble, a young colt with the muzzle of a filly
>Your big brother Thunderlane is heading out tonight for Celestia knows what
>He still insists on you having a foalsitter at least until you get your cutie mark
>Flitter at least stays out of your way, but you'd still like to be left alone once in a while
>Sometimes she brings over Cloudchaser, and you're not quite sure if they're sisters or just friends because they look so similar
>They mainly just sit and share gossip with each other. Sometimes they'll offer to play games with you if they're bored.
>You always end up getting frustrated at board games, much to their amusement.
>Anyway, you hear a knock on the door and Thunderlane bolts across the room to answer it.
>He opens the door to reveal that it's just Cloudchaser. No Flitter in sight.
>Whatever, you think. Cloudchaser comes inside and sits down on the couch next to you.
>Thunderlane tells you he'll be back when he's back and takes off.
>Cloudchaser inches closer to you. You shoot a confused glance her way.
>"So Rumble..."
"Hm?"
>"Whatcha want to do?" Cloudchaser asks. She has an odd look on her face, smiling slightly but biting her lip.

Well, what do we want to do? Keep it innocent and I'll find a way to turn it lewd.
>>
>>30618577
Rumble a best.
>>
>>30619110
Play some innocent games klike uno and that so it eventually escalates to sex when they play that thing where you touch one color with each hoof
>>
>>30619048
Sounds pretty good desu.
>>
>>30619140
"How about we play a game? Like Uno? We haven't played Uno for a while."
>"Sure. Uh...where--"
"I'll go find it."
>You hop off the couch and open the closet under the stairs.
>Boxes of board games are stacked neatly, and on top is a plastic bag, containing a deck of cards for Uno and little stands to prop them up on.
Having hooves makes it hard to actually hold the cards, you see.
>You grab the bag between your teeth and turn around to find Cloudchaser already sitting on the living room floor.
>You sit across from her and open the bag, removing two card trays and setting them up.
>You're about to deal the cards when Cloudchaser interrupts.
>"Shouldn't we shuffle them first?" she asks.
"Right. Uh...can you help?" You give half the deck to her and struggle to even separate the cards from your half of the deck.
>You look over to Cloudchaser, who's swapping cards around a mile a minute.
>"Having trouble?" She giggles, setting her half of the deck down and snatching the other half from your hooves.
>She shuffles your half, doing that thing where the cards bend upwards and snap back down.
>Then she grabs the already-shuffled half and continues mixing the cards around faster than your eyes can process.
>"There. That oughtta be good enough." She plops the pile down between the card trays.
>"So how do you play this game again?"
"Well, first, you get seven cards." You slide seven cards off the top of the deck.
"Don't look at them yet." You flick seven more cards your way.
"Then we flip over the top card and set it here." You somehow manage to turn the top card over with just a hoof.
"And then you have to match either the number or color with whatever's on this pile."
"If you don't have a match, you pick up from here." You point to the big pile.
"There are wild cards too, which change the color."

Should I describe the whole game or just fastforward to one of them winning? If the latter, who should win?
>>
>>30619309
Fast forward
>>
>>30618577
Good
>>
Good
>>
>>30618577
>when he gets older
I doubt he's going to avoid Anon's dick for that long.
>>
>>30618994
I just want more stories of mares defiling and ravishing younger males desu
KidAnon's great but even a colt is fine, I don't care, just want /ss/ material
And the Rumble being teased to no end by the two sisters and then getting some puss is just PERFECT

>>30619309
Fast forward, unless you think it's really important that everyone knows the rules
But everyone should know what uno plays
And it shouldn't be important because we're here for the mare on colt action

>>30619398
Well I'm sure someone did it before that but...
https://pastebin.com/uCMi0wVx
>>
>>30619072
This.
>>
>>30619367
>"Uno!" Cloudchaser exclaims, setting a blue 8 over your red one.
>You sigh. No eights or red cards in your hand.
>You pick up a red 9 and set it down.
>Cloudchaser throws a yellow 9 over top that.
"Aww come on, you always win!" You gather the cards and put them back in the bag, along with the little trays.
>"Now what should we play?"
"I don't know."
>"Well, let's see what you have."
>She walks over to the closet. You follow her, setting Uno where it was before.
>She scans the games before stopping at Twister.
>"How about Twister?"
"I've never played that before, but we can give it a try."
>"Oooh, Twister is so much fun!" She grins, dragging Twister out from underneath the other games.
>The rest of the games fall sharply to the floor.
>She slides the box over to an open area of the living room and opens it.
>Inside is a large plastic mat with colored circles on it. Also a piece of cardboard with a spinner.
>"So here's what you do. Stand across from me and put your front hooves on the two circles in the middle."
>You do so, and she follows suit across from you.
>She kicks the spinner, and it lands on left rear hoof, blue.
>Having turned almost 180 degrees to reach a blue, her rear is now directly in your line of sight.
>You pick the blue circle closest to your other hoof. Your rear right hoof rests on the edge of the mat.
>She wags her tail. Don't look, don't look, don't look...
>She fans her wings, causing the spinner to move. From between her legs you can see that it stopped at left front hoof, green.
>Cloudchaser steals a green circle, barely moving at all.
>You pick a green circle right next to you.

I have to take a break now, not only to plan the rest of the story out but also to deal with IRL stuff. I'll be back hopefully in a couple of hours.
>>
>>30619632
I'll be waiting
>>
>>30619632
>>30620020
same
>>
>By now you have twisted yourself every which way you could imagine.
>Somehow or another, Cloudchaser's rear legs ended up underneath you.
>And it seems like you've been this way forever. Every move seems to move just your front hooves.
>Cloudchaser seems fidgety all of a sudden, her rear legs rubbing at the spot where your privates would be-
>Oh no, not again. You can feel something getting bigger as you keep twisting your front legs around and around.
>She looks back at you, untwisting herself.
>"Aww, how cute!" She giggles, rubbing her front hoof up and down the length.
>You feel your face turning red.
>"Hey, I know a game we can play! It'll be really fun!"
"I-I don't know..."
>"Come on, Rumble! Be a sport!" Cloudchaser sits down on the floor, lifting her tail.
>She looks at you. "Stick it in. The bottom one."
>You look at her rear. She has the same butthole that you do, but underneath that is different.
>Thunderlane said that's where foals come from, but you don't remember what it's called.
"You mean my-"
>"Yup."

2000 character limit. The badly written part is coming up next.
>>
>>30620343
>You shuffle over to her. She looks at you with that same weird lip bite.
>You put your front hooves on her back and bring your rear closer to hers...
>"Keep it coming, keep it coming..."
>You can feel something warm surrounding your colt parts now.
>"Now keep pushing in until you can't anymore, then slowly pull back almost all the way."
>You do as she says.
>"Ahhh. Keep doing that."
>You awkwardly shuffling your rear end back and forth. A funny feeling starts again.
>"Go faster."
>You continue going back and forth, back and forth.
>Another funny feeling takes hold.
"Um...I have to go to the-"
>She giggles, her reddened face looking back at you. "T-That's not pee, silly. That's called cum. Just hold it in for as long as you can.
>You nod, continuing your back and forth motions. It feels really good, but you can't hold it for much longer.
"I-I'm gonna-"
>"G-Go ahead and d-do it."
>She's panting now, as if she were a dog.
>You stop holding it. The feeling is even better than when you first started.
>But that feeling quickly goes away and you start to feel tired.
>Cloudchaser's panting slows down as well.
"Is this 'game' over yet?"
>"Sure, if you're done."
>You pull your length out and get off her back, flopping down on the floor.
>She looks down at you. "Wasn't that fun?"
>"I-I guess so. It felt really good."
>"Maybe we can do it again sometime?"
>"But here's the catch. You cannot tell Flitter, Thunderlane, or anypony else that we did this!"
>You nod nervously.
>She lightens up. "That's a good colt. So, wanna do anything else?"
"Nah, I'd just like to get to bed." You head up the stairs. "Good night."
>"Good night, Rumble."

Now do you understand why I don't write smut?
>>
>>30620352
Still okaish, but yeah work on your skill.
>>
File: 1456461975904.jpg (71KB, 589x882px) Image search: [Google]
1456461975904.jpg
71KB, 589x882px
>>30619398
Oh gee I wonder if it's that time again to post the crossdressing Rumble dating Anon because of a dare that I haven't finished since last year
>>
bump for more coltpucci
>>
>>30618577
Colt is a gelding
>>
File: 900900017.png (433KB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
900900017.png
433KB, 1360x765px
>>30618577
True. This is his official teenage form.
>>
>>30622436
that you should finish*
I'm still mad that you didn't go the lewd route but I still want to see it finished, faggot
>>
>>30618577
what do you mean "when he gets older"?
>>
>>30618577

I will put him a cute dress, pin him in the floor and fuck him senseless
>>
>>30625408
There's nothing more hotter than a cute trap making girly moans while getting plowed
>>
>>30619048
>but the dad knows that these "friends" would dispose of the poor boy like a used condom as soon as they got what they wanted out of him.
B-But I-I wouldn't...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.