[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: SEMPAI Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock116.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
clock116.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
>>30615045
>The earth orbits the sun at more than 100,000 km per hour. This means that any time traveler would shift 29 kilometers for every one second they traveled back in time. Take the movie Back to the Future. If a real life Marty McFly could use a Delorean to travel 30 years into the past, he would be fatally teleported into a section of space approximately 28 billion kilometers away from his starting point on earth.

Post sheets for the 116th Session of TIMEQUEST
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.gif (495KB, 239x160px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.gif
495KB, 239x160px
>>30615065
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1495685256381.jpg (126KB, 900x868px) Image search: [Google]
1495685256381.jpg
126KB, 900x868px
>>30615065
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Neromemes.png (589KB, 913x728px) Image search: [Google]
Neromemes.png
589KB, 913x728px
>>30615065
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: 1501211705619.png (169KB, 575x446px) Image search: [Google]
1501211705619.png
169KB, 575x446px
>>30615065
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>30615065
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>Luke: 2/5
>Honey: 0/4
>Rest at full
>Previous session: >>30569445

Last time on TimeQuest,

The three who met Claw's challenge headon descended into the depths of Level 4, where Honey was met with a dark replica of herself and even a stolen copy of her original Crumple Zone, who she charged. Luke also met with a challenge, though it was a painful one to be faced with: a clone of Sterling, twisted to be Claw's minion. His rage reached a boiling point, and a weird transformation began to occur.

Southern enjoyed a lunch with Plasm, but the Captains' unease led him to convince her to join him on a mad hunt for the bomb that threatened his city.

And Onyxia finished the last checks through her notes on the files provided by Claw's computer, both she and Steel content in their findings till after they had time to relax more with the dogs.

>>30615100
The missiles all missed you on route to Crumple's skull, and explode close enough nearby that you can hear the great machine starting to shake already. Meanwhile, the Dark Honey clone says nothing to you as she grasps at her wound, which you begin to notice is not just dripping blood, but small bits of green crystal occasionally jutting out of her side as well. She fires her Magic Bolt at you as you nail her with yours, causing both to fall backwards into the sides of the damaged cockpit. The shot from Dark Honey hits your shoulder and sends you flat
>Helpless, 0/4
>>
File: mewtube.png (946KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
mewtube.png
946KB, 1280x688px
>>30615211
>>30615110
The voice recording continues:
>"Attempts in working with Nero's genetic code had a few unfortunate hiccups. Simply 'cloning' was difficult enough, but replicating the crystallization provided by the powers of the Heart were all but impossible at first. We attempted to resolve this by splicing Nero's code with that of Eon as we have so many other experiments, however, his genetic code proves as insurmountable as the would-be god himself."
>"Manipulation was not working at all, and the cells only died shortly after the attempt. Fortunately, if I may toot my own horn, a brilliant workaround was uncovered when I was inspired to implement pre-grown grafts: an unaltered clone was grown and then implanted with purely EO organs to create an experiment that could successfully replicate some of his unique properties, and proved very useful for all future experimentation."

As the elevator comes to a hault, you hear the hiss of its sliding doors parting, and a bright light assails from the elevator itself as you hear something moving along treads. The light subsides, and you see a large, glowing green canister moving along a track connected to the floor. The canister is large, but the liquid held within is quite clear. In suspended animation, floating there in place, attached to a number of wires leading from his skin to the machinery, you see a reflection of your very Self. Your clone in appearance down to his jewelry and clothes (a tan skirt with a blue sash), the dark copy does not stir as it is carried in its containment tube towards you, stopping as it gets close.
>>
>>30615219
>>30615129
As fire begins to exude from Luke in wave after wave, violet energy mixing with the red as the power continues to build, the sweating on Dark Sterling accumulates, and with her teeth clenched in an angry scowl, she reaches for her sword and draws it, beginning a charge, "Did you not hear me?! I said you were nothing, fool! Your precious Sterling died because you were too weak to do anything to protect her! Claw has done more to help your friend than you ever could!" She screams as she draws her sword, and charges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BchpNYFD0

>Luke at 2/5
>Brotherhood successful

>>30615104
Plasm nods, "From what I gather whoever's down there is already searching but, no sign just yet. I'm trying to get inside Claw's head, think about, if I were him, where would I put a bomb? And, the lower levels would probably hold a greater chance of taking out the whole Dome: even if it is a minor explosion, it being lower would cause what's above to come crumbling down."

You make your way to an elevator with Copper riding atop the chest, but Plasm holds up a hoof, "Wait, elevators are locked throughout the entire facility. But, Jazz fortunately left that hole from earlier from Level 1 to 2, remember? We'll have to take that." He suggests, recalling your repel down that hole earlier.

>>30615165
Steel nods, "Later then. IN which case, let's go ahead and... go dig in the dirt for treasure, I suppose. Let's go find red."

As you are about to move out of the shed, he quickly puts a hoof on your chest blocking your path. "Before we go though, close your eyes."
>>
>>30615211
Honey growls, clutching her shoulder a bit, but attempts to get back up to keep the fight going.

>Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>30615242
>regular

[1d10]
>>
>>30615228
Southern takes Plasm by the hoof. "Oh, that? Fiiiine. I guess it's more fun than an elevator." Then she leads him to the hole.
>>
>>30615228
"Hmm?"
Onyxia stops, tilting her head as Steel blocks her path.
"Oh, sure."
Onyxia closes her eyes.
>>
>>30615228
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" LukeWarm charges after The copycat Sterling leaving an exploding trail of fury in his wake.
The moment he comes within range He reels his bat from behind his back and swings his entire body into the strike. Spinning profusely as he does

Brotherhood roll
[1d10]

Chaos ROLL
[1d10]

LukeWarm's burning trail engulfs Jean, empowering her as she roars
>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10] +chaos

Jean dives in a second after LukeWarm's sing and stikes with both claws lunging after Dark Sterling.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
File: Facetheheavens.png (1MB, 829x694px) Image search: [Google]
Facetheheavens.png
1MB, 829x694px
>>30615219
>Clarification: Nero is not wearing the same outfit as this doppelganger.

The king holds up a hoof to His face as the bright light of the elevator shines towards His eyes. As the clone is presented, Nero's face turns to a dark and dreadful scowl.

His rage builds at this abomination, this mockery that merges Him with the creature He has set Himself to destroy. He raises a hoof, and a black spear's shaft emerges from a transparent portal behind Him, which He seizes.

"What a disgusting mockery." He says, gently tapping the diamond spearpoint on the glass, as His flesh takes on a divine light. The spearpoint glows with many colors for but a moment, before a mighty whirlwind consumes it.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] FervorAttack1
[1d10+4] FervorAttack2
>>
>>30615252
>>30615242
You manage to successfully get back up on your hooves, and so does your dark counterpart. The other Honey does not speak a word as she runs towards Crumple's control console, and you see her inputting the commands for the powerful amps to blow you out of her cockpit
[1d10] Wrath

Meanwhile, she switches settings on her device, and you recognize the dark, umbral burst you'd used to escape the sun countless time
[1d10] Night

>>30615347
>Chaos: 2 = -4
>Animal Mastery fails

Dark Sterling swings up her sword and it counters with your bat, causing her to grunt as you force her back from the power of your spin, and she is scored again as Jean races pace and slashes at her with her burning claws. She brings up her sword, and slashes it down at Luke, "Why!? Does it hurt looking at me!? Does it hurt knowing you've killed the ONE being on Earth who could have brought me back?"
[1d10+1] Leap of Faith

After Jean slashes at Dark Sterling, you see a blur of movement, and a second cat, this one a perfect copy of Jean herself, flies out from behind Sterling to slash at its counterpart
[1d10] / [1d10]
>>
>>30615532
>>30615403
>+3 to Nero (ONLY to Nero)
Your whirlwind extends from the tip of the spear, and blows out towards the canister as it envelops it in a maelstrom of destruction as it is blasted away towards the far elevator it came from, and both it, the track, and the sliding doors of the elevator itself are torn apart in the blast. The dust builds as your attack shreds and decimates the metal and glass of the canister/room, but as the dust clears, you see your dark counterpart, injured as his blood mixes with the liquid in his tank, raising from the shards of his canister, eyes opening slowly as the green eyes focus in solely on you. He stands up, shaking off the remaining liquid and shards of metal and glass embedded in him. And then, eyes still trained in on their target without fail, he charges towards you with impressive speed. He quickly grabs at something left in the wreckage of the canister, his very own Spear of Anunoth, and leaps up high above you, grunting as he spins the spear-tip around to slam down directly towards your throat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY
[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Blast
>>
>>30615543
>>30615255
Plasm coughs as you grab his hoof, taking him towards the direction of the hole. "Well, I don't know if I'd use 'fun' personally but, I guess a 50 foot drop might seem that way to some."

You come up on the hole, its sides much cooler than before, and using the same method of repelling (or if you'd prefer to use your own strings), you reach the bottom. From there, he takes you around towards the many labs, wherein you see various guards and scientists scrambling, some in a panic and others dutifully trying to keep things under control, others still helping to search. Looking around at the mayhem, Plasm rubs his hoof along his chin, trying to think. He grabs at a soldier, "You. Any sign yet?"
>"No sir. There's not as many people on this floor though."
"Get some repels down here from the upper floor, our invaders have experts in explosives, they can help search for it. We'll find it yet. How many people do we have down on Level 3 still?"
>"I can answer that," you hear the voice of Geigaro coming in on his radio, "The answer is even fewer. After the alarm went off only ones left down there were a talon-full of scientists and me. I'm scanning everywhere but I'm not finding anything yet, just the scientists and those down in the med-wing!"
Plasm grunts, "We could still use more people down there... Southern, how did YOU get up from Level 3? After you killed the Master, you somehow escaped with those other two, we couldn't find however you made it out."

>>30615290
You close your eyes as Steel requested, and for a few moments nothing changes. However, before too long you feel a set of cold, metallic lips press themselves against your cheek, staying there for a few seconds before they retract and you hear Steel speak again,

"*ahem*. There. You can go ahead and open them again." When you do so, you see him moving for the door, holding it open for you. "I think the dogs were mentioning something along the lines of 'shiny-hunting' last we saw them.
>>
>>30615532
"You're the ones who killed her! you're the reason Sterling's gone!!" Lukewarms cries out as fire cascades from his rage.
>Brotherhood roll
>Chaos: Recharge 8 after effect ends; Turns all opponents against one another for 2 turns. Any non-critfail counterattack damage is also applied to a random enemy from their infighting
[1d10] fluffed as fire spewing from Luke's fiery aura

[give a moment for other rolls]
>>
>>30615568
"Well, we took a shortcut," she explains. "Here, I'll take you around that way. Get your friends, too."

Then she leads him by the hoof to the shortcut they took.
>>
>>30615532
[forgot to mention. Brotherhood H/W takes the damage this round]

LukeWarm leaps as Dark Sterling does and swings once, the force of which pulling his weight to one side of the room and then swinging again like he's throwing himself at Dark Sterling.
>Chaos ROLL
>tagging Duel Wield
[1d10]

[1d10] +chaos
[1d10] +chaos
>>
>>30615532
Honey smirks at her evil double and...runs away! She runs deeper into into this Crumple, smirking as her head starts thinking of a scheme. In the meanwhile, she uses her spear to cause some damage and collapse a corridor to buy her some time.

>Delay the other Honey from catching up.
[1d10]
>>
>>30615568
Onyxia waits patiently, wondering why Steel stopped her. As the lips touch her cheek, she takes a small silent gasp of surprise, her coat taking a vibrant shine.

She opens her eyes, a light blush as she looks up at Steel as he moves to open the door.
"I-I think we can skip that part."
She mumbles, partially in response to her appearance. She walks to the door to leave with Steel and speak with Red, but she's stops at the doorway. She puts a hoof on Steel's shoulder, lifting herself up to reach his height to give him a peck on the cheek in return. She steps right outside the door, waiting for Steel to walk at his side.
>>
>>30615568
Jean roars a musing
>>"COPY THE CAT HAVE YOU! A TRUE SON OF T.GONDI HAS NO MATCH!!"
>>RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWGGGHHH"
striking at Jean Clone
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30615543
The king eyes open wide in shock as He sees His copy survive the attack, and leap up towards Him. He narrowly manages to dodge, causing the spear's diamond point to slash against His cheek, blood splashing out of the wound as He impales His own spear into the ground, and draws His sword, slashing across Dark Nero's chest.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+4] Blast
>>
>>30615703
>+3 to Nero only
>+4 to Dark Nero
The spear cuts across your cheek (3/6), and your sword creates a deep gash against the Dark Nero's chest, splitting it open as a green light bursts from the sword wound. His chest tears apart. The bezerking clone groans as he reaches up towards his chest, and you see from the wound it tears itself upon to reveal his innards . You can see his organs pumping as though an ethereal force were keeping them inside the wound, and most notable is the glowing, clearly Eon-influenced heart beating and thumbing as the adrenaline passes through his veins. He rises back up after letting go of the wound, and you see a few sharp spikes begin to burst from his shoulders, elbows, and knees, reminding you of the same spikes you saw during Discord's vision on the moon. His eyes glow brighter than before, and he regrabs at his Spear, shining a bright, shimmering golden glow that over-powers the green as he charges at you with the spear, thrusting twice
>Fervor
>[1d10+2]
>[1d10+2]

>>30615615
>>30615663
You feel the harsh blow of Sterling's sword cut along your sides (Brootherhood: 1/5) before the flames fan out from around you and envelop both the Dark Sterling and the Dark Jean in a field of fire, confusing their movements and causing them to cough.
"She would have died following you no matter what! Thou art a child... you do not even realize the gravity of the war you'd taken her on against Eon! Against the Order! You killed her the moment you took her out of her quaint little timeline, 'Sir' Luke. Her destiny was decided the moment she fell in love with you!"
[1d10+1] She swings her sword at Dark Jean
[1d10] / [1d10] Dark Jean swings at her in the confusion

Your dual attack swings out and strikes her, pieces of her armor falling off as you swing with the full force of the bat into her.

>Jean takes 3 hits (2/3) in its combat with Dark Jean as it's slashed
>>
>>30615867
>>30615677
You turn to flee into Crumple just as Dark Jean fires off the Night spell, surrounding you both in darkness that makes it difficult to navigate. Though your familiarity with Crumple allows you to find your way easily through the darkness, you do not make it far from Dark Honey, who quickly tackles you from behind into a roll as she charges up her gun's firing mode once again, though you do get in far enough that you cannot hear the screeching sonics of Crumple outside
[1d10] Magic bolt

>>30615678
Steel stops cold after you reach up to peck him on the cheek as well, the armor reaching up to rub at it as he smiles at you. "Hmmph. Guess it's just the lips that fuse, huh? Good to know." He jokes as he follows you outside by your side, very closely you might add, and whispers, "Again... thank you."

You both trot out towards where the Dogs had been gathering waiting for you, them all eating up bits of the left over feast as Blue and Red notice you first, racing over to meet you. "Little Black! You done playing on dumb shiny box, now?" Red asks.
Blue growls, "It not dumb. YOU dumb."
"Watch it!" Red snarls back, then snickers as he looks up at the two of you. "We been eager for Little Black to gets back! Last part of Dogz initiationz to do! Ready to make own shinies pile, add to Danger House's horde?
>>
>>30615871
>>30615656
"Really?!" Plasm exclaims, smiling, "That's perfect! Show me the way." He says as he yells at a few mutants as well to follow you, and you manage to show him back to the pod in med-bay that you used to come up from Level 4. As you do so, he points at the med-bay pod to be disassembled, which a team of mutants quickly get on, and with the tube open for access he looks at the guard, "We'll scout it out, then I'll radio back when it's safe."

You show him down the way to Level 4 from whence you came, navigating the twisting tunnel that is usually only navigated by the med-pod, but you both wind up back down on Level 4 with the room full of pods you and Onyxia and Steel had located earlier. Plasm's eyes open wide, "Level 4.... so it really does exist." He shakes his head, "Can't stay down here long, Claw's instructions were specific. Let's not test his 'final resort's patience by lingering until your accomplices do whatever he had them do."

With that, you two move towards the other tunnel (the one that led you down there in the first place from Level 3), and you two both crawl up it towards Claw's lab. Returning back to the scene of your battle, you see Claw's body has been moved, and much of the debris caused by the fight moved to one side. The entry to the rest of the floor, closed off originally by Onyxia's transmutation, has been burnt-open from the outside in, and Plasm nods as he tugs you towards it. "Alright, this is where they need the most help. We can start searching ahead of the others before they get here."
>>
>>30615703
>[1d10+4] Inspire for Dark Nero
>>
>>30615871
With her dark self in a much narrower area, and well into the interior of Crumple, Honey gets back onto the offensive for a moment, attempting to go for spear thrusts instead of the usual aerial maneuvers she typically does.

>Dual Attack
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30615871
>You turn to flee into Crumple just as Dark Jean fires off the Night spell
*Dark honey
>>30615884
>+4
*+3
>>
>>30615871
"Heh, I guess so."
Onyxia lightly chuckles in response. She doesn't mind the closeness, she enjoys it even after the rough day they've had running through Claw's Dome.
"It's the least I could for everything you've done to help me. Thank you."
She whispers back.

"I think I've already found all the shinies I need."
She responds with a quick glance at Steel, before she coughs to change the topic.
"Erm, well, before we do that. I wanted to ask you Red, if it's okay to seal up the tunnel leading to Big Green first, so you all won't need to worry about it anymore."
>>
>>30615879
Southern flicks Plasm's tail. "Making me do more work after I liberated the dome all by myself? Not a gentlecolt move at all."

She gets about looking around the room anyway.
[1d10] searching
>>
>>30615867
The first spear blow slices across Nero's arm, ripping free crimson blood that splatters across the floor. The second spear blow slams into Nero's side, but doesn't penetrate, instead sliding off Him harmlessly.

With the spear now under His arm, He quickly capitalizes, grabbing the copy by its wrist that holds the spear and, dropping His sword, picks up His spear.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

>Post 1/2
>>
>>30615998
He quickly thrusts the spear downwards towards the exposed heart.
>>
>>30615867
From his thrust in the air Lukewarm lands on his shoulder and rolls to his hooves. "I know dammit! I know that already!" He screams swinging his head down with each cry. His burning aura accumulates all around him "I was me! I should've been with her. I was her brother in arms and I didn't even see her die! So say what you want you zombie cunt! But Sterling is NOT YOUR TROPHY!!" Lukewarm screams as he clenches himself. Fire crackles and sparks sent out from all around Luke's body. Following the volume of his rage something resembling thousands of firecrackers is sent cascading throughout the corridor
>Brotherhood roll
>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10]

[more rolls incoming]
>>
>>30616011
>>30615867
The immense flames simulataneously regenerate Luke as it destroys his body. The sent of alcohol is pungent in the air.
>Chaos ROLL
[1d10]

>Natural Remedy: recharge 1, ranged; Use an unpredictable tincture to fully restore a target’s hits to full and restore one wound, or removes status effects. Crit on 9+ restores 2 wounds, but crit fail on 2- deals a wound of damage.
[1d10] +chaos
[heals Brotherhood H/W]
>>
>>30615867
Jean strikes again at her feline double
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30616008
>+1 to Nero Rolls
>+3 to Dark Nero's rolls

>Nero at 0/4 from the blow against your arm
You jam your spear towards the heart, impaling it on the end as it goes through all the way, separating it from him as he stands there still as a statue, his eyes slowly losing their literal glow along with his shimmering coat. He is about to fall, before he quickly grabs at your spear sticking through him, pulling himself up to look at you with sheer determination in his eyes as he moves to stand despite his heart having been separated from his body. He attempts to pull his wrist away from your hoof at the same time to draw it back yet again...
[1d10+3] to recover

>>30616011
You fire off the thousands of sparks and crackles from around the flames towards Sterling, who raises up a shield to block the on-coming barrage of fire-works as she retaliates with a swift sword-thrust to your mid-section, dealing a severe hit (Brotherhood 0/4) and sending you backwards.

She grins wickedly, "You'll see MORE die before long. That is the price of fighting Eon. The Order has made peace with those it will lose: Chitus and Glace, even Claw himself were necessary sacrifices. Are you prepared to face the same? If not, then you should just go back to your safe little timeline to waste away peacefully from your disease! And learn the folly of opposing the Order!"

Jean strikes out at its dark counterpart, and Dark Jean is torn asunder by the final assault of the gigantic cat: green gemstones and spikes shoot out of the clone upon death, and make a mess upon the floor of the hall following its defeat
>Sterling holding her attack due to Chaos still being in effect.
>The alcohol cures Brotherhood to 5/5, but still must roll to get up from helpless
>>
>>30616215
>>30615903
Your spear hits the gun just as it fires, only singing your wing slightly (2/4) as it goes wide and your spear goes deep into Dark Honey's side, to which she offers a pained gasp for a moment before she pulls away from it. There, you see more of the green stones falling out from her innards, and the cracks in her skin grow to tear open wider wounds as the tears spread over her like a broken mosaic. The green cracks of energy reach her face, and you see her dragon-fly ling wings expand into a darker, heavier set of gosmer, as green spikes shoot out from her joints as she lets out another groan, staring at you with vibrant green eyes as she fires a blast point-blank into you with one working arm
[1d10]

>>30615970
Steel gives a soft grunt at the 'shinies' comment, smiling softly while Red makes a few sniffing motions in Onyxia's direction. "Ooooh... me can smell it, you a LOT shinier than you were when you first got here! How you do that? Did you put shinies in your pretty pony coat or something?"
Steel chuckles, "Something like that, right?"

As you ask the question about sealing the tunnel, Red's eyes lower, and he gives a deep sigh. "Right. Guess it's time to say goodbye to Big Green forevers. Hopes he doesn't mind us closing the doors on him, we REALLY couldn't do with him having a tantrums now. But yeah, that's finez. Need any helps? Dogz good diggers, remember?"
>>
>>30616219

>>30615993
Plasm turns to look at you with a smug grin, "Well, I'm making it up to you afterwards with a shopping spree, aren't I? Don't see why I can't make you earn a little more, right?" With that, the two of you get to searching Claw's lab, but unfortunately find no source of anything remotely resembling a bomb (at least, none that are assembled/functioning). Plasm lets out a sigh as his guards arrive behind you all, and tells the group to fan out searching throughout the rest of the comparatively small Level 3. You follow Plasm to the room known as 'Security/Communications', wherein the door opens to reveal a huge series of servers and computer hubs and televisions. A large machine at the far end labeled 'G.E.I.G.A.R.- 0' hums the loudest as you two search the room, though still your results turn up nothing.

Plasm grunts and slams his hoof against one of the machines, "Damnit! It has to be somewhere..."
>Geigaro's face shows up on one of the computer-screens, "Hey! Plasm, cat, I know you're frazzled but watch the hardware."
"Sorry. Just... I've thought of every place I would put a bomb if I were Claw but nothing's checked out."
>"My scans have been going on non-stop on this floor, babe. I haven't found anything yet that remotely resembles explosive of that size and nothing in what databanks I have made any mention of this."
"It has to be somewhere... are we sure we know what kind of bomb we're looking for?"
>"There's only so many out there babe, and my records have just about all of them. I've searched. No dice."
"...wait..." Plasm's eyes open wide, seeming to realize something. "What... by the Dome, what if we're not supposed to be looking for a BOMB in the first place!?"
>>
>>30616219
Honey is taken by surprise from this...weird version of her. Whatever this thing was, it wasn't an exact clone of her.
"You are onea ugly motherfucker...."

At her trying to do something, Honey tries to create some distance and fire off her raygun again.

>Magic Bolt
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30616215
>Sterling holding her attack due to Chaos still being in effect.
Ignore this and replace with
>Sterling then aims for Luke through the burning flames with a thrust of her sword
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30616219
"Yea, something along those lines."
Onyxia responds.

"I doubt he'll even know. I'm only sealing off half the tunnel. Enough that he can't get through but leaving a bit so it looks like nothing changed on the other side," Onyxia says in reassurance, "No need to trouble yourselves, you can relax. This shouldn't take too long."
Onyxia turns and heads over to the tunnel to their old home with Steel, stopping at the mouth of the path. She looks up at the height of the ceiling and down into the darkness, a little worried at how much she'll need to move. She plants her forehooves on the ground ,spacing them apart to get into a steady stance.
There is a moment of hesitation, she doesn't do anything at first. She takes a few deep breaths, less out of preparation but more of worry. After a few more seconds, she closes her eyes and black crystal spreads across the dirt from her hooves. It grows towards the tunnel, climbing up the walls and coating all sides of the interior. She pulls in dirt, stone, and everything else from all areas, trying to not to take too much from any one area to not risk any more cave-ins for the dogs.
>Rolling for Time/How much energy it takes (Since she'll keep at it until its done) [1d10]
>>
>>30616215
Lukewarm lifts his head up and swings his arms down from where he was grabbing his mane"How can you live like that!" Luke glares at Dark Sterling intensely "You have nothing to fight for! No friends, no drinking buddies, you all just use eachother like a bunch of bastards!
>Brotherhood Roll
[1d10] get up from helpless
>>
>>30616215
Nero's eyes open wide in shock as the creature survives its heart being removed, withdrawing His spear as He skids backwards.

[1d10+1] Recover

"Turning the King of the World into a mad guarddog. The Order shall pay dearly for this insult!"
>>
>>30616319
>>30616215
>Chaos ROLL
[1d10]

LukeWarm's passion envigorates Jean
>Animal Mastery
[1d10] +chaos
>>
>>30616224
"I don't really see how there's any evidence to that or how we're supposed to figure that out, but okay."

She looks at Plasm impatiently.
>>
>>30616215
Jean roars again with laughter and sweet smelling fire flying from her tiger body
>>"AHAHAHAHAH LIKE YARN! WE WERE NEVER SPLIT FROM THE SAME THREAD!!"
>>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH

After her victory roar Jean pounces the Sterling Doppleganger
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30616252
The clone fires off her shot at the same time as you fire yours, and the shots cross paths for a moment as she nails you in the leg and you her in the chest, blowing out a cavity. The green biomass of her innards spark as the blast tears apart her chest, and the Dark Honey keels over in pain, growling incoherent speech as you see more of her biomass begin to break down, becoming twisted and deformed reminiscent of an Eonspawn before it stops moving entirely, leaving you alone in the dark of the Crumple Bootleg.
>0/3 as you're injured as well.

>>30616324
You successfully recover (8/4) as you withdraw your spear from the creatures' chest, its heart still beating on it as the Dark Nero pulls itself free from your grasp. He lets out a low growl that crescendos into a loud roar of battle, the mutated parody of yourself gripping its spear tightly as it charges you down once more, this time putting all the force it can behind this attack as it aims it for your chest, seeking to impale your heart in retribution with tremendous force
[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Blast
>>
>>30616453
>>30616357
>>30616336
>>30616319
"We have the greater good!" Sterling cries out as her strike goes wide, allowing you to hit her hard with your arms in a counterrattack. Jean's claws slice against her as well, causing a deep gash in her side from his growing claws but a swift swing of her sword sends the cat helpless (0/2).
"The entire world, the entire FUTURE, is at stake. We don't need friends, we don't need buddies, we use each other to fulfill a goal! The defeat of Eon is the Order's only mission, and if it takes the death of every single one of us, and everyone who stands against us, we'll see it done!" As she speaks, her voice begins to distort, and you see her wounds beginning to open up further and further to greater injury as green spikes seem to jut out slowly from her mid-section and shoulders, and even one in her muzzle. Her eyes' glow green intensely, and her formerly picturesque muzzle begins to grow canines.

She grunts, taking up her sword again as she begins to glow as bright as the sun, just like the old one. "Are you and your so called 'friends' so different? Do you think any of them would go out of their way to help you if it meant risk to the overall goal? Do you?!"
[1d10+1] Fervor, Single Weapon Strike on Luke

>Animal Master is successful, and Jean is successfully invigorated
>+1 Dual attacks, 30 hits for the 'animal Mastery' part of her, this part isn't helpless but Jean is
>Brotherhood still helpless
>>
>>30616460
>>30616282
Red seems ready to protest for a moment, but relents after a few moments more to let you aside. "Alrightz. Callz for help if anything the matterz, alright? And... thanks. For everything, Little Blacks."

You move back down into the tunnel and begin getting to work sealing up the tunnel entrance in just the right way, beginning to coat it with your crystal to begin moving it. The tunnel is large, however, and not easy to cover all at once: it was meant to be accessible by the 50-foot Big Green itself, after all. It takes longer than expected to begin coating, and you see Steel looking down the tunnel in the direction of the creature.

"I wonder if we can lure it further away from the dogs. They seemed to suggest it'd follow any trail of 'shinies': why not make one leading AWAY from here?"

>>30616351
"I'm sorry, it just came to me..." Plasm shakes his head, "Maybe Claw just said 'bomb' to throw us off but, what he meant was something that could just destroy the Dome in general?"
>"I thought that through too, babe," Geigaro sighs, "But there isn't anything I've found that can destroy the entire Dome in one go like that. No nanomachines, no radiation leak..."
"What about a person?"
>"Come again?"
"I'm talking about one of the citizens! Mutant abilities! The Master was constantly taking in patients because several mutants in the Dome had dangerous powers that could threaten lives if not kept in check. What if he left in... some kind of detonator? Something to TRIGGER those instead?
>The video screen of Geigaro rubs at his beak, "Not impossible... lots of implants were passed around to keep powers in check, it stands to reason if he wanted he could easily add a switch to amplify them. Big time."
"Can you run a list on all citizens with abilities that could, potentially, take out the entire Dome if they got out of control?
>"Already on it, but it miiiiiight take a bit. Any suspects come to mind?"
>>
>>30616460
*25 hits for the 'animal Mastery' part
>>
>>30616453
Honey clutches her leg, letting out a hissing inhale as she watches the life of her clone fade away. Honey grins and laughs.
"Yeah, don'ta fuck with the original, bitcha!"
Honey then tries to put weight on her leg, attempting to start walking it off.

>Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>30616496
Honey limps through Crumple, wanting to save energy for a certain something.
["So this guy thinks he can destroy my robot, and then make these cheap copies of it,"] she mutters while smirking, ["well I got some bad news for you, you Eon scum...."]

Honey proceeds to enter the power core area, glowing slightly as she gets ready to send a message to any Eon members possibly watching in.
["If I can't have Crumple, then I'll be damned before I let you have one as well!"]
She approaches the power core and, taking out the bomb from her tunnel adventure, rigs it to explode. With the time set, Honey then flies her way through Crumple to not get caught in the blast.
>>
>>30616460
[Brotherhood H/W takes the damage]
With explosive force LukeWarm charges forward at the abominable version of Sterling "That's not the point! What kind of good can a loveless bastard do for anyone!"

With his bat in one hoof and holding the barrel of his rifle in the other Luke spirals forward and smashes both items into Dark Sterling, one after the other.
>Chaos ROLL
>tagging Duel Wield
[1d10]

[1d10] +chaos
[1d10] +chaos
>>
>>30616460
Jean's regular roll to get up from helpless
[1d10]

Jean continues gleefully slashing at the duplicate Sterling ignoring the pain incurred
>animal mastery rolls
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30616468
"You're welcome. And, thank you, for being so welcoming, you and every dog here."

"I wouldn't want to risk that, we'd have to go in there to start another trail. What if it chases one of us?"
Onyxia takes a few breaths once the tunnel is coated, feeling like an eternity with the focus she had to put in.
"Besides, it looked fine just staring at the few it held. Better to leave it in there than move it and risk it getting into the open tunnels, or that railway."
She adds after a pause, taking another deep breath of hesitation as she starts the difficult process of transmuting this monster tunnel closed.
>Transmute [Same as above, rolling for time/exhaustion] [1d10]
>>
>>30616460
Brotherhood roll to get up from helpless
[1d10]
>>
>>30616453
The king raises His spearpoint as it charges Him, the spear firing a rainbow tornado of high force winds, that shred the charging counterfeit down to nothing.
>Death to counter-attack, no roll

Nero stand alone in the room, only slightly injured from His bout. He wipes the blood from His cheek as He lowers His spear.

>"What an absolutely pathetic display. To think he almost had Me worried, with his claims of bombs and ultimate weapons."

He looks up.

"Eo Naxx Sight, if you're watching this. Swing City is mine, and with it every secret it contains. By My count that makes one cardinal dead, and one routed. Every time you have challenged Me, you have failed. This latest insult shall not be forgotten. This monstrous clone of yours. Nor have I forgotten what you did to my daughter Nau."

"Let Claw's defeat serve as your warning. I'm coming for you Sight."
>>
>>30616460
"As far as I'm concerned the only cancer I got are you runaway bullies fucking up MY TIMELINE!!"
>>
>>30616560
>>30616549
>>30616564
The sword strike of Sterling hits with tremendous force as she lets the power of the sun burn into your skin, matched only by the flames your Chaos power is now expelling. The twisted, warped version of your friend laughs in your face, "Of course it's the point! Love has its place, but not on the battlefield. When we fight Eon, we do not expect any love from IT, so we must not allow it to hamper us in our mission. You think Love would somehow improve our odds?! Go take a look outside, and see what LOVE did for your precious world!"

She cries out as the enlarged Jean and your bat strikes her heard, but she pushes you back with a harsh swing of her sword that sends you reeling as she aims for Jean next, "Claw's brilliance let him build all you see before you, and his sacrifice will lead to countless victories for the Order! Love holds no power in this time!"
[1d10+1] Fervored strike on Jean (AM)

>Luke helpless, 0/4
>Brotherhood still helpless, back at 0/4
>Jean is up at 5/2

>>30616570
The rainbow tornado shoots out of your spear towards the clone, and you see its abominable form reduced to genetic waste from the sheer might of the impact. It is scattered to the non-existent winds of the room, green and red mixed together as the monstrous copy is laid to waste.

You look up to the ceiling and speak your claim to whatever might hear it, and after you do so you hear a 'ding' from the elevator that the creature's tube had come from. It sparks and grinds from the damage your earlier blast had done to it, but grinding gears seem to push on as the elevator invites you to step inside.
>>
>>30616731
>>30616528
>>30616496
You manage to get back up and take the bomb out as you make your way to the center of Crumple Bootleg, the powerful machine unable to do anything to you within its deep mechanical innards. As you wander through, you see its design has been replicated almost perfectly to the way you built your first machine. You make it to the power-core, glowing brightly as the machine hums and fuels the robot with power. You set the timer on the bomb successfully, and prepare to make your leave, dashing out of the war-machine as the bomb is set to explode with just enough time for you to escape. As you zoom out of Crumple, you see the war-machine, you hear the explosion go off far behind you, and you see the sight of the war-machine staring you down as a fire-ball quickly begins to threaten to over-take you...

>>30616563
Steel mumbles silently, "Hmmph. I see your point. I suppose for a creature who for whatever reason craves shiny objects, you and I aren't the best suited to go down there."

With the work started, it takes a bit more to get going in, once the coating is finished, beginning to close the entire thing into a sealed wall that allows none to pass into the tunnel towards the creature's waiting spot. It takes a bit more time, but you eventually get it done albeit with great exhaustion done to yourself from the great effort. Steel comments, "When we get another chance to look at the data, much later after we've had time to relax, I think it would be wise to see what the Order knew on Eon itself. They must have known it'd be this close to Claw's home, at least, if their true goal was to slay it."
>>
>>30616738
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.