[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponychat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 168x94px
It appears we had no thread for the last ponychat
https://youtu.be/AwLxQFr8QI4
This time around it it that most hated of episodes. Magical mystery cure.
I always thought even kids knew this was shit so I am a little surprised they would choose this one. Are they trying to make people forget how bad it was?
>>
>>30608335
Wow people turned against this fast.
>>
>>30608335
We did have one
>>
>>30608648
I can't find it.
>>
>>30608335
I was watching this with a big, dumb smile on my face. Then, suddenly:
>"We look 20% cooler now!"
"Man, fuck this bitch!"
Room mate heard and came to see what was up.
>>
>>30608335
I know they are kids, but omg the cringe.
>>
>>30609476
It just gets worse with each episode.
The first one was enjoyable
>>
>>30608648
No seriously where the fuck is it?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170722005836.png (723KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722005836.png
723KB, 1280x800px
>>30608335
RETCON
>>
File: twilicorn and the damage done.webm (575KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn and the damage done.webm
575KB, 960x540px
Kids like MMC because it was a pretty good episode

/mlp/'s reaction was a scary case of communicable autism
>>
>>30609894
Yeah. I find that kids have similar standards of quality to adults but they don't allow a bad ending to taint a good episode like adults do.
That's why they keep getting away with shit like the rushed there and back again ending.
>>
>>30609561
>>30609005

>>30592315
>>
>>30610164
Thanks dude.
>>
These remind me of those shitty PBS shows like Shining Time Station and The Noddy Shop. Just because how cheap they are.
>>
File: HIDF.jpg (35KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
HIDF.jpg
35KB, 325x325px
>>30609894
>MMC was a pretty good episode
You should seriously consider killing yourself.
>>
>>30609894
Oh hai mr enter.
>>
https://youtu.be/IqWrTJTTO2M
>Barely talk about the episode.
>Half of that discussion talks about something that's not even in the episode (that forgettable crap song from all bottled up).
You shouldn't be surprised at the lack of quality in this. It's directly from the ass of the beast itself, no filtering through people that are competent like DHX.
>>
>Larson episode
>Bad episode
Wew
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.