[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if the Mario Bros. were to show up in Equestria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

What would happen if the Mario Bros. were to show up in Equestria?
>>
>>30607049
They'd die alone just like if any of us went there.
>>
>>30607049
Twilight would study them? They would try to find their way back home more likely unless there was a reason they should stay there.
>>
Mario might actually get a goddamn cake from a princess for once.
>>
>>30607049
What happened if you tried being original for a change?
>>
>>30607069
A plot could work with Bowser being sick of trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom so he decides to try to take over Equestria. And then attempts to seek out MeadowBrook's 8 magical artifacts to ensure he cannot be stopped.

Just have the two of them remain silent and the mane cast works with that plot.
>>
>>30607049
Indoor plumbing.
>>
>>30607072
He got one in SM64.
>>
>>30607049
They bring plumbing and are remembered as heroes.
>>
>>30607158
>>30607250
I had a giggle.
>>
>>30607072
>Only for Queen Chrysalis to come knock it off the table and start rubbing the cake remains in Mario's face.
>Mario's face when.
>>
>>30608352
Wouldn't marios face when be covered in cake?
>>
Alot of shit is going to get jumped on.
>>
BING BING YAHOO
>>
>>30607049
they would invent faster travel with pipes! A few weeks later Twilight realizes that next to friendship, Power-Stars are the most powerful magic at all.
>>
File: IMG_2931.gif (22KB, 501x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.gif
22KB, 501x299px
>>30607049
They would ride ponies!
Ride them straight off cliffs.
Then jump off the ponies to read distant ledges, as he ponies fell to their deaths.
Fucking Yoshi killers.
>>
there'll be some bing bings over here, some wahoos over there

it'll be a great time
>>
>Mario thinks that Spike is a purple yoshi
>>
Luigi just has Terminal 7. The ponies aren't real.
>>
>>30609814
You also forget whenever Mario needs yoshi to eat something, he punches Yoshi's head.
>>
>>30607089
That would he great idea.
>>
>>30607089
this. love this idea
>>
File: Baby_Yoshi_World.jpg (85KB, 472x403px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Yoshi_World.jpg
85KB, 472x403px
>>30609814
t. mad Yoshi
I bet you are poribably a useless yellow one.

>>30609849
> Mario tries to forcefeed him to eat stuff to grow him up
>>
File: tfw.gif (447KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
447KB, 825x1024px
>>30612200
>twf it actually works.
>>
File: plumbing.jpg (34KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
plumbing.jpg
34KB, 720x576px
>>30607158
It's gonna be big.
>>
>>30607089
green when?
>>
>>30614170
I don't write green text anymore, too simplistic.
>>
>>30607049
> Spike and Luigi bond over their second banana status
> They become tight as fuck and when shit hits the fan they are the ones who swallow their fear, keep a straight lip and save the day despite being scared as fuck.
> After all done and fixed, they become pen pals and write to each other about their current adventures
>>
>>30614258
Are they both similar in that they are revered while being the underdog?
>>
>>30614340
They are the unlucky ones who either stay behind while Twilight and Mario save the day and get all the (honestly deserved) praise.

At the end of a long and comically unfortunate adventure both Spike and Luigi become full fledged heroes on their own merit and they aren't Twiligyt's assistant or the Green Guy anymore.
>>
>>30614406
I only say this because they became rather well known in their own right.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.