[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- New gods edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1495995920651.png (109KB, 317x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495995920651.png
109KB, 317x281px
>>30601677
Post sheets
>>
File: do it sheiggot.jpg (71KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
do it sheiggot.jpg
71KB, 300x225px
>>30601682
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30601682

https://pastebin.com/eiareCyD
>>
>>30601682
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>30601682
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
Last time on HQ...

Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Golem 5/2 (5/5)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Amy and Flaming reunited with Kid Pryce and Shei after returning from the Smouldering Grove with the spoils of their arena fights. Shei's post-Ember confidence evaporated shortly after Buiwong subtly threatened to harm Amy by pulling out part of her soul. But, Buiwong just as quickly put it back, and encouraged Shei be a bit more polite and subservient from now on. Kid Pryce, after returning from the cabin, seemed horrified at the prospect of having to face Sir Estuary, who had been told where Pryce was by Flaming and Amy in exchange for tokens.

In somewhat related events, Box encouraged the party to try again at subduing Miracle, but this time with a full party. Volkama attested that, with the right reagents and setup, he could induce astral projection along with Amy, and enable them to enter as a group.

Observer was finally confronted by Yes Mare within the cursed ruins. After a brief argument about how both the Void and this world were leaking into one another due to the Anomaly linking their worlds, Yes Mare tentatively agreed to tag along in search of the Lance, solely in the interest of undoing the damage to both worlds.

Flow's fight continued, with Voir Dire seemingly being defeated, but not yet slain. There was still the mystery of how many conditions one had to fulfill to kill him. One of these was severing all his limbs (reminiscent of the legendary hydra), and another was getting him to hear the call of a rooster (reminiscent of superstitions about cockatrices).
>>
File: Rubba dub fug.jpg (35KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
Rubba dub fug.jpg
35KB, 900x620px
>>30601682
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30601696
"I'd settle for a firm hoofshake, honestly. I'm not a very huggy person myself."

>>30601704
"Have you tried praying?" Mocha suggests. "He is a god, you know. I could try to contact him remotely, but he always talks my ear off whenever I just try to say hello."

>>30601704
River sighs and rubs her forehead. "You're the salt of the earth, Pryce. But, I'm going to get back to the ship. We've been out for a while, and I think we should put a LOT more thought into this before we go."

>>30601781
The latent magic in the area has grown more intense. The snake proceeds down toward the exit, which theoretically should lead to the corridor you entered before that room. However, it too has changed. It is now a thin stretch of hallway, with walls that are so close that you must proceed in single file. The floor, however, is littered with the corpses of many lurkers, as well as some larger blue fish-creatures that appear similar to the lurkers. Their bodies are half-picked apart and covered with dozens of flies. The corridor is quite long, and the corpses are so many that you cannot see the floor beneath them. The snake pauses with worry.

>>30601691
"Well, I can't imagine I'm the only one, since other varieties of spider lay eggs more frequently. But, I don't think so. If I have them, I've never met them."

"Well, if you don't like my job, you can sleep on the rocks outside," Mocha replies curtly.

>>30601691
"I wasn't," Box says ominously.

>>30601768
>>30601696
"Oh, I've heard of you," Mocha says as Shei returns. "You're kinda famous. You must be, if everyone around here talks about you so often."

She thinks over Shei's request. "Okay. If you can get one person who used to be your enemy to vouch that you're a good person, I'll teach you."
>>
>>30601784
Observer stands in silence, with so much death around he does not seem to move from his spot. He looks about the hallway as his fourth eye begins to open once again, searching for danger with both sets of eyes.

>Fourth Eye
[1d10]
>Perception
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30601784

Amy continues to gnaw on chicken. Her tail wags happily.
>>
>>30601784
Shei-Sher feels a gloom wash over him at Mocha's request "That will be difficult because I'm not a good person, not that I don't try -but.. it require's a genuine effort to be able to do good. More than solely doing what you think is good but realizing what you are and being able to put aside what you think you are so you might be able control yourself and what you THINK is good.. So I shall give it my most genuine effort. Thank you -erm." Shei pauses and then lifts his head from his kneel and bow. "I'm sorry I hadn't gotten your name."
>>
>>30601784
As Mocha explains her family to the buffalo, Flaming nods in interest. "Do you... meet with your grandfather often? Is he aware of what's happened here? Little Journey spoke of him but, he didn't make a lot of sense to me about 'where' he was. Something about him being, in-between things I didn't get..."

As she realizes she's insulted her profession, Flaming draws a quick gasp, "Oh! M-my apologies, truly." She lowers her head, "That came out totally wrong. You know I appreciate everything you've done for us so far, right?"

>>30601784
She stares at Box for a long moment.

"W-wait... really? Dungeon slugs are a thing?"
>>
>>30601784
>"I already tried that, but I haven't gotten any response back."

>>30601784
"Right, we should probably move to Zha soon and see how they're doing over there before anything else."
Pryce says in agreement to River, despite her having said nothing close to getting that kind of response.
"And... could you not mention the details of this to the others? I don't want this to fall into the wrong hooves, and if they're joining with whoever now I worry this information would spread if they knew."
>>
>>30601864
>continuing on a previous point from last game
"........." Flaming looks on deadpan at Shei for a few moments, eye slightly twitching.

"You were.... just... 'having a conversation with him'...?" She seizes up. "Is. He. Here?"
>>
>>30601897
Shei-Sher wants a little peace, to keep the solemness of his gesture. He ignores your question for now "...."
>>
>>30601805
Your sixth sense overloads as conflicting energies overlap, struggling against one another for domination of the area. A concentrated knot clashes further ahead. Each of them, surely, is above your own power. Yes Mare surveys the fly-eaten corpses with a curiosity so fake that it could only be to mask fear. "You feel it too, don't you?" she asks. "These 'emotions'. I find that too much of one is counterproductive. That is why I am operating at a low efficiency right now."

>>30601815
"I hope you don't mind if I sit here awhile," Mocha says. "I'm still feeling a bit funny, so I think I'll just stay here until Little Journey and your fly thrall come back."

>>30601864
"I'm Mocha. You've already met my granddad, so it's clear he trusts you at least. Though, I'm unsure what implications that will have for your training. But, if you're powerful enough to handle this rune, I think you should at least have a few enemies whose hearts you could turn."

She extends her hoof for a shake.

>>30601867
"Most definitely," Box says. "They're not even the weirdest thing you might get in your head in a dungeon! But don't worry, inside me you should be alright."

>>30601867
Mocha smiles, apparently over the slight already. "Sure. Okay, you can sleep on a bed after all."

"I can't meet with him, but occasionally I'll speak with him. LJ is right, mostly. Currently, he is trapped, split between the world and the layer of darkness that wraps around it. It's a bit like... a character from a book, being yanked out of the pages and squished in the book's spine. "

>>30601878
"Sound like him," Mocha says to KP. "Keep at it. He doesn't always answer in the most obvious ways, but he never lets one go unfulfilled."
>>
>>30601682
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>30601878
"I can't necessarily promise that," River says as she summons the dark corridor. "If this information of yours is truly legitimate, and such a thing can be used, not only to save our kind but mend the fabric of the world, then I can't let you go off alone. It's becoming increasingly clear that none of us is sufficient by ourselves, and if we were to lose you, we'd lose far too much. But I won't say much until you endeavor to leave, if at all."

>>30601928
>>30601781
Flow and Observer's Golem crush Voir Dire's body. Now all that's left is to sever the last of his limbs and figure out what else you must do to kill him.
>>
>>30601936
Flow nods at Vice and Trapper, and they toss back his Spinsaw. He gets to work on the other limbs.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

Meanwhile, the two goos look at each other.
>>"Oi...didn't the bloke's ead' get bigger when it came off?"
They both look at the severed arm that was attached to the Spinsaw earlier.
>>
>>30601924
"Fear is not an emotion too alien to us. We do not register or feel it the same way mortals do, however it lets us know of dangers ahead... We should remain cautious, search for every possible danger before moving ahead." Observer says, continuing his investigation of the area and focusing more on finding out exactly what may be beyond this hallway or what may be causing all this energy.

>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

>>30601936
Observer's Golem attempts to rush forward and rip off the last of Voir Dire's limbs.

>Golem: Sever limbs
[1d10]
>>
>>30601924

"Thrall?" Amy cocks her head at Mocha. "He's not our thrall. He's our friend!"

"Speaking of thralls..." Amy suddenly goes off on a tangent, thinking out loud to no one in particular. "I wonder what happened to that farm we saved..."
>>
>>30601924
>"Wish he'd just answer directly. Can't really blame him after all those fights, but that just makes it more strange he'd let me use that box. ...Oh well, can't do much about it now."

>>30601936
"That's all I ask, that this information doesn't get out until I leave for it."
Pryce steps up to the corridor to return with River.
"Thank you."
>>
>>30601917
She gives Shei a low groan for now, eagerly awaiting a moment when he can open up to her about what he's spoken with him about.

>>30601924
She growls at Box, "I have to be inside you to be safe?! But Flow was pulling gross stuff out of you before, I don't want to be in with gross stuff!"

>Mocha
She lets out a quick sigh of relief, "Phew. Okay, that's good. Your breakfasts might be better than what I get on our own ship, would hate to lose out on that."

As she explains Buiwong's predicament, she squints her eyes and tries to picture it, becoming a little more understanding of the situation. "I... think I see. So it's like, when you bake a loaf of bred, he's in the crust?" She smiles, "That's good, right? He can't do much to make the world worse from the crust."
>>
>>30601924
Shei-Sher stands from his position, pleased that Mocha seems to like him. He shakes her hoof "Well there is no shortage of enemies I can assure you of that haha" Shei-Sher laughs modestly

Shei-Sher turns to Flaming answer her along with Mocha

>>30601897
"Buiwong is everywhere, he always has been. Have you not learned that by now?"

>>30601924
"Oh!" Shei exclaims and faces Mocha again "There's something I wish to give you. Excuse me, one moment." Shei-Sher runs over to the spot in the barracks where his belongings are and rummages for a deck of cards wrapped tight with a hemp string. While he does Shei notices Miracle's Core is not where it was. A heat wave of stress washes over, he think's someone here must have gotten it not trusting him with it. He tries not to think of the worst and puts the thought aside just for now.

Shei-Sher returns to Mocha with the deck of cards. The front is colorized with varying pigments made from plants and show the details of different types of faerie. Drawn much like the style of a rider-waite tarot card. At the bottom are statistics and information written in a way one would assume it was a children's card game. On the back of the card is the silhouette of a spider with goat horns and Gabriele's Seal white on the thorax of the silhouette.

>https://pastebin.com/rtcdUAmp
"It is a card game I made. Still in the prototypical stages. It also carries information to help ponies tame demons and spirits, or at the very least be wary of them. You might not know the process for making copies but if you did it would be a great help if you could distribute them among the little spiders. It could also be fun. It is only a quaint hobby of mine, there's verily no obligation."
>>
>>30601956
>>30601967
As Vice and Trapper check on the severed limbs, they see that both arms and the head have indeed grown larger, as the side-effect of Voir Dire's study of the legendary hydra. But more importantly, the skull and both limbs, melting flesh dripping off of them, are floating, and all three of them wield weapons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fisyk8uWq4o

Voir Dire's headless body sticks one foot up and kicks Flow straight in the chin, before standing up.
>Flow 5/4

Then, the body clacks one heel on the ground, and a blade-point emerges from the heel of his boot. The Golem attempts to break one of the legs, and feels it start to buckle under the pressure.
The Left and Right Arms attack Vice and Trapper. [1d10+3] [1d10+3]
The Skull cleaves at both Flow and the Golem. [1d10+5]
Meanwhile the legs kick at Flow. [1d10+3]

>>30601967
"Wow. Did all the accumulated knowledge of this world lead to that revelation?"

As you survey the rooms around you, you detect a large source of wild, natural magic. It's reminiscent of the plant-network being that you discovered outside, sprawling around the trees. Each room's contents are hazy and murky, as a result of whatever curse has caused the rooms to rearrange. Only one's appearance is definite, and in that room you see Malicey battling with a floating mare in an intricate, long green shawl-dress.

>>30601971
"Weird, I assumed that you would have a few demons under your command by now," Mocha says. "Making friends with them... sounds like my granddad and mom, actually. Oh, and that guy you brought in? He's doing better the last time I checked him. He's eating somewhat, but he's not speaking."
>>
>>30601977
>>30601971
>>30602040
River and Pryce return to the ship via Dark Corridor. Upon seeing the similarities between KP and Pryce, Mocha scratches her head.

"Anyway," Volkama says impatiently. "Now that Shei and Amy have returned, you can perform the ritual now and speak with Miracle! Certainly she will not be amused if he leaves us to tangle with her alone."
"Don't rush them," Zjetya says. "I'd be nervous too. Are you guys ready, or do you want to put it off a little while?"

>>30602028
Box looks wounded. "I also know of a few dungeoneering tricks that you could use to protect yourself..."

>>30602028
"Well, it'd be more apt if, from the inside of the crust, he could change the flavor and texture of the bread, and change how the dough rises and spreads, and influence how each individual pocket of air morphs and fits in with the others."

>>30602040
"Huh. Kind of reminds me of those blue books that tamers carry around." She puts the deck away. "We do have a printing press, but it breaks down pretty often so I don't think this can be prioritized. We use it for important business only."
>>
>>30602071

"I'd like to talk to him later," Amy says, nervous about how the farm will respond to her.

"I don't want to command anyone, though. I just want everyone to be friends and happy."

>>30602078
>>30602040
>>30602028

"I'd like to go," Amy looks to the others. "But, I"m scared we don't have enough. Will anyone else go with us?"

>prayer of enlightenment for Astral Projection
>>
>>30602078
A smile finds it's way onto Shei-Sher's face as he exudes excitement "I can help you with that! I have a fantastic intuition for machinations. Please you must show me to it some time. You cannot imagine how painstaking it is to make copies by hoof. Thankfully I rarely sleep so I often have entire nights for it, but it can be so vexing when you make errors."

>>30602078
>"Now that Shei and Amy have returned, you can perform the ritual now and speak with Miracle!
"That's what happened to it!" Shei-Sher exclaims with a mix of relief and annoyance "Yes, please! Let us put it off for another time."
>>
>>30602078
>"It's a long story, don't worry too much it's some copy clone spell."
KP says in response to Mocha's action as Pryce returns.

>>30602078
>>30602100
>>30602028
"You're going to jump into that angel's core again? What's been going— No, forget it, I don't want to know."
Pryce begins to say as he returns mid-conversation.

>>30602078
"Zjetya, can you translate any language, or was it just that one beetle you were able to understand?"
>>
>>30602071
"Damnit...I knew something like this'll happen."
He shakes his head after getting kicked, and lunges forwards to start sawing off one of the legs.
[1d10+3]+2
[1d10+3]+2

He also focuses on himself.
>VoG
[1d10]

Vice grabs the Bow of the Stormking off Flow's back, and launches a Frostbullet arrow at Voir's head.
[1d10]
Trapper takes up the Kukuru Claws and lunges at the head as well.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30602078
At Box's next statement, Shorthorns' attention is grabbed.

"Really...? Like what?"

>>30602040
>>30602078
Her jaw drops at Mocha's more detail explanation. "B-but that's a LOT of stuff he's doing to the bread! He's practically controlling the whole bread, is he that strong already?!"

She turns to Shei, "I didn't want to believe it when Journey tried to explain it to me. You KNOW what Buiwong did to the whole world, right?!"

>>30602100
>>30602116
>>30602078
"Well, I don't mind seeing to Miracle sooner rather than later. The longer we put it off, the more difficult it's going to be. But maybe we could at least wait until we have everyone back on the ship. Observer, Flow, and the adult Pryce are still missing. I'd like to ask Observer in particular if he has any tips on this sort of thing that could combine with what Shei's researched so far before we go in."

"Can anyone tell us when they all might be back?"
>>
>>30602126
"NOT to fight. We're going in just to apologize on SOME-GOAT's behalf, and try to get her to give him back what she stole from him. Miracle's core is a boon we risked our lives to get, she could have a lot of information that could help us."
>>
>>30602071
"I already knew that fact from birth, but I suppose the knowledge does help support it." Observer replies. As he focuses on the energies, Observer can't help but wonder what Malicey was doing battling another being for only mere moments before he decides it's best to just leave them be.

"One of these rooms should have a clue... Mortals often forget the traps they set and require reminders." Observer says, looking around for possible clues around the place. He then begins to analyze the corpses to see what the different causes of death may have been.

>Perception: Investigate area further
[1d10+3]

>Analyze: Corpse Autopsy
[1d10+1]

>Golem
OG doesn't waste any time, immediately attempting to crush the skull with a retaliatory strike.

>Golem Retaliation
[1d10]
>>
>>30602126

"I mean, it's not like Shei's any use to anyone so tiny," Amy responds to Pryce as she pokes Shei in his stomach playfully.
>>
>>30602136
>"I didn't want to believe it when Journey tried to explain it to me. You KNOW what Buiwong did to the whole world, right?!"
"Yes! Yes! I am aware!" Shei says with exasperation "And do you remember my explanation for being involved with him? It was the only way I could of had a chance to save my mother and then after the only way to free my people from Mr'uthgar during calamity. Please, I am not proud of it. Let us move on."

>>30602136
Shei-Sher gives his input wanting to avoid the encounter for now. "I think we should at least wait a couple days. To gain more power in case she is violent but to also let tensions settle."
>>
>>30602143
"Either way it doesn't sound like a good idea to me so soon."
>>
>>30602150
>Phantasmagoria of Infallibility: Use whenever you critfail as a free action; Both rolls are DC 4; On success, the critfail's negative effects are negated but the roll still fails. You then "store" that critfail for later use. As an Instant action, you can use that stored critfail on an enemy. This critfail will not affect their rolls for that turn, but it will cause 1 critfail's worth of damage and negative effects to occur to them. You can store up to 3 critfails.
[1d10]
>>
>>30602126
"Wait Pryce please talk them out of it." Shei says almost helplessly

>>30602151
Shei-Sher becomes ticklish at Amy poking him and lets out a giggle before quickly stopping himself "ba-ah! Stop Amy." Shei says with mild embarrassment "And rest assured I can still be of plenty service in a fight." He says salvaging his pride.
>>
>>30602217
"It's none of my business, they can do whatever they want."
>>
>>30602143
"An apology will only make her more angry" Shei-Sher grieves.
>>
>>30602227
Shei-Sher is distraught at how apathetic Pryce could be towards his friend's own well being.
>>
>>30602217

"But, we're about to do a lot of crazy stuff. We need to be at more than our best!"
>>
>>30602100
"It's more that you COULD have demons under your control. There's a difference between having a Contract with a demon and having one as your thrall. You seem strong enough that you wouldn't even need a Contract or payment for certain weak demons. You'd make a good candidate for being a demon lord. I guess that's why Mudi likes you."

>>30602126
"Now I wanna try it," Mocha says.

>>30602126
"I can translate insect languages only," Zjetya says. "Why?"

>>30602136
"Well, I'll share those later. Right now I'm losing a bit of the conversation at hand," Box says.

>>30602136
"You don't have to be strong to control the world," Mocha says. "In fact, the weakest person in the world could control it. All you need to do is nudge the right things in the right places, and make the right people look the right ways. That seems to be all that granddad can do from his weakened position, but it's certainly working. After all, why do you think that all of us, all who are from Accorsia, made it across the continent to the northwest? Doesn't it strike you as a pretty big coincidence? That was no coincidence, but it wasn't some grand conspiracy either. It was the result of small acts of influence. If Granddad had acted like this in the first place, instead of going for his big, grand war, he could've won."

>>30602136
>>30602116
>>30602100
>>30602126
"Very well," Volkama says. "Perhaps it would be more prudent to wait until we've a full party, just in case we must fight."
>>
>>30602150
>>30602128
>VoG succeeds
Voir retaliates with a searing flurry of blows, leaving none unscathed.
>Vice 3/1
>Trapper 2/1
>Flow 0/3
>Golem 0/1
"Bwahahaha!" Voir laughs. "On second thought, no! You are far too useful as an opponent to ever be acceptable as my ally! I'd never let you join my army; having an enemy like you is much too... well, fun! Now, admit I've bested you, black knight!"

>>30602150
The hallway has no exits but the one at the end, and in the room ahead, you see some vines curling around a fountain in the center of the room, with three halls extending forward. It seems that each of these lurkers died from being bitten and stung to death by thousands of flies. Lingering dark energy wafts around the corpses like the stink of death.

Yes Mare frowns and starts to nudge you from behind. "How long do you intend to sit here as if we were in a library? There are no books here, just dead bodies."
>>
>>30602239

"Well, if we're not going to go yet, I'm going to talk to the farm," Amy says as she gets up, leaving the remains of the chicken on the ground.

She starts walking in a random direction before she realizes she doesn't know where to go. She turns to look at Mocha. "Which way?"
>>
>>30602244
Flow gets on a knee as he starts growing back his arm, and most of his torso.
"Black knight? Might wanna check your eyes, mate," he says with a smirk.
>Escape Artist

Vice shakes his head and sees if he can get Observer's golem back up.
>DC-1
[1d10]
And Trapper gives Flow the last of his water.
[1d10]
>>"Aye y' daft wanker! Y' can't beat us that easily, eh?"
>>
>>30602236
>>30602239
Shei-Sher sighs so relieved "See Volkama agrees. Please I promise I will do this but it just isn't the time yet."

"That said, would you mind staying here with Flaming a while longer. I have something I need to talk to Pryce about but afterward there was something fun I wanted to do with you and Flaming if you'll join me."
>>
>>30602288

"Oh?" Amy stops before she leaves. "Two at once?" she says playfully. "Shei, you dog! I didn't think you had it in you!"
>>
>>30602227
"uh excuse me Pryce." Shei-Sher approaches adult Pryce "Do you mind if we talk in private. There was something personal again I wanted to ask of you."
>>
>>30602182
>>30602210
>>30602239
Flaming grunts. "Well... it WAS just this morning. And we have five days before we have to be to Tartarus. So maybe waiting until tomorrow isn't such a bad idea."

She turns up towards Volkama, "Well then, at the least, I should try seeing into where the others went. I know where Pryce left to but can anyone point me where Flow or Observer might be? I'd like to check on them if anything."

>>30602182
Flaming grunts, "I know... I remember. But, that doesn't make me forget about the BAD stuff he did either. He broke the Firmament, Shei, I'll never forgive him for that."

>>30602239
Flaming leers at Box, "Well, they better be ready for me when I come back later then."

She turns to Mocha, "Journey said something just like that, too. That he was urging all of the refugees coming from Accorsia to the northwest to Zha and the nearby areas. So Buiwong has that power now? To just.... make little nudges in either direction? Make you pick like whether you want sugar on your pancakes in the morning or not?" She seems stupified. "On paper it doesn't seem that great an ability at all but, at large... I could see how much he can do with that."
>>
>>30602244
Observer simply gives Yes Mare a glance after being nudged and looks onward to the other room. He begins to investigate each hall before deciding on one, trying to find out which hall may be the safest to follow and begins to head down it.

>Perception
[1d10+3]
>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

"You have not been around one of my kind much inside the void, have you?" Observer asks, ignoring the rude treatment being given to him.

>Golem
Being recovered by Flow, Observer's golem continues to fight without end, following his protocols until it's body breaks down.

>Continue attacking Voir's Head
[1d10]
>>
>>30602239
>"You'll have to wait for Observer to get back then. The one guy who did it to me died and his kid clone is out cold in that cabin."

>>30602239
"Oh, I was hoping you'd be able to translate these refugees. Both Zha and Fantasia are being overwhelmed by ponies that are being pushed on both cities by this tribe of demons, but we couldn't understand heir language to get more details."

>>30602304
"Yes, there's a lot of things I need to get to. Tell me here to get it over with."
>>
>>30602303
Shei-Sher seems a little more naive at this age and actually believes you and follows it up with a hot blush of the head "Heavens no no-o-o! I w-would never you're the only one fo- ahm nmm" Shei-Sher acesses himself "You're teasing me again. Hehe oh Amy, if I was as old as Volkama you would give me a heart attack." he says with a smile.
>>
>>30602340

Amy simply laughs as Shei blushes. "You're so ADORABLE," she says, giving him a hug.
>>
>>30602335
Shei-Sher looks down and clenches his hoof. He didn't want to ask in front of anyone else afraid they might worry. "Could you complete the brand on my back. The one you etched when- well.. you know."
>>
>>30602353
"...Why."
>>
>>30602346
Shei-Sher smiles again as he's given a hug, a little embarrassed with the public display of affection but he doesn't show it. He hugs her back.
"I suppose that's the one good thing about being so small."
>>
>>30602265
Mocha conjures a dark corridor, and you follow it back to the cabin. The main room has been vacated by all but the spiders. In the barracks, you see Sister Renee tending to the silent farm, who is laying in a bed with a blank expression, and breadcrumbs around his mouth. In the next room over, you hear the others talking.

>>30602285
>>30602331
"Whatever your title is matters little, foolish colt! You are outmatched and outarmed. I vastly tower over you, as all demons ultimately do before mortalkind. If you will not bow your head, I will help you!"
OG then bonks him on the head. "Ow!"
>OG 5/1
>Flow 11/5
The Head and Right Arm swing at Flow and Vice [1d10+5] [1d10+3]
The Legs swaggeringly attempt to jab Flow. [1d10+3]
The Left Arm cleaves Vice and OG. [1d10+3]

>>30602313
"That's about right!" Mocha says.

>>30602288
>>30602313
>>30602335
"It's unlikely Flow and Observer will be back before nightfall," Volkama says. "Given they went with the dragon and the silent rider, they will likely use the dark corridor to return here. Chasing after them would be fruitless."
"Well, in the meantime, one other thing that I think we ought to do is keep an eye on the situation outside," Zjetya says. "Let's not forget that Metatron is still out there, and we still haven't heard from either Witch about Mirror Image's whereabouts."

>>30602331
"What is that supposed to mean?" she asks.

You reach a scribe's office, full of stone furniture and runic inscriptions that look difficult to decipher. You notice that there are a few of those green vines from earlier running along the ground like circuits, leading from the room to the next hall.

>>30602335
"Well, I may not be able to do that right now, but I do remember hearing of a translation spell that one could use for that. Places that are sources of big commerce would probably have something along those lines, but Vitral's in too much of an uproar to do that. Maybe we could check at a library somewhere outside the city?"
>>
>>30602386

"H-hi..." Amy says awkwardly as she walks into the room. "I hope I'm making it up to you. I'm so sorry for everything. I just..." she starts to tear up.

"Is there anything more I can do? If you need anything, please ask. Can you talk? I... I need to hear you talk."

[1d10] to gently convince him to talk
>>
>>30602386
"I've had bar fights with minotaurs bigger than you, pal."
He swings the Spinsaw at both of his legs.
[1d10+5]+2
[1d10+5]+2

>"This might be bad timing, Sir Flow, but you should consider using that spike."
Vice and Trapper both go for Voir's left arm.
V: [1d10]
T: [1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30602386
"That's kind of scary... so like, he could be manipulating me right now and I might not even know it?"

>>30602386
As Volkama explains the others' situation, she bows her head, "AH. I understand. Well in which case, I won't wander off too far then to make sure we don't have a search party coming for ME after they return."

When Zjetya brings up the situation, she turns to look out towards the Metatron's position in Birdcage. "There could be some more citizens who need our help but, the chaos is so thick I don't know how much we can do. Blessings is seeing to Ecclesia, and Little Journey is seeing if he can find Tantrum or anyone else in need of help down there. I might check up on him, see if he needs any help."
>>
>>30602378
Shei-Sher swallows some saliva through a ball in his throat. He doesn't know why answering this is getting him so emotional "When I.. When I look at my notes about Gabriele. In my journal. I can't read them, sort of.. More importantly when I look at the seal she gave me it's- I can't. See it, it's like it fades in and out of the color on the pages but I can never focus on it. I can't even recognize it and then I think about Gabby and the memories feel foggy, it's all so frustratingly" He heaves the last word almost teary eyed "I'm afraid I'm losing her, like she's slipping from my mind and I can't help it Pryce. I can't help thinking she gave me something very precious and I lost it doing something stupid again. Please, Pryce I'm just scared I'll forget her."
>>
>>30602386
You can skip me for now I'm speaking with Pryce.
>>
>>30602386
Observer converses with Yes Mare more as he investigates the room, inspecting the details of the runic inscriptions to memorize them in case it may assist later in these ruins. After investigation if nothing of significant importance is found, Observer would then continue to the next room.

>Perception
[1d10+3]
>Analyze: Memorize runes
[1d10+1]

"It is meant to imply that you have not been able to study one of the knowledge sub-species of voidlings before meeting me. We like to look at objects and environments extensively, more than the others do... Although I am more quick to my examinations than most knowledge thirsters." Observer says, bringing up a short almost translated word to what voidlings call one another within the void. "If I am incorrect, then I apologize." He adds.

>Golem
Observer's Golem attempts to dodge out of the way from Voir's attack.

>Golem dodge
[1d10]
>>
>>30602386
"I don't plan on sticking around here much longer, don't think any of us should."
>"Y-yea, we should probably move location pretty quickly."

>>30602386
"Sounds like Zha would already have one of those then, since they've already been the one safe haven. Maybe it's not much of a worry after all, in understanding them at least."

>>30602456
Pryce is silent at Shei's explanation. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in thought as he mulls over the request.
"...Fine. But step outside, we don't need burnt fur clogging this ship."
>>
>>30602497
"Of course" Shei-Sher steps outside following Pryce assumedly takes place next post. Or whenever you're ready.
>>
>>30602412
The farm half-mumbles a few scattered sounds, but nothing more. Renee sighs and cleans off his mouth, then dabs at the sweat on his forehead.

>>30602420
"All your smack talk has left your skills wanting!" Voir taunts as the two of you trade blows. You finally sever the left leg, leaving only the right one intact.
Vice is destroyed, and you are knocked down again by the onslaught.
>Flow 0/4
>OG 1/1
The Left arm is broken and falls to the ground.
The Right Arm cuts into Trapper now. [1d10+3]
The Head mercilessly cleaves at Trapper and Flow. [1d10+5]
The Right Leg tries to drop-kick Flow. [1d10+3]

>>30602450
"Honestly? I don't know enough to say." Mocha confesses.

>>30602497
"Hopefully, if they've been taking in all that they can so far. Unfortunately, it's not the most common spell either, but I'd think that Ecclesia would have gotten their hooves on it by some point, too."

>>30602450
>>30602465
>>30602497
You hear the sound of another dark corridor opening from outside, followed by the sound of three bodies collapsing to the ground.

>>30602472
"You are annoying. Does your apology account for that?"

You are reminded of the general dispositions of most power voidlings: Temperamental and while not stupid, they prefer brutally simple solutions and little patience for the complex. They often bully other voidlings.

The runes seem to relay the religious beliefs of the temple's owner, but do little more than that.

As you move on to the next room, your eyes take note of the vines. One of the vines that originally extended out of the room and across the length of the next hallway abruptly changes. Now, it only extends about half the length of the hall, before making a sharp right turn into the wall.

The next room contains a shrine to a creature halfway in appearance between a stag and a bear, along with an offering-plate before it, which holds many clay pots that presumably hold offerings. In the room beyond it, you hear the sounds of intense argument.
>>
>>30602555
Flow lays on the ground, and starts getting back up, without regenerating his lost goo.
[1d10]

Trapper picks up the Spinsaw, and starts charging at Voir's head.
[1d10]
>>"Just you wait, arsehole! We're gonna beat the piss outta you in no time!"
>>
>>30602555
"Problem is now they're getting too many. Hopefully they aren't doing as bad as Fantasia."

>>30602555
>>30602517
Pryce steps outside with Shei, while KP stays inside and hops up to a window to watch from afar. Pryce gives a glance over to the new corridor opening, but focuses back on the current task.

>>30602517
Pryce leads Shei a little distance from the ship, not too far out but enough that the burnt smell won't be a nuisance afterwards.
"If you have anything you want to do to brace yourself, do it now. Don't want you moving during this."
>>
>>30602555
>>30602497
Shei-Sher steps outside with Pryce (I assume we're nearing sunset by now) Shei-Sher lets down his robe and shows his back to Pryce where the half-made brand is. Across it and down his spine runs a large scar given to him by Vir-can's axe long ago and surrounding that all around his back is scaring. Pryce might recognize as whip marks or marks from flagellation from his time in the church.

Shei-Sher takes a deep breathe "i'm ready."
>>
>>30602590
"I will be fine.." Shei-Sher clenches the grass beneath him. Shei has a lot of experience with torture, he thinks it won't be so bad.
>>
>>30602555

"Hmm," Amy contemplates. "What's going on in his head?" she asks out loud as she leaves her own body.

"I hope I do this like Shei taught me..."

[1d10] to astral project
>>
>>30602555
"If you find me annoying then you may not like the company I have been with since I arrived in this world." He speaks to her, accepting her rude comment as something being normal.

Upon seeing the clay pots on the offering shrine, Observer decides to entertain himself by adding a small nicely formed pot onto the plate. He then analyzes both of the pots to see what may be inside before peering yet not entering the next room.

>Analyze: Clay pots
[1d10+1]
>I Dream of Alchemy: Make clay pot as offering.
[1d10]

>Golem
Observer's golem, in it's possibly final attempt, tries to smash the leg and sever it's connection.
>Golem smash: Sever final right leg for good
[1d10]
>>
>>30602555
Flaming grunts. "Hrrmph... then, I will just need to make sure everything I do is taken with the utmost consideration so that I know it is ME, not him, making the calls."

>>30602555
As the new dark-corridor opens up nearby, Flaming's ear crops up in interest. "Huh...? What was that?" She noticed that the sounds of the arrivals sounded like they had 'dropped', so she puts extra haste into her investigation to see who's there.
>>
>>30602603
>>30602617
Pryce nods as Shei gives him the okay.
His horn glows bright red, focusing his magic into a fine point for the branding. He looks down at the brand, the symbol tossed around so much recently he already sees it as completed. He focuses on the end points of where he stopped last time, Shei skin glowing red as well and the heat beginning to sear his flesh to continue the seal's design and bring it to a finished mark. Pryce's magic moves along slowly, almost agonizingly at first to leave it as perfect to the original as he can get.
>Pryce will take his time to finish the brand, this will be fluff
>Time it takes/How painful it is [Higher is faster/less pain] [1d10]
>>
>>30602590
"Well, if they truly wanted to see survivors come from Vitral, there certainly may be some now," Zjetya remarks sadly.

>>30602580
You get up and strike back against the Right Arm and Leg, knocking them back, but the Head uses the opportunity to crush you with the sword in its teeth.
>Flow 11/3
>Trapper 0/0
"Good! Let the sound of swords be all the talking we need!" Voir declares. He headbutts you, while the Right Arm and Leg fall to the ground, stunned.
[1d10+5]

>>30602625
"And you... don't interefere with the song of swords!" Voir declares, swinging about to crush OG's head. He falls across the battlefield, with bits and pieces breaking off, and collapses amid the chaos next to the Void Golem.
>OG 0/0

>>30602623
When you separate your soul from your body, you gain the ability to see the soul within the farm. The head and heart are clouded with dark swirls of intensely negative energy.

>>30602636
"But what if he wants you to think that?"

>>30602636
As you rush outside to the other side of the ship that Shei and Pryce are on, you see Busta, Little Journey and Temper Tantrums, laying in a pile as the dark corridor closes behind them. Their faces are covered with ash and rubble, as though they were in the midst of a sandstorm, but worse still: Bits and pieces of their bodies have been turned into solid glass. The damage appears worst upon Tantra, whose entire right half is glass. Next is LJ, whose damage is mostly upon his back legs and shoulders, while Busta's damage, although smaller overall, is largely upon his chest. All seem half-conscious.
>>
>>30602625
It seems that there is a honey-like substance in the pots, which contains a new magical substance, heretofore undetected. The pots themselves are ordinary.

"Why? Have you accompanied yourself with the 'friend' creature I've heard about?"

You make a pot, but can't recreate the honey inside. You feel a bit rejuvenated after your offering.

In the next room over, it seems that Malicey and the floating, dress-wearing mare are having an argument. Periodically, the two will fling spells at one another. While the mare controls lightning-spewing clouds with a flap of her sleeve, Malicey has a rotten-looking peach in her hoof, and from it come swarms of flies, which the floating mare easily dispatches with lightning.
>>
>>30602703
Flow gets up and swings Schlangenschwert right at the center of Voir's skull.
[1d10+6]+2
[1d10+6]+2
"By all means!"
He also gets Vice out on the field as well.
>IotB
>>
>>30602703
KP hops back from the window as Pryce brands Shei, a little too much for him to see. He walks over to River, since she returned with Pryce earlier.
>"Hey, so where'd you and the big guy go? Is he doing alright?"
>>
>>30602703

"Heh, I bet I look like that sometimes," Amy muses to herself.

She doesn't really know what she's doing, but she puts her astral hoof into the swirling darkness in his heart. She tries to absorb it like she would her own emotions. [1d10] (feel free to make this do nothing regardless of roll, she IS spitballing here)
>>
>>30602700
"Aaghn..." Shei lets out he grits his teeth and clenches the grass. It doesn't actually hurt as much as he thought it would but it's still a painful, searing pain that drives him nuts having to keep sustained for so long.

Shei-Sher sighs once Pryce finishes "Thank you Pryce. You don't know how much this means to me." He puts on his robe " ah teh teh teh" Shei utters as the fabric touches the sensitive skin. "So tender."

"Umm Pryce there's another thing I needed to ask you... Have you been -I realize you would be the last of anyone to do something like this but recently, did you pray to Buiwong?"
>>
>>30602703
"What? No, that was my idea! Wasn't it... no, it had to be. But..." Flaming stammers, "Wait, what if it wasn't... what if me wondering if it wasn't was him too?! GAH! This is going to make my head hurt, p-please stop."

>>30602703
After coming around to the other side of the ship, she gasps as she sees the sight of the three bodies passed out in front of her. She looks over their glassy parts, eyes widening in bewilderment, as she runs over to them, Busta first, "Busta! Journey! Tantra? What happened?!"

She feels the glassy part of Busta's chest carefully, not wanting to break it, as she checks over each of them in turn. "Please, say something, anything! HEY! I need help!" She cries out to those nearby and on the ship for help carrying them, not trusting her self to move something as easily broken as glass on her own.
>>
>>30602710
Observer takes a bit of the honey with the vial, feeling the rejuvenation as some sort of sign that it may be safe to take a small sample from the offerings. "I travel with more mortal beings, not Buiwong. They have given me an odd sense of intense curiosity to follow them, seeing what it has resulted in thus far already." Observer says, he attempts to peer past the room for a possible exit or even an exit in this room. Considering the shifting rooms, he returns back to see if the rooms have shifted to something new upon entering this room.
>Perception: Peer around for new exits/paths
[1d10+3]

"However I have a treasure I keep with me and speak with." Observer says, holding up Old Boney from her backpack. "Old Boney, tell me the funniest thing about mortal life." Observer asks, awaiting one of old boney's nice answers.
>>
>>30602769
Pryce's horn dims with a little smoke after the intensive brand, taking a step back from Shei to let him recover.

At the question, he looks at Shei with shock.
"Why would I ever pray to him, after everything he did this world?"
He says, almost scorning the goat for having such an idea.
>>
>>30602803
"I think you need to talk with your younger self. I was speaking with Buiwong earlier and I heard your voice. It sounded as if you were asking for something."
>>
>>30602703
Shei-Sher enters back into the ship along with Pryce and not seeing Amy anywhere asks Volkama "Do you know where Amy had gone off to?"
>>
>>30602819
"He wouldn't do anything like that. He may be a kid but he's not stupid to converse with that scum."

>>30602788
>>30602703
Pryce looks over at hearing Flaming's outcries, running over as he sees the three as glass.
"What happened over here?"
Pryce questions as he looks over the parties.

His horn glows white, changing his magic to try and reverse whatever it is that has happened to them, starting with Tantrum.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]
>>
>>30602788
>>30602703
At hearing Flaming's cries Shei-Sher runs over to the sound and is appalled by what has occurred
"My God. They let the fog touch them." Shei-Sher takes out Pupil and dangles it over all of their bodies.

[1d10+1] Appraise
whats the status?
>>
>>30602847
Flaming shakes her head as she looks at the partially glassed over trio on the ground, just barely keeping herself held back from touching them out of fear of breaking them. "I-I don't know! They just came out of the dark corridor looking like this, I don't know what to do!"

>>30602871
"The fog? What do you mean? D-do you know how to fix them?!"
>>
>>30602847
"Pryce please, I am being serious. You need to speak with him. He could have a spider." Shei-Sher conveys the utmost seriousness in his tone.
>>
>>30602745
"Well, your other half has gotten a wild idea in his head..." River sits down with KP and explains the contents of the trip to Fantasia, from the refugees and Treibheanna to the Lance.

>>30602758
As you put your hoof in, it is like plummeting your hand into boiling water that is also full of prickling needles. You involuntarily retract your hoof before you can even go below the surface. Meanwhile, Renee notices that your body is starting to slouch over, and props you up with a blanket.

>>30602722
The two of you clash again, but this time, Voir's skull falls, and each of the body parts lays inert.

Each of the limbs has been severed. "Good, good, lad!" Gegenschein shouts over the chaos of the fighting all around you. Now, onto the next step!"

Suddenly, more demons start to leak from Voir's severed, rapidly-decomposing arms, but they are small and feeble-looking, clutching small possessions like baubles and trinkets. Some of the demons that are fighting Ecclesia even flee.
>>
>>30602803
>>30602788
>>30602769
Pryce's spell has no effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q43wzP6A1CM

Tantra sits up, the most lucid out of all of them despite being the most horrendously disfigured by the glass transformation. Every muscle in his body strains, and he raises a hoof, then gives a mighty shout that shakes the surrounding area. "HRAAAGH!"

A new dark corridor opens. Shortly after, many more ash-covered ponies and demons flee out of the corridor, with parts of their bodies turned to glass as well. In terror and confusion, they flee in all directions, while a few try to quell the madness. Distinctions between demon and mortal blur, as all are equally laid low by the disfigurements.

In the distance to the south, in the direction of the Cozy Vimana, there is a giant storm of white dust. In short time, there is a colossal explosion, spreading the particles far and wide. Your mind returns to the battle in the Birdcage, where particles such as these fell from the sky as Miracle failed to summon Metatron properly, and pieces of his body broke off.

>>30602789
Behind you, there is a new room, cluttered with large square stones that have more runes. The room ahead has not yet changed. You notice, again, that the vine seems to abruptly lead into the wall now. It doesn't look like it's coming through a hole in the wall. It's like when a model clips through an object in a vidya game.

"Getting drunk and laughing with friends about things that are not very funny at all. Truly, to forget that one will die, that one will be unhappy, that one will lose his way, that one will suffer, is to have fun," Ol' Boney replies.
"Well, that sounds fairly illogical. I'm not sure if you're right about yourself being a Knowledge Voidling."
>>
>>30602890

Amy looks at her hoof. She knows this burning feeling. But, it's even more intense. She can't let him keep feeling this way. She grunts with determination, and, without another thought, plunges her hoof back in.

[1d10] for helping a pony in need!
>>
>>30602884
"If I attained what I sought from fighting Chorazin, very likely. But as I am, I'm only an angel could be able to reverse such an affliction. We need to contact Mirror Image."
>>
>>30602890
Flow puts Schlangenschwert back in its sheath, and reaches in his raincoat.

Vice jogs next to him.
>"I can't wait to see this. I wonder if it'll work or not!"
Flow nods in agreement, and crouches down to Voir's head, and places the tent peg he got from Hope right on the base of his skull.
He raises the hammer, and slams it down on the spike.
[1d10]
>>
>>30602887
"A spider? Don't be crazy, he's been carrying around that frog, he doesn't need to worry about bugs."

>>30602884
"They have to be somewhat alright if they opened a corridor here..."

>>30602890
>"Whoa... Things must've gotten desperate, or something, if he wants to go for that now. I really need to get a moment to talk with him... And I guess Fantasia is out to help him calm down..."

>>30602896
Pryce takes a step back as Tantra gets up, shocked he's able to move as glass. Pryce steps back evne further as the flood of more rush out from another corridor, horn glowing reflexively at the panic as they scatter.
His head shifts over to the explosion and the particles spreading, looking down to Tantra.
"Can you move? Let's get back to the ship and you can explain."
Pryce says with urgency, already stepping back towards the ship. If they can't move, Pryce carries the three of them in carefully in his telekinesis.
>>
>>30602896
Observer follows into the room, investigating the vine first for anything strange with his Fourth Eye. However when he approaches the square stones, he analyzes them to see if they have the same runes as the previous ones and if they have any hidden function.

>Fourth Eye: Investigate vine further
[1d10]
>Analyze: Stone squares
[1d10+1]

Seeing that Yes Mare is not entertained by Old Boney as much as Observer is, he decides to thank the old skull and put him away before replying back to Yes Mare. "Fallacy. How can you be sure if you have not taken the time to get to know me?" Observer asks, attempting to mask his condescending question with a hint of confusion.
>>
>>30602896
Flaming kneels down closer to Tantra as he tries to get up, putting her hooves on his fur, "No, don't move! You don't want to risk breaking something..."

She's taken aback as he gives out a tremendous cry, then looks on at the Dark Corridor that opens up and sends his fellow victims into a scurry, and then Flaming's Heart drops as she looks on back to the giant dust-storm in the Cozy Vimana. "Right... the fog..." she whispers barely as she looks on at the mayhem pouring out of the dark corridor. She closes her eyes, "How terrible..."

>>30602923
"An angel alone can fix this? Mirror Image should still be safe if Vizsla kept her word to go searching for her, do you remember how she said we could contact her? Let's get these three back in the ship to heal, then we can look for her!"

>>30602945
As Pryce lifts them up in the telekinesis, she looks on carefully at her friends. "Please be careful, don't drop them now! Steady, easy... slowly..."
>>
>>30602896
"What's happening!" She-Sher screams in confusion as the the dark corridor opens and a flood of afflicted ponies and demons rush forth from it. as he watches the devastation the angels had wrought on them all it reminds him him of volkama's friends who were turned demonic and Shei feels his heartbreak for an inexplicably.

Seeing the white dust cover the sky and reach them a grim shiver crawls over Shei-Sher. "We need to leave this place now! Where is Wireframe! We aren't safe here." Shei-Sher lords around, tapping the ground with his staff as he walks.
>>
>>30602959
>>30602896
"I don't know if she can Flaming but it's our best wager. Do you still have your key made of ice?"

Shei says as he helps Flaming carry a body.
>>
>>30602904
This time, you manage to stick your hoof in about an inch into the murk of dark emotions. However, it only seems to succeed in spreading a glob of them to your hoof, which are then absorbed into your body. You note that it hasn't reduced the quantity around the pony's head and heart at all.

>>30602926
You drive the spike through the skull, thoroughly pinning it to the ground. However, each of the other severed limbs begins to twitch and curl, as though readying to move again. You notice now that the torso is moving most of all. "The heart!" Gegenschein suddenly shouts in realization, before being stabbed from the side. "Wood, silver! Anything!"

>>30602945
"That's about the nicest way of putting it," River sighs.

>>30602952
Your horn ends up grazing the wall where the vine disappears into, and that part of the wall starts to vanish, revealing a new corridor down which the vine continues in a straight path like a circuit. A quick scan shows that it is stable and lacking in magical energy, unlike the rest of the area. The stone squares seem to simply be record-keeping objects for history and lineages.

"Because you're little different than the rest of your myopic kin," Yes Mare retorts.

>>30602945
>>30602959
>>30602972
"Move... we've got to move the ship, it's going to spread!" LJ wheezes.
Tantra coughs and tries to turn away from you, just as another colossal explosion rocks the pitiful Cozy Vimana in its wrath. And then, another erupts, causing part of the western wall to crumble onto the broken city below. "You've got to quarantine us before it can spread to you... don't let anyone else onboard! Otherwise..."

As you start to board the ship, some of the afflicted, blinded and terrified, start to follow you, and beg to be let onboard. The other members of the party, seeing this, run to the windows, aghast at the explosions and grisly scene.
>>
>>30602991
Flow looks behind him, and lunges to pierce twice through Voir's torso with Schlangenschwert, taking a wild guess as to where his heart is.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4

>"I hope this works..."
Vice brandishes Maitreya's Tsurugi, and tries cutting through Voir's chest as well.
[1d10}
>>
>>30603012
[1d10+4]

[1d10]
>>
>>30602991

Amy groans in frustration. She returns to her body, then looks to Renee.

"He has darkness all over his heart and his head," Amy says in a sort of desperate tone. "I can't get rid of it. What do I do?"

Renee always knows how to fix everyone. She must know!
>>
>>30602984
"Oh! Yes, I think I got it back after we escaped from Metatron, we could use that."

>>30602991
As LJ sounds out his warning, Flaming grunts, looking back towards the second eruption as it continues to spread towards them. "Oh no... no, no no this is bad." She turns to the massive collection of victims running blindly from the dark-corridor before she charges up the ramp with Pryce/Shei levitating the trio. She looks at those begging to be let on board, and grits her teeth, looking to the others,

"We have to take as many as we can before it reaches us! We can send EVERYONE to the back and have them stay there so it doesn't spread to us, then let them off once we get farther away, we'll figure something out for their cure later!"

She turns to Volkama, "How many can this flying death trap hold?!"
>>
>>30602991
Observer attempts to follow the vine, seeking an exit through this new path and keeping an eye out for traps.

>Perception
[1d10+3]

"Prove it." Observer says, seeing if this might keep her a little distracted while he finds their little group a way out.
>>
>>30602991
Pryce steps back into the ship, levitating the glassed trio and keeping them from touching anything else.
"Quarantine? What happened, what's going on?"
Pryce questions, going to move them to a lower portion of the ship to take their advice.

As the masses move after them to board, Pryce diverts some magic to pull up the door of the ship so they can't get inside.

>>30602991
>>30602972
>>30602959
"I don't know what's going on, but we're getting out of here. At the very least we're moving this ship beyond the city walls."
>"What about the others that went to the cabin?"
"Are they in this city? If they aren't then they're fine. Somepony get this ship moving."
Pryce states to the party as he looks for an empty room to put Tantra, LJ, and Busta.

KP, worried about how Pryce is acting and for the others being left behind, runs back to where e entered the portal before to see if its still open or if the spider is there to open it for him, so he can check on the others.
>>
>>30602991
Shei-Sher harks at ponies begging to come aboard as he helps carry their friends onto the ship "Speak with the Demon Lords, they will have a means of evacuation for you less they not save their own hides."
[1d10] persuasion

Once inside the ship Shei-Sher calls to one of the window viewers "Somepony, close the hull doors!"
>>
>>30603065
>>30603067
As Pryce begins to pull up the door, Flaming looks to him and Shei, "Wait! Are we just gonna leave them for the fog to die? Tantra gave what could have been his last breath getting them here, can't we put them with Journey and Busta and take them onboard? Just until we're out of range of it, surely it can't spread that quickly?"
>>
>>30603065
[1d10] Knowledge roll
>>
>>30603072
"He himself said to not let them on, and to quarantine them off. Do you know what that means? It means to seal them off completely."
Pryce states flatly.
"And after Shei's idiotic move earlier, we're not risking any other sort of outbreak on this ship that'll kill everypony, especially for a bunch of random ponies!"

KP frowns at hearing his older self while making his way to the portal.
>>
>>30603082
>quarantine himself off*
>>
>>30603082
She looks back at the crowd, "Pryce, they're BEGGING to be let on," Flaming pleads, "They won't have to be on long, just to get them somewhere safe."
>>
>>30603017
You carve open most of his chest, revealing a gigantic black heart that, instead of a regular heartbeat, quakes with a rapid, erratic thundering. It's coated in dark gunk and has shrapnel sticking out of it, and as it's exposed to the open air, you and Vice start to feel your minds reel and hearts race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8s
An overwhelming tide of emotions and impulses flood over the two of you, tugging at you in every which way as you feel your body and instincts overshadow your mind. Hatred, hunger, revenge, thirst, madness, compulsion, terror, addiction... you feel that you are about to come undone.
>Must roll to resist the impulses of the heart, Instant, DC 8 before you can attack. On failing you can use your normal action toward this.

>>30603034
"Hmmm..." She looks him over, then sighs sadly. "A trauma as severe the one he underwent would have to be treated with a purifying ritual that we used frequently at the church," Renee says. "It was called the Soldier's Remedy. I'd only performed it once, so I'm none too confident in my ability to replicate it on will. However, I think that Ecclesia would have kept a record of it, for certain. We ought to pay them a visit again and explain the situation."

>>30603056
"It could hold... perhaps eight more," Volkama says. Though your mind is reeling, after a quick headcount, you know that he is lying. This vessel once held well over fifty people, easily, and between the lot of you it could hold over thirty more.

>>30603065
Mocha re-opens the dark corridor to the cabin, allowing KP to run back inside to the cabin's main room.

(1/2)
>>
>>30603067
>>30603065
"What are you two doing!?" River shouts. "We can't just allow them to die here, there are too few of us around left! Let them in, there are children among them!"
Blessings and Box add their voices to the protest, causing your words to drown out in sound.

>>30603058
"All you do is study! How is that something that requires proof?"

You follow the vine to another room. The walls start becoming less stony and more treelike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3zle1ZfxQc

The room that you enter is a cozier, more compact one, one with a floor and walls that are equal parts stone and bark. Vines coat much of the floor, and accumulate at the base of the tree that's growing in the center of the room and extending out through a hole in the ceiling. There are more complex versions of the runes inscribed on the tree's bark. Yes Mare's snark melts away as you both enter the room, and even the snake relaxes enough to crawl down off your arm.
>>
>>30603112
"And I'm not going to watch you all end up like them because the dragged whatever is causing this in here!"
>>
>>30603112
>>30603082
"Flaming I'm sorry. But we can't help them. The ramifications of the glass is unknown to us. And If we were crippled who would come back to cure them."
>>
>>30603136

"Shoot," Amy knocks the ground with her hoof. "Pryce JUST got back. I guess we can head over there again. Thanks for the help, Renee! You're the best!"

Amy hugs Renee, squishing her a bit.

"I gotta get back to everyone else," she says, looking around to see if the dark corridor is still there.
>>
>>30603136
Flow gets choked up as soon as he sees the heart, and the tide of pure emotions that washes over him nearly sends him to his knees as his hoof shakes.
"It's right...there! Just gotta...!"
He tries pushing against the immense amount of emotions that hold him in place.
[1d10]

Vice also tries fighting against his own torrent of emotions.
[1d10]
>"What is this!? I-I can feel my head...splitting!"
>>
>>30603169
Flow raises Schlangenschwert into the air, and starts shredding up the heart with its blade.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
>>
>>30603136
>"Thank you."
KP says quickly to Mocha before running to the main room to alert the others.
>"Guys guys! They're all going to move the ship soon to get out of the city! There was some explosion, and glass ponies, and we need to get back on board now since I don't know if that corridor will stay if they go and fly off!"
The kid quickly rambles in one breath, taking a gasp afterwards in his rush.

>>30603147
"Like I told Flaming, I'm not risking any of you for those ponies out there! If Tantra is warning us to quarantine him, then I'm not letting them rush in and get that stuff all over this ship!"
>>
>>30603136
Flaming stomps her hoof, "LIAR! This ship is huge, there's no way its max capacity is only eight more! How many more could it REALLY fit?!"

>>30603136
>>30603150
>>30603149
As River speaks up on her behalf, Flaming steels her nerve and turns to ask Pryce and Shei again, "You heard her, you two! Kids, foals! Another explosion could hit at any moment, and it's already spreading to this location, we can't abandon them. I WON'T abandon them!"

>>30603176
>>30603147
She growls, turning to River. "River! Could you open up another dark corridor to somewhere else in the city? Somewhere they won't infect anyone else?! If they won't open the hatch you and I can jump out and lead them to safety ourselves!"
>>
>>30603184
"If you want to jump off this ship, fine! You would've died going into Tartarus anyways, why should I care if it happens earlier!"
>>
>>30603147
>>30603147
Shei-Sher sighs grievously and looks back to the ponies. Seeing the child he realizes they're a family. "Ba-a-ah!" He lets out a bleat "Okay RIver. I'll prepare the storeroom to contain them. Take them in, be careful we do not know how contagious they are."

Shei-Sher sets down the comrade he helped carry and runs to the store room. He moves out the rack carrying the array of weather balls and whatever else is in there to free up space.
>>
>>30603204
Shei-Sher is appalled at Pryce's remark "Pryce how can you say something like that to Flaming. She's your comrade!"
>>
>>30603147
Observer decides to stop commenting back and forth about insults, deciding to now focus on the fact they have an exit. "I hope Flow has not allowed my golem to fall into disrepair... Although it would give me an excuse to make improvements." Observer comments, attempting to climb back out of the hole.

>Levitate roll if needed, will lift Yes Mare as well.
[1d10]
>>
>>30603242
"If they're going to continue being so reckless why should I care?"
>>
>>30603243
>Phantasmagoria
[1d10]
>>
>>30603176
>>30603147

"Shoot," Amy says, looking to Renee. "You gotta come with us. Ummm," she dances around, panicking, not sure what to do. "I guess we should take him with us," she says, looking to the farm. "He needs us. And, I don't want to ask them to do it. That would be asking too much."
>>
>>30603204
>>30603248
>>30603242
Flaming growls, her anger boiling to the highest as she turns around and snarls at Pryce.
"You know what? I don't care either! How about that?!" Flaming snaps,

"Maybe I am reckless. Maybe I do make stupid mistakes. Maybe if I go down there trying to help them I WILL die. But I am tired of watching innocents die while I can't do ANYTHING to stop it. I don't care if I do go down there and die, if I stay up here safe while I watch them turn to glass and perish, I'm dead already!" She puffs out her chest. "I would rather perish doing something I know is right than live a coward." She points towards the hatch, "So if you don't want them on board, so be it! Save Little Journey and Tantra and Busta no matter what. But let me out instead and I'll see they get somewhere safe. Do that for me at least."
>>
>>30603248
Shei-Sher just can't believe the Pryce he knew would say things like this. "Have you lost your heart Pryce! We're family."
>>
>>30603169
You clear your mind for a few moments, but you feel like a stone in the deepest part of an overflowing river, with only the tip of your head managing not to be submerged. Vice is not so fortunate, and Flow sees him rapidly fall apart, into much smaller gooponies, each turning into a different color and expressing a caricature of a different emotion. But in that brief moment, you stab your sword into the heart, and break its blackened carapace, exposing its insides to the open air. Gegenschein tosses you a splinter of wood from his crucifix, and it gets lodged into the heart.
The heart quakes, tumbles and, eventually, begins to dissolve. The demons, seeing their leader utterly destroyed, fall apart, and flee.

>>30603176
>>30603260
Full of questions and confusion, those in the back room start to file out and follow KP back. Neither picks up the farm on his back, while Spitshine, Sugar and Prisca work together to take the inert Calque out of his bed, before returning to the dark corridor.
"Gods be with us," Renee says, though her voice is full of doubt and bitterness.

>>30603184
"I don't have any clue of what location would be safe enough to take them to, unless... that qilin village! It's been abandoned in the time since Orcus, and the qilin have moved into Fantasia!" River exclaims.
"But what of the exposure you'll face?" Blessings asks.
"We'll deal with it later!"
>>
>>30603210
>>30603263
>>30603248
Unfortunately, there are no more weather balls, and the array is built into the wall itself, so it remains there. You open the door just enough to let the family in, and then shepherd them, along with Busta, Tantra and LJ into the storeroom. Many members of the party give shocked glares to Pryce and Flaming.

In the meantime, River jumps out and makes a dark corridor of her own, even as the ash-covered victims start to crowd around her. Almost immediately, she begins to cough, badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Wp5VtRBy0

>>30603243
As you attempt to levitate her, Yes Mare puts her hoof on your horn. "Wait, did you see that move just now?" she asks, pointing at the tree. "I saw it move in response to your magic. We're staying. I want to investigate this room further."

>paused
>>
>>30603271

"Is something wrong?" Amy asks Renee as she follows her through the dark corridor.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.