[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1501007034279.png (952KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501007034279.png
952KB, 1366x768px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30600649
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
Why did she want this if she was just going to dirty the dress up by playing with animals?
>>
>>30600649
Unlike the other Mane 6 - Rarity, Fluttershy actually knew something about fashion and sewing.
>>
>>30600678
Alright I'm just going to say it. That dress is terrible, Fluttershy might know about sewing and what she likes but she don't know shit about fashion. Going to the Galla in that would be the same as going to the bar in a period costume. And I'm pretty sure the reason any of you like it is because it comes with a giant fedora.
>>
>muh sketch

I bet Rarity tried this and Fluttershy kept flip flopping every step of the way. Her goal was to frolic with animals, and I'm sure Fluttershy realized it wasn't a good dress for that.
>>
>>30600678
That's one of Rarity's designs, one for Twilight. Fluttershy's design was the one she ended up with at the fashion show, and it was dogshit. To paraphrase the episode, it was exactly what she wanted.
>>
>>30600723
Rarity is a pseudo-intellectual who thinks she knows jackshit about designing quality dresses, that's why everyone was staring in disbelief at how cheesy, girly and toyetic they were.
She is a shallow whore who pretends to know about high fashion, but she can't recognize and appreciate the quality work of the subject matter she pretends to be an expert on.
She said herself that she's not cut out to be a fashion designer, and she changed her mind when she added shiny gems on all her dresses to impress the idiots. She's a fraud.
>>
>>30600753
>>30600738
To put an end to this in-cartoon world discussion. Our reality is that Faust&co designed many eloquent dresses for Hasbro's gala episode, but the tasteless executives went with the toyetic dress designs to suit their toys.

What the morons like Faust and Amy couldn't manage was to properly fix the episode so it isn't hypocritical. They made Hasbro look good to the fans, by making them think that the episode was written and wanted by Studio B rather than Hasbro.
>>
>>30600755
If being a fraud means making the dresses for a royal wedding, major performing artists, running three shops and being financially independent then hell one could only hope to be as successful as her.
>>
File: Rarity_pulling_gem_cart_S1E19.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_pulling_gem_cart_S1E19.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30600803
Go be an honest miner and quit fashion, you talentless hack.
>>
>>30600649
>What the fuck was her problem?
SHE WAS AN INTERIOR DECORATOR, SHE KILLED 16 CHANGELING-SLOVAKIAN REBELS WITH HER BARE HOOVES
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.