[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Film System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: MLP_The_Movie_promotional_logo.png (2MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
MLP_The_Movie_promotional_logo.png
2MB, 1500x1125px
We should build some kind of web system that allows us to coordinate us seeing the film when it's released. Imagine how much better it would be for everyone if the adult fans just went to the last showing of release day at a given cinema. We could minimize the spaghetti of going if we all go in big groups together.

Maybe we could even buy out the last showing of the day in some of the smaller cinemas if there was enough of us willing to spend enough? Also maybe do something nice for a change and find a way to get tickets to families who can't afford to go. More pony fans and more ticket sales = more investment from hasbro and a bigger budget for the show and films.

This is litrally a win-win all round. And I know some of you turbo autists spend a shit load already on the show and will buy a load of tickets like that one guy did for zootopia.

Also, I don't know about you, but I really wanna see the film, but also feel really embarrassed about going just on my own or with a friend.
>>
File: 1500390504026.webm (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500390504026.webm
2MB, 540x360px
>>30599819

No, because then the theater would smell horrible. I don't want to be around any of you.
>>
>>30599819
>we should
And conscioulsy meet anons from 4chan IRL? Fuck no, I'd rather drink bleach.
>>
>>30599819
Problem is most of you bronies are so fat you need a forklift to get out of bed so the likelihood of all you getting to a movie theatre to spill spaghetti together is about zero.
>>
>>30599819
Which is more cringe-worthy:
>Going to the MLP movie by yourself and looking like a creeper?
>Going to the MLP movie with a bunch of "bronies" and looking like a gang of creepers?
>>
just wait till it goes up on kimcartoon or the like and do a mass-streaming type thing with a chat-room. it won't have nachos but it's better than going in a theater filled with kids.
>>
>>30600078
>7 years later
Thanks for the tears, kid.
>>
>>30600051
So you aren't gonna go at all and have it all spoilered here? Or you happy to sit on your own in a theater full of kids and get weird looks from parents.
>>
>>30600051
>>30600072
I mean, I miss the cons because of this and the autism, but I really wanna see the film.
>>
>>30600082
>gang of creepers
You can't be a creeper if you have deliberately bought out the cinema so kids CAN'T be there

Think about it, everybody wins. We get to watch the film in peace and without any embarrassment (except maybe from the cinema staff) and with fellow anons, Hasbro gets more of that sweet brony dollar to make more pony, and parents don't have to worry about the safety of their kids being around autistic creepy pony loving man-children.

Would you rather be around kids, or people your own age?

It's basically a public service.
>>
>>30600085
>theater filled with kids
the whole point is that we avoid this

Also people will go regardless and spoil it all for you. We know ponies still make some people made and people hate us, so they will come here and spoil it for us out of spite.
>>
>>30600152
People of your own age FROM 4CHAN. That's a huge "no" if you ask me
>>
>>30600164
agreed to that
>>
>>30600098

Nah... I'm still going to go see it with my brother, and spoil it for anyone who wants it spoiled. Moreover, I'm fairly certain there's going to be a fair share of adult men there as well.
>>
>>30600164
>>30600184
>dislike 4channers
>keep using 4chan
>>
>>30600078
Fortunately, I weigh more than three times less than the average obesity.
>>
>>30600245
Retards can be funny to read, online. But IRL they're just annoying. Even worse when they're PRETENDING to be retards, just to elicit a reaction. There's no win in meeting a 4channer IRL, it's a guaranteed cringefest
>>
>>30600088
Way to give away that you're fat
>>
>>30600164
I think you just hate yourself and don't want to be around people who are like you. Not everyone here is a cunt. Infact I think /mlp/ is one of the nicest boards. I mean, the show we discuss is about friendship and fucking unicorn ponies
>>
>>30600164
I think you just hate yourself and don't want to be around people who are like you. Not everyone here is a cunt. Infact I think /mlp/ is one of the nicest boards. I mean, the show we discuss is about friendship and fucking unicorns - it's not exactly an edgefest although it's quickly become that
>>
>>30599819
I would be much more interested in pooling our resources into simply leaking the movie early.

Come on if the Russians can pull this shit off how hard can it be?
>>
>>30600859
>take on a massive corporation that literally have people whose job it is to ensure that assets stay secure
yeh... no don't think that's worth it

also what's the fucking point, I don't want to see a shaky hand cam vid or low quality rip
I want to go to the cinema to see the ponies I love on the fucking big screen for the first time.
7 Y E A R S
>>
>>30600872
>Lionsgate
>Hasbro

I don't think either of these compare to Disney who got Pirates 5 stolen right from out of their nose, it's doable
>>
>>30600888
ok but why

>everyone pirates the film
>making films is not profitable to Hasbro
>no more films
is this what you want?
>>
>>30600983
>why
the more important question is 'why not'
>making films is not profitable
The movie will make millions either way, the number of people willing to download a torrent or mega of it won't number but a tiny fraction of its total audience. if anything we are INCREASING the number of people that will go to see it by uploading it online and others making clips of it on youtube, basically creating free advertisement, and drawing more attention / pull for others to get off their asses and see it on the big screen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.