[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episode Ideas Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: 91b.gif (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
91b.gif
113KB, 600x600px
What ideas do you have which you think would make for a good episode?
>>
a episode with an pony
>>
File: 75643245768.jpg (201KB, 883x811px) Image search: [Google]
75643245768.jpg
201KB, 883x811px
>>30597599
One where Rainbow Dash and Rarity gets married
>>
>>30597610
best ship
>>
>>30597599
Fluttershy teaches marble pie to be more assertive.
>>
>>30597599
Trixie and Twilight are teamed up and are forced to resolve their differences.
>>
>>30597610
One where Discord and Fluttershy get maried
>>
>>30597599

Spike enters a cooking competition.
>>
>>30597599
Wanting to spend more time with Fluttershy, Discord causes little, only slightly chaotic, things to occur in order to make them break appointments with her and open up her schedule.
>>
>>30597610
fuck off whitley
>>
>>30597599

Rarity and Pinkie Pie are awkward about something the whole episode, and Fluttershy is tasked with figuring it out because everypony else has fucked off to Griffonstone for some reason.

Ultimately, we never find out and Fluttershy finds out that nebbing isn't always the solution.
>>
File: large (4).jpg (161KB, 1024x976px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).jpg
161KB, 1024x976px
>>30597610
>>30597926

One where Spike and Ember get married.
>>
File: 1500766648935.png (360KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500766648935.png
360KB, 720x720px
>>30597610
>>30597625

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are a better pair, but Rainbow Dash and Rarity is pretty cool.
>>
File: how to raridash.gif (441KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
how to raridash.gif
441KB, 400x240px
>>30597610
This, please.
>>
Any episode without Shitlight Garbage
>>
File: Glimglam unf 2.png (498KB, 720x803px) Image search: [Google]
Glimglam unf 2.png
498KB, 720x803px
Princess Starlight Glimmer, with some help from Princess Luna, throws a Nightmare Night party for her friends.
>>
>When Cadence sends Flurry to daycare to make new friends, Twilight worries the other foals will exclude her and decides to spy on her niece to make sure nothing bad happens to her, with disasterous results.

>Twilight and Rarity recieve a signal from the map calling them to the Crystal Empire where Cadence needs their help. There she reveals her desire to reconnect with some old friends she drifted apart from. Twilight and Rarity find themswlves wondering if friendships truly can last forever.

>Spike recieves a message from Fire Lord Ember asking for his help in finding the dragons a new home. But Spike faces challenges both outside the dragons and within

>Fluttershy's brother returns with news that he's been fired from his job at a hairdressing salon. With most ponies believing that he fell back into old habits and was too lazy to keep it, Fluttershy alone believes her brother when he tells her he was sabotaged by his boss.

>Rainbow Dash finds herself the target of a paparazzi fixation. With their constant invasions of privacy and rumourmongering mounting, Rainbow finds herself wondering if continuing to be a Wonderbolt is worth the trouble.
>>
Rumors start circulating about Spike's crush on Rarity and the whole town gets split into pro and contra sides until Spike and Rarity tell everyone off because it's not their business.
>>
>>30597599
- Applejack wants to expand SAA to Canterlot but realize it's not the same as doing business in Ponyvile and requires a different approach
- Flutterbat returns and attacks SAA; AJ must go one on one with Flutterbat while Twilight is out of town
- Spike gets a mysterious fan letter asking about his life in Ponyvile; Spike writes back about his exploits and his relationship with the others and latter finds out the letter is from his long lost sister
- Spike is reunited with his long lost sister and finds out that his grandparents are still alive; Spike travels to one of the few remaining, crumpling dragon cities and learns about dragon history and what type of dragon he truly is

Well, these are more or less episodes I want to see.
>>
File: 45745747.png (67KB, 628x666px) Image search: [Google]
45745747.png
67KB, 628x666px
>>30597944
The one where Starlight and Sunburst get married
>>
File: Rarity.png (3MB, 1115x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
3MB, 1115x1430px
>>30597599
Next on this very special episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic>>
=Sugarcube Corner: interior=
>AJ: No Rarity!, Stop trying to smell my breakfast. If you want some of your own, order a plate!
>Rarity: But, darling, you can still eat them, I just want to smell them and watch.
=scene=
=Frienship Castle: exterior=
>Sweetie Belle: =knocks on door=
>Twilight: =opens door= Oh, hey, Sweetie Belle. What's up?
>Sweetie Belle: Well, Princess Twilight, it's just that I'm worried about Rarity ...
=Scene=
=Carousel Boutique: interior=
>Rairity: =humming along in the kitchen placing the finishing touches on a stack of pancakes. She magics of her apron and sets the plate on the table.=
>Sweetie Belle: = voice-over from the previous scene= She's kind of become, obsessed with food. She makes it and designs it but, it's been days since I've seen her eat anything.
>Rarity:=We see Rarity's head emerge from behind the stack of flapjacks, a wide-eyed smile on her face as she gazes longingly at the food. Drool from the corner of her mouth drips onto the floor slowly as she takes a whiff of the smell and her eyes roll back into her head=
=Scene=
=Hospital: Hospital gurney, looking up, ceiling lights pass=
>Nurse Redheart: Rarity, Rarity you need to stay awake. Come on, sweetie, stay with me, dear.
=black screen fades=
>Doctor wearing a mask: They say she hasn't had food in five days. Her internal organs are shutting down.
=Hospital: Hospital gurney, looking up, ceiling lights pass=
>Doctor wearing a mask: Come on, Rarity, I will not loose you! Come on. Get me that intubation device, stat!
=Scene=
=Hospital: interior: Rarity's parents, sister and the mane six are looking through a large window into a room=
Twilight: Oh, Rarity.
AJ: Come on, Sugarcube, you can pull through this.
Pinkie: =quietly= All those machines - why isn't she moving anymore?
Sweetie Belle: =Weeping To her parents= Maybe if I hadn't burned the juice ...
>>
File: 1494812.jpg (4MB, 4944x7016px) Image search: [Google]
1494812.jpg
4MB, 4944x7016px
I want to see evil despot twiggy.
Not sure how it could happen though, maybe she accidentally her friends into another dimension
>>
Posted this one before in a different thread some time ago:
>Season 8 Episode 4: A Cloud With A Zephyr Lining
>Rainbow Dash's visit to her parents over the weekend is thrown off-course when she finds out Fluttershy's brother has invited himself over as well.
>>
Are there any generic plotlines we haven't done yet? We've seen the rashamon plot, the christmas carol plot, the life debt plot...
>>
>>30598008
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>30598008
>Maybe if I hadn't burned the juice
>>
>>30597599
Ponies noticing Rarity's looking at food problem and trying to help her.
>>
bump because I like the premise of this thread
>>
Limestone Pie episode. Pinkie and Twilight hang out with her as part of Pinkie's annual days out with each of her sisters. Limestone gets depth added to her character as a result. Improvise the actual main plot of the episode.
>>
>>30597948
Jesus F Christ this deserves music and voice acting.
>>
>>30597944
This would probably actually be funny.
>>
>>30597599
Discord gets bored and decides to fuck with Glimmer by removing her horn so she can't use magic and now she has to figure out how to solve a friendship problem without magic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.