[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's she such a cunt now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: BZM4Hp4CAAAt3gE.png (187KB, 530x468px) Image search: [Google]
BZM4Hp4CAAAt3gE.png
187KB, 530x468px
Why's she such a cunt now?
>>
>>30597577
She was a cunt, specially in season 6, because some retarded writers thought that if a shy girl stops being shy, she becomes a bitch. Like if her shyness was the only thing stopping her for being a bitch. It was disappointing, and it felt OOC for her.
One of the reasons why I like Fluttershy Leans In is because it was an episode where she was finally assertive, without being a bitch. I would say that that episode was her most important character development in ages, and I think that she isn't a cunt anymore.
>>
>>30597577
Influenced by Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>30597577
She literally always has been, but before she was passive aggressive, and now she's assertive, so it's easier to notice. She's actually less of a bitch nowadays because she isn't trying to hide it.
>>
>>30597577
It feeds my flutterdom fetish so it's okay
>>
>>30597577
Discord D work that way
>>
>>30597596
She was a definition of cunt in FSL, idiot
>>
>>30597577
Because she lost her virgin between S5 and S6.
>>
File: 36a.png (172KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
36a.png
172KB, 500x485px
>>30598065
I think she lost her virginity looong time ago
>>
>>30597577

Because she knows that if she becomes strong, the weak will fear her.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (65KB, 529x458px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
65KB, 529x458px
>>30598087
Between Season 3 and 4
>>
>>30597596
>>30597782
She wasn't a cunt in Fluttershy Leans In. She was retarded. Everyone in that episode was retarded. She was a magical, nature-loving pony hiring a team of other magical, nature-loving ponies who physically pick up the snow by hand and guide the birds north and south to build a small garden in the woods. Yet they couldn't fucking do it and Fluttershy outsourced to a completely remote location in Ponyville so that an old character could make a cameo.

Everything was wrong with that episode. It was like the pinnacle of what's wrong with My Little Pony. It didn't follow the setting, nor any previously established logic, nor any character history, and it didn't even have a good moral because the lesson was "don't trust experts if they disagree with you".
>>
Because she consumes a lot of draconeequs cum
Not willingly, not yet, Discord is grooming her
He started by smearing his love all over him, for his cum's scent to become 'his scent', for her not to remark anything
Whenever she smells discord, it's actually his love she's smelling
Then the tea parties happened, and he could put his plan in motion
He started to add some of it to the hors d'oeuvres, then to the tea
Really small doses at first, so she wouldn't pay too much attention
Whenever she'd taste a big dollop, she'd asks what's in there, and he'd say that was the taste of his magic or some rare plant from some place that doesn't exist
Now she's completely addicted to it, and she becomes 'needy' whenever he's not around
She needs his scent, his taste
From time to time, he breaks into her house with a click of his fingers, he levitates on top of her and he unzips his dick, literally, because that's what discord does
He doesn't do anything more than that, he simply lets his pride dangle in front of her muzzle
When he feels really frisky, he wipes the dollop of pre beading at his tip against her nose, paying great care to smear it everywhere

Soon, he'll be able to get her to suck him off by simply showing her his dick
He'd act surprised, he'd say, 'oh, I'm sorry,' and she wouldn't care, she'd want to see it, to smell it, to taste it
She'd need it
>>
>>30597577
Literally Nu-Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1474418323480.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1474418323480.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
She is too good for me now.
>>
File: 152ewyv.jpg (26KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
152ewyv.jpg
26KB, 600x722px
>>30598362
Need a bigger and more detailed green on THAT!
>>
>>30598161
>don't trust experts if they disagree with you

Fluttershy is clearly still salty about Rarity not following her sketch back in Suited for Success.
>>
>>30598362
Headcanon accepted
>>
>>30599012
Then try summoning another writefag because discord is a pain to write and fluttershy is shit
We absolutely need more cumplay/cum addiction greens
>>
File: fs.png (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
174KB, 1280x960px
Simply because of modern feminist ideas. Faust seemed to have a very nuanced idea on what femininity could be and how girls could act, stating that there's more than one way to be a girl as the premise for each character's personality. Even in season 1 when Fluttershy had her assertive moments they were backed clearly by maternal instincts. Both Dragonshy and Stare Master showed Fluttershy treating the creatures she was being assertive towards like she was their mother. Green Isn't Your Color was a straight up endorsement and understanding of Fluttershy's shyness as part of who she is. A Bird in The Hoof used Fluttershy's shyness to create a conflict without centering the plot around how shy she was.

It wasn't until Merriwether Williams brought modern feminist ideas into the show with both Putting Your Hoof Down and Dragon Quest. It's kind of funny because they are the same plot reversed. Dragon Quest has Spike being shat on by his friends and he learns that toxic masculinity is bad and he should always be a faggot. Putting Your Hoof down treated Fluttershy's shyness as a debilitating disease that needed to be cured, completely the opposite of how she was treated in season 1. Putting Your Hoof Down was the start of Fluttershy's personality change where subsequent plots about her becoming more assertive started to pile up and the writers could no longer ignore it.

Combine this with the idiotic re-use of the joke in Best Night Ever, where Fluttershy's supposed shyness is endlessly subverted. By making her into a bat, or the hulk, or screaming random shit at Discord, it made her character an empty shell of what it once was. One of the most ironic things was in Scare Master. Fluttershy accepted her fear of Nightmare Night and made herself never able to enjoy the holiday with her friends again, basically endorsing a previously established fear that negatively effect her. She's now completely devoid of all the interesting personality traits she had in season 1.
>>
File: 1436536079887.jpg (297KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1436536079887.jpg
297KB, 1462x1462px
>>30599154
FLUTTERKEK MAD HAHAHAHA
>>
>>30597577
>now
>>
>>30597577
Discord is rubbing off on her.
>>
>>30599154
>I can't criticise someone's work so I'll just use buzzwords
>>30599183
>I don't have an arguement with this so I'll just use buzzwords
I can't believe I made a pledge to visit this shithole every day for the rest of my life!
>>
>>30599154
Do you really expect me to read all that paranoia posting? Flutterbutter is simply growing up and moving from baby steps to adult steps.
>>
>>30599154

I don't understand what your problem is here. Dragon Quest was about dragons being dicks, not about their manliness. Putting Your Hoof Down was about how you can stand for yourself without needing to become an asshole. Scare Master in particular was one of my favorite episodes, and it was just about not having to do everything together with your friends if you don't feel like it, not some feminist conspiracy.

Funny enough, the theory that extreme ends of any system tend to resemble each other more than their middle ground is called the Horseshoe Theory. You seem to be as hypervigilant of hidden feminist messages as the feminists are about hidden misogyny.
>>
>>30599684
>>30599154
Hey, if it is any consolation. I think you're right.

Good post.
>>
>>30599052
Fuck Crossroads for teasing to bring it back and then never bothering to do it. Just say "no way fag" instead of dragging that shit on.
>>
>>30599684
>>30599704
While "toxic masulinity" is indeed a buzzword, it's exactly what Dragon Quest was about. Spike is depicted as feminine at the start and gets made fun of for it and starts feeling insecure. He meets a bunch of teenage dragons who are depicted as hypermasculine with all the cliche boy activities you expect. It ends with him accepting that he'd rather be like a pony than like a dragon. It's a simple analogy for saying that it's alright for a boy to be feminine but It was handled in a shitty way because Spike was demeaned by his friends at the start just as much as Fluttershy was at the market in PYHD.

I was always annoyed by the hypocrisy between these episodes considering how Merriwether wrote them back to back. PYHD is based on pick up artist seminars and served a dual purpose of saying how bad these seminars are in addition to allowing for Fluttershy to become more assertive. It's not a feminist conspiracy, it's normal feminist values perfectly reflected in these 2 episodes.

I never mentioned Scare Master as anything relating to feminism, but I hate the episode because it chooses a piece of continuity that showed how debilitating something was for Fluttershy and accepted it. Unlike PYHD where it relied on the entirety of Ponyville being douches that take advantage of her in ridiculous ways, we had already seen Fluttershy's fear of Nightmare Night in season 2. It was baffling to see after years of them trying to develop Fluttershy out of her shell, one of the most obvious things that needed a legitimate change (both at a meta level for future Nightmare Night episodes and on a character development level) was instead validated.

I'm not annoyed by the idea of Fluttershy progressing out of her shyness, i'm just sad that they flanderized her in a way that lost the nuance of her femininity in season 1. The worst of it is the endless jokes about her being not shy to the point where the joke no longer works and her character is a bipolar mess.
>>
File: 1454565237396.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1454565237396.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>>30599154
I think partly reason why they changed her personality is that:

40% - Shyness is a negative personality trait and shoudnt be played as archetype. Such character usuallystrive to be assertive to fix their life and career. Thus, unlike stubborness of Aj or pride of Dash, Shy's trait needed to be axed. Which is ironic considering her name.

40% of reason is also fact that writer ran out of ideas about her and also is very hard to make a shy character interesting. Sure they are 100% more adorable but in a story focused around FS, it would require her to start talking and doing things, which would make her much different than Marble Pie

20% - last smallest reason is also Hasbros intentions on hooking her up with Discord. If she was as shy as in S1, their relationship would look like some Muslim jackass dominating his wife who don't do anything to stop Discord from bullshit like banishing Tree Hugger,
>>
Fluttershy was always a cunt. No one seems to realize it, but from day 1 Fluttershy has never liked ponies. She was only seen as nice (to ponies) because she was a pushover and went out of her way to please everyone in order to avoid conflict. As soon as she grew a consistent backbone, she stopped trying to avoid conflicts and lost the only reason she ever had to treat ponies nice.
>>
>>30597577
>Why does she have a personality now I liked it when she was cripplingly anxious and could barely speak because I want a girl just like that REEEEEEE
>>
>>30601230
It was a whole point of a moe character. Pure and innocent and slightly immature. Now she's using her charm to decieve ponies. She's basically a reformed Sunset Shimmer now, just a bit more quiet.
>>
>>30601230
>why are you complaining about something you liked changing into something you don't like are you stupid?
>I'm very clever btw
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.